unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

928 posts in this topic

Stardust Ranch is Up For Sale: $5 Million Bucks worth, with Bonus Aliens

Take me to your realtor! Owners of Arizona's infamous 'Alien Ranch' sell up for $5 million after 20 years 'battling evil extra-terrestrials from another dimension who sexually abused them'

• John and Joyce Edmonds say they have been attacked by aliens for 20 years 
  • The couple claim the 'grays' appear on their land in Buckeye, Arizona, regularly
  • John, 58, claims to have slain 18 of them with a samurai sword and fought hundreds more
  • Joyce, 53, say the creatures molest her as she sleeps in the couple's bedroom 
  • They are desperate to sell Stardust Ranch but have listed it for a steep price-tag
  • The couple wants $5million for the five-bedroom, 9-acre property 
  • Originally, they listed it for $1million but have increased the price since finding internet and TV fame with their alien stories  

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 10:32 AEDT, 22 October 2017 | UPDATED: 18:38 AEDT, 22 October 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5004715/Ranch-owners-list-home-saying-tortured-aliens.html

4 people like this

Opening Portals To Specific Locations.....By Using Frequency

Someone, please explain this to me.......just keep on watching, and you'd get to the WTH bit.

Trying to fish the guy's notes from available places but haven't done so yet. Beautiful, whether it's a CG effect OR NOT...........

2 people like this

I don't buy it Unity.  A gateway would not move and swing around to give a panoramic view.  It would just open to whatever is in front of it I would think?

4 people like this

Mmmmmmm, Jess, I couldn't tell anything on this one. 

I hunted down other vids the same guy made, and some are soooooooooo fascinating.

In one of other vids, he discovered this black round "thing" appeared above the speaker.

The black round thing looked as if rotating around and wobbling a bit.

Just because we know we can make up CGs that can fake this visual presentation regardless makes it hard to think this is for real. It's just my romantic bit of me wanting to believe it that the gates can be opened, and able to keep it so stable, and easily accessible.

BTW I do believe the set up of place with certain frequencies in certain positioning can induce the portal opening.

But IDK if the vid really captured such thing happening.

It'd be very cool if it really happened and we all are watching it happen via his vids.......!(*´ω`*)

Oh, I noticed there are others also got intrigued by this phenomenon caught in the vid and discussing about it in other forums.

LOL It maybe the latest hot topic to grill it! Haha!!Ψ( ̄∇ ̄)Ψ

2 people like this

Don't know how credible this is...

North Korea CIVIL WAR: Kim scrambles to avoid uprising as family monuments targeted

NORTH Korea could be on the brink of civil war as furious locals target memorials and monuments glorifying the bloody Kim dynasty as anger grows over poor living standards.

PUBLISHED: 09:58, Sat, Oct 28, 2017 | UPDATED: 10:05, Sat, Oct 28, 2017
3 people like this

3 hours ago, KMRIA said:

Don't know how credible this is...

North Korea CIVIL WAR: Kim scrambles to avoid uprising as family monuments targeted

NORTH Korea could be on the brink of civil war as furious locals target memorials and monuments glorifying the bloody Kim dynasty as anger grows over poor living standards.

PUBLISHED: 09:58, Sat, Oct 28, 2017 | UPDATED: 10:05, Sat, Oct 28, 2017

The USA side started to do more psyops against Koreans, I take.(・ω・)ノ

Of course they would use such psyops. It costs far less than using real weapons, hey.

But this stuff only works for the Koreans OUTSIDE of Sth/Nth K. Especially in Nth K, people won't be able to access to listen to the USA related stuff. So it must be aimed to the Koreans infiltrating in other countries, to freak the agents out.

I believe the USA agents with current citizenship with Korean background would have been dispatched into Nth and Sth Ks.

No matter what.....no physical fights to start in Asia is my hope.......(o_ _)o ~~~ †

We got dodgy situation brewing in Indonesia with IS. That side has been not really talked about just because Nth K situation is dancing in front of our eyes. We got to monitor there as well as Korean peninsula, methinks.

