unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

572 posts in this topic

Tom DeLonge: The Announcement...soon

Towards the end of the first vid, Tom speaks up a bit about what he's about to disclose.

Below is a copy of C2C show which had Tom on it. Comments are showing that he didn't say anything new, but as he said in the first vid, he's still prepping for the disclosure and it takes several more months. It was said back in March 2017. So no wonder he couldn't put meat into what he wanted to say....even though he already knew something.

I didn't know anything about what was going on with Tom and his books. I haven't read any of them. But the disclosing info via those books explained through the rest of C2C show (if you use YT's auto-opening system, the vid will continue to 2,3,4th episodes of C2C following it..you don't have to do anything), I'm sure some of us would be grinning.

3 people like this

Saturday, July 15, 2017 7/13/2017: “Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch Secret Meeting Breaks His Silence”; 7/14/2017: Now Dead!

Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Saturday, 15-Jul-2017 18:06:45

“Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch
Secret Meeting Breaks His Silence”
by DM Jones

"The pilot who flew the plane for the secret meeting between Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch and, recently disclosed, Paul Ryan, is breaking his silence for a $2 million payday that is sure to put his life in danger. Dimitri Noonan, a pilot who has worked for the Justice Department for 25 years, has codeword clearance but says none of the meeting was classified, since officially it didn’t happen.

According to Noonan: “The three of them sat like old friends and discussed strategies and made treaties. Clinton’s crimes were to be set aside until his wife finished 2 terms of working with Republicans to shore up the base and ‘move away from these Trump loving racists’ as Ryan put it. Lynch would seal the deal by not investigating the Clintons further. Ryan gets to remain Speaker, the Democrats get the Senate and the White House and 2024 is up for grabs.”

Obviously there are many more details, many dark secrets and much more story to tell. The entire interview with Noonan will premier on Fox News on July 28th.”
- http://ourlandofthefree.com/

found here and there's more

http://coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/2017/07/7132017-pilot-who-heard-every-word-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RunningcauseICantFly+%28Running+%27Cause+I+Can%27t+Fly%29

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=79289

2 people like this

I recognized the web site, Our Land of the Free  here is their about us statement from the bottom of their home page

"We believe in the right to be free. No matter what, the freedom to do what we want, say what we want and publish what we want comes first.
Therefore we make no guarantee that what you read here is true. In fact, it most definitely is not.
Our Land Of The Free is here to entertain you with the kind of whimsical satire conservatives enjoy."

http://ourlandofthefree.com/

3 people like this

It never ceases to amaze me how many people the Clintons are prepared to have killed to protect themselves.  They obviously have no brains because this chain of bodies will be part of the puzzle that eventually brings them down IMO.  They are just creating and ensuring their own demise but they just cant see that.

Dave Hodges: -- The Clinton Body Count Grows By One More....

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Saturday, 15-Jul-2017 16:03:06

In Response To: Just Another Arkancide? There's More To The Story Than Has Surfaced About The Clintons Ripping Off The Haitians.... Includes Video (Watchman)

The people of Haiti have been victimized. And just when the two people, Bill and Hillary Clinton were ready to be fingered in Haiti’s official judicial circles, as well as the in the US government, the star witness was “suicided”.
A Beleaguered People

Outside of Syria, it would be hard to find a people who have been more victimized that the people of Haiti.

Haitians have been victimized by the weather, in Hurricane Matthew, and most of all, the people of Haiti have been victimized by the Clinton Foundation and UN. The UN was nowhere to be found with regard to providing relief efforts despite the rampant starvation and outbreak of water borne diseases (e.g. cholera).

Mostly complicit in the ongoing victimization of the Haitian people is the Clinton Foundation who has received $2 billion to provide relief efforts and they are nowhere to be found. And why isn’t the media covering this? Simple, they don’t want Haitians saying on camera that the Clintons are thieves and their actions have and will cause a large loss of life.
The Star Witness: Another One Bites the Dust

clinton-foundation-3

Klaus Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from a variety of international contributors.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been listed officially as a “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had previously acknowledged his life was in danger, was a relentless critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in Haiti, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

Eberwein was going to testify to the following:

Only 0.6% of donations generated by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the sole purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up reaching the hands of Haitian relief organizations.

Only 9.6% of the donated funds ended up with the Haitian government.

The remaining 89.8%, was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

Klaus had tippled his hand as to what he was going to testify when he had previously stated that “The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace…”

Eberwein made these comments at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

According to the publication, Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits“, with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide. In other words, nobody believes the official narrative.

