unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

322 posts in this topic

I saw this somewhere else yesterday Unity and disregarded it when I saw that one of the dudes in the black capes was wearing sneakers. IMO it is a fake prank probably done by students. The reaction of the guy filming also appeared fake and overdone to me as well.

4 people like this

Just as I was about to swipe this as a fake set up, suddenly this article turned up.(´Д`)

But I have no idea of legitimacy of this article, the source is YourNewsWire.com but I couldn't locate the actual original article on their site.

Man Who Leaked CERN Sacrifice Found Dead

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1613-man-who-leaked-cern-sacrifice-found-dead

6 people like this

I read jessica's comments on the validity of the CERN sacrifice video. I don't know whether in fact it was real or not, but I've had conflict with Satanist and various other loonies for over 30 years.

Contrary to their perception of themselves they are not sylish rebel angels  against heaven, but the flotsam and jetsam of society... the scum and the dregs,

The ones I've interacted with include: a household of permanently stoned hippies into organic food.

A scaley old Montgomery Burns clone who acted as a consultant to small business set ups for a government agency (also a handler).

A millionaire restaurant owner who was A;.A;., and also a handler (avoided talking to me when we met-I didn't know what he was till later, when the woman who introduced us told me she'd been asked to joing AA, and didn't know what it was.)

A coalition of skinheads. ex cons and hippies (!).

A Scout troop (!), in a photo, all young, all looking deranged and wrecked.

An Angican vicar. They're everywhere (especially here) and they're not easy to distinguish from ordinary people unless you sense the underlying filth.

On a different note: I've been tracking the possible Event described by the far side institute.

Intuition says it may be off the coast of California (not only my thought) and involve the use of a submarine based kinetic weapon attack by the people who are Everywhere.

This, if I'm right (I live in a permanent state of What The Hell Is Going On!?) would be on the cusp of 30/31 Aug/I Sept I think.

I've made a couple of obscure correlations re the Mithra London Grid, which I've yet to work out.

One is that 8 + EQs happen between September and March (i.e the equinoxes) which obviously if true, would be the result of solar radiation on the earth's field.

This is further associated with the position of the sun in Orion.

The system used  looks to date to 1079 BC, and is Persian/Iranian.

I'm not posting much lately because I'm dealing with my own so far fleeting memories of Stuff, but am keeping track and thought an Intention heads up was called for.

10 people like this

Thanks for chipping in, KMRIA! Awesome of you.

Well, these are the intel news I got so far.

The war of alien factions started.

More nasties had arrived and started to cause shite to the Humanity and the ones trying to save the Humanity.

But also 1 million of vanguard of our supporter got here. Heaps more to arrive later. Our supporters are to arrive FASTER than the opponents. Less in number, but the speed of attack to carry out would be far more efficient than the opponents'.

...The war was meant to be starting next year.

But it got earlier.(´Д`)

I had been friggin trying hard to wipe this incident out of our reality and hope others can chip in for this work, too. It's never too late.

If need to, we all can target the past to heal through present, too. So it's not as if we "lost" the turning point as such.

We ALWAYS will have chance to change the due course.

Anyway, due to this physical side of war prepping is achieved, it also means there will be more weird incidents and MAGIC/psychic attacks are predicted.

I suspect one of the nasty factions would start amping up the low frequency application of mobile phone towers. I highly recommend people to protect yourself from EMF at least.

The War will be spilling actions out on the ground where we dwell, and there would be ones trying to wipe out the ground troops of opponents. We may get caught in the situation more often than before. 

So everyone, let's be safe...as much as we can....and please, never give up of your hope.

I still believe we, the Humanity, can settle this situation magically well, saving everyone involved in.

An Example of the weird incidents: 

Five men dead after being pulled from the sea at Camber Sands

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/24/men-dead-pulled-from-sea-camber-sands-sussex

5 people like this

The theme of September looks to me like death of the old order, birth of the new, by Fire.

