unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,260 posts in this topic

Thanks breezy! Informative as I drink coffee every morning, didn't know about the cancer risk. Might as well reconsider drinking coffee now :P

1 person likes this

Don’t put down that cup yet, Fet. The health benefits of a cup of coffee daily far outweigh the risks.  Do some digging on this and you’ll see they are blowing this way out of proportion. 

4 people like this

Thanks Bryan for your input! I had my cup of coffee this morning and I think I won't quit coffee just yet. However if I wasn't broke I would drink cacao instead of coffee. Maybe the next big thing is cacao served instead of coffee. In thriving cities you can definitely see pure cacao drinks without the usually milk powder being served in some shops. Where I live I can only get coffee but pure cacao is available on the internet. 

3 people like this

^^^^^ OMG

3 people like this

@Feteru

Usually I put my thoughts after I make a post like the one on coffee.  I drink coffee and I'll be damned if I quit because some judge decided I should be aware that it causes cancer.  Then how about the FDA changes the manner in which they ALLOW it to be processed? Calif., is the state of extremes, in my opinion. So then, my question becomes, since this judge ruled in this manner, does that mean down the road, insurance companies will be permitted to deny paying your bills for cancer care, IF some doctor determines the cancer you have was caused by drinking coffee? How exactly will that be determined? How many things are we exposed too by the gov't., on a daily basis, that can/will injure your health or cause cancer?  WIFI frequencies, GMO's, Weather engineering, nuclear power/bombs, commonly prescribed drugs, on and on the list goes.  Yet nothing is done about any of it, because it suits them not to.  Just like this ruling, where does it lead?  More control over our lives? I, for one, am sick of their tactics meant to influence or control our lives every minute of every day.  Live your life, enjoy every day of it doing some things that bring you pleasure, like that first cup of coffee in the morning.  After all, we all know, none of us lives forever, and the real or simple pleasures are few and far between.  I will not stop drinking coffee, in spite of this judge's decision, unless I determine, it's what I WANT to do.  To heck with them! :tease:

5 people like this

Yeah if coffee is bad, what level we call 5G as...!? LOL Now we even learned that doing SHIFT WORKS are carcinogenic. I wonder when all of us up-rise to form amalgamated class actions everywhere around the globe against any employers making us to do the shift works!ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ Let's enjoy our coffee while we can! I think it pays far more to have serenity and joyous time we get out of having a cuppa and relaxing with our family and friends, and aid our works by supporting our comfort, than thinking the cup contains carcinogen. Yeeeeey!

5ac1a0ac0e3c2_soupoftheday_coffee_1.jpg.3f50e07f9108034170810b042f8acc9c.jpg

4 people like this

Dr. Greer: See. .Eye /Eigh Controlled Stanford Uni Research Done On Atakama Alien Body

Wow wow wow....I hadn't paid any attention to how Dr. Greer looks like, but I always thought he was far younger looking than how old he was meant to be. He looks so old now....!!!〣( ºΔº )〣

Now this is from 31 March 2018. 

IDK why he aged so full on---maybe I was only seeing the guy a few years ago, thinking he'd still be looking the same.

While Alfred really looks 20 years younger than he was before, I was kinda shocked to see how Dr. G looks now.

Maybe he would like to try out C60 like Alfred did...? That'd be far agreeable thing to try, than injecting blood of young people, if trying to rejuvenate.

Getting onto the subject, I also wondered why Stanford Uni's research group came out with what they stated as.

Trying to diffuse the "alien" taste out of the story? Why now? What for?

For in the end, the subject is still standing giving off the wild situation----it's got fully grown teeth with it, meaning it was like an adult while the body is so tiny.

Story does not add up, methinks.

But my (・ὢ・ )?HUH?? bit is about how come the See Eye //Eigh../ stood AGAINST Dr. G, while I always thought they are working together.

I had never believed in CSETI's movement, because of Dr. G's total acceptance to ANY visitors from above were all positive and no one out there were to hurt us. 

But I always felt Dr. G was paving a way for the disclosure, considering all of what he had done towards the movement. (I thank him for the big push he made with the military people for sure.)

