unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

511 posts in this topic

I dunno, I'm of the opinion that Comey may be one of the few that haven't been compromised.  I think he speaks with a true heart and is honest and ethical.  Nothing in his background shows otherwise.  IMHO.

3 people like this

More stuff on Comey as I think it is worth viewing all the information.  I don't care either way whether he is a good or bad guy, only time will tell whether he was compromised in any way.

FBI Asst Dir Kallstrom – Comey Conspired With Lynch To Cover For Clinton

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 10-Jun-2017 12:43:10

Thanks to reader Kyle:

https://youtu.be/GzJ1rD0Cm8c

Former Assistant Director of the FBI James Kallstrom joins Lou Dobbs for a discussion of the Comey mess and what he thinks is really going on at that agency. Dobbs addresses the “extraordinary hearing in which we found out, the former director confessing, that he was leaking information to the New York Times through a conduit, if you will, a Columbia law professor by the name of Daniel Richmond, and at the same time portraying himself as a weak, frankly cowardly leader of the most storied law enforcement agency in this country’s history.”

Dobbs says, “I mean it was quite a performance. And then we hear the national left-wing media, you would have thought that there was sort of a draw in that, when it was clearly a disaster for James Comey.” Kallstrom replies, “Yeah, that fifth column is really strong and getting stronger. The facts are irrelevant to them.”

Kallstrom says, “I’ve talked about Comey for a while and I don’t do that with any glee. After first endorsing the rank and file agents as being great, he notes that the leadership is suspect, making what he generously describes as “foolish mistakes.” He mocks Comey for the “flutters in his stomach” and his having to write the memo detailing his conversation with the President. Kallstrom asks if Comey felt the same need to write a memo following the meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the Phoenix tarmac, “apparently not. ” He asks, “Did he write a memo when the prosecutor memo came over to the FBI and said ‘you can’t call it an investigation…you have to call it a matter and by the way, you can’t have a grand jury. Did he write a memo then? I don’t think so, at least he didn’t say he did.”

He asks if Comey wrote a memo when the IRS was bullying innocent Americans, and asks why did the FBI get involved in interviews at the time – for what purpose and what were the various outcomes? Not only did he not stand up for those people, Dobbs points out that Comey simply rolled over when Loretta Lynch. He asks Kallstrom if he’s wrong, but without a grand jury the Clinton investigation is not an investigation. Kallstrom agrees, saying “Exactly,” and “that’s the day, Lou, that he should have stood up, and resigned as the FBI Director and told the American people why he was resigning.”

Kallstrom continues, “Because you do not conduct an investigation without subpoena power, without compelling testimony, without serving search warrants. There was so much evidence against Hillary Clinton they didn’t even need it, they had trainloads of stuff and he read that off in the pros memo, you know, that talked about all that. And then with that silly conclusion, that obviously he had conspired with the Attorney General. She said she was going to go with whatever he said he wanted to do.”

Kallstrom continues to describe the reasons he believes Comey is a dirty cop including the decision to let Clinton off on her racketeering operation, the Clinton Foundation, which Kallstrom said he believes is a RICO case. They also discuss the cover up engaged in by the Senators in the hearings.

Dobbs asks Kallstrom what his reaction was to them playing as if they’re in some sort of Broadway play, don’t respond to the facts and instead continue the fiction of the Russia-Trump narrative. Kallstrom said he was listening to the hearings on the radio and it was all BS, aside from some questioning from Marco Rubio he said he couldn’t tell who were the Republicans and who were the Democrats. He said it was disgraceful and pointed to the absence of any questions about the unmasking scandal. They also note the longtime friendship and professional relationship of Comey and Mueller and the likely crimes of IRS Commissioner Koskinen, who somehow still retains that position, what Dobbs describes as one of the great mysteries of the Trump administration. Kallstrom asks, “What is going on in Washington?”

http://rickwells.us/dobbs-fbi-asst-dir-kallstrom-comey-conspired-lynch-cover-clinton/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=77054

5 people like this

Comey Was In Trouble---Did this news affect him??

The article was published back on 3 May 2017. Since then, how this affected Comey...?? Sorry I'm running behind of this stuff.....

