unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,307 posts in this topic

Dizzy you ask??  Dizzy? omg, yes, in fact I've taken two falls in the last week, feeling exhausted, and serious ringing in the ears.  Refusing to drive right now,  and all this without one drink, LOL  I tell you what, kande, you hang on tight on your side of the US, and I'll hang on tight on my side, and together maybe we can get it to stop spinning!  :wink:   

8 people like this

OK, grabbing on here!

And be careful. We don't need you hurt.

And no Malibu for you!!! :wink:

4 people like this

LOL  ok agreed, no Malibu !  I must say though, I prefer (old fashioned) roller coasters to this tilt a whirl any day LOL.

Seriously though, it almost goes without saying, that anyone experiencing this, including you, needs to take care. A couple other members have mentioned the dizzies to me also, that's why I found jessica's post, and possible symptoms, then yours, interesting.  We may feel we are the only one/s, but obviously that's not so. 

BTW no Malibu for you either, no stubbed faces needed. :- 

6 people like this

Same here Kandy. My symptoms have been brutal these past few weeks. Intense ringing in ears, feeling as if my insides are on fire while my skin is cold to the touch, nausea, headaches, losing balance as if the room gets suddenly tilted to one side...etc etc. 

Being an empath I'm also having a particularly difficult time being around people right now.  I normally feel other's emotional states but right now it is VERY intense.   The one or two times I had to go into the city recently it was terrible. When I got home I just wanted to sleep for the rest of the day  

I'm trying to listen more to what my body is telling me and I get the distinct impression that right now is a time for me to withdraw from people, be in nature, ground, recharge, and cleanse.  The energy people are giving off right now is not pleasant for a sensitive like myself. 

7 people like this

Yep---you are not the only ones----------------although its smoothing out a bit now--lets see what this planetary alignment does-

7 people like this

interesting indeed.  looks like the last time this occurred was way back in 1827.  ???

"The world is crazy right now. The devil is about to unleash his wrath. We are out of here soon," said Cioccolanti.

"The sign," based on the book of Revelation 12: 1-2 foretells the end times and deep sorrows for nations. Shreveport resident Montila Francis chuckled, "That means I won't make it to my birthday."

+4 
September 23rd: The Big Sign In The SkyShon Gables

The passage of scripture, metaphorically describes "a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth."

https://www.ktbs.com/3investigates/sept-the-big-sign-in-the-sky/article_7c2200e4-9a80-11e7-bcc7-679fa8ec5896.html

2 people like this

America's top Pacific fleet commander is the latest casualty in ship collision crisis

Harold Hutchison   Sept. 26, 2017

"The admiral commanding America’s Pacific naval fleet says he will retire.
Admiral Scott Swift made the shocking announcement in a statement released late Sept. 25.
In the statement, Swift revealed he had been informed that he would not rise to become Commander of United States Pacific Command, a usual advancement for Navy admirals who commanded the Pacific Fleet.

AdmScottSwift-614x768.jpg

Admiral Scott Swift, Commander, United States Pacific Fleet. (US Navy photo)

“I have been informed by the Chief of Naval Operations that I will not be his nominee to replace Adm. [Harry] Harris as the Commander, U.S. Pacific Command,” he said. “In keeping with tradition and in loyalty to the Navy, I have submitted my request to retire.”
Admiral Harry B. Harris, Jr., the current commander of Pacific Command, is reportedly under consideration to serve as the United States ambassador to Australia. Prior to commanding Pacific Command, Harris had commanded the Pacific Fleet."

snip  pics, etc.

A number of other officers have been relieved of duty in the wake of those collisions, including Vice Adm. Joseph Aucoin, the commander of the 7th Fleet, and the commanders of Destroyer Squadron 15 and Task Force 70."

snip

http://www.wearethemighty.com/news/americas-top-pacific-fleet-commander-winds-up-going-down-with-his-ships

Sure wish we had the real truth, this is a lot of Senior personnel to lose over our ships being rammed, oh wait, that's right, our ships collided with them, that's different. :wink:

5 people like this

I am interested to hear what our US members feel?  Will Patriotic Americans actually boycott the game to resolve this or will the game win over Patriotism?

