227 posts in this topic

If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!

@Foop  I can't find a recording of Sessions saying it either, however when you take into consideration how hard Pelosi and others declared Sessions had to resign, it does make a person wonder what he may or may not have said to her, on or off the record.  No, I don't believe it had a thing to do with the "Russian" story excuses they tried to shove down our throats either, as it's been documented that the same guy met with the democrats as well, including Pelosi herself. I believe this pedo stuff is very real, and if it's not, then if they investigate, nothing will be found and no one has a thing to worry about. 

4 people like this

breezy, believe me I have no reason to think Pizzagate is not a "real" and horrible thing.  But, just because Pelosi and others want Sessions to resign doesn't make it so.  Sessions has a whole host of problems and, in my opinion, is absolutely not the right man for the job he's been given.  He's a lacky and will do anything Trump tells him to do.  In fact, most of the congress and senate should resign as the lot of them are simply crooks, if not worse.

And, like many here, I've been following the pizzagate issue on Chani and on other sites and sadly believe it is occurring, and probably so much more so than any of us can possibly know.  It's sickening and heartwrenching and I pray for those poor souls who've been affected.  I also believe one day the truth will be shown.  And, no doubt people in power are the ones who control the sickening abusive program. 

But, I don't know if Trump, Clinton, Obama, Bush, or anyone else in those positions are part of the problem or not.  I have no personal evidence to indicate that, but I wouldn't doubt if all of them are part of the problem in one way or another.  I also believe each of those individuals and their like would skin the hides off each other if backed into a corner, while at the same time kiss each other's cheek when they want a favor.  I trust none of them or anyone else in Washington, past present or future.  I only have faith in very small town leaders who I know personally and respect and those I can count on one hand. 

Sad, very sad.

7 people like this

Oh, and by the way, dunno if any of you have seen this or not, but...

Dr. Phil” has been on television since 2002 and made Dr. Phillip McGraw one of the most prominent mental health professionals in the world.

Recently, however Dutch company RTL has decided to pull the plug on the Dr. Phil Show, and the timing of this action couldn’t be any more suspicious.

Only a week ago, Dr. Phil had aired a show where he interviewed a woman who claimed to have been trafficked around the world, to the most elaborate events and parties, as a sex slave for rich and powerful men

https://wearechange.org/dutch-tv-broadcaster-cancels-dr-phil-episode-exposing-elite-pedophilia/

5 people like this

@Foop I agree with you, and nowadays would we ever get the truth?  Everything is spun, twisted and turned, and when it's been said that all of this could start wars and topple governments, including ours, that, in itself, kind of tells how bad the truth really is.

5 people like this

OK, this is CHANI, so maybe it's time to go back and see the PedoGate crap from another angle...

Alizona Wilder mentioned Killary's name about her appearing in the RITUAL and though she didn't shape shift and devour into a victim's torso like some others did....well....she was already there a long time ago....(sorry not sure of what time she mentions the name!! (´×ω×`)If I can find it, I'll jot it down here later for everyone else's convenience. 1:32:30~ she is talking about J B being killed for the "price" for her parents being involved in the rituals, and D Icke asks her to list up the BIG NAMES...so Killery's name should appear somewhere near by. The stuff Alizona is talking about re:Satanic Rituals are horrific.... Stories about Dianna's death being a sacrificial ritual also appear in earlier bits.)

One triumph for us is that she didn't become the President of US.

We truly are changing their plans....!!  

2 people like this

U.N. Peacekeepers Accused of 300 Child Sex Crimes, Most Never Punished

April 13, 2017

Written by Derrick Broze

As the U.N. Security Council votes to remove peacekeepers from Haiti, a new investigation from the Associated Press reveals more than 2,000 cases of sexual abuse and exploitation by United Nations peacekeepers.

The United Nations was formed following the second World War as an effort to unify the world and prevent another global war and catastrophe. Since its founding, the U.N. has been plagued with controversy and criticism. Early opponents of the organization feared it was one more step in the direction of a totalitarian world government ruled by criminal heads of state. Others have complained of being forced to fund an organization that seems incapable of preventing war, and in some cases, actually supports warmongers. However, a new report from the Associated Press details one of the most disturbing aspects of this unaccountable international organization: sexual exploitation of children from around the world by U.N. peacekeepers.

The AP investigation looked into U.N. missions from the last 12 years involving peacekeepers from 23 countries. The report reveals a level of depravity previously unheard of from within the U.N. and likely any other government agency. The AP reports that more than 300 of the 2,000 allegations involved children, and only a tiny percentage of the men accused of the crimes received prison sentences. The peacekeepers are not under the U.N.’s jurisdiction, so it is up to their home countries to punish the troops. But these men are rarely held accountable. Coincidentally, on Thursday the U.N. Security Council voted to remove the peacekeepers from Haiti by October 15. Still, the peacekeepers remain active in nations around the world.