3 people like this

'Did we just hit superman?' NBA stars share incredible photos of team jet's smashed nose after it was damaged at 30,000ft during 'rough flight' from Minnesota to Chicago

• Oklahoma City Thunder were traveling from Minnesota to Chicago on Saturday 
  • They were on a chartered 180-seat Boeing 757-200 which was operated by Delta 
  • NBA players felt nothing mid-flight then disembarked to discover the damage
  • They begged fans and scientists for answers as to what may have caused it
  • Delta said the damage was most likely caused by a bird which flew into the plane
  • The team was traveling from Minneapolis, Minnesota, to Chicago at the time  

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com and Ben Hill For Daily Mail Australia

PUBLISHED: 18:50 AEDT, 28 October 2017 | UPDATED: 02:10 AEDT, 29 October 2017

There are loads of pics of the dented nose cone on the linked page. 

3 people like this

Native American Origin⇒ Japanese Jomon People: Clan Mother of an Alaskan village Said

<Anthropology> Not knowing where is the best thread to drop.....I just leave this post here for now.

Source: <no subs> youtube.com/watch?v=U2C4hmFYiUk

A documentary off Japanese NHK, perhaps....? Not sure.

According to Mrs.Esther Shay(*unsure spellings, sorry!), the Clan Mother of the clan (her image is here: at 3:19~ .youtube.com/watch?v=U2C4hmFYiUk) called "Clyngit"['klɪŋgɪt] in Alaska, there was an old story that was handed down for generations by the clan people.

It said this; their ancestors came from Northern Japan (where Ainu indigenous people live) via Andalusian islands....simple as.....

The oldest person found in America is the 9500 yo, skull found in Washington D.C. back in 1996, had Jomon DNA, when studied by James Chatter, an archaeologist. 

Here's the pic of the newspaper when the skull got found, JFYI.

59f54249ad310_9500yoAmericanskull_JomonDNAfound_newspaperclip_1.jpg.07f3b913c32c5e59e35838cac9243868.jpg

According to an Ainu person in the vid, he found the deep similarities between the Ainu attitude and Native American (Canadian) attitude towards GODS.

Very interesting to hear. He said "The FEAR against something you can't see".

To them, gods are worthy of respect with fear as well as appreciation.

That's in Shintoism, too.  

2nd interesting point to sum up the vid is that 16000 years ago or even earlier, indigenous people of Japan went to America, THEN 13000 years ago, from Siberia to go into the land of America. Both must had happen. And earlier one turned out to be Japanese bloodlines. 

14500 years ago's petrified human poo in American soil turned out to be that of an Asian.

4 people like this

Watch this craft pass Saturn then in a flash go interdenominational or Hyperspace jump

Please note other versions of this original have been put up only to be taken off by you tube... 

Was it a regular aircraft? I'm still unsure (lol).

9:41am, Friday Oct 27, 2017, NE Ohio, 51°F - SE Sky

~Jayling
(Ohio is in the Eastern Time Zone)

-Nikon P900 with 83x optical zoom & 166x dynamic fine digital zoom super telephoto Nikkor lens:
-Homemade Solar Filter using Thousand Oaks Optical Solar Filter Film (inexpensive from Amazon), some cardboard and tape.

6 people like this

In glyphosate review, WHO cancer agency edited out 'non-carcinogenic' findings

October 19, 2017, 12:29 pm by Reuters Health News

"LONDON (Reuters) - The World Health Organization’s cancer agency dismissed and edited findings from a draft of its review of the weedkiller glyphosate that were at odds with its final conclusion that the chemical probably causes cancer.

Documents seen by Reuters show how a draft of a key section of the International Agency for Research on Cancer’s (IARC) assessment of glyphosate - a report that has prompted international disputes and multi-million-dollar lawsuits - underwent significant changes and deletions before the report was finalised and made public.