So.....is this the picture of the mortal fight?:

See -Ey.e //Eigh.: "No Aliens on Earth."

Dr.G: "Lots Aliens came to and coming to Earth."

......Just wth is going on...?? 

(c) American Freedom Radio 2018

Published on Mar 31, 2018

1 person likes this

The Alphabet Letters on Moon

Some group of people in Japan are doing weird thing for pass-time.

I'd never came across to this info before.

The letters V, X, L appeared on the edge of shadow on Moon. They are made up by reflections of bright lights on the Moon surface.

But wouldn't that be interesting if they were showing something artificial.....actually someone making the letters or symbols on the moon, especially the shape of X can be a universal "!!attention!!" signature in other cultures....

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180402-02002701-ehime-l38.view-000

1 person likes this

@breezy

I agree! What the US gov't doing against the public health isn't benificial at all. It seems they are just doing it to make people sick and have people take their medicine so a few companies profit from it. Our ancestors knew how to treat any sickness with natural remedies and today there is definitely an uprising with holistic medicine so it's coming back to us. Here at home I have WIFI but I haven't noticed if it has been any detrimental at all to my health. I sleep well and always remember my dreams. Sometimes a few details like names and words are left out and no matter how hard I try to recall they don't come back. A few occasions I've had disturbing attacks when going to sleep. It's hard to describe the feeling but it literally feels like an outside force/entity entering my DNA/nervous system toasting every cell inside. Perhaps these attacks could stem from WIFI frequencies, but I'm unsure because most of the time I do sleep well. If it was the WIFI then 5G is definitely going to toast us all.

@unity

Chani coffee would be fun in the future!

4 people like this

Deleted post

7 people like this

Awesome, Jess.  In the truest sense of the word. 

3 people like this

Congratulations on your new journey, NewWorld!!!!

That's super awesome to hear you are waging in for the fight to reclaim our reality as how it should be.

More people woke up to what's really happening around us should join the political movement, I was feeling.

I was considering to join a party to change the party from within. That's because there are loads of people started to think the same way...I'm not the only one. A big grin!

It's applicable to every country IMHO. 

Good luck for your important move!!

Loving your brave heart.(∩´∀`)∩

4 people like this

Deleted post

2 people like this

possible quite easy to associate the world wide Vitamin D deficiency amongst city dwelling cohorts 

4 people like this

Another Doctor Dies In Suspicious Circumstance: Vaccine-CDC-Whistleblower

Body of CDC researcher Timothy Cunningham found in a river near Atlanta… what did he know? Why was he murdered?

Thursday, April 05, 2018 by: Mike Adams

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-05-body-of-cdc-researcher-timothy-cunningham-found-in-a-river-near-atlanta-what-did-he-know-why-was-he-murdered.html

3 people like this

Several articles regarding FB and Zuckerberg

Report: Facebook And ‘Top-Secret’ Doctor Were Working With Hospitals To Collect Patient Information

Eric Lieberman    April 5, 2018

"Facebook reportedly asked multiple hospitals around the country somewhat recently if they wanted to share patient information in an apparent attempt to help the healthcare institutions with certain processes."

snip

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/05/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-hospitals/

Every FB Account Holder May Be Entitled To Up To $17,500 In Damage Compensation For Data Breach

John Locke       April 6, 2018

"FB has been having their way with anyone and everyone on the internet, or in the world for that matter, for years.  As a publisher on the platform we know that at any moment FB can set it sights on you and, boom, you’re toast.  In recent months every publisher has learned this … the hard way.

Now FB users are learning the same lesson.  The lesson that Facebook thinks it is above the laws, all the laws, even the first law of business, ‘the customer is always right.’  Facebook has run roughshod over the world, doing as they please, leaving anyone who gets in their way, or that they even perceive to be in their way,  in ruins for too long and finally their chickens have come home to roost."

snip

http://www.americanjournalreview.com/every-fb-account-holder-may-be-entitled-to-up-to-17500-in-damage-compensation-for-data-breach/

BILLION-DOLLAR FACEBOOK INVESTOR TELLS MARK ZUCKERBERG TO QUIT AS CHAIRMAN

ANTHONY CUTHBERTSON     April 3, 2018

"Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg should quit as chairman of the company, according to an investor with a $1 billion (£712 million) stake in the technology giant.