I did not even have breasts,” a young girl known as Victim No.1 told U.N. investigators when describing having sex with close to 50 U.N. peacekeepers when she was between the ages of 12 to 15. Her story is one of the hundreds documented by U.N. officials and investigators. AP interviewed victims and current and former U.N. officials in an attempt to get answers from 23 nations regarding the number of peacekeepers who face allegations of sex crimes and what was done to investigate the allegations.

With rare exceptions, few nations responded to repeated requests, while the names of those found guilty are kept confidential, making accountability impossible to determine. Without agreement for widespread reform and accountability from the U.N.’s member states, solutions remain elusive,” AP reports.

The AP obtained an internal U.N. report that states at least 134 Sri Lankan peacekeepers exploited nine children in Haiti in a sex ring from 2004 to 2007. Following the release of the U.N. report, 114 peacekeepers were sent home, but none of them ever saw the inside of a prison.

Other Haitian women told the U.N. investigators they were raped and/or participating in what is sometimes known as “survival sex” for little money. A young victim known as “Victim No. 7” actually received a phone call from a U.N. peacekeeper while being interviewed by investigators. V07 explained that soldiers share the numbers of their rape victims with incoming troops.

The internal U.N. report also showed that from 2004 to mid-October 2007, nine Haitian children were sexually exploited by around 134 current and former Sri Lankan military members. Another incident involved the rape of a mentally disabled 13-year-old by three Pakistanis working with the U.N. peacekeepers in Haiti. Peter Gallo, a former U.N. investigator familiar with the case, told AP that the U.N. officials went to Haiti to investigate the claim, but the young boy had been kidnapped by the Pakistanis and prevented from speaking.

These crimes against humanity, especially against children, are disgusting in the worst way. These individuals prey on children and other at-risk populations, force themselves upon them, and then get away with the full protection of the U.N. because of a lack of jurisdiction and an apparent lack of interest in pursuing justice. Unsurprisingly, the AP’s report this week is not the first to document similar crimes by peacekeepers.

Imagine if the U.N. was going to the United States and raping children and bringing cholera,” Haitian lawyer Mario Joseph told the AP. “Human rights aren’t just for rich white people.” Joseph is currently trying to get child support for about a dozen Haitian women left pregnant by peacekeepers.

When confronted with the facts of the AP’s investigation, Atul Khare, head of the U.N. department in charge of peacekeeper discipline and conduct, said the U.N. believes it is “advancing in the right direction” and working to improve assistance provided to victims. Khare also claimed the U.N. is working with member states to hold the rapists and child predators accountable.

Ironically, while the Associated Press was breaking this story, U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley stated that U.N. peacekeeping made “a great contribution” to Haiti in response to the 2010 earthquake. Haley made no mention of the role of the peacekeepers in sexual exploitation or the spread of cholera that killed 10,000 people due to peacekeeper negligence.

In late March, Betsy McCaughey, a senior fellow at the London Center for Policy Research, wrote an op-ed in the NY Post calling for an end to funding the U.N. peacekeepers. McCaughey noted that “past American presidents have poured billions into UN peacekeeping operations that have propped up autocratic regimes like those in Sudan and Angola.” She also notes that U.N. forces are “notorious” for raping women and children. “Sexual assaults by UN personnel have been documented in Bosnia, Burundi, Cambodia, Congo, Guinea, Haiti, Kosovo, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Mali and Sudan,” McCaughey wrote.

Even Voice of America, the propaganda outlet for the American establishment, admitted that many Haitians want the peacekeepers out of their country after 13 years of continuous occupation. Haitians will soon have their way now that the United Nations Security Council has voted to remove the peacekeepers. Unfortunately, the nation has had an issue with children being exploited and raped following the devastating 2010 earthquake. Just one month after the earthquake, 10 American missionaries were jailed for attempting to sell 33 Haitian children. The missionaries claimed they were starting an orphanage when, in fact, the story was a cover for an attempted abduction. Interestingly, former President Bill Clinton stepped in and pulled some diplomatic Jedi mind tricks to help the would-be kidnappers go free.

If United Nations officials, foreign governments, and a former American president refuse to investigate and punish these claims of child abduction, rape, and exploitation, how can we ever expect to put an end to these tragedies? The free hearts and minds of this world must be willing to question the people in power and accept that they do not have the public’s interest at heart.

5 people like this

After pushing LGBT agenda for children, Disney files patent on cuddly robots that could be used as “sex toys” for children

Friday, April 14, 2017 

Source Link:  http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-14-after-pushing-lgbt-agenda-for-children-disney-files-patent-on-cuddly-robots-that-could-be-used-as-sex-toys-for-children.html

Image: After pushing LGBT agenda for children, Disney files patent on cuddly robots that could be used as “sex toys” for children

(Natural News) The Disney corporation is notorious for embedding sexually-deviant content into its lineup of children’s programming. But this prolific cartoon and entertainment icon is reportedly taking its perversion agenda to a whole new level with the introduction of a humanoid robot concept for children that some experts warn could morph into a type of sex toy product for underage adolescents.