The Clinton’s strike again. I have previously made two previous videos which further implicate Hillary Clinton for who and what she was. One of the videos covered Infowars and Gary Haevin/Joe Biggs’ good work in this arena. The Clinton’s are totally without compassion.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/07/15/the-clinton-body-count-grows-by-one-more/

:

: Gateway Pundit – by Cristina Laila

: Former Haitian government Klaus Eberwein was found dead in a
: motel room earlier this week from a gunshot wound to the
: head. The Miami-Dade medical examiner is ruling it a
: suicide.

: What’s suspicious about this ‘suicide’? Eberwein was set to
: testify against the Clinton Foundation. Interesting.

: Miami Herald reports: Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian
: government official, was found dead Tuesday in a South Dade
: motel room in what the Miami-Dade medical examiner’s office
: is ruling a suicide.

: “He shot himself in the head,” said Veronica Lamar, Miami-Dade
: medical examiner records supervisor. She listed his time of
: death at 12:19 p.m.

: “It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly.
: “We grew up together; he was like family.”

: Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein, 50, two weeks ago and
: he was in good spirits. They were working on opening a
: Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.

: During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced
: allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he
: headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’
: oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built
: after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

: Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian
: Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of
: the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The
: commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe
: funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted
: oil program.

: Strange how people associated with the Clinton’s mysteriously
: end up dead. Several people connected to the DNC ended up
: dead over the summer of 2016 alone.

: On July 3, 2016, Shawn Lucas and filmmaker Ricardo Villaba
: served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie
: Wasserman Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in Washington,
: D.C., in the fraud class action suit against the Democrat
: Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters.

: Shawn Lucas was found dead that week.

: Lucas’ death followed the death of 27 year-old Democratic
: staffer Seth Conrad Rich who was murdered in Washington DC
: on July 10th. The killer or killers appear to have taken
: nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch
: and phone.

: And on June 22, 2016, former UN official John Ashe
: “accidentally” crushed his own throat and died a week
: before he was scheduled to testify against the Clintons and
: Democrat Party.

: John Ashes died before his court appearance.
: He crushed his throat… while exercising.

: It’s all probably just a strange coincidence, right?

:
: http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/another-victim-clinton-arkancide-man-set-testify-clinton-foundation-found-dead-apparent-suicide/202827#more-202827

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=79280

3 people like this

On Tom DeLonge's Revelation in May: "We Found a Lifeform."

This is a clip from May 2017, by the look of it.

He's been up against massive acts of trying to pull him down. (It seems like so from our position.) Numerous times from all sides. (But I'm sure he knew what he was going into, before he got onto this project.)

BTW, he's on our side, according to my source.

The path to reach to what they are trying to do requires all sides to work together in some parts....which ended up with Podesta email entering into the picture. But WikiLeaks didn't mean to harm Tom's project. They are basically on the same side. But to be truthful for the world, Wiki had to do what they had to do.

There are many levels of strategic approaches made to make this disclosure to happen for the Humanity. There are lots people who really love us. (But we can't depend on them for a free ride anymore. We have done enough of that. It's time for us to grow up and stand and walk with our own legs from now on. We have grown a bit so it'll be all alright.) 

Of course, as usual, it's up to us to decide, whether to believe in what to come out or not. 

4 people like this

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:24 PM, Jessica said:

Saturday, July 15, 2017 7/13/2017: “Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch Secret Meeting Breaks His Silence”; 7/14/2017: Now Dead!

Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Saturday, 15-Jul-2017 18:06:45

“Pilot Who Heard Every Word Of Clinton/Lynch
Secret Meeting Breaks His Silence”
by DM Jones

"The pilot who flew the plane for the secret meeting between Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch and, recently disclosed, Paul Ryan, is breaking his silence for a $2 million payday that is sure to put his life in danger. Dimitri Noonan, a pilot who has worked for the Justice Department for 25 years, has codeword clearance but says none of the meeting was classified, since officially it didn’t happen.

According to Noonan: “The three of them sat like old friends and discussed strategies and made treaties. Clinton’s crimes were to be set aside until his wife finished 2 terms of working with Republicans to shore up the base and ‘move away from these Trump loving racists’ as Ryan put it. Lynch would seal the deal by not investigating the Clintons further. Ryan gets to remain Speaker, the Democrats get the Senate and the White House and 2024 is up for grabs.”

