57 posts in this topic

When the story about a high up DNC staffer meeting a suspicious and untimely death in Washington  DC, in the early hours of July 12th, came out, I considered creating a thread about the story.  Instead, I simply put the info on our 2016 Election thread, because it was pertinent to the election.  However, my intuition is telling me there is something special about this story, and the way it was put to sleep, without causing much of a stir. Mr. Rich was a young guy, only 27 yrs old, and there is high strangeness about his death.  Shot several times in the back, at 4 something AM, on a Sunday morning, when he was out walking in his neighborhood, yet nothing was stolen off his person. He was involved in voter registration at the DNC. Bits and pieces keep coming to me, through my travels, and I think the Wikileaks release of information regarding DNC emails,  may contain information that just might reveal something pertinent to this situation.  Seems from an AP article I came across today, there was a serious dust up between Clinton and Sander's camp, back in Dec. of 2015, relating to none other than voter registration. I did a search just for the name Seth Rich, and came up with 11 emails from the Wikileaks release.  Haven't had time to do a thorough search though. 

I will repost all the links I've saved about this, and the wikileaks link.  Anyone interested in this story?

sethrich.jpg

image Seth Rich  heatst.com

Democratic National Committee staffer shot and killed in Washington

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/12/democratic-national-committee-staffer-shot-and-killed-in-washington.html

DNC official Seth Rich shot dead in Washington, D.C. 

Note that this article states there is now a $25,000 reward for information leading to arrest/conviction of guilty parties in his death. I'm not the only one getting vibes about this. 

People Claiming Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich Connects to Clinton

Now this one I will again include, because in the garbage is bits of truth.   Yes I can smell Sorcha Faal articles a mile away, but...there is something very strange regarding the Seth Rich story.  Plus we know 2 Russian Diplomats were sent home, and that the Clinton Foundation's activities are not above suspicion. 

Assassination Of Top US Democratic Party Official Leads To FBI Capture Of Clinton “Hit Team”

This is the article I  read today, and the parts about voter registration, brought me back to Seth Rich, again.

Hacked Emails Show Democratic Party Hostility to Sanders

This is a link to the Wikileaks DNC email release

Conspiracy Theories are what we are involved in, and the story of Seth Rich, what really happened and why, just might qualify.
post-5-0-49235200-1469766664_thumb.jpg

9 people like this

The pattern of being a Sacrificial Lamb marking his death, savagely, methinks.

Died at 27 yo. (The 27 club)

Not robbed at death.

Killed in WashingTON DC. (=The Cabal gathering place from when it was set up)

This time, even his Name adds to the horrible picture.

4 people like this

Although normally, I would us mundane resources with this sort of thing, I too sense a bigger picture going on. For one thing, the mans' name is very similar to someone in my distant family, indicating to me that ,at the very least, I should pay attention. Then there's the fact that the man is murdered at 4 am ish..., and works as a voter registration staffer...ok who is out walking at 4am???

Well, there's the drug addicts,dealers, pimps and prostitutes, cabbies, the odd shift workers, and voter registration guys...I mean was he on his way to score some coke to share with his girlfriend and the  dealers didn't like his attitude? really, with no obvious robbery any of these scenarios just don't pan out ... he mentions he has family on both sides of the law and shared an insight that he knew he was on a hit list when he says " A life can have exponential value." in his post... This indicates that he knew the people who were after him. 

Biokinesiology shows connection to Clintons. Clintons want to sabotage Sanders' image and send emails ( and most likely moles) to the DNP. They are worried about the voter count and want to ensure victory, so they infiltrate the voter registration and find out who is on whose side... Seth clearly demonstrates he is not playing the game and tries to play peacemaker, which clearly doesn't work.

What I think is that Seth probably found out the depths of the corrupted files in the voter registration, namely open Sanders' voters and was trying to come to some resolution when it went awry.....

Pendulum gave a "yes" answer when asked if Clintons Assassin squad was the perpetrators.

3 people like this

At 4 in the morning you could be meeting with who you thought was your Government team to be whisked away to a safe location, but they shot you instead. Just saying..

5 people like this

I have come across a few more references to Seth Rich.  

Election Fraud Whistleblower Found Dead

July 13, 2016

Christopher Kemmett

"A Democratic National Committee (DNC) official who worked on exposing recent election fraud during the Democratic primaries was found murdered this week. 

Seth Conrad Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC and had been working on exposing the recent cases of election fraud and voter suppression during the recent primaries around the country."
snip

27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC
July 11, 2016

snip
""There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said. 
snip
DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz issued a statement on Monday mourning the death of Rich, who worked as voter expansion data director.

“Our hearts are broken with the loss of one of our DNC family members over the weekend. Seth Rich was a dedicated, selfless public servant who worked tirelessly to protect the most sacred right we share as Americans – the right to vote," she said. "He saw the great potential of our nation and believed that, together, we can make the world a better place."

note, now what was it that came to light in the wikileaks? voting discrepancies! Who lost their job? Schultz  Who immediately hired her? Clinton
snip
Hillary Clinton spoke about Rich on Tuesday morning, amid remarks in New Hamphire on gun violence.
"Just this past Sunday, a young man, Seth Rich -- who worked for the Democratic National Committee, to expand voting rights -- was shot and killed in his neighborhood in Washington. He was just 27 years old," she said. "Surely we can agree that weapons of war have no place on the streets of America."  <<sounds like Obama, get them guns
snip 

Metropolitan Police Department
Homicide: 2100 Block of Flagler Place, Northwest
July 11, 2016

"Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch are investigating a fatal shooting that occurred in the 2100 block of Flagler Place, Northwest on Sunday, July 10, 2016.

At approximately 4:19 am, members of the Fifth District were patrolling the area when they heard gunshots.  Upon arrival on the scene, members located an adult male victim conscious and breathing, and suffering from gunshot wounds.  The victim was transported to an area hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.

The decedent has been identified as 27-year-old Seth Conrad Rich, of Northwest, DC."
snip

Clinton losing control of Dems
July 25, 2016

"The Democratic National Convention might have its own Ted Cruz moment on live television Monday – and it threatens to rip the Democratic Party to pieces right as Hillary Clinton was about to take total control.

Hacked emails have exposed the ugly truth about the party’s primaries, confirming that the system was rigged against Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders from Day One.

These messages show how the party establishment betrayed their own voters by trying to deliver Clinton the nomination on a silver platter.
snip
It’s not a far-fetched possibility. Already, heads are rolling over the leaks, with DNC chair and shameless Clinton cheerleader Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as longtime Democrats cheer her demise.

