unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

346 posts in this topic

For the Victims: 

Jay Parker: How 34 million Satanic/Illuminati Americans keep Earth in turmoil

This is a bit old vid as it was posted back in 2013, but still very relevant, methinks....but please use your discernment.

There was a really gross account re: Australian group re: woman giving birth in front of all and the baby was...."(%&'(!!"&$($&!" So please be aware there's really gross stories involved in this vid, too.

The speaker himself is a survivor, he says.

For deprogramming of yourself:

EFT:http://www.emofree.com/

Orgonite to be implanted into the Lay Line Crossing points to counteract what the Cabal is doing:

.....There are heck a lot of sites tell you how to make them, but NOT ALL are real deal.

I watched a really cool vid with in depth knowledge about what kind of metal shavings, how small they should be, and how to intermix rougher materials etc etc etc, but I can't find it!! So please do your research first. If I can dig it up again, I will repost it here. Anyway, it's supposed to suck up all nasty energy then convert it into a nice energy, in simple term.

↓This vid is from March 2015, so it's more recent than the one above.

From NZ! But I still haven't listened through the lot.

I share the link with you anyhow, in case you want to follow it up.

One very interesting info Jay left on the vid...

According to his Witch mother, he was taught that the townships has the name ending with ...TON is the gathering place of the Cabal blood lines.

(Not "...towns", but "...TON".)

Like WashingTON D.C.

4 people like this

"...TON" thanks for that unity. I think ... : :):angry2:>:D

5/29, 5/30 Memory day dedicated to Joan of Arc
5/30 Memorial Day

June

6/2 Night of Forgiveness (Islam)
6/3 Eastern orthodox Ascension Day
6/5 New Moon
6/6 Queen's Birthday June, Monday 6th/Satanists Plan to Celebrate 6/6/16 in L.A.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/satanists-plan-to-celebrate-6-6-16-in-la-6963630

Love that 6 9 6 3 6 0 thing.

( West Australia 6/28)
6/6 D Day (invasion of France in WW2)
6/7 First day of the fast of Ramadan: Islamic
6/11 Shavuot
6/16 New Moon
6/19 Father’s Day
6/20 Full Moon
6/21 First Nation’s Day Canada
6/21 Summer Solstice (orgies)
6/21 Rituals of the Elements and Feast of the Times
6/23 Midsummer’s Eve
6/23 St. John’s Eve Fire Festival
6/24 Lighting the Midwinter Bonfires in New Zealand (well that should just be delightful :angry2: )

7 people like this

Will put this here, it isn't about Australia, but the US.

Mystery as husband of crusading anti-child sex trafficking assistant attorney general is shot dead while working as Lyft driver
June 1, 2016
Ollie Gillman

"The husband of an assistant attorney general who has crusaded against child sex trafficking in Georgia has been shot dead.

Shahriar Zolfaghari, 36, had been shot twice in the chest when he was found slumped in the front seat of his car in Atlanta early on Wednesday morning.

The Lyft driver - who is married to Georgia assistant attorney general Camila Wright - died in hospital, and police in charge of the homicide investigation say his death is a 'mystery'.
snip -  picture
Mrs Wright was made Georgia's prosecutor for human trafficking in 2014 and was believed to be the first person to take up such a role in the U.S..
Before that was in charge of Fulton County's human trafficking unit, where she helped jail 19 people, including two for life.

According to 11 Alive, a witness told police that he pulled up behind Mr Zolfaghari's vehicle at a red light next to a church at around 1am on Wednesday, but got out to see what was the matter when he did not pull away after the light changed to green.
snip - video
They told investigators that the motorist had been shot and that there was blood inside the car.
Two shell casings were found at the scene, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. 

'It looks like someone must have either been in the vehicle with him or shot him at close range,' police Major Adam Lee III said. 
'It's a mystery as to why someone would harm him,' he added.
snip

7 people like this

For all Australians who are concerned at Fiona Barnett case...(The top post on the thread.)

She is wailing out, basically saying that she had enough...