Obviously there are many more details, many dark secrets and much more story to tell. The entire interview with Noonan will premier on Fox News on July 28th.”
- http://ourlandofthefree.com/

found here and there's more

http://coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/2017/07/7132017-pilot-who-heard-every-word-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RunningcauseICantFly+%28Running+%27Cause+I+Can%27t+Fly%29

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=79289

can you really believe these ridiculous "news" sites?  Per "ourlandofthefree.com" 

We believe in the right to be free. No matter what, the freedom to do what we want, say what we want and publish what we want comes first.

Therefore we make no guarantee that what you read here is true. In fact, it most definitely is not.

Our Land Of The Free is here to entertain you with the kind of whimsical satire conservatives enjoy.

6 people like this

@Foop  it isn't bad enough that we have to wade through the disinfo on the MSM, we also have to scrutinize every other site for "satire", which also muddies the water!  I almost got caught by the same site and the same story, that's how I knew about it. I guess if a person has the time for the additional nonsense, that's ok, but I don't. Makes me wonder if the MSM has a hand in it, since to me that kind of "satire" = fake news, and I don't appreciate it.

There is one person who was greatly involved in the relief effort in Haiti, whose untimely death, just kind of fell by the wayside.  His name was Paul Walker. Remember him?   He had his very own charity org., and was really and truly involved in helping the Haitian people, at the same time as others were supposedly doing the same.  I had read that he had knowledge of, and was going to expose the fraud being perpetrated.  Next thing that happens, is he dies in a vehicle "accident".  As he genuinely was helping, through his org., wouldn't he be one most likely to know what was and wasn't being done in Haiti, and by whom?  Yes, I know, an "accident" can happen to anyone at any time, but his "accident" in particular, seemed too convenient and suspicious to me.  Just like Michael Hastings' "accident", although a different set of "players", to a point, involved, and Michael did feel his life was in danger, because of the investigation he was working on.   

5 people like this

Thanks for picking that up Foop.  I often try to double check stories with another search, but don't always have the time. This is exactly why I am hardly posting anymore.  I simply don't have time or care about the BS and it is everywhere.  Its good that in Chani, someone always picks up the disinfo and lets us know.  :hug:

I agree Breezy, totally.  I am finding the energy and actions of some of the human population to be sickening and am struggling to maintain any desire to be part of it. :hug:

5 people like this

hqdefault%2B%25284%2529.jpgFrom Focus Sessions

Q. The second subject is the crash of a military KC135 airplane in Mississippi a short while back.  Sixteen servicemen were killed, all Marines except for one Navy corpsman who was apparently assigned to their unit as a medic.  They were all highly trained individuals who were apparently special forces troops.  The report said that one observer on the ground described the plane as spinning into the ground.  Allowing such a large plane to get into a spin is something that pilots would never do out of carelessness or incompetence.  Other reports said there was an explosion on board.  They were said to be carrying a large amount of ammo with them.  In this case, too, my intuition says something is amiss here.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/11/mississippi-dead-military-plane-crash-kc130

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/07/10/military-plane-crashes-mississippi/466618001/

A. As I focus on this, I get a huge sense of imbalance with the plane.  It is like one side is stronger than the other (one is doing the lifting more than the other or one engine is pulling harder??).  I see them fighting against that in addition to turbulence issues.  It feels as though they though they could strong arm the controls to keep balance (they have been trained to do this during simulations).  Out of nowhere I hear "some kind flap snapped" and what normally would cause a rising motion on the wing, did the reverse and pushed downward.  That created this spiraling motion that was not recoverable.  This horrible event looks like it was caused due to the combination of the plane malfunctioning and turbulence.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Please send love and light to the families.

Source http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2017-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2018-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=21

3 people like this

Just a 2 cents re: dodgy sites.

I was told by my source that they use those sites time to time in order to release strategic info, not meaning to be disinfo, but actually disclosure. 

So I wouldn't just discard everything if the site comes up with the word "entertain" in their small prints.

....(´×ω×`)It means we still gotta read through all the crappy stuff like fake photos etc, if we are to pick up that sorta disclosures...ummmmmmmm.

4 people like this

just for info in general

This pilot story is bs in my book!  Today, on another unknown site, This came out

BREAKING: Dead Pilot Left ‘In Case Anything Happens To Me’ Package

http://newsfeedpaper.press/2017/07/16/breaking-dead-pilot-left-case-anything-happens-package/

so I clicked on the source at the bottom of the article and guess where it lead   yep right back here

http://ourlandofthefree.com/2017/07/breaking-dead-pilot-left-in-case-anything-happens-to-me-package/

so did a search for him via google  Dmitry Noonan  found a reddit thread which gave a link to FAA search for airmen registered with that name and surprise......nada, nothing

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/Main.aspx

IMO it is a dead story but there was definitely intent behind the planting of it.  Maybe we will figure it out someday.  