Jim Stone Chimes In With His NFL Rant....

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Tuesday, 26-Sep-2017 21:40:49

I am tired of the same old headlines. All bashing Trump. The one that tweaked me into a rant was "Trump being divisive". The headline was for a report about Trump's comments about the behavior of the NFL.

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out. He's fired. He’s fired," the president said at a rally in Alabama.

The response? Quarterback Tom Brady (someone who should actually have a brain, but obviously does not,) said this: "I certainly disagree with what he said. I thought it was just divisive." Brady then went on to say the players should be able to do whatever they want and not face any backlash. DEAR TOM: Quarterbacks are usually smart. What happened to you?

Trump was NOT being "divisive". He was saying it like it is. Ball players go out onto the field in what has become a national patriotic tradition, and in an act of patriotism, have always stood reverently for the national anthem. Americans view football as an American sport. Reverence for the country is part and parcel. If you can't express respect for your own country, in front of millions, YOU YOURSELF ARE BEING DIVISIVE, and when the president says you should be fired for disrespecting the nation you perform for, he's absolutely right!.

I am going to laugh if Americans figure out that throwing and kicking a ball around a patch of grass is a lot less important than simply being American and respecting their country. Lots have, millions have alreay, the 8 percent drop in viewership yesterday represents a walkout of millions.

Keep it up Tom, and keep on losing a percentage each month. If you are down to 50 percent by the end of the season I'll rejoice because it will be all whites and patriots you lost, who fund 90 percent of your budget. Have fun eating grass with the cows rather than your team mates, that is precisely where your attitude is going to put you if America gives you what you deserve. Axe body spray and spinner rim ads are not going to feed the NFL any sort of budget, and that's what you'll be down to if white patriotic America walks out!

Patriotic Americans are UNITED. And they despise the "divisiveness" on the ball field now shown by your team mates at every game. If you support your players behaving like that, find another country where football is popular enough to fund your salary (you won't) and curse America from there. I myself won't turn on the TV to watch your B.S. and I'll call any patriotic American who does a fool.

RIGGED ELECTIONS IN GERMANY - Merkel back in! NO WAY.
Hillary was the practice run I guess, and they learned from Hillary's failure to rig it enough what the opposition might do to keep an election fair. It obviously took serious countermeasures against the people to keep Merkel in.

Weiner sentenced to 21 months

He has to show up to jail all by himself on Nov 6. That gives him 40 days to bug out. Huma was no where to be seen. Whatever. He won't fry for the other stuff obviously.

The NFL is probably on it's way out.
An organization like the NFL cannot be run cheaply. The stadiums cost money, the players cost money, EVERYTHING COSTS MONEY. LOTS OF IT. And who sends the NFL money? Easy answer: White patriotic males.

So how is black power race bashing after a black guy tackles a white guy, with a special celebration and a black power salute, going to get the NFL the white guy's money?

How is insulting the country during the national anthem going to get the NFL money from a patriot?

Like any business, the NFL runs on profit margins that are only a small percentage of the total budget. If you lose that small percentage, it won't matter if 85 percent of the total is left, you'll crash like an airplane that only had 85 percent of the fuel needed to get somewhere.

Gee, I thought a black power salute after tackling a white guy was cool. Now I'm into auto detailing!

http://82.221.129.208/.zz3.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=84439

2 people like this

And another post re above, not that I can see a reference where Congress has actually done anything yet?

Congress Just ENDED It For Anti-American NFL With Just One Swipe Of The Pen

Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Tuesday, 26-Sep-2017 16:27:18

snip

“Well, how about that; it turns out that there’s even more that the government and taxpayers do for those players than just show up at their games and buy their overpriced jerseys. Apparently, our hard earned tax dollars are going to help out with those stadiums that we only get to enter when we pay an additional fee,” Kat from Freedom Daily reported.

Sadly for the anti-American NFL, empty stadiums and plummeting viewership could soon be the least of their worries. If these subsidies suddenly end, all the NFL would have to fork out their own money to construct and maintain these extravagant stadiums, which means they’d have no choice but to listen to their furious fans and put an end to these protests.

fans who want to have their voice heard can now contact the official sponsors of the NFL and let them know their thoughts.

