LoneStarr Apophenius

BREXIT

104 posts in this topic

LOL  LoneStarr  At this point, who knows??

4 people like this

So in four years from BREXIT we'll all see 2020?

Did you mean we're all getting 2020 vision in four years?       :lol:

6 people like this

'MOVE JUNGLE TO UK' Calais mayor sparks furious row after demanding that squalid migrant camp be moved to Britain

Robert Fisk

June 25, 2016

"French politicians say if we want to take back our freedom then we have to take back our border

"THE mayor of Calais says migrants living in the Jungle camp and others in France should be moved to Britain so Brits “take the consequences” of Brexit.

Natacha Bouchart wants a revision of the border deal between France and the UK, which at the moment sees border checks carried out in Calais to stop those trying to get to Britain illegally.

nintchdbpict000247239456.jpg?w=960
Getty Images
Natacha Bouchart says the migrant camps should be moved to Britain because we voted to leave the EU

Speaking on French TV station BFM, she said: “The British must take the consequences of their choice.

“We are in a strong position to push, to press this request for a review and we are asking the president [Francois Hollande] to bring his weight [to the issue].”

“It is we who accept the hot potato.”
snip
6 people like this

Remember the Queen's little backroom comment (but mic happened to be on and working) where she said to someone that if Britain didn't Brexit then it would be WWIII? Intersting.

Brexit could break up EU, prevent WWIII: Paul Craig Roberts (short Video)

Posted By: CrystalRiver

Date: Saturday, 25-Jun-2016 20:38:10

Dear RM Agents and Readers,

This sounds right on and as he says hopefully NATO follows!

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/24/471995/Brexit-EU-WWIII-Paul-Craig-Roberts

Many Blessings,

CrystalRiver

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=49960

6 people like this

Here we are, Jess! :)

Queen Elizabeth Reveals She Is Ready To Flee Britain

http://yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/

"The Queen was overheard saying that military intelligence suggests that if Britain doesn’t leave Europe then World War 3 will occur."

I'm kinda concerned that the article doesn't have any sources listed.

But it's possible that it's sorta intel messaging if it's not a genuine story.

6 people like this

Sometime in the future i imagine stabilising or peacekeeping forces beeing parachuted in over Britain. Either EU-army, UN or both - maybe even members of the Commonwealth. The will have their WWIII and eat cake too.

4 people like this

Someone bleated to me about how dumb the British people are and how they did not know what they were voting for on swipe,

Needless to say I had a little bit to say...lol here is what I typed back in response

No they know what they voted for, its the money men that are frantic and trying to hype it up..

if they continue to publicise this Britons are too dumb to realise crap it will turn on them..

everyone needs to get over it.  Democracy is like this now buckle up and get on with it.

As for Cameron it just shows what a feeble excuse for a LEADER he really was. And how far removed from the people he represented he really was.

If he had a spine he would take this as an opportunity to lead the UK into a new buoyant trading nation of industrious business innovators .

FRack Ya Philipbbg! I was about to say something similar- This is the world stage now here about to flip over, and you bet this was more than it appears....thus the world wide plan to take over with teh TTP is now on teh chopping block- can you not see it? The PEOPLE don't fucking want this shit! They want to be in control of their own ability to feed themselves and what's more there is a growing body of elite youth who are behind that, otherwise the vote would have never been available, and much as I feel sorry for that lady who was killed I cannot denounce the killer for his obvious love of his country. Too many controls  makes people know they are slaves to a corrupt society. We need a better system and thank God/dess that the Brits have had enough and are willing to make that stand being a forerunner of teh worlds' stage to show us all what we need to do...

5 people like this

I wish I could take part in the emotional rally for people-power but too often it seems that the will of the people is circumvented by the guile of elusive elites hiding in the shadows of the worlds power centres. Remember, the choice was between staying or leaving, not staying, leaving or something entirely different like a third constellation of nations, or what have you. It was either/or. Black/white, like a chessboard. You win and loose some pieces when you're playing but in the end it's all about moving into a winning position at any cost.

