unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,301 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, unity said:

Mr. Obama's Done It....〣( ºΔº )〣

Quietly on 5th Dec 2016...

Executive Order -- Safeguarding the Nation from the Impacts of Invasive Species

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/12/05/executive-order-safeguarding-nation-impacts-invasive-species

A lot of weeds (maybe all) are potentially edible - a food source when there's nothing else.  You have to make sure they're not sprayed.  I try to eat dandelion leaves but they're bitter, and the roots are ground and used for tea.  Stinging nettle has traditionally been a spring blood cleanser, boil it first.  These aren't my first choices of food, but if that's all you have.... you need to know how to prepare and use them.  I grow a variety of greens that I'm learning to love to eat.  But again, too many oxalic acid producing foods can be a problem for kidneys and create stones.  Ultimately, I think we have to train our bodies to eat less.

10 people like this

I totally agree with you, deekin!!

I'm trying to learn about what we call "weeds" because they are so medicinal. Thistle is great as tea to be in salad, too.

I feel we all need to get that knowledge about what we can eat, on top of learning to eat less. 

5 people like this

FREE Reverse Speech App 

http://www.ireversespeech.com/ <You can check the Specs here.>

http://reversespeech.com/2014/01/newreverse-speech-app-released/

"David John Oates, world renowned Founder of Reverse Speech, has announced the release of his long-awaited voice reverser Reverse Speech App. This exciting new product puts the stunning power of Reverse Speech in the hands of anyone who has an iPhone…anywhere on the planet. The Reverse Speech App is packed with amazing features including Instant Forward and Reverse, Speed Control, Cropping Functions and a Sharing feature just to name a few. The backwards talking app is available for the iPhone right now and will soon be released for all iPad owners. The brand new Reverse Speech App ‘Basic’ version is completely FREE and you can immediately upgrade to the ‘Pro’ version for only $4.99 if you wish. This two-tiered structure places the unmatched power of a Reverse Speech voice reverser in the hands of everyone, right now. The unique backwards talking app can instantly record your friends or co-workers, politicians or media figures speech and listen backwards to hear what they REALLY think about what they are saying forwards! Come up with some good Reversals? You can send them directly to Reverse Speech.com with the touch of a key and put your reversal in the running for our Reversal Of The Week contest. Full details can be found by going to:

Visit iReverseSpeech.com

David John Oates
Founder of Reverse Speech
ReverseSpeech.com"

Here's one for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ix.com.android.VirtualRecorder

7 people like this

I'd like to put this somewhere more appropriate, not sure where.  This reading jumped out at me this morning.  It explains why I'm feeling so mixed up, like the proverbial butterfly in the metamorphosis stage, particularly with my close relationships.  I guess the message is "Be Calm and ..."

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/timeline-split.html 

Monday, December 12, 2016

Timeline Split

Q.  After ascension / "The Event" / timelines split (or coalesce, or whatever), will we be able to communicate with people on other timelines via email, or phone?  How does that work, exactly? Or, are we separate, slowly drifting apart?
A.  I see this split playing out in slow motion (in my mind).  It looks like what happens is each each person sort of "mentally splits" at a different time depending on when they are ready, and where they are on their life path (the highest and best good of the person will always be a factor in the timing).  When that moment is established, it looks more like an enormous awakening or "ah ha" moment when things just become clear. ........
7 people like this

IS BP REALLY DEAD!??

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeps, please help!!! I can't ask this to BP directly...(´×ω×`)

I just found a message " interesting how this channel keeps on publishing videos more than one year after the channel's only owner...died from cancer.  "

about BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah that channel we have known ever since GOM oil leak started to happen......

Did anyone catch that!??? I hope it's only me who didn't know about it...(´Д`)

And if that's true, which I have my grounds to believe so, then ALL THE INFO COMING OUT FROM HIS CHANNEL SINCE HIS DEATH WOULD CONTAIN DIRECTED INFO LEAK WHICH SOMEONE IS DEDICATING TO DO.

We need to be on guard of the direction the info is luring us into, in other words. I have no idea if the current BP channel is there for us or not....

Since we all know that if you give 20 minutes worth of talking to software, it will start create conversation using your voice, sounding all natural.

