57 posts in this topic

Megyn Kelly Corners Assange Over Recent Claims: ‘Why Are You So Interested in Seth Rich’s Killer?

August 25, 2016

J.D.Durkin

"On Thursday night, Fox News aired its second part of the interview between Megyn Kelly and Julian Assange, with the former pressing the Wikileaks founder about recent claims on interest into the mysterious death of Seth Rich.

Seth Rich was a 27-year-old staffer for the Democratic National Committee who was gunned down shortly after 4 a.m. under suspicious circumstances this summer in Northwest DC. The circumstances surrounding Rich’s death have spurred conspiracy theories online, with many believing that the young staffer could have been leaking information to the FBI regarding the Clinton family.

“Why are you so interested in Seth Rich’s killer?” Kelly bluntly asked her guest Thursday.

Assange responded, “We’re very interested in anything that might be a threat to Wikileaks’ sources… we’re not saying that Seth Rich is necessary connected to our publications. ”

Kelly pressed further, “Do you have any suspicions on who may be have been behind his murder?
The Wikileaks founder said to Kelly, “We have received information… we don’t want to compromise the investigation,” coyly."
snip

5 people like this

GOP lobbyist offers $100K reward for info in DNC staffer's death

Jesse Bymes

Sept. 14, 2016

"A Republican lobbyist says he's offering a $100,000 reward for information relating to the death of a Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer over the summer.

Jack Burkman of Burkman & Associates said Wednesday that he hopes the money will help clear up what happened surrounding the shooting death of DNC staffer Seth Rich in July.

“There are too many dimensions to the tragedy and none seem to make any sense. I hope the $100,000 in additional money will finally get to the truth of what happened here and will either debunk the conspiracy theories or validate them,” Burkman said in a press release.

“But for the sake of Mr. Rich’s parents, family, friends, co-workers and the D.C. community at large, the murder needs to be solved and those responsible held accountable," he said.

Questions have lingered for months after the DNC staffer was shot multiple times early in the morning on July 10 while walking home in his neighborhood in northwest Washington, D.C.

Conspiracies swirled last month after the transparency group WikiLeaks offered $20,000 for information in the case amid coverage of a leak of DNC officials' emails. Damaging emails from the DNC were released later in July."
snip
4 people like this

Mother of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich pleads for public's help

Nov. 21, 2016   fox5dc

" - The parents of a Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down in Washington, D.C. held a press conference Monday with GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman to bring attention to the unsolved killing.

Seth Rich, 27, was gunned down in July in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest D.C. Police say Mr. Rich was a victim of a botched robbery however his wallet, watch and cell phone were not taken.

On Monday, his mother pleaded to the public for help in finding her son’s killer.

"You have two people who shot my son twice in the back," said Rich's mother, Mary Rich. "We're not going to stop until we find my son's murderer. We will find his murderer, but we need all of you."

snip

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/218883023-story

I hope someone slips up and gives them away.  This story was buried too quickly by everyone, including the DC Police, who just happened to be close by  when it happened, if my memory serves me correctly.

4 people like this

I don't know how I missed this story back in Dec., but I did. I have not lost interest in this young man's murder, nor the status of Eric Braverman either. I figure the first paragraph tells the story. I hope neither are forgotten.

Deadly WikiLeak Now Reveals Clinton Murdered Seth Rich To “Make An Example”

Dec. 16, 2016

"Was Seth Rich murdered for being the source for WikiLeaks?

Many have speculated what happened to the DNC staffer after he was mysteriously murdered around the exact same time he worked to file a lawsuit against the DNC for rigging the election against Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton.

There are a ton of issues with the entire situation, but Julian Assange may have tipped his hand on this case. Wikileaks announced months ago that they would offer a $20,000 reward for information that lead to a conviction in the Seth Rich murder case.

Seth Rich worked for the DNC as a voter database employee. The case has no witnesses, clues, or evidence, and it has sparked many to revisit claims of a possible Clinton kill list.

snip

Clue#1: Less than a week after the initial WikiLeaks email dump, Rich was shot in the back of the head late at night while walking back to his apartment. He was not robbed nor was his apartment broken into.

Clue #2: Julian Assange has never offered a reward of any kind and has never spoken on behalf of anyone being named as a source.