As sick and twisted as it sounds, the writing seems to be on the wall as to the next phase of Disney’s subversion of the world’s youth: To bring about their demise through a transhumanism push in the form of new “cuddly” robot toys. Evidence of this is revealed in a recent patent filed by Disney that depicts a “soft humanoid robot” that kids can play with – and that will play with kids.

A rendering of Disney’s disturbing invention depicts a bulbous, “huggable” shape with two arms that purportedly will look like a friendly creature in its finalized form. Children will presumably perceive the object to be a type of living friend, even though it will merely be a robot with potential artificial intelligence capabilities.

Where the whole thing gets even more creepy is the object’s ability to engage in “desired motions and output forces” depending on how it’s programmed to operate. Reports suggest that this humanoid robot will use these motions to directly interact with children in a physical way, effectively becoming a part of their lives and influencing their development.

“Disney research scientists are exploring the manufacturing of robots that can safely interact with young people, effectively altering how kids grow up, which will further allow for robots to integrate with mankind,” warns Nate Brown from Christian Truther.

Disney humanoid robot prototype ‘Big Hero 6’ character made with fake skin, fluids

Disney’s patent for the concept admits that the goal is to create a human-like robot that will physically interact with children without scaring them. It has already produced a test version of this type of robot based on the “Big Hero 6” character Baymax, which reportedly contains a durable outer shell that looks and feels like “soft skin,” and that contains fluid inside its upper body.

The patent document describes the concept as “interactive guidance,” a.k.a. a new type of parental influence for children that excludes their actual parents. Expect to see more and more of these types of humanoid robots in stores, amusement parks, and even schools, hospitals, and people’s homes, the document adds, to “provide therapy, and lend an extra set of hands.”

What this all amounts to is total invasion and destruction of the family. Some are calling it the “fourth industrial revolution” – the next step in subverting humanity by pushing a transhumanist agenda. The endgame is a total merger of man with machine, or singularity, something that Google executive Ray Kurzweil believes will become a reality within the next 10 years.

The groupthink, hive mind result of this next phase of human reprogramming, should it succeed, will likely create the “beast” system necessary for the elite to implement a global control grid operated by a one-world government. Control and human enslavement is the true purpose of such heinous evil, and if parents don’t step up to resist this onslaught of evil, it could very soon become a reality.

“Disney has previously been exposed for their subliminal sexual, and occult imagery throughout their motion pictures and productions, but what they do next, could change the future,” adds Brown. “To accelerate its acceptance they go after the minds of children, and Disney’s new patent further proves that point.”

Sources:

ChristianTruther.com

Telegraph.co.uk

9 people like this

27 men and two women appear in court accused of child trafficking,

rape and sex abuse against 18 girls as young as 11 over seven years

• 27 men, most from Huddersfield, charged in historic sex and trafficking case 
  • Two women have also appeared in West Yorkshire court accused of child neglect
  • Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, faces the most charges including 21 counts of rape 
  • Majority arrived and left court with their faces covered accompanied by police 
  • The group of 29 will appear together again at Leeds Crown Court in early May

By Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter For Mailonline

PUBLISHED: 00:58 +10:00, 13 April 2017 | UPDATED: 02:09 +10:00, 13 April 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405262/27-men-2-women-court-child-sex-neglect-case.html?ito=social-facebook

6 people like this

This is a question to everyone who might have deeper knowledge on kids classic stories...

Is the Daddy Long Legs associated with the image of Archons?

And the system of "daddy long legging", wasn't that an image of grooming thus the child sex trade??(。´・ω・)?

I'd appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on my Qs....!

Cross posted on Bankers Bankers Bankers.

4 people like this

On 22/04/2017 at 5:08 PM, unity said:

This is a question to everyone who might have deeper knowledge on kids classic stories...

Is the Daddy Long Leg associated with the image of Archons?

And the system of "daddy long legging", wasn't that an image of grooming thus the child sex trade??(。´・ω・)?

I'd appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on my Qs....!

Funnily enough unity I had an actual Daddy Long Legs spider walk across my chest last night as I was reading.

I actually love Fred Astaire's dancing and he may not have known what the scriptwriters were doing but to me the film Daddy Longlegs looks very much like a depiction of the young girl displaying various alters.(about the 4 min mark in this clip).(and odd five pointed star at the 13 second mark).

Hollywood has produced any number of sinister Spider themed movies including this beauty (which I use as a template for dealing with local horrible hairy legs):

And there's a lot of texts/speculation  associating Spiders with the Archons (in the sense of entities creating "webs" (such as WWW hmm?)