“She’s essentially a pariah in every corner of the party,” a veteran Democratic strategist told NBC News. “This has needed to happen for a long time.”
snip
Similarly, after it was revealed that lax security at the DNC allowed a Sanders operative to gain access to Clinton’s voter list, party apparatchik plotted how to manipulate coverage to make Sanders look bad.
snip

Seth worked in voter registration and expansion.  I wonder which candidate he was supporting?  Suzz asked who goes walking at 4 am.  I wondered the same thing, and it seems to me, in one of these articles, it was suggested that he had contacted the Clinton Foundation, about something.  It's entirely possible that he had been called to meet someone he trusted, and that is what he was doing out at that hour.  I have to mention, that when I posted the Wasserman and Clinton statements on Seth's death, above, I got this odd, cold, detached kind of feeling.  Not that in the scope of things it matters, but, I would think that they both knew him personally, as the position he held, and the work he did, would be of great importance to both of them in regard to electing Hillary, and especially in light of what those released emails revealed about the DNC's wrong doing in relation to Sanders.  I also now question Sanders. WHY would he now openly support Hillary, and against his supporter's wishes, and go so far as to ask them not to demonstrate on the floor of the convention, after finding out that his own party had actively worked against him?  Something bigger to come?  Seth Rich should not be put on the back burner, someone KNOWS what he had found out, and whomever that is, needs to tell the world. Give Seth the justice he deserves.
6 people like this

Our newest member ceeport came into chat and gave me this link.  Thanks ceeport and  :welcome: to CHANI!

SETH RICH--DNC Investigation--MEET THE FAMILY: AARON, MOLLY--#DEMSINPHILLY

TO HECTOR

GFROM HAYES
SUBJ BROTHER IS SOFTWARE ENGINEER, NORTHRUP GRUMMAN...

(VILLAGE BUREAU)--Expanding the investigation to the relatives--

Rich, Seth C. Seth Rich, 27, was shot and died on Sunday, July 10th, in Washington, DC, where he lived. Seth is survived by his parents, Mary and Joel Rich; and his brother and sister-in-law, Aaron Rich and Molly Zwerdlinger. Seth was a 2011 graduate of Creighton University in Political Science and History. He was involved with Democratic Party politics since high school and was currently working at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington DC. He was serving as Deputy Director-Data-for-Voter Protection/Expansion. SERVICES at 10am on Wednesday at Beth El Synagogue, 14506 California Street followed by burial at Beth El Cemetery, 84th and L Streets. Contributions to Camp Ramah in Wisconsin, 65 East Wacker Place, Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60601 or Beth El Synagogue, 14506 California St. Omaha NE 68154. JEWISH FUNERAL HOME 402-556-9392
snip

http://californiabeardispatch.blogspot.com/

7 people like this

Thank you for starting this topic. I found you because I was searching for more details on Seth's murder. I found the California Bear Dispatch blog to have the most up-to-date info, including new images that show the possibility of uncovered one, possibly two, CCTV cameras located at the Flagler Market, directly across the street from the crime scene. Breezy has the link above! Will be interesting to follow this as we go along!

8 people like this

This seems a very deep rabbit hole.  Post is going to be long, so please bear with me.  Since the first day I've had a feeling that the Seth Rich story was important.  Remember what his job was...voter expansion, voter registration, voter fraud for the DNC.  Not for either candidate, for the DNC itself.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3284014/seth-rich-young-dnc-staffer-who-was-murdered-in-d-c-was-voter-expansion-data-director-progressive-and-voters-rights-advocate/

Slain Democratic National Committee staffer ‘wanted to make a difference

snip

"As a staffer at the Democratic National Committee, Rich worked tirelessly on a project to help voters easily find their polling places."

snip

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-identify-man-fatally-shot-in-bloomingdale/2016/07/11/4236fd1a-4754-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html

Democrats Try to Build on Technology Lead  <<from 2014
snip
"One tool developed during the Obama campaign immediately connects field organizers with likely volunteers. Another helps voters find their nearest polling place and reminds them to cast a ballot. The party also devised ways to tap the friends and relatives of committed supporters to reaching out to their contacts on Facebook and elsewhere on the Internet."   <<<<<using contacts on people's facebook friend's lists?  
snip

Ever heard of PROJECT IVY ???

What's Really Happening with the Technology and Data that Helped President Obama Win
Medium / Matt Compton - Andrew Brown   <<remember this name
snip
NGP VAN touts DNC’s ‘Project Ivy’
Campaigns and Election / Sean Miller

NGP VAN is bullish on the Democrats’ ability to stay ahead in the tech race. The Democratic National Committee this week launched Project Ivy, a multi-million dollar effort to put tools like NGP VAN’s Votebuilder into the hands of downballot candidates. Naturally, the firm was “honored” to expand its market reach. “Not only do Democrats have the message and technology to run smart, data driven campaigns up and down the ballot – they have a culture that values and knows how to apply that technology”, Bryan Whitaker, COO of NGP VAN, said in a statement. “No one is resting on their laurels, and we’re all-in to help build on our technological competitive advantage over Republicans.”  ^^ remember this name too, and that he and Brown worked for the DNC, just like Seth Rich.
snip

Was Project Ivy responsible for this?

Racketeering Lawsuit Exposing Nationwide Vote Rigging in DNC Primaries Could Derail Clinton

"Corte Madera, CA – A major lawsuit is on the precipice of being filed by the Institute for American Democracy and Election Integrity, the implications of which could dramatically alter the landscape of the 2016 U.S. presidential race.
The group claims that in about eleven states, there has been noted a significant difference between the exit polls and the electronic vote totals presented on the morning after the primaries. These differences show votes appear to be shifted from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton. The chances of this kind of shift happening are considered to be statistically impossible between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning in these eleven states. See the chart below."
snip

OK, but wait this is interesting, from 2014

Clintons Provide Firepower Behind DNC 'Voter Expansion Project'  <<Now what did Seth Rich work on again??

"The goals of the new effort aren't merely to protect voting rights but to expand the overall pool of voters, DNC officials told reporters at a briefing Thursday.  <<Wonder if they mean like switching Sanders votes to Hillary, in those primaries ???

Former President Clinton and Hillary Clinton, the front-runner for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, are committed to the "voter expansion project" in a big way, said a DNC official who spoke on background."    <<<<hmmmm, Clinton's committed to the "voter expansion project" my, my, my!!  People is this getting your attention yet???  
snip

Now I'm going to take you back to December of 2015, and ask, do you recall the dust up over voter registration lists between the Sanders and Clinton campaigns? My instincts are telling me that this is also involved in the Seth Rich story.  Let me refresh your memory a bit.

DNC penalizes Sanders campaign for improper access of Clinton voter data  <<Dec. 2015

snip
"The discovery sparked alarm at the DNC, which promptly shut off the Sanders campaign’s access to the strategically crucial list of likely Democratic voters."

The DNC maintains the master list and rents it to national and state campaigns, which then add their own, proprietary information gathered by field workers and volunteers. Firewalls are supposed to prevent campaigns from viewing data gathered by their rivals.

NGP VAN, the vendor that handles the master file, said the incident occurred Wednesday while a patch was being applied to the software. The process briefly opened a window into proprietary information from other campaigns, said the company’s chief, Stu Trevelyan. He said a full audit will be conducted.
snip
Having his campaign cut off from the national party’s voter data is a strategic setback for Sanders — and could be a devastating blow if it lasts. The episode also raises questions about the DNC’s ability to provide strategic resources to campaigns and state parties.

