unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

322 posts in this topic

Not knowing which thread would be the most fitting, I post this vid here.

I'm wondering if those clowns are trying to trigger the responses from those who were conditioned by MilAb OR they are the ones who got triggered and woke up to start to do what they were told to do to trigger more mass by newly installing the image of clowns...

Anyway the traits of incidents smells like the Cabal stuff....

Oh hey...what would happen, if more than 1 of those clowns gather in 1 place...!? Are they going to rip themselves apart or what...!??

But...it'd be even more scarier if they hang out together happily......

The thing is....I feel that copy-cats started to appear,  and doing it for fun, in fact mingling with other real serious shite-cases.

When you thought you are having fun by dressing up as a clown and try to scare peeps, then bumping into the real dodgy one, and not knowing what would happen the next....you are also on his plate, too, I think...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_WICSHNpY

6 people like this

This is an odd topic. There was a Smiley Faced Killer thread on Gloop ages ago, connecting seemingly "accidents by drowning" of young men across the US.

Stephen King wrote It, about Pennywise the Clown who lived in the sewers (of course), then there is R.......d  M'c......d.

And the Joker/ Batman movies.

To me it looks like a deliberate activating a Lord of Chaos program in susceptible people and inspiring fear in the populace.

And it tweaks my memory of the Jack in the Box/clown which started appearing at the time of the Ripper killings

.Probably goes way back into antiquity... there is an Germanic imagery anfd mythos associated with Krampus.

It's approaching Hallowe'en and then Christmas so the timing would fit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

8 people like this

A dear friend of mine is terrified of clowns... claims a clown doll came alive in their room one night and ripped stuff up or acted badly, or maybe more than one night, I forget, was 50 years ago they told me. But have always found that odd. This person would like flip out if an adult sized clown appeared anywhere near them.

I think clowns are stupid.

Also, now that I think about it, a clown trying to scare me would cause me to want to kick their ass.  lol

6 people like this

The Angelina thing is she is saying you have to have someone hold you down or you'll flip out because of the pain and trauma involved- she was somehow convinced that allowing this assault of her body, her soul, was ok, and she HAS to believe it was worth it, beneficial, or else she'll f'cking flip out. This is demonic induced trauma, and to play with the big boys, it is what you must subject yourself to, at the least.

Also, it frequently involves murdering someone close to you. These people, most look up to, are fu'king nuts.

6 people like this

Also, now that I think about it, a clown trying to scare me would cause me to want to kick their ass.  lol

for Cheetah9

another clown down!!!

post-220-0-56427700-1475864596_thumb.jpg

6 people like this

Well an evil clown is still just.. a clown.

There's a recent communique that they're here too, down in Dunedin (town of Edin/Eden// Edinburgh), terrorising locals.

Peter Lavenda pointed out that H P Lovecraft was the first to use specific latitude/ longitude and dates in his stories.

Dunedin, where the reports are coming from, was mentioned in Call Of Cthulhu as being a centre of worship,and there is strong circumstantail evidence to support that.

7 people like this

Oh! Just in case there are people who may be puzzling wth is the connection between HP Lovecraft with the SRA issue...

I have seen 2 of the SRA witness drawings of the rituals she attended before, clearly drawing the huge statues of DAGON with its name properly spelled and pointed at, next to the bodies, by her hand writing.

They were the drawings done by a well known survivor but I will not release the name or the images as they are under copyright.

DAGON appears in HP Lovecraft stories.

It's the underwater city, its inhabitants, the descendants living on land near by that sea etc, story surrounding its ancient alien god DAGON, but Lovecraft's Cthulu myth goes far and deep into the darkness of the Universe with the connection of blood lines etc etc etc.

It means that SRs:

1) Do know Cthulu mythology

2) Likes it a lot

3)Teaches it to other members

Then you wonder WHY they like it so much....

Welcome to a side-branch tunnel of the rabbit hole....

7 people like this

A couple of quotes from Call of Cthulhu.

A MYSTERY DERELICT FOUND AT SEA
Vigilant Arrives With Helpless Armed New Zealand Yacht in Tow.
One Survivor and Dead Man Found Aboard. Tale of
Desperate Battle and Deaths at Sea.
Rescued Seaman Refuses
Particulars of Strange Experience.
Odd Idol Found in His Possession. Inquiry
to Follow.

The Morrison Co.’s freighter Vigilant, bound from Valparaiso, arrived this morning at its wharf in Darling Harbour, having in tow the battled and disabled but heavily armed steam yacht Alert of Dunedin, N. Z., which was sighted April 12th in S. Latitude 34° 21′, W. Longitude 152° 17′ (close to the antipodean Spires)  with one living and one dead man aboard.

This was all, together with the picture of the hellish image; but what a train of ideas it started in my mind! Here were new treasuries of data on the Cthulhu Cult, and evidence that it had strange interests at sea as well as on land. What motive prompted the hybrid crew to order back the Emma as they sailed about with their hideous idol? What was the unknown island on which six of the Emma’s crew had died, and about which the mate Johansen was so secretive? What had the vice-admiralty’s investigation brought out, and what was known of the noxious cult in Dunedin? And most marvellous of all, what deep and more than natural linkage of dates was this which gave a malign and now undeniable significance to the various turns of events so carefully noted by my uncle?
PixelClear.gifMarch 1st—our February 28th according to the International Date Line—the earthquake and storm had come. From Dunedin the Alert and her noisome crew had darted eagerly forth as if imperiously summoned, and on the other side of the earth poets and artists had begun to dream of a strange, dank Cyclopean city whilst a young sculptor had moulded in his sleep the form of the dreaded Cthulhu. March 23d the crew of the Emma landed on an unknown island and left six men dead; and on that date the dreams of sensitive men assumed a heightened vividness and darkened with dread of a giant monster’s malign pursuit......

