unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

440 posts in this topic

From BlueET:

"Not totally convinced this article is the real deal but from where I stand it most likely is, one was reported to have landed just north of auckland here in New Zealand a few years back, because of some mechanical malfunction.

http://bit.ly/2qSSjla

5 people like this

So true Jess---just went through a 3 day test of my nutness---computer probs--frozen screens--blue wall of nothingness--starting up and seems ok-then OH sorry I have to shut down coz there is a problem--right in the middle of doing somping--AAAHHHHHHHHH---------------F#$@ you gremlins---RECOVER----lost all my files--music--security and everything--- all fixed and running quicker than before with good responses to clicky"s on the mouse---but wiped out all my wifi credit---AHHHHHHHHH make coffee and have a choof---all cool again---then it did it again---(memory management--apparently?)   so go through it all again---lets see how she(my lapyap) goes this time---------------WHERE OH WHERE IS MY SWITCH TO CLICK ON ALL MY DNA--you know- all that dormant stuff they keep telling us that someone switched OFF----------------NUTS----3D is crap--this is not my world--I wana go home.

4 people like this

6 hours ago, EagleWings said:

From BlueET:

"Not totally convinced this article is the real deal but from where I stand it most likely is, one was reported to have landed just north of auckland here in New Zealand a few years back, because of some mechanical malfunction.

http://bit.ly/2qSSjla

Anecdotally.

During the earthquakes here in the latter stages, when activity was sting down, I got into a conversation with a woam who lived in New Brighton , on the east coast of Christchurch city.

She told me she'd seen a "craft" in the sky: this must have been about 2014.

When I said "was it a black triangle with lights at the corner?" she said "yes! how did you know?" (a guess: there was so much utter weirdness going on).

She witnessed one other incident: a very loud bang at daown, and when she went out noticed to army personnel, One on ac ontrolled  hang glider, the other in communication with the flyer on the ground as they seemed to be looking for something along the coastline.

We had a couple of other conversations but althiugh we're still friendly she refuses to have anything else but a superficial chit chat now.

Other aerial "bangs" have been heard in the area, by others.

3 people like this

1 dead after car plows into pedestrians at New York’s Times Square

May 18, 2017

"New York City Police have declared a “mass casualty incident” after a speeding car drove onto the sidewalk in Times Square, killing one and injuring at least a dozen people. The incident does not seem to be a terrorist attack, police said.
Seven people were loaded onto stretchers, while one person has died, a witness told Reuters. The New York Fire Department said that one person was killed and 19 others were injured in a “motor vehicle incident.”

One person was killed and 22 were injured, New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio told reporters Thursday afternoon.

The car reportedly drove the wrong way up 7th Avenue, crossed onto the sidewalk and hit at least 13 people. It eventually crashed into metal barriers at the corner of 7th Avenue and 45th Street.

Video and photos from the scene show dark red vehicle tilted to its side against a barrier, surrounded by firefighters. Another video shows a man being led away by NYPD officers.

snip

WCBS-TV has identified the suspect as a 26-year-old male resident of The Bronx with two previous drunk-driving convictions. The New York Post gives the suspect’s name as Richard Rojas. The crash took place as Rojas was fleeing from the police after a robbery, according to Fox News."

snip

https://www.rt.com/usa/388846-time-square-car-overrun/

................................................................................................................

The TR-3B .  The US supposedly has/had 5 of them, stationed at remote and distant places on earth, Scotland, I recall along with Australia, out in the hinterlands,  and 3 other locations that I can't recall.  It seems the plans being made public, likely indicate, they have a newer version, maybe  even a TR-3C, or beyond that by now?. Col. Tom Bearden's site is where I first read about it, 20 some years ago.   Seems over the last 5 years or so, huge triangles have been seen and recorded in the skies worldwide, Wonder if they've ever considered taking the technology but changing it's shape?

2 people like this

No confirmation can be obtained, but I have no doubt at all it happens just like this.  People plotting against their own country disgust me.