IARC, based in Lyon, France, wields huge influence as a semi-autonomous unit of the WHO, the United Nations health agency. It issued a report on its assessment of glyphosate - a key ingredient in Monsanto Corp’s top-selling weedkiller RoundUp - in March 2015. It ranked glyphosate a Group 2a carcinogen, a substance that probably causes cancer in people.

That conclusion was based on its experts’ view that there was “sufficient evidence” glyphosate causes cancer in animals and “limited evidence” it can do so in humans. The Group 2a classification has prompted mass litigation in the United States against Monsanto and could lead to a ban on glyphosate sales across the European Union from the start of next year.

The edits identified by Reuters occurred in the chapter of IARC’s review focusing on animal studies. This chapter was important in IARC’s assessment of glyphosate, since it was in animal studies that IARC decided there was “sufficient” evidence of carcinogenicity.

One effect of the changes to the draft, reviewed by Reuters in a comparison with the published report, was the removal of multiple scientists’ conclusions that their studies had found no link between glyphosate and cancer in laboratory animals.

In one instance, a fresh statistical analysis was inserted - effectively reversing the original finding of a study being reviewed by IARC.

In another, a sentence in the draft referenced a pathology report ordered by experts at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It noted the report “firmly” and “unanimously” agreed that the “compound” – glyphosate – had not caused abnormal growths in the mice being studied. In the final published IARC monograph, this sentence had been deleted."

snip

"Monsanto is facing multiple legal claims in the U.S. from plaintiffs who allege glyphosate gave them or their loved ones cancer. Jameson is an expert witness for the plaintiffs. He did not respond to questions for this article."

snip

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-who-iarc-glyphosate-specialreport/in-glyphosate-review-who-cancer-agency-edited-out-non-carcinogenic-findings-idUSKBN1CO251?feedType=RSS&feedName=healthNews&ut

something odd about all this

3 people like this

Germany's Robotic Brothel & An Inventor Who Claims He WIll Have 'Children' With His Sex Doll. Heartless People Revealed...

https://steemit.com/news/@ura-soul/germany-s-robotic-brothel-and-an-inventor-who-claims-he-will-have-children-with-his-sex-doll-heartless-people-revealed

This is my input---I have read about the pedos in Japan were wailing out to the world, ASKING THESE CHILD SIZED DOLLS freely accessible to buy around the world, because they are literally facing to the pedo "urges", and to stop the urge, they want to use the dolls so they would NOT touch real children.

...........I'm baffled over this situation.

If we are to give rights for all to live as they are born, and think it's cool to aid to stop mass dodgy thing happening, I feel we all go YEAH.

The point is do we have the rights to GET RID OF THE PEDOS, if they became pedos by outer influence/genetic preposition?

Are we allowed to pick and choose someone sick to be discarded, when they are trying to adhere to the society the best manner so they won't spread their sickness further?

I feel sorry for those who wish not to be a pedo but CAN'T.....

What shall we do to those people.....??? Medically imprison them? What do we think as the "right way" to deal with this situation??

I hate the dolls to spark psychological damage in ANY WAYS, too...

I guess it depends on the POPULATION # who got pedo-traits.

What would you do to change the situation to better?? 

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........(´Д`)

1 person likes this

Saudi Plans NEOM

https://redpillinfowar.com/2017/10/29/neom/

"Here is what NEOM stands for, according to NASA
“Spacecraft recovery operations at the nominal end-of-mission landing site are supported by approximately 160 space shuttle Launch Operations team members. Ground team members wearing self-contained atmospheric protective ensemble suits that protect them from toxic chemicals approach the spacecraft as soon as it stops rolling. Spacecraft recovery operations at the nominal end-of-mission landing site are supported by approximately 160 space shuttle Launch Operations team members. Ground team members wearing self-contained atmospheric protective ensemble suits that protect them from toxic chemicals approach the spacecraft as soon as it stops rolling.”"

2 people like this

On the Night of Halloween: A Horror Serial Killer's Apartment Found

Today, Japan found a horrible news to wake up to.

