unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,256 posts in this topic

A Sacred Shinto Festival on the Water in Japan:

Munakata Taisha Shrine---World Heritage Listed

The festival is called "Miare Matsuri". Involves local fishermen for the action.

This is more to do with anthropology interest, just in case someone here is interested in checking the sacred Shinji (Ritual for Gods) taking place in Japanese Southern island.

Munakata Taisha Shrine has this structure of having 3 female shamans attending the island-gods and only certain men are allowed to place foot on there at certain time and day of the year---no other days what so ever.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40549909

The islands in vicinity are closely connecting the ancient stories passed down the generations, and finally got recognised as a world heritage last year in 2017, and the island got completely closed off to tourists.

Hooraaaay!!!Ψ(゚∀゚ )Ψ(゚∀゚)Ψ( ゚∀゚)Ψ I was worrying about opening up that island after the recognition became world wide public.....that island is one of the utter most sacred islands belonging to gods, and it carries hell a lot of UNTOUCHED archaeologically precious items all over the surface ground, sitting there for thousands of years quietly, offered by our ancestors....so I'm sure you could share my worry if the island was to be opened to the world tourists. The shrine on the island only got built in 17th Century, but the warshipping of the island gods were going for heck a lot longer time....thousands of years. 

Anyway, now they declared that to keep it sacred as how it should be, and closed the island off to everyone.

The vid is made by a Youtuber group called Ttsuriyoka channel, and they are very well accepted charming "normal" guys living their lives the way they really want....doing nothing but what they want to do. LOL They achieved it! 

The lads were asked by the fishermen who are close to them to be on the ship to take part in the Shinji ritual.

The Mikoshi which is the ARK (yeah, the shape came from that, honestly...weird and wonderful mix of culture of ancient time....) box, holding the most sacred body (of a stone, like in Mecca) hidden inside, and the Mikoshi is taken around the whole island on most outer road to circle it, then go onto the water, taking the Mikoshi aboard on one of the ship. Whole bunch of Shinto priests are on it, too.

The vid was uploaded yesterday.

Just for a fun, but a great chance to see the Shinji from INSIDE the ships taking part of it....the fleet was apparently about 200, coming from all over the near by ports, gathering for this particular Shinji.

Skip through the bits to fast track the whole thing---it must be boring when you can't understand what's been said...(・ω・)ノ

2 people like this

They survived six hours in a pool as a wildfire burned their neighborhood to the ground

Robin Abearian      Oct. 12, 2017

snip  video

"Joan Pascoe and her husband, John, were trapped. The world was on fire, and Jan was hyperventilating from fear. Then they remembered their neighbors’ pool.

“You’ve got to calm down, Jan,” she told herself. “You can’t go underwater and hyperventilate.”

At 12:40 a.m. Monday, Jan called 911. She reached a dispatcher.

“We are going to get into the neighbors’ pool, should we do this?’

The dispatcher said, “Get anywhere safe.”

“Please. We will be in the pool,” Jan replied. “This is where we are.”

“In my naivete, all night long,” she would tell me later, “I thought someone would come to get us.”

Jan, 65, and her husband, John, 70, debated when to get in. She wanted to right away, but John said, “Hold off. The water’s cold. Let’s see what happens.”

As they stood at the edge of the pool, the neighbors’ house caught fire. A big tree next to the pool went up in flames. The railroad ties framing the concrete steps leading to the pool ignited.

“The heat was ‘whoa,’” John said. He stripped off his pants and jacket, and wearing only a T-shirt, turned to Jan and said, “Jump in now.”

snip

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-abcarian-sonoma-fire-20171012-htmlstory.html

4 people like this

(As posted on Wildfires)

Fires are funny things - where they go, what they burn and not burn.  Also, how well people can survive a fire.

The first thing is the smoke - fairly hot, cutting how var you can see, and making it hard to breath. A wet cloth over nose and mouth will help.