So, three cheers for the BREXIT result, and three woes to the people. I accept I might come across as a pessimist but it is written in the stars that the world will become a cultural and administrative singularity, and there's nothing the nation states can do about it, much less the peoples. It is a naturally evolving state of affairs, like it was since the beginning/inception/Sumer/Gobleki Tepe etc. - never mind the time-frame, or the time-line even.

The people can stall the process for some time, and have dreams of self-organising structures of society - like they were in the beginning, when somebody, or someone "self"-organised the family, or the tribe, or the clan, or the chiefdom etc.- but at some catastrophic event, or merely the expectation of one in the near-future, some psycho will end up in a position of power, and then take the social order for another revolution.

At least that is how history has spelled it out so far. Luckily, psychos breed nice people too.

6 people like this

True, PE. Nevertheless, that's what people were doing-- they were queued up to get new passports the day after the referendum vote. I was told that first hand by someone in Northern Ireland, unprompted. Obviously, tptb have instilled fear in people and they are behaving irrationally and rashly. I don't think it matters to them what's next in the process. Basically, most in NI wanted to remain, so they think the leavers are stupid and want to make sure they aren't caught out. This is the kind of thing people do in uncertainty and crisis.

Tbqh, if that's what they want to do, I can't blame them for wanting to do it sooner than later. You never know what those in charge might pull in the interim.

You can hold dual passports if you are Irish. I'm not sure UK citizen can but I coudl be wrong. The great irony is If the majority in Northern Ireland start to hold Republic of Ireland passports we might see the island united finally, but still locked in a greater union! Seriously, history repeats itself in the most bizarre ways. 1916 marks the easter rising against the colonial British Rule and here we are 100 years later and WTF!  :rolleyes:

3 people like this

http://m.independent.ie/business/brexit/belfast-post-office-runs-out-of-irish-passport-application-forms-34833135.html

A Belfast post office has run out of Irish passport application forms following the UK's decision to leave the European Union.

Earlier this month the Republic of Ireland's government revealed it had to hire 200 temporary workers to cope with a surge in demand for Irish passports.

Irish passport holders will remain EU citizens making it easier for them to travel throughout the continent.

On Saturday a Belfast post office on Bridge Street put a sign up to say it had run out of forms.

post-2154-0-45807100-1466972529_thumb.jp

Snip

Professor Pete Shirlow from Queen's University Belfast said having an Irish passport will ensure you are still part of the EU.

He told the BBC's Stephen Nolan show: "It's very simple. if you have an Irish passport you will still be part of the European Union and you will be able to move, live in the European union.

"If you are born in the island of Ireland, or your grandparents are, you are entitled to an Irish passport."

He added: "There is no question of dual citizenship."

Travel expert Simon Calder said an Irish passport will become an "increasingly valuable asset".

Snip

7 people like this

You can hold dual passports if you are Irish. I'm not sure UK citizen can but I coudl be wrong.

Yes, in fact, the British can have dual citizenship. Indeed, Boris Johnson, former London mayor and current frontrunner for PM, currently still has American and British citizenship.

4 people like this

Germany's Merkel at center stage as EU faces Brexit fallout

June 27, 2016

Geir Moulson

"BERLIN (AP) — Britain's decision to leave the European Union puts German Chancellor Angela Merkel at center stage as the bloc seeks to preserve its unity and win back skeptical voters across the continent.

Merkel stressed that "Germany has a special interest and a special responsibility in European unity succeeding" as she voiced regret Friday at Britain's departure, citing Europe's 20th century history of wars. She signaled that she was taking the initiative, inviting her counterparts from France and Italy — the two other largest remaining members — to meet her Monday in Berlin as well as EU President Donald Tusk.