New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer, who oversees the city’s pension fund, told CNBC that there needed to be more independent board oversight at Facebook in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal."
snip

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-quit-investor-scott-stringer-a8286451.html

3 people like this

>>Aussies<< Centrelink Fraud?: Not the Ones On the Doll But "THEM"

Anglicare_Ctlk_BS_5-4-2018.jpg.21ad211f727fcee67e0a15271422ae8d.jpg

In case people can't access to FB page...below is the direct link to the post.

2 people like this

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/982436552931454978.html

We all recall Diamond & Silk, right? They have a beef with FB it seems.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Resident killed, 4 firefighters injured in fire at Trump Tower in New York

April 7, 2018       

"A raging fire that tore through a 50th-floor apartment at Trump Tower on Saturday killed a man inside and sent flames and thick, black smoke pouring from windows of the president's namesake skyscraper.

New York Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said the cause of the blaze is not yet known but the apartment was "virtually entirely on fire" when firefighters arrived after 5:30 p.m.

"It was a very difficult fire, as you can imagine," Nigro told reporters outside the building in midtown Manhattan. "The apartment is quite large."

Todd Brassner, 67, who was in the apartment, was taken to a hospital and died a short time later, the New York Police Department said. Property records obtained by The Associated Press indicate Brassner was an art dealer who had purchased his 50th-floor unit in 1996."

snip

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-trump-tower-fire-20180407-story.html

2 people like this

It Begins: California Senator Introduces Bill to Kill Free Speech, Requires State-Sanctioned Fact Checkers to Approve Online Content

April 9, 2018     Jim Hoft

"Pan recently introduced legislation to crack down on free speech on the internet.

Pan’s legislation would force online publishers to utilize state-sanctioned fact checkers to approve content before it is posted online.

snip  image

Jon Rappaport reported:

snip  video ad

The bill is titled “SB1424 Internet: social media: false information: strategic plan.”

It targets social media based in California. But as you read the bill, you see it appears to define social media as any Internet blog, website, or communication.

SB1424 is brief. Read it:

This bill would require any person who operates a social media, as defined, Internet Web site with a physical presence in California to develop a strategic plan to verify news stories shared on its Web site. The bill would require the plan to include, among other things, a plan to mitigate the spread of false information through news stories, the utilization of fact-checkers to verify news stories, providing outreach to social media users, and placing a warning on a news story containing false information.

(a) Any person who operates a social media Internet Web site with physical presence in California shall develop a strategic plan to verify news stories shared on its Internet Web site.

(b) The strategic plan shall include, but is not limited to, all of the following:

(1) A plan to mitigate the spread of false information through news stories.

(2) The utilization of fact-checkers to verify news stories.

(3) Providing outreach to social media users regarding news stories containing false information.

(4) Placing a warning on a news story containing false information.

(c) As used in this section, “social media” means an electronic service or account, or electronic content, including, but not limited to, videos, still photographs, blogs, video blogs, podcasts, instant and text messages, email, online services or accounts, or Internet Web site profiles or locations.

Getting the picture?

It’s a free speech killer.

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/it-begins-california-senator-introduces-bill-to-kill-free-speech-requires-state-sanctioned-fact-checkers-to-approve-online-content/

3 people like this

Latest Change: Simon Parkes Show "Connecting Consciousness" Got Shut Down By Jay Pee By Himself

Well...very sad watching how things are falling apart when MK started to shake the ground of Miles Johnston from the Bases and people connecting to him and all....including Simon.

I will not even bother leaving any links to MK's vids. They are pretty traumatic to watch. I hate to see our sister suffering that mega bad state. But not only her own sufferings she had to go through by losing her daughter by the hands of....you know what, I feel the mind controlling is breaking down full on. SO AS MILES himself. Things got really bad.

Well, then MK spread the fire onto Simon. She made her comment against him in her vid.

From then, Simon responded about it on the CC show. Then this was the response given by Jay Pee himself about having Simon on his radio show...