Ninth month birth.

September
9/1 Start of WWII
9/1 New Moon
9/1 The annular solar eclipse will be visible from central Africa, Madagascar and locations from the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
The eclipse will be partial for people in most of Africa.
9/5 Labor day
9/5 Ganesh Charurthi; Hindu: Birth of Lord Ganesha, god of wisdom, prosperity, and good fortune
9/5-9/7 Marriage to the Beast (Satan)
9/7 Feast of the Beast, marriage of virgins to Satan
9/13 Grandparents’ Day
9/16 Full Moon

9/16 – 9/17 — Penumbral Lunar Eclipse visible from Europe, most parts of Asia and Australia and from eastern Africa

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2016-september-16

9/17- 9/30 Pitr Paksha: Hindu 16 day period when spirits visit their descendant’s home
9/20-9/21 Midnight Host, vows, blood sacrifice from tip of finger
9/22 Fall Equinox
9/21 Rituals of the Elements and Feast of the times
9/23(24)-10/2 Mysteries of Eleusis
9/25-10/3 Navaratri: Hindu: Fall Festival, Worship of Durga. Lakshmi ans Saraswati
9/29 Michaelmas

10/1 October
10/1 New Moon
10/3 Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year)
10/5 Opening of Mundus Ceresis
10/7 - 10/11 Durga Puja
10/10 Columbus Day - US
10/12 Dia de la Raza: Mexico
10/12 Thanksgiving Day in Canada
10/12 Hitler’s half birthday
10/13 Backwards Halloween
10/15 Death of Goering
10/16 Death of Rosenburg
10/16 Full Moon
10/16 - 10/23 Sukkot
10/22 Ashara (Kali’s victory over Mahishasura)
10/22-10/29 Preparation for all Hallow’s Eve
10/24 United Nations’ Day
10/24 Simchat Torah
10/29 Kali Puja
10/30 New Moon
10/31 Halloween/Samhain/All Hallow’s Eve/ Hallomas/ All Souls Day
10/31 Preparation for the Isia (ring of six: Isis, Hathor, Nepthys, Horus, Thoth, Anubis) Resurrection of Osiris
10/31 Start of the Celtic new year. Dark half of the year

4 people like this

All big cats of CT world spewing Warnings

Simon Parkes, Cobra, D.Icke, Jordan Maxwell, etc etc...including the recent pick up of warnings shared by the FSI by remote viewers' results, all basically talking about the same warning.

So as my sources from the alien factions told me the same thing.

...Everyone drumming up the word of war and destruction...(´Д`)

Jordan Maxwell has been warning especially about October 2016, but the war has began and the plans got pushed ahead its time so to speak....

Simon Parkes is also warning full on, especially in the US and EU.

9th September, there's a huge fleet of nasty alien group is said to arrive---10 million of them to be here at Earth to fight against the Humanity and our allies.

They don't care about us, the Humans, and they prepare to terminate us when there are opportunities to do so, in order to aid the horrid faction.

This group can also fight against the Archon hijacked Dracos, so it only means more additional fights are expected to happen on top of what's prepped to the Humans in general.

That means the hijacked Dracos would be employing more than usual push for rituals.

More sacrifices, more often, more in number. ಠ_ಠ

We need to fight, and we can do so without even lifting our fingers, except obviously the middle finger can be up right no worries at any time. LOL

Intent strongly about the brilliant future for all, quietly within yourself.

And believe in it that it will be so.

That's at least what we can do straight away.

It doesn't cost anything for you to do so.

Please chip in whenever.

Believe in your own creative power, please.

We are the Reality Benders.

Let's do more active imagination in order to delete the war crap and regain our peaceful world, BECAUSE WE CAN. 

6 people like this

Just take one day at a time Unity. Plenty of people have said plenty of things over time and dates have come and gone. I will deal with stuff as it happens, but I don't expect a fleet of aliens on the 9th - as usual could be wrong.