But, true to a methodical approach to problems tried and tested over a decade in power, she also sought to slam the brakes on any hasty decisions, arguing that the 27 remaining members must avoid drawing "quick and simple conclusions" that would only create further divisions.

Germany traditionally has been reluctant to exert an overt leadership role in Europe, though it has been increasingly assertive in recent years in designing the response to the eurozone's debt troubles and, less conclusively, in seeking an EU-wide response to the influx of refugees and other migrants from the Middle East and elsewhere."
snip
6 people like this

People are really, really hoping this theory about David Cameron and Brexit is true

If Boris Johnson looked downbeat yesterday, that is because he realises that he has lost.

Perhaps many Brexiters do not realise it yet, but they have actually lost, and it is all down to one man: David Cameron.

With one fell swoop yesterday at 9:15 am, Cameron effectively annulled the referendum result, and simultaneously destroyed the political careers of Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and leading Brexiters who cost him so much anguish, not to mention his premiership.

How?

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/people-are-really-really-hoping-this-theory-about-david-cameron-and-brexit-is-true--bJhqBql0VZ

5 people like this

Civil Uprising As Now The Eighth Nation Wants EU Referendum Of Their Own...It Ain't Over By A Long Shot...

Posted By: Watchman

Date: Sunday, 26-Jun-2016 17:22:41

It appears, just as we warned, that Brexit was indeed the first of many dominoes. Even before the Brexit result, a poll by Ipsos Mori showed that the majority of people in France and Italy want to at least have a referendum on leaving:

Meanwhile, over 40% of Swedes, Poles, and Belgians are in the same boat.

But now, as Martin Armstrong notes, Brussels simply went too far. They cross the line moving from an economic union to a political subordination of Europe. Now eight more countries want to hold referendums to exit the EU – France, Holland, Italy, Austria, Finland, Hungary, Portugal, and Slovakia all could leave.

With Hollande's approval rating at about 11%, and Merkel lucky she is not tarred & feathered, the Front National leader Marine Le Pen has pledged to hold a French referendum. Hollande rejected Le Pen's call for a refendum today during their meeting; prompting the following from the leader of France's far-right National Front party:

"We will see at the presidential election (next year) which candidates commit to organize a referendum.

You know I am one of those because for the past four years now I've said that six months after being elected, I would organize a referendum on the exit (of France) from the European Union, and that I would use these six months to negotiate with the European Union its transformation into a Europe of the nations, giving back to the French people four essential elements from its sovereignty: territorial, economic, monetary-budgetary and legislative."

Therefore, if LePen emerges victorious in next year’s presidential elections, that means the next major player in the EU after Germany is out and there goes the EU.

This entire civil uprising in Europe is underway ever since two months ago when Dutch voters overwhelmingly rejected a Ukraine-European Union treaty. Angela Merkel’s Germany now faces having to pay an extra 3 billion euros a year to the annual EU budget once Britain leaves.

This alone is prompting German government officials to propose that Britain is offered “constructive exit negotiations” to keep their dues coming in. Some are now talking about a quasi-membership for the UK calling it an “associated partner country” to keep the money flowing.

Yet the French government of Hollande just does not understand. The governor of the French central bank will exert pressure on UK banks. They are taking the view that it would be paradoxical if Britain could retain privileges after the withdrawal from the EU. First Banks are preparing apparently preparing to shift part of its employees in London to the continent. They obviously fail to grasp that it is European continental banks that are on the brink of collapse – not British.

Italian ministers warned on Saturday that the European Union MUST change course or risk total collapse after Britain’s vote to leave the bloc. The Italian Finance Minister Pier Carlo Padoan said. “A double reaction to Brexit is under way, one financial, one political. The financial one, at least until now, is limited. I am more worried about the political one.”