The Poster's Note from the above April 6th vid, on his studio9jam youtube channel: (youtube.com/watch?v=YFGfTsbSUM0)

"Over the years and months since I have been doing Connecting Consciousness show with him, there have been a few issues building up in the background which have caused me to question my choice to do the show with Simon Parkes.

In the recent show when he spoke about MK
<<--N.B. Name edited by unity for the privacy concern>, I felt increasingly uncomfortable as he spoke about her and how he referred to her. I didn't say anything then, I didn't know who she was at the time, but I have since discovered she herself was not involved with any illegal activities. I was then put in a difficult place being asked to block comments on the youtube archive, something I never do. 

This was a personally awkward moment for me, and has caused me to review things that others close to me, and also not known to me, have been talking about.

Coupled with other things said by those close to him, and other allegations and drama about his conduct with clients has increasingly brought up doubts about his integrity with those close to him, not to mention comments by other clients and listeners.

There are more dramas circulating and building, but these issues are directly connected to me, my relationship and my radio station. I have sat on this information a while, but it is building to a head.

The result is that I have chosen to end the Connecting Consciousness show on Wolf Spirit Radio, as of the last broadcast (March 18). 

This is not for discussion."

And here's someone's comment about this situation of JP splitting away from Simon:

<The comment belongs to "J. u li-e B. u cker" (changed spelling for privacy concern) on the comment section of above vid. Her comment was one of the earliest so it's towards almost at the bottom of the comment section, if you need to refer back. Go fully to the last comment shown on the page, then scroll back to find her comment would be easier to find it.>

"When I first found Simon Parkes, I looked up anything I could online to get to know him since I needed help deprogramming from satanic ritual abuse. I found a forum and I can't remember the name but by reading it I judged that the negative comments toward Simon Parkes was an assortment of projection and entitlement from those complaining. I went ahead and booked a time to see him, which took several months of waiting. This goes to show how busy Simon is and he can't possibly be able to fulfill every request. Simon did not charge me and helped me deal with demonic possession, my soul family, and helped me with the helicopter stuff going on every Sunday. He did a great job and helped in a way most people cannot help. I am glad I didn't listen to those who were complaining about him. It isn't right to judge someone because someone else is complaining. Over and over in society, those with narcissistic traits are able to turn stable minded people against those who are standing up for truth. Simon Parkes is helping those who have been through horrific childhood abuse. No wonder there is a motive to accuse him of being a pedophile. As someone who has survived satanic ritual abuse, I can tell you it is nearly impossible to get anyone to believe you. And it is also hard to mention it to anyone. The behavior of those offended toward Simon Parkes does not align with the behavior of people who have suffered abuse. It aligns with people who are projecting their issues onto someone loving and strong enough to handle it without retaliating. Simon Parkes has done more than most men to heal victims of childhood abuse and having met with him and learned so much from his radio shows, I vouch for him any day."

And this is what Simon replied on his own web page:

https://www.simonparkes.org/single-post/2018/04/07/Wolf-Spirit-Radio---Further-Details

"Wolf Spirit Radio - Further Details...

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Dear all, a few words must be said as to the recent situation regarding the Radio show with JP that has left so many of us confused.

First you will be aware that a certain individual has made it her life ambition to be nasty about me, Ben Emlyn Jones, Miles Johnson, Kerry Cassidy and many others of us have been attacked by this individual.

I did ask JP to disable the comments on his radio shows simply because the police advised me to do this. This came about when I reported the actions of this woman to the police. I reported that she had accused me of “stealing money from old people“ and a range of other totally ludicrous things.

The police told me that the comments made by this woman were actually illegal and I was given a crime number and invited to the police station to make a victim statement, which I did.
The police have indeed been to see this woman and explained that she can’t go on making false allegations without there being consequences.

When I said on the radio show that this woman had previously been raided by the drug squad I spoke fact.

The metropolitan police did raid her home because they were looking for more than the usual smokes, they were after something much bigger. So what I said is total fact.

Indeed it was confirmed in one of her own posts. At no time did I say that any crack was recovered or that she was arrested because she was charged with pushing.
I know this because she herself told me, and at the time I felt she was someone I did not wish to associate with. That was some 6 years ago now.

