unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

572 posts in this topic

How interesting is that Orb video, considering that on Truthstream Media thread, I believe I posted a video by Kev Baker about being abducted by orbs!

2 people like this

If you click on the link in EW"s post and read the comments below it explains it as an advertising sphere that came from the 2017 Russian Expo !

5 people like this

Watched the video, but didn't click the link. Methinks I should do so  LOL.  Tx Cosmic Dreamer!

2 people like this

No worries Breezy,I always scroll down and read the comments on Disclose TV Vidoes as 90% of them are clickbait.It used to be a really cool site.Sorry to spoil the party!

4 people like this

7 hours ago, phillipbbg said:

Lot of people are rating this recent interview with Cliff... have not had time to listen..

Clif High: Temporal Awareness, Cryptocurrencies, The Yogi vs.The Bluebirds

It is good. Clif usually drives me a bit crazy, but in this interview I didn't feel that. And his authenticity was at a very high ( no pun intended) level. And they covered a wide variety of relevant topics. Definitely worth your time.

3 people like this

@ Cosmic Dreamer,  not a problem. 

@ kande,  yes agreed a very good video.  

There is a new island along North Carolina's coast and people are going crazy

June 27, 2017    Chris Dyches

"MANTEO, NC (WBTV) -
A new island has popped up along the North Carolina coast, seemingly overnight, and people are going crazy over it.

snip

http://www.wbtv.com/story/35758668/there-is-a-new-island-along-north-carolinas-coast-and-people-are-going-crazy

4 people like this

20 hours ago, Cosmic Dreamer said:

If you click on the link in EW"s post and read the comments below it explains it as an advertising sphere that came from the 2017 Russian Expo !

I did that as well, but when you look closely, in one part of the video, the sphere is moving, and quite fast, and the lightings appear to be wrong, but then, that could be effect..

5 people like this

George Pell, Catholic cardinal, charged with historical sexual assault offences

Australia's most senior Catholic cleric has been ordered to appear in the Melbourne Magistrates' Court on July 18, after Victoria Police served charges on his legal representatives.

"Cardinal Pell will return to Australia, as soon as possible, to clear his name following advice and approval by his doctors, who will also advise on his travel arrangements," a statement released by the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-29/cardinal-george-pell-charged-sexual-assault-offences/8547668

4 people like this

Has anyone noticed? It must be nearly 3 days and GLP is impossible to connect to which coincides with the Veritas CNN hidden videos exposing that Russia media meme is a "nothing burger". I've never seen a DDOD or something like that go on for so long and I assume that's what it is DDOS.

4 people like this

9 hours ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Has anyone noticed? It must be nearly 3 days and GLP is impossible to connect to which coincides with the Veritas CNN hidden videos exposing that Russia media meme is a "nothing burger". I've never seen a DDOD or something like that go on for so long and I assume that's what it is DDOS.

Yes - it started in when ransomware started in.....and it has been (and still is) difficult to get in....

3 people like this

Not knowing which thread is really fitting for this content but as I posted about Corey Goode and his family, together with Gaia issue, I think it's fitting to drop this info here.

You be the judge.

Patty Greer vs Gaia

Patty's Website: https://cropcirclefilms.com/

And you think GAIA is bad?

You wait till Zo_ ha! r Entertainment reveal itself for their real colour.

One of my sources warned us about ZE.

It's a pet project run by one of our worst enemy on Earth.

Currently they are absorbing hell a lot of the classic footage of all famous and important researches' old vids and re-bumping them, releasing them as under their logo.

What's happening here is; they are trying to grip the trust from all CT heads, also their tentacles reach for any newbies came to find this field.

By sending out all older materials as freebie vids and info as bait, gain trust from the CT related communities, and pay lots of $s to the researchers to back them up, then the researchers who become financially well would get hooked to their life style, and would fall for the ZE trap.....prestigious flavoured big parties of well known researchers thrown at them with glitters and drinks, truly looking like "a big media with big money" thus basically gaining stable trust from those peeps.