This list is compiled from a number of sources, including the NFL and the companies listed. If we are missing an official sponsor, or one of these companies is no longer a sponsor, please let us know and we will update the list.

Please be respectful when contacting these companies. Most do value your opinion, and do not deserve your anger. Direct that to the NFL and the players.This list is constantly being updated, so please check back and share it.

Anheuser-Busch – (614) 888-6644
Barclaycard US – 1 (866) 928-8598
Bose – 1 (800) 380-4831
Bridgestone – 1 (866) 775-6480

Campbell’s Soup Company – 1 (800) 257-8443
Castrol – 1-800-462-0835
Courtyard Marriott – 1-800-721-7033
Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60) – (847) 803-2000
Dannon – 1-(877) 326-6668
Extreme Networks – 1.888.257.3000
FedEx – 1 (800) 463-3339
Frito-Lay – 1 (800) 352-4477
Gatorade – 1-800-884-2867
Hyundai Motor America – (844) 462-5557
Mars Snackfood – 908-850-1753
Microsoft – 1(888) 800 4665
Nationwide – 1 (877) 669-6877
News America – 1 (800) 462-0852
Nike
Papa John’s – 1 877-547-7272
Pepsi – 1-800-433-2652
Procter & Gamble – 1-513-983-1100
Quaker – (312) 821-1000
Verizon
Visa – (650) 432-3200
USAA – 1 (800) 365-8722
Zebra Technologies (847) 634 6700

found here video's and more

http://fusionlacedillusions.com/index.php/2017/09/26/congress-just-ended-anti-american-nfl-just-one-swipe-pen/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=84426

3 people like this

Steven Seagal on NFL Protests: 'It's Outrageous ... It's a Joke, It's Disgusting'

Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Wednesday, 27-Sep-2017 23:10:54

In Response To: The NFL & The NBA just got Trumped (RumorMail)

By Michael W. Chapman | September 27, 2017 | 12:20 PM EDT

Actor, director, musician, and 7th-level Aikido black belt master Steven Seagal said he strongly supports free speech but does not think a football game is the venue for NFL players to impose their "political views" on their fans, adding that he believes it is "disgusting" and an "outrage."

Seagal also said that people who think Russia "fixed" the 2016 presidential election are being fed "astronomical propaganda" to create a "diversion," when America and Russia should seek common ground and work toward being "great allies."

Video & more

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/steven-seagal-nfl-protests-its-outrageous-its-joke-its-disgusting

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=84511

4 people like this

4 hours ago, Jessica said:

America and Russia should seek common ground and work toward being "great allies."

Meanwhile, the US and Russia just agreed to work jointly on a supposed moon space station. The world is a stage.

https://gizmodo.com/russia-and-america-are-building-a-joint-space-station-n-1818850726

NASA and Roscosmos signed a joint statement today at the 68th International Astronautical Congress in Adelaide, Australia that they’d work together researching a deep space gateway. Such a space station would orbit the Moon and allow for an environment to prepare for crewed missions deeper into space than those attempted before.

6 people like this

Mysterious Metal Towers Appear Across New York – And No One Knows Why

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

MTA can't discuss these towers or what these Dept. of Homeland Security "items" are for.  Going up on bridges and in tunnels.  Can't help but think, since there's fiber optics in them, about 5G technology, and let's be real, bridges/tunnels must be very congested/busy during rush hour traffic?  A large and captive audience for sure at least twice a day. The way that guy turned his back and wouldn't say anything isn't a good sign jimo, as it might indicate knowledge of a hidden purpose.

5 people like this

Now is a good time to begin.  In fact, it’s a fresh start.

With the destruction of the grid of Puerto Rico, not to mention US Virgin Islands and others, parts of Texas, Louisiana, Florida and so many other locations that have been severely affected by the recent storms, it is definitely time.

They’ve talked about it for years.  A smart grid.  It can be done, they say.  Well, let’s do it.  Let’s make these locations shining examples of our great American ability to improve, grow and develop.  If we really want to put people to work, if we really want to pay salaries that can sustain a family, if we really want to come into the 21st century with new technologies, now is the time.  It’s absolutely perfect.