When you watch the two minute video below, notice Assange’s mannerisms and how careful thought out his answers are. He is struggling to keep Rich a secret, but we can clearly see he was the source that played a major role in taking down Hillary Clinton.

snip   Assange video

Clue #3: Hidden Americans recently released investigative analysis on the multiple ways in which Seth Rich was connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign. They showed a link between Julian Assange and Seth Rich, and that Assange had all but confirmed Rich was helping him.

After all, Seth worked in the voter database division, so he had access to the database centers–which could be how Assange gained access to all of the DNC’s data materials and emails.

Clue #4: John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign chairman and top ally, emailed about “making an example out of the leaker.”

snip Podesta's email and tweet

One can easily see how quickly this can go from a conspiracy theory to a strong argument. There are many clues here that point to the Clintons having Seth Rich murdered. The evidence appears to be strong enough for Julian Assange to risk it all by trying to help solve this murder.

snip

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-deadly-wikileak-now-reveals-clinton-murdered-seth-rich-to-make-an-example.html

3 people like this

George Webb On Disappearance Of Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman, Pizzagate & More.

I put this here because both Seth Rich and Eric Braverman are mentioned.

2 people like this

Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker

April 7, 2017               Jim Hoft

"Wikileaks confirms Seth Rich as source of DNC Leak and provides proof–

Wikileaks released a series direct messages from US alleged “Russian spy” Guccifer 2.0 to acress model Robin Young (according to Young).

In the stream of texts the discussion leads to the DNC leaker.

His name is “Seth”…

** In November Julian Assange said Russia did not hack into the DNC servers.

snip  tweet

Guccifer admits he is not the DNC hacker.
He says the whistleblower is “seth”

guccifer-admits-seth.jpg

snip

This may explain why the DNC did not allow the FBI to look at its servers.

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family."

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/wikileaks-bombshell-guccifer-2-0-admits-seth-rich-dnc-leaker/

Now we have the why, let's find out who killed this young man.

6 people like this

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

Merina Marraco         May 16, 2017

snip  video

"WASHINGTON - It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation's capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. He said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

snip

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Then there's this

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks link

Malia Zimmerman    May 16, 2017

snip    video

"The family of the Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., blasted reports that he was a source of thousands of emails leaked to WikiLeaks.

Rod Wheeler, a retired Washington homicide detective and Fox News contributor hired by a third party to investigate the case made the WikiLeaks claim, which was corroborated by a federal investigator who spoke to Fox News.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.”

- Rod Wheeler, former DC homicide investigator

But a spokesman for Rich's family on Tuesday said Wheeler was not authorized to speak for the family and called assertions Seth Rich sent emails to WikiLeaks "unsubstantiated." Brad Bauman said even if purported emails were to surface, it would not necessarily mean Rich had helped WikiLeaks.

"Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so," Bauman said. "We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers."

The family has been sensitive to speculation that Rich could have leaked emails damaging to the DNC since he was murdered during the height of the presidential campaign in a case that remains unsolved. Wheeler and the federal investigator insist that there is evidence to back their claims.

An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department."

snip

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson.

snip

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Gavin MacFadyen, 76, Mentor and Defender of WikiLeaks Founder, Dies

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/business/media/gavin-macfadyen-dies-wikileaks.html

Lots of unexpected and suspicious deaths in a short amount of time regarding Wiki/DNC. What is up with his family?  Or are they scared and distancing themselves in order to stay safe?  or is this the way to apply pressure and keep the investigation in the public eye?  Definitely something going on. 

5 people like this

I'm sure we are all aware by now that this last week has exploded in regard to the Seth Rich story.  This rabbit hole is so deep, and so twisted It's almost unbelievable.  How one guy could find himself surrounded by so many despicable people is mind blowing.  So many connections between them and so much collusion, he never stood a chance.  

At the very first breaking of story of Seth's murder, it was said that he was on the way to meet and talk to members of the FBI, that morning.  I recall that very clearly.  Now it's come out via 4chan posts,  that a surgeon on duty at the hospital where Seth was taken, said his injuries were not believed to be of a serious sort that would cause his death.  No, I can't prove this is real, but others who know hospitals, have said what was posted rings true.  I took a snip of this in case it doesn't come up for you.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/865039362173673472/photo/1

This is a link to the convo that followed the original post, you will have to magnify it in order to read it.  I also have a snip of it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAFFRdhXoAAGOoE.jpg

