unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,304 posts in this topic

Investigation into body found near airport runway continues

Jan. 15, 2018

"HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) -
Honolulu police continue to investigate the discovery of a body near a runway at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.

Transportation officials say the body was discovered around noon Saturday near the reef runway.

Homicide detectives are investigating, however details are unclear. Sources tell Hawaii News Now it appears the body was a stowaway in a plane."

snip

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37261019/body-found-near-runway-at-daniel-k-inouye-international-airport

Proof MSM Knew IN ADVANCE About Hawaii Terror Drill

SolarisModalis 1-14-18… “Photographs Taken During Hawaii Missile Incident” (and possible Light Craft presence during that ‘event’)    <<A blog about the incident from Hawaii

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/solarismodalis-1-14-18-photographs-taken-during-hawaii-missile-incident-and-possible-light-craft-presence-during-that-event/

3 people like this

Normalization of Reptilians Living Around Us, Humans...

5a5f383c60a84_overload_reptiliantribes_17-1-2018_1.jpg.d329b0e3bd9f76c9bc90ff416c0537c8.jpg

(c)rightful owner 2018-screenshot from the video linked below.

OMG please check this out while you can watch it, as IDK for how long it'd be left uploaded on Youtube.

I just found this English subbed version of recently aired episode from the popular Japanese anime called "Overload". This is the 2nd season's 2nd episode.

I had never seen such NORMALIZATION of REPTILIANS consciously focused, and written so the Humans would get used to Reptilians just like dealing with other Humans.

I can't think of any other way to describe it for now...

It shows the variation among the reptilians, how they fight and unite, what they feel towards each other when someone fall in love in one sight...lol

Anyway, I was amazed.

This must be a part of agenda to get us familiarised with Reptilian presence.

....Which reptilians?? is probably the question loads of us ask.....

3 people like this

Wow...the Japanese are so advanced...the tribes coming together is a link that had been prophesied. I am told there is a "White" that will lead that awakening. It is also about emancipation...but I am not entirely clear what the outcome means for humans or hybrids. I do know that the White in question has a soul of unique abilities being of a line of prophets. This cartoon is speaking about it.

4 people like this

The Smoking Gun of World Wide Planetary Defense System? Or the USA's Own?

Sending apology to Renegadesun :lol: but I just had to share this Tylor's vid.

He is gathering latest info pretty fast from people on the ground.

5a600a017d79f_laserbeamattackingmeteoriteorwhat_secureteam_18-1-2018.thumb.jpg.2b6f8303c30f0726f41de96372a51618.jpg

4 people like this

10 hours ago, unity said:

The Smoking Gun of World Wide Planetary Defense System? Or the USA's Own?

Sending apology to Renegadesun :lol: but I just had to share this Tylor's vid.

He is gathering latest info pretty fast from people on the ground.

5a600a017d79f_laserbeamattackingmeteoriteorwhat_secureteam_18-1-2018.thumb.jpg.2b6f8303c30f0726f41de96372a51618.jpg

No apologies necessary Unity.  Tyler provides useful info these days.  As for the images... whatever that is, it must have  left a very big hole in the ground.  Playing the odds here, the chances of a meteor hitting straight on is probably...nil.  Clinton ,Bush and Obama all have visited this town, and if you look on google earth, there is not much there, that you can see.  Hopefully we will see some images of the real damage.

Directed Energy Weapon

5 people like this

FEDS: CNBC News Crew Arrested After Trying to Smuggle “Improvised Explosive Device” Through Newark Liberty Airport

Jan. 18, 2018

alg-newark-security-breach-jpg.jpg?resiz

"Seven members of a cable television crew have been arrested after they tried to sneak a fake explosive device through a security checkpoint at Newark Liberty International Airport, the Transportation Security Administration said Thursday.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said that the team was filming for cable network CNBC, which is based in Englewood Cliffs. The TSA did not release the names of the people they said were arrested, and the Port Authority only said that it was investigating the incident.

The law enforcement source said the crew likely would be charged by the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office with creating a false public alarm, conspiracy and interference with transportation, but that Essex County would make that determination."

snip

https://truepundit.com/feds-cnbc-news-crew-arrested-trying-smuggle-improvised-explosive-device-newark-liberty-airport/

2 people like this

In response to those images above that are called "Meteor" strikes, I came across the following site/info, so will pass it along.

Yes, Space Based Laser Platforms Are Real  <<<from August 2015

"Way back in April of 2013 we took a look at the emerging technology of laser weapons in space, primarily to take out “enemy” satellites, and possibly to strike targets on the surface of the planet. Following up, in April 2014 we ran an article about the U.S Navy’s new laser weapon, which appears to be very powerful and inexpensive to operate compared to artillery shells. In this post we will update the revelations of laser warfare, something that has probably existed for quite some time and is just getting more sophisticated. First, here’s the links to those two articles:"

snip

http://www.covertbookreport.com/yes-space-based-laser-platforms-are-real/

Didn't they install a Laser cannon on the ISS last summer?  Wonder where it was positioned when this "meteor" took place?