Deep State Private Chat Intercepted, Exposes A Coup Attempt Against America By Intelligence Community Members

Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Friday, 19-May-2017 15:21:22

deep-state11.jpg

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

On May 17, 2017, a person that calls himself "FreshCamel," posted messages on multiple forums across the Dark Web (part of the Internet not included in search engines and requires special encrypted programs to access it), asking for help to decipher a discussion he had witnessed between five people communicating using the secure messaging platform called Gliph. The same day, the user also uploaded four screen shot links to a pastebin account which allegedly showed the conversation "FreshCamel" witnessed on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, during a 45 minute period, from 2:31 pm to 3:15 pm.

That time range is incredibly important because the conversation detailed knowledge and planning of events that had not occurred nor been reported at the time the conversation took place, meaning those participating in the conversation had first hand knowledge of events that wouldn't occur until hours later.

The first was that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein would be naming former FBI Director Robert Mueller as Special Counsel and that the White House would be "blind-sided." The second would be a MSM news report on "MF" (Michael Flynn) to which they planned to "put MF back in the news" by drawing up "a memo on Turkey," stating that "with Erdogan thugs beating protesters on the streets, it fits the news cycle."

During the beginning of the conversation it was stated that....

it's here
http://allnewspipeline.com/Smoking_Gun_Deep_State_Private_Chat.php

4 people like this

I have been disgusted many times in the past, but never like this.  I ask myself, where am I?  As for this special prosecutor, Robert Mueller, here's some info on him below.  I want to add one thing to this. I have been saying for months, there are two I do not trust, especially.  If you listen to that bottom video X 22, he says they are preparing to put Pence in, now does it not stand to reason that Pence, himself, would say NO, I won't be a party to this, IF he weren't involved, or IF he hadn't known the deep state's intent all along?  He and Ryan got on my bad side during the primaries.   Not only that, but I just read yesterday that he's putting a "war chest" together already.  What for? a separate election run in 2020? Usually a team runs together=Trump/Pence 2020.  So his little "war chest" ditty hit me wrong.   

PENCE TAKES STEPS TO BUILD WAR CHEST WITH NEW PAC

snip

"It’s unusual for vice presidents to set up their own fundraising vehicles. Neither Joseph Biden nor Dick Cheney, the two vice presidents who preceded Pence, had one while in office. It’s not entirely unprecedented, though: George H.W. Bush formed the Fund for America’s Future when he was preparing for his 1988 presidential run."

snip

http://vesselnews.io/pence-takes-steps-build-war-chest-new-pac/

Robert Mueller  info

FLASHBACK: Special Counsel Mueller Conspired With Radical Islamic Groups During FBI Tenure

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/flashback-special-counsel-mueller-conspired-radical-islamic-groups-fbi-tenure/

BREAKING: Top Trump Witch-Hunter at @TheJusticeDept Robert Mueller Misled Congress About @FBI Surveillance of Anti-War Groups In 2006

http://gotnews.com/breaking-top-trump-witch-hunter-thejusticedept-robert-mueller-misled-congress-anti-war-groups-2006/

Wikileaks: FBI’s Mueller Delivered Highly Enriched Stolen Uranium to Russia in 2009

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/wikileaks-fbis-mueller-delivered-highly-enriched-stolen-uranium-russia-2009/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

FBI Director under GWBush 7 years, from Sept. 2001   Under Obama, until Sept. 2013

A guy we can really trust, no?  Special Prosecutor, with lots of his own baggage, investigating something there is NO evidence of on Trump's part, yet some can kill, lie, cheat and steal and none of it's been investigated, by a SP.  SMH!

5 people like this

IDK if that was a "guardian angel" or not but anyhow.....

Photographer is left stunned when her nonverbal son, 7, with Down syndrome takes a spectacular picture of 'his guardian angel' through a plane window

• Seven-year-old Aasher Liles took the photo using his mother Kerri's cell phone
  • When she took her phone back and scrolled through photos, she was shocked 
  • Kerri Liles, from Houston, Texas, said: 'I do believe that he captured his angel'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519196/Down-s-Syndrome-boy-takes-photo-guardian-angel.html

5 people like this

Duncan Offinian shot 4+ Times: Recovering in hospital now

Duncan is a well known supersoldier in the community.