Indeed, the unthinkable is happening. And they worry the pound might crash? Pay attention to the euro.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-26/civil-uprising-escalates-8th-eu-nation-threatens-referendum

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=50010

4 people like this

06/26/2016 7:52

* Foreign ministers warn of creeping erosion of EU

* Set out plan for security, migration, economic policies

BERLIN, June 26 (Reuters) - The foreign ministers of Germany and France have drawn up a nine-page document entitled "A strong Europe in a world of uncertainties" in which they propose common European security and migration policies and strengthened economic convergence.

Acknowledging that the European Union is "being severely put to the test," Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Jean-Marc Ayrault said the bloc was challenged by a series of crises to its south and east while economic growth was on a slow recovery path. Work on the paper began before Britain voted on Thursday to quit the EU.

"Neither a simple call for more Europe nor a phase of mere reflection can be an adequate answer," Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Jean-Marc Ayrault said in the paper, a copy of which was seen by Reuters.

"To prevent the silent creeping erosion of our European project we have to be more focused on essentials and on meeting the concrete expectations of our citizens," they added.

The two ministers, whose countries are at the core of the EU, said it was important to recognize that member states had different appetites for deepening European integration.

"We have to find better ways of dealing with different levels of ambition so as to ensure that Europe delivers better on the expectations of all European citizens," they said.

To this end they proposed three initiatives:

1. A European Security Compact, under which:

- The EU should establish agreed strategic EU priorities for foreign and security policy and promote an integrated EU policy in these areas.

- Those EU member states willing to establish permanent structured cooperation in the field of defense should be able to do so in a flexible manner.

- If needed, EU member states should consider establishing standing maritime forces or acquiring EU-owned capabilities in other key areas.

2. A common European asylum and migration policy. The ministers said:

- We are determined that the EU should establish the world's first multinational border and coast guard.

- The EU must find a common answer to the rising number of migrants seeking to enter the EU for economic reasons.

- We will work to reduce push factors for irregular migration.

3. Fostering growth and completing the Economic and Monetary Union (EMU). The ministers said:

- To unlock growth and to increase the productivity of the European economy, a renewed effort for more investment, both private and public, is necessary.

- A deepening of EMU will not come as a big bang but as the result of a pragmatic and gradual evolution.

- An EMU fiscal capacity should start by 2018 at the latest to support investment in the member states most severely hit by the crisis.

(Reporting by Andreas Rinke; Writing by Paul Carrel; Editing by Janet Lawrence)

06/26/2016 7:52

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20160626/L8N19I0F2_1549406477

The document in question is widely quoted and distributed via Reuters but nowhere to be found in it's entirety as of yet.

EDIT---Here it is:DokumentUE-2.pdf

2 people like this

British politicians, including strong advocates of the Leave campaign, say there’s no rush in starting the process to exit the European Union.

Johnson, who was vocal on what he called the “anti-democratic absurdities of the EU” during the campaign, says there’s no rush in fulfilling the will of the people.

If, however, the government wants to carry out the nation’s exit from the bloc it would seem this relaxed approach could prove risky, as other factors may arise to stop the move. For example, Scotland and Northern Ireland may have the option to veto the exit.

https://www.rt.com/uk/348475-brexit-no-rush-uk/

5 people like this

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2016/06/26/brexit-a-dark-victory/

BREXIT : A DARK VICTORY

26 Jun

BREXIITDARKVICTORY.jpg

BREXIT

BAIT AND SWITCH

From my perspective the public and perhaps especially the alternative media are losing the plot when it comes to Brexit.  Rabid nationalism is rarely a good thing and in the case of what I see going on around me being currently in Britain at this seemingly momentous time is no exception.

