unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,382 posts in this topic

Yes unity all sorts of stuff is supposed to be happening here in the states, soon.   In fact I have a Lisa Haven video to post regarding it.

Obama Advisor Launches Stealth Army To End Trump, As Obama Ignites His 30,000+

1 person likes this

Astronaut’s DNA No Longer Matches His Identical Twin’s After Year Spent in Space, NASA Finds

POSTED 1:06 PM, MARCH 14, 2018, BY CNN WIRE, UPDATED AT 05:37PM, MARCH 14, 2018

http://ktla.com/2018/03/14/astronauts-dna-no-longer-matches-his-identical-twins-after-year-spent-in-space-nasa-finds/

"Preliminary results from NASA's Twins Study reveal that 7% of astronaut Scott Kelly's genes did not return to normal after his return to Earth two years ago.

The study looks at what happened to Kelly before, during and after he spent one year aboard the International Space Station through an extensive comparison with his identical twin, Mark, who remained on Earth.

NASA has learned that the formerly identical twins are no longer genetically the same."

OMG in just 1 year, 7% difference emerged!!!!!??

It's like "we will be free to evolve physically very fast, once we are freed from gravity".......

Think about it. 

If you end up away from the gravity for about 15 years....are you ever going to be the same person before and after???

(Mind you, 15 years is a long time to spend. But still....)

4 people like this

Interesting unity, now I have a mystery to figure out. In the last few days I have either seen, read or dreamed something about DNA changing 7%, and it had nothing to do with this information/article.  Meanwhile remembering there are no coincidences. 

@shawn1272 got the Health Ranger 'eh? Who's next?

Police link two deadly package bombs in Austin, Texas, to earlier attack <<on 3-12-18

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-blast/police-link-two-deadly-package-bombs-in-austin-texas-to-earlier-attack-idUSKCN1GO1YX

Couldn't help but think of the anon post DAR put on this thread earlier and collecting info/targeting people.

Operation Hogg Wash Blown Wide Open  <<school shooting in Florida info  3-13-18

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=96393

Several Killed After Pedestrian Bridge Collapses at Florida International University  >>Today  3-15-18

http://popculture.com/trending/2018/03/15/Pedestrian-bridge-collapse-florida-international-university-several-killed/

3 people like this

Interesting indeed, breezy!

I posted a talk of Ggl guy talking about 7% of ourselves(=about the mass of one arm) gets changed over DAILY, which in return the expelled whatever like CO2 get used up by plants etc so the life as Earth continues, proving we are a Planetary symbiosis-living creature as a whole.

7%? Posted just 2 days ago? And this 7%? And you have some awareness the info came to you on 7%?

No coincidents, hey. A big grin. I'm sure this is partially indicating how awesomely you are integrating your being into the latest cutting edge changes in our consciousness, methinks.  Go breezy, Go!! Yeeeeey!!:banana:

1 person likes this

5aab4e9fed154_angelamerkeland2othergirls_1.jpg.2059fda56004b8c445c1dd44806a155c.jpg

(c) John Miranda II 2018

Thank you for your astute observation, John!

Saying that, there seem to be some cross fire happening as some peeps did research further, and someone apparently stating it's only Merkel in the pic as small girl, not other 2.

So we need to look into it.

Pretty interesting to me for I had never seen Angela's childhood photo personally. (No interest, that was all.) A cool find.

4 people like this

Fidel Castro’s son ‘kills himself’ aged 68 after ‘battle with depression’

Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart was known as 'Fidelito' because of his likeness to his father

By Gemma Mullin
2nd February 2018, 1:42 am
Updated: 2nd February 2018, 3:22 am

Just in case this news was not posted in time when it happened....

This is such a belated post, and not sure if this one would fit into the Chronicle thread or Daily Intel thread, so I post it here in the Shouts thread.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5481897/fidel-castro-son-dead-suicide-depression-battle/

And when was the members in the Cuban embassy of the US copping the "attacks"?

Are they connected somehow? 

1 person likes this

A little Experiment made a bit of interesting find, though for many of us, it may well be an "expected" result.

Please try to find the source of the below post allegedly made by the guy called John Spurlock. 