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/julian-assange-countered-everything-james-comey-just-said/

"Julian Assange claims that he contacted James Comey and the FBI about Wikileaks’ most recent document dump about the CIA and their data gathering technologies and breaking of the law to use back doors into the phones of anyone that they want.

But Comey just told Congress that nothing of the kind had happened. But who do you trust at this point?"

And this is not about Comey himself but to add to Julian's side of the story:

6 people like this

Links regarding Comey I've collected

HELL YES: COMEY MIGHT BE INVESTIGATED FOR LEAKING FBI MEMOS

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/hell-yes-comey-might-investigated-leaking-classified-memos/

President Trump’s Lawyer: ‘Leaker’ Comey ‘Retaliatory’ in ‘Unauthorized Disclosures’ to Press of ‘Privileged Communications with the President

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/08/president-trumps-lawyer-leaker-comey-retaliatory-in-unauthorized-disclosures-to-press-of-privileged-communications-with-the-president/

DOJ Says Comey Wasn’t Honest In Senate Hearing

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/doj-says-comey-wasnt-honest-in-senate-hearing/?utm_campaign=thedcpolitics&utm_source=Facebook&utm_term=ma&utm_medium=Social

At Least 9 of 38 Deep State ‘Leaks’ to Media Outlets Are Linked to James Comey

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/draft-at-least-nine-deep-state-leaks-to-far-left-msm-outlets-related-to-james-comey/

Pathetic endings to prosecutorial careers of James Comey and Loretta Lynch

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/06/pathetic-endings-to-prosecutorial-careers-of-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/

Comey Covered Up Massive Obama Admin Spying Activities on US Public – Including Citizen Trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/comey-covered-up-massive-obama-admin-spying-activities-on-the-us-public-including-candidate-trump/

SPECIAL REPORT : Comey Claims He Deleted The Memo

http://americantoday.news/special-report-comey-claims-he-deleted-the-memo/

I'm sure everyone has their own thoughts about Comey, as do I.  For me, it usually takes just one thing to make me jump off the fence regarding an issue or person.  With HRC, I knew I couldn't support her the minute I saw the interview about Gadaffi.  "we came, we saw, he died" and her laughing about it.  With Comey, it was a couple things, His refusing to investigate/charge HRC.  His pussyfooting around when questioned, instead of just answering questions he was asked under oath.  To me, it indicated something being hidden, perhaps trying to stay out of jail.  Yep, I could be wrong, but everything indicates a type of allegiance to the Clintons that affected the way he did his job as head of that agency, where your personal politics are not supposed to affect or influence your performance.  The morning Seth Rich was murdered, the agency had a vehicle with guns left in it, within a couple miles.  It was broken into, guns stolen. Who were the agents that vehicle was assigned too?  Why were guns left in it unattended and why was it there? Maybe a perfectly good explanation, but if so, I haven't heard it yet.  Or anyone even ask about it.  

I have one more little thing I'm going to put here, been sitting on it for a day or so.  Has only to do with Comey, the "man".  Another of our members mentioned that when they looked at Comey, what they actually saw was an Anunaki. Yes, it caught me off guard, but when Comey testified the next day, something he said, definitely brought that prior conversation back to mind.  In the video below, at the very end, about 2:35:55 or so, in response to an observation/question by McCain, Comey says the following  "Comey: [He] was preparing himself to say 'I offered loyalty to you, you offer loyalty to me,' and all of the sudden his memory showed him that did not happen, and I think he pulled up short. That's just a guess, but I've a lot of conversations with humans over the years-  naturally, I went omg!  LOL  Simply an attempt of humor I'd have thought nothing of perhaps, but definitely a strange choice of words, considering our other member's observation. 

James Comey Congressional Hearing Before Congress (Full Testimony) | The New York Times

9 people like this

Just a thought - it is so easy to 'set someone up', someone in a 'sensitive' position...

All you need to do is to discover one or more of their bank account numbers, there are multiple ways of doing this...  It used to be, get a copy of one of their cheques, but these days, most efpos payment slips will have enough information...

Then you set up a series of payments into that account, payments from say "Al Capone' or 'Osama bin Laden'.  That way, the 'victim' appears to be receiving kick-backs.

And how can the 'victim' prove they didn't ask for money?  Guilty by default..