Literally everyone is on top of this story now, and considering all those possibly involved in one way or another, it's possible it could bring down a whole lot of people.   Even kimdotcom has a tweet or two and I recall him talking about this a year ago.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/865989988554428416

Captureseth 2.JPG

BOOM! Hacker Kim Dotcom: “I Knew Seth Rich Was the Wikileaks Source – I Was Involved” (Updated)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/boom-hacker-kim-dotcom-knew-seth-rich-wikileaks-source-involved/

The list is interesting, everyone from the DNC, Podesta, Comey, Mueller, Clinton goes w/o saying.......Ron Wheeler, the PI investigator says the same guy giving Seth  Rich a bad time at the DNC, was the same person  who called Seth's parents and questioned why he, Ron, was digging around at the PD in DC. IOW, whomever Ron called at the PD, immediately let the DNC know about his call.    It is all connected. some links

John Podesta’s sister-in-law worked as State Department lobbyist

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/27/john-podestas-sister-law-worked-state-department-lobbyist/

John Podesta’s Ex-Sister In Law Is On D.C. Police Foundation Board

https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/john-podestas-ex-sister-in-law-is-on-d-c-police-foundation-board/

Report: Comey’s Brother Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-comeys-brother-works-law-firm-handles-clinton-foundations-taxes/

What Do Seth Rich, Comey, Podesta, Clinton, and Pedogate Have In Common?

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/05/17/what-do-seth-rich-comey-podesta-clinton-and-pedogate-have-in-common/

A couple of the hundreds of videos out there

Mueller and Comey- American Crime Brothers Exposed

Who ordered Seth Rich's death

The shooting death of 27-year-old Seth Rich rattles NW D.C. neighborhood     <<<At 1:08 in  Hillary uses Seth's death to push for gun control, 2 days after the event.

So entangled this all is.

3 people like this

I think I must add this one

Tangle of Seth Rich Knots Unraveling

And this one

Newt Gingrich: DNC Operative Was Behind Wikileaks DNC Release - Drops Seth Rich Bomb

Newt does not say Seth was killed OR Seth was murdered, he says he was assassinated!   

4 people like this

Going to post these thoughts, then will come back with links to info. When I mentioned rabbit hole, I don't think even I had a real clue. Everyone in DC is connected somehow. 

I just have to throw this out there for consideration. Seth went to Lou's for what reason? I read it was for the great WIFI connection, and he did so often. 

What I find interesting is this, they say he was not robbed. OK, his cell phone, watch, wallet, expensive necklace, credit cards were all on his person. Great! that they mention all of these items in particular, but, was he carrying his laptop with him? Was that what they were after and took from him?

DC police, FFF be eye all say they don't have it, no one knows where it is. Plus he was supposedly alive at the hospital. Is it possible they kept him alive until his laptop proved to them that he was the leaker? His injuries were not serious enough that he should have died from them, not until his laptop gave them what they needed, thereby sealing his fate. He didn't die on scene he died in hospital of injuries he should have recovered from.

The owner of Lou's possibly drugged him, and offered to drive him home, Seth, even though staggering, (uh huh) declined, and why was that same guy two states away when Seth's death was confirmed, after having been at the WH 4 days prior to Seth's death?

I think Seth was robbed, (his laptop) but everyone is sure keeping that possibility quiet.  

editing to add all the following info, and will add a link to another thread and encourage you all to read jessica's post on Comey, and the one on Seth Rich.  The Newt Gingrich video is posted above on this thread.   Also the video about that guy who owns Lou's, where Seth went to use the WIFI connection.

http://chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/8356-america-under-president-trump/?page=11

Where to start?  Kim.com tweeted that he knew Seth as PANDA  as in PandasforProgress or PandasforBernie.  and apparently it was all verified through phone numbers/email accounts.  Assange/Wikileaks, says he wouldn't release name of leaker, but leaker was talking to others who will.  kim.com maybe?

