unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,304 posts in this topic

Fitness Tracking App Accidentally Reveals Secret US Military Bases, CIA "Black" Sites

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-29/fitness-tracking-app-accidentally-reveals-secret-us-military-bases-cia-black-sites

I actually found out about this via ABC Oz news about Pine Gap and laughing my head off. 

Zerohedge got image galore worth poking your head in....(≧▽≦)

2 people like this

Conspiracy Paradox 101: Saying "The Illuminati Don't Exist" Implies You Can See Everything That is Secret.. Like... Some Kind of 'All Seeing Eye'.

A little twist of thoughts. (・ω<)☆Thought it's kinda interesting exercise for our CT head.

https://steemit.com/philosophy/@ura-soul/conspiracy-paradox-101-saying-the-illuminati-don-t-exist-implies-you-can-see-everything-that-is-secret-like-some-kind-of-all

1 person likes this

‘Kills zombies or your money back’: Musk promotes $500 flamethrower

https://www.rt.com/usa/417192-musk-flamethrower-boring-company/

ヾ(≧▽≦)ノBut then.....( ̄д ̄)(´Д`).....

Our CT twist bits lie here:

"“When the zombie apocalypse happens, you’ll be glad you bought a flamethrower. Works against hordes of the undead or your money back!” Musk tweeted.

Just hours after the announcement Musk changed his Twitter profile description to “Zombie Defender” and dismissed what he says is a rumor of his “secretly creating a zombie apocalypse” to boost the demand for flamethrowers. He added that he lacked a facility able to produce so many zombies."

On a more stupid front, I could easily imagine people buying it to light the camp fires for joke.

3 people like this

train carrying Republican lawmakers, staff and families to a policy retreat in West Virginia has hit a truck near Charlottesville, Virginia. 

Jim stone is saying the train hit a semi truck and then the garbage truck hmmm , someone didn't like the speech last night 
3 people like this

Republican memo likely to be released Thursday, White House official says

Jan. 31, 2018

"A Republican memo alleging anti-Trump bias at the FBI and U.S. Justice department is likely to be released on Thursday, a White House official said on Wednesday."

snip

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/republican-memo-likely-to-be-released-thursday-white-house-official-says.html

FBI challenges accuracy of GOP’s surveillance memo

By Devlin Barrett, Karoun Demirjian and Elise Viebeck     Jan. 31, 2018

"The FBI pushed back sharply Wednesday against a GOP memo criticizing the bureau’s use of secret surveillance orders — escalating a remarkable public standoff between the White House and the nation’s top law enforcement agency.

“As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about the material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy,” the FBI said in a statement."
snip

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-wants-to-release-memo-100-percent-as-white-house-tries-to-walk-it-back/2018/01/31/240f34a4-0690-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.8cca3d6402af

The following is a pdf of the House meeting on Jan. 29, 2018 

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180129.pdf

2 people like this

SUN MISSING over Switzerland!!!What were they hiding? on the 1/14/18 Caught on 4 cameras

(´゚д゚`)

4 people like this

Tesla, Australia to turn 50,000 homes into power generators

And the moves like above actually makes Elon Musk richer.....while there are Oz made chargers around at much cheaper cost, if my memory is correct............. Are we slipping into a planned FAKE "environmental and financial" move...??

https://phys.org/news/2018-02-tesla-australia-homes-power.html

1 person likes this

Newsweek Guts Its Top Edit Staff Amid Legal Turmoil

Maxwell Tani      Feb. 5, 2018

"Staffers who spoke to The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity pointed out that the fired editors had all published pieces reporting on the company’s recent troubles.

Newsweek on Monday fired all of its top staff amid turmoil that has upended the newsroom.

In a company meeting, several editors announced that the outlet had fired Editor in Chief Bob Roe, Executive Editor Ken Li and reporters Celeste Katz, Josh Saul, and International Business Times editor Josh Keefe.

The editors told staffers some of the firings were not official, but according to one person with direct knowledge, both Katz and Keefe were locked out of their work email and computer accounts and instructed to meet a human-resources representative offsite shortly after Roe was fired.

Newsweek also sent staff home for the day.