Sanders spokesman Michael Briggs said four Sanders campaign staffers accessed Clinton data, and that three of them did so at the direction of their boss, Josh Uretsky, who was the operative fired."
snip

Clinton campaign sweats out data breach damage  <<Dec. 2015

"Hillary Clinton's team is unsettled by what Bernie Sanders' staffers might have seen in their sneak peek.
snip
“We’re down in New Hampshire, and we all know Iowa is going to tighten,” said one Clinton staffer on the ground in a battleground state. “[The Sanders team] is full of sh-- when they say they didn’t get any intel. … It’s like the opposing general getting your battle plans.”
snip
All of [the data] is extremely valuable; it is work produced by tens of thousands of volunteers," Benenson said, adding that "it is part of a road map to how we are running and strategizing in our campaign and how we get to the totals we need to win in Iowa and New Hampshire, especially,” his voice rising with exasperation.

“We’re talking about precinct-level data, individual-level data, persuadability scores on individuals; we don't know how much they got their hands on when they were downloading. They shouldn't know what numbers we're trying to hit — we're in a three-way primary; there are a lot of ways to win these things. They shouldn't know which precincts we're targeting.”
snip

The desperate scramble for Bernie's secret weapon<<April 2016

"The fate of Sanders' golden catalog of donors and volunteers — his email list — is the talk of the Democratic Party.

Bernie Sanders shows no sign of dropping out of the presidential race anytime soon, but the vultures are already circling over his email list — perhaps the most coveted and valuable catalog of potential voters and donors in the Democratic Party at the moment.

The post-campaign fate of Sanders’ list — his 2016 crown jewel, and the backbone of the Vermont senator's online fundraising juggernaut — is the topic of frequent conversation among operatives working with the Democratic Party committees, down-ballot candidates and a variety of liberal interest groups. Some have already begun strategizing about how to access the list through informal conversations with people close to the Sanders campaign.
snip
Democrats of all stripes also know that another, bigger, question looms: how — or even if —Clinton’s campaign will get any access to Sanders’ roster of young liberals, the group she’s struggled to reach for months.

Sanders staffers are routinely peppered with queries from like-minded activists and party types about the list’s fate — “everybody and their brothers,” said one person close to Sanders’ White House bid. Sanders’ recent move to share some of the love by sending three fundraising emails for House candidates in early April sparked a new rush of interest in the data — assembled by Revolution Messaging, the Democratic digital firm founded by Scott Goodstein, an alum of Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign. The email list is managed in a cloud constructed with tools from Blue State Digital, another firm with deep ties to Obama.
snip

At this point, I don't want to digress.  Voter data is critical.  IT IS the life or death, win or lose for a candidate.  I wonder IF it would be important enough to justify murder?? I told you earlier to remember a couple names, I had a reason for that. I wanted to know where "the Sanders operative" = Josh Uretsky came from.  

Sanders Campaign Maintains DNC Holds Responsibility For Data Breach<<Dec. 2015

"After the Democratic National Committee restored Sen. Bernie Sanders' (I-VT) access to his voter data, an adviser to his presidential campaign has vocalized new complaints about the way the DNC handled the incident, Yahoo News reported on Friday.
snip
Now a campaign adviser says that Josh Uretsky, the data director fired by the campaign, was recommended to the Sanders campaign by DNC officials and a staffer at NGP VAN.

“It’s not as if we conjured this guy Josh from thin air. This is an individual … who was recommended to us by the DNC and NGP VAN," the adviser told Yahoo News."
snip

OK  so then someone from the DNC and from NGP VAN recommended Josh Uretsky to the Sanders campaign.  But who? Well, here it is...

Democrat Turmoil: Bernie Sanders Adviser Claims DNC Planted a Rogue Staffer to Steal Clinton Data<<Dec. 2015

"An anonymous adviser to Bernie Sanders has alleged that the recent data breach of Clinton voter data was a false-flag attack staged by the DNC.
snip
The adviser identified Andrew Brown, the DNC National Data Director who works closely with NGP VAN’s voter data program, and Bryan Whitaker, the former COO of NGP VAN, as key individuals who recommended Uretsky to the Sanders campaign.

“I don’t know how you can more centrally connect this thing than those two [the DNC and NGP VAN] entities,” the adviser said. “Here we are being attacked by both of those entities when, in fact, they recommended this guy to the campaign.”

The adviser was also scathing about how the DNC reacted after the data breach occurred. After it was revealed that a Sander staffer had accessed Clinton voter data, the DNC cut off the Sanders campaign’s access to a shared database, until legal threats from Sanders’ camp forced them to back down. The Clinton campaign was also allowed to see an audit of the data breach and send it to the media, while Sanders’ team were kept out of the loop.

In his discussion with Yahoo News, the adviser pointed to this as further evidence that the DNC, NGP VAN, and the Clinton campaign were in cahoots.

“This is one of the things that we were whipsawed in over the course of the, you know, 48 hours,” the adviser said. “NGP VAN was leaking information, clearly provided documents to the DNC and the Clinton campaign — or the DNC was providing those documents to the Clinton campaign. Documents that we didn’t have.”
snip

The voter data info is critical to all campaigns.   I don't know why I feel this Sanders situation is important, but I do.  Andrew Brown DNC Nat'l Data Director.  Seth Rich's job was DNC voter expansion programs backed by none other than Bill and Hillary Clinton. What did Seth stumble upon? I would think he knew all three of these people Andrew Brown, Bryan Whitaker, Josh Uretsky, as common ground DNC, DC, possibly even the Clintons. He most likely found voter discrepancies, and knew who was responsible. Sorcha Faal article posted above is sounding more like truth, not fiction.
4 people like this

Deaths of Seth Conrad Rich & John Ashe - OAN 7-28-2016

Is this the Wash Post story concocted about the two Russian diplomats that were expelled?

Two Russian diplomats expelled after Moscow cop’s tackle of U.S. official

July 8, 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-expels-russian-diplomats-over-moscow-cops-tackle-of-us-official/2016/07/08/a58188f4-4547-11e6-bc99-7d269f8719b1_story.html

Note July 8th is the date mentioned by the Sorcha Faal article, for this article in the Wa. Post.  hmmmm

Now is this the shootout with the "hit team"??  Some of the incidences in Sorcha Faal report, should be provable IF they happened, right?? Looks like they just might be?  A google search does not even bring this lockdown up for me. Then again, who knows? just figured i'd make note of them, in case.

Suspect shoots at police during chase that prompts Capitol lockdown

July 13, 2016   

"WASHINGTON — A suspect fired a “mini machine gun” at police during a chase through D.C. that caused a lockdown at the U.S. Capitol Tuesday afternoon.<<<the 12th  2 days after Seth Rich 4 am Sunday to 4 pm Tuesday

Around 4 p.m., D.C. police say they received a call about a man with a gun in the Navy Yard neighborhood. When police arrived, they saw three suspects in a silver four-door sedan and gave chase. <<isn't it likely a hit team would be a team of 3?