Sharing the post I made in the T.I. thread.

5 people like this

How cool is this design for a bass?

Published on May 20, 2017

I'm having Steve Helgeson of Moonstone Guitars build me a bass. The model is called a "Neptune" so I decided to design it with a space theme, with all the planets inlayed into the fretboard, and a round piece of Burl inlayed into the body to represent the Sun. The Bass is in Progress, but I wanted to show Larry Robinson's sweet inlay before the frets get put in and they obscure the design a little.

6 people like this

I had come across to this link.

http://www.oye.news/news/internet/social-media/facebook-rule-book-leaked/

If anyone just take it as how it's written, probably in fury over the notion.

Then I clicked on every single external links on that page......BROKEN, or the one that works goes only to their own page.

We CANNOT TRUST SUCH ARTICLES, can we?(´Д`)

<Though the contents are possibly what we want to read about, if it's truly a FAKE and sheer DIRECTIVE(politically or anything else) article, we need to ditch it, I feel.....just to be safe to NOT to contaminate your clear cut analysis on conspiracy theories....> 

So I did another search on Goggles.

Here I arrived to the Guardian article finally: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/may/21/revealed-facebook-internal-rulebook-sex-terrorism-violence

You can follow the page and suss it out; this is an opinion written by one person, but the bits from the resource that actually is of Facebook are there. You be the judge.

I personally thought "ummmm if someone tries to point out the ticked examples are bad language to someone on FB, then I can understand them to let such lines be ok....but if used as their own words that they want to post to insult/hurt others, no way they are ok"....many situations apply in such training. And they have to dive into the politically-incorrect stuff so they become aware to monitor. Education for "how to go about it" is an important education, methinks.

2 people like this

Possible explosions at Manchester (back in 2)

Ariana Grande ("great")

(Ariana is a feminine Persian name and stands for the land of Aryans. Arianna and Ariane are the two most common variations.

Alternate? Ariana is derived from the name Ariadne.

Meaning & History

Means "most holy", composed of the Cretan Greek elements αρι (ari) "most" and αδνος (adnos) "holy". In Greek mythology, Ariadne was the daughter of King Minos. She fell in love with Theseus and helped him to escape the Labyrinth and the Minotaur, but was later abandoned by him. Eventually she married the god Dionysus.

The
constellation Corona Borealis was sacred to her. He says Ariadne
means ‘most holy’. She was also the daughter of the moon-goddess Pasiphae.

In the course of his wanderings, Dionysos discovered the forlorn
Ariadne on Naxos and they fell madly in love with each other and married.
As a marriage present he gave her a golden crown, enriched with gems. When
Ariadne died, Dionysos threw the diadem into the heavens forming the
constellation Corona Borealis, the Northern Crown.

http://www.rwaag.org/ariadne

Manchester Arena 'explosions': Two loud bangs heard at Ariana Grande gig as police confirm fatalities and several injured

People attending the concert fled in panic on hearing the noises - some in tears and some bleeding

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-arena-explosions-two-loud-10478734

5 people like this

A totally different news....in case anyone is interested in jumping in for the occasion.

SERPENT MOUND SOLAR ECLIPSE & NEW MOON, DOGON, UFO, MUSIC & DRUMMING Festival!

19-21 Aug in Ohio

BTW the guy is a pro-muso, who calls himself as an Anunnaki Hybrid. But don't get alarmed by hearing his "origin"....I think he's more neutrally positioned and thoughtful towards humans than those whom we don't like. lol

Because of this situation, it's becoming even far more confusing to us, the Humanity, to suss out who is from what faction, but please remember that there are BREAK-AWAY people from those factions, who are taking Human's side, trying to aid our sovereignty and be autonomous in the decision makings. They do mean well.

There are lots peeps from the factions we learned to watch out for, determined to go separate ways to their bosses with their conscious attitude as the hold of TPWantsTB is loosening around us due to our uprising/awakening.

These brave souls chose spiritual development, and took that critical one step, making them as our comorrade...... We need to support these guys, too. 