A recap: Lovecraft lived in New England. His father was a Freemariner (lol) who died when he was young, but he in all likelihood inherited his library. New England was the centre of the the Pacific whaling fleets (Moby Dick,by Melville eg), as well as the Salem witch trials.

There are people with Maori ancestry living in New England who trace theri ancestry back to the whaling days.

And a local Maori woman who traces one ancestor, a black man, back to New Emgland.

Lovecraft was a collaborator with Harry Houdini, and they wrote a book  Imprisoned With The Pharoahs, the "true life " account of Houdini's experience https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprisoned_with_the_Pharaohs

Cthulhu is derived for an Arabis word meaning Abandoner and can be found in the Koran There is a Hebrew variant.

Send In The Clowns...

Accounts from the North Island, and Dunedin (South Island) , on social media registered.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/nznews/creepy-clowns-spark-flurry-of-calls-to-nz-police-2016100615

https://twitter.com/CLOWNSIGHTlNGS/status/781568272940400641

(Personally I'm surrounded by krazee klowns: the latest is a truly deranged woman who is " in love" with me, follows me around  and has left a trail of dead cats in her wake. This is golng to be messy.)

Dagon In the Cthulhu Mythos quite a lot of the "gods" can be traced back to ancient sources. Eg Dagon, Nodens etc

I've only really browsed the books, but there were a lot of 'clicks' from older sources.

I have a theory that Lovecraft was aware of rumouros through the grapevine (fellow pulp writers etc) of odd events on specific dates and locations that were incorporated into the stories.I have a memory of Golden Dawn renegades being in the US in the late 19th century onwards and moving through remote towns in rural America.(If I have time I may follow this up)

Simon Parkes made a reference to his grandfather being a member of the Golden Circle.

Posssibly the same group?:

The Knights of the Golden Circle were in the southern states of the US in the 19th century, associated with the foundation of the Ku Klux Klan, and possibly  the pirate tradition of the Carrribean.

http://www.metal-detecting-ghost-towns-of-the-east.com/knights-of-the-golden-circle.html

6 people like this

KILLER CLOWN CRAZE IN UNITED STATES OCTOBER 11, 2016

For the Clown trend, here's our Gave Hash vid on the Clown trend.

I always appreciate his researches.(・ω・)ノ

3 people like this

these clowns gotta go....

Man dressed as Batman chases 'killer clowns' in UK

By Helena Horton

7:18 AM Thursday Oct 13, 2016

.http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11727964

This goes back to 2011 here in NZ.

Killer Clown Fiends get 18 years in prison

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/5363415/Killer-Clown-Fiends-get-18-years-in-prison

A serious note; years ago I read Robert Graves' The White Goddess'.

His concept of the Moon Goddess manifest was this:

White                                Virgin                     First quarter

Scarlet Red                       Woman                  Full Moon

Black or deep blue            Crone                    Second quarter

Corresponding male god figures were

Star Son                            sun god of summer

Serpent Son                      sun god of winter.

Graves' theory was that the two sons fought each other in a permanent cycle-even killing one another by ritual combat in oak groves at the solstices, for the favour of Mother Moon.

The notion of  'father' was dismissed by Graves as being an invention of violent anti woman Sky God cults who had usurped the Goddess',power, role and symbology.The mother is always known, the father role is always in doubt in reproduction (very true locally).

Apollo for instance was originally a mouse demon (whatever that is).

I added a fourth category: New Moonor Black moon

This is the goddess who is transcendent, and past all the normal phases of actual womanhood on the material plane.

"Spiritual".

Purple and green                Loony                     New moon.

I've watched the colour coding that goes with this and what colours are worn by both males and females as indicators of their current state, in this schemata.

The progression is White- White and Scarlet- Scarlet- Scarlet and Black- Black- Black and Purple and/or Green.Usually with the brighter colours worn above the waist.

The Batman vs Joker meme looks like Death vs 'Spirituaity'.

6 people like this

Oct 9 Sunday Double Ninth Festival Chinese festival (99: commentary to follow on that soon)

10/15 Death of Goering
10/16 Death of Rosenburg
10/16 Full Moon
10/16 - 10/23 Sukkot

10/17 Diwali Festival of Lights.
10/22 Ashara (Kali’s victory over Mahishasura)
10/22-10/29 Preparation for all Hallow’s Eve
10/24 United Nations’ Day
10/24 Simchat Torah " Day of Celebrating the Torah."https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/simchat-torah
10/29 Kali Puja
10/30 New Moon
10/31 Halloween/Samhain/All Hallow’s Eve/ Hallomas/ All Souls Day
10/31 Preparation for the Isia (ring of six: Isis, Hathor, Nepthys, Horus, Thoth, Anubis) Resurrection of Osiris
10/31 Start of the Celtic new year. Dark half of the year

6 people like this

I met another reclusive Nexus reader yesterday who has picked up on a lot  of the local weirdness.They're "desperate to get out ".Likewise.

Recently I saw 911LUX, 777,555, 444, 222 (parked next to the 777) and there are at least three, possibly four 666's in the area.

LIke HF says :"it's like living in a horror film."

Clowns: I watched a recent video (by Oliver Sone's son) with an ex NYPD cop tying together Son of Sam, Process Church

This one covers the same ground I think: with mention of the Smiley Face clowns associated with mysterious 'deaths by drowning' in 1994 (Ithink).