Though the editors did not elaborate on why the top staff left the company, three staffers who spoke to The Daily Beast on the condition of anonymity pointed out that Li, Katz, Saul, and Keefe had all published pieces reporting on the company’s recent troubles."

snip

https://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek-guts-its-top-edit-staff-amid-legal-turmoil?ref=scroll

1 person likes this

Winter Olympics: 1,200 security staff sidelined after norovirus outbreak

Feb. 6, 2018        

"Organisers insist the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics are on track as they battle against the spread of a virus among staff and prepare to deal with the cold snap at Friday’s opening ceremony.

The Games chief, Lee Hee-beom, said preparations for the first Winter Olympics in Asia outside Japan were complete with athletes arriving in the South Korean town. “We are fully operational with many of our athletes and officials here and settling into their life in the villages and training is under way at all venues,” Lee told a news conference."

snip

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/06/winter-olympics-1200-security-staff-sidelined-after-norovirus-outbreak

3 people like this

"V The Movie" in Production

Along the long vine, I heard that Sean Stone might be behind it somewhere....

Very interesting.

Tom Delonge with To The Stars Academy which is circled by the Ex-US alphabet group peeps taking one side of disclosure movement of a sort.

Another is Sean Stone with classic media handling with another disclosure movement. (I have been monitoring his siding for sometime, as he appeared in the supersoldiers' scene before.)

I don't easily trust EITHER. However, it's damn true that both directions are doing something to disclose something to the Humanity.

The "Vs" are one of the most violent, skilled terminators....they have been doing the nasty stuff for eons of time.

Apart from the sick minded Cabals, we have more of dodgy selection of factions to sternly fight against.

So the public needs to be educated more, reminded more. It's just I hope we won't juice up ourselves with silly FEAR from these disclosures. What we need is the heads and hearts that the Humanity need to be united and say NO to slavery together, consciously.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/desilu-studios-to-bring-v-the-movie-to-the-big-screen-300593975.html

In mean while, I happened to see the latest of the movie made by Steven Spielberg coming out in April---when I saw the first release of the PV, I was worried that it might be plainly pushing the transhumanism to the Humanity.

But glad to be able to say that I got a feeling that this movie quite possibly ends up to be a "planting future seeds for the Humanity" as fighters against the oppression, clearly understanding that the positive Human traits are important and never to be lost, after seeing the latest version of the PV on the movie (which had more story telling beefed up than the one I saw before, now make more sense...lol). 

Oh BTW, Miles spoken out with a great care about this; He really thought it's the best if Dr. Steven Greer to seek therapist.

LOL IDK if I agree to the exact sentence what Miles said, but that's because according to Miles' words, the guy's openly teaching people to "invite anything that comes into you"....yes that's one of the worst thing you could ever do to yourself (by losing sovereignty), and I can understand why Miles got really bothered by Dr. Greer's direction he's giving out.

Because Dr. Greer did pave a major way into disclosures, thanks to all meticulous works he and his staff did, I really appreciate the entire hard work he has achieved. 

Bringing out all those military experiensors and witnesses out into the open, making a big punctuation for the "UFO community", not only me but also Miles was expressing his deep appreciation to Dr. Greer for what he has done.

But like Kerry Cassidy and Brian as well as Miles going against the particular points what Dr. Greer has been directing people to do, I also have a grave concern to what he tells us to do, if what Miles stated was correct. (I haven't talked with Dr. Greer so IDK for sure. I only heard from those people's words.)

3 people like this

Here we are...

All the stuff we talked about here...

5 people like this

John Perry Barlow, open internet champion and Grateful Dead lyricist, dies at 70

Feb. 7, 2018     Alex Johnson

"John Perry Barlow, the cantankerous poet, lyricist for the Grateful Dead and fighter for a free and open internet, died overnight at age 70, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which he co-founded in 1990, confirmed Wednesday.

Amir Bar-Lev, the filmmaker who directed "Long Strange Trip," the 2017 Martin Scorsese-produced documentary about the Grateful Dead, first reported Barlow's death, writing on Twitter that Barlow died in his sleep. The cause of death wasn't reported, but he was known to have been is poor health since he suffered a heart attack in 2015."

snip

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/john-perry-barlow-open-internet-champion-grateful-dead-lyricist-dies-n845781

2 people like this

Michael Tillinger Appeared on a Japanese CT/UMA tv show!