11 people like this

Only here at the cafe briefly,.

I'm glad you posted unity, and jessica too.

The thing about predictions, and Their plans is "the best laid plans of mice and men gae aft agley" as Robbie Burns wrote.

Damn, I may have to translate that! "the best laid plans of mice and men go often wrong".

I noticed that the indicators from the NIce false flag pointing to Acropolis, involved a DHS and other agency con-ference to be held in Nice in September (I think). The conference has been postponed to 2018.

Well, good luck with that you jerks.

I think all of their plans are gaeing agley at the moment: I can only say " About time!"

10 people like this

Correlating information, which I'll add to re the Mithraic calendar and the Super Shemitah which culminates at Oct Ist, and then extends for another year to 2017 (10=1).

The *8 September is " harvest" in the Mithraic system and  8 October is "return of the cattle from pasture".

Translating this into modern terms and equating humans with cattle and chattels (same derivation)

Harvest :gathering in the gold (wheat)

Return of cattle:  Shemitah readjustment of financial markets.

In between is the 24th of September, the vernal equinox,start of solilunar year, and at some time in the period pope Francis is going to hold an ecumenical mass allegedly on the Temple Mount reconciling the three Abrahamic faiths, to start a wonderful new world order.He specifically mentioned Mercy over Judgement in the wording.

This is a Jachin/Mercy, Boaz/Strength reference which I take to refer to Rome and its corresponding E longtitide opposite "pillar" at app 42 E. (My hypothesis)

I watched the latest transpicuous video after posting the above.

Further correlations that I've made: Karen Hudes's videos have been talking about the financial Reset for quite a while.

One aspect I find disturbing is the gold (or more probably the silver) bullion deposited in the name of humanity by a Jesuit Superior General, the bars bearing 666 , "the number of humanity.".

Richard Allan Miller has been talking about us seeing the End Of Days in recent videos. I know he's acquainted, at the least, with heiratic biblical  Hebrew ,at the least, the basis for much modern esoteric thought).

Lisa  and Dani go into these related subjects:

* The original "Trust" set up by the Vatican
* The Birth Certificates= Strawman
* "Common Law" vs Trust Law
*  Papal Bulls, Treaty of Verona, Magna Carta, Council of Trent
* History of Vatican Trusts, the house of Windsor, the lineage of Lady Diana and Prince William

(I'd been dubious about the applicability of Common Law for ages, after an analysis of the legal system of England.

Great Britain is not a democracy, not a Parliamentary democracy, not a Constitutional Monarchy. In fact its's a Parliamentary Monarchy. Its supposed  "constitution" is based on a body of statutory and precedent law "based " on Common Law,( and Roman and Salic/German tribal))

They also mention the realtionship between The World (a Tarot archetype) which is a legal term,and basis for Vatican ownership of the world and all its property , in relation to lines of latitude and longitude, which Dani and Lisa think is the artificial Grid reality people ahave been in, until now, mostl.

As distinct from that is Mother Earth, and all the creatures on it.

Personally I've always thought these We Own The World beings (not beings?) are completely insane.

I'm going to put up a working map, which goes back months, but has recently had some independent commentary from someone else which seems to confirm what I'd thought, on what I think is happening with one area of the Artificial Grid on my Anomaly thread.

P.s. This is 9/9/2016 today so I'm expecting some very odd Out Of Time Event or Events to take place.

11 people like this

I wonder... Rome 42 N, site of nuclear blast by North Korea 42 N.

5 people like this

Thanks for your astute observation, KMRIA!

And I have just come across to this link...

If this prank of Alien Abduction cases works this well, it's only proving that the MilAb works.(´Д`)

Sorry if you cannot watch it on FB...maybe available on the Disclose TV site  http://www.disclose.tv/

https://www.facebook.com/disclosetv/videos/vb.211482380627/10154701393310628/?type=2&theater

5 people like this

Good thing that wasn't planned in the states.....the actors would have gotten shot! 'Merica!