So the gear is already out there to FAKE BP no worries.

More sinister is WHY hijack a dead person's channel that way and still releasing some info anyway? Why bother with BP?

He was out there noticeably but then again, he was not the insider, or a full on influential channel as such, right?

I'm totally baffled to learn BP's dead to start with, I'm lost in words atm.

Let us know if anyone knew BP was dead....

2 people like this

How do you know he's dead.  Just because one person posts a one line statement saying that he is?  Perhaps try to contact the channel moderator and ask the question.  I think we need more facts, but not sure how you can obtain them.  Maybe someone else has a good idea for followup.

4 people like this

That's exactly why I posted here, Jess. I want to know for sure wth is going on, for I actually appreciate BP posts time to time.

3 people like this

This is one of the latest vid from BP, Imelda. He's got that distinctive voice...that's why I was surprised for the news, simply because I totally thought that's still BP as how he was back in 2011.

5 people like this

This isn't a current article but out of luck of finding right thread for this, I post it here.

Big Pharma suffers another major blow as study debunks high cholesterol myths, admitting statins are totally worthless

http://complete-health-and-happiness.com/big-pharma-suffers-another-major-blow-as-study-debunks-high-cholesterol-myths-admitting-statins-are-totally-worthless/?t=JERF

4 people like this

This is Daily Mail so not sure how to take this article, but something is happening...

The thing about this article is that Ex-Pope Benedict saw Pope Francis talking with God.

Talking...? How? Channeling? Or did Ex Pope saw something else like some almighty figure appearing in front of Pope Francis that made then Pope Benedict to accept the TURN/change of strategy for the Vatican future? 

Though it's really fuzzy via this article, I'm adding my speculation that maybe Pope Francis got far more close contact to the Aliens in charge than what then Pope Benedict did...AND the prophecy that Pope Francis would be THE LAST Pope of Vatican. 

I leave the article for you peeps to ponder about.  

Pope Benedict reveals he 'was unsure' about Francis succeeding him until seeing 'how he spoke with God' 

•  Pope Benedict was the first pontiff to quit the Vatican early for 600 years
  •  German-born Pope, who served in Hitler Youth, retired on health grounds
  •  He said Archbishop of Buenos Aires was an unexpected choice as Pope 
  •  But he said he was 'content' when he saw how successor 'spoke with God'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4001316/Pope-Benedict-reveals-unsure-Francis-succeeding-seeing-spoke-God.html

4 people like this

Because NASA STOPPED the Live Feed from ISS:

ISS Not So Live Feed Related Pages: Maybe Still Useful for us...

10 day prediction of where ISS would be flying over:

On top of the page, if you are not using VPN then you'd be told by the page when you'd see ISS above you, too.

http://www.n2yo.com/passes/?s=25544

Some ex-live feed pages with other datas:

http://www.cosmosplus.com/live

Ex-live feed saved then reposting as LIVE on individual YT channel:

Missed the ex-Live scecnes from ISS? This channel has been putting up as LIVE via his channel but these would be old footage...except, if you missed some of the ships appearing next to ISS, you might be lucky to catch them again.

Calling these old "LIVE" captures from ISS as REAL LIVE is a total BS but for researchers, this channel can be a great help, methinks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ouramazingspace

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_-uJHk7vFeWcHduCd-39UQ

2 people like this

We already saw some footage about this child before.

I found a bit (only a bit...LOL) more beefy report about the Chinese child who has blue eyes with ability to see in the dark, with his eyes reflecting lights like those of cats...

3 people like this

I thought we had this vid in some thread before but I came across to this copy.

In case there's someone wants to see it, I will leave it here...we can see all corporate logos, including Apple.

2 people like this

David Icke is now starting to pick on Alternative News peeps

But I have no idea if I should trust his view on this one....because he is siding a really nasty bunch of Faction against Humanity.

This is truly a very confusing time!!!(´×ω×`) YOURNEWSWIRE has been a very active source of info for us. So I think it's wise for us to look into this matter so we know where we stand with YOURNEWSWIRE, just to be sure.