A thread on Gloop covered what seemed to more recent killings.

Clowns in NZ (so many):(i'm having Access Denied here at the library for no apparent reason)

Clown pair arrested in Dunedin | Otago Daily Times Online News

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/clown-pair-arrested-dunedin

3 people like this

Navy approves first ever Satanist

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3948329.stm

"The move will mean that he will now be allowed to perform Satanic rituals on board the vessel."

Wait till a Satanic Priest gets on board....?

Ships always carried very potential magic formula use to it.

To me, it sounds like the Cabal making point now that they can officially go to grid points and do hideous stuff.

Before, it was done without the name of "order"...other than newbies welcoming sadistic party and other rituals to really bend psyche of people who entered into the system.....

Now under the freedom of religious choice, they can do the real deal shite stuff on board....

.....Like mega nasty sacrifices to be made on the very sensitive places on Earth......

Or place a formula to cause something mega big and nasty by sinking the entire ship(s) as some sacrifice....urghhhhh!!(´×ω×`)Horrid to imagine!!

We need to make sure to keep on sending healing and protective thoughts to our Earth, so that such thing don't happen. 

5 people like this

Here we go....

We saw sudden pick up of Max Spiers' death in MSM lately.

And I was saying this got to be flagging something particular, because MSM are not even mentioning the other Conspiracy Theorist who died about the same time as Max died.

Singling Max out must have some reason....for the Cabal use.

(He was actually fighting against the Cabal. And got killed for it.)

A part of that was about Satanic Rings and Black Magic stuff, I feel.....and he was in Poland....the place where European magic dwells strongly....

I hate that this Max's incident "package" for the MSM is involving "good looking people".

Because Sarah also got involved in for MSM coverage, Max and Sarah both being such photogenic people, story would sell with somewhat more impact.

Then the image of supersoldiers sinks into the public, it's dark image fused with Hollywood Vlash action movie heroes, and GATHER interests from the youth who got intrigued about supersoldiers....for new real recruit.

This makes "EGOtistical war" among the WANNABE-A-SUPERSOLDIER peeps...shonky to the max.(´Д`)

You know, if you wanted to just make up story that sounds LIKE a supersoldier experience, due to the interest of the subject, you kinda get some decent attention right now.

Someone want to be famous and don't care to lie off his/her tongue, they got the opportunity to do so.

T.I.s world is filled with traps to fall into...like dwelling in megalomaniac attitudes and self indulgence of crying wolfing and attention seeking....just like small kids. (But there are loads of us who got inner child needing to be brought out to be healed, the recruiting tentacles would reach into those people, too. )

We need to weed out those who operate from friggin poor, low level of awareness, just to get 5 minutes fame on the net or the tv...there are some FAKERS already out there, and the "real" supersoldiers are aware of the change and appalled with it, by the sound of their words.....the thing is, we dunno if anyone's telling truth or not. We got to judge their words correctly.

Anyway, we need to protect our youth not to fall for these field. (It's only for the ones who were really meant to be....)

And to have healthy sense of finding what are the real issues behind all such glam and dark stuff surrounding supersoldier stuff.  

BLACK MAGIC What conspiracy theories did Max Spiers believe in and what are the Fourth Reich and Dulce Base?

THEORIST'S mum and ex say he was killed for knowing too much after dying from throwing up "black liquid"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1998060/max-spiers-conspiracy-theories/

I really am unsure of where this flagging is going in reality.

The revelations about what Max was saying would impact people more as more articles come out.

So it means obviously, more food for thought for Conspiracy Theorists around the world.

And we, the CTs, are gaining more and more number....

I feel somewhat a big current being formed right now around Max's death.....

KMRIA...you must know what this means...

Mr Scary, M--- A-----'s name WILL SURFACE.

Well what sort of a big party it's gonna be...?

We will win this game, too.

We, the Humanity, won't give in for the Cabal anymore.

EXCLUSIVE: Max Spiers investigated 'US military paedophile ring' before 'suspicious death'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/722037/Max-Spiers-investigated-US-military-paedophile-ring-Presido-suspicious-death

6 people like this

@ unity et al.

Yes I do know what Michelle Aqueeno is.

There is someone not associated with chani who has thrown down the gauntlet with it.

Poland has come up in seperate contexts recently.

Max Spiers, transpicuous news, and a recent personal conversation.

There is a power point there that is shown on the Canepa map but haven't been able to pin it down as the map is based on portolans, which were  not too accurate for northern Europe.

Perhaps this locale? which is similar to what is described in one transpicuous news video re the Blue Mountains in Oz , and other places.

The US navy already, as far as I can tell,goes in for homosexual orgies between older offificers and younger sailors.

(I made the mistake of talking about this topic one night in one of the local more traditional pubs-I got some filthy looks!)

One rumour is that that the  navy contains a Templar faction dating back to the foundation of the US and  had the first international inteliigence service well before the land or air based ones, which makes sense when the Pentagon missile strike is taken into consideration: the ONI offices were struck.

7 people like this

Italian priest is arrested on suspicion of molesting women and a 12-year-old girl while carrying out EXORCISMS 

• Father Salvatore Anello, 59, was arrested in Palermo, Sicily, on Friday 
  • Suspected of molesting four women and a girl during 'healing prayers'
  • Arrested on sex abuse charges along with an army colonel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859410/Italian-priest-arrested-suspicion-molesting-women-12-year-old-girl-carrying-EXORCISMS.html?ITO=1490

Italian 'exorcists' arrested on molestation charges

http://www.dw.com/en/italian-exorcists-arrested-on-molestation-charges/a-36111895

5 people like this

The Idiot Killer Clown gets Run Over in Oz

Just don't f_ck with the public....Clowns.