5 people like this

@EW Yes, for anything else, I think the similar line of thoughts as you stated, and that point shouldn't be taken lightly at all.

But then what Julian said...IF what Julian said was true, then I think Comey has done something against the Humanity. (Julian's linked up deeply with lots peeps trying to fish out the crappy pedo-rings as well. And their actions are working and making huge dent into the Cabal crap. He actually means well to us, the Humans.)

The thing is, people can change sides at any given moment, if they want to.

Their family members could be threatened or something, unless he changed side, so who knows.

The political scene is also very much at the War situation for the Humanity...push and shove is on going, and sad end results are that of Seth's death.....

@breezy THANK YOU for all the links!! I will dive into them!! Whoa.....that's a huge mess by the look of it.(´Д`) I have been pretty unwell for some weeks and staying put while all this was happening....(I'm still not really together. I only discovered yesterday that today is a Public Holiday from a friend letting me know. I was cracking up laughing how much I'm not in the society!!(≧▽≦)

And about Comey commenting about "Humans"....whoa.......I gotta give a close look at him myself!

5 people like this

I appreciate all the different perspectives we've read here about Comey, from everyone.  Most of these high profile guys have to be very careful every minute, because there are those with more power that do set traps. Especially if the person is one they feel they can use in the future.   There are all sorts of stories I've read, some I refuse to post, just because I would prefer it to come out some other way, by someone with proof.  I do find it interesting, however, that as soon as the Seth Rich story was going hot and coming out  all over, that now it's all Comey.   Interesting how that happens.  I wonder if it's been decided that tptb will throw him under the bus, or pretend to, in order to squelch the Seth Rich story?  Perhaps time will give us the answers, and I firmly believe every bit of what's going on, is connected.

@unity, sorry to hear you have not been well,  sending good vibes your way, and wishing you a quick recovery.  Yes, I thought of you instantly regarding what had been said to me and especially after what Comey said, the very next day.  

5 people like this

Hi Breezy-- please disregard the contact message I sent you earlier---I managed to get the bloody cookies activated and could finally log in to Chani---:)

4 people like this

On 12/06/2017 at 3:14 AM, breezy said:

Links regarding Comey I've collected

HELL YES: COMEY MIGHT BE INVESTIGATED FOR LEAKING FBI MEMOS

I have one more little thing I'm going to put here, been sitting on it for a day or so.  Has only to do with Comey, the "man".  Another of our members mentioned that when they looked at Comey, what they actually saw was an Anunaki. Yes, it caught me off guard, but when Comey testified the next day, something he said, definitely brought that prior conversation back to mind.  In the video below, at the very end, about 2:35:55 or so, in response to an observation/question by McCain, Comey says the following  "Comey: [He] was preparing himself to say 'I offered loyalty to you, you offer loyalty to me,' and all of the sudden his memory showed him that did not happen, and I think he pulled up short. That's just a guess, but I've a lot of conversations with humans over the years-  naturally, I went omg!  LOL  Simply an attempt of humor I'd have thought nothing of perhaps, but definitely a strange choice of words, considering our other member's observation. 

James Comey Congressional Hearing Before Congress (Full Testimony) | The New York Times

Just a thought, considering previous comments by Kandee...

Could it be that Comey has either 'taken-over' by some other entity, or else, this is not the 'original' Comey, but a 'replacement' to do someone's bidding?

3 people like this

:welcome:back Triton happy this all worked out

2 people like this

London fire: Lives claimed at Grenfell Tower

June 13, 2017

snip    video

"There have been a "number of fatalities" after a huge fire raged through the night at a west London tower block, London Fire Brigade says.
Firefighters are still tackling the blaze at Grenfell Tower in north Kensington, where eyewitnesses reported seeing people trapped inside.
Thirty people are being treated in hospital, says London Ambulance.
The BBC's Andy Moore said the whole 24-storey block had been alight and there were fears the building might collapse."

snip

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40269625

3 people like this

Our news said that brand new external cladding, finished only a few months ago, did not slow the spread of fire and in fact allowed the fire to scale the building very quickly. :o  God I have a suspicious mind.

Was only reading a psychic prediction last night that predicted a huge fire in the House of Commons this year, (caused by faulty maintenance not terrorism) along with other stuff.  Maybe fire is the new control method and my sympathies go out to the innocent people caught up in this tragedy.