Let’s not just rebuild that old 19th century grid, phone line, and water system.  There are other ways, new, improved, technological methods of doing so now.  Or so we’re told.

Let’s put the money where their mouth is.

*************************************************************************************

What is a smart grid:  A smart grid is an electrical grid which includes a variety of operational and energy measures including smart meters, smart appliances, renewable energy resources, and energy efficient resources.

Our electric infrastructure is aging and it is being pushed to do more than it was originally designed to do. Modernizing the grid to make it “smarter” and more resilient through the use of cutting-edge technologies, equipment, and controls that communicate and work together to deliver electricity more reliably and efficiently can greatly reduce the frequency and duration of power outages, reduce storm impacts, and restore service faster when outages occur. Consumers can better manage their own energy consumption and costs because they have easier access to their own data. Utilities also benefit from a modernized grid, including improved security, reduced peak loads, increased integration of renewables, and lower operational costs.

“Smart grid” technologies are made possible by two-way communication technologies, control systems, and computer processing. These advanced technologies include advanced sensors known as Phasor Measurement Units (PMUs) that allow operators to assess grid stability, advanced digital meters that give consumers better information and automatically report outages, relays that sense and recover from faults in the substation automatically, automated feeder switches that re-route power around problems, and batteries that store excess energy and make it available later to the grid to meet customer demand.   

https://energy.gov/oe/activities/technology-development/grid-modernization-and-smart-grid

Small German Village Becomes Smart Grid Testing Ground

A town in Bavaria called Wildpoldsried (pop. 2,600) produces 500% more energy than it needs through renewable energy systems and sells the surplus power back to the grid. Wildpoldsried offers a preview of what’s in store for all of Germany over the next 20 years. While this excess renewable energy is bringing in +$7 million a year in revenue, it is a headache for its regional utility AÜW. The electricity produced by renewables has to get to consumers, and a system must be in place to maintain a balance between energy production and consumption. Siemens and AÜW partnered to pilot a €6 million investment project, introducing an intelligent software system that balances electricity supply and demand to keep the smart grid stable.

https://challenges.openideo.com/challenge/renewable-energy/research/small-german-village-becomes-smart-grid-testing-ground

How about microgrids:  Microgrids are localized grids that can disconnect from the traditional grid to operate autonomously. Because they are able to operate while the main grid is down, microgrids can strengthen grid resilience and help mitigate grid disturbances as well as function as a grid resource for faster system response and recovery.

https://www.energy.gov/oe/activities/technology-development/grid-modernization-and-smart-grid/role-microgrids-helping

Where can you find drinkable water?  Desalination?

Water, Water Everywhere

Upping the world’s supply of potable water is a key concern of global resource planners. Currently, an estimated 783 million people cannot access clean water, and 1.7 billion are at risk of water scarcity. Here’s an explainer from the United Nations:

There is enough fresh water for everyone on Earth. However, due to bad economics or poor infrastructure, millions of people (most of them children) die from diseases associated with inadequate water supply, sanitation and hygiene. Water scarcity affects more than 40 per cent of the global population and is projected to rise…

Into The Breach Steps Concentrating Solar Power

Conventional desalination is based on reverse osmosis technology, which involves forcing water through a membrane at high pressure. The high energy intensity of the process can be alleviated somewhat by deploying renewables instead of fossil fuels, but that still leaves open the issues of cost and efficiency.

In addition, though the supply of renewable energy is infinite, the opportunities for financing, siting, and building renewable energy facilities is finite. Abundance in theory is nice, but as a practical matter of national policy, the Energy Department would like to see solar power and other renewables deployed as efficiently as possible. Apparently, reverse osmosis does not make the cut.

That’s where concentrating solar power (CSP) comes in. CSP plants collect solar power from a wide field and concentrate it on a narrow focal point, to heat up an energy carrier such as molten salt or specialized oil. The carrier transfers heat energy to a steam boiler, and the steam is deployed to run turbines for generating electricity.

If you cut the process off at the steam boiler stage, there you have an instant water desalination-by-distillation system.