Whoa, I just discovered this from watching a loose end but anyway a CT/UMA show catering for little kids to grown up kids like us.

Michael was showing his discoveries of very ancient megalith sites in South Africa.

I had never thought I'd see his face on such (lame and loose ended) tv show, which is typically dazzled with heck a lot of pays assured for the appeared peeps.... (I'm sure lots of Ubuntu movement supporters are happy to hear this.) "The Old media" style of power is very much present in Japanese media, I have to say....

It was aired in Japan on 7th Feb 2018, and today being 9th, it's still fresh alright.

Jump to 1:30:09~, and sorry as you know already, no subs....

1 person likes this

America To Import GM Rice Which Was Rejected By Their Local Chinese People

Is this for real!?? I'm baffled.

https://jp.sputniknews.com/opinion/201802094561830/

I'm in kind of shock to find out this horrible news and just wanted to ahoy people about the story, so I haven't checked around English article on this matter yet..... If anyone else finds it, please post it in this thread.

The article is from Sputnik JP, and stating that FDA approved the GM Rice that NO ONE IN CHINA WANTED TO BUY for the American people to consume......holy moly....

I cannot wipe out my feeling that "their doings" are so explicit these days, not conspiracy theory at all...now it's just the brutal oppression tactics they are applying to our today.

Are they seriously thinking that the American public are going to dive into such crap....?

....I could imagine really nasty thing being forced fed to us, here....

Their plan maybe to destroy the entire vegetable/fruit crops that are healthy so we all have to eat poisonous food, so most of us to be sick faster, will die faster, while the strongest ones are to survive, whom are used as healthy slaves.... 

Aren't they terraforming right now anyway? And we heard Africa is facing yet another nasty phase of famine again. 

Bananas to chocolate are threatened from our menu within 10 years, so I also heard.....and you got it right. We got GM Chocolate plants...

2 people like this

5 hours ago, unity said:

America To Import GM Rice Which Was Rejected By Their Local Chinese People

Is this for real!?? I'm baffled.

https://jp.sputniknews.com/opinion/201802094561830/

I'm in kind of shock to find out this horrible news and just wanted to ahoy people about the story, so I haven't checked around English article on this matter yet..... If anyone else finds it, please post it in this thread.

The article is from Sputnik JP, and stating that FDA approved the GM Rice that NO ONE IN CHINA WANTED TO BUY for the American people to consume......holy moly....

I cannot wipe out my feeling that "their doings" are so explicit these days, not conspiracy theory at all...now it's just the brutal oppression tactics they are applying to our today.

Are they seriously thinking that the American public are going to dive into such crap....?

....I could imagine really nasty thing being forced fed to us, here....

Their plan maybe to destroy the entire vegetable/fruit crops that are healthy so we all have to eat poisonous food, so most of us to be sick faster, will die faster, while the strongest ones are to survive, whom are used as healthy slaves.... 

Aren't they terraforming right now anyway? And we heard Africa is facing yet another nasty phase of famine again. 

Bananas to chocolate are threatened from our menu within 10 years, so I also heard.....and you got it right. We got GM Chocolate plants...

oh FOR SURE that rice is poisoned... I myself have just had some of that poison rice in the house and did my best to consume it...just gross- when cooking it smells like poison and my kidneys have been aching since. Not only that but my son gave me some pock hock to make soup with last week and it too was poisoned- in the fat- it smelled of chemicals boiling and the taste was so horrible I could not eat it! And I live in rural Canada. People buy the products cause they are cheap- clearly we need firmer controls in our food industry!If the Chinese won't eat it- you KNOW it's poisoned!

4 people like this

Asma Jahangir: Pakistan human rights champion dies

Feb. 11, 2018     

snip   video

"Prominent Pakistani human rights activist and lawyer Asma Jahangir has died at the age of 66.

She reportedly suffered a cardiac arrest and was taken to hospital, where she later died.

The pro-democracy activist championed women's rights throughout her career.

She was imprisoned in 1983 and put under house arrest in 2007. Five years ago, leaked documents suggested that some intelligence officers had planned to kill her.