6 people like this

TV in Australia

Channel Ten has gone into voluntary administration mere days after two billionaire shareholders backed out of guaranteeing more loans for the free-to-air network.

If you're a fan of popular Channel Ten shows like Neighbours, Survivor Australia, The Project, Masterchef, Offspring , The Bachelor and The Simpsons, you're probably wondering where this leaves viewers. Here's everything you need to know.

Read more at https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2017/06/channel-ten-has-gone-into-administration-how-does-this-affect-viewers/#3v8LV54AZSeZSjmQ.99
4 people like this

Steve Scalise Among 5 Shot at Baseball Field; Suspect Is Dead

June 14, 2017      MICHAEL D. SHEAR, ADAM GOLDMAN and EMILY COCHRANE

"ALEXANDRIA, Va. — A lone gunman who was reportedly distraught over President Trump’s election opened fire on Republican members of the congressional baseball team at a practice field in a Washington suburb Wednesday, using a rifle to shower the field with bullets that struck five people, including Steve Scalise, the majority whip of the House of Representatives.

President Trump, in a televised statement from the White House, condemned the “very, very brutal assault” and said the gunman had died after a shootout with the police. Law enforcement authorities identified him as James T. Hodgkinson, 66, from Belleville, Ill., a suburb of St. Louis.

Two members of Mr. Scalise’s Capitol Police security detail were wounded as they exchanged fire with the gunman in what lawmakers described as a chaotic, terror-filled ten minutes that turned the baseball practice into an early-morning nightmare."

snip

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/us/steve-scalise-congress-shot-alexandria-virginia.html?_r=0

4 people like this

Protests in Egypt over selling of 2 Red Sea Islands.  Boy, TPTW are really gearing up to a crescendo with what’s going on in Qatar.  How far can they push before all hell breaks out over that whole region?  Guess Saudi feels pretty safe with their new purchases.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/06/14/protests-in-egypt-over-fate-of-red-sea-islands

6 people like this

4 hours ago, Foopengerkle said:

Protests in Egypt over selling of 2 Red Sea Islands.  Boy, TPTW are really gearing up to a crescendo with what’s going on in Qatar.  How far can they push before all hell breaks out over that whole region?  Guess Saudi feels pretty safe with their new purchases.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/06/14/protests-in-egypt-over-fate-of-red-sea-islands

"Hey, we've just got billions of dollars of new weapons, let's take over............."

Oops, the weapons were just signed for, now they have to be paid for, built, delivered, and our people trained to use them...  that's a few years....

7 people like this

We can only hope, but I will believe it when I see it.

Art Of The Deal:- Deep State Operators In DOJ, FBI And State "Cleaning Out Their Desks", As Clintons Face RICO Charges...

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Thursday, 15-Jun-2017 10:14:54

For decades Bill and Hillary Clinton have gotten away with just about anything they’ve wanted to — and it’s been a lot. They have weathered political scandal after scandal, from Bill’s earliest days as an Arkansas politician and governor, to his time in the White House as president — and Hillary’s years as a lawyer, first lady, U.S. senator and secretary of state.

And while they have suffered some hefty defeats along the way — Bill Clinton became one of just two presidents, along with Andrew Johnson, to be impeached by the House of Representatives, and he lost his law license for a time after having lied to Congress over his affair with Monica Lewinsky; while Hillary has twice failed to follow her husband into the Oval Office — they have never been held legally liable for a number of shady business and political dealings.

The closest either of them came, short of Bill’s impeachment, was last year during the 2016 election cycle, when Hillary was under a criminal investigation for improper use of a private email server and criminal mishandling of highly classified intelligence information. She was never formally charged with any of those crimes; then-FBI Director James Comey laid out several reasons why she should be charged, but then refused to recommend that she actually be charged in what is now being revisited in the current political drama surrounding the Trump White House.