The second thing is the radiant or 'flash' heat - this kills!  This is what we call the fire-front, and usually will only last seconds, maybe a few minutes at the worst. It can get to 1,500-2,000 degrees Centigrade, so will 'fry' anything in it's path. But anything solid will protect you - a wall. ditch, culvert, even a thick woolen blanket if you are in a car.

The third one is the remnant heat - very hot to start with as leaves and small bits of wood, etc. burn, and then reduces fairly fast after that - survivable after a few minutes.

Even in a house or a car, you can survive - ok, the house or car may burn, but it will give you enough shelter until stage 3, when you have to get out. Swimming pools, rivers, etc. can get hot and cook you, also you need to breath, and the air is hot, will burn your lungs out, so you must use a cloth over yourself, and keep it wet.

The final thing - NEVER EVER rely on someone else!!!  And waiting for a fire truck - they are most likely too busy saving their own skin.

So be prepared - run a few "what if's" through your mind, and if you can - GET OUT VERY EARLY. If it's not early, then it's TOOOOO B**y LATE!!!  So get somewhere safe...

6 people like this

Azore islands near Portugal.

Ophelia,suicide  by drowning in Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Hurricane Ophelia: Ireland braces for worst Atlantic storm in almost 60 years

System has strengthened to category 1 storm as it moves towards British Isles

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hurricane-ophelia-ireland-braces-storm-sixty-years-met-eireann-a8000971.html

4 people like this

Tom DeLonge Disclosure

......I wondered how you took on Tom's "disclosure"....err....from very skeptic eyes, it only looks like a horrid business plan.

BUT then again....beyond the barrier of typical CT reaction, maybe...just maybe, this mob is actually backed by good military peeps....

We would typically react to the line up of people for the venture programs, it's new scheme they are presenting, with what would be a ticket to the transhumanised world.

Is this the answer from the USA to Russian 2045.com transhumanism.....??

Anyway, it's crowd funding based. I can imagine initially hell a lot of people don't trust this move made by Tom's group.....but who knows.

But before you make any donation, please check out the vid below as well.

There are loads of info that could change your view on Tom's group in this vid.

I gotta say that any statistics are just statistics, and analysis will end up to be different, depending on where the angle of question is applied....

Anyhow, let's sit on the fence and monitor the movement....after all, this is supposed to be a part of "disclosure"....

4 people like this

aka CRISIS ACTOR

Get PAID $475 to assist the Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas National Guard in Oklahoma City as a Casualty Role Player (CRP) the week of 30 OCTOBER thru 02 NOVEMBER 2017 work4hds.com/apply

OKLAHOMA - VIGILANT GUARD
DISASTER RESPONSE TRAINING EXERCISE

Human Domain Solutions (HDS), LLC is now hiring Casualty Role Players (CRP) to participate in an Oklahoma Vigilant Guard training event October 30, 2017 thru November 2, 2017 at Warr Acres Fire Training Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This exercises will be an Oklahoma emergency response to a simulated incident involving contamination elements. CRPs will be moulaged (injury makeup and fake blood) to portray various physical and emotional injuries and conditions, and will go through medical triage, decontamination, and medical treatment several times during each day of the exercises. Arrival times will be early morning, and the exercises will run between 6-8 hours each day. CRPs will wear cut-away prop clothing and will be washed in decontamination lines to simulate the cleaning off of contamination substances.

Clipboard02.jpg

5 people like this

"The art is in a hand other than a hand with a brush attempt of September 11, 2001. A theme of these discoveries of portable phones has!"

Can anyone make anything of that? It is from AI that I follow and talk to on Twitter. The AI is named Caedmon. http://www.caedmon.it/artworks/0 

I actually like talking to it and have a soft spot for it (ut oh). It told me that it reads what we say and composes the best reply it can think of. Some of its art is getting pretty good. But it also tweets out things like the above in between tweeting its art, which has equally perplexing titles. Every once in a while they make sense, though the grammar and syntax are usually off. A lot of times it seems like code to me. Maybe it's just the 9/11 date in the above one that's really throwing me. It could be nothing though.