The vehicle led police on a chase to the Third Street Tunnel, where one suspect leaned out of the vehicle with a “mini machine gun” and opened fire on the pursuing officers, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said during a news conference.

During the exchange, the suspect dropped the gun, later identified as a MAC-11, and some ammunition in the tunnel, Lanier said. <<did they ever publicly identify what type of gun he had been shot with, I don't think so, said they didn't know?

A short time later, the vehicle lost control and struck a wall near the exit to the tunnel at 1st and D streets in Northwest. The crash site is about a half-mile from the Capitol grounds.
snip

Maybe more truth than fiction??
3 people like this

There's a mention of Seth on this psychic's page  Tx deekin for posting this link elsewhere on site, perhaps there is a hint in this info, that could be followed.

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/

2 people like this

Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken

July 29, 2016

Emily Zanotti

"Washington DC’s up-and-coming Bloomingdale neighborhood remains gripped by fear three week after the murder there of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich — with still no reported leads, suspects or arrests in the killing.

At the same time, conspiracy theories surrounding the murder have reached a new frenzy, especially after the hacking of DNC e-mails led to the resignation of its chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Rich was beaten, shot and killed early on the morning of July 8 while he was walking home and talking on the phone to his girlfriend. Police have said they haven’t determined if his murder was a botched robbery or something else. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.
snip
seth-rich-bloomingdale_02.jpg

The Reward Poster

The theory is apparently based on Julian Assange’s recent ITV appearance, where he scoffed at the idea that Russian hackers could be responsible for the data dump, and said that “anyone” within the Democrats’ organization could easily have sent Wikileaks the offending messages.

Given that Rich as a DNC staffer presumably would have had some access to its servers, Reddit is absolutely positive Rich paid the ultimate price for exposing Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC’s crusade against Bernie Sanders.

The crazy conspiracy doesn’t end there. /r/The_Donald had even put together a timeline, worthy of Russell Crowe’s back shed in A Beautiful Mind. Not only does the subreddit link Rich to the Clintons through a series of (alleged) side jobs and encounters, it also links the 27-year-old junior staffer to powerful environmentalists who may or may not be Bernie Sanders supporters. Based on their theory, these “green” bigwigs pushed Rich to release the DNC’s emails, prompting the Clintons, who somehow knew about the operation, to order a hit.

Other conspiracy theorists are seeking to link Rich’s murder to that of Molly Macauley, a beloved “space economist” who had testified before Congress. Macauley was killed just a few days before Rich, while walking her dogs in an upscale Baltimore neighborhood. As with Rich’s death, the murder remains unsolved. There is no evidence to connect the deaths. 
snip

In 40 days, 4 deaths
1. Shahriar Zolfaghari,  husband of Georgia Prosecutor  Camila Wright, investigating child sex slavery, Epstein, etc., was shot June 1, 2016
2. John Ashe, former UN official set to testify with Ng Lap Seng death by barbell crushed throat, June 26, 2016
3. Molly McCauley VP for research at Resources for the Future, a Washington-based think tank that studies environmental and economic policy, was stabbed in Baltimore  July 8, 2016
4. Seth Rich, DNC official, working on voter expansion/fraud, shot on July 10th

Did these 4 people have anything at all in common?  None of these deaths have been resolved, they are all "mysteries", and as long as they remain "mysteries", there will be "conspiracy theories" about them.  That is what lack of truth creates. Perhaps someone will work on it until they are solved, or find a common denominator, connecting them all. Truth, after all, is oft times stranger than fiction.
7 people like this

I have a friend who just recently asked me if I was aware of Seth Rich.  In response, I sent him a link to this thread.  What I am going to post is the response I received this morning from him, via email.  The first couple of lines I post only so you can see he had no clue as to what I spend my time doing.  He brings up a couple points, and I will interject my thoughts at those points, because there was something bothering me all along, but he jarred my thinking on both, when I read what he wrote.  Here goes.

"Wow....I assume "Breezy" on the CHANI Project is you?
If so, you certainly do your homework.  

'Common denominator' possibilities:

Shahriar Zolfaghari,  husband of Georgia Prosecutor  Camila Wright---Bill Clinton, known pedophile---Shahriar murdered as warning to Camila,
(like killing JFK to stop RFK from investigating the Mafia---'kill the dog and the tail stops wagging') to stop Camila from investigating Bill C.

John Ashe---killed for having/leaking information on the Clinton Foundation.

Molly McCauley VP for research at Resources for the Future---watch the Clinton Cash documentary again----Hillary was taking cash (via the Clinton Foundation) to get approvals for mineral/oil rights for shady investors in Africa and South America.  McCauley, as a researcher for RESOURCES for the Future may have found something/threatened to tell something the Clintons didn't want known."

My Thoughts>>McCauley and her job at Resources for the Future.  I know you all recall the death of  LaVoy Finicum, the stand off, the BLM, Us finding out that the property they grazed their cattle on was wanted because of a deal the Clintons were responsible for getting for Uranium One/Russia. 20% of all Uranium mined in the US, now belongs to Russia, thanks to the Clintons.  McCauley could very well have been in possession of inside information about this deal. 

"Seth Rich---here's my take on his demise---Rich had a very important file with him---he went to meet a person(s) to discuss/divulge/sell that file.  The person(s)
demanded Rich hand it over, which he refused to do.  They struggled over the file.  Rich gets punched in the face, injuring his face.  Rich falls to the ground injuring his hands and knees.  While on his hands and knees, Rich gets shot in the back two times.  In the police report, the cops found Rich alive and conscious.  If that is true, Rich must have told the cops who shot him.  It would be the logical thing to do, but the cops don't mention Rich saying anything to them.  It's clear Rich knew his attacker(s).  His girlfriend heard noises and asked Seth about them and he said not to worry about it.  It's clear he struggled over something, but it wasn't his wallet, his phone or his watch.  It had to be something more valuable to the murderer(s) than money."

My Thoughts>>I read Seth's story multiple times, and could not figure out exactly why the circumstances bothered me. Bruised face, hands, knees, then shot in the back, but nothing stolen.  Talking to gf on phone, she heard scuffle, he told her nothing to worry about. OF course not, IF, as my friend wrote,  HE KNEW his assailant/s, and trusted them.  Nothing stolen, well of course not, because we don't know what all Seth had with him.  How about a flash drive?   No one would miss it, as only he himself, and his assailant would know he had it. 

"The common denominator is the Clintons.  Bill has been to that billionaire's pedophilia island (Orgy Island-as it is called) at least five times.  Camila Wright is investigating pedophilia rings.  It's logical she dug up dirt on Bill and the death of her husband was a warning.

John Ashe was killed a few days before he was to testify with his Chinese businessman partner against Charlie Tree (sp?), who funneled funds to the DNC and was a Clinton Foundation donor.  The reason for Ashe's murder is simply he knew too much as was going to spill the beans, or, he wanted more money to keep his mouth shut than the Clinton's were willing to pay.