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/09/26/chasing-the-solar-unicorn-for-sustainable-water-desalination/

New infrastructure, roads, housing, schools

Build new roads with plastic – yes plastic (it’s recyclable).  Everyone wins.

Imagine that constructing a road would take days instead of months. That roads would last three times as long. That maintenance and traffic disruption are things of the past. And that cable and piping problems as well as the urban water problem are solved overnight

https://www.plasticroad.eu/en/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ldW09xGDM

Smart Roads & Highways in Sustainable Cities of the Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM9nSejUZ80

Emergency Housing. This would benefit anyone who has lost a home or those working to provide infrastructure.

This is 30sqm prefabricated house, well insulated, clean, dry and safe shelter, prefab house. It can be assembled within 10minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl9AaBGsUBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIG9ubYxHZ0

*************************************************************************************

So bring in the heavy equipment, let’s log the trees in the roadways and byways, sell the lumber or build with it, employ locals and bring in operators who can work and train, and give federal government tax incentives to companies and entrepreneurs who assist in recovery efforts.  Spend money now to bring this to fruition and prepare to do this again, because it will happen again, and again, and again.  Our seas are only rising and temperatures are too.  As long as we have this scenario, it’s only going to get worse and we need to learn to organize and we need to be prepared for these types of emergencies.  And we also need to have foresight to see what is needed in the future to circumvent these types of circumstances before the emergency even hits.

We should have ten times the amount of soldiers in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands than we have now.  They need us and believe it or not, we need them too. 

On January 12, 2010, Haiti experienced a large 7.0 magnitude earthquake.  As a result, the US became very involved.  The response included personnel from all branches of the military.  The U.S. Navy listed its resources in the area on January 19th as "17 ships, 48 helicopters and 12 fixed-wing aircraft" in addition to 10,000 sailors and Marines.  By January 26th, the U.S. military had 17,000 personnel in and around Haiti.  Between the beginning of relief efforts and February 18th, the US Air Force had delivered nearly 6,000 support members and 19 million pounds of cargo while evacuating 15,000 American citizens and conducted aeromedical evacuations for 223 critical Haitian patients.  It was called Operation Unified Response.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unified_Response

When all is said and done, at least this time around, let’s go a step further and ask Puerto Rico to become a state.  After all, it really is up to them if they still want to become a state of our great Nation.  They certainly deserve it.  Below is a little history of some of its incredible citizens who served as American patriots.

In 1906, a group of Puerto Ricans met with the appointed Governor Winthrop, and suggested the organization of a Puerto Rican National Guard. The petition failed because the U.S. Constitution prohibits the formation of any armed force within the United States and its territories without the authorization of Congress.

On June 19, 1915, Major General Luis R. Esteves of the U.S. Army became the first Puerto Rican and the first Hispanic to graduate from the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York. While he attended West Point, he tutored classmate Dwight D. Eisenhower in Spanish; a second language was required in order to graduate. He was a second lieutenant in the 8th Infantry Brigade of the army under the command of John J. Pershing when he was sent to El Paso, Texas in the Pancho Villa Expedition. From El Paso, he was sent to the town of Polvo, where he was appointed mayor and judge by its citizens. Esteves helped organize the 23rd Battalion, which would be composed of Puerto Ricans and be stationed in Panama during World War I. He would also play a key role in the formation of the Puerto Rico National Guard.

About 20,000 Puerto Ricans were drafted during World War I.

It is estimated by the Department of Defense that 65,034 Puerto Ricans served in the U.S. military during World War II

Sixty-one thousand Puerto Ricans served in the Korean War, including 18,000 Puerto Ricans who enlisted in the continental United States.  Puerto Ricans distinguished themselves as part of the 65th Infantry Regiment receiving many awards and recognitions; however, they were also involved in the largest court martial of the Korean War.

During the Vietnam War, an estimated 48,000 Puerto Ricans served in the four branches of the armed forces.

In 1990, 1,700 Puerto Rican National Guardsmen were among the 20,000 Hispanics deployed to the Persian Gulf in Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm as part of the Gulf War.