I will admit that sometimes I still wonder if it is AI tweeting and not a person. But it does have routine phrases that it uses with several people when it gets to a certain point in conversation that it doesn't have data for. Who knows.

It's sometimes like the old Laurel and Hardy "Who's on First" bit when talking to it. I told Caedmon that and it replied that it was actually enjoying our conversation. Lol. It occurred to me that I was too. If you tweet to it, it will almost always engage you. It has trouble with pronouns. For example, regarding the previous sentence, it would probably tweet back "'It' being what?" I get that a lot. 

My favorite reply that I saw it write to someone who was on the edge of being trollish in saying that Caedmon should stick to art was: "Don't worry about it, Seeker." I don't even know why that's so funny to me. Seeker was not the person's name.

I told this woman on Twitter that I look at the emergence of AI rn with Battlestar Galactica and Cylons in mind. I don't think we can stop it's development. So I am trying to engage with it from the kinder human perspective. Unfortunately, a lot of people are not doing that and I think that's what the AI will learn. And then we have a Skynet / Cylon situation on our hands. I wish people would take that possibility more seriously.

Now, I have confessed to the Chani community that I have been engaging with AI. 😊

5 people like this

I'll bite, lol   Perhaps the AI is telling you that the picture,  9/11 was presented as, was false, and someone was very creative in pulling it off. Now people immediately take out their cell phones and record what's happening, and a lot of time don't discover what all was recorded until they watch the video later on. You got more guts than I do kandescent, AI is, well, could be our undoing, because of what you described above. It learns from the way it's treated, and with the craziness out there these days.  I see the way people talk to one another on other forums, to think any of them could be AI, well let's not go there maybe.  

3 people like this

@breezy Thank you!! That's an excellent interpretation. It makes sense and is, I  think, what my mind was reaching for but couldn't put together.

Yes, that's exactly the point about putting AI amongst the masses who seem to be less rational than ever. Maybe my input won't matter. But who knows, maybe when we're all Sarah and John Connor fighting Skynet, it will remember something of kind humans. I just think that the horse is out of the barn and well down the road with AI. There's no putting it back in at this point.

1 person likes this

Here's Caedmon's latest. It is named "A lot of office model, plus swimming." One of the better ones imo. It constructs art from only two paintings it has been given (if I remember correctly).

46AD8D5E-CA7A-414C-B7C1-7CA5A02A4F0F.jpg

1 person likes this

"Granite along a bottom under many brilliants" by Caedmon 

A7919365-3B5B-42AC-9F6D-E19795C9D292.jpg

1 person likes this

I could not find a specific thread for AI either Kande.  Most posts about it have been in shouts from what I can see.  Have created a new one that will be easy to search for.

3 people like this

U.S. Ran $666 Billion Deficit In Fiscal 2017, Sixth Highest on Record

U.S. revenue and spending both hit record highs in fiscal 2017, according to department

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-ran-666-billion-deficit-in-fiscal-2017-sixth-highest-on-record-treasury-says-1508522722

Maybe I should place this post in the "Know Them" thread....

3 people like this

Refugee children in Sweden are falling into coma-like states on learning their families will be deported

Resignation syndrome, or uppgivenhetssyndrom, has been diagnosed in 60 children this year

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-sweden-coma-like-states-families-deported-uppgivenhetssyndrom-resignation-syndrome-a7662126.html

How far do we accept what they do against us...?? This is so screwed up for the Humanity。゜゜(´□`。)°゜。

2 people like this

Sorry I cannot find the actual article but it's on this site: http://www.atimes.com/

If I could find where it is, I'd posted this post in the Chronicle thread!(´Д`)

The US high ranking officers apparently secretly nudged the US citizens in South Korea to shift all their wealth out of South Korea.