One thing that I find interesting is that Kameran Faily who worked for many years for the City of London Banksters had cautioned in one of my interviews referring to the time of the Scottish referendum back in 2014, that the Illuminati (or elitists or globalists or whatever you choose to call them) plan was to isolate the City of London from the rest of the UK.  He said this was the long term plan.

www.independent.co.uk/voices/eu-referendum-results-brexit-what-they-tell-us-about-britain-a7100286.html

As it happens, fast forward to June 2016 by way of a referendum which was planned 2 years in advance by David Cameron’s government to take place at this time, resulted in just that with the City of London voting to remain and the rest of the country voting to leave.  Where things go from here is not clear but in the same interview Kameran Faily said that the Queen refused to ‘let Scotland go’ and had therefore insisted on fixing the vote during the original referendum to force Scotland to remain tied to Britain.  Now we have the untidy issue raising its head again as a result of the outcome of Brexit where as everyone knows, Scotland voted with 62 percent to remain.

For those who doubt black magicians being at work Kameran Faily also stated in the same interview that prior to a magical act they require “death and blood”.  Arguably the recent death of MP Jo Cox was just such an illuminati sacrifice.

We also have Northern Ireland firmly in the remain camp.  All of this is a threat to the solidarity of what we know of as “Great Britain”  or the “United Kingdom”.  Obviously not so united after all (if it ever was).

The markets are another case in point indicating a kind of 911 type fiasco where the smart money would have been wise to “short’ the outcome in the day of, in spite of the major U.S. papers calling it a clear vote of “stay”, being found shockingly wrong when the actual count was announced.  So some people made a lot of money off of this and others lost a lot.  Something we see they like to do again and again to line their pockets in preparation for their next moves.

The above coupled with real questions on who the rulers of Britain actually answer to and who is running the place are highly pertinent when looking at the so-called claim of “independence day” coming from people such as Nigel Farage and others.  Independent from what one may wonder?  In reality who is running this game and is Brussels really such an unelected dark operation as some would suggest?

A little historical research is in order when delving into the question.   This article might be helpful in detailing the creation of the European Union.  

OSS, CIA and European Unity:  The American Committee on United Europe, 1948-60

RICHARD J. ALDRICH

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/aldrich/publications/oss_cia_united_europe_eec_eu.pdf

The European Union was the brainchild of the Nazis, conceived by Churchill, the OSS and CIA and encouraged by America during a time when the former Soviet Union (communism) was seen as a huge impending threat.

It appears that Britain is in fact run by and the headquarters for at least the Rothschild side of the Illuminati who themselves may be reporting to the Vatican / and Black Pope / Pindar and ET overlords… dominated by the Reptilians what is commonly called in certain circles the Luciferian Agenda.  As is the Bush Cabal — Rockefeller side dominated by the NSA/CIA counterparts.

Independence?  Hardly.  What begins to surface is an overall agenda that looks a lot more like herding sheep in a desired direction coupled with letting the ‘steam out of the kettle’ in order to placate some restive elements at least temporarily.

Keeping in mind they have 2 years to sort things out around this supposedly according to what is called Article 50 and can renegotiate the terms of their partnership with the EU culminating in a decision not to exit if they so choose.  At least according to the agreement as it currently stands.  And you have a lot of room for leverage to be applied from the City of London /  Illuminati side of things… which may result in a placing Britain in a more advantageous position.

Interestingly Henry Makow states that in reality, the much more strident and fascistic member of the EU  all along is Britain and not the European side of that equation.

henrymakow.com/2016/06/brexit-what-is-the-globalist-game.html

…”Last week Putin suggested that Cameron had called the referendum in order to “blackmail” the rest of Europe. The evidence for this theory is compelling. It should be remembered that for all their self-serving chauvinistic rhetoric, the British Neocons don’t dislike the EU on account of its control by corrupt transnationals and even more corrupt bankers: au contraire they want it to be even MORE controlled by these forces than it already is.”  – See more at: henrymakow.com/2016/06/brexit-what-is-the-globalist-game.html#sthash.KJxJczAk.zVJttwQg.dpuf

Brits rejoicing to be left on their own with their own dark, satanic overlords would do well to stop and consider the above before throwing caution to the wind.

This may also be a planned injection of chaos and concession before the notorious bait and switch tactics for which they are known.  We are, according to many of my sources and even much of the news out there, headed for a global currency reset and overhaul of the entire financial system worldwide.  We at Camelot were told their self imposed deadline for this is the end of 2016.