Humans are not gonna be such easy pray.

You might get killed just like this one (I think I heard over a long vine that this clown is in ICU right now).........WE WARNED YOU....now the Halloween is up coming...

I dunno how many clowns would be dead on the porch on that night.....

Not So Easy life for the Killer Clowns...

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/77363/20161025/clown-killer-clown-australian-teens-hunting-clown-creepy-clown-clown-craze.htm

http://www.thebitbag.com/killer-clowns-2016-australia-purge-map-revealed-attack-locations-detailed/195698

3 people like this

I wonder if the Clown meme is to make humas afraid of tall pale skinned red haired beings, who live in the woods and forests. Wonderful vid from Oz!

ps I've managed to out Spider the local Black Widows who tried to weave a web, a very tricky task.

Going to be a funny night this Samhain: take care everyone.

Top of my New list on Youtube :rolleyes::lol::banana::ph34r:

4 people like this

More and more and more are coming out in the open....(´Д`)

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection

UPDATE - Bill Clinton on Pedophile Island (#LolitaExpress)

5 people like this

Not sure if this horrible incident is connected to SRA, but I can't help but wonder.

A young man, 21, what the authorities are calling a homeless drifter with no fixed address, no prior criminal record in this province - walks into a British Columbia high school, wearing no shoes, and viscously attacks a pair of young girls that happened to be near the main entrance.  Stabs one to death, seriously wounds the other with a knife.  Teachers hear the screaming and come running to the girl's aid - the psychopath immediately drops the knife and is subdued - doesn't even attempt to fight back.  Cops are saying this seems to be an act of random violence.  The suspect did not know the victims, did not go to school there, did not seem to have any discernible motive.  He comes originally from a neighbouring province, but that info is sketchy at best.  Reeks of MK-Ultra.

Now I'm not saying there is any connection at all, but one of the first things my mind went to when reading about this was the infamous Robert Pickton case.  For those of you who aren't familiar, not too far as the crow flies from this school (which is in Abbotsford BC) is Port Coquitlam BC, where the notorious Pickton pig farm stands.  Pickton is currently serving a life sentence (which in Canada is 25 years - don't get me started) for murdering 6 women (he was charged with an additional 20 murders but these charges were stayed as the crown prosecutor said they wouldn't have added any more time to his sentence).  His kill total was in fact much higher than that.  He bragged to an undercover agent in prison that he killed many more, and wanted to make it an even 50 but fell short by one body.  If you haven't read about this case, then you need to get familiar with it as it has some serious satanic ritual abuse connections.  Pickton had a pig farm with a large barn converted to a party shack where he hosted massive raves and biker parties.  They would bring in prostitutes from the vancouver downtown eastside where so many women have mysteriously disappeared; rape them, torture them, kill them.  The details of this case are extremely grim, and there was evidence that the pig farm was a kill-house for various associates of Pickton, and he was responsible for disposing of the bodies.  It is known that he fed human remains to his pigs, and even ground up human remains with pork slaughtered on the farm and sold it to friends and neighbours.  Like I said, extremely grim stuff.  But while Pickton certainly murdered many women himself, it seems this was a much much larger operation.  Pickton himself is a simple minded psychopath, and he couldn't have kept this covered up as long as he did without serious outside involvement from the sick bastards in power in this part of the country.  There is something far more nefarious going on here and Pickton was just the tip of the iceberg.  There also seems to be a strong connection between this case and the Highway of Tears in BC.

So while I don't know if there is any satanic ritual abuse connections between this recent murder, the Pickton murders, the hundreds of missing women and children from the downtown eastside, and the highway of tears; it would seem there is a hotbed of all types of depraved psychos running amok in Vancouver, Victoria, BC, and Canada in general.  The larger picture connects the genocidal residential school system aboriginals were forced into throughout Canada that saw countless children abused, raped, tortured, and murdered - and it is important to realize that this horror continued until very recently - 1996 was when the last school was finally shuttered.

So while we Canadians like to think of ourselves as kind, warm-hearted, friendly folk; this disgusting parasitic plague on humanity is just as entrenched here as anywhere else.

More info...

Abbotsford stabbing:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/abbotsford-stabbing-1.3834345

Pickton serial killings:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

http://itccs.org/2016/02/22/let-willie-pickton-speak-revealing-the-bigger-picture-of-canadas-genocide/

Highway of Tears:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders

Residential Schools:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system

7 people like this

Spirit Cooking Only The Start To Hillary Clinton's Dark Satanic Magic

Breaking Article came on the "Spirit Cooking": http://wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/

It's the time for me to go back to the first post of the thread re: Australian claim and brush my memory about the Famous NAMES after NAMES she listed for us, what really happened in the blood bath rituals....those PMs and all...

I just feel so sad that people were treated so badly after coming out to claim what they said they saw and experienced.....I cannot imagine how much they had to endure the pain in order to speak up about the mega horrid experiences, despite them fighting internally continuously, against the results of torture that they went through....

Those who came forward and explicitly stated what they had stated as the witnesses, I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

The society did not want to believe in such fact because it rocks them from the foundation of values as Humans, and didn't give a damn about the brave witnesses in reality when they screamed out the facts, and just brushed away as if they were some gimmick/attention seeking BS/mentally ill people's claims.