4 people like this

I clarified that recent image from the Anomaly thread as I think it fits better here.

Thinking of the Far Sight Remote Viewing, a papal enclave or more likely a closed door conference of high level gangsters from the various factions on the 16th would fit.

Followed by a public Event on the 24 th September.

hi breezy! i think your recent 9/  dominoes dream could refer to Dark Matter and it's incoming interaction with the current situation.

My personal opinion is that 9 refers to outside space/time,

Domino is from the same root as "dominate", don etc 2 damn mins! back tomorrow

septmoon_zpshazcmj6g.jpg

9 people like this

A couple of additions to the above (tracking ahead).

"Earth reaches aphelion at 16:24 UT today, 1.0168 AU from the Sun."

"19 Sep 5:07 a.m. 361,890 km 224,868 mi"

"Ironically, Mars reaches perihelion in October 29th, 2016."

And... September 16 -October 30 is the new dating for the star sign Virgo.

5 people like this

http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2013/09/adrenalized-blood-drinking-addiction-among-the-global-elite/

ADRENALIZED BLOOD DRINKING ADDICTION AMONG THE GLOBAL ELITE

September 19, 2013 Kerth Barker

link2article

Members of Satanic cults like the Illuminati are subjected to brainwashing, and this is why some of them get obsessed with drinking human blood. Above is a link to an article that explains how to deprogram mind control victims. This is information you’ve never read before. It also talks about the CIAs MK Ultra research and Nazi connection. If you find the above article interesting make print outs and copies because it may be suppressed.

Unless you have been a vegetarian since birth, you have almost certainly eaten adrenalized meat. The adrenaline in the meat is like a drug that makes you feel stronger and powerful. The people who run the modern meat producing industry know this and deliberately design the packing plants so to terrorize the animals before they are slaughtered–creating adrenalized meat. People become addicted to eating adrenalized meat and buy more of it. But the practice of creating adrenalized meat is nothing new, in fact it is an ancient secret art, associated with the occult.

When I was a child I knew a farmer who produced adrenalized goat’s blood–which generational Satanists like to drink. I drank some once, not in a ritual but just out of youthful curiosity. I took a long hike in the woods afterwards where I noticed that I could walk longer and faster than usual. The man who harvested this goat’s blood like to mix it with wine and herbs–calling it mysticated wine.

The members of his coven believed that it gave them occultic powers and that they lived longer. I am not a Satanist, but I knew some when I was young and have had some contact with Illuminati insiders in recent years. Something that I’ve known about, which I think other people should know about, is that among the generationally wealthy Luciferian aristocrats there is the habit of drinking adrenalized human blood. For these aristocrats, the ideal form of human blood is from a healthy child who is ritualistically sacrificed. Such adrenalized blood is really an addictive drug. The difference between the adrenalized meat that you’ve eaten and the adrenalized blood that the global elite drink is like the difference between chewing coca leaf and smoking crack cocaine.

Former FBI special agent Ted Gunderson, when he was still alive, often pointed out that the FBI kept exact records of every bank robbery in America but couldn’t tell you how many children go missing in this country. Ted Gunderson did extensive research on this subject and he estimated that about 2500 children go missing every day. This takes place every day, here in America!

Mundane explanations can account for a small percentage of these–but most are being sold into sex trade, and some are sold to generational Satanists who ritualistically sacrifice them. In such rituals the abducted children are terrorized and tortured, which adrenalizes their blood. Then they are killed and their blood is harvested. This blood is given to wealthy Illuminati aristocrats who are addicted to drinking it. Not all billionaires are blood drinkers, but some are. This practice has gone on in secret since ancient times and it stills goes on everyday. Welcome to the real world. I managed to avoid being recruited into the Illuminati, and I’ve never drank adrenalized human blood. But when I was young I knew people who did, and I can tell you that it is an addiction, just like alcoholism. As I’ve spoken on the radio about Satanism and written on this website, I’ve had to think more and more about my childhood. Upon reflection it disturbs me that I’ve eaten adrenalized animal meat on such a regular basis over the years. Lately I’ve tended to lean in the direction of vegetarian foods. I’ve decided to stop eating adrenalized meat. Kosher meat is not adrenalized, and there are enlightened farmers who avoid adrenalizing their animals when they slaughter them.