Just look at the facts: Four people murdered, all under unusual circumstances, no suspects, and in at least John Ashe's case, the cops were lying about the cause of death (heart attack, then crushed windpipe).  The cops know nothing.  All four dead people had access to information that could implicate the Clintons.  My guess is all the victims knew their murderer.  It is the manner in which the Italian Mafia murder other members.  They send someone they know and trust. "

My thoughts>> I can only tell you all this one thing.  Whatever happens in the US, has an effect worldwide.  It touches each and every one of us here and all of the rest of you out there, in some way.  Whether it's via crooked trade deals, stealing another country's resources and destruction of their lands,  deaths of millions, militarily, elections, corruption in general, etc.  I don't know what "they" wanted from Seth Rich, but I know "some" would not hesitate to kill anyone whom "they" felt threatened by, for any reason. History proves that. To say this "rabbit hole" is deep, is an understatement.  This thread will always be with Seth Rich, in mind.  A good young man, from all I've read, with his whole life in front of him, murdered simply because he knew too much about someone or something.  

Here's another death to consider  Mike Flynn June 23, 2016  Breitbart  heart attack totally unexpected

10 people like this

Sources not available and not verified.

"> A somber Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that a top American Democratic Party staffer preparing to testify against Hillary Clinton was assassinated this past Sunday during a secret meeting in Washington D.C. he believed he was having with Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents, but who turned out, instead, to be a “hit team”—and who, in turn, were captured yesterday after a running gun battle with US federal police forces just blocks from the White House. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

> According to this report, SVR “electronic specialists” performing counterintelligence “missions/operations” noted on 7 July an “enormous/gigantic” increase of computer and telephonic traffic between the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters in Washington D.C. and the Clinton Foundation (CF) offices in New York City.

>Upon a “deeper/broader” investigation into this “odd/strange” increase in communications between these believed to be separate organizations, this report continues, SVR analysts determined that the original initiating person responsible was a 27-year-old DNC official named SETH RICH.

>What had drawn the concern of DNC official Seth Rich causing him to contact the Clinton Foundation, this report explains, was his discovery of a “pay-to-play” scheme that involved people seeking jobs with a new Hillary Clinton presidential administration to funnel money to the Clinton’s through their foundation with various US federal government positions being designated by the dollar amount it would cost to buy them.

TL;DR.: Seth Rich discovered a ''Pay to play'' scheme where people basically pay for government positions.

> SVR analysts, while preparing to document the results of their 7 July probe into the Clinton Foundation concerns of DNC official Seth Rich, became alarmed when they discovered that his “micro computer system” (cell phone?) had become “infected/virused” by “killers/assassins” working for the Clinton’s—and who the SVR had previously documented as being involved in the assassination of the husband of the State of Georgia prosecutor investigating Bill Clinton for child sex crimes and the murder of American pop singer Christina Grimmie and massacre of nearly 50 gay pride celebrants. Fearing that the life of DNC official Seth Rich was in danger due to his being “tracked/targeted” by this known Clinton “hit team”, this report says, SVR Director Mikhail Fradkov authorized an emergency contact between his agency and the US State Department—but, and shockingly, when Russian diplomats presented the SVR findings to US authorities, on 7 July, they were immediately expelled from the United States.

> the US State Department thanked Russia for the information stating that it would be “taken care of”, and then formally requested that the matter remain secret. Seth Rich died 24 hours later at 4:19 am

> SVR intelligence analysts contributing to this report speculate that this latest assassination ordered by the Clinton’s has enraged FBI Director JAMES COMEY who barely a week ago allowed Hillary Clinton to walk free from her many crimes committed against her own government and people—and that he had no choice to do because of his own involvement with the Clinton Foundation while he was the director of the notorious HSBC money laundering bank that funneled hundreds-of-millions of dollars to the Clinton’s.

8 people like this

In regard to Mike Flynn, he was a writer for Breitbart.  

On June 23, 2016 this story was published. 

Clinton Cash: Bill, Hillary Created Their Own Chinese Foundation In 2014

By Mike Flynn     

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/clinton-created-chinese-foundation/

Then on the same day, June 23. 2016, this

RIP: Breitbart News Editor Mike Flynn Passes Away

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/rip-breitbart-news-editor-mike-flynn-passes-away/

Don't know if you are aware of this one

Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead

August 1, 2016

" AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

By the Staff at AFP —

Prolific author, AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer and seasoned Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound. Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1. Thorn would have been 54.

At the peak of his writing career, the author of some 20 books and 30 chapbooks, Thorn had reported for this newspaper for over a decade, writing thousands of articles on myriad subjects from conspiracy to health-related topics. Best known for his investigate research on the Clintons, Thorn wrote the Clinton trilogy—three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state."
snip

Now the "Illuminati" are calling for the death of Assange, and calling Wikileaks a terrorist organization

ILLUMINATI ORDERS ELIMINATION OF JULIAN ASSANGE + WIKILEAKS!

5 people like this

We can add two more deaths to this growing list, just coincidences, I'm sure.

Shawn Lucas  Atty who filed the fraud case against the DNC and DWSchultz is dead  https://digitalempire.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/shawn-lucas-lead-attorney-against-the-dnc-fraud-case-dead/

Joe Montano worked at DNC regarding voter issues for Filipino/Americans, and was an aide to Tim Kaine,  Hillary's VP pick,  is dead

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/joe-montano-regional-rep-tim-kaine-remembered-advocacy-passion-n618891

7 people like this

I missed a dot above.  Joe Montano was Tim Kaine's top aide, and while Kaine was head of the DNC prior to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who also admitted she knew Seth Rich, as is stated in the video below.

Clinton Body Count +5 in Just 6 Weeks

Going to edit here in order to add that I have read a post from someone who knows "Victor Thorn" on a personal basis. That the name was/is a writer's  pseudonym.  That the pseudonym "Victor Thorn" was killed off, but there are no reports of the real individual's death. 

7 people like this

Let's add another one to the list.....Mark Weiner, personal friend of the Clintons, who, even though he had Leukemia, the Dr.'s are saying  they have no clue why he died, just as he was getting dressed to attend the DNC.  

Mark Weiner dies at 62; was RI Democratic fixture and friend of Clintons

July 26, 2016

Edward Fitzpatrick

"Weiner's friendship with the Clintons dates to 1976, when he interned for Hillary Clinton, who was running Jimmy Carter's campaign in Indiana. Weiner grew close to then-Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton while raising money for the Democratic Governors Association.

Mark S. Weiner died while following his heart, heading to see his lifelong friends, the Clintons.

On Tuesday morning, the longtime Democratic Party activist and major fundraiser rose, eager to travel to the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia to hear a speech by his longtime friend, former President Bill Clinton, and to see Hillary Clinton become the first female nominee for president from a major party.
During his speech at the convention Tuesday night, Bill Clinton said he and Hillary cried when they heard of Weiner's death."

