Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cheetah9

Drastic Changes in People

10 posts in this topic

For some reason I was curious to see Grace's next song- it was Studio 60 days later and she had changed- something that nearly killed her soul transpired after this...

to this in 8 weeks...

And by the way, I always loved this song- I posted it, I think on the forum, by Leslie Gore... lol

4 people like this

i am not very familiar with Grace, however I am pretty sure I have seen a mysterious unnamable change in someone I know

1 person likes this

Yeh, so I am wondering if it is a timeline change, where we are experiencing another aspect of ourselves OR it is a real reduction of the/a self?

1 person likes this

ok  fixed it Cheetah all is good

1 person likes this

Me neither. Tried again this morning and links do not work.

1 person likes this

Both opened for me yesterday but they're unavailable today.  I tried playing them together (didn't quite match up), and in the second, newer one Grace has a very different style, attitude, more negative in my opinion.  But it could be a different look she's trying on? 

4 people like this

I'm getting they are not available, too- I'll try to re-post from a different link if I can find one.

Her face is different, she looks hurt- like she has been really abused. I was thinking drugs at first, but that would be so fast in 8 weeks to totally change a person- she looks like a thug now, too, Deekin, but it seems more than that- her beautiful eyes and sparkle are both gone- looks like a shell of the person from 2 months ago. I am not familiar with her, but I think she is somewhat new on the scene.

S

So that worked for now- also, found another one July 28 on a show- she changed drastically- maybe just showbiz, idk- but shocking. Not worth anymore time on her- but wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Imelda- was the person you mentioned on drugs and/or was the change fast? Was it to negative attitude or outlook?

5 people like this

Cheetah I watched both last night  in first fresh faced, clean, much neater looking and as though she was enjoying herself.  In second one she looked flat, unkempt, angry, and like she'd gained 40 pounds.  but jmo I could hardly believe it was the same girl in both videos.

3 people like this

She has definitely gained some weight. Keep in mind that the first video was a professional production. Makeup, lighting, etc. while the second is video of a live performance without all the fancy editing and post production work.

Could be a lot of factors that has changed her. Depression is probably number one on that list. I can speak from personal experience on how depression can change you not only mentally but physically as well and in as little as a week let alone 8 weeks.

4 people like this