However, more than that, I pray for the children who are abducted everyday. I pray for their families. And I pray for the fate of humanity and this world. There is a prayer that says “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” Unfortunately I don’t have the power to stop the horrible exploitation of children that takes place everyday. The truth is that we live in a world where many of the most powerful global leaders are literally addicted to drinking human blood. But I can talk about the truth of Satanic Ritual Child sacrifice. This isn’t some rare phenomena, but something that has gone on continually for thousands of years in secret cults. This will only stop when enough people start talking about it. Below is a link to a related video on youtube where I speak about how to defeat the Illuminati.

link2video

11 people like this

The recent Ahlex video on Ammach Bases corresponds with what I know from experience.

One statement by Ahlex concerned the 16 August which he said was an "opening the abyss, gateway" date.

Daat/Abyss/knowledge corresponds in their belief system with both Giza and its antipode.

Ahlex also stated that a NZ football player, with the same name as a US President was present at the hotel on Aug 16.

I'm taking this 24th as being an Announcement event,"out" moon, and I fully expect it to be very rough on the ether.

Especially in the Kingdom/ Foundation areas of both hemispheres..

By "Coincidence" I picked up Terminator  Genesys as well,as Dominion yesterday: October 2017 was stated to be Judgement Day.

Predictive programming? I'm going to work this out in terms of the Tarot deck: I'd already noted RAM's use of the term End of Days implying an esoteric Biblical/Hebrew/ Kabbalistic framework for planned events.

8 people like this

Unity Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:21 PM

For all Australians who are concerned at Fiona Barnett case...(The top post on the thread.)

She is wailing out, basically saying that she had enough...

Look, I am so sobered up hearing the same story...as what Harald Kautz Vella had to say that he couldn't take it any longer because no one else was going to share the weight on the shoulders he was experiencing.

Though we know Harald has come back, I can only resonate to the situation.

These peeps are the giants standing up against unknown amount of harassment to face to.

How we can support them going through the personal difficulties so deep into their circumstances and their heart, I am not sure.

Fiona continues to expose what is happening in Aus. with some very interesting interviews.

https://web.facebook.com/fiona.barnett.940?fref=ts

6 people like this

VT Exclusive: Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on August 24, 2016

Millions read the news today, the pedophile ring “busted” or the earlier article about how the FBI actually ran it for several weeks, expanding it, drawing in tens of thousands. Those who read it thought they knew, thought they were getting the story but as is so often the case, the truth goes so much further.

When Veterans Today tied the murder of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia to a White House blackmail plot and a strange tale involving the Keshe Foundation, it became clear that the highest and most powerful in Europe, the US and around the world, were tied together in a web of ritual child abuse on a massive scale. For the Scalia tale, refer to Appendix I.

Today’s story is one more aspect of this. VT’s involvement goes back to 1991 when key VT staffers worked for America’s intelligence community. A GOP high level staffer approached the CIA claiming that President George H.W. Bush was being blackmailed. It was said that the President was at a political fundraiser in St. Louis where, unknown to the President, top GOP campaign donors were having sex with young males, some of whom had been spirited away from Boys Town in Nebraska of Father Flanagan fame.

Continue reading at link.

Source:  Vererans Today

Link:  http://tinyurl.com/jg6cql7

9 people like this

Please note that I'm taking this vid with grain of salt against its title.

The thing is; she might had spoken of another regularly occurring Satanic ritual, not of "them" at all.