"The Gaia Mythos describes how the impact of the Aeon Sophia upon the density of atomic matter produced a massive fracture, like the shatter pattern on an ice pond. The pattern has a center where Sophia is located (identified by the Mandelbrot Set), and a spider-web extension of fracture lines that run in all directions (the frozen sea of fractal waves). "

https://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/AlienDreaming.php

3 people like this

Thanks for responding to my post, KMRIA!(・ω・)ノ

LOL pls say hi to your Daddy Long Legs stroller for me! (≧ω≦)

I don't mind Daddy Long Legs but I do mind it if a large Wolf Spider falls onto my chest.

I'd be screaming, for the ones live in my room are like 12~15cm sized, whole family of them living and travelling using central heating ducts.

I have let few out into the garden when I managed to catch them but wow juicy ones they are...with chunky body and thick legs.... 

"Charlotte's Web" was another kids movie that stuck in my mind...

3 people like this

Cross posted to Targeted Individuals.

3 people like this

Shocking Interview | Ross Kemp Extreme World

I was shaking my head while listening to this interview. Is this guy human?

4 people like this

Pastors Advocating for Foster Kids Caught Running Child Sex Trafficking Ring

April 20, 2017

By Jack Burns 

Toledo, OH — In 2016, the attention of much of the world was centered on a rumored sex trafficking scandal in Washington, DC known as “Pizzagate.” While any truth that pizzagate exists was dismissed by the mainstream media as rumor and fodder for conspiracy theorists, many people felt that at the very least, it warranted an investigation. However, that did not happen.
In fact, since that time, child sex scandals have been uncovered in Europe, the UK, and in India. And just this week, as TFTP reported, a high-ranking member of the U.S. military (retired) and former VP of Dynacorp was arrested on child rape charges. Meanwhile, the latest iteration of a pizzagate-style child sex ring involves yet again, the clergy, and a high-ranking official within child services.

Snip
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/worse-pizzagate-pastors-caught-sex-trafficking-minors/#vRm0rJ73UthtzCWj.99

3 people like this

"F" Grade for Child Caseworkers in this State Senator deems DHS is in, "A State of Chaos and Disrepair."

4/25/2017

By US~Observer Staff

Source Link:  http://www.usobserver.com/archive/march-17/f-grade-for-child-casworkers-in-this-state.htm

The Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) conducted an internal audit of 101 cases after the death of a child from untreated medical conditions raised questions about DHS' decision-making ability. The newly released report found that child caseworkers failed at determining child safety in 47% of the 101 sampled cases and that social workers didn't look for safety threats in 27% of their cases and clearly identified the wrong risks in 20%, putting children in unsafe living conditions. The detailed report was shocking to say the least. What the report doesn't say, is equally horrific.

Senate Human Services Chair Sara Gelser, D-Corvallis, who requested the report, brought the damning findings to Oregon's legislative hearing this week. Senator Gelser described how children were left in a home where they were bitten by rats. Gelser stated, "Those children are not safe." When this report is taken into account with other failures at that hands of DHS, Gelser stated that DHS is in, "a state of chaos and disrepair."

Snip

4 people like this

Pedophile Ring 'Child Porn King' Arrested in Largest Ever Bust

American man creating & supplying global pedophilia networks

By: Jay Greenberg  |@NeonNettle on 9th May 2017

Source:  neonnettle.com

american david timothy deakin arrested for production of child porn in largest ever bust

American David Timothy Deakin arrested for production of child porn in largest ever bust

An American man, known as "The Child Porn King" among pedophiles, has been arrested for the production and distribution of child pornography in the largest seizure of illicit digital content in history.David Timothy Deakin was taken into custody following a raid at his home where is suspected of torturing and raping children and using webcams to create videos, images and live streams to sell to global pedophile rings.Authorities seized 30 hard drives and numerous computers during the raids where they hope to find information on buyers and victims to enable them to make further arrests and possible rescues.

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2151-pedophile-ring-child-porn-king-arrested-in-largest-ever-bust
© Neon Nettle

7 people like this

It seems this is the genuine an uptick in arresting and they seem to be going up the levels here. Starting at the bottom once Trump was in. Example is if they arrested this guy so easily they coudl have arrested him a long long time ago. Why now? The difference is a concerted effort behind the scene we're not fully seeing. I wonder does anyone have the latest tally on how many pedophilia related arrest have been made over four months now since Trump presidency.

Is this really why Comey is gone? The whole Russia thing is an utter distraction I can't believe people have taken that hook line and sinker. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate even the smart people. If Russia serves as a perfect distraction from the web of pedophilia then that makes sense. While in the background it's all out war. 

I don't believe anything in the media regardless off the source be it pro or anti-trump. I sincerely hope this continues to follow through a be what I perceive it to be and as the dream indicated that the children would be saved. 

7 people like this

what a nasty nasty guy this Deakin is and who has 30 hard drives unless it's used for something totally illegal?  thank goodness these people are getting arrested.  It appears they even found a couple of children down the hall and rescued them.