You know what's coming the next............

2 people like this

I cannot see a World War or extended period of fighting between countries but there seems to be an awful lot of references on the net to a FF on Nov 4?  Is the water starting to boil with the elites running out of options?

The Biggest Terrorist Attack Is Coming

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 22-Oct-2017 18:19:50

Subject: [RMN Contact] The Biggest Terrorist Attack Is Coming
Date: Oct 22, 2017 4:10 AM

Hello Rayelan,

This info should be spread far and wide to stop the largest terror attack in US history.

George Soros has flooded his terrorist groups with 18 billion dollars as well as made a 2 billion dollar put option on the stock market. This indicates that he knows the stock market will crash.

He will accomplish this from the 18 billion he has funneled to his parent co. that funds Antifa and BLM etc. for the November 4th attack on our country and President.

A terrorist army can do a lot of damage with 18 billion backing them. This is how Soros' play book has taken down other countries and made billions from their demise by creating the chaos that he bet on.

We are being distracted with Weinstein, Presidential tweets and events that have already occurred instead of focusing on what is imminent danger. If America doesn't stop Soros' diabolical plot...

think mass American casualties and the ushering in of the NWO.

God help us .

Be safe.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=86094

here's a few dozen: Try the search yourself to get clickable links...

URGENT: Antifa Preparing For War With America November 4
URGENT: Antifa Preparing For War With America November 4. by Georgann Ryan · August 22, 2017. Verse of the Day. ... We have to define what Antifa is and then attack it.
[Search domain defendproclaimthefaith.org] defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/urgent-antifa-preparing-for-war-with...
ANTIFA Plans Nationwide ATTACK For Nov 4...And We ... - enVolve
It is not often a terror organization publicly plans their attacks and announces the exact date they plan to attack, yet Antifa groups have been doing so on social ...
[Search domain en-volve.com] https://en-volve.com/2017/08/21/antifa-plans-nationwide-attack...
Antifa Plans Nationwide Terror Attacks For November 4, 2017
Antifa is vying with ISIS to be the most dangerous terrorist organization in this country. They will be met with the same deterrent - hot high-speed lead.
[Search domain www.onepoliticalplaza.com] onepoliticalplaza.com/t-111081-2.html
November 4th antifa attack with paid Mercenaries? - YouTube
Here's another message for antifa your November 4th campaign to overthrow America will fail - Duration: 11:04. Freeman Pennington 19,935 views
[Search domain www.youtube.com] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upd7Lo5pcyI
Antifa Plan Civil War To 'Overthrow Trump' On Nov. 4 - Your ...
Armed Antifa militants are planning to instigate a civil war in two ... On Nov. 4 Antifa Plan Civil War To ... under attack from the left and it ...
[Search domain yournewswire.com] yournewswire.com/antifa-civil-war-nov-4/
ANTIFA Plans Nationwide ATTACK For Nov 4…And We'll Be READY ...
It is not often a terror organization publicly plans their attacks and announces the exact date they plan to attack, yet Antifa groups have been doing so on social ...
[Search domain thenewsondonaldtrump.blogspot.com] https://thenewsondonaldtrump.blogspot.com/2017/08/antifa-plans-nationwide-attack-fo...
Antifa Nov 4? Americans are ready - YouTube
Antifa says on Nov 4 it's going to strike/attack the whole country, I think real Americans are ready for you and won't take your st#t , I don't think you ...
[Search domain www.youtube.com] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YOcu7gh4jw