Can it be such a coincidence that Britain exits the EU just prior to this move?  Some would also toss in the anticipation of catastrophic earth changes said to be coming in 2017, due to the return of Planet X/ Nibiru or some other more manmade or human-ET orchestrated events there is reason to believe that both the U.S. and EU are about to undergo some great reshuffling and perhaps economic hardships.  What would an isolationist Britain stand to benefit by as a result of this sudden move in the face of global chaos?

Keeping in mind an overall agenda of NWO which has always been an overriding goal (one that even disparate elements within the so-called ruling families and their ET partners agree on)… and you have a recipe for ‘order out of chaos’ being put in play in a very premeditated way.

See my interview with Kameran Faily here:

PROJECT CAMELOT: ILLUMINATI DECLARE WAR & PLANET X 2016 – KAMERAN INTERVIEW TWO

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm65i1eQpCY

(He talks about separating London from England here:  02:33:55)

NOTE:  Kameran has an open invitation to do another interview anytime.  At the moment he is not coming forward.

And see all my other interviews with Kameran here:

KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

www.youtube.com/watch?v=118atmcMMV8

PROJECT CAMELOT : KAMERAN FALLY – PLANET X & ASTRO-PLANETOLOGY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm65i1eQpCY

7 people like this

People are really, really hoping this theory about David Cameron and Brexit is true

If Boris Johnson looked downbeat yesterday, that is because he realises that he has lost.

Perhaps many Brexiters do not realise it yet, but they have actually lost, and it is all down to one man: David Cameron.

With one fell swoop yesterday at 9:15 am, Cameron effectively annulled the referendum result, and simultaneously destroyed the political careers of Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and leading Brexiters who cost him so much anguish, not to mention his premiership.

How?

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/people-are-really-really-hoping-this-theory-about-david-cameron-and-brexit-is-true--bJhqBql0VZ

They are really spinning it. The cries of no plan from the leave side is a real subterfuge. Cameron asked the question, as the leader. So it would be totally legitimate to assume that he would have lead the Leave. IT was up to the Government of the day to have a plan or begin planning. This is pure politicking. Which shows Cameron was only a politician in the end and not a true leader. The politics is very messy and the media are going in hard.

I have a theory about this after discovering this online poll.

The poll was open to UK internet users and ran from 14th March to 23rd June 2016.

Total votes: 148,261

Votes for Remain:  24,157 (16%)

Votes for Leave: 120,051 (81%)

Undecided:  4,053

Final-Result-Header-EUREF-Pollstation.jpg

Form such a large online sample group, (i am assuming the site is able to filter Uk only users) this would be rather compelling as I believe it tallies with a lot of anecdotal commentary on various forums that people felt the vote for was 80/20 in favour of Leave. 

If you want to entertain that the vote was rigged then this is compelling piece of evidence. Before this that theory I feel was unsuitable to explaining the outcome. Here is why:

The final result was a mirror flip of polls i the leading week. These showed a very narrow hard to call 51/49 in favour of Remain.

So clearly they coudlnt'l rig it in the end either they didn't plan enough or felt cover would be blown in such an operation as it would be detected easily by the a groundswell who voted to Leave. So the next best thing, bring it to a very close win for the Leave side, sine the idea of it being so close was already out in the public/main stream media narrative. 

This would still look terribly divisive by being so close and thus explain the media campaign and tactics since.

If there had been a final 70%+ in favour of Leave then the media and EU heads would not have a leg to stand on, if it had been as close as 80% there would only have been silence from the rest of Europe/Remain/establishment. 

This I think, and this is pure speculation so take it all with a pinch of salt, makes it plausible to suggest that the decision was to let it marginally slide to the Leave side. So to undermine the Leave people and the establishment and then proceed to let the Market loose wont eh fund and British Economy as a new flank and open up an finial assault. Not only that it might be expediting what was about to happen within 3/4 months, another global financial reset. Brexit offers a perfect cover so lets spring that trap now. 