But with what's coming out in the open since the Podesta emails laid out, I think now is the time we should really grip the fact that this IS happening, AS WE SPEAK RIGHT NOW. Children as well as adults from many countries around the world are going missing....

We must stop the torture made against us all, the Humanity.

We gotta stand and unite, not be divided and concurred....

Because....WE HAVE THE UPPER HANDS in a way.....

WITHOUT US, THEY CAN'T EXIST IN THIS WORLD. (Without LOOSH harvesting, they won't survive living on Earth.)

6 people like this

This is part of aq wprk I did last year...ther ceremony went off quite well and i did feel it made a difference- just thought this should go here for surther reference- som egood info on satanic ritual stuff...                                              "

'Thullu- Life or Death
All our work is to protect the innocent and for the removing of the evil dark so humankind ( and others) may thrive in a nourishing environment...for the benefit of all sentient beings...so light and wholesome dark may flourish in a balanced and harmonious way...thus the goal of the Enlightened state shall be achieved.
But as they say, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. Sometimes the choices are hard - but decisions have to be made for the good of the whole....the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
For the benefit of all sentient and harmonious beings...
I am asking your help and of those who are able to do this work at the same time on the same day- it is best if at least four people are doing the ceremony at the same time at different parts of the world and I cannot thank you enough but certainly the reward should be the thanks enough for doing this: surely if we do nothing then all our work to date wil be for naught...
My deepest regards,
S.W.C.
The below texts and files are the homework involved in this operation which is to banish this entity and keep him ( it) from ever being able to manifest here again.
We know that CERN's operations are geared toward opening portals to allow him full entry and his minions, egg bearers - (Nergal is the "king of hell"userped from Ereshkegal and "father of samaoel'), anti-matter is generated when CERN fires up - and we know there are more than one CERN- one in Africa and one being built in Japan that we know of. These cannisters of anti matter can also create the portals although they need many of them to create a world wide event. Harvesting at 14TeV, CERN had a meltdown in Nov this year but they will try to make it operational again by the 29th of February when at that time several Vril rituals will attempt again to manifest fully the being known as "Thullu ( whose full name I will not write here. 
Below is a brief history to give an idea of the levels we are talking about and with  the knowledge that the Nazi high command has had full time travel abilities since the fourties and has no qulams about involking demonic beings to fullfill what they think of as their destiny (such madness!) we must take action now to ensure they do not succeed.
Yes our extraterrestrial frinds will help , but this is even beyond most of them. Only a Divine presence can stand up to this and we are going to need all the help we can get.
' It can only extend it's influence to Earth when the star of its' planetary system is in the night sky at the time of the invocation'
* Here we note that there is a direct correlation to the planet Pluto - ( Old Gods- Land of the Dead) Xena was the original name of the planet and is  a clue as to what name ( and energy) that can counteract energies to Plutos' influence.
As an experienced exorcist I caution anyone who may attempt this with me - but I will be going ahead with this ceremony and plan to do so with or without your help.-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sigil of Raphella used in Banishing "Thullu
 Sigil used in opening portal ( only the lower T's do cross the line coming  straight down and that is an arrow coming out of a diamond shape with cross inside it)
And these sigils must be drawn inside a circle of exorcism ( see King Solomons circle with 72 names of God) and must be worn ( or pinned on the exorcists' gown with the Raphella sigil OVER TOP the other- which btw is not his sigil but no one should wear his name unless they want to be devoured- we are seeking to close those portals permanently - so that is the sigil to use.)
( sorry not so good at drawing with these programs...S.C.)
Feb 29/2016 Moon in Libra, Jup Retro in Leo, Mars dangles under the Moon - Libra conjunct Mars and the Moon\ Sun rises at 6:42, sets at 5:49 and the day is 11 :07 hours long. Vedic Chart for that day In Canada at noon- which will be the starting point of the ceremony.

I am using Vedic chart template here: Saturn , Moon , Mars all in Scorpio with Pluto,Mercury and Venus in Capricorn- in Saturn  MahaDasha- so really heavy and practical.
All weapons must be made inside a protective circle- at the end of my book Highway to Heaven are instructions on how to do a ritual exorcism- this is the formula that will be used:

* Please note the Raphella sigil must be drawn on your sword or instrument of exorcism which really should be made of iron or steel- EVERYTHING including your circle, clothing, papers and any other instrument you use MUST be burned in a fire of destruction ( instructions in my book) on HOLY GROUND afterward and the ashes buried on Holy Ground as well, and you must bathe in holy water after...
I am available for info at : suuzzaannee144@hotmail.com
It's seeds are here and they are drinking in our water...
My blessings and hopes for the best possible outcome for us, the inhabitants of Earth and the inheritors of the Treasury of Light...
as always,
Soror Sophia, sister Arad-ia and Suzzannee144
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1926 in the Arcturus Adventurer ( Willima Beebe) describes  " a terrible octopus, black as night, with ivory white jaws and blood red eyes"... a vampire squid.