Look, I am so sobered up hearing the same story...as what Harald Kautz Vella had to say that he couldn't take it any longer because no one else was going to share the weight on the shoulders he was experiencing.

Though we know Harald has come back, I can only resonate to the situation.

These peeps are the giants standing up against unknown amount of harassment to face to.

How we can support them going through the personal difficulties so deep into their circumstances and their heart, I am not sure.

I can only say THANK YOU for bringing the issues up.... 

I am not sure if I'm allowed to post the whole lot so I just leave you the link to her FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/fiona.barnett.940

Please go through all the hurdles this page asks you to jump over, if you want to read the post.

I think she requires decent amount of security in any communications, though FB is not a place to be if someone needs high security---but depends on what make sense with using that hub...she deserves ALL help she can get.

"Australia is a Pedophile Heaven." Fiona said in the ABC news clip in the vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZpaP96ClM

3 people like this

This month's timetable:

July
7/1 Satanic and demon revels (blood)
7/1 Sacred Heart of Jesus
7/1 Canada Day
7/4 New Mood
7/4 Independence in USA
7/14 Bastille Day
7/15 St Swithun’s Day (Ireland)

St Swithin's day if thou dost rain, For forty days it will remain

St Swithin's day if thou be fair, For forty days 'twill rain nae mare"

"There is a long, proud tradition of supposedly weather-forecasting days dating back as far as pagan, Roman or even prehistoric times and many countries celebrate a similar day, usually nominated after other saints".

EDIT: This date niggled at me for some reason, so I googled it: a 40 day cycle between dates is also part of the Mithraic calendar as well as an interval between two Ripper murders: taking an Ideal Saturnic 1 8 16 24 sequence and applying it to this date gives 5 x 8 days  taking it to the 8th of September:alsoJeune G (Jeune Genevois : Genevan fast) in the Mithraic calendar as "Harvest".

7/17-7/23 Sacrifice of first born males, communion with flesh and blood
7/19-7/20 Sunfest
7/19 New Moon
7/23 Beginning of Dog Days, linked to Sirius, Dog Star, Sothis, star of Set
7/24 Parent’s Day
7/25 Pioneer Day (Mormon)
7/25 St Jame’s Day/Festival of the horned god (herbs)
7/27 Grand Climax

6 people like this

Following the 1 8 16 24 30 pattern

(thanks to the women of Transpicuous News)

"Reset."

PULSE, a student-led evangelism movement, has called 1 million Americans to gather on the National Mall on July 16th and join in prayer for the nation at an event called “Together 2016”

The free event will feature 40+ well-known speakers, recording artists, authors and leaders from various backgrounds for a day of unified prayer and worship
    Event will feature a personal video message from His Holiness, Pope Francis
    More than 1,000 churches nationwide have pledged attendance, with more pledges anticipated in the coming months.
    More than 8,000 service opportunities will be available within a 100-mile radius of Washington, D.C. during the week before and after Together 2016.

WHEN: July 16, 2016, 9am – 9pm

http://resetmovement.com/

So the 24 July should be "coming out of the full moon"-a famous loony here once explained to em that the three days of the full moon were a period of contemplation,inner thought, and making plans for the rest of month, even going so fars as to withdraw from people and the world for those three days.

July 24 7/23 Beginning of Dog Days, linked to Sirius, Dog Star, Sothis, star of Set (subliminal connection between 'set' the verb and Set the god... eg set in place, set the scene, a set for a film)

5 people like this

Thanks heaps for the listing of dates, KMRIA!!

I found this blog (sorry unsure of WHO had written them out, but from the warning for the survivors on top, I think it's written down by an experiencer of SRA problem) with full listing of dates.

https://spidercatweb.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/sra-satanic-ritual-dates-2016/

For reviving the point of talk for the information related to SRs I can only share the horrid reaction we get even AFTER breaking the chain of mind controls...

IT'S NOT EASY for those who are in a very touchy phase of recovery.