Deakin's bust turned out to be one of the largest seizures of its kind in the Philippines. His Cheery Mobile Touch HD tablet which can be wiped clean and reset with a four digit code had more than 4,000 contacts.

You know what you’ve done in this room,” an investigator told Deakin.

She showed him a photo of several children. Shrugging, he said one of them was probably a few doors away with her cousin. Minutes later, two girls, 9 and 11 years old, were rescued by police.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3514914/inside-home-child-sex-predator-abuse-children-philippines/

5 people like this

Nun Arrested for Allegedly Helping Priests Molest Hearing Impaired Children

May 16, 2017

Written by Darius Shahtahmasebi

Source:  http://theantimedia.org/nun-priests-molest-children/

(ANTIMEDIA) A nun named Kosaka Kumiko was arrested and charged at the start of May on suspicion of helping priests sexually abuse children at the Antonio Provolo Institute, a school that caters to the hearing impaired in Argentina, authorities said. Kumiko has also been charged with physically abusing the students herself.

The students in the school would call her the “bad nun,” as she was supposed to be taking care of them but would often send them into rooms to be sexually abused by priests. Other allegations claim she committed abuse herself and forced the children to watch pornography.

According to Argentine news reports, as analyzed by the Washington Post, a five-year-old girl was forced to wear a diaper in class to conceal the bleeding that resulted from sexual abuse at the hands of a priest.

The school has “a little chapel with an image of the Virgin and some chairs where the kids would get confession and receive the communion. That’s where some of the acts were happening,” former lead prosecutor Fabrizio Sidoti told the Associated Press.

The allegations are just the latest in a trove of sexual abuse scandals that have plagued the Catholic Church across the globe.

After a month of being a fugitive, Kumiko sat through a nearly nine-hour hearing before a judge, according to La Nacion. Inside the courtroom, she wore her habit and a bulletproof vest while denying all the accusations.

According to Argentine news outlet Clarín, prosecutors allege Kumiko targeted the most vulnerable children and covered up abuse by her superiors. As noted by the Washington Post, because the other children were deaf, only the abusers could hear their victims cry.

Unsurprisingly, dozens of students from Italy’s branch of the Provolo Institute had similar stories of sexual abuse. Some victims accuse a priest named Rev. Nicola Corradi, the same priest currently being charged in Argentina, according to the Associated Press.

Despite receiving a letter in 2014 regarding Corradi, the Vatican took no action. The Vatican declined to comment on Corradi’s eventual arrest.

The Washington Post noted that Pope Francis wanted to assure the victims that the church took measures to protect children and prevent sexual abuse. These assurances are, in reality, empty and devoid of veracity.

“No other pope has spoken as passionately about the evil of child sex abuse as Francis. No other pope has invoked ‘zero tolerance’ as often. No other pope has promised accountability of church superiors,” said Anne Barrett Doyle, co-director of Bishop Accountability, an online resource focused on clerical abuse, as reported by AP. “In light of the crimes against the helpless children in Mendoza, the pope’s assurances seem empty indeed.”

In an apparent attempt to completely undermine the real suffering of the victims, Kumiko said the allegations are nothing more than a “strategy of the victim’s families to get money.

According to Prensa Libre, lawyers called Kumiko “the demon with the face of a woman” – a title that seems aptly fitting.

3 people like this

Thanks for the link, landy!(・ω・)ノ Sorry this rant got pretty long, covering heck a lot of different aspects, including alien agenda and hybridization....eyes rolling.

https://www.clarin.com/sociedad/imputaron-monja-caso-abusos-mendoza-inocente-entregado-vida-dios_0_B1sxhxtJ-.html

I was to post about the incident here myself, but I have been checking about the real status of this nun....whether she really is a Japanese person, or a Korean immigrant staying in Japan USING a Japanese Name to hide her real origin. I still am checking on that.

I'm NO WAY to say all Japanese are angels at all. So please don't get me wrong on that position.

They got Yakuza-system themselves.

And if this stupid ignorant woman was really a Japanese, geeeez, I wish her to be prosecuted accordingly and punished, so she NEVER repeats horrible choice she had made and caused such hideous crap against other humans, especially children!!!! o(*≧д≦)o))

And I don't want to make it into a racial discrimination issue.

However, please just read on, so you can get more info about what really is happening here...............

Japan have been copping hell a lot by those anti-Japan immigrants still want to live in Japan, using FALSE JAPANESE NAMES (It's called 通名, the system to let the Koreans to use Japanese Names as their IDs in Japanese Name to help them get through the daily life easier in Japan. But they use Japanese name IDs instead of Korean names when they commit crimes (Also Anti-Japan MSM news shows use those false Japanese name to report the crimes on Japanese tv shows....FFS, many Japanese netizens are sick of it!!), thus the news sounds bad for Japanese even if it was NOT committed by a Japanese citizen.) to hide their origin, and receiving hell a lot of social security pays despite of doing really nasty stuff against Japan.