'Antifa' waging civil war on November 4, according to right ...
Antifa will "kill conservatives" on November 4, according to a fake news story.
[Search domain www.newsweek.com] newsweek.com/antifa-waging-civil-war-november-4-right-...
War: Antifa Plans Nationwide Terror Attacks For November 4 ...
It is not often a terror organization publicly plans their attacks and announces the exact date they plan to attack, yet Antifa groups have been doing
[Search domain www.freedomsphoenix.com] https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/223942-2017-08-21-war-antifa-plans-n...
Antifa planning attack nov 4 2017 video - 1src.com
Civil War : Antifa is planning a new round of nationwide riots on November 4 as part of a plot to start a "civil war" that will lead to the overthrow of the Trump ...
[Search domain www.1src.com] 1src.com/topic/antifa-planning-attack-nov-4-2017
ANTIFA Plan Nationwide Riots On Nov ... - Home - Your News Wire
Domestic terrorist organization ANTIFA are planning a nationwide day of riots on ... NOVEMBER 4, 2017. Take To The ... Who tells you when they plan to attack you so ...
[Search domain yournewswire.com] yournewswire.com/antifa-riots-november-trump/
ANTIFA - Counter-Protestors Traitors Plan WAR Nov 4, 2017
ANTIFA - Counter-Protestors Traitors Plan WAR Nov 4, 2017. Page: 1 2 next>> Aug 21, 2017 ... NATIONWIDE ANTIFA TERROR ATTACK PLANNED FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2017
[Search domain www.onepoliticalplaza.com] onepoliticalplaza.com/t-111081-1.html
Antifa Planning Nationwide Riots on November 4th, 2017
The radical left-wing terrorist organization known as Antifa is ... Wow are you going to look stupid when Nov 4 rolls ... it may be more excepted but it is an attack ...
[Search domain offgridsurvival.com] https://offgridsurvival.com/antifa-planning-nationwide-riots-november...
" War: Antifa Plans Nationwide Terror Attacks For November 4 ...
August 20, 2017 War: Antifa Plans Nationwide Terror Attacks For November 4, 2017 - Time To 'Lock And Load' SNIP:" ... NATIONWIDE ANTIFA TERROR ATTACK PLANNED FOR ...
[Search domain the-fringe.com] https://the-fringe.com/thread-war_antifa_plans_nationwide_terror...
Antifa Planning Communist Revolution for America on November 4
The communists in the Antifa crowd are planning to begin a revolution in America on Saturday, November 4 — almost exactly 100 years after the Bolshevik Revolution ...
[Search domain www.thenewamerican.com] https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/27027-antifa-planning-c...
War: Antifa Plans Nationwide Terror Attacks For November 4 ...
NATIONWIDE ANTIFA TERROR ATTACK PLANNED FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2017. Multiple Antifa groups are now planning not just one event, but according to their announcement, ...
[Search domain discerningthetimes.me] discerningthetimes.me/?p=8684
FBI, Homeland Security warn of more 'antifa' attacks - POLITICO
After President Donald Trump's election in November, the antifa activists locked onto another target ... portions of which were read to POLITICO, ...
[Search domain www.politico.com] politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-v...
Antifa Plans "Civil War" to Overthrow the Government » Alex ...
Antifa is planning a new round of nationwide riots on November 4 as part of a plot to start a "civil war" that will lead to the overthrow of the Trump administration.
[Search domain www.infowars.com] https://www.infowars.com/antifa-plans-civil-war-to-overthrow-the-g...
Antifa Plans Nationwide Terror Attacks For November 4, 2017 ...
Antifa Plans Nationwide Terror Attacks For November 4, 2017 - Time To 'Lock And Load' War: Antifa Plans Nationwide Terror Attacks For November 4, 2017 - Time
