unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,414 posts in this topic

I don't know, but London's mayor has said that the threat of terror attacks is “part and parcel of living in a big city”. :-X

3 people like this

Say what??

Police said the suspects were wearing hoax explosive vests.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/police-dealing-incident-london-bridge/story?id=47813769

(the emphasis is mine)

Why wear hoax explosive vests. And I don't even know what that means, for that matter. I guess they mean they were explosive vests that could not be activated and just look like explosive vests. Cue conspiracy theories in 5...4...3...2...1.  Though isn't there some sort of election coming up in the UK? That was my thought with the last terrorist attack in Manchester and now this. It feels like some sort of messaging.

This is from BBC on Twitter:

BBCBreaking_2017-Jun-03.jpg

4 people like this

2 hours ago, kandescent said:

Cue conspiracy theories in 5...4...3...2...1.  Though isn't there some sort of election coming up in the UK? That was my thought with the last terrorist attack in Manchester and now this. It feels like some sort of messaging.

Quoting myself... ahem... but, 

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 2.15.49 AM.png

Apparently, the election is on Thursday.

5 people like this

These two videos tell the tale, for shame!  The TPP was supposed to take control of the internet, but that didn't work, so we'll find another way to do it.  How about arming the police and the people so they can defend themselves against these false events that get innocent people killed.

*BUSTED!* LONDON ATTACKS 6/3/2017 ARE A FAKE STAGED FALSE-FLAG PSY-OP!!

London Bridge Attack False Flag Hoax - THE NWO AGENDA LAID OUT IN PLAIN SIGHT

6 people like this

London Terror Attack: Police Suddenly Change Clothes, What's Going On?

June 4, 2017

"New footage has emerged of police changing clothes amid the horrific attacks took place on London Bridge on Saturday night leaving seven dead and 59 injured.The police were said to be changing into protective clothing, but other claims on social media channels are claiming it was evidence of a false flag."

London Attacks: Police changing clothes? What is going on here?

snip

http://www.neonnettle.com/videos/690-london-terror-attack-police-suddenly-change-clothes-what-s-going-on-

OK, so they were changing into protective clothing.   Shouldn't they have arrived on scene already prepared and dressed accordingly? That is not what got my attention though, what did, is the laughing and joking around while they did so. After all, this was a serious situation, right?? :angry2:

Tx Reddwolf

5 people like this

5 hours ago, breezy said:

London Terror Attack: Police Suddenly Change Clothes, What's Going On?

June 4, 2017

"New footage has emerged of police changing clothes amid the horrific attacks took place on London Bridge on Saturday night leaving seven dead and 59 injured.The police were said to be changing into protective clothing, but other claims on social media channels are claiming it was evidence of a false flag."

London Attacks: Police changing clothes? What is going on here?

snip

http://www.neonnettle.com/videos/690-london-terror-attack-police-suddenly-change-clothes-what-s-going-on-

OK, so they were changing into protective clothing.   Shouldn't they have arrived on scene already prepared and dressed accordingly? That is not what got my attention though, what did, is the laughing and joking around while they did so. After all, this was a serious situation, right?? :angry2:

Tx Reddwolf

Question - wouldn't one just put on body-armour, like put on a jacket?

And to just have the clothing in a heap on the ground, and to dump your stuff on the ground?

How many would have labels on their clothing, so they can get their own stuff later?

5 people like this

Simon Parkes on the London attacks+more

He starts talking about what went on in London attacks.

Some points that stood out what Simon was making in this vid:

We, the Humans, have 12 strands DNA set which enable to make creations.

Dracos don't have that. They can't create. (...Interesting...)

Mantids were Earth based thus able to appreciate artistic creations. (Wow interesting....(⊙_⊙))

He also starts spilling about the root characteristics of the look of Lyrans and other races which I thought ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? but at least it was very interesting to hear nonetheless.

What freaked me out about:

Briefly wrapping the story, apparently, Simon saw this child aged about 1~1 1/2 yo in a supermarket, throwing tantrum by crying out loud, when the child's father didn't buy the item the child wanted to have.