"Unique retractile sensory filaments justify the vampire squid's placement in its own order: Vampyromorphida (formerly Vampyromorpha), which shares similarities with both squid and octopuses. As a phylogenetic relict it is the only known surviving member of its order, first described and originally classified as an octopus in 1903 by German teuthologist Carl Chun, but later assigned to a new order together with several extinct taxa....
The vampire squid is an extreme example of a deep-sea cephalopod, thought to reside at aphotic (lightless) depths from 600 to 900 metres (2,000 to 3,000 ft) or more. Within this region of the world's oceans is a discrete habitat known as the oxygen minimum zone (OMZ). Within the OMZ, oxygen saturation is too low to support aerobic metabolism in most higher organisms. Nonetheless, the vampire squid is able to live and breathe normally in the OMZ at oxygen saturations as low as 3%; an ability that no other cephalopod, and few other animals, possess."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rsKSvVzWxk
( at 40 seconds- one sees a similar if not the same type of micro-creature in this water- note that the water has been charged with frequency levels- higher than what is its' normal rate - used 722 hertz for 12 days then left it alone for 1o days and this is what was in the water...hyper-evolved by the frequency but clearly present in normal tap water-S.C.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relevant Nazi history:
1925 Germany: Presidential elections were held in Germany on 29 March 1925, with a second round run-off on 26 April.[1] They were the first direct elections to the office of President of the Reich (Reichspräsident), Germany's head of state during the 1919-1933 Weimar Republic. The first President, Friedrich Ebert, who had died on 28 February 1925, had been elected indirectly, by the National Assembly, but the Weimar constitution required that his successor be elected by the "whole German people". Paul von Hindenburg was elected as the second president of Germany in the second round of voting.... Hindenburg would be again returned in the 1932 election and would play an important role during the rise to power of the Nazis. However, many of Hindenburg's 1925 backers were subsequently disappointed. Although in the years that followed his election many questioned the constitutionality of certain of his actions, Hindenburg never attempted to overthrow the Weimar constitution outright...
After the election's first round Jarres withdrew in favour of Hindenburg, who was a committed monarchist and popular former general. Although Hindenburg had no interest in seeking public office and was especially uneasy with the prospect of becoming Germany's head of state, he reluctantly agreed to stand, supposedly only after first consulting with the deposed Kaiser. His major supporters were the DVP, the German National People's Party (DNVP) and the Bavarian People's Party (BVP). The DVP, and especially its leader Gustav Stresemann, had reservations about the idea of a Hindenburg presidency because of its possible repercussions for German foreign policy, but eventually came on board."
Wiki:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1925
" Deposed Kaiser: Wilhelm II or William II (German: Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albrecht von Preußen; English: Frederick William Victor Albert of Prussia; 27 January 1859 – 4 June 1941) was the last German Emperor (Kaiser) and King of Prussia, ruling the German Empire and the Kingdom of Prussia from 15 June 1888 to 9 November 1918. He was the eldest grandchild of the British Queen Victoria and related to many monarchs and princes of Europe.