No pan as Halloween at all, after all hearing from the people living near by were smelling the stench of rotting human corpse ever since August..........(´Д`)

9 human heads stashed in the cooler boxes were found in a rental room belong to 27 yo man named Shiraishi.

The guy started to rent the place just 2 months ago, horror to the owner of the apartment.....

The House of Horror: pic here--> http://www.sankei.com/affairs/photos/171031/afr1710310028-p2.html

The guy admitted to the police in Zama, Japan, that it was him who chopped up the bodies in the bathroom.

He also pointed out that he had put out all meat and guts of the victims as trash.....casually...........(´゚д゚`)

The people living near by were saying they were smelling horrible smell but never ever imagined such incredible killings were committed on their quiet street......

The guy was meeting up with those who were at the Suicide Hope Pages.

The comments on the net are like; if those people actually wanted to die anyway, maybe it's ok to help suicide, did the guy ate any bits of meat/organs, etc, pretty bewildered over the discovery.

I was following this story up as soon as I found the news, and watched the MSM coverage running BEHIND what the netizens were achieving.

In a matter of short while, huge pile of info about the suspect were dug up by the netizens and tossed into threads after threads.

His name, background, along with the same named detainees story coming out (typical of 2 channel threads), people heard lots about the guy, way before MSM achieved fattening their coverage. 

It's happening in the USA as well, and it's fascinating to see the power of internet literally revealing the story line so fast, with total character assassination happening. (Glad the target is a serial killer.)

1 person likes this

I'm sure you all heard by now, but we got hit by a terror attack yesterday here...ISIS....drove a Home Depot rental truck into a bike path....killed 8, 15 wounded. Happened literally as children were leaving school. Guy purposely rammed a mini bus with special needs kids....they are ok....we are all kind of numb...

3 people like this

There've been incidents involving vehicles and ramming in London too.

Panic as pedestrian trapped under cab after taxi 'ploughs into shoppers' in Covent Garden

A TAXI has mounted the pavement near central London’s Covent Garden and “ploughed” into shoppers trapping a pedestrian under the cab, witnesses say.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/874205/Covent-Garden-crash-London-taxi-terror-panic-Met-Police

Halloween horror as car 'crashes into shoppers' in London - one dead, one injured

ONE person has died in a car collision after a driver mounted the pavement and ploughed into a pedestrian.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/873749/Deptford-Bridge-car-crash-into-shoppers-London

As well as

Halloween horror as CLOWN gang use machine guns to spray crowd with bullets at London rave

GUNMEN dressed in Halloween masks opened fire on revellers at an illegal rave in London last night.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/873547/Gunmen-Halloween-London-bullets-shooting

2 people like this

Acquaintances say bike path suspect was argumentative, angry

Matt Sedensky   Dake Kang   Nov. 1, 2017

snip  video

Some saw him as disagreeable and argumentative, others as quiet and prayerful. He was said to be hardworking but also seemed to simmer with disillusionment over financial and career setbacks."

As Sayfullo Saipov lay in a hospital bed Wednesday, police tried to piece together the life of the 29-year-old immigrant accused of driving a truck onto a New York bike path and killing eight people. A fuller portrait began to emerge of the suspect who was described by the president as an animal and by the mayor as a coward."

snip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-nyc-attack-truck-driver-born-uzbekistan-044225952.html

GROUP KILLED IN NYC TERROR ATTACK WERE CELEBRATING DECADES OF FRIENDSHIP (VIDEO)

http://fightingfortrump.com/group-killed-in-nyc-terror-attack-were-celebrating-decades-of-friendship-video/

JUST IN: NYC TERRORIST Allegedly Entered U.S. On NY Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer’s ‘DIVERSITY VISA” Program

https://100percentfedup.com/just-nyc-terrorist-allegedly-entered-u-s-ny-democrat-senator-chuck-schumers-diversity-visa-program/

2 people like this

OMG incredible surge of appalling crap is happening globally!!(´Д`)

People, let's buckle up for this and be cool headed for what's happening around us....