@unity  got it and will remember

@jessica There is still important info out there, it's just harder to find and takes more sifting to get through.  I too get disgusted at times, but....  :hug:

4 people like this

John Leah Needs Your Help!(´゚д゚`): Living in Las Vegas & No Air Conditioning & suffering badly 

OMG loads of peeps we appreciated throughout the CT movement are getting full on financial and health issues!!! Cornered in from every angle possible..............

Alex Collier received a surgery and he says he's ok now but still in horrific financial situation. 

This is "their" tactic apply to everyone they want to put caps on....health and financial issue is one....the next is to kill off their offspring etc....

We need to guard ourselves from such lowest of the low attitudes coming from all sorts of factions.

How? We collectively need to INTEND to get rid of such plots for all of us.

That's all we can do, but this is a truly powerful thing to do...with our own power.

Let's remember that we are mini-creators and we can reflect our ideas in the world no worries. 

Yeah we are up against the worst shit, but with our power of intention, IT WILL CHANGE. Please never forget to believe in yourself...! 

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2017/07/17/urgent-john-lear-needs-your-help/

John's email addy for Paypal etc is included in the Kerry's update vid below.

Here's what I have found on the net, I think it is a real stuff written by John so far. It explains how the hell he ended up with the situation:

"Its the middle of the summer here in Las Vegas, daytime temperatures reach 110 degrees, night time up to 88 degrees and my livingroom/kitchen air conditioner goes belly up. The AC company offers to plug the leak of ac gas but find there are too many and the air conditioner is too old.

So what to do? I am in the middle of obtaining or rather trying to obtain a refi as the Bank of America mortgage payment was $3800/mo and BoA sold the mortgage to SLS and the payments went to $5300. So I am trying to hang on until I can get a reasonable refi. The only possibility is to buy a new ac. Price: $5500 with installation.

I would appreciate any help in paying for this air conditioner. My father (developer of the 8 track stereo and Learjet) and I didn't get along so he left me out of his will. I have worked as a commercial pilot for the past 40 years but retired at FAA mandatory age 60, 15 years ago. No pension, no retirement.

If I can get the air conditioner paid for I can hang on until the refi comes through.

I am in extremely poor health and cannot walk without the aid of a pushcart. My wife Marilee and I will be extremely grateful for any help, even if its only a few dollars. The new air conditioner went in yesterday and I had to use the money I was saving for the mortgage payment to pay for it. Anything will help! All the best, John Lear."

1 person likes this

>>Aussies<<    

Do you know anything about this?: A Light Shooting Across Sky Just Before Lights Went Out

I'm trying to find out more about it, but in case other peeps got info already, I make this post.

So far, I searched power outage with the name of Berrimah...only came across to one entry as....TREE TRIMMING service reason to cut the power off on 17th. Wouldn't that be done during daytime anyway? So I'm not finding any meat yet....

But that light could be a satellite which got knocked out by the wave hitting this side of Earth (interesting in itself...I'd imagined that Northern hemisphere would get more hit than Sth), causing it to burn through the atmosphere.

OR...maybe it was someone's ship being shot down by someone else, the destruction of the ship causing the shock wave to be spread.............................

3 people like this

10 hours ago, unity said:

John Leah Needs Your Help!(´゚д゚`): Living in Las Vegas & No Air Conditioning & suffering badly 

OMG loads of peeps we appreciated throughout the CT movement are getting full on financial and health issues!!! Cornered in from every angle possible..............

Alex Collier received a surgery and he says he's ok now but still in horrific financial situation. 

This is "their" tactic apply to everyone they want to put caps on....health and financial issue is one....the next is to kill off their offspring etc....

We need to guard ourselves from such lowest of the low attitudes coming from all sorts of factions.

How? We collectively need to INTEND to get rid of such plots for all of us.

That's all we can do, but this is a truly powerful thing to do...with our own power.

Let's remember that we are mini-creators and we can reflect our ideas in the world no worries. 

Yeah we are up against the worst shit, but with our power of intention, IT WILL CHANGE. Please never forget to believe in yourself...! 