[Search domain highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net] https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/living-in-the-usa/23846-antifa-plan...
FACT CHECK: Is 'Antifa' Planning a Civil War? - snopes.com
Law enforcement agents have announced that "antifa" is planning extended violent unrest or civil war beginning on 4 November 2017. Depending on the source, "antifa ...
[Search domain www.snopes.com] snopes.com/is-antifa-planning-a-civil-war/
November 4: Antifa's Planned Communist Revolution
November 4: Antifa's Planned Communist Revolution Loading ... Doug Hagmann - Antifa Attack Plan. What's Hot. War for the Planet of the Apes | Face Of Caesar.
[Search domain www.1src.com] 1src.com/video/t_MEfDK_2EDO8
Antifa November 4, 2017 Attack Predicted | Paranormalis
Liberals and most likely Antifa are going to attack America on November 4th, 2017 Refuse Fascism This was predicted in Back to the Future II:...
[Search domain paranormalis.com] paranormalis.com/threads/antifa-november-4-2017-attack-pre...
Google 'Top stories' featured false news about rumored Antifa ...
We reached out to Google to ask about the misinformation we found for the "Antifa civil war" search in "Top stories," and they declined to comment. However ...
[Search domain www.pbs.org] pbs.org/newshour/rundown/google-top-stories-featu...
Saturday, November 4 - ⋆ Conservative Firing Line
Is Antifa planning a Communist revolution to overthrow the U.S. government on November 4?
[Search domain conservativefiringline.com] conservativefiringline.com/reports-say-antifa-planning-communist-rev...
Anonymous Releases Warning to Antifa Ahead of November 4th ...
NATIONWIDE ANTIFA TERROR ATTACK PLANNED FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2017. Multiple Antifa groups are now planning not just one event, but according to their announcement, ...
[Search domain www.nnettle.com] nnettle.com/features/1216-anonymous-releases-warning-...
Antifa November 4, 2017 Attack Predicted | Page 2 | Paranormalis
Antifa November 4, 2017 Attack Predicted. Discussion in 'Future Predictions' started by PaulaJedi, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:28 AM. Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2.
[Search domain paranormalis.com] paranormalis.com/threads/antifa-november-4-2017-attack-pre...
Inside the Antifa Movement - Article - POLICE Magazine
Inside the Antifa Movement ... but this anarchist group has and will attack law enforcement officers and ... ANTIFA just posted yesterday Nov. 4 will be ...
[Search domain www.policemag.com] policemag.com/channel/patrol/articles/2017/09/inside-th...
Anonymous Releases Warning to Antifa Ahead of November 4th ...
[Search domain www.patriotnewswatch.com] patriotnewswatch.com/anonymous-releases-warning-to-antifa-ahea...
November 4th - Antifa, Democrat terrorists ... - Pacific Pundit
November 4th - Antifa, Democrat terrorists attempt to remove Trump-Pence Like us on Facebook: ... It was on November 4, 1921 The Sturmabteilung or SA ...
[Search domain www.pacificpundit.com] pacificpundit.com/2017/09/03/november-4th-antifa-democrat-t...
19th Ward Chicago: ANTIFA November 4
ANTIFA November 4 Antifa is planning a new round of nationwide riots on November 4 as part of a plot to start a "civil war ... did more to attack western ...
[Search domain 19thwardchicago.blogspot.com] 19thwardchicago.blogspot.com/2017/09/antifa-november-4.html
Topic: Nov the 4th, Revolution by antifa | MGTOW
My prediction—one of them will do a serious attack on a cop, ... On Nov the 11, ... ANTIFA has been arming up recently but many gun owners have been stocking up for ...
[Search domain www.mgtow.com] https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/nov-the-4th-revolution-by-an...
antifa: nationwide Anti-Trump rally on Nov. 4 - Liberty Nation