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Tweets Out Cryptic Message on Seth Rich

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-tweets-cryptic-message-seth-rich/

https://twitter.com/heartdaughter/status/867071709832257536

in the following link you well see a photo of Seth's mother holding a Panda, a hidden message for someone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724508/Parents-slain-DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-ask-help-three-weeks-slain-DC-street.html

Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/kim-dotcom-offers-congress-evidence-prove-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/

Police report on Seth's attack

https://www.scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1

Proof that owner of bar where Seth Rich was last seen alive visited White House 4 days earlier

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/05/20/proof-that-owner-of-bar-where-seth-rich-was-last-seen-alive-visited-white-house-4-days-earlier/

DNC Affiliates Increase Involvement In Seth Rich Case After Wheeler Claims

http://disobedientmedia.com/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-in-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims/

Seth Rich’s Cousin Suspects He Was Killed For Talking To Wikileaks

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/seth-richs-cousin-suspects-killed-talking-wikileaks/

Russian Embassy tweets: Hillary Clinton behind Seth Rich #Wikileaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExOdZ7fZOL0

EXCLUSIVE: Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich demands D.C. police reveal details of its murder investigation after reports claimed he may have been the source of Wikileaks emails and PIs insist the shooting was no robbery

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html

WILL TRUMP ORDER SETH RICH MURDER INVESTIGATION? FORMER AIDES SAY DEMOCRATS KILLED STAFFER TO PROTECT HILLARY CLINTON

http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-dnc-cover-roger-stone-murder-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-fbi-613649

Ron Wheeler, the PI investigating Seth's death for the family stated that a high ranking DNC official was giving Seth a bad time, and it was the same individual who called the family and wanted to know why Seth's death was being investigated.  That person was notified by the DC police, as soon as Wheeler contacted them. I believe he said within 5 minutes of his call to the police.  That person has been named, as Donna Brazile.  Quick now act surprised.  Wheeler has now received a cease and desist order to stop investigating, by the family, and they now have an official spokesperson, one Brad Bauman, another one of those creeps. 

https://twitter.com/bradbaumn/with_replies?lang=en&lang=en&lang=en     <<oh oh it's been removed  he's also connected in DC

Donna Brazile Busted Trying To Shut Down Seth Rich Murder Investigation

http://yournewswire.com/donna-brazile-seth-rich-murder/

Bombshell: Donna Brazile warned off private eye on Seth Rich murder

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/

BREAKING: Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile outed as high-ranking Democrat calling police over Seth Rich investigation

https://theduran.com/breaking-former-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-exposed-as-high-ranking-democrat-in-panic-over-seth-rich-investigation/

I don't think Seth knew what a den of vipers he was in.  How will they kill this investigation, because they surely must, or it is all coming down, including Podesta, the DNC, Clinton.  

5 people like this

This is a very interesting subject that just wont go away Breezy and I too think there is a reason for that.  The murder (and conspiracy to murder) Seth Rich may just become one of the straws that breaks some of the camel's backs.  Big mistake on their part because the collection of vital evidence (done correctly) could break this case wide open and take quite a few people down with it.  If I had knowledge of or participation in this murder I would be shaking in my shoes about now because no matter how much they try to bury it, the topic just keeps surfacing thanks to a few dedicated people.

I hope this is the case and that Seth is watching over this like a hawk to ensure justice is done and Truth prevails.

5 people like this

ATTKISSON: PRESSURE FROM SPONSORS TO DROP STORIES LIKE SETH RICH IS “DANGEROUS NEW DEVELOPMENT”

May 24, 2017     Jim Hoft

"Investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV to discuss the liberal media, President Donald Trump’s first foreign trip and the Seth Rich murder investigation.

Attkisson told Steve she believes the Seth Rich family is being “managed” by outside interests and important questions still remain on the murder investigation.

"Sharyl Attkisson: I think there are important questions and if you don’t know who murdered him you can’t really say, “Please don’t look here. That’s a conspiracy theory.” I feel for the family but I also think they are being managed. I would guess the article they wrote in the Washington Post, if I had to guess, I would say that letter was done with help… I think this case is being managed at various levels by people who don’t want this case investigated… That is sort of a dangerous new development in recent years, that there’s pressure to just stop covering a story entirely… There’s these narratives to try to stop a discussion and stop these investigations altogether rather than just provide a different viewpoint to it. That’s a scary development."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/sharyl-attkisson-pressure-sponsors-drop-news-stories-like-seth-rich-dangerous-new-development-video/

fwiw    Hannity tweeted last night that his sponsors were being attacked to stop sponsoring him, that he needed help.

Now on that family spokesperson, Brad Bauman.  