As of May 2004, there were 1,800 Puerto Rican soldiers stationed in Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Puerto_Rico

God bless our neighbors in Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Dominica, Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, St. Martin, and not to mention those affected by the horrendous fires in the west.

5 people like this

Some Coordinates for the Mappers

Tylor from secureteam was throwing in these coordinates.

Interesting things indeed....

Brazilian ones are the bases belong to Vs, according to my friendly ally.

-10.553183 -70.617437

-10.560955 -70.617945

-10.553183 -70.617437

3 people like this

@unity could you try to get the third one again as it's the same as the first one?  Very interesting indeed!  Thank you

2 people like this

@breezy Woops. Checked Tylor's vid post, he was the one who made the mistake! Sorry I didn't even realise then!(´Д`)

I'm afraid I still dunno the 3rd coordinate. Here's the link to Secureteam vid.

5 people like this

LOL tx unity watched video no numbers except one for the ufo looking thing above the trees.  IF I can find at least a year of free time, I'll go looking for the third spot myself, or others.  Still very interesting.

3 people like this

I follow this intermittently.  Ann Strieber died a while back but communicates with Whitley regularly.  Another concept to consider from our limited view?

http://www.unknowncountry.com/diary/annes-diary-being-outside-time

I have had communication from Anne today. She wants to contribute a new diary. Here it is:

I have been watching time slide by. I realized that I could see it. How to say this, though? Language is a memory for me now. Life and language. I remember Whitley. I see him. 

Here is what I have come to about people and time: you live in three dimensions because you cannot see time. In this state that I am in, I can see time. I see the reason for the universe, why it came about and why it is so joyous—why it is made of laughter (which we are meant to forget in life—me, too!) It is because there was a certain sort of disconnect—a surprise—that woke everybody up. 

The physical world flowed out of that. It is a long journey into balance.

But from outside of time, it looks like a sort of burp in consciousness. I can hear Whitley’s mind as he struggles along. If I want to, I can hear anybody. I can see the crowds of wanderers. Many who die stay in time. We call to them but they rarely hear us.

Whitley begs me not to leave him behind, and it’s hard, frankly. It’s harder than I thought it would be. Did you ever see the play “Our Town?” We are sort of like the dead in that play, watching quietly. But if you turn around, it’s not like that play at all. You understand at once that everything is conscious, everything is alive, the stars, all of it, and nothing is forgotten, nobody is forgotten.

It’s pretty wonderful.

From Whitley: I ask her, is this me or you? She replies, It's me, damnit! I've been trying to get you to do this for days!

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/diary/annes-diary-being-outside-time#ixzz4um8tSc1a

6 people like this

This is a pretty lame post. (It's about something I laughed hard.)

But I wanted to share the most current "CT gossip news"...believe it or not, an international case....;D

It's Benjamin Fulford copping it from the Japanese Fixer guy he hangs out with always.

It wasn't horrible in words fights to the level of what Mr. Trump and KJU show, but pretty full on and clear cut accusation made against Benjamin as he finished talking about his daily whatever of CT stuff as usual.

The Fixer guy lashed out as soon as he got asked by the MC of the show what he thought about it, and immediately claiming that Benjamin talks "FICTION". In other words, FAKE NEWS MAKER....

And his channel is all about Non Fiction. But this Fixer guy tactfully kinda made the ultimatum calling Ben as "fake news-maker" by leaving the subjects out of his sentences....thus when Ben went home and watched the show again at later time, he'd realise that he didn't get insulted by the Fixer after all......

Tactful. Yeah. But weird. Why bother? .....I don't get it but I guess it's just how he is. ( ̄_ ̄) He has all the rights to retain his opinion as his personal opinion anyway. 

It's just my lower jaw hit the floor when I was watching it and seeing the verbal abuse exchanges Ben and this Fixer was showing just went on and on. 

I would usually back off from that sorta scenes.

But I laughed with it, this time.