Crowned in 1888, he dismissed the Chancellor, Otto von Bismarck, in 1890 and launched Germany on a bellicose "New Course" in foreign affairs that culminated in his support for Austria-Hungary in the crisis of July 1914 that led in a matter of days to the First World War. Bombastic and impetuous, he sometimes made tactless pronouncements on sensitive topics without consulting his ministers, culminating in a disastrous Daily Telegraph interview that cost him most of his influence in 1908. His top generals, Paul von Hindenburg and Erich Ludendorff, dictated policy during the First World War with little regard for the civilian government. An ineffective war-time leader, he lost the support of the army, abdicated in November 1918, and fled to exile in the Netherlands."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_II,_German_Emperor
Party Chairman    Anton Drexler (1920–1921)
Adolf Hitler (1921–1945)
Martin Bormann (1945)
Slogan    "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer" (unofficial)
Founded    February 24, 1920
The National Socialist German Workers' Party (German: About this sound Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (help·info), abbreviated NSDAP), commonly referred to in English as the Nazi Party (/ˈnɑːtsi/), was a political party in Germany active between 1920 and 1945 that practised Nazism. Its predecessor, the German Workers' Party (Deutsche Arbeiterpartei; DAP), existed from 1919 to 1920.
The party emerged from the German nationalist, racist and populist Freikorps paramilitary culture, which fought against the communist uprisings in post-World War I Germany.[6] The party was created as a means to draw workers away from communism and into völkisch nationalism.[7] Initially, Nazi political strategy focused on anti-big business, anti-bourgeois, and anti-capitalist rhetoric, although such aspects were later downplayed in order to gain the support of industrial entities, and in the 1930s the party's focus shifted to anti-Semitic and anti-Marxist themes.[8]
Racism was central to Nazism. The Nazis propagated the idea of a "people's community" (Volksgemeinschaft). Their aim being one to unite "racially desirable" Germans as national comrades, whilst excluding those deemed either to be political dissidents, physically or intellectually inferior, or of a foreign race (Fremdvölkische).[9] The Nazis sought to improve the stock of the Germanic people through racial purity and eugenics, broad social welfare programs, and a collective subordination of individual rights, which could be sacrificed for the good of the Nazi state and the "Aryan master race". To maintain the supposed purity and strength of the Aryan race, the Nazis sought to exterminate Jews, Romani, and the physically and mentally handicapped. They imposed exclusionary segregation on homosexuals, Africans, Jehovah's Witnesses, and political opponents.[10] The persecution reached its climax when the party-controlled German state organized the systematic murder of approximately six million Jews and five million people from the other targeted groups, in what has become known as the Holocaust.
The party's leader since 1921, Adolf Hitler, was appointed Chancellor of Germany by President Paul von Hindenburg in 1933. Hitler rapidly established a totalitarian regime[11][12][13][14] known as the Third Reich."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party
https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/7a8d5ea9-94f2-4e97-b687-e11a94de7f11
 link shows maps and pedigree of the Reichs' personnel in history and subsequent  Reich bases and their numbers - potential clone imposters or time travel interventions of battle arenas....
Letter about this:
Aid ( my son was born Odin Adrian Eaglewing Chappell-Moyls in 1990) his father was not only a Nazi supporter but I believe he was one of the original high command.One of Hitlers' testube clones lives outside Nelson- Werner or Hans in Salmo- he is a German Baron who owns the Black forest and there is an underground fortress under Werners house (I have been there personnally) which leads to the underground base and Joseph ( my ex who used to call himself Johan had money for these books and other things he shouldn't have had- meaning someone was financing him...
I did see him( Joseph Moyls was his name) once as a fouteeen year old when he was spying on me at Shambhala music Festival in 2013- he was 14 years older than me and I am sure it was him , plus something was stolen from my personal bag that was in my tent at that festival- which I later found in his stuff after he died- I knew he had taken it- which means he not only took the boys to the underground base outside Nelson but trained them himself. Luckily my boys are more like me...Aid still has moments where his alter training comes out , but thankfully he has a big heart and with time we may be able to get to the bottom of what was done to him ( he lived with his Dad till he was 18, the other boy who does not want to be mentioned here left his dads; "care" on his own at 14 for being excessively violent with him over nothing)...Joseph died last March- we buried a closed coffin. Aid found him dead at his house.
The library is extensive with over a hundred volumes in german and hundreds of volumes in english- there is an entire section on the world wars. I just happened to pick up a volume on symbols to study and came across the maps hidden within.
My dear son is working full time and barely able to pay for the storage for them and has little help going through them. I am not in town and a few hundred miles away- it just came up that I might need to drop what I am doing and go help as there is a german scientist who ( Harald) I have asked to help  sell them  and he is requesting a larger list. One of the books is a signed copy of Mine Kemph First Edition- pre 1900- worth $350,000.00 at least- a gift from the man himself I suspect.
As for the maps they indicate what was on the agenda of the 4th Reich since the early 1600's and I suspect whom was part of their eugenics agenda- remember now I told you all that the ( the Nazi's ) had time travel going on since  WW2- Werner told me himself when I spent three days at his cottage with him that he loved going through the wormhole naked (!) and he showed me a gold coin which he said Queen Victoria herself gave to him...he wasn't joking.
The numbers on the countries indicate when the bases were established and one clearly is marked that it is underwater near Malaysia. All marked or numbered areas are where there are or were Nazi bases - some going back to 1300's ( Montenegro) The one of Europe you will find interesting...unfortunately there was no map of Antarctica there but I suspect there is one one amongst the library somewhere.
I cannot say more at this time but it looks like I will try to make my way over to give him a hand at organizing this stuff which is way too much for him to handle. (personal letter sent by me this month -Jan/2016 S.C.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two secret societies that have been working in unison - the Thule Gesellschaft and the Vril Society.( they involked 'Thullu to achieve this. S.C.)
 Those who know anything at all about how Hitler rose to power have heard about them both, because they influenced the political climate in Germany behind the scenes and were the forces that helped bringing the Führer to power.
At that time, they wanted to ring in the 3rd Reich, where Hitler would be the leader. Although many of Hitler's (and the Priesthood's) goals were reached during WW II (the creation of the UN and the migration of Jews to Israel to mention two of the goals they accomplished), the mission only took the Internationalists so far.
 Now is their time to ring in the 4th Reich, which( they believe -S.C.) will be the final One World Government.
Thule found its true purpose through the joining of societies in 1919 with the Vril Gesellschaft and DHvSS which also believed in
worship of the Black Sun; but it was the psychic mediums of Vril and Thule's own resident psychic Maria Orsic that convinced them that the Aryan race didn't originate from earth but from Aldebaran in Alpha Tauri - 64 light years away.
Vril also convinced the DHvSS (Men of the Black Stone) that their mountain goddess Isias was the queen of Aldebaran.