I came across to this post in a closed forum (I would love to address the poster's name here but due to being a closed community...I think I'm not supposed to do so. Instead, I am outreaching to send my full thanks to the poster instead. ): 

"Those peddlers of fake news [outside of the msm] are helping to destroy alternative media by giving that which wants to destroy it, ammunition. YOURNEWSWIRE - operates out of California; and it's run by someone who, years ago, was a webmaster of DavidIcke.com. The irony is not lost. And this 'article' [LADY GA GA: 'PRINCE CHARLES IS NOT HUMAN'] is written by someone called 'Baxter Dmitri'. 'BAXTER DMITRI' DOES NOT EXIST. And the picture put alongside 'Baxter Dmitri' is actually a British sound recordist who I met a number of times years ago." - David Icke"

4 people like this

UP FROM THE DEPTHS 

Listen to the mysterious ‘alien call’ coming from 36,000ft below the Earth’s surface

Scientists picked up the mysterious three-second-long "call" from the deepest part of the ocean – and it's left them stumped

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2431881/listen-to-the-mysterious-alien-call-coming-from-36000ft-below-the-earths-surface/

Listen to the mysterious ‘alien call’ coming from 36,000ft below the Earth’s surface

http://www.ntnews.com.au/technology/listen-to-the-mysterious-alien-call-coming-from-36000ft-below-the-earths-surface/news-story/75aae74352321f323507d71159534b46

I think this YT vid is a SLOWED and looped version of what the Sun had on their article.

4 people like this

Current pic of who is who according to Benjamin Fulford: (No Subs) www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWchyg1zqs

Italy's P2 Lodge of FMry--->I_m/a T

Gnostic I-m.n/T--->backing Trump

These groups under the same name are fighting against each other.

2 people like this

Happy OPARC's day to those who celebrate it..."Other Peoples Annual Religious Celebration"

4 people like this

Someone else thought the same thing as I did and posted just about the same time as I made a post in the Child Abuse thread...!  

It all happened in uncanny timing. Love it when it happens like that!;)

Truly stronger synch is forming, I feel! We are shifting our weight on more unified consciousness field than individual consciousness.

We all are moving forward, and winning the game.

1465_Cigar shaped UFO_flaming girder seen in the sky during the reign of Enrico IV.jpg

(↑1465 Cigar shaped UFO---nothing to do with the post...)

"ASCENSION WAVE, TRANSDIMENSIONAL WAR, DAYS TO COME.

Going on about 4 weeks ago we talked about a massive wave of energy hitting the planet. It is now here, it is measurable and it seems everyone is trying to figure out what it is. It is part of the awakening and healing cycle of humanity and the earth and something much awaited. It is the end of the Draconian or Archon Grid. It has everything to do with the arrival of 13th dimensional beings as well as the Andromedans whose ships can block out the entire eastern sky and when powered up can be as bright as 10,000 suns. This might be a hint as to the sun NASA observed coming our way that keeps changing speeds. How is this going to affect earth? It all has to do with frequency. Those holding on to the past, old grudges attitudes and emotions especially the frequency of tyranny and the arrogance of separation are not frequency specific to this wave. They will not fare well. The masks are all coming down. This is a healing energy yet along with it is the program of Universal Law. The principles necessary for a healthy society and environment basically known as Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All. This wave is indicative of the source saying enough, it is finished.

This is being played out in the physical as the liberators verses the controllers and the controllers are imploding. Humanity is waking up as well as the platform for life mother earth, Gaia Sophia; whatever name you want to give her. This shift includes other dimensions as well. The controllers represented best by the Illuminati, banksters, war and disease profiteers are controlled by transdimensional beings, fallen Annunaki, Reptillians, Serpent Beings and what most would call demonic forces. They have suppressed and enslaved humanity since long before the Egyptian Dynasties. Thus you are seeing the polarities getting stronger and stronger. If you want to know who is who, follow the money. Who is big money backing? That is all you need to do. Most politicians are controlled by the banksters, the banksters are controlled by the illuminati the uber rich most of which have been doing blood sacrifices which includes children and acts so decadent and evil most could not comprehend. In past times the ceremonies were only held in the highest levels now they are held at the lowest levels; which is being revealed as we speak. This is not conspiracy this is fact and you will not hear about it in the Corporate Owned lame stream news. Because it is the fake news.