Isn't that a tactic we know so well by now....?? I can see the collars and chains are waiting for anyone to fall for that "system"......

Next thing we encounter would be the LACED FUTURE PRODUCTIONS WITH ZE AGENDA.

I used to trust many researchers like Linda. I still like her.

But IDK what it would be like from now on.....in fact, the Feb Desert con vid of her and another kinda freaked me out for I really felt she's engulfed with a very different energy around her.

Again, you be the judge on what I'm writing. But I got my source I trust telling me the warning.

Enough to make me to back off a bit from those famous individual researchers I used to trust a lot, and trying to have an even keeled views on them, rather than what they say now as the real-deal info.

Oh, BTW, for the Plasma sake...LOL Here's another interesting page to read on....hope it's ok to slip this in here...!

http://jlnlabs.online.fr/plasma/gmr/

4 people like this

North Korea is About to Release some "Important" message within 30 minutes

They friggin shot yet another missile up in the air, it's considered that it landed INSIDE Japanese EEZ. Flat land distance was about 930km.

No Sub: http://www.sankei.com/world/news/170704/wor1707040014-n1.html

According to JSDF, it went up 2500 km+......making it possibly called as an ICBM.

No Sub: http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/politics/20170704-OYT1T50077.html?from=ytop_top

If true, I think Trump could make a move sometime very soon....without telling anyone about it.

3 people like this

Contaminated Aircraft Cabin Air = Aerotoxic.

Published on Oct 18, 2012

http://secondstodisaster.com/

Michel Mulder. MD. Researcher at University of Amsterdam and Former Airline Pilot, speaks about his experience with Aerotoxic Syndrome affecting airline crew and passengers worldwide.

What is Aerotoxic Syndrome?

https://chemtrailsplanet.net/2017/05/06/aerotoxins-how-airline-passengers-breathe-toxic-chemtrails-dust/

Aerotoxic Syndrome is the term given to the illness caused by breathing contaminated air in jet aircraft.
It was introduced on 20th October 1999 by Dr Harry Hoffman, Professor Chris Winder and Jean Christophe Balouet, Ph.D.

Why does the cabin air get contaminated?

In order to have a comfortable environment and sufficient air pressure to breathe at the altitudes at which jet airliners fly, a supply of warm compressed air is required.

This is nowadays (with the sole exception of the new Boeing 787) supplied direct from the jet engines and is known as "bleed air". It is mixed inside the aircraft with recirculated cabin air at a ratio of 50/50. Although some of the air is subsequently recirculated, all of the air originates from the jet engines.

Bleed air comes from the compressor section of the jet engine, which has to be lubricated. Jet engines mostly have "wet seals" to keep the oil and air apart, which cannot be 100% effective. Furthermore these seals, like any mechanical component, slowly wear out and their effectiveness gradually declines, especially when the engine is working hard, such as climbing under full throttle. They may also fail suddenly and will then let a significant amount of oil into the very hot compressed bleed air, resulting in fumes and/or smoke entering the cabin. This is known as a "fume event".

There are no filters in the bleed air supply to stop this happening.

Note that the oil used to lubricate jet engines is not based on petroleum hydrocarbons as are lubricants for internal combustion engines used in motor cars, outboard motors, tractors etc. Jet engines operate at much higher temperatures and, therefore, use special synthetic chemicals as oil. They also contain organophosphate additives as antiwear agents and other aromatic hydrocarbons as antioxidants. Some of the oil gets partially decomposed, i.e. chemically altered ("pyrolysed") due to the high temperatures in the engine.
In summary, the contamination is composed of the "oil", the additives, and the decomposition products. The toxicity seems to be due to the last two of these three.

3 people like this

Corporate Media Continues Blackout of DNC Lawsuit Even as 2 More Witnesses Die....

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Tuesday, 4-Jul-2017 23:31:05

The fiancée of Chris Stevens, the U.S. ambassador to Libya who was murdered in the 2012 Benghazi attack, is speaking out about his death—and the cover-up that followed.