It might look as if you are helping enemy because of the past history, but we also need to shift away from instant reaction and be cool headed as how the situation is changing in this War.

I know the ability to doubt is a good measure of awareness to have for us....unfortunately  TPWantsTB lies to us at ease. 

But let's not to use it against our friendly allies who are doing almighty dangerous supportive works...like finding implanted bombs on the streets, finding out where the kids are shifted for trafficking, finding out the latest intel info of opponents, etc etc. Many people from different factions are helping us.

3 people like this

Got a question for you wise peeps----I have had blood tests recently---I have hereditary cholesterol probs--I'm not over weight(actually skinny) level is 8.6---I do watch my diet-also have high sugar-almost of the charts---I don't have hardly any sugar--Mum was diagnosed with type 2 at 70-----I am 54----we in the family knew about this from Mums probs---so now the DR wants to put me on Statin drugs to bring it (cholesterol) down----I'm sure I read somewhere that these drugs are NOT good for anybody-------

Can any of you tell me if this is correct---I have looked through the health thread and didn't find anything to help me on this.

6 people like this

@Triton , run .... My dr wanted to put me on statins years ago before we new they were a sham the papers he gave me to look over from health Canada read like this , give up butter for margerine , stop taking avocodos , coconut oil is bad, ive never been back ill stitch or splint myself from now on if i have too ,. Ill look for some links that shed light on the crimes against humanity that statins are,, rant over :wub:

6 people like this

@triton.  My advice would be no.  Cholestrol is a normal bodily function and we have both good and bad cholesterol in our bodies, which naturally counteract with each other.  The side effects from the statin drugs have a far greater risk of damaging your kidneys or killing you faster than cholesterol ever will.  If it were me I would just politely decline.

6 people like this

Thanks Shawn----------My intuition works really well-fortunately---------I did read some info he gave me(DR) from British health service--it said that I need to get more unsaturated fats into my diet---almonds-nuts avacados and oils--so avacados are ok but coconut oils are bad?-I do eat lots of nuts for protiens--I gave up all meats years ago--ok well I did have some recently-- but I eat lots of rice and veg--with seasonings and red cabbage-mushrooms and peas-

5 people like this

@Triton

Sorry to hear the issue uprising for you.

Statin is no good. Go check out paperwork from the Pharma Co printed materials. "Atrovastatin" is one you can check---used liberally in Oz.

I couldn't get to the Pharmaceutical prints but I'm sure you can truck it down. Sorry, you gotta find out the makers to get them! (Or ask your GP to print them out for you.)

Here's a bit of info from a net source:

"Before taking atorvastatin, tell your doctor if you have a thyroid disorder, muscle pain or weakness, a history of liver or kidney disease, or if you drink more than 2 alcoholic beverages daily.

In rare cases, atorvastatin can cause a condition that results in the breakdown of skeletal muscle tissue, leading to kidney failure. Call your doctor right away if you have unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness especially if you also have fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine.

Avoid eating foods that are high in fat or cholesterol. Atorvastatin will not be as effective in lowering your cholesterol if you do not follow a cholesterol-lowering diet plan.

Avoid drinking alcohol. It can raise triglyceride levels and may increase your risk of liver damage.

There are many other drugs that can increase your risk of serious medical problems if you take them together with atorvastatin. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor. Keep a list of all your medicines and show it to any healthcare provider who treats you."

Source: http://www.emedicinehealth.com/drug-atorvastatin/article_em.htm#sideeffects

But IF you ARE a Diabetes, "it CAN help" was the data came from the study, apparently....that's what my GP told me. 

Since you mentioned it's genetic, I suspect you are at the borderline of becoming one, and thus shows the trend in your body. But if you START taking them, I suspect it's working towards prevention...which is not bad, hey, except depending on this drug is of course you face to the side effects, which includes almost like Fibromyalgia crap symptom to rise. So IMHO, this drug CAN lead into other SERIOUS problems if your body can't cope with them. 