If you understood the mission statement of the illuminati you would understand how deep this problem runs and why it is so hard to root out. Their goal is to put their people in powerful positions, to bribe and blackmail those in powerful positions to do their bidding until they have total dominance of the world. If you don’t play ball with them you don’t succeed in climbing the ladder of power and wealth. If you go against them you will loose everything, your life and your family’s lives. Those you would go to for help, the agencies of law enforcement are owned and participants in many of these satanic rituals or caught in honey pot blackmail operations some with under age women which are dressed up to look much older. I myself have been subject to attempts at entrapment yet my inner guidance made it very clear do not go there. It is really that dark and decadent. They also have Manchurian candidates beautiful women and men who are very adept in using their sexual energies to control or sabotage the light workers.

This ascension wave is the solution. It is the soul activator, the initiation and support of the light workers and warriors who came to the earth to liberate her and her people. Though most are unaware there is a stirring inside some at a very young age, some being awakened now that things are not and have not been right for quite some time. Many cannot shove under the rug the atrocities to humanity and the earth as well as what can only be deemed as criminal behavior of their leaders, bosses, friends or family. This wave is bringing everything up, the masks are coming off and everything will be revealed. Armageddon is defined as the great uncovering, no rock shall be left unturned. It is an internal movement of consciousness and energy; which will find its expression in the external. Everything in this dimension owes its existence to the next dimension up it is a vibrational ladder. The lowest levels of the 4th dimension have fallen annunaki, reptilians, serpent beings, greys and other demonic and fallen souls. This is being cleaned up. The puppets are loosing their puppet masters. The higher 4th dimension is filled with guides, shamans, teachers and healers yet they are still bound by their religious or cultural beliefs; which keeps them on the wheel of reincarnation. For those who think this is unchristian explain to me the quote, “No one comes to earth but he who has come from heaven, or John the Baptist is Elisa who was to come.” The bible with the apocrypha has many dissertations about reincarnation yet they were taken out by the Council of Nicaea.

There are dimensions beyond the 4th with whole civilizations existing on them. These are also mentioned in the bible. The Sons of Arcturus, the Orion Council of Light, the Pleiadians all are riding this ascension wave adding their consciousness, energy and talents to the process. There are Sirians, the protectors of the Gods, Andromedans mythologically known as Arch Angels due to their magnetized light bodies. There are 6th and 9th dimensional Annunaki also coming in to recall the fallen ones and right an ancient wrong. This massive wave including the higher dimensional beings and the earth herself in her ascension process has the dark hearts pressed hard from above and below. What you are going to see is those who are evolving, adjusting to the new energies will continue. Those who resist will not. The days of the tyrants are over. They are not frequency specific to the evolution of humanity and the earth. The masks are coming down and you will see them for who and what they are.

A little hint some are not human, inhuman acts are often carried out by inhuman beings along with those they have duped and deceived to do their bidding. They have used social programming, religious programming, electronic programming, and ceremonial programming, bribes and blackmail to manipulate and entrap what in many cases were good people. This will all be revealed the spell will be broken. Many will go through their dark night of the soul as they regain their true conscience and the soul comes forward. We all to some degree or another have things to let go, restitution to be made, we have to release the past remember who we are and stand tall in our own divinity. The forgiveness of Creator is unlimited yet the request has to be heart and soul felt along with the desire and action to right any wrongs. Some will most arrogantly say there is no right or wrong which is spiritual ego. They are not ascended or beyond karma it is only lip service. We no longer have the luxury of living in denial, hide behind spiritual aphorisms and not be authentic and own our stuff. We have to transcend all cultural and religious boundaries, align with Unity Consciousness and live according to Universal Law………..

The Creator is Omnipresent in all Creation. There are fallen ones and miscreations that need to be addressed yet do it from the God within. It is time for each and everyone to make their own personal God, Creator, Great Spirit connection, not the jealous wrathful warring god or the bearded gods of the past known as the Annunaki some of which were benevolent, some were not. Your religions came from the behavior of these gods. Connect to the All Loving, All Forgiving, God of Love from within. Was it not written Ye are Gods, Children of the most high? Was it not written the temple is within? Is this not within every culture. Becoming one with the one consciousness that encompasses all consciousness on all planes and dimensions throughout the multiverse? Is not love the cosmic glue the ultimate power in the universe? Do not forget being enlightened does not mean being a doormat. Enlightenment means being in knowledge of all of it, both sides for the coin and everything in between. It also demands action and this ascension wave is going to shove you in that direction. Learn to lead yourselves from your own heart and soul.