NOW: Spokesman in Seth Rich Case Brad Bauman Tied to Media Matters’ David Brock    (<<Correct the Record PAC-David Brock  Media Matters-George Soros)

May 24, 2017     Carter

"The acting spokesperson for the family of the late DNC staffer and suspected WikiLeaks source Seth Rich is a man named Brad Bauman who happens to be directly connected to Media Matters founder and George Soros-backed propagandist David Brock.

snip picture

This recent discovery comes at a time when the interest in the Seth Rich case has reached a peak. Just earlier today, “independent investigators discovered that Bauman runs a foundation in his name,” Disobedient Media reports.

It is called the Bauman Foundation and on the Board of Directors sits David Brock, a self-loving, narcissistic, ego-maniac who has made a career of attacking people on both sides of the aisles, but since 1997 has aligned himself with the Clintons, Soros, and the ravenous, illiberal left. He is the founder of Media Matters for America, Correct the Record, and Shareblue. Brock is known for his use of “censorship” and “online harassment”.

Disobedient Media reports:

Disobedient Media has previously reported that Brock and his affiliated organizations have ties to the Chinese government, foreign special interests and organized crime. Brock’s ties to foreign interests may mean that he is in violation of the Foreign Agent Registration Act, 22 U.S.C. § 614.

Brock’s organizations have been active in harassing and attacking journalists looking into the Seth Rich story. Affiliates of Brock have taken to Change.org to attack companies advertising with Fox 5 DC. The boycott campaign is organized by Karl Frisch, a former senior fellow at propaganda group Media Matters for America who spent his time at the organization helping develop “long-term strategy to target Fox News as a political actor.” Media Matters has also targeted Fox News anchor Sean Hannity for discussing the case.

David Brock’s personal involvement with Brad Bauman only serves to intensify speculation about political interference in attempts to uncover answers concerning the death of Seth Rich. Disobedient Media has previously noted an August 2016 tweet from Wikileaks which revealed that Bauman is a crisis public relations consultant working with the Pastorum Group. A media release from the Pastorum Group reveals that Bauman previously worked for the DNC and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU). The SEIU is the client of a group founded by Democratic operative Robert Creamer. In 2016, Creamer was implicated in footage obtained by journalist James O’Keefe which revealed that Creamer was engaging in voting fraud and violent disruption of political events, sometimes using his connections to unions who were as clients of his. Legal representatives sending cease and desist letters on behalf of the Rich family also have ties to the law firm at the center of the Whitewater controversy.  (<<would that be the Rose firm that HRC worked for?  why yes, by golly it was!  quote: "Rose Law Firm entered the national news during the 1990s as part of the Whitewater controversy, as investigators sought to determine how much work Clinton had done for the firm while representing Jim McDougal in cases involving the latter's Madison Guaranty and Castle Grande enterprises.") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Law_Firm

Brad Bauman has in the past week insisted that anyone who continued to push the story either had a “transparent political agenda,” or were a sociopath. But given the intense attacks which organizations tied to David Brock have engaged in against any journalists discussing the Rich case, Brock’s connections to Bauman intensifies questions about whether or not the DNC has become involved in the Seth Rich case out ulterior motives."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/now-spokesman-seth-rich-case-brad-bauman-tied-media-matters-david-brock/

Now this

TWITTER SUSPENDS WND FOR SETH RICH REPORT
Deactivates account over story about Donna Brazile's involvement
Published: 2 hours ago

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/twitter-suspends-news-agency-for-seth-rich-report/

Tx Reddwolf

http://disobedientmedia.com/pastorum-group-spokesperson-in-seth-rich-case-tied-to-democrat-propaganda-chief/

4 people like this

I took a couple days off this thread, and the story just keeps growing.  I agree with the fact that Seth may just bring this mess down, and I hope it does.  It would only be a fitting end. Dead men tell no tales, just may not be true any longer.  The links I have gathered in my browser are screaming to be posted along with points I will make along the way, so here goes.  Plus some questions I have. 