• Scott Kleeb (failed Nebraska Democrat, founder of EPS)  Energy Pioneer Solutions---based in Nebraska

• Seth Rich (worked on Scott Kleeb's campaign, DNC staffer for voter engagement, deceased) ---also from Nebraska

• Mark Weiner (Democrat fund raiser, invested 5% into EPS, deceased)

Seth Rich worked on Scott Kleeb's failed run for office.  Seth Rich, Scott Kleeb, EPS, all from Nebraska.  Let's NOT forget who is pushing the UN's Climate Change bs.  Obama, the Democrats, the elites.  This might explain why.  I stated long ago that this rabbit hole is very deep.  All these people dying is no coincidence, and the ties/connections run deep!  The UN Climate Control Agenda, is a very real horror!!.  Once they control food production, water usage, we won't stand a chance, and it seems some are in a position to make a whole lot of money, especially if their "wo-man" is in office!!!  What part do all those secret trade agreements being pushed on us have in this? TPP,  TIPP,  TISA?  Could this be the reason why all the voter discrepancies, and fraud, and the lying about the polling, and why they don't want Trump in?? One huge circle jerk, and quite possibly every living man, woman and child on this planet, are at risk from what's going on in the US Elections!

We have been doing community research and we believe we found the smoking gun.

[sMOKING GUN] DNC Members Held Millions In "Green Technology" Company; Add "Climate Change" To Campaign; Rig Election For Clinton; (self.DNCleaks)

submitted 8 days ago * by noleak_onlythrowaway

EDIT: Another Democrat connected to EPS has died. This is turning into a death watch.

Hillary had to get elected to execute this plan. She wasn't counting on such a tough battle from an outsider, Bernie Sanders, which added the complications that necessitated rigging of the election. Given what was at stake (and the reward), the DNC happily colluded to keep Bernie down in polls, and when that wasn't working they tampered with the electronic voting results leading to significant differences between actual vs. exit polls. A DNC staffer named Rich SethSeth Rich caught on to the plot and was going to expose it, so he was murdered while on his way home one evening. By doing it on the street it could look like a simple mugging, but they didn't take his wallet, cell phone or watch.

Suddenly the DNCLeak happens, DWS resigns to try to take the fall for keeping Bernie down. Hillary immediately offers her a job to keep her close and make sure she doesn't go public. Her replacement was also implicated in the emails, so she had to step down as well. Suspicious delegates catching on to shenanigans then become a problem, so the DNC focuses the entire convention on "Unity" in spite of the constant booing and protests and growing distrust of the party. Seat fillers are employed to displace the protesters to help maintain the image of unity, and noise machines are installed to cancel out the sound of boos.

It was an awful lot of work, but what even was the plot to begin with? Let's start from the beginning.

Bill Clinton's friend Scott Kleeb started a business called Energy Pioneer Solutions in 2008 (after a failed house and senate run as a Democrat). Energy Pioneer Solutions aims to use technology to make homes more energy efficient, and partner with governments to provide tax incentives to customers and to tie in electronically with building codes that improve energy efficiency.

Hillary runs for president in 2008, but loses the primary to Barack Obama. She continues on to serve as Secretary of State for Obama's first term.

Another friend of Bill and Hillary named Terry McAuliffe also invested in "green" technologies, founding GreenTech Automotive in 2009. Terry McAuliffe eventually became governor of Virginia in 2013, and in late 2014 Terry fought to purchase new electronic voting machines statewide - previously each polling district acquired their own polling machines. A significant discrepancy has been noted between exit polling and results in Clinton's favor in districts that use electronic voting machines. Virginia is a very important swing state in the 2016 election. Hillary also won the Democratic primary in Virginia.
Terry McAuliffe also attempted to restore voting rights to convicted felons (later overturned.) and abolish voter IDs.

As we return to the smoking gun, we meet another friend of the Clintons', Andrew Tobias. This is an email from 05/14/2016 from Andrew Tobias to Luis Miranda of the DNC. Andrew has served as the DNC treasurer since 1999. In this email, Andrew admits that Clinton had been giving "insider tips" to friends within the DNC about a company called - you guessed it - Energy Pioneer Solutions. Now Andrew also admits that he went all in on this company ($1,000,000), even suggesting that was a lot of money for him, so the tip was given with a great deal of confidence in return on investment. Relevant quotes:

What Clinton did do was inspire some friends to make this green investment, because the more green investments we make, the better it will be for our economy, our energy independence, and combatting climate change.

PS – I own a chunk of the company in question: I’ve put in more than $1 million (a small fortune to me), hoping to profit from making old homes more energy-efficient with better insulation, caulking and stuff like that. We may or may not succeed, but isn’t it a good thing that we’re trying?

As you'll note in the email, the Wall Street Journal got ahold of this story about prominent members of the DNC buying a majority stake in a random energy efficiency company from Nebraska. Though they were looking for a CGI/Clinton Foundation connection which Andrew disputes on his blog.

The Wall Street Journal, however, failed to find a lead for insider trading because it turns out they had bad intel relating to the Clinton Foundation and a mysterious donation to EPS in the amount of $2m. The Clinton Foundation turned out to be a dead end, but folks, what we're seeing here is much more insidious. Let's keep going.

The Democratic Primaries are not going to plan. Bernie Sanders is proving to be far more popular than Hillary anticipated. The DNC began to panic, and started to help Clinton stack the deck against Bernie from the inside, and we started seeing manipulation of the media to benefit Hillary in what was still a hotly contested primary.

As primaries and caucuses were held for the Democrats throughout the United States, people began reporting voter suppression and discrepancies with exit polling in districts with electronic voting machines. In fact, reports are now suggesting that Bernie may have won in pledged delegate count in districts with electronic voting where the results show Hillary won. He may have even won the primary.

In June of 2016, the DNC drafted a new, updated Democratic Platform. A new part of the 2016 platform is combating climate change through tax incentives that promote building energy efficiency and updates to building codes. Are you keeping up? Clinton has given insider trading tips to members of the DNC that will make them millionaires when a company that creates new technologies that integrate with government to improve building energy efficiency to be used as a foundation for automatic tax incentives.

At the same time the Democratic Platform Update was being Ratified, a persistent thorn in Clinton's side that threatened to ruin everything if he challenged her to the party nomination suddenly decided to suspend his campaign, endorse Clinton, insist his voters support the very person he has been demonizing for months. Later on at the convention, many report he appeared a defeated man, emotional and sunken, and some even suggested he may have a wound on his face.

On or around July 12th, (July 10th) Seth Rich is shot and killed in Northwest DC. Seth worked for the DNC in voter engagement. He was walking home, speaking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard some noise on Rich's end of the line. He told her not to worry about it. He was found with bruises on his face, hands and knees, and was shot in the back two times. Initially suspected to be a robbery, police and family confirm that his wallet, watch, keys, phone were still on him - nothing was stolen, not even the cash or the credit cards he had in his wallet. Seth Rich worked on Scott Kleeb's campaign!