Lydie Denier appeared on Rick Amato’s “Amato Talk” with Will Craddick, founder of DisobedientMedia.com, to discuss the controversial lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee, in which “one witness has died and another potential witness was murdered.”

As The Free Thought Project has extensively reported, influential donors to the DNC are suing their political party for fraud in the 2016 presidential election where they say their candidate, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, was discriminated against. High-ranking members of the DNC, by way of WikiLeaks’ DNC email publications, were caught favoring Hillary Clinton over Sanders and actively working to subvert his chances at winning the party’s nomination.

Several individuals close to the lawsuit have turned up dead, and many more plaintiffs have filed grievances with the court, asking for special protection under the law. They point to threats, intimidation and breaking and entering of their homes as proof the defendants will go out of their way to make sure that the lawsuit does not proceed.

Now, as those of us in the alternative media are pointing out, there has been a corporate media blackout of this information.

“The DNC did actually violate their own by-laws, which state that they are supposed to choose the candidate in an impartial manner, even though they’ve actually turned around and argued in court that they’re actually not required to do that,” Craddick stated with incredulity.

Craddick referred to the current issues within the DNC as a “Pandora’s box” that has resulted from officials working to keep information from being leaked to the public. “There’s going to be a whole bunch of other issues that are uncovered as well—foreign influence in American politics, espionage, things of that nature,” he said.

Amato intimated all of the aforementioned issues had something to do with the Benghazi Attack, which resulted in Stevens’s death. His fiancée agreed.

“I got lots of emails from people saying, ‘There were 47 deaths that the Clintons are involved with. Be careful not to become number 48,’” Denier said. “Definitely, when you start telling the truth and you start to uncover … you have to be so careful.”

In the same way that the attempts to suppress the truth have been used on the DNC lawsuit, Denier said that method was used in the aftermath of the Benghazi Attack. From rumors that the attack stemmed from anti-Islamic propaganda on YouTube to rumors that Stevens was sent to die, Denier said they were all false.

“They said it was Chris’s fault that he died because he didn’t want security, when in reality, within six weeks, he asked over 600 times for more security,” Denier said. “And then he died, and it’s like nothing happened.”

“Don’t believe them, no, don’t believe them!” Denier said, in reference to the mainstream media’s narrative. The would-be-widow wrote a book entitled, A Voice for Ambassador Christopher J. Stevens, where she goes into much more detail about her late fiancée’s death

Questions remain as to whether full transparency in the deaths of Stevens, Seth Rich and others who have died in relation to the Clintons will ever come to light. Were they killed in an attempt to cover-up an entire political party’s misdeeds?

Were they, as Denier alleges, more Clinton bodies? These questions and more have yet to be answered, highlighting the importance of a lawsuit against the DNC that has the hope of bringing answers to the questions grieving loved ones are asking.

As for Stevens’s fiancée, she appears convinced the Clintons had something to do with his death, and she is not staying silent.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/07/corporate-media-continues-blackout-dnc-lawsuit-even-2-witnesses-die.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=78606

4 people like this

22 hours ago, DAR said:

Contaminated Aircraft Cabin Air = Aerotoxic.

Published on Oct 18, 2012

http://secondstodisaster.com/

Michel Mulder. MD. Researcher at University of Amsterdam and Former Airline Pilot, speaks about his experience with Aerotoxic Syndrome affecting airline crew and passengers worldwide.

What is Aerotoxic Syndrome?

https://chemtrailsplanet.net/2017/05/06/aerotoxins-how-airline-passengers-breathe-toxic-chemtrails-dust/

Aerotoxic Syndrome is the term given to the illness caused by breathing contaminated air in jet aircraft.
It was introduced on 20th October 1999 by Dr Harry Hoffman, Professor Chris Winder and Jean Christophe Balouet, Ph.D.

Why does the cabin air get contaminated?