Seth went to Lou's to use WIFI. Even though he had a cell phone, does it not follow that he would also have his laptop with him? That morning he was supposed to meet with the F Bee eye, I have seen maps of Lou's in relation to where he lived, and it was after 4 am that shots were heard and he was found shot and with facial, knee and hand bruises.  He did not live over 2 hours away, walking, period.  Sooo, is it possible he was picked up by someone along his way? Detained, beaten, robbed of his laptop that no one seems to have, or have seen, then thrown out a block from home and shot, because of what "they" found on his laptop?  It seems that there is also an abandoned hospital, since 2001, with an assigned IP address, that Seth's SKYPE account accessed that morning. Why would an abandoned hospital be assigned an IP number, and why would Seth's SKYPE account access it? This twitter also notes that his info is being edited even now.  Also that morning there was an agency vehicle broken into, within 2 miles of this incident. 2 GUNS were stolen. The agency posted a $10,000 reward for their return.   This means the agency WAS in the area, for whatever reason, when this hit went down.  Wonder how close to the abandoned hospital?

https://imgflip.com/i/1po6p1

https://imgflip.com/i/1plrlt      << put this in browser and magnify until you can read it.  About Podesta  SEIU

FBI vehicle broken into 11mins from Seth Rich #SethRich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-KjEEN1BwQ

IF you scroll down you will see that Comey went to New Zealand in April of this year  here's a link.  Note: kim.com lives in New Zealand also.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11843668

Kim.com also made a tweet about releasing info to Mueller on Monday.. I would not trust Mueller any more than I would Comey.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/867551285376974849

Josh Uretsky was Seth Rich's mentor at the DNC, and he tweeted to Jerome Corsi, who's also investigating Seth's death.  I noticed Uretsky mentioned Pagliano, that would be Brian Pagliano, who seems to be gone also, along with Eric Braverman.

https://twitter.com/JoshUretsky/status/867389771102007297

Jerome Corsi is also afraid for his life

5/25/17 BREAKING DR CORSI Fears 4 Life on Seth Rich INFO! - Alex Jones Infowars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApF7rHVtOGM

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6db2ah/bombshell_according_to_jerome_corsi_seth_rich_was/

http://animeright.news/zanting/police-officer-at-seth-rich-shooting-tied-to-john-podesta-sister-worked-at-hillary-for-america

Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

She really wants that laptop back, for reasons to do with next link.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/key-figure-house-security-breach-flees-country/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=trumptruck&utm_campaign=dlvrit&utm_content=libertyalliance

“If I get Murdered…” Lawyer Suing the DNC Over Rigging Elections for Clinton Against Bernie Sanders Issues Dire Warning on Twitter

http://www.jookos.com/2017/05/25/get-murdered-lawyer-suing-dnc-rigging-elections-clinton-bernie-sanders-issues-dire-warning-twitter/

BREAKING: Federal Prosecutor Found Dead, You’ll Never Guess What He Was Investigating. <<<hint:DNC voter fraud. now where's DWS from? Florida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS17cZ4q8Dc

https://twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/867829610406449153

Businessman Martin Shkreli Announces $100,000 Reward for Information on Seth Rich’s Murder

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/businessman-martin-shkreli-announces-100000-reward-information-seth-richs-murder/

I saved this for last.  I told you in my post above that kim.com knew Seth Rich as PANDA  as in PandaforProgress or PandasforBernie!   I also gave you a link to a MailOnline article showing a picture of Seth's mother holding a stuffed Panda.  I've seen more than one picture with her holding that PANDA.  Check out the article below.

HILLARY CLINTON CANNOT BE STOPPED

T.A.Frank    January 24, 2016    

Why her victory over Bernie Sanders is inevitable.

"For the second time in eight years, Hillary Clinton sees the Democratic nomination being pawed by a charming interloper, like a priceless vase grabbed by a panda. She’d prefer to shoot the panda, but that could mean breaking the vase, and onlookers would object. To make matters worse, Bernie Sanders, who leads Clinton in both New Hampshire and Iowa, has produced a new video ad, “America,” a wordless feel-hope montage that is awfully good, good enough that I can’t help feeling both moved by it and resentful that it works on me. Maybe shoot the panda."
snip

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/why-hillary-clinton-win-democratic-nomination

Sean Hannity is under fire for talking about Seth Rich and Jack Posobiec has been fired for talking about it.

Jack Posobiec Fired From The Rebel By Ezra Levant For Reporting On Seth Rich

http://animeright.news/zanting/jack-posobiec-fired-from-the-rebel-by-ezra-levant-for-reporting-on-seth-rich

Guess that's it for now!  Sure seems to be a lot of scared people out there, how many voices can they silence?

5 people like this

It's interesting to watch the msm try take ownership of this story and try to undermine further public focus or raised awareness.

I think they're about 8 or more months too late for that...