2 people like this

Hawaii, Japan, False Missile Alerts....With Something Actually Got Blasted Over Hawaii At The Same Time???

What About Japan?? They Had Meteors Falling Detected Recently, Too...

Err...people, here's another jigsaw puzzle piece for us!

Meteorites falling

Hawaii---warning of incoming missile----then something really had blown up in the sky and affected the sky colour...??

Were they the drill/luring method for big data when people are evacuating, OR those false messages WERE pointing at the meteors?

OR were they natural meteors...? Did someone knew of those incoming something that were NOT supposed to come??

OR WAS THAT A GENERAL WARNING TO THE INSIDERS ABOUT THE DIRECTED WEAPON TESTING?

(This system is from the ground up. Of course we already know about the laser shooters above our heads:https://www.rt.com/usa/409554-nasa-orbital-atk-space-lasers/#.WgmYPYC6WLI.facebook )

This goes back to thinking about the World Wide Defense System we really need for the Earth for the incoming meteorites showering onto us in about 300 years time. 

We gotta set it up now, and Russians are trying to re-establish the existing one, by repairing the network.

From The Poster's Note:

(c) Marfoogle Watutu 2018
"Published on Jan 14, 2018

So a grpup of about 20 people including tour guides say that they were about 100 nautical miles away from hawaii In tour boats, and they describe a neteor being blown up in the sky....shortly after 8 am. Is this connected to the false nuclear warning? Does anybody know if this is true. Supposedly is was on KHON2 local news and now has been pulled from thier website."

And Alex Jones talking about the Hawaii case:

(c)The Alex Jones Channel 2018

3 Sided Pyramid On Mars

Wow, wow, wow....hang on a sec....what did the Entity said about 3 sided pyramids?

I can't remember clearly if there was Mars being mentioned when 3 of those to be found on Earth....which we found one in Bermuda, one in Antarctica, so far, if my vague memory is correct.

Artificial structure on Mars—three-sided Pyramid—verified in Science Journal

https://ancient-code.com/artificial-structure-mars-three-sided-pyramid-verified-science-journal/

But just to be accurate, this one is not exactly the type of pyramid we were looking for.

I think it's much more complicated to achieve creating that shape than creating straight forward 3 sided pyramid.....the arcs involved in need to match to retain the shape, methinks.

Fascinating.

2 people like this

The Failed Nuke Attack on Hawaii Was Not a Hoax – Investigative Journalist Jim Stone Update

This is a B.I.N. version of Jim Stone update re: Hawaii "False" Missile Warning issue

Obviously, because it's BIN, the site is NOT protected. Beware.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2018/01/the-failed-nuke-attack-on-hawaii-was-not-a-hoax-investigative-journalist-jim-stone-update-3588609.html

3 people like this

Americans on Chani will probably know this already.

( A note: I predict that any attempt to take advantage of this situation by Bad Actors will have Bad consequences)

BREAKING: US Government to SHUTDOWN as Republicans fail to secure funding in vital vote

THE US Government is set to shut down in just hours after the Senate failed to pass a vital federal funding bill, meaning many services will stop and employees will go unpaid until a solution can be passed, officials confirm.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/907328/Government-shutdown-US-Donald-Trump-Senate-vote-dreamers-funding-bill-wall

4 people like this

Q: TRUTH UNSEALED!! Why Trey Gowdy Really Resigned!!! This Is Bigger Than You Think

I have/had been wondering what was going on with Trey Gowdy, and had read/seen some of the allegations regarding him.  Some I'm happy to find out are untrue.  Time will tell, but this is encouraging, at least.

2 people like this

A Direct Energy Weapon Testing/Mishap? OR Meteorite Impact?

sinkhole-mexico-burning.jpg

Image: (c) Strange Sounds 2018/rightful owner 2018

Mysterious burning crater baffles officials in Mexico – Another huge meteorite impact site say residents

By Strange Sounds Jan 19, 2018 <Warning: This is an UNPROTECTED SITE>

Burning “Impact” Crater found next to Highway Torreón – Saltillo, Mexico

Yet another mystery, on January 17, 2018 a burning and smoking crater has been found next to the highway Torreón – Saltill, between kilometers 165 and 164, in the state of Coahuila, in the northeast of Mexico.

2 people like this

B Fulford:  youtube.com/watch?v=BvzAs_KXn-k <Sorry No Subs>

He said in the vid with the Japanese Fixer that it was I..sl.A=Li submarine that shot 2 nukes, and both got shot down when Hawaii dispatched the missile warning, undeterred from spreading it for 32 minutes. Then the sub got sunk.