In order to have a comfortable environment and sufficient air pressure to breathe at the altitudes at which jet airliners fly, a supply of warm compressed air is required.

This is nowadays (with the sole exception of the new Boeing 787) supplied direct from the jet engines and is known as "bleed air". It is mixed inside the aircraft with recirculated cabin air at a ratio of 50/50. Although some of the air is subsequently recirculated, all of the air originates from the jet engines.

Bleed air comes from the compressor section of the jet engine, which has to be lubricated. Jet engines mostly have "wet seals" to keep the oil and air apart, which cannot be 100% effective. Furthermore these seals, like any mechanical component, slowly wear out and their effectiveness gradually declines, especially when the engine is working hard, such as climbing under full throttle. They may also fail suddenly and will then let a significant amount of oil into the very hot compressed bleed air, resulting in fumes and/or smoke entering the cabin. This is known as a "fume event".

There are no filters in the bleed air supply to stop this happening.

Note that the oil used to lubricate jet engines is not based on petroleum hydrocarbons as are lubricants for internal combustion engines used in motor cars, outboard motors, tractors etc. Jet engines operate at much higher temperatures and, therefore, use special synthetic chemicals as oil. They also contain organophosphate additives as antiwear agents and other aromatic hydrocarbons as antioxidants. Some of the oil gets partially decomposed, i.e. chemically altered ("pyrolysed") due to the high temperatures in the engine.
In summary, the contamination is composed of the "oil", the additives, and the decomposition products. The toxicity seems to be due to the last two of these three.

The British Aerospace 146 (also BAe 146) is notorious for this problem, with many flights reporting problems, and quite a few forced landings because of fumes..

5 people like this

Just Happening Right Now: a freaky incident happened on the LIVE net show

It's happening as I write down here right now...the police peeps arrived to the door so the channel owner had to get up and go and lead the investigation.

I guess this is sorta "net thing to happen" especially for those who revealed their real addresses....

Here is what the channel owner copped just about 30 minutes ago, as we were making conversations....

595f9d885313b_Kani_attackedfrontdoor_twitterpost_8-7-2017_1.thumb.jpg.9ca3c774250cdf3f459186a0e5893609.jpg

(c) Kanata Yuki 2017: https://twitter.com/kanikani1111

★That's just red paint. Some idiot threw the paint against his door while he was doing his live net show.

It's about hearing from ordinary citizens' ghostly experiences, using Skype and LINE. The show has been regularly done. It was the "88th Totsumachi<caller-waiting> Special show" it was...LOL

There were very persistent someone kept on calling in while it was obvious that someone else was already talking, and the owner refused to take the call, kept on cutting it off as it kept on coming in to the live show and bothering all listeners...then shortly after, in the break, silent calls came in twice.

Anyway, he's keep on going right now...just gone into a break but will be back in about 15 minutes.... ROFL love his attitude!! 

youtube.com/watch?v=r5mv_6RUnFQ

4 people like this

U.S. seeks funds tied to North Korea from eight big banks

U.S. authorities have tried to seize millions of dollars associated with several companies that deal with North Korea, including the country's military, from eight large international banks, according to court filings made public on Thursday.

The effort was revealed two days after North Korea tested a long-range missile capable of reaching Alaska, ratcheting up tensions with the United States and adding to worries about North Korea leader Kim Jong Un's nuclear weapons plans.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea-banks-idUSKBN19S014

3 people like this

FBI Investigator John Desouza Interview

This session of Rex with John became quite interesting conversations IMHO.

But please be ware: we dunno if he's doing this for DISINFO work, himself. I would retain the position on the fence for anything he says.....but...still got intriguing enough to listen through for me.

3 people like this

The Latest on the 3 digiter Mummy from Nazka, Peru

This is the latest from Gaia re: 3 fingered/toed being.

There was yet another 3 fingered and 3 toed being at the same site, apparently...

This one is said to be a separate specie to the larger humanoid body, and under 30" height....a lot tinier in size. Also came with reptile-like skin on it. No head there to be seen yet, but see what they come up with.