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2017/07/17/urgent-john-lear-needs-your-help/

John's email addy for Paypal etc is included in the Kerry's update vid below.

Here's what I have found on the net, I think it is a real stuff written by John so far. It explains how the hell he ended up with the situation:

"Its the middle of the summer here in Las Vegas, daytime temperatures reach 110 degrees, night time up to 88 degrees and my livingroom/kitchen air conditioner goes belly up. The AC company offers to plug the leak of ac gas but find there are too many and the air conditioner is too old.

So what to do? I am in the middle of obtaining or rather trying to obtain a refi as the Bank of America mortgage payment was $3800/mo and BoA sold the mortgage to SLS and the payments went to $5300. So I am trying to hang on until I can get a reasonable refi. The only possibility is to buy a new ac. Price: $5500 with installation.

I would appreciate any help in paying for this air conditioner. My father (developer of the 8 track stereo and Learjet) and I didn't get along so he left me out of his will. I have worked as a commercial pilot for the past 40 years but retired at FAA mandatory age 60, 15 years ago. No pension, no retirement.

If I can get the air conditioner paid for I can hang on until the refi comes through.

I am in extremely poor health and cannot walk without the aid of a pushcart. My wife Marilee and I will be extremely grateful for any help, even if its only a few dollars. The new air conditioner went in yesterday and I had to use the money I was saving for the mortgage payment to pay for it. Anything will help! All the best, John Lear."

I have a real problem with people asking for money or assistance when they live in a Million Dollar home.  I simply do not trust these types of requests for assistance.  But, hey, if you’re happy to help him, I’m sure he’d appreciate it. 

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/assessor/Pages/PropertyRecords.aspx?H=redrock&P=assrrealprop/ownr.aspx

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1414+N+Hollywood+Blvd,+Las+Vegas,+NV+89110/@36.1849717,-115.0255017,15z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x80c8dc72ecc1a5c9:0xbdefc00106da6544!2s1414+N+Hollywood+Blvd,+Las+Vegas,+NV+89110!3b1!8m2!3d36.185315!4d-115.024835!3m4!1s0x80c8dc72ecc1a5c9:0xbdefc00106da6544!8m2!3d36.185315!4d-115.024835

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1414-N-Hollywood-Blvd-Las-Vegas-NV-89110/7028599_zpid/

https://www.facebook.com/Marilee-Lear-Casting-559141334129859/

John Lear worked for 28 different aircraft companies, and admits that he’s been fired from most jobs he’s had.

“I don’t mind telling everyone about all the things I did wrong, all the people who fired me and why all the companies collapsed,” he says. “Why did so many people fire me? Truthfully, I’m not the brightest crayon in the box; I’m extremely lazy, I have a smart mouth and a real poor f—ing attitude, but everybody loves that truth. Often, they say, ‘You’ve got to hear this guy.’ Not everyone goes around telling people they’ve been 321 miles off course; most people don’t talk about all the mistakes they’ve made. They like to glorify their accomplishments, but I’m telling it like it is; I spent most of my life screwing it up!”

Brother Bill jokingly added, “I think John is being far too modest.”

http://airportjournals.com/the-lear-gene/

Recently the mineral rights for the Treasure Hawk mine were lost. This was due to John Lear owner of the Cutthroat Mining Corporation, missing the filing date to renew his lease. Under the Mining reclamation rules in Nevada the area is required to be cleaned up so that it “blends” with the surrounding area. On top of this being a major blow to Lear it also puts this historically significant site in danger. There is a huge difference between a huge open pit mine in northern Nevada and the last small scale Gold Mine operating in Clark County that is representative of a whole era that shaped our county and the great state in which we live.

http://www.savegoldbutte.com/2010/07/radio-crystal-rewrite.html

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02files/Gallery_004.html

3 people like this

BOMBSHELL: Attorney Links Clinton Foundation To Mayo Clinic, Peter Smith

I was pretty shocked after watching this interview.  This lady and her husband represent the Plaintiffs in the fraud case against the DNC.  It was pretty obvious that she was afraid for their lives.  I never expected her to break down. They had petitioned the court for witness protection for their witnesses, and were refused.  She has made a lot of connections.

2 people like this

@Mulva Tx for that info, I thought it all sounded pretty strange.  Will look for the story.

@ Foop, yes it was pretty evident she is truly afraid, they petitioned the court for witness protection, and were refused. 

JUST IN: Parents of Charlie Gard Get Brain Scan Results… BIG News Released

Looks as though this child could get a another chance.