I am unsure if he meant it was for BOTH Hawaii AND Japan, for both countries copped the "Mistaken Missile Warnings" 3 days apart.

But he said the reason for the I....... sub done that was so all of us to think Nth K friggin did it.

According to the Head of Crisis Management of Japan, NO WAY Nth K could do it.

They said they have their "subs" but they don't have knowledge of how to drive the thing at all, let alone to shoot missiles underwater....in other words, they have to ask China to bring in all the sub-crews in order to shoot missiles from subs. 

IT'S THE CABAL SHIT. AGAIN.┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐

So glad to learn it got sunk, if that was the case. 

And......as I was aware, and certainly we heard of a tail story of the news: Kissin.g /Jar IS BEHIND CHINA.

Yeah that guy only wants Wars. I'm sure he wants to continue playing the cards of Communism to spread on Earth, continue on spreading Human misery, and guzzling up blood, flesh and bones to fulfill the guts of Cabals & more.

P.S. Remember Benjamin got blasted by the Fixer? LOL Well......he's traumatised by getting scold down by the guy!!!

Ben has changed his manner of speech since then, trying to accommodate the Fixer's attitude so he won't provoke him again. (≧▽≦)

And Japanese netizens watching the series of vids released by the both guys, HAHAHAHAHA, all are aware of the issue, and asking both of them to speak anything they feel like, without stopping to say stuff just because of that blasting got caught in the vid. 

Ben was casually saying to the Fixer as he turned to him, "I get scared when I get scold down" and the Fixer was smiling with it care-free. I think they are good friends. LOL

1 person likes this

This is an old info from back in 2014, but how important the news was....and for some reason, I encountered it yet again....so just in case....

Mindreading software could eavesdrop on your secret inner voice

• System can decode brain activity that creates the 'voice in our head'
  • Can learn to translate this into words
  • could give a voice to the 'locked in' 

By Mark Prigg for MailOnline

PUBLISHED: 08:00 AEDT, 31 October 2014 | UPDATED: 09:39 AEDT, 31 October 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2814896/The-mindreading-machine-listen-voices-head-let-paralysed-speak-again.html

1 person likes this

THE SHAPE OF WATER: a movie in cinemas in Oz now

• Strong themes, violence and a sex scene
  • Guillermo del Toro---Director
  • Main Cast
    Sally Hawkins, 
    Michael Shannon, 
    Richard Jenkins, 
    Doug Jones, 
    Michael Stuhlbarg, 
    Octavia Spencer
  • Genre Drama, Fantasy
  • Running Time123 MIN
  • Release Date18 January 2018
Synopsis

From master story teller, Guillermo del Toro, comes THE SHAPE OF WATER –an otherworldly fairy tale, set against the backdrop of Cold War era America circa 1963. In the hidden high-security government laboratory where she works, lonely Elisa (Sally Hawkins) is trapped in a life of silence and isolation. Elisa’s life is changed forever when she and co-worker Zelda (Octavia Spencer) discover a secret classified experiment. Rounding out the cast are Michael Shannon, Richard Jenkins, Michael Stuhlbarg and Doug Jones

It's "Just another" one of those Cabal lined movie but just in case it also contains some messages for us to find out about........... 

1 person likes this

Sophia bot freezes when asked how corruption in Ukraine can be defeated – MP

Published time: 26 Jan, 2018 08:25Edited time: 26 Jan, 2018 09:14

https://www.rt.com/news/417037-sophia-robot-ukraine-corruption/

"The gynoid chat bot Sophia, who(<--the word that is meant to be used for HUMANS, NOT robots in general) was brought to the ongoing Davos World Economic Forum as part of its entertainment program, was reportedly rendered unresponsive when asked how Ukraine’s endemic corruption problem can be solved."

"A creation of the Hong Kong-based firm Hanson Robotics, Sophia is intended to showcase modern human interface technologies. "

I used to appreciate the direction Hanson Robotics was leading, but they obviously fell into the hands of Vs. (Almost I was about to write "sold their hearts the Vs" but stopped to do so....I hope that is not the case at all.)

So in other words, what Sophia is presenting is NOT THE CABALs BUT THE Vs...they are using very similar approach to the Cabals to the Human's eyes, but they are AGAINST each other....except....both love to watch us suffer. Literally they do. Be ware.

And Ukraine issue and stuffed up there and then....?

I could imagine a few things:

1) Sophia had an internal crash of interest---Ukraine is apparently heavily under Vs influence and is a hybrids galore. Russians are openly against the Vs. Sophia being run by the Vs, probably it was programmed to positively think re: Ukraine and what Vs do there.

When the question included the word of "corruption" about Ukraine, Sophia's programming might had faced to the requirement to DECIDE which side the opinion should be standing, while the real data was showing "pretty corrupted", another part of programming was to stop it being revealed---thus crash.