It became obvious that one of JPs assistant’s was in contact with this woman, indeed this woman put a message out saying that she was in touch with one of JPs admins. So we know where pressure to cancel the radio show came from.
What saddens me is that JP was not even man enough to tell me face to face. Like you, I only learnt about it afterwards. He had not even discussed it or asked for my side of it. It’s the same as a big corporation sacking an employee by text - only in this case I never even got a text !<N.B. comment by unity---This is SO STRANGE, IMHO. I just felt I did not expect such move from JP at all, and this thinking is shared by others as well, I found out...it's just my ass-up-mption I had but I always thought JP is spiritual enough never to do such short coming ill communications with anyone. Honestly, I am wondering if this was done by the Cabal ritual to break up what was a serene outlet of Simon's work...but oh well, I hope there are plenty of others consider to run shows with Simon anyway. There are always NEW COMERS who want to do the shows, like JP mentioned on yesterday on his show.>

I thought this might occur when JP cancelled the last show and only gave me a few hours notice so I put feelers out for a new radio show a few days back.  In fact if there is more than one offer then I would be happy to do more than one show - let’s see.

JP will live with the consequences of his action, he has not only dropped me but all the many audiences that listen to the show, and he has deprived them of a show. That of course is his business but he has in my opinion treated them and me in a rather poor way.

Nevertheless I wish him no ill will in this matter and I will keep you all up to date with new radio show details."

We should not split ourselves. We need to amalgamate all of what we can do to get rid of the crappy oppressive factions, IMHO.

5 people like this

So glad to have found a dentist who abides by my request of no fluoride with no discussion or opposition.

2 people like this

This could be "someone who wanted to be like Q pretended and showed off self-training and skill to....be a wolf, hunting the nasty faction members down" scenario. In other words, may well be an anon-generated great/awful move.

The thing is; still so many sis and bros spreading the news believing they are doing good thing, seem to be locked in with the target we got at hand is the "Cabals". I'm keep on telling in CHANI that they are NOT THE ONLY BAD GROUP on and beyond of Earth.

We got multiple oppressors against us. Sometimes they work together to do nasty to the Humanity, even.

They strategically run different level of geopolitics re: Earth. This results in numerous "trickling down effects" to be seen through out our 3D Earth world...

In the bigger picture, looking through slanting eyes, we are sandwiched between something that NOTHING TO DO WITH US.

("Us" meaning cognitively recognised peeps who can claim own soverignity consciously. It means those peeps got stood up with their own legs, grown up from baby state that our oppressors want to keep us at that level with.)

(c) UNIROCK 2018   Published on Apr 6, 2018

1 person likes this

Anyone Bright on How the Digital Cameras Work?:

Weird Glitches Found While Taking Vids Of Sun

I personally thought the weird effect of warped figures as the vid was taken the sunny sky as the camera has been swang away from the sun, was due to the digital camera focusing issue or the digital data management of the camera, and nothing to do with the aerial phenomena.

However saying that, with the chemtrail particles immersing all of us down on the ground, maybe sunlight has been compromised in the manner of it arriving to us via the sprayed air, like scattering light in different way now than before. (This would be a real serious change for us....maybe we all stop using light as the guiding tool some day soon...:;(∩´﹏`∩);: I dunno how our vision would be affected by such drastic change. New passage of our evolution might be emerging if that's the case.)

But I am not bright enough about digital cameras, so I asked someone who might be able to shine the light about this issue, and waiting for reply, if I ever get a reply on it.

Are there anyone on CHANI who know a lot about digital cameras and how they behave, to be able to explain the weird glitches happening, shown in this vid??

(c)MrMBB333 2018

Published on Apr 12, 2018

<Edit to Add: Q said there's no coincident but whether you want to apply it to this case, lol, up to you....

But this is what happened to Rex from the Leak Project. 

I think it's got different type of problem to what the poster sent in to MrMBB333 vid.

But Rex's footage is also WEIRD. Why he's basically the only one got pixellation problem?? (There are fringe pixellation problem on the geophysical features in his back ground. But he's the main one that's got the problem.)

(c) Leak Project 2018

Published on Apr 12, 2018

1 person likes this