It's our enemies notching up what they usually do and having the extravaganza, because

1) we are fighting against such nudges and not falling for the FATH(Factions Against The Humanity)'s BSs. 

2)There's been the War of 2017-2022 going on "above" us. Loads of faction fights are happening, and us, the Humans, got sandwiched in between all those strategic war moves.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, unity said:

2)There's been the War of 2017-2022 going on "above" us. Loads of faction fights are happening, and us, the Humans, got sandwiched in between all those strategic war moves.

On its transit, Saturn will conjunct Pluto in Capricorn in 2020. So, I think we're in for upheaval one way or the other.

On January 12, 2020, Saturn will conjunct Pluto at 22° Capricorn. Many astrologers are noting that a Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn can be transformative in the extreme, even potentially very destructive.

Astrologer Maurice Fernandez (published in the Dec 2015 edition of The Mountain Astrologer)  “The Saturn–Pluto cycle occurs roughly every 33 to 38 years, varying according to Pluto’s highly elliptical orbit. This meeting of forces represents, among other things, the redistribution of power in the world or, in other words, which faction will make the decisions that affect the greater collective, whether this occurs in plain sight or behind the scenes.

“From a spiritual perspective, this cycle reflects a rite of passage determining who is most qualified to be the custodian of resources, and thus regulates who will be in a position of influence. In its purest form, this cycle is one of the highest tests of integrity and morality for those in authority, along with a test of capacity and resilience. Beyond the management of power, this cycle is also about the skill to increase power and the value of resources.

“Looking back at previous cycles, we can see that a Saturn–Pluto conjunction occurred in October 1914, around the outbreak of World War I; this global conflict certainly reshuffled power dynamics by dissolving the Russian monarchy, the Ottoman Empire, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire, which led to the redrawing of national borders within Europe.

1921 – 1923: Saturn square Pluto – the emergence of fascism and totalitarianism in Europe (Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler). 1939-1941 – Saturn/Pluto square occurred during World War 2.

https://mauihawaiitheworld.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/future-predictions-when-saturn-conjuncts-pluto-in-2020/

3 people like this

@unity  yes it's akin to a war, just tonight, first one was in Colorado

Ohio

http://m.fox19.com/story/36741604/milford-walmart-evacuated-after-bomb-threat

Wisconsin

http://www.wiscnews.com/wisconsindellsevents/news/local/article_d6a55423-4dd5-5cb0-b77b-98047fb06e16.html

Ohio

http://wdtn.com/2017/11/01/dispatch-beavercreek-walmart-evacuated/

Then the one in NY.  

@kandescent that's interesting and Capricorn is influenced by Saturn

1 person likes this

Intel Flagging a San Antonio EQ?

I really...really hope it's not a flag.......

Here I came across to a Sputnik JP article today.

<No Subs> https://jp.sputniknews.com/science/201711034243348/

It's about a mysterious Catfish (its name is Satan eurystomus) that hasn't been seen for sometime since the 80's in Texas.

I'm kinda freaking out a bit for these points appeared on the article, considering Sputnik JP is known to release flags:

1) Satan eurystomus
2) The news got aired on KSAT
3) Catfish=Deeply Believed to Forewarn EQs in Asia
4) San Antonio directly pointed at

Saturn, Satan, SAT connect up to a faction.
And Catfish article appearing in Asian version of Sputnik?
Just too many bits are connecting up for such a short article, and I'm bloody hoping it's not the flag we hate to believe..........
1 person likes this

Catfish... on a really obscure website, years ago, I read that the catfish was regarded as a tutelary deity dwelling at the source of European rivers, in Iron Age Celtic lore.

The author of the article thought that this became a Dragon in Egyot, and arrived there via the Dragon Court of Transylvania.

2 people like this

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/live-updates-27-dead-in-texas-church-shooting/ar-AAutPR7?ocid=sf

LIVE UPDATES: 27 dead in Texas church shooting

At least 27 people are dead after a gunman opened fire at a church in Texas during Sunday services.

The attack happened at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs in Wilson County.

2 people like this