Surfs Up.

James Gilliland 
www.eceti.org 
www.bbsradio.com

You have my permission to send this far and wide.

facebook twitter
1px 

http://bbsradio.com/"

5 people like this

Podesta Email via WikiLeaks:

Not about PizzaGate, but an email from Edgar Mitchell

"It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. "

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

And...another big one to Podesta related:

"Dr. Edgar Mitchell asks that I write to Mr. Podesta and you requesting his meeting in Washington, DC with John to discuss Disclosure and zero point energy. As John is aware, more than 20 countries including the Vatican have released top secret papers discussing extraterrestrial incidents on Earth over many years. The US has NOT participated in Disclosure, yet.

Attending the meeting with Dr. Mitchell will be the following:

Mr. Dan Hill, Catholic philanthropist

Dr. Michael Mansfield,

Catholic retired Air Force Colonel

Mrs. Terri Mansfield, Catholic consultant replacing Dr. Rebecca Wright for Dr. Mitchell in this matter.

Because of his own background as a Catholic, we feel it is imperative that John be aware of the Vatican’s interest in ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and in sustainability for our planet.

The Vatican has hosted global seminars on the repercussions of humans interacting with ETI, and how this will affect religion and consciousness.

The Vatican’s Observatory is located here in Arizona, and its top astronomers including Father Jose Funes and Brother Guy Consolmagno, who have met with Pope Francis, have publicly stated that God’s creation could very well include OTHER intelligent life, and that would mean they are our “brothers”.

We work with specific ETI from a contiguous universe.

They are nonviolent and in complete obedience to God. Our ETI’s connection to zero point energy is obvious in that their purpose is to guide Edgar’s international Quantrek science team to apply their zero point energy research for humanity, to move away from the use of fossil fuels which are so deleterious to our fragile planet. Quantrek’s science intuitive, Dr. Suzanne Mendelssohn, also a practicing Catholic, advises the Quantrek team as to the specific Tau neutrino which is the foundation for zero point energy, something CERN scientists have begun to study, as well as scientists all over the planet.

Because of the recent demonstrations addressing the overwhelming issue of climate change, and President Obama’s own concern, we feel the timing is perfect to meet with John to map out a plan involving Disclosure and zero point energy.

After having met with US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto at the UN Mission in Geneva on July 4, Edgar announced to Swiss media that he intends to return to the moon on a space ship fueled by zero point energy at age 100, in 16 years.

Thank you for letting us know 3 possible dates and times for our meeting with John, so we can prepare travel logistics.

Love,

Terri

Terri Donovan Mansfield

Director: Quantrek ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Peace Task Force, Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD | Science Officer & Founder 602.885.9058 |<snip>

On behalf of: Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD "

Please see the lot via the link.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127

4 people like this

Another Gamma Ray Wave Hitting Earth

Apparently 26th in UK it happens.

I think we are copping it now in Oz then.

Peeps, I haven't gone to check the real data yet.

So this is like a warning as soon as I heard about it.

Physically, I don't feel worse than before. But my health has been declining weirdly since the 1st big wave hit us on 16th Dec 2016.

My body's going through generally unwell period and I think it's due to this huge amount of Gamma Ray spilling over us.

I could be feeling it more impact-ful just because I have been chronically ill and weaker, and other healthy peeps may never feel the difference.

I think it was around 18th that I really felt the negative effect of massively concentrated particles going pass me. I felt as if I was getting suffocated from invisible something that's engulfing everything and anything, as if I was underwater....it's hard to explain but it was dense and I really felt uncomfortable. I can't recall having that experience before. Interesting to say the least...

The wave doesn't just hit once in a line formation, and then clear out.

More waves are coming just like ocean waves pulsing in its movement for a while.

IDK if we had gone pass that band with the current wave being the end of the pulsing or not.

Pls make sure to go and check it about it yourself, if no one else's posted about it.  

3 people like this