All that said, the Clintons charmed days may about to seriously be coming to an end. (RELATED: Bangladeshi prime minister: ‘Hillary Clinton pressured me’ as secretary of state to aid donor to Bill’s charity)

As noted by talk show host Dave Hodges of “The Common Sense Show,” sources within the Deep State are telling him that the FBI is currently investigating Hillary Clinton’s “pay for play” while she was Obama’s secretary of state, in which she used her position to wrangle money from a number of foreign “donors” that benefitted her family foundation. As Hodges notes:

Lots more: http://www.newstarget.com/2017-06-14-sources-hillary-clinton-to-be-prosecuted-under-rico-act-may-face-prison-time-for-selling-influence.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=77294

2 people like this

Matt Bracken -- A Very Prescient Prophet Who Predicted Where We Are Now Way Back In May Of 2016.. The Really Wierd Part Is Yet Near Future

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Thursday, 15-Jun-2017 21:04:17

This video starts slowly but hang in there...it gets really interesting..

Matt Bracken's website: http://www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/

Collection Of Matt's Essays..(short stories) http://gatesofvienna.net/authors/matthew-bracken/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=77348

Peaky, the conspiracy roadman

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sg40RbVctb0?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Steve Says…

Most thinking people understand that it was made to happen because its a poor tower block
in a rich area. The developers will now go in pull it down and make millions on a new development.
Easier to get rid of the tenants by burning the place down rather than spend years and money trying
to move them out…. obvious really – especially as they’ve all known for years it was a fire risk and
there were no fire alarms. Smells of serious corruption.
4 people like this

Seriously, how the fu*k does two great big boats collide with todays technology?  Suspicious or what?

USS Fitzgerald Collision Update

By U.S. 7th Fleet Public Affairs | June 16, 2017

Photos

1 of 1

PHILIPPINE SEA - USS Fitzgerald (DDG 62) was involved in a collision with a merchant vessel at approximately 2:30 a.m. local time, June 17, while operating about 56 nautical miles southwest of Yokosuka, Japan.

SNIP

http://www.c7f.navy.mil/Media/News/Display/Article/1217674/uss-fitzgerald-collision-update/

SEA OF JAPAN (June 1, 2017) The guided-missile destroyer USS Fitzgerald (DDG 62) sails in formation during a bilateral exercise between USS Carl Vinson and USS Ronald Reagan carrier strike groups and the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF). The Ronald Reagan and Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Groups conduct maritime training operations with Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force ships, JS Hyuga (DDH 181) and JS Ashigara (DDG178). JMSDF and U.S. Navy forces routinely train together to improve interoperability and readiness to provide stability and security for the Indo-Asia Pacific region. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Kelsey L. Adams/Released)

SEA OF JAPAN (June 1, 2017) The guided-missile destroyer USS Fitzgerald (DDG 62) sails in formation during a bilateral exercise between USS Carl Vinson and USS Ronald Reagan carrier strike groups and the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF). The Ronald Reagan and Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Groups conduct maritime training operations with Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force ships, JS Hyuga (DDH 181) and JS Ashigara (DDG178). JMSDF and U.S. Navy forces routinely train together to improve interoperability and readiness to provide stability and security for the Indo-Asia Pacific region. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Kelsey L. Adams/Released) (Photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Kelsey L. Adams)

|   |

Seven US Sailors 'missing' after Navy destroyer USS Fitzgerald collides with 21,000 ton cargo ship off the coast of Japan and starts taking on water

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4612334/USS-Fitzgerald-involved-collision-merchant-vessel.html#ixzz4kDX4OmLs

3 people like this

EXCLUSIVE: Assassination List Found On James Hodgkinson’s Body

Peter Hasson    June 16, 2017

snip  video

"James T. Hodgkinson, the shooter who opened fire on dozens of Republican congressmen and staffers at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, had a list of Republican names in his pocket that was recovered by the FBI, The Daily Caller has learned."

snip

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/

Tx Reddwolf

2 people like this

Radiation Peaking in Europe on 17th June 2017

Miles Johnston from the Bases Project had encountered his dosimeter going off in Alarm mode, and the screen was pointing out about 6.40 uSv/h, and it triggered the alert alarm, apparently. It means it's quite heavy stuff going on.

Miles continued to say that devizes at 18:40 on 17 June 2017, and signal level had dropped sharply to normal background level of 0.06/8, then went up and down a little.

To Miles, the alert was triggered only twice before.

He's wondering if anyone have data showing an EMP coming in, or a radiation spike.

3 people like this