I can say that from my own experiences of reaction against mind control crap, and I was amazed about it myself.

And that's a reality for the survivors in certain phase.

But once you really start to detach yourself from the mind control effect, it gets better and easier to deal with ANY info laid out in front of us.

Yes, I believe there should be a softly-softly approach to be laid out....in a certain closed community as a safety net for those who still go through the reactions.

But WE GOTTA LEARN THE REALITY IN ORDER TO CHANGE THE CRAP.

To take our own power back into our hands, I do believe we can only lay out the blatant truth in public scene like here at CHANI, promoting more of acute awareness about horrible stuff SO WE CAN STOP THEM.

I extend my own empathy to those who are still suffering, and learning to cope with the crap they copped.

I don't want to see anyone suffering from the reactions.

I can only suggest not to read on anything in this thread, because I personally can understand how the reactions can be....truly violent ones. Urgh...

But please let us share the massive horrid stories here, plainly so that other unaware people can learn about it.

More I look into this matter and other associated issues around the Cabal & other oppositions against us of the crazy shite doings done by them, I feel HELL A LOT OF US ARE UNDER SOME SORT OF MIND CONTROLS in the past or present.

...Just we didn't know we are/were under such screwed shite....

Shall we be brave and demolish the gross actions?

I think I know the answer I hear from CHANIties.

◆―――――――◆―――――――◆―――――――◆―――――――◆

Meditation to break the horrid situations:

I can only suggest this long and winding way to actively demolish this problem, if anyone is suffering from it.

Our power of intention is far stronger and able to change reality.

It's kinda "BELIEVE SO, then it will happen".

1) Imagine the whole Earth

2)wrap the entire Earth with purple fire to cleanse the shite out of this place.

3)wrap the entire Earth with LOVE to promote the internal cracks within the centre of beings who are the Satanists, and to send sustainable loving energy for all the rest who need it.

The purple fire for cleansing:

This is yet another White Brotherhood technique that's also furthered by the New Age movement.

I'm suggesting to use it BECAUSE WE MADE THEM TO WORK.

Yes, the Humanity believed in it a lot.

It's the Humans made the system to work hell a lot efficiently by now.

We don't need to discard what used to belong to the Cabal.

We can REVERSE the usage to attack/nullify their tentacles instead.

There are so many demi-gods we created.

There are so many non-gods/angels-but-pseudo-gods/angels we have created, and by us believing in them, we have our own powerful allies.

We should use them liberally in order to regain our own power and Earth, because they are already there!

6 people like this

What did Bill Clinton know? Former president named in Epstien sex slavery lawsuit

Above is from RT but below is from yournewswire.com. Please use your discernment if necessary.

Bill Clinton Was A Frequent Flier On Paedophiles Private Jet

http://yournewswire.com/bill-clinton-was-a-frequent-flier-on-paedophiles-private-jet/

The point is; this supports the claims of people crying out for help.

Those people are not "mad" to say what they said.

And this awful doings of TSR is ONLY A PART OF mega sized iceberg as a lot of us already know.

Whole bunch of dots connect to many issues we discussed all over CHANI.

Everything is connected, and it's an almighty ugly view to face to.

But that gives us strength to move on to make a far better choice, this time, by ourselves.

Nasties gotta get cleaned out. And we are seeing it happening, as was planned....

The house cleaning has been happening for a while.

The action had got obvious enough for us to see in MSM.

A supplemental vid of a sort...talking about the House Cleaning to happen (I thought the material was from 2013?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wQBCS7hmqI

4 people like this

Thank you Unity and Kmria for the continued updates

4 people like this

I was discussing this subject recently with a local psychic. Her sister had independently picked up September 8, as a significant date, as a Message from the spirit realm.

4 people like this

I didn't know where to put this article in while I was in a mess after reading this article.

I don't mean to derail the focus from the thread, but the content and its intensity made me to think this would be the fitting thread...

WARNING: far beyond of being graphic.

Classified Evidence: US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/01/abu-ghraib/

I wanted to pin point out that all soldiers in those positions are systemically trained to behave that way.