Besides, she could have been making up stories on the spot....

Who knows...

We had Wenona Rider got caught from thefts before.

And how her friend would have known it was "them"?

I suspect of ass-ump-tion there.

Though I think many of us would be able to imagine that this might had been the real case with Angelina Joli, but just to be even keeled towards reading into the picture....

8 people like this

'Emergency' need for exorcists after surge in people dabbling in Satanism and black magic

Sept. 27, 2016

Nick Squires and Rachel Ray

"Exorcists are in urgent demand as a result of a sharp rise in people dabbling in Satanism and the occult,  experts from the Catholic Church in Italy and the US said.

Speaking in tongues, levitating and vomiting nails may seem far-fetched to most people, but church experts insist there is a need to recruit more priests as exorcists in order to combat sorcery and black magic.

Valter Cascioli, a psychologist and scientific consultant to the International Association of Exorcists, which is endorsed by the Vatican, described as an “emergency” the lack of priests capable of fighting the forces of evil. 

“The lack of exorcists is a real emergency. There is a pastoral emergency as a result of a significant increase in the number of diabolical possessions that exorcist priests are confronting,” he told La Stampa newspaper. 

“The number of people who take part in occult and satanic practices, which lead to serious physical, psychological and spiritual damages, is constantly rising.”
snip
8 people like this

I haven't watched this video yet but I found the Angelina Jolie video quite credible.

I haven't been to a cinema for literally years but saw a few of their films back then.. the signs were there of connections to Military/Assassin activities.

I do hope to have some more up soon ( I truly hate this town and its atmosphere and it takes its toll: three local cars with 666 licence plates, one 999, one 777, Compare with Simon Parkes comments on numbers recently).

On another note: This is a Black Moon, 31/1,as people here are probably aware: the second new moon in the month.

I think it's be an "out in the open" act or event associated with it .A claim to blatant power.

P.s. I'm also seeing the Trump/ Clinton charade as a kind of theatre of the collective subconsciousness: blue Male vs red Female Archetypes. They have common ancestry, to a 13th century Norman noble, rthe Archetype I think is the Twins or Lovers. There may even be a symbolic centre of the geographical USA where a debate or Event will take place designed to split the US consciousness. Iremember that from the Kennedy assassination: a specific area

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/journey-to-the-center-of-the-united-states

image_zpsknn553wy.jpg

6 people like this

I spotted an article on Veteranstoday and decided to put the lat/longs on the tattoo shown  in to see where they were: the two at the bottom.

Notre Dame d'Alet and not so far away Hotel Ibis, near the Promenade des Anglais in Nice,

Must be a coincidence.

(It's going to be a horror show night here as the local Kalis will be "drawing down the black moon" into their wombs.Actual phraseology used.I've got my 50 calibre loaded with silver bullets so there shouldn't be a problem.)

jolie2_zpshza3bhcn.jpg

7 people like this

KMRIA, thanks for chasing up on that!(・ω・)ノ

I think those are her pick up coordinates given to her.

The enhancement of question we shall hold here is rather than "Pick up for what?" but "To be picked up by what?"(・ω<)☆Nudge, nudge.

And from Shane the Ruiner's talks, the Cabal gives out lots of those coordinates to 1) give out safety net to the members, 2) give out false safety sense for the members, 3) those coordinates won't be used what so ever in the time of real emergency/"pick up time" anyway.

Shane was saying "all broken promises", "the ships that never come" etc and that's seem to be how the Cabal operates.

But by giving away special coordinates and tell her "you must remember these or we can't pick you up" to give her urgency and thrill (of "now getting into a deep end") .....it's a Cabal brain wash tactics to get the person hooked onto the game they play, methinks. 

So even if anyone go to those locations to see what exist...probably find nothing but a bit of barran lands.

Besides, because of Angelina those coordinates came out.

Even if those were the real deal coordinates to be used, they'd scrapped them off the list by now.

7 people like this