2) Someone from the Vs side decided to stop Sophia spreading words about anything negative re: Ukraine.

....Infancy stage in developing how to control that AI, I guess.......... 

2 people like this

Nothing to do with CTs but I got fascinated by this gear.....

Will It Kill Musicians and Instrument Makers?: Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1

I personally think it is a go. It feels right direction for the up coming kids wanting to become musician.

At the same time, I really feel there's no way we will depart from loving organic old style musical instruments and what they can do.

So yeah...let the beast roam is my answer for this one. Great. (Thinking from the side of Disabled person to become enabled to create and play music as well. Such as the weight of bass on my shoulder prevented me to be able to play on stage standing for years. With this one, possibility opens up more.) 

While I have no idea re: latency issues etc on it yet, but I'm sure people will fix any bugs.

https://artiphon.com/

Let your creativity come out, peeps! That's how we can beat AIs!ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ

While the gear has been out since 2016, here's JFYI, top 5 gadgets from 2017:

1 person likes this

Hybrids Are Wanted (Dead)

@1:29:17~ youtu.be/67NleOdhG1s

"UFO DISCLOSURE SPECTACLE! DELONGE & BIGELOW AEROSPACE VS FOIA DOCUMENTS! DARK JOURNALIST" (c)DarkJournalist 2018

Hybrids are Wanted and apparently gets paid a lot for that job.....sickening, yet I know that's a "usual" trend sick people choose and sick people decide to get paid for hunting quite possibly our brothers and sisters.

You know that Hybrids are around among us, yeah? We had seen that incredible twin case whom got flattened by cars on high way, and still standing to give a fight against people trying to save her?

What about the incident in the USA that a guy collected insane number of ammos and found dead in his car, being known as a hybrid by his partner?

So yes, there are hybrid peeps among us.

And those targeted are very powerful (physically and mentally) and somehow something is special about them... 

But WE ALL ARE HYBRIDS. Let's not forget that.

We all are in fact very strong beings, with the strongest genetic templates in this corner of the Universe....just we are tampered and stomped from our rightful natural growth.

So we shouldn't separating people just be "hybrids or not". We actually can't.

But what the oppressors are trying to do is to fish out the KEY HYBRIDS who are at work on ground.

If the key persons are removed, who have been really helping all of us with their super powers, it dents the scheme they provided to protect the Humanity.

And in mean while, IDK exactly WHICH FACTION is doing that Hybrid hunting. (Basically the nasty factions are doing it against the Hybrids on the Human side, but as well as their opposition hybrids.)

We can easily imagine BOTH the Cabals and the Vs are doing it to each other.

Let alone there are MORE differently gene-sourced Hybrids are in incredibly powerful seats on Earth.

(....Most, if not ALL of the people in power in current structures are said to be HYBRIDS by one of my sources.)

------------------

By the way, I managed to go and watch Maze Runner III yesterday.

WHOA.....the Hybrid actors are used liberally in it.....I'm sure that's done for the familiarization process.

But they were ALL ZETA-HYBRIDS in my eyes.

....That fact is leaving metal taste in my mouth....( ̄д ̄)

Getting used to seeing "differently looking humanoids" of zeta-hybrids, only meaning that DESENSITIZATION of getting hybridized further AGAINST YOUR WILL is pushed forward to your dining table. Will you just guzzle that dish up?

I will refuse that, personally. (Though we have the power to rectify any shitty stuff happen to us with our power of creation mechanism embedded within us. It's the principle. Even if you know you can get out of a jail with your own power, would you like to be in a jail in the first place? Same as that, methinks.)

There are people who really fell for the Zeta-hybrids expansionism. I cannot trust those people at all. Nothing different from Dr. Greer's weird attitude that saying ALL aliens are good aliens. Please be aware....we need to be sitting on the fence to make sure we are not making bad decisions for our future Human children. 

1 person likes this

Tesla Flop....Again on 22nd Jan 2018

Why it decided to crush into a such heavy object in front of it at 100 km/h.

Got any Suicidal-tendency in AIs?

Or programmed to do so anyway and testing it?  WTF...

Tesla_flop_22-1-2018.thumb.jpg.e7b4a96fe2e76610eca5d5cbf1810c9b.jpg

And if a car is just as that, how the hell a space ship to Mars manage to land there? Going Kaput as soon as they arrive...??(´Д`)

2 people like this

Cobra's Partner Has Passed Away

(´; ω ;`)Sending condolences to Cobra's way. For anyone who have normal human heart, it is painful to experience the departures of loved ones. Whether we agreed to Cobra's view or not, I would like to send him supporting thoughts to his way...but I am sure that she is all fine. Now having far more power than she had before, and with no pain.

It was on 29th the news came through.

Just in case anyone wanted to know....

http://2012portal.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/urgent-request-time-sensitive.html?m=1

1 person likes this