What we expect to hear from the child would be easily imaginable as "Mummy, Mummy!" for the situation, but this is what Simon witnessed.....the child was crying out "MONEY, MONEY!!" ......indicating it's craving for the power of money to do what it wants to do. 〣( ºΔº )〣 WTF...I almost thought, no way, Simon must had made up that story...but do you think he's gotta lie on the air for this? I don't think so.... 

4 people like this

Not sure where to put this...

Why The 'Min Min Lights' Are The Scariest Things In Australia That You've Never Heard Of

Move over Wolf Creek, there's a new thing in the bush that's going to ruin Outback Australia's tourism.

Min Min Lights is the name given to the mysterious lights which have been spotted numerous times in Outback Australia.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nickw44/why-the-min-min-lights-are-the-scariest-things-i-gmia?utm_term=.daqkOGPnax&ref=mobile_share#.vxbq8voMLX

An old stockman/drover (well, not that old, just a couple of years up on me), was telling me once, he was out droving, and camped for the night, and the lights came and started to dance around the camp.

He and a mate went blackfella-like, and crawled out of the camp, and tried to get behind the lights - no chance, it was like hte lights knew where they were, and kept moving and dancing, but always away from the camp.

And they checked next day - their tracks were there, but no others... And the country was flat, no trees but low scrub, spinifex.

7 people like this

@ EW  now I understand why I heard the fairies are back!   I was always told if you see a shooting star, it means someone you know will die. I saw a spectacular shooting star one night when I was 16, the next day we learned someone close had committed suicide, that very night, and just a block away.  I have since, seen hundreds of shooting stars, but never personally known of another associated demise,   

@ kande I retweeted that video.  crisis actors, or people who wondered why all the news media was sitting in the middle of the street and wanted their minute of fame om tv?   Look, I was there, see me, right there I am.   As strange as the police changing their clothes, and laughing/joking around in the middle of a terrorist attack in which people were being killed.

5 people like this

@breezy I guess I'm not surprised that they do this, but that they see nothing wrong with portraying it as something it is not.

They literally staged those people there, placed the flowers on the ground, told them where to stand and how to hold the signs. Put some cops in the frame for ambiance and good measure. And the reporter is speaking about them as though she just happened upon them in a crowd of others - not in an empty street with a non-mobile production crew set up in front of them. 

And AP has the nerve to send out a photo of it framed as though there was a huge group of people. I don't even care if there IS  a huge group down the road. That's where they should get their story. Not on what looks like a Hollywood sound stage. Smdh.

I know we've seen this before with other protests and reports, but this kind of stuff is really coming out in the mainstream now. It is funny to read the comments of people trying to rationalize this in favor of the reporters. I don't know how they don't feel sickened by the blatant manipulation.

Never were the words, "All the world's a stage" more true. 

6 people like this

55 minutes ago, breezy said:

As strange as the police changing their clothes, and laughing/joking around in the middle of a terrorist attack in which people were being killed.

Also, strange were the fake explosive vests. Has the media tried explaining that one away? The only thing I heard was so that they could instill more terror. But wouldn't a terrorist with a legit suicide vest that is actually detonated do that? I mean, there are legit terrorists who wear actual bomb vests. I've never heard it reported that there have been fake vests. Are they testing how much we will simply accept?

6 people like this

@kande  The man they showed wearing that vest looked nothing like someone of ME descent.  Think of Jade Helm, an exercise from which to learn how people will react, what they will or will not accept at face value.  Seems to be the same sort of thing with the fake vests.   People see and react without putting their brain in gear. FEAR, BE AFRAID.  Don't leave your home, be afraid to go out, plays right into their hands.  How many years ago now was it, that Henry Kissinger talked about how people being afraid, would give up everything, their freedoms, and turn to their gov't and beg them to keep them safe?  When in reality, it is those very people creating the fear.   

26 years ago they had it all figured out

“Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.” (Henry Kissinger, at the 1991 Bilderberger Conference held in Evians, France. 1991.)   