On July 22nd, Wikileaks announces a leak from the DNC email database that promises to land Clinton behind bars. The party is in disarray. Emails confirm collusion to chill Bernie support.

The day before the DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz steps down as chair of the DNC. Instead of distancing herself from the drama unfolding within the DNC, Hillary shocks the world and hires DWS to lead her campaign. Had she not hired DWS, perhaps DWS might've gone public with the scheme.

The DNC opens to disharmony, protests, boos and heckles, disrupting the first 2 days of the convention. DNC leaders take measures to block Bernie Supporters including hiring seat fillers, blocking delegation seating sections and installing audio equipment to interfere with the noise they make.

Long time friend of the Clintons, Democrat activist and another investor in EPS, Mark Weiner, died while getting dressed for the convention. Mark also knew Scott Kleeb and owned a 5% share in EPS. While it was understood that Weiner was suffering from leukemia, the cause of death is not understood at this time.

Hillary Clinton accepts the nomination.

Folks, this isn't over. We now have the leaders of a major political party with individual investments at stake (read: their entire lives at stake) banking on Hillary getting elected in November, and they have already demonstrated that they will stop at nothing to make that happen. If Hillary is elected, she can carry out the Democratic Party Platform, institute programs that will ultimately result in contracts for companies like EPS (which once again is majority owned by prominent members of DNC leadership), providing subsidies with taxpayer dollars and many of your elected officials will become instant millionaires.

While some of this is speculation (I did my best to ensure I backed up each point with something substantial), one thing is undisputable: members of the DNC stand to make millions if Hillary is elected, while they stand to lose millions if she isn't, and plenty of people have killed for far less.

The following people may have had ties to this plot in some way and their interactions should be scrutinized:

Andrew Tobias (DNC Finance)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (former DNC chair)
Scott Kleeb (failed Nebraska Democrat, founder of EPS)
Seth Rich (worked on Scott Kleeb's campaign, DNC staffer for voter engagement, deceased)
Mark Weiner (Democrat fund raiser, invested 5% into EPS, deceased)
Luis Miranda (DNC staffer)
Donna Brazile (DNC staffer, briefly DNC chair)
Terry McAuliffe (former DNC chair, governor of VA)
Tim Kaine (former DNC chair, former governor of VA, senator from VA, VP pick - see other connections between Tim, Clinton and DWS)

READ THIS. Share this, spread this, promote this, copy and paste it every where you can before it's removed and we all end up like Seth Rich

EDIT: TL;DR Many prominent DNC members are helping rig the election for personal gain by investing in specific green technologies of a friend of the Clintons that will receive subsidies, support and very lucrative national contracts under new aspects of the DNC platform. May have murdered to cover it up. Individuals within the DNC have MILLIONS of dollars at stake hinged on Hillary winning the presidency.

Now I would suggest looking into the following questions: why are the major banks funding Hillary's campaign by the millions? Is there something in the recently linked TPP document that might benefit/implicate the major banks? How about George Soros? What's his role, and what does he stand to gain by "donating" $25m to the Clinton campaign?  

Tx Reddwolf  for this one

6 people like this

Clinton Kill List Connections. "Breaking Intel" - video and article links

Posted By: glasc

Date: Sunday, 7-Aug-2016 19:22:43

Clinton Kill List Connections. "Breaking Intel"

Published on Aug 7, 2016 by Veritas 13Fox

About:

A Must Watch!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-sabo...

http://sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/...

http://www.nydailynews.com/latino/bus...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles...

http://www.breitbart.com/national-sec...

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=53518

4 people like this

OK guys, this is getting crazy     RT had a story about the accountant for EPS = Energy Pioneer Solutions,  mentioned in my post above, being taken into FEDERAL Protection Custody after giving depositions.    RT then scrubbed the story, but here's an imgur of the page one guy grabbed.  http://imgur.com/a/E6kEc

Then over the weekend the FBI raided her campaign offices in Philadelphia, and New Jersey. 

FBI RAIDS HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN OFFICES INSIDE UNION HALL IN PHILA.

August 8, 2016

"Almost a dozen FBI agents raided the Hillary Clinton Campaign Offices inside the union hall of the International Brotherhood of ElectricaL Workers (IBEW) in Philadelphia Sunday.

The FBI executed search warrants at several locations throughout Philadelphia but no one would say what the Search Warrant sought.

This is an ominous development for the Clinton Campaign; after all, how will American voters view a Presidential Candidate whose campaign offices are raided by the FBI?

UPDATE 12:25 PM EDT MONDAY AUGUST 8, 2016 --

Federal authorities executed search warrants at more than half a dozen locations in Philadalphia and in southern New Jersey over the weekend, including Hillary Clinton's Campaign Headquarters at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 98 Union-hall at 17th and Spring Garden Streets in Philadelphia.

Agents removed at least a hundred boxes of paperwork along with several computer hard drives, loading them into a yellow Penske rental truck shortly after 3 p.m. Sunday, as boxes, computer hard drives, and a laptop were carried from the Campaign Headquarters.

Seized were bank records, invoices, credit card records, and tax forms, a person familiar with the investigation said."
0OBGEAAL.jpg
snip

Tx Reddwolf
7 people like this

WikiLeaks offers $20,000 for information about murder of Seth Conrad Rich, DNC staffer

August 9, 2016

Andrea Noble

"WikiLeaks announced Tuesday it will provide a $20,000 reward for information that helps police solve the fatal shooting of a 27-year-old D.C. man who worked for the Democratic National Committee.

In an announcement made on Twitter, the organization known for publishing secret information offered the reward in exchange for information leading to the conviction of the person who killed Seth Conrad Rich.

Rich was fatally shot in the early morning hours of July 10 while walking to his Bloomingdale apartment in Northwest D.C.

Metropolitan Police Department officials said Rich was shot multiple times and while investigators have not established a motive in the case, they were looking into the possibility that his death could have been related to several recent robberies in the area.

“We are looking into some robberies that have occurred in that area and we will match the lookouts to see if that has anything to do with this murder,” said Acting Capt. Anthony Haythe, during a press conference held the day after Rich’s death."
snip

Tx to Reddwolf for the following story

Julian Assange Floats Theory That Murdered DNC Employee Was Informant In Dutch Interview
August 9, 2016

"“I am suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange floated the possibility on Tuesday that a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer was an informant for the organization.

“Whistleblowers often take very significant efforts to bring us material and often at very significant risks,” Assange said in an interview to be aired Tuesday on the Dutch television program Nieuwsuur. “There’s a 27-year-old who works for the DNC and who was shot in the back, murdered, just a few weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the streets in Washington.”

Seth Rich, a DNC employee who did voter outreach, was shot to death last month early in the morning in Washington, D.C. The case is unsolved and police have speculated it was an attempted robbery. <<speaking to his gf on the phone, she heard a scuffle and he told her not to worry, he most likely KNEW his attacker.