I used Ggl by braving the trace but still didn't yield anything. Of course, plenty of stuff come up as CNN.

"I am a former Broadcast Journalist, who once worked at a Radio Station that was a CNN Radio Affiliate, so I have actually worked with CNN personnel. I can tell you from my own experiences that CNN's reporting is not to be trusted. CNN has a habit of ignoring, suppressing or just plain not reporting facts that disagree with their point of view. This is NOT journalism. A journalist provides full, unbiased coverage of news and events; just the facts, and ALL the facts. A journalist DOES NOT inject their opinions into the coverage, or deny coverage to news or events that they wish to be ignored.
Posted by John Spurlock"

<Source page where I found this little snippet of above---John Miranda II's FB page: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2079852968950645&set=a.1400741160195166.1073741828.100007778856688&type=3&ifg=1>

Remember that the Head of Japanese Crisis Management stated CNN was a total RED, paid by China in multiple manners?

I have no idea if I can trust the statement of John, because there's nothing I can refer back and check on the guy with this statement came up (yet) for me.

But the HJCM got the info from the intel people.

I have NO doubt for that part of info, which means that CNN is directing the stories for Chinese favour, all the time, regardless of who is reading out the news---meaning all done on surface by the American citizens.

And try to fish out the above statement made by John...not coming up easily....

Sanctioned pretty much I'd say....

Anyone else found out where the statement came from?? If you did, please post the link in this thread!

1 person likes this

"The Creepy Audio Message"

(c) Ty @strayedaway 2018

S DANGER SOS IT IS DIRE FOR YOU TO EVACUATE BE CAUTIOUS THEY ARE NOT HUMAN

042933964230 SOS DANGER SOS

Here's a quick grub of the story compressed by Tylor:

Resurrecting the Event maybe. 

3 people like this

10,000 MORE than the average amount of deaths in 7 weeks?  Won't take long to decimate the UK/Wales at that rate. I'd think that needs investigating for sure.  What demographic? What are they dying from?  What ages? That's a lot of people to lose that can't even afford funerals. Sounds a bit like Agenda 21/Agenda 30.

2 people like this

Of More Interest..... I work for Google .. I created AI Bots for Twitter

DYbnnz0VAAAOkJc.jpg

4 people like this

Elon Musk's New Move: The Intergalactic Media Empire Plan

I guess he wants to make sure Martians to watch what Earth media produces....

But is that the only thing?

I kind of wondered if he is making deals with OTHER planetary beings as well. Not anything to do with Humanity, but attracting future exoplanetary contracts... 

1 person likes this

Another Media Platform for Us

Just in case someone is interested in...but pls do your research on all up coming new platforms. Some do ask different things to be done to be able to be included, some in fact come with cryptocurrency mining.

https://www.otherworldglobalnetwork.com/

1 person likes this

FBI's Andrew McCabe fired days before retirement; Trump applauds Sessions' move

March 16, 2018        Kevin Johnson and Christal Hayes

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced late Friday he fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe effective immediately — just days before his retirement benefits would have set in.

McCabe, who abruptly announced his intention to resign in January, was fired from the agency in the midst of a review into the FBI's handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while serving as secretary of State.

Sessions, in a statement, said McCabe's firing was the result of an "extensive and fair" probe of alleged misconduct, which concluded that he had made "an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions." 

"The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability," Sessions said."

snip

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/16/fbis-andrew-mccabe-fired-sessions-reports/434385002/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An UPDATE on that bridge failure in Florida yesterday.

State: Voicemail about cracks 2 days before bridge fell

March 16, 2018      Adriana Gomez Licon and Jennifer Kay  

"MIAMI (AP) -- An engineer left a voicemail two days before a catastrophic bridge failure in Miami to say some cracking had been found at one end of the concrete span, but the voicemail wasn't picked up until after the collapse, Florida Department of Transportation officials said Friday.

The voicemail left on a landline wasn't heard by a state DOT employee until Friday because the employee was out of the office on an assignment, the agency said in an email.

In a transcript released Friday night, Denney Pate with FIGG Bridge Group says the cracking would need repairs "but from a safety perspective we don't see that there's any issue there so we're not concerned about it from that perspective."