7 people like this

James Comey sued by intelligence officer alleging FBI covered up mass civil liberties violations

A former U.S. intelligence contractor has sued fired FBI Director James Comey and other current and ex-government officials, alleging the bureau has covered up evidence provided to agents showing widespread illegal spying on Americans.

http://circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans

6 people like this

I still hate to see all of this Comey stuff. When I was clerking in the federal district court (20 years ago), I always loved when Jim came to court before my judge. It was always refreshing to hear him argue a motion. Whenever I found out he was coming to argue a motion, I was thrilled if it was one that I was handling on the docket (since I would, as of course, be in the courtroom beside the judge to listen). He is so tall! He was quite impressive behind the podium. If it wasn't my case file, I would make sure that the audio from the court was turned on in our clerks' office in chambers. At that point, I think he was like the head Assistant US Attorney in the division in that district (supervisor or manager or something like that I think) and he only seemed to argue on matters of extremely high importance. His arguments matched the filings perfectly and he was able to respond artfully to inquiries from the judge. Objectively, he still seems pretty much the same imo. This was before he went to New York and became US Attorney, and so on and so forth. There was no one then who saw/heard him who didn't think that he was on a prominent career path.

5 people like this

Theresa May's Father: The Serial Killer, The Traveller's Daughter, and the Cover Ups

https://theswamp.media/theresa-may-s-father

Wow.....alarm bell ringing as the article is talking about someone intentionally trying to cover up anyone looking up her father on the net, deleting surface access points for the Wiki entry.......and rightly understandable why, when you read the lot......

Not that I want to believe that as the parents, so the children-way of looking at the situation.

But IF IN ANY WAY THE GUY WAS A PSYCHOPATH, I WANT TO KNOW...........

For it's been proven by a British psychologist's full on research that above 80% chance the children of the psychopaths become psychopaths themselves from testing against 5000 pairs of twin kids in Britain.........

4 people like this

LIVE: Former FBI Director James Comey Live Testimony

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, kandescent said:

I still hate to see all of this Comey stuff. When I was clerking in the federal district court (20 years ago), I always loved when Jim came to court before my judge. It was always refreshing to hear him argue a motion. Whenever I found out he was coming to argue a motion, I was thrilled if it was one that I was handling on the docket (since I would, as of course, be in the courtroom beside the judge to listen). He is so tall! He was quite impressive behind the podium. If it wasn't my case file, I would make sure that the audio from the court was turned on in our clerks' office in chambers. At that point, I think he was like the head Assistant US Attorney in the division in that district (supervisor or manager or something like that I think) and he only seemed to argue on matters of extremely high importance. His arguments matched the filings perfectly and he was able to respond artfully to inquiries from the judge. Objectively, he still seems pretty much the same imo. This was before he went to New York and became US Attorney, and so on and so forth. There was no one then who saw/heard him who didn't think that he was on a prominent career path.

I'm glad to hear that part of his past.  I still believe he has a bright future ahead. I also believe he's one of the good guys, maybe one of the last.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Foopengerkle said:

I'm glad to hear that part of his past.  I still believe he has a bright future ahead. I also believe he's one of the good guys, maybe one of the last.

Yes, he was broadly very well respected. And he was always super professional and respectful. I didn't know him well (as I did several other AUSAs and lawyers who appeared in my judge's court more often), but he made a positive impression. Obviously, he knows how to play the political game or else he would not have gotten this far in his career. But if that's the arena you're in, you gotta play the game and play it right.

It could just be me, but he also doesn't seem to take himself so seriously. When I listen to his speeches, it seems there are jokes to himself within the words, phrasing, and rhythm. He's a great orator and quite intelligent, imo.

4 people like this

Police: 2 officers, DDOT employee struck by pickup truck in NW DC, suspects in custody

http://wjla.com/news/local/police-two-officers-struck-by-vehicle-in-northwest-dc-suspect-in-custody

4 people run over by pickup truck at Tesla popup event in Detroit

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4-people-run-over-by-pickup-truck-outside-shinola-headquarters-in-midtown-detroit

3 people like this

I think as far as Comey is concerned there is always a price to pay for the rapid rise to the top.  You just don't get there unless you are playing their game.  Maybe he was the good guy back in the beginning, but to achieve the position he did as head of the FBI then IMO he had to be prepared to play the game.  I remember seeing a vid where he was giving testimony to a previous committee before and two members of the committee were giving him the two fingers to the mouth and the finger across the throat signal.  I believe he was compromised somewhere along the line and became a bum boy for the PTW.  As always, could be wrong.

7 people like this

I can believe that @Jessica

I just like to give perspective since people are so much more complex and interesting than what we see in the narrative.

6 people like this