Yeah they should be prosecuted, for sure, but I feel they themselves were the victims through training/brainwashing/conditioning.

We heard of enough crazy nasty stuff happening in military.

I feel there are very close connections to the tactics used by TSR to how to operate, and how people are trained. This connects to Super Soldiers issues, too. They go through loads of inhumane tortures.

And their doings against kids and women would directly soil the Humanity's unified unconscious field.

They are trying to produce Psychopaths just like the Cabals are, I feel.

We know their tactics.

We need to break that in totality.

We need to continuously send healing works against ALL involved in, including the Cabal, in order to break them down from within.

And NO I don't believe in giving away the chance for them to beat the other side of our cheeks.

Their inhumane actions must be shuttered.

Don't take such shit in.

We don't need such BS.

We are humans.

We stand and unite to protect our sisters and brothers.

Our love will unite the force.

We will flatten out all the bent shit.

Evolution For All!!

6 people like this

Okay, this is going to be quite disgusting-to any sane person-but I've worked out the underlying rationale of their Sex Magick, after a lot of research.

Basically:they believe that when sex takes place the sperm remains alive long after the actual act and integrates into the receptee's DNA on a permanent basis.

The object of the Game is to Perfect the Bloodline, over many generations, which involves incest/keeping DNA within the family, in competition with other contenders and  Bloodline familes who also want to rule the world.

The Illluminasties I've met, and talked to-younger ones, in their 30's ( long story!)- have all had very abusive relationships with their parents, and are walking disasters.

One I met. Luis,("light"), son of a very wealthy South American diplomat  had been raped by his father at a young age.

He was still in, wanted out I think, but his handler had too strong a control.

His father would have thought this: my DNA goes into him, it integrates into his gut bacteria, spinal fluid and brain matter.

In the the Middle Ages it was thought that brainmatter and sperm were conmposed of the same material via the spine, hence the emphasis, until recently, on celibacy and antipathy towards masturbation.

Women are there purely for breeding purposes-necessary brood mares- and source of hybrid/Blood drones that can be used for various purposes but don't really count.

The ultimate objective is to create a Superman incorporating the reptilian God of the family, who will rule the world, through his human vessel.

Effectively fathers aim to get their sons (the oldest son, most perfect) pregnant with their essence, in the expectation that the son will take the father's position (perhaps killing him) in this long generational process.

"There can be only one."

For me this is ludicrous, disgusting and insane... but normal  people have assured me I have lots of "issues."

I'm only posting this as part of  Know Your Enemy.

11 people like this

Okay, this is going to be quite disgusting-to any sane person-but I've worked out the underlying rationale of their Sex Magick, after a lot of research.

Basically:they believe that when sex takes place the sperm remains alive long after the actual act and integrates into the receptee's DNA on a permanent basis.

The object of the Game is to Perfect the Bloodline, over many generations, which involves incest/keeping DNA within the family, in competition with other contenders and  Bloodline familes who also want to rule the world.

The Illluminasties I've met, and talked to-younger ones, in their 30's ( long story!)- have all had very abusive relationships with their parents, and are walking disasters.

One I met. Luis,("light"), son of a very wealthy South American diplomat  had been raped by his father at a young age.

He was still in, wanted out I think, but his handler had too strong a control.

His father would have thought this: my DNA goes into him, it integrates into his gut bacteria, spinal fluid and brain matter.

In the the Middle Ages it was thought that brainmatter and sperm were conmposed of the same material via the spine, hence the emphasis, until recently, on celibacy and antipathy towards masturbation.

Women are there purely for breeding purposes-necessary brood mares- and source of hybrid/Blood drones that can be used for various purposes but don't really count.

The ultimate objective is to create a Superman incorporating the reptilian God of the family, who will rule the world, through his human vessel.

Effectively fathers aim to get their sons (the oldest son, most perfect) pregnant with their essence, in the expectation that the son will take the father's position (perhaps killing him) in this long generational process.