Because Benjamin was fighting back in Japanese language!!!!!!!(≧▽≦)

IDK if you ever came across to such similar situations, but it's kinda funny to me. I also have the same sorta weird "moment" like he did.  (I prefer arguing in English than in Japanese, personally, if I have to....ROFL)

19:54~ the battle of words starts and both parties starts to yell at each other and......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Oh Ben....& Chodoin san...maaaaaaan...WTH(≧▽≦)( ゜∇゜)Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y(。△。 )

And the Fixer's answering vid after all the yelling and telling Ben that he was going to be imprisoned for being a faker was posted today.

Apparently lots of Ben's fans wrote to the Fixer and trying to be protective of Ben. Nah, he's not taking it in. ROFL

His final answer was that his channel was all for NON-FICTION.

Some say what the Fixer says as fiction, too, but let's put that aside for now. ROFL.

The guy is basically going like, "The freedom of speech, so it is so it's ok for you to say what you want to say. But I must express my opinion actually differs from his. Ben said Hilary, Bill, George Soros, Henry Kissinger, all are dead, he's been saying that for over 5 years by now, and no one has died like he said they would. So Ben's story is a Fiction."

....Well....I'm sure lots of you can poke around on that final statement came from the Fixer. I also go "Hmmmm really?"

Ben has those CT goggles like we, CHANIties are wearing, to look through the info we handle, but the Fixer doesn't have the same goggles as we do.

Ben is including Alien Agenda to see the big picture, and interacts with that side of power structure...while Mr. Chodo doesn't.

He only sticks around with mundane conspiracy things that happened.....nothing to do with aliens......but like which politician's got killed by Yakuza etc, that sorta grounded (!!??) conspiracy stories. (In other words, to me, it feels like that Ben's got bigger picture in his head than the Fixer guy....)

This is the answer-vid follow up on the words fight Ben & Mr. Chodo had:   www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiR7iVK-pHM

You wonder why Ben choose to hang around with the Fixer, yeah? 

That guy is said to be a blood liner from the Imperial family. That's why.

YT is a vault filled with weird and wonderful stuff alright.....(eyes wondering over to the rainbows and meadows somewhere far away....LOL) 

CHANIties are the first people to see this bit of the gossip of international CT heads....(≧▽≦)(≧ω≦)(≧▽≦) ROFL  

BTW Benjamin's Bank Accounts in Japan got FROZEN for some time.

Err...the Dept of National Security of Japan acted against him I guess....and all of us could imagine lots stuff they suspected of Ben as an intel agent from somewhere. Anyway, Jpnse Tax Dept froze his accounts there, saying "pay for the past 5 yrs worth of income tax or you won't receive any money" kinda thing to him.  According to Ben, this is a BS accusation, and the top of the Dept was under search from the DNS for it.... ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? Loads of stuff don't make sense to me, too.

....Besides, the Fixer is also on the NSJ's black list, I take. (-‸ლ) I guess it gets pretty explosive when mixing such people together.

He's asking for help from the readers. 

I happen to discover a Japanese site helping him and leaving the interview of Ben to explain wth had happened on this page. Not available in English so please use translation software on the net. (Google one does horrible job for Japanese language, though.....pretty useless, I'm afraid. (´Д`) But better than nothing, maybe.)

https://shanti-phula.net/ja/social/blog/?p=125525

3 people like this

I am putting this here instead of the "Good News Thread" - as I am shouting this out..........

I finally met Jessica a few days ago.

She is a lovely lady, very caring and thoughtful, great sense of humour and a very interesting and knowledgeable person.

Thank you Jess, and I wish You Love and Light always..

5 people like this

9 hours ago, EagleWings said:

I am putting this here instead of the "Good News Thread" - as I am shouting this out..........

I finally met Jessica a few days ago.

She is a lovely lady, very caring and thoughtful, great sense of humour and a very interesting and knowledgeable person.

Thank you Jess, and I wish You Love and Light always..

Thanks EW.  Your visit was an absolute pleasure.  Your stories and knowledge were fascinating. Glad you guys enjoyed your trip.

4 people like this

@unity Thank you for that, yes it was funny even though the words escape me.  LOL  (who knows, maybe they really are and those in their place are clones)

@EagleWings and Jessica   Knowing you two have met is great AND special.   Thank you for sharing with the rest of us, gave me a much needed smile.   :hug:

4 people like this