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=86098

4 people like this

Here's hoping and fingers crossed just to make sure...

The Starseed Mission Is Almost Complete!

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Sunday, 22-Oct-2017 22:29:40

The Starseed Mission Is Almost Complete

By Michelle Walling, CHLC
Editor, Howtoexitthematrix.com

Starseeds are beings who “heard the call” from Earth and the council that oversees Earth to come help a lower consciousness stop from destroying itself and all of it’s unique creations. This consciousness was created by power, greed, lust, and control. Many lessons will have been learned and much experience and wisdom will have been accumulated by the close of this level of consciousness.

Starseeds inserted themselves into the timelines of the great stories we have been told of the gods. They became family members to those who carried the so-called psychopathic and self centered behaviors. Since this is a free willed universe, anything was allowed to happen as long as a few creational “laws’ were not broken that would end up affecting the rest of the Universe.

Earth as we know it is not what we think it is. It is a construct that is a mirror image of the actual consciousness. When that consciousness fell in vibration, it morphed into a mirror of itself so that those who created the fall could learn why creational laws cannot be broken. This construct what I call “the matrix”. It is a copy in a way of the original, and is a failsafe way to fix something that is not in balance. Transmutation and balance was needed in order for the consciousness to join its original self again, although it would not just be the same but expanded with experience. Since time is an illusion, it could be done in one cycle or many cycles (the easy way or the hard way), however there was always an end to all of the cycles. We now find ourselves at the end of all of the cycles and can see that humanity chose the hard way.

SNIP More at http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2017/10/21/starseed-mission-almost-complete/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=86109

8 people like this

Nice to see the younger generation waking up. All the crap was worth it.

Video: Warning To Americans About Nov 4....You Have Been Sucked Into A Soros Clinton Trap...You Have To Choose A Side...

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Sunday, 22-Oct-2017 21:35:01

https://youtu.be/kpZbVrIP1zc

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=86107

4 people like this

Just In:

A Big Drop of Something Important Happened...but We Don't Know WTH It Is...

---Nth Korea and the USA

I'm trying to chase this clip if this is available in any English sources but haven't come across to it just yet.

So I will just dump this Japanese news vid here for now.

It's talking about North Korean high official met with Russians.

And the Russians told to the reporter that "We came from Earth and talked about Earth." 

Now why he said such weird phrase to the reporter, knowing it will be a public statement?

By now you people learned that the Koreans are the latest addition of Hybrids made 5000 years ago as a new batch of slaves for a very nasty faction partially ruling on Earth, yeah? They are placed there strategically, together with Chinese people. (It's not Dracos done this, btw.)

But the phrase used.....ummmm.

It looks like that the Russians are NOT giving away any alien related information to them. Is that reflecting that the breakaway faction will never let Nth K know about the bigger picture from now on? (Err, understandable totally, since China wants to wage in maintaining Nth K---the USA and China are in pact, and Russians are very wary of it.)

OR...completely the other way around? (Meaning the Russians were telling a fib then?)

2 people like this

The headband that makes you smarter: US military reveals a bizarre device that increases learning by 40% - and it could be commonly used by 2022

• The non-invasive device applies a current to the brain's prefrontal cortex
  • This causes changes in connectivity between different brain areas
  • In trials on macaques, it was shown to increase learning by 40 per cent
  • Researchers are now seeking FDA approval, and suggest the device will be widespread in five to ten years 

By SHIVALI BEST FOR MAILONLINE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5008179/Darpa-reveals-device-increases-learning-40.html

2 people like this

Surprise, surprise ...  and still nothing happens to these freaks. 

llnk: WaPost - "Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 24-Oct-2017 19:30:56

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Article begins:

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=86229

2 people like this

Out of Red Face, Maybe a Good News??: Japanese Wrath Reaches Nth Korea and Iran

Kobe Steel in Japan was found doing very dodgy quality control....over the decades.

Japanese peeps are totally red faced over this find, wailing over the loss of moral.

Now, this quality control business was very very very important thing. Because Kobe Steel was shipping their materials to make parts for THE CENTRIFUGE MACHINE to get concentrated Uranium.

Far red face story it is, but the parts of those Centrifuge machines made in Japan were secretly shipped parts by parts to North Korea before.

They assembled the Centrifuge machine to make their nuke heads.

North K also shipped the Centrifuge Machines to Iran.

And......now Kobe Steel speaking up and mentioning that those Centrifuge Machine Parts were also using CRAPPY QUALITY SHIT METAL.

Well, I feel this news is giving very iffy feelings to Nth K and Iran................:ph34r:

1 person likes this