At a news conference Friday night, officials from the National Transportation Safety Board said they have just begun their investigation, and cannot yet say whether any cracking contributed to the collapse. They also said workers were trying to strengthen a diagonal member on the pedestrian bridge at Florida International University when it collapsed."

snip

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fallen-bridge-victims-found-officials-seek-answers-024716081.html?soc_trk=gcm&amp;soc_src=ecd5e8af-dc90-3332-9efb-d522bf6b8dfa&amp;.tsrc=notification-brknews

2 people like this

Happy 10th Anniversary to "Me Tel U"  original thread on GLP.  Ten years of CHANI!   (omg I lost a day somewhere)

me tel u now so u belive me 15 may

friend after 15 may

User ID: 386035
03/15/2008 09:25 AM

5 people like this

Wow, thank you for reminding us about the historical date, breezy! I see you knew on 15th. 

I couldn't even believe that it's been 10 years....!!

5 people like this

Helicopter carrying Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner safely returns to airport after experiencing engine failure

March 18, 2018     Mandy Mayfield

"A helicopter carrying Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner had to return to the airport Thursday after experiencing engine failure.

President Trump's daughter and son-in-law were flying to New York from Washington Thursday on board a two-engine helicopter when one engine failed, CNN reported Sunday.

According to CNN, the helicopter safely made it back to Ronald Reagan National Airport and the couple boarded a commercial flight.

It is unknown whose helicopter the White House advisers were on or why they were traveling."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/helicopter-carrying-ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-safely-returns-to-airport-after-experiencing-engine-failure

1 person likes this

The Mystery Military Code Sent To A Tweeter: Update

Ty had since deleted the post and deactivated himself for feeling uncomfy from getting too many attention.

More are happening.

I personally believe IT WAS sent out to the RIGHT place.

It was done to ATTRACT THE PUBLIC ATTENTION....world widely.

You gotta realise the intel peeps started to use ALL OF US more actively to achieve what they need to achieve.

They are making ALL OF US WORKING AS "INTEL WORKERS"....world wide. The Humanity is UNITED this way.

You see, the good guys decided it's time to involve everyone from the world to the secretive world so we all can chip in and hunt down the bastards.

Of course we will win. Sheer number of population difference against the bastards, despite technological level difference, we will win. Meeks we are maybe, but we have hell a lot of us.

And we got super special power to recreate the reality around us.

I believe that the message was aimed to be sent to A PUBLIC member, and they even picked up someone who we wouldn't consider faking it (an Anti-Trumper Ty is, apparently. Check this out:  https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/strange-voicemail.html) was done to RESURRECT an EVENT....of MH370.

Why?

To take down the nasty faction involved in the vanishing of the airplane. Something pretty important stuff was involved in that mess by the look of it.

(c) secureteam10 2018

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, breezy said:

Helicopter carrying Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner safely returns to airport after experiencing engine failure

March 18, 2018   

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/helicopter-carrying-ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-safely-returns-to-airport-after-experiencing-engine-failure

That was another Boom, but I suspect it failed.

However, the message was clearly noticed, I take.

1 person likes this

It was Q who said there's NO COINCIDENT...:

Tourists flung from out-of-control ski lift after malfunction at Georgia resort

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/16/tourists-flung-control-ski-lift-malfunction-georgia-resort/

Remember this incident happened in Georgia on 16th March 2018?

Here's something interesting poking out to our eyes......watch the vid embedded in the link above. Then you will come to this being shown, as I made the screenshot of the image from the embedded video....↓

Coincident? ............Well let's doubt it, hey.

Because this is how they show their trophy poses in sneaky way. THEY LEAVE THEIR MARKS often.

Though this incident didn't become massive, it is horrifying regardless.

The ma. //jeek applied here was either failed (because of us) and ended up very much of light incident than what was PLANNED for sacrificial ritual, or from the beginning, it was meant to be a smaller incident required level of touch up maa..../ -jeek job.

5aaf8332a09b6_Georgiaskiliftaccident_16-3-2018_2_lg.jpg.c69e008494f83d8c2d640fd3aab0cc70.jpg

3 people like this