3 people like this

This story is not going to die, and the more "they" try to bury it, the more is getting exposed.  It's a very deep rabbit hole and boggles the mind what all is involved.   I will start with this web site, then move on.

http://sethrich.info/index.cfm

SETH RICH investigation in eye-opening detail (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OomLn6gut7E      <<the video on yt

http://dennismichaellynch.com/seth-rich-investigation-eye-opening-detail-video/

The reward for info leading to the Seth Rich murderers is up to $500,000 now. 

Suppressing the Truth About Seth Rich, 1648

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4EKIPbRhX0

The Missing OAN Report on Seth Rich, 1650

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyR1MKZ408Y

Why Seth Rich Had to Die – Girlfriend?, 1652

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6U7j0QPDhU

The last one rings true to me, because I seem to recall James O'Keefe / Project Veritas made a video that included clips of Dem poll workers shredding ballotsWhere is he by the way?   Along with Eric Braverman and Brian Pagliano.

The DC Police Chief resigned one month after Seth's murder Lanier is her name, reason given was that everything was corrupt in DC.

ALERT DC Police Chief Resigned 1 Month After Seth Rich’s Murder, Now We Know WHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_gx65QP64

Now get this, speaking of that rabbit hole, guess I too would have quit if I had been Lanier, how does one fight this kind of situation and still maintain the dedication and ability to do your job correctly?  You all recall Debbie Wasserman Schultz, right?

Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Brother Steven Wasserman Accused of Burying Seth Rich Case

Jim Hoft              May 30, 2017

"Former Head of the DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz,  lost her position during the DNC Convention due to WikiLeaks emails being released that showed her efforts to enable Hillary Clinton to win the DNC nomination and steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders.  Now Wasserman Schultz is back in the news.  This time it is because of her close ties with the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia.

Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steven Wasserman, is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia.  Questions are arising whether Steven has played a part in burying the Seth Rich case in DC.  No one has yet been charged in spite of the many unanswered questions related to the murder case.  Because Rich reportedly provided emails to WikiLeaks there are many who believe Rich was murdered as a result."

snip  

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/

In the comments below this story is one by concernedcitizen regarding Seth having found out about the dual polling places and swapped votes from Sanders, who Seth supported, to HRC.   That story is in one of Bill Still's videos I posted above.  (Why Seth Rich had to die)  The following George Webb video shows how deep this rabbit hole goes.   It seems HRC offered Seth a job with her campaign 2 weeks before his death. So she was definitely aware of who he was. I say again, Seth had no clue what he was into. The family has said the DNC appointed Bauman to speak for them, and they didn't know why, also thanked all those working to solve his murder, and in that same video, the mother said she wanted the 2 men caught.  Apparently there was a video of Seth collapsing at the feet of 2 men.   Wonder where that video is, and how she saw it, or had knowledge of it, since everyone is saying there is no street cam  or bodycam footage?

Day 219.1. Hillary's Leakers, Hackers, and Henchmen

Editing to add this video I had forgotten I had kept.  Holy smoke, it mentions the person in the previous video I posted, Alpha Jalloh! Do we all remember  those 2 Russians being thrown out of the US?  

Anonymous - Seth Rich “Trap” Fallen Into By FBI Directory Comey Warned Ready To Be Sprung

2 people like this

Want to solve Seth Rich murder mystery? Help now

June 1, 2017

Campaign launched to put private investigator on trail of killer

"How would you like to hear the words, just like in the 1970s CBS police drama “Hawaii Five-O,” “Book ’em, Danno!” in the Seth Rich murder case in Washington, D.C.? It always came in the show when the bad guy was caught with incontrovertible proof of guilt.

You could play a role by participating in the Go Fund Me campaign launched to raise support for rewards for new evidence that would lead to a conviction, for funding for a private investigator to uncover the truth and for more resources for investigative reporting.

As WND reported, Rich, 27, a staffer with the DNC, was murdered in his affluent neighborhood in Washington. He was shot in the back multiple times with a handgun at 4:18 a.m. a block from his home, and although the police reported it as a robbery, nothing was taken from him. He was transported to an unidentified local hospital and was pronounced dead at 5:57 a.m. On July 22, just 12 days after Rich’s death and days before the Democratic Party Convention in Philadelphia, WikiLeaks released 20,000 emails from DNC officials.