So the end result of a Leave vote has brought the follwoing to pass

PM - resigned, leader gone. (Figure Head of Gov/Sacrifice)

Labour - Leadership attack, mass resignation, party instability. 

LEAVE side - media scapegoating/political undermined/false regret reporting

Markets - £ & Shares hammered, globally too.

Media - Divisive stories Full steam ahead & Online manipulation detected/obvious/fullsteam.

Right now, organised Chaos, of the order of an all out assault on Britain.

These are the fingerprints of the Order out of Chaos cult.  

I think this is why and most importantly to note, why the Leave side and not just the Cameron/Remain side where all caught off guard. The Leave side really thought they had lost. Farage had said as much toward the end of the night. They're all being manipulated by a slightly higher level of power who moved to Plan B very quickly, out of all their sight. It ran with it's overview advantage in the face of popular revolt and made it look like Civil War instead.  

It makes some sense of Cameron flounce out as leader beyond the facile and infantile (and politicians ca be rather infantile when they don't get their way).

Considering Cameron proposed the referendum and then betrayed the people when they simply answered democratically, Makes you wonder did he realise he too was betray end and thrown under the bus so why stick around and thus got one last blow to the Remain side as simple political tit-for-tat, or was this all part of the plan in a strange kind of way and he was told to walk, like it or lump it. 

I can not fathom Cameron would have gone this course alone, without the sense and actual engaged support of the powers that be in the background. There are things that coudl have been done to avoid this vote I am sure. In the end another pawn bites the dust. The risk was monumental and you have to wonder why it was allowed run, it had to have the backing of the TPTB, so looking at the reaction of the fit media composed against this poll, paints a very different picture to explain recent events. All speculation of course. Meanwhile the circus continues. 

10 people like this

Farage and Watson - double teaming the BREXIT issue

Posted By: FreePlanet

Date: Tuesday, 28-Jun-2016 09:29:27

Personally, I love a) the look on the face of the woman in seat 122 and b) the way The (still leaderless) UK Conservative Party appear to have NO BUDGETARY PLAN ... the Bank of England has a plan and they announced it the day after the BrExit vote.

VIDEOS HERE.... http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/farage-and-watson-double-teaming-brexit.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=50148

4 people like this

Will the Brexit precedence start to apply to states within countries separating as well?

BREAKING: Texas Gov. Makes Announcement About Secession

Posted By: Lymerick

Date: Tuesday, 28-Jun-2016 08:39:38

First, there was Brexit, now there may be a “Texit?”

There has been talk about Texas secession for quite a while, however, Britain’s vote last week to withdraw from the European Union has created quite a bit of renewed interest.

On Friday, Texas Gov.Greg Abbott spoke with Fox News’ host Sean Hannity on Hannity’s radio show about the secession movement in Texas — and the state of politics in the United States in general. His answer might surprise partisans on both sides of the issue..

“Candidly, Sean, what I think is that what Texans believe in is that we need the United States to be more like Texas. In fact, I believe America longs to be the way the Texas is,” Abbott said.

Abbott explained how crucial it is for nations and states to assert their sovereignty.

You can listen to Abbot’s comments on “Texit/Brexit” below:

Abbott then addressed the British “Brexit” vote.

“You brought up Brexit, this is something that’s going on not just in the United States, but this is something that’s going on across the entire globe and there’s a reason for it,” he said.

“Sovereignty is a key component of a nation and we’ve seen the United States, we’ve seen Great Britain, we’ve seen countries in Europe, sacrifice their sovereignty and we’ve seen the way their citizens have suffered because of it.”

Abbott then addressed the British “Brexit” vote.

http://conservativetribune.com/breaking-texas-gov-announcement/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=TPNN&utm_content=2016-06-27&utm_campaign=manualpost

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=50145

5 people like this

@Jessica  I believe it has been determined that Texas could survive on it's own very well, outside the USA, it has everything to do so..