Said by Nazi mystics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea, they identified Ultima Thule as a lost ancient landmass in the extreme north: near Greenland or Iceland....( Falklands, where black goo was first discovered in modern history...S.C.)
The Thule Society has, so I'm told, a huge base in Antarctica as well, which also is the place where the secret man-made UFOs are taken into space.
 They even have plans to make Antarctica a sovereign state in the near future, a state outside of the One World Government. The Vril Society, in control of Vril Power, and the Thule Gesellschaft are tightly interwoven.
 The Vril Society is actually the Inner Circle of Thule and they work with the U.S. Government and have done so since the end of WW II when German Thule and Vril members were secretly moved over to the United States in a project called "Operation Paperclip".
Both Thule and Vril are using Scandinavian Gods and Goddesses as aliases within the Order, and they even have a Nordic language that the Inner Circle speaks which they have spoken on Earth for over 11,000 years. It has been passed down to each inner circle's successor. The following pretty much summarizes Thule's present view on humanity and its' future:
...We need have no fear, because lurking behind the Stargate is not the death or monsters. It shows the kind and loving creator. The "Great White Brotherhood" is the guardian of ideas. The gods have invoked the Brotherhood of Agartha - The Order of Thule, and other magic systems work in the construction of the new eon. Hope is our principle.
 Members of the Vril Society are said to have included Adolf Hitler, Alfred Rosenberg, Heinrich Himmler, Hermann Göring, and Hitler's personal physician, Dr. Theodor Morell.
I am not at all convinced that "behind the Stargate is not "the death or monsters", though.
 My research leads me to believe it's a mix of "everything" and by opening the Gate we let in whatever dwells "on the other side"… Agartha means the Nation inside the Hollow Earth, which I have no doubt is very real....
The Vril Society was founded as "The All German Society for Metaphysics" in 1921 to explore the origins of the Aryan race, to seek contact with the "hidden masters" of Ultima Thule, and to practice meditation and other techniques intended to strengthen individual mastery of the divine Vril force itself.
It was formed by a group of female psychic mediums led by the Thule Gesellschaft medium Maria Orsitsch (Orsic) of Zagreb, who claimed to have received communication from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Tauri, in the Aldebaran system. Allegedly, these aliens had visited Earth and settled in Sumeria, and the word Vril was allegedly formed from the ancient Sumerian word Vri-Il, "like god."
[In fact, Vri-Il means nothing in Sumerian, and could not even be a Sumerian word, as Sumerian had no 'v' phoneme, nor does Sumerian allow consonant clusters at the beginning of words. While the Akkadian word for "deity" is indeed ilum, the Sumerian word is dingir]...
The Society allegedly not only taught concentration exercises designed to awaken the forces of Vril, their main goal was to achieve Raumflug (Spaceflight) to reach Aldebaran.
To achieve this, the Vril Society joined the Thule Gesellschaft and the alleged DHvSS (Die Herren vom schwarzen Stein, The Masters of the Black Stone) to fund an ambitious program involving an inter-dimensional flight machine based on psychic revelations from the Aldebaran aliens [who are equivalent to the Anunnaki, who ruled in old Sumer.
 The word Sumer (or Sumeria) stems from Sumi-Aldebaran, which is the star system the Anunnaki originally come from, 68 light-years from Earth. Nibiru is merely a "station" they use on their Intergalactic journeys].
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_vril08.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIe5vXukLZw
 This is, what I believe to be, a Y class dwarf star....Jan14/2016 ( also where 'thullu may be involked inside S.C.)...yet it seems to be apparent in the daylight sky...under different lighting this phenomena occurs and we see what appears to be an egg with two dark "sperm" on either side...
We believe Hitler and the Vril Society involked ' thullu in 1924- the year before Lovecraft finished writing his book- indeed it is likely he may have been a Thule himself as he had racial tendencies and womanizing concepts...
:"Those who rage at writers who call attention to Lovecraft’s racism are as petulantly territorial as the tantrum throwers harassing the feminist video-game critic Anita Sarkeesian for daring to point out demeaning depictions of women in that medium."
Either way his call to that dark side gave us the insights into this horrid creature which exists in other dimanensions but many satanitst cults invlok it on a regular basis- in fact there is a group called : 'Thullu for President' on the internet ...
But here we note that one can only call on this being and have its' full materilaization on the same day that it was called on in the first place- that being February 29/1924... and repeated in 1944...trying to get the ritual and sacrfice right...It must done on February 29 and we arrive at that date in 46 days of this writing.
...That this athour presumes the invocation was to enable the rise of the Reich once agin in Germany by the Vril group at that time; see Hellboy:
http://megashare.sc/watch-hellboy-online-TVRFdw#
( Krohn involks seven gods of chaos, Scotland ruins 1944- attempts tp open potal using sping magnetic vortex and extreme voltage (-CERN S.C.) and his own blood and life force...'Thulluu resides within a black crystalline formation- black stone which gets thwarthed by Englishmen and Americans with hand grenades...Hellboy( a good guy demon) eventually fights 'Thullu again when they attempt to involk him again later in the century...)
Knowledge is power and the pen is as mighty as the sword, and word magick is as good as blood magick...
NOW INTO THE REAL MEAT OF THE QILIPOTH:
... the Old or Ancient Ones, the Elder Gods, of cosmic good, and those of cosmic evil, bearing many names, and themselves of different groups, as if associated with the elements and yet transcending them: for there are the Water Beings, hidden in the depths; those of Air that are the primal lurkers beyond time; those of Earth, horrible animate survivors of distant eons.[15]...
. It is then revealed that on November 1, 1907, Legrasse and a party of policemen found several women and children used in a ritual in which almost 100 men—all of a "very low, mixed-blooded, and mentally aberrant type"— repeatedly chanted the phrase:
 "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn". 
After killing five of the participants and arresting 47 others, Legrasse interrogated the prisoners and learned "the central idea of their loathsome faith": "They worshipped, so they said, the Great Old Ones who lived ages before there were any men...and...formed a cult which had never died...hidden in distant wastes and dark places all over the world until the time when the great priest Cthulhu, from his dark house in the mighty city of R'lyeh under the waters, should rise and bring the earth again beneath his sway. 
Though invented by Lovecraft in 1926 the name Cthulhu is probably derived from the Classic Greek word chthonic meaning "subterranean", 
In "The Call of Cthulhu", H. P. Lovecraft describes a statue of Cthulhu as "A monster of vaguely anthropoid outline, but with an octopus-like head whose face was a mass of feelers, a scaly, rubbery-looking body, prodigious claws on hind and fore feet, and long, narrow wings behind."[8] Cthulhu has been described as a mix between a giant octopus, a man, and a dragon, hundreds of meters tall, with webbed human-looking arms and legs and a pair of rudimentary wings on its back.[8] Cthulhu's head is depicted as similar to the entirety of a gigantic octopus.    
Gender    Male
Title    High Priest of the Great Old Ones
The Great Dreamer ( keeper of dreams and dreamspells)
The Sleeper of R'lyeh
Family    
Azathoth (great-great-grandfather)
Yog-Sothoth (grandfather)
Shub-Niggurath (grandmother)
Nug (parent)[1]
octopus, with an unknown number of tentacles surrounding its supposed mouth.
(Leviathan S.C.)

---------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,
Ms. Suzzannee W. Chappelle Ordained Priestess E.G.C.

3 people like this