And thus loads of Japanese netizens are wondering if this Kumiko Kosaka woman is actually a KOREAN immigrant, who uses Japanese name instead of her real Korean name.

WHY I'm even to think that way?

No, it's not because I'm trying to be a racist against Korean peeps.

Because there were cases of Korean Christian priests SEXUALLY Abusing Japanese AND Korean girls at churches in Japan in the past.

And Not many Japanese become Christians....they are more into Shintoism to start with, though they don't have anything against Christianity or other world religions.

But we know that Korean immigrants in Japan are mostly going for the Christianity.

If in any doubt, please go and check the Christian population in Sth Korea, to start with.

They got massive population going for Christianity. It seems only natural for the Korean immigrants in Japan to go for Christianity, too.

And Kumiko Kosaka being a NUN, I straight away thought "maybe this woman is NOT Japanese" as soon as I found the news.  

There are LOADS of Catholic Cults in Korea.

Maybe many of you have come across to 統一教会; it is one of those very famous Cult of Sth K.  

I have found out that the Korean Cults fight against one another in Sth Korea, too. The Cults Fight....(´Д`)

To understand the trend of crimes, the Japanese gov did a strict data gathering recently, and looked in for the difference of the number of crimes committed by the Chinese/Korean immigrants in Japan against to the numbers of real Japanese citizens doing the criminal acts.

Data clearly had shown the Chinese/Korean immigrants/residents have massively high rate of committing crimes in Japan, like 40 times more than that of real Japanese peeps committing crimes. (Sorry I wish I could relay the real data source but it was in a Japanese alt.media vid a while ago...urrrrrgh!!(´Д`))

So now you know why I also wondered if this woman was really Japanese, behaving as a Japanese person or not.....

(Please note that there are really thoughtful Korean immigrants in Japan, too. Those awesome peeps actually really hate to see what's happening, feeling the pressure regardless of their great doings for Japan, because of the general consensus turning against to Korean people in general---in a Japanese news paper research, something like 78% population do not feel affection to Sth K. (´Д`)Another research was over 80%....

The tide has turned massively. Just 10 yrs ago, Japanese peeps never hesitated and to show support, paid hell a lot of money for Sth Korean culture like tv shows and K-POP artists to get aired and do tours to Japan and make hell a lot of money. Not anymore.....sad. Because I really believe it's ARTS that connect any cultures.... (And I also include martial arts and that side of spiritual growth aiding stuff, too.)

For the visual/sensory arts, the real artworks coming from heart rings deep with other artists regardless of where they are from, appreciate what really had gone into creating the art. And there are general populations in every country who appreciate all sorts of arts.

Our creativity is very special and got ability to touch loads of human hearts, and do have power to go beyond of the frames of race and culture, and still unite humanity with some sorta feelings/impacts.

This is where we all can share "wow" and be friends for sharing the same "wow" which we can observe as mutual, methinks.

....We are after familiarity in order to form the kindled connection. 

And no one can stop us being artistically creative, or wanting to achieve the best in sports etc.

And I will NEVER lose the sight of hope for the unified Eartheans on this planet living together, happily.)

Japan has got a huge issue dealing with Korean immigrants there and other Anti-Japanese Koreans existing all over the world, and this is the fact that you go ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH?-----------Sth Koreans NEVER fought against Japanese in military fights.

WHY the hell Sth Koreans hate Japanese so much?? They WERE counted as Japanese themselves, during WW2.

There is NO GROUND what so ever for the Koreans to hate Japan when they didn't even fight against the Japanese military even once then. While they were receiving payments as salary to be in their position as Japanese military men, even the Japanese gov not giving enough to their own citizens, but they made sure to give everything they could to Korea!!

Then to cop this sorta pissy grudge-filled attitude is so sad. (´; ω ;`) Without having Japan, they didn't even have their language or infrastructures. Japan had put so much effort in helping Sth Korea, it does not deserve or justify to be treated so hideously by them.

That's why Japanese peeps finally started to distrust Korean people after being abused badly for 50 odd years (That's been so ever since Syngman Rhee created that friggin Fantasy line on the sea that included Takeshima Island as theirs... That's an incredible illusion, for Japan got historical documents of Japanese ownership of the islands, while they don't(´Д`))  ....feeling that Japan is treated awfully even Koreans in Japan were always getting the full on help for them, while Korea had NEVER EVER helped Japan ever in its history. ..........Just GROW UP!!(ʘ言ʘ╬) 

And this is the CHANI twist; Sth Korean scientists figured out from DNA analysis comparing against to 8000 yo bones dug up, that Koreans are SOMEHOW APPEARED SUDDENLY ABOUT 5000 YRS AGO. Only 5000 yrs ago!!!

They Are a HYBRID Race forcefully messed up by the alien genetic tech whom don't give a damn about the Humans on Earth.

So they got this very weird genetic anomaly causing them to go into Fabyon state----most people there cop really bad mental break downs and it's well documented.