WND is serious about investigating the Seth Rich case through its conclusion. You can help us through our new GoFundMe page starting today!

snip

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/want-to-solve-seth-rich-murder-mystery-help-now/

Tx Reddwolf

George Webb "I've Further Evidence Linking Hillary To The Murder Of Seth Rich."

George Webb has been investigating this for something like 220 days now, and this interview is definitely interesting.

2 people like this

This is about Jack Burkman, a Republican lobbyist involved in Seth Rich case. 

Lobbyist Sues DC Police to Force Them to Open Up Seth Rich Investigation

https://heatst.com/politics/lobbyist-sues-dc-police-to-force-release-of-info-in-seth-rich-investigation/ 

http://thepublicityagency.com/publicity-agency-clients/jack-burkman-republican-strategist-radio-talk-show-host-online-media-kit/

This is a video with a lady questioning Jack Burkman back in Jan. 2017, she asks some good questions, and like others in the comments, notes a bit of mistrust of Burkman.  I get a put off feeling from him.

Response to Jack Burkman Interview with Margaret Howell on Info Wars - Seth Rich Murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4koac1XJ1UE

Questions Linger About Seth Rich Murder Details

http://disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/questions-linger-about-seth-rich-murder-details/

This is long, but ties so many things regarding everything together, Seth Rich really didn't know what he was into.

The spiraling rabbit hole of the Seth Rich Murder - With George Webb

This gal spoke to  guccifer 2, regarding Seth, it seems, she posted their direct messages

https://twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/872156664300011520

https://www.robbinyoung.info/test-2

Scott Taylor ABC tweet about Seth autopsy

https://twitter.com/ScottTaylorTV/status/872222235087515651

WATCH: Footage Emerges of #SethRich Questioning Ballot Integrity

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/watch-footage-emerges-sethrich-questioning-ballot-integrity/

This, although from June 2, 2017, is why, in my opinion, all this crap is going on with Comey, etc.  Those in DC really do not want info about  Seth Rich to keep getting attention, but it must.

Unresolved Murder: Why Seth Rich's Case is Key to #TrumpRussia Investigation    <<<This is a good article

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201706021054260081-seth-rich-trump-russia/

2 people like this

Shoot the Panda: The Chronicle of Seth Rich (1)

Shoot the Panda: The Chronicle of Seth Rich (2)

3 people like this

A side note, yesterday I made the comment that I hoped Scalise, the Congressman shot yesterday, was not in the hospital Seth Rich had been taken too.  Today I find out that is exactly where he is.  Seth was shot in the lower back, Scalise in the hip. Same area of the body, more or less. Scalise has now had 3 surgeries and went from fair condition straight to critical.  

Dr. Siegel on Steve Scalise's medical condition, treatment

CONFIRMED: SCALISE IS AT THE SAME HOSPITAL THAT TOOK OUT SETH RICH

I may not agree with all she says or how she goes about it, but she also makes some good points and I don't feel confidant that he's in the same hospital as Seth was.

3 people like this

Lawyers in DNC Fraud lawsuit ask judge to grant protection #sethrich #DNCFraudLawsuit

1 person likes this

SETH RICH UPDATE: DNC STAFFER MURDERED BY SERIAL KILLER, NOT IN BOTCHED ROBBERY, REPORT CLAIMS

June 20, 2017           Max Kutner

"A serial killer is likely behind the murder of North Carolina Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, according to forensic-psychology students and instructors, who spent three months investigating the homicide. Those researchers, who volunteer at the Profiling Project, an independent group, published their findings on Tuesday in an 83-page report.

The Profiling Project, based in Arlington, Virginia, consists of around 20 volunteers who are current and former George Washington University forensic-psychology graduate students and instructors. The report states that Rich’s July 2016 “death does not appear to be a random homicide” or “a robbery gone bad,” as police had suggested. Instead, the report says, the “death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer,” and that the killer is likely still at large."

snip

http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-report-profiling-project-627634

uh uh not buying this story for many reasons, but it shows someone's worried 

2 people like this

Breaking -Look What The Family Of Seth Rich Just Announced On The Anniversary Of His Death!!

First five minutes of the video. The family is now asking for everyone to quit investigating his death. I smell a rat.  If this were your son, would you not be overturning every rock to find the truth?  I recall videos of his parents begging people to find out what happened, now a year later, the exact opposite?  uh uh, don't think it's gonna happen.  His story must have very important people scared, especially after some of the news coming out the last few days regarding emails, etc.

4 people like this