And if you don't mind paying to Gaia, they have pay-to-view stuff here:  https://www.gaia.com/video/update-3-examination-new-body?shareView=expired

4 people like this

First Object Teleported from Earth to Orbit

This is the first time that any object has been teleported from Earth to orbit, and it smashes the record for the longest distance for entanglement.

That’s impressive work that sets the stage for much more ambitious goals in the future. “This work establishes the first ground-to-satellite up-link for faithful and ultra-long-distance quantum teleportation, an essential step toward global-scale quantum internet,” says the team.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/608252/first-object-teleported-from-earth-to-orbit/

4 people like this

Something creepy about Macron.  It is so obvious his wife is his handler.  It is not shocking content, just expected.

FKTV: "The Shocking Truth About Emmanuel Macron"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 14-Jul-2017 17:53:15

Happy Bastille Day!

Dan Dicks of Press For Truth
whipped up this video to highlight
some surreal facts about Rothschild
banker-cum-President of France,
Emmanuel Macron.

The latter recently announced his
desire to reign as a "Jupiterian"

president, akin to the Roman god
of gods. On the heels of that
announcement was another one,
making vaccines mandatory in
France by 2018, because it is
"unacceptable children are still
dying of measles". That would be
exactly 10 children between 2008
and 2016.

Meanwhile, the side effects of the
measles vaccine are potentially
worse...autism, which has been
strongly linked to the measles
vaccine has been estimated by
Catherine Austin Fitts to cost each
household $5 million per child
affected.

Video: (32 mins):

The Shocking Truth About Emmanuel Macron

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the-shocking-truth-about-emmanuel-macron/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=79231

3 people like this

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

July 14, 2017     Baxter Dmitry

"Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

snip

http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

Peter W. Smith, GOP Operative Who Sought Clinton’s Emails From Russian Hackers, Commits Suicide, Records Show

July 14, 2017       Regan Pifer

"A man who has spent the majority of his career digging up all of the Clinton dirt is dead.

GOP operative Peter W. Smith, a man who “tried to obtain Hillary Clinton’s missing emails from Russian hackers”, reportedly killed himself by asphyxiation in a Minnesota hotel room.

According to the Chicago Tribune:

"In mid-May, in a room at a Rochester hotel used almost exclusively by Mayo Clinic patients and relatives, Peter W. Smith, 81, left a carefully prepared file of documents, including a statement police called a suicide note in which he said he was in ill health and a life insurance policy was expiring.

snip

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/peter-w-smith-commits-suicide

and now this

BREAKING: Doubts Raised Over Clinton Investigator Suicide Claim

July 14, 2017         Calvin Freiburger

"Earlier today, TFPP reported that longtime Republican operate Peter W. Smith has committed suicide. Though tempting fodder for conspiracy theorists due to Smith’s role as a thorn in the Clintons’ side, it was believed he killed himself because his health was failing and his life insurance policy was about to expire.

Now, however, there’s a new wrinkle that is certain to get the internet buzzing.

The Daily Caller reports that Charles Ortel, a Wall Street investment banker and market analyst who spoke with Smith the day before he died, very much doubts he would have committed suicide:

“He may have been a fantastic actor but I certainly didn’t leave that phone call saying, ‘oh shit, the guy’s at the end of his rope,’” Charles Ortel, a Wall Street investment banker and market analyst, told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s (TheDCNF) Investigative Group.

“This does not seem like a settled story. It made perfect sense to me he might have died of natural causes, but little chance he would have killed himself,” Smith said.

snip

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-doubts-raised-clinton-investigator-suicide-claim     Tx Reddwolf

The Smith "suicide". Perhaps the capital letters, and the words written were a code to let someone close to him, know he was not killing himself. Second, a suicide negates pay out on a life insurance policy as far as I know.  

Klaus Eberwein going before the Senate to testify, had a very important task to complete, would he commit suicide when he finally had a chance to get Haiti's case made where it counted?  

6 people like this