It's NOT due to Korean peeps' bad doings how they had become like that as hybridized humans. The geneticists who messed them up must tidy up their crappy jobs. (But they don't care.......(´Д`) To them, we are like nothing but the ants under their feet.)

And I cried out to my alien friends saying that it was so friggin wrong of the faction to f_ck up people, and leaving them untreated like that!!

They didn't respond to me on that but they KNOW they had f_cked up. But I think they got the point.

The faction that messed up Koreans are NOT THE ONLY factions do the genetic alterations on Humans.

(BTW this idea also must be applied to our own doings, too. We have been so invasive and only TAKE and TAKE the resources, without considering the entire balance of things at all. So close eye sighted, I gotta say.)

The aliens never should have done any messing ups of genes in the local Universes.

That was a sheer unbalanced understanding of what we could do in the Universe, and they went beyond of the line.

And more alien races are sticking their heads in to make the mess even worse right now.

We, as the Human beings, must stand up for OUR RIGHTS as spirits to stop such nasty alterations done on ANYONE (and anything).

It's so sad to see the sisters and brothers stuck in the evolutionary process this bad. Especially learning that it was not their doings but they got messed up by someone else unwillingly. 

We all need to grow out of such low level awareness as humans, and grow up so we can start teaching the alien factions a thing or two, because we seed the Universes, while they can't do so yet.  

http://ai.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1493948354

http://cocoa-march.com/8248.html

http://www.sankei.com/world/news/170505/wor1705050022-n1.html

4 people like this

PEDOGATE: Women Operatives In Very High Places

Covert Anglo-American Network of “Crown Agents’ Sisters” Revealed

Abel Danger Mischief Makers – Mistress of the Revels – ‘Man-In-The-Middle’ Attacks

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010

Prepared by: AbelDanger.net

Source:   http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/03/pedogate-operatives-in-very-high-places/

benet.png

List (September 15, 2011), of Crown Agents’ Sisters who allegedly use pedophile extortionists and snuff-film patent pools to support ‘man-in-the-middle’ attacks on leaders with an M.O. of Matrix 5 communities (see Marcy below) and command, contract hit and spoliation crews that dates back to the 1629 foundation of the Worshipful Company of Spectacle Makers:

Mistress of the Revels

C15_E1_Kris_Marcy.jpg

1. Kristine Marcy (nee McConnell)“[Revised August 10, 2012: Kristine Marcy is a Matrix 5 principal and the 1979 founder and de-facto president of the Senior Executive Service (‘SES’); she allegedly borrowed British Bankers Association money at Libor Minus Sex Per Cent to modify ConAir – U.S. Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System – planes for missions such as the Norad Santa exercise of 1996; she allegedly flew ConAir prisoners on furlough to prepare a Libor $118,000 ransom note at a crime scene associated with the snuff film and torture killing of JonBenet Ramsey on Christmas Day 1996; she allegedly used the snuff film to extort national security concessions from JonBenet’s father and Lockheed Martin directors in 1996, including Lynne Cheney and Norman Mineta; she and co-recipients of the Gore Hammer awards, allegedly used Clipper chips and the Nortel-developed Joint Automated Booking Station (JABS) in the spoliation of evidence of the JonBenet murder in Boulder, Colorado in 1996, and the Gareth Williams murder some time in August 2010 in Pimlico, London, U.K.; she allegedly developed JABS for David Blood and Al Gore to authorize serial and/or mass murders of ‘Mindless Breathers – Useless Breeders’; she is allegedly rewarded with other JABS users for the management of evidence at Blood & Gore crime scenes with money laundered through the Department of Justice Assets Forfeiture Fund; she was the 1996 recipient of Vice President Gore’s Hammer Award for Reinventing Government Programs for her work in creating the Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System (JPATS – nick named ‘Con Air’); she allegedly organized the theft of PROMIS and its translation into a French version of JABS for La Sûreté du Québec and Francophonie 9/11; she and co-recipients of the Gore Hammer awards, allegedly used the Nortel JABS system in the spoliation of evidence of a home break-in at the former Glyndon property of her brother, Field McConnell; she allegedly conspired with FAA’s Collaborative Decision Makers who also won Gore Hammer awards, to overthrow the United States Government on 9/11; she allegedly sent bogus Con Air passenger manifests and flight schedules to the FAA’s air traffic control headquarters in Herndon, Va., to paralyze blue-team responses to electronic hijacking during the phony Gore Hammer war game on 9/11; she allegedly used Con Air to fly victims to cannibal oath ceremonies at a British Columbia pig farm where they would swear to uphold the principles espoused in Al Gore’s propaganda movie ‘An Inconvenient Truth’; she allegedly conspired with her former SBA loan syndicate client, Wells Fargo, to promote the Al Gore : Inconvenient Truth [Death by Breath?] propaganda on her brother’s birthday October 02, 2007 at the Wells Fargo Theatre in Denver, CO; she allegedly authorized DOJ Pride to set up a ConAir pedophile transport system to entrap and extort KPMG clients at SOS Children’s Villages in the State of Illinois and 130 countries around the world; she allegedly launched DOJ Pride in 1994 to infiltrate Uranian – third sex – entrapment experts into crime scene investigations to accuse the innocent and shelter the guilty; she allegedly used a Federal Bridge Certification Authority to give the U.K. Ministry of Defence an electronic warfare backdoor into the Air Force Special Operations Command and its SBA mentor-protégé programs for ‘Gore Hammer 9/11’; she allegedly converted a Pennsylvania mine to hold pedo-file images for use by her DOJ Pride colleagues to extort pedophile government employees and undermine the integrity of a Federal Bridge Certification Authority (‘FBCA’); she allegedly holds proxy keys to the FBCA which give Barack Obama distance from contract hits such as the Fast and Furious assassination of ATF agent Brian Terry; she is the former Senior Counsel for the Office of Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE); she allegedly issued time-lapse private keys to the SBA’s extorted 8(a) HUBZone voters to ensure Barack Hussein Obama was fraudulently elected POTUS 44 in November 2008; she allegedly procured time lapse keys for use by a matrix of Her Majesty’s Crown Uranian (see anagram for Manchurian) cells inside DOJ Pride to conceal Paperclip passport frauds exposing Obama as a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (CUKC); she allegedly directs the extortion of man-in-the-middle officials in the U.S. Department of Justice, the Bar Associations of the District of Columbia and the U.S. Court of Military Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court; she appears to have used .tv snuff films to extort the Office of Personnel Management into concealing Obama’s ties to a Mau Mau oath-taking family in Kenya; she allegedly linked the U.S. Small Business Administration’s HUBZone Settlements to an E-Comm command center in British Columbia where 9-1-1 operators learn how to stage a murder during the production of a horror film production with unwitting (?) actors or extras; she allegedly formed a joint venture between Macdonald Dettwiler and Associates and the U.S. Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System (‘Con Air’) to use Sabre seat reservation technology to monitor the movements of pig farm oath takers; she allegedly used SBA 8(a) mentor-protégé companies to modify an EC135C Speckled Trout aircraft carrying General Henry Shelton and support a Uranian attempt to overthrow of the United States government on 9/11; she allegedly set up a revolving fund (# 15X4275) with bona vacantia – ownerless goods – in a joint venture with Star Chamber insiders, the Treasury Solicitor, Permira (Schroder Salomon Smith Barney in WTC#7) and organized crime groups to finance modifications of aircraft for the 9/11 attacks; she allegedly procured ‘Con Air’ Lear Jet aircraft for use by Bombardier’s homicidal EW pilot, Russell Williams to support the SES Speckled Trout chain of command and the decoy-and-drone maneuvers of 911; she allegedly used USIS files and Canadian Privy Council insider and NAPA vice president Lena Trudeau to create virtual ‘al-Qaeda’ operatives; she allegedly auctioned off SBA 8(a) CDOs just before the 9/11 attacks and assigned patented-device incendiary liquidation rights to D2 Banking and KPMG clients at Canary Wharf; she allegedly used images of Uranian pig-farm oath ceremonies to extort 9/11 cooperation from the likes of Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Frank Carlucci, Lynn McNulty, Dr. David Finkleman, Gen. Ralph E. Eberhart, Rear Admiral Gordon Piche, Robert Mueller, Bruce McConnell and Generals Haig, Shelton and Shalikashvili; she is the de facto President and Chief Executive Officer of Washington D.C.-based NAPA (The National Academy of Public Administration); she allegedly infiltrated pig farm Greek Life oath takers into George Washington University, University of Chicago and Northwestern University and University of Hawaii (BA French) and Georgetown University ( MFS, master foreign service); she allegedly exfiltrated U.S. Marshals from Murrah Building OKC before initiating the bombs fraudulently attributed to a subsequently-executed decoy, Timothy McVeigh; we infer from spoliation through pay-per-view encryption that she re-assigned SBA liquidation rights in patent pool devices used on 9/11, including .tv to Crown Agents’ City & Guilds Livery Companies such as the Worshipful Company of Spectacle Makers]”

SNIP

3 people like this

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, May 19, 2017

Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Transferring Obscene Material To A Minor

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/anthony-weiner-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-transferring-obscene-material

"Acting Manhattan U.S. Attorney Joon H. Kim said: “Today, former Congressman Anthony Weiner admitted and pled guilty to sending sexually explicit images and directions to engage in sexual conduct to a girl he knew to be 15 years old. Weiner’s conduct was not only reprehensible, but a federal crime, one for which he is now convicted and will be sentenced. We thank the FBI and the NYPD for their work in this investigation.”"

4 people like this

Breaking: PizzaGate Money Trail Leads To McCain

3 people like this