unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

742 posts in this topic

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

Sorry peeps, it's my problem...(´Д`)

My poor little head has been hurting for not having Shout Box on top of the page like we used to in our last home...

I'm living with pain 24/7 as A permanent condition and a bit short of time to go through all threads titles and separate the stuff I want to share.

And I have to come clean....

I'm LAZY. 

Also I take bloody long time to write up a post properly...

Time to time, when I come across to something intriguing and want to share with everyone, I've been too sick and couldn't share the info I received....that's been happening and got too frustrating for me. LOL 

In those times, I really don't want to hold onto those "MAYBE-interesting" themes only to let go of other peeps to go hunting on about them IN TIME/asap when the news come out.

I'd rather dump everything out here before I could take time to write properly at later time.

So I need to set up this thread.....I hope you people don't mind my disability-support of a sort and starting this thread...

I'm starting it but if you feel adding the short heads ups like what Aco wanted us to do in the Shout Box before and continue on, all welcome!

(If long posts are to be made, then we all can look harder to find suitable threads.)

Shout away, peeps!(・ω・)ノ

4 people like this

@unity  Thank you for starting this thread, I should have considered this, because we are working on getting one, but so far haven't found one that works with this version yet. Trust me, it has not been forgotten.   BTW  I pinned this for you.  

6 people like this

Great idea unity! thank you so much.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, breezy said:

@unity  Thank you for starting this thread, I should have considered this, because we are working on getting one, but so far haven't found one that works with this version yet. Trust me, it has not been forgotten.   BTW  I pinned this for you.  

Thank you heaps for your support for the thread, breezy! I knew this was on the process for you mentioned about it before.(・ω<)☆

So this is only intermittent thing while things are getting sorted. 

3 people like this

Atrazine: Chemical Used to Chemically Induce Homosexuality & Sexual Confusion

3 people like this

Whistleblower Chemist Tells How Syngenta Pesticide Chemicals Are Making People Homosexual

3 people like this

Rather Revealing Explanation from German Grand Master of FM via Japanese TV show

This is sorta an archival reason and for curiosity sake..

This show got aired on major broadcasting station in Japan just last night.

Mr. Seki, a CT cat from Japan, takes us into Mexican Grand Lodge belongs to the Freemasonry and hole bunch of the Grand Masters gathered to greet him...

I'm really surprised for the move...pretty explicit now.

They started to accept more doors to open widely from this particular show that kept on knocking on their doors.

And to my surprise, German Grand Master commented answering Mr. Seki's Questions re: I. ll...meena.T, if FM members belong to IMT.

"Yes IMT exists, but the FM cannot be them. There is no FM member that is of IMT. We have a totally different ideology to them, and They use any means to reach their own goals. We are not like that." 12:39~13:25

Source<NO SUBS>: ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9bAkJ1XOb8

4 people like this

Standing Rock celebrates as the U.S. Army Corps shuts down the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Celebrations abound in the Oceti Sakowin camp near Standing Rock after the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers refused to grant an easement allowing the Dakota Access Pipeline to go under Lake Oahe.

http://wearechange.org/celebrations-abound/

4 people like this

Missing the shout box folks !!  

missing my little family too , i feel like a newbie lol

i posted but didnt see a preview window i guess i will find my way around eventually ..

Random thoughts ;-

Have you ever watched how bubbles in a bath or a sink act with each other and how they are all connected yet strategically placed but not alone , you are your own positive energy bubble , our thoughts create , now think bigger on a planetary scale  , create a positive thought grid with you standing on the earth looking up but also looking down ( from space ) on all those bubbles . Think bigger than that if you want to ... 

6 people like this

Hey ICSA.  The new site is good once you get used to it.  If you used the Activity Tab and select Unread Content you will always see the latest posts.  Initially once I had read through the most recent I deleted all the old ones and now am up to date in Unread Content with it only containing new posts.  Also once you read a thread you can go down the bottom and click on Next Unread Topic or Unread content and it will take you to the next one automatically.

Posting is much easier.  For example we can now just copy and paste (including vids) but yes you are right, there is no preview screen before it saves so if you need to change anything just use the edit feature and then save those changes like we used to.

4 people like this

:welcome:  ICSA   so nice to see you, and thanks for that info.

1 person likes this

Mesmerise and myself went to a great bookshop in Maleny this morning...it is the New Nexus Office and probably permanent bookstore. Duncan was there and I asked him about this years conference and he said he "still didnt know where but most definitely in Queensland" . He says "Hello" to all Chanites.

He is having a book sale if anyone is interested...I bought three books , one about Fluoride and one By Steven Greer and another  by Richard Miller...

A great day

Ps...I really miss "shout" as well

4 people like this

"WSO GOT DONE BY YT"

Unfortunately WSO has been missing few "news" a big way and lost the credit in recent time among some CTs by the sound of it, but I very much appreciate the grassroots effort the peeps are putting in to reveal incoming planetary objects etc because I believe we need every one of us to voice and act. 

Hope they get the channel back ok...

Honouring Roy for the post.

3 people like this

On 12/8/2016 at 8:01 AM, Icanseeatoms said:

i posted but didnt see a preview window i guess i will find my way around eventually ..

Hello ICSA, and to all that haven't found it yet, there is a preview option, the page symbol to the right of the size option box.

To go back to the post you will need to click on the X, then submit.

3 people like this

This is away from the topic but the timely image popping up via kandy's post quietly....LOL

On 2016/12/9 at 5:37 AM, kandescent said:

?⬆️

I hit the like button for this mysterious post of yours because I suspected it's some sort of Emoji, and in a different typo other than what this site can handle...ahh digital hieroglyph comrade.

And I'm copping the saaaaaaaaame!!!

Some of my weird digital hieroglyphs are suffering as it may have combo from Islamic language to Russian and this site doesn't like it. Now I'm prevented from showing you peeps BEARS based characters. LOL It's nose becomes...the Rectangular Box like what happened to your post.... 

In our old home, we didn't have that problem, though. I guess it was Aco actually changed the law so we all could use a lot of different typos.

That's weird :blink:

Why bother?  He's just keeping the chair warm for Trump at this point. All of a sudden noxious weeds are of such dire concern that an executive order is needed?  Didnt realize the stinging nettle in my back yard was such a serious threat. 

Probably trying to slap together some last minute brownie points with environmentalist types so he can go on a worldwide masturbatory book and speaking tour and cash in like Billy Bob and Shillary. 

5 people like this

10 hours ago, unity said:

This is away from the topic but the timely image popping up via kandy's post quietly....LOL

I hit the like button for this mysterious post of yours because I suspected it's some sort of Emoji, and in a different typo other than what this site can handle...ahh digital hieroglyph comrade.

And I'm copping the saaaaaaaaame!!!

Some of my weird digital hieroglyphs are suffering as it may have combo from Islamic language to Russian and this site doesn't like it. Now I'm prevented from showing you peeps BEARS based characters. LOL It's nose becomes...the Rectangular Box like what happened to your post.... 

In our old home, we didn't have that problem, though. I guess it was Aco actually changed the law so we all could use a lot of different typos.

Unity, they are emojis from my phone. But I see them as emojis. Others will have to say if they see them as emojis as well or not.

1 person likes this