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

Nick Gutteridge

June 28, 2016

"EUROPEAN political chiefs are to take advantage of Brexit by unveiling their long-held plan to morph the continent’s countries into one GIANT SUPERSTATE, it has emerged yesterday.

Steinmeier-683739.jpg

German Angela Merkel met with European heads today at the EU summit        Getty

The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”. 

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.
snip
Controversially member states would also lose what few controls they have left over their own borders, including the procedure for admitting and relocating refugees. 

The plot has sparked fury and panic in Poland - a traditional ally of Britain in the fight against federalism - after being leaked to Polish news channel TVP Info. 
snip
The public broadcaster reports that the bombshell proposal will be presented to a meeting of the Visegrad group of countries - made up of Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia - by German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier later today. 

Excerpts of the nine-page report were published today as the leaders of Germany, France and Italy met in Berlin for Brexit crisis talks. 

In the preamble to the text the two ministers write: "Our countries share a common destiny and a common set of values ??that give rise to an even closer union between our citizens. We will therefore strive for a political union in Europe and invite the next Europeans to participate in this venture."

The revelations come just days after Britain shook the Brussels establishment by voting to leave the European Union in a move some have predicted could leave to the break-up of the EU. 

A number of member states are deeply unhappy about the creeping federalism of the European project with anti-EU sentiments running high in eastern Europe, Scandinavia and France. "
snip

Did someone have this planned ahead of time?  Reminds me of the passing of the Patriot Act, after 9/11.

– George Soros: “Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible”

7 people like this

Elites Openly Calling To Rise Up Against 'Ignorant Masses"

5 people like this

No plan?

Ok, if you're watching the media you might be seeing the no one has a plan; be it the leave side or the remain side, is the message being pumped heavily in the media. Rest assured. This is bogus.

I've enough insight to know that there have been some plans made that are currently in place and have been active for some years. You won't find this in the media and I can't link. You have to take this as it is. The whole media show is exactly that, a theatrical farce as to the true levels of power play at hand at layered by time and boring routine.  

It's a significant aspect of what's going on. To say that all the heckling and screaming that it will take years to negotiate things, well lets' say some of those things have already been setup. 

Also, I am finding it incredibly difficult to believe that both sides, the markets and all the european politicians and interests were so universally caught off guard by the public mood. They must be sore from their mass intelligence malfunction. Not the this info is secret, it's easily data mined on the net as to know what way the public was voting. The best kept secret? Hardly. 

On that point. I am coming round to the idea that the official display of shock is for an entirely different reason other than the result,  which can not be admitted as everyone is running to regain their lost advantage.

Plainly, I get the feeling for once, tptb might have been duped, a counter dupe or cross dupe if you will. I could be wrong but man did they really fail here if we are to believe their shock and anger is genuine. 

6 people like this

The PLAN is to have NO PLAN  ;)

They did this with Ireland and ultimately the Irish fell into line

4 people like this

It's also interesting to note a lot of retired UK military came out against remaining. This might be a technique were current military are restricted from taking political positions, but can speak via retired military whom are more free and can inhabit a wise-man of the tribe type role.   

Field Marshal Lord Guthrie: Why I now back the Leave campaign - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/17/field-marshal-lord-guthrie-why-i-now-back-the-leave-campaign/

BREXIT BOOT: Ten of UK’s most distinguished retired military officers call for Leave vote - 

In their letter, they warn: “It is clear to us that the EU is determined to create its own permanent military force.  Those who argue that this will never happen underestimate the deviousness of the EU elite who have shown repeatedly a ruthless determination to achieve their aims by stealth.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/682465/Brexit-ten-retired-military-officers-call-vote-Leave-UK-EU-referendum

As you can see they were proven right only a few days later.

4 people like this