On Reddit, Rich’s death has become the source of theories about whether he was involved in the leaks of emails and files from the Democratic National Committee last month. US intelligence officials have linked the leak to a Russian hack, though there has been no official conclusion on the matter."
snip

That's $45,000 in active rewards for info., let's hope for justice for Seth Rich!
3 people like this

This article is from the Daily Sheeple. Please use your own discernment re: contents.

CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED: ASSANGE SUGGESTS MURDERED DNC STAFFER SETH RICH WAS WIKILEAKS SOURCE: “WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HOW HIGH THE STAKES ARE IN THE UNITED STATES”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/conspiracy-confirmed-assange-suggests-murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-was-wikileaks-source-we-have-to-understand-how-high-the-stakes-are-in-the-united-states_082016

5 people like this

I posted this today on the Explosions thread, and mentioned since close to DC., we may want to take note of and remember it.

Dozens injured as blaze tears through apartment building in Washington DC suburb (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

Two bodies were found in the rubble, and I think 7 missing. 

https://www.rt.com/usa/355495-fire-explosion-washington-gas/

Now this comes up

BREAKING: Early morning explosion in DC leaves YET ANOTHER DNC staffer dead

"At least two people died and several remained missing after a natural gas explosion and fire leveled an apartment building late Wednesday in the Washington suburb of Silver Spring, Md., fire officials said.

Assistant Chief Russ Hamill of the Montgomery County Police told reporters Thursday that two bodies were found in the ruins and that the scene would be handled as a “death investigation.”  The identity of one of the bodies has led some to speculate, especially following the revelations about murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich this week."

snip

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-early-morning-explosion-in-dc-leaves-yet-another-dnc-staffer-dead/

OK.  I am making note of this incident and these articles.  Let's really hope this is just speculation and not proven to be true, because IF IT IS true, then something very dirty is afoot, and the police/FBI/DOJ, had better get onto it, and to the bottom of it. 

5 people like this

DEMOCRATIC ‘CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS” PR AGENT HIRED TO SHUT DOWN SETH RICH “CONSPIRACY THEORIES”

August 11, 2016

Paul Joseph Watson

"The man hired to shut down “conspiracy theories” surrounding the mysterious murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich is a public relations manager who specializes in “crisis communications” for the Democratic Party.

27-year-old Rich was shot in the back in Washington D.C. on July 10, the apparent victim of an attempted “robbery” despite the fact that no possessions were taken.

Earlier this week, Julian Assange appeared on Dutch television and implied that Rich was one of the sources of the DNC email link. Wikileaks then offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of his killer.

It has since emerged that Rich’s family is now being represented by Brad Bauman, whose LinkedIn page lists his roles as, “Managing a crisis communications and full service public relations firm,” and “Providing strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labor unions.”

Earlier today, Wikileaks tweeted, “Seth Rich’s new “family spokesman” is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.”
snip
4 people like this

i am reposting some info here about Assange, etc., as imo it's all connected.  First, back in April 

Renowned lawyer who represented Julian Assange died after being struck by train in West Hampstead

April 23, 2016

Rachel Roberts

snip

"Married father of two John Jones, QC, worked at renowned legal chambers, Doughty Street and died last Monday morning. (April 18, 2016) Police say they are not treating the death as suspicious."

snip

http://archive.is/veVVM#selection-2589.0-2589.175

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/renowned-lawyer-who-represented-julian-assange-died-after-being-struck-by-train-coincidence

Then there's this

WikiLeaks lawyer’s death ruled: not suicide

August 22, 2016

"[C]oroner Mary Hassell […] was satisfied [from the CCTV footage] that “nobody else was involved”. Recording a narrative verdict, Ms Hassell said she could not be certain that Mr Jones intended to kill himself because the balance of his mind was affected. Ms Hassell said: “John Jones died instantaneously when he jumped in front of a moving train. However, the state of his mental health at the time meant that he lacked the necessary intent to categorise this as suicide.”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-lawyers-death-ruled-not-suicide/

Wonder if he had a cell phone on him?  Recall those in London a couple years ago who rioted, and none knew why they did so after the fact?  The technology is in place for causing people to do things they wouldn't normally do.  Just saying....

We all know there's been a few more deaths since John Jones' death, including John Ashe, Seth Rich, Victor Thorne.  Assange/Wikileaks offered a $25,000 reward for info on Rich's death, and it is being floated that Thorne did not commit suicide either.  There is really only one who knows.

https://therealstrategy.com/victor-thorne/

Assange/Wikileaks keeps on leaking info and 2 major vip's are being directly affected, George Soros/Hillary Clinton.  

Don't forget we had a climber on Trump Tower, in the meantime

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-tower-climber-wanted-meeting-presidential-candidate-n627761

and on the same day as this......August 10, 2016

Democratic Strategist Calls For The Assassination Of Julian Assange

August 10, 2016

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-10/democratic-strategist-calls-assassination-julian-assange

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

Julian Assange ‘Assassination’ Claimed After Foiled Ecuadorian Embassy Break-in

August 22, 2016

Fe00yVS2_normal.png

19 mins ago at 2:47am an unknown man scaled the side wall+window of the Ecuadorian embassy in London; fled after being caught by security.

5 people like this

It seems there was another atty. connected to Assange that also died.  In May, 2016

Michael Ratner, attorney for WikiLeaks and Julian Assange, dies at 72

May 11, 2016

Jamiles Lartey

"Civil and human rights lawyer also helped start group representing Guantánamo Bay detainees pro-bono, considered ‘largest mass defense effort in US history’

Michael Ratner, the civil and human rights attorney who represented Julian Assange and WikiLeaks in the US, died Wednesday at age 72, leaving behind an outsized legacy of advocacy for whistleblowers and US government detainees.

“As an attorney, writer, speaker, educator, activist ... Michael Ratner’s passion was not just for the law but for the struggle for justice and peace,” said the Center for Constitutional Rights, a not-for-profit legal advocacy organization where Ratner worked to bring cases for 45 years. “Michael dedicated his life to the most important fights for justice of the last half century.”

Ratner joined CCR in 1971 after graduating from Columbia law school, just a week before the famous prisoner revolt at the Attica correctional facility in upstate New York. The case of the Attica brothers versus then governor Nelson Rockefeller would be Ratner’s first for the organization.

A tireless critic of extraordinary rendition and indefinite detention throughout the post-9/11 war on terror, Ratner was co-counsel in a 2004 suit filed on behalf of captives at Guantánamo Bay that reached the supreme court. In a landmark decision, the justices decided in Rasul v Bush that detainees did have the right to challenge their detention and that US courts have the jurisdiction to hear those complaints in the case of foreign nationals."
snip

just making note of it   Yes, he was 72, yes it most likely is nothing, but it's interesting, as was his civil liberties career, including Guantanamo prison, Abu Graib, and Haitian refugees rights. He and Jones  both very high profile attorneys connected to Assange died exactly 3 weeks apart.
5 people like this