Ms Jahangir called for an inquiry at the time, demanding the government "find the forces who wanted to silence" her.

More recently she spoke out against BBC Persian journalists being put on trial in Iran, as part of her role as UN special rapporteur on human rights in Iran.

Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi led tributes to Ms Jahangir, saying her death was a great loss for the legal fraternity, and praying for her and her family.

Punjab state chief Shehbaz Sharif tweeted that he was "deeply saddened" at the news."

snip

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43023082

2 people like this

Missing Whiteface skier found alive in California

Feb. 13, 2018    Brad Evans

"New York State Police said Constantinos “Danny” Filippidis, 49, of Toronto, was found 2,900 miles away Tuesday in Sacramento.

snip    video

WILMINGTON, N.Y. —
A skier missing from Whiteface Mountain has been found in California.

New York State Police said Constantinos “Danny” Filippidis, 49, of Toronto, was found 2,900 miles away Tuesday in Sacramento.

Filippidis was reported missing last Wednesday by friends who said he could not be found as the resort was closing.

His belongings were found at the lodge and his car was still in the parking lot.

Since then, hundreds of volunteers have spent about 7,000 hours combing the mountain.

Crews used K-9s and helicopters as part of the search.

The steep and icy terrain make the search even more challenging.

Filippidis made contact with law enforcement officers in Sacramento.

He was reported to be in good health."

snip

http://www.mynbc5.com/article/missing-whiteface-skier-found-in-california/17764938

Any thoughts?  83 in Sacramento wearing his ski clothes, including helmet/goggles.  Abduction?  Timeline jump? Interesting for sure.

5 people like this

Why now? Why this paper? Why him? Interesting indeed....

The 'Ill .u// min.=at i' is REAL and trying to take over our world claims former politician

A FORMER politician sensationally claims the legendary Illuminati is REAL and secretly trying to run world affairs from behind the scenes. Simon Parkes, a former Labour London borough councillor and town councillor for Whitby in North Yorkshire, is a signed up believer of the popular conspiracy theory.

PUBLISHED: 12:13, Tue, Feb 13, 2018 | UPDATED: 13:14, Tue, Feb 13, 2018

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/918294/Illuminati-real-running-world-former-politician-global-elite-cabal

2 people like this

'Time-traveller' claiming to be from 2030 PASSES a lie detector test after claiming that Donald Trump will be re-elected and Artificial Intelligence will take over

• Mysterious man called Noah made predictions during apparent polygraph test
  • He said humans will arrive on Mars in 2028 and time travel will become common 
  • But he has been slammed by sceptics online who doubt he is who he says he is

By Alex Green For Mailonline

PUBLISHED: 03:24 AEDT, 14 February 2018 | UPDATED: 08:30 AEDT, 14 February 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5386759/Time-traveller-2030-PASSES-lie-detector-test.html

(´゚д゚`)

2 people like this

Here we go...! Can they execute the cleansing this time?

Israel PM Netanyahu faces corruption charges

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43051249

"A police statement said there was enough evidence to indict Mr Netanyahu for bribery, fraud and breach of trust in two separate cases.

Speaking on Israeli television, Mr Netanyahu said the allegations were baseless and that he would continue as prime minister."

5 people like this

(I've added a couple of images showing what a square shaped mosaic on the back of the man's jacket, as a possible means of identification.

About 12 hours ago I had a brief listen to a 4 hrs.20 min video from the US which described Virginia  locals hearing what the described as machine gunfire and also explosions, possibly an execises.However a sharp increase in incoming helicopters, both in numbers and frequency from Washington had been noted lately   A man from Missouri stated that his local AFB had a large number of planes taking off.)

a.jpg.4e68ad86bc1a5f9729c7f18566f3afe4.jpgb.jpg.61fc6f68c9ca483b6d45ea36ae7ea05b.jpg

3 arrested after SUV crashes main gate of NSA headquarters; 3 injured

Doug Stanglin, USA TODAY Published 8:22 a.m. ET Feb. 14, 2018 | Updated 2:18 p.m. ET Feb. 14, 2018

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/14/reports-authorities-investigate-possible-shooting-outside-nsa-headquarters-near-washington/336321002/

3 people like this