If you are NOT Diabetes, then so called "BAD cholesterol" has a good use for us after all and it's depending on the amount that go through your body, and thus we can avoid the use. 

Skinny peeps become Diabetes type 2, too, BTW. Japanese and Indians are copping the crap full on yet such as Japanese peeps don't get fat easily yet their population is riddled with Diabetes Mellitus type 2 full on.

2 people like this

Thanks Jess--------my good cholesterols are 1.2 ( to low---but my bad cholesterol is 8.6---way to high------when we found out years ago about Mum being a bad cholesterol maker-I changed my diet radically--got rid of all the (Ithought) bad crap---but apparently I still have that hereditary gene that is working against me--and the high sugars has me worried too.

4 people like this

Your HDL (good cholesterol) at 1.2 is not yet at the documented risk level of 0.09 (and seriously who comes up with these numbers) so the best thing to do is to increase the intake of foods that create them so that your levels increase.

http://www.healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/foods-to-increase-hdl

My best friend is a Naturopath and her doctor was really worried about her bad cholesterol reading so she asked him to look at her HDL's and they were so high he asked her how she was doing that.  If you want I could get some more clear instructions on how she does it.

Hereditary diseases of some sort affect everyone and we will all be fine until we die, which is exactly what is supposed to happen. Introducing synthetic chemicals into your body isn't going to help and will probably cause more problems than they are worth. Disclaimer - Just my opinion though and I would never presume to give out medical advice as I am not a Doctor.

5 people like this

Thanks Unity--------I had to have more X-rays and a cat scan yesterday--today I go to the DR to get results-- NOT looking forward to him saying my Osteo and spine are worse than I already am--which is debilitating already-----------even the radio-ographer was surprised at the level of Osteo and damage in my hip--(WOW-how old are you?--this should not be)-she said---------OH well-- such is life in this fucking 3D---------pisses me off no end.---------------and I will not be taking the statins-----------I will eat more avacados though--I like them but they are expensive when you live well below the poverty line.

5 people like this

Yes Jess -please find what you can------------I appreciate all of your help--you CHANITES--------are awesome---------I also asked my DR about medical cannabis -he said that it is not in South Australia yet and he would have to get special permission for him to prescribe it to me--so I need to find some myself--that's the hard bit coz I don't know anybody where I live-had some recently and it helps very much-(organic back yard grown stuff)-but the supply ran out- can not grow any where I live--would be labelled as a scumbag druggy--

5 people like this

@triton Geez so sorry to hear that!!

Hey, being on DES myself, I can understand your situation very much. 

I can't afford the therapy I want to get, which I know it provides me the RESULTS I want......yeah this society is a crap....(´×ω×`)

I HIGHLY recommend you to study WEEDs. No not THC use but like Dandelions and Milk Thistles etc, grow right next to you without any help.

Bev Lane is THE Adelaidian Herbalist, the lady with deep and thorough knowledge about weeds to mushrooms that grow in Oz, and she runs her courses at Mt. Pleasant Natural Resource Centre, which is unfortunately past Birdwood....probably bloody too far away from you. She is one of the most formidable Herbalist/Alchemist in Adelaide. An old lady walking with 2 canes slowly, as if one of the UrRu Mystic characters from the movie Dark Crystal.....

There are other wild food fossicking peeps on the FB apparently, so if you use it, go check them out. Capo Forest is the source of food foraging peeps go in Adelaide.

Also contact your local council if they have got any Weed related courses like that, if not, ask them to organise someone to come and do such workshop locally.

This WEED knowledge actually revolutionalise the nutrient impact in your diet, if you fully involve weeds in your diet.

If you can gather (you gotta be able to do IDing very well, though...or you risk death, honestly) such as soft young leaves off weeds and use them as your part of diet, they carry bloody full on amount of minerals and other essentially important stuff for us, far more amount than some other "pretty looking and neutral tasting" veges on the shelves. They compete to grow faster and bigger, meaning they got hell of nutrients in them.

I have started to record what Bev says at workshops so the next generation of Aussies can retain the knowledge..........she's got cancer, living on a borrowed time. (She's in the 70's.) 

5 people like this