"There can be only one."

For me this is ludicrous, disgusting and insane... but normal  people have assured me I have lots of "issues."

I'm only posting this as part of  Know Your Enemy.

I feel that these 'ideas' re brain and semen, and this use of sex is a corruption of ideas that has come in from one of the ET races that have tried to manipulate and control Man.

With this race of ET's - they look like us, but they are different internally, a bit hard to explain, but this makes sense, as they interpose knowledge on their sperm, and use this method to 'program each other' - since they don't have telepathy.

Another corrupted idea that "some who wish to control" have mis-understood, and corrupted in use.

L&L

10 people like this

I can tell you , if i were to kiss you passionately ( highly unlikely to happen sorry ) ( & man v woman only ) then it wouldnt work because at our age  we have already been " taken " ie already had other partners throughout our lives . BUT , if it had been with a " Fresh Girl "( virgin )  then the girl would take with her the DNA of the male kisser with her throughout her natural life , and it would be passed on down to the children . 

Words of wisdom from Ed Leedskalnin - Coral Castle 

Cheers

8 people like this

I can tell you , if i were to kiss you passionately ( highly unlikely to happen sorry ) ( & man v woman only ) then it wouldnt work because at our age  we have already been " taken " ie already had other partners throughout our lives . BUT , if it had been with a " Fresh Girl "( virgin )  then the girl would take with her the DNA of the male kisser with her throughout her natural life , and it would be passed on down to the children . 

Words of wisdom from Ed Leedskalnin - Coral Castle 

Cheers

Agree entirely from my studies the seaman is actually a life energy capacitor which discharges when it breaks the egg barrier and subsequently initiating LIFE as for DNA merge and transfer this is in any merging of body fluids. 

Here is a short vid showing sperm actually discharging as egg penetration happens. (not human by the way , the human experiments are not in the public but any med student will have see) And the orgasm a man goes through is how the human body charges up the sperm in readiness. And note that mamal sperm can be recharged many times as long as it is not exposed to the air which starts to oxidise the ionic fluid.

Enjoy this small window into a long known knowledge and a major component of a very popular ancient society

8 people like this

Cross posted in the "How To Fight Back Unwanted Hybridization" thread.

http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/8115-how-to-fight-back-unwanted-hybridization/?p=104450

This vid encompasses the dots connected:

Aliens---Military---Satanic Rituals---Mind Control---Op Paperclip for German scientists to work for the US---Supersoldiers etc.

The scope is wide and deep. We need to know these all connect up after all....

Bases 7 Britain's Supersoldiers DVD Edit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUkZ9-rcv6c

By the way, the Bases are researcher oriented stern community and picks up only what they believe worthy to study deep, and discards any dodgy unreliable cases very quickly.

Peter Fisher case caused now him getting thrown out of the list of speakers for his fraud charge laid on him before by the look of it. 

3 people like this

A common knee-jerk reaction to the pentagram is that it is always satanic in nature. I don't believe this to be true. Just like the swastika was a positive symbol before being corrupted by Hitler and co. I'm not an expert on this topic but I will say that the pentacle is not sinister like many think. For example; in the tarot the suit of pentacles a represents the earth and has no satanic connection at all.

Unity I think I recall seeing this image before and if memory serves it was thought to be an ancient pagan worship/ceremonial site. Could be wrong on that but thanks for posting the image.

7 people like this

I very much agree Bryan.

I found this on the site about the Reptilian Queen: "The ritual took place the first part of July in 1981, before Diana and Charles were married.  The ritual took place the last seven days of the cycle of the Oak Tree, according to esoteric law.  The ritual is for all females of the 13 bloodlines who were going to be in high public positions and marry reptilians to produce the new generation of rulers."

There is a 13 day  countdown to Lughnasadh  now taking place.

7/19 New Moon
7/23 Beginning of Dog Days, linked to Sirius, Dog Star, Sothis, star of Set
7/24 Parent’s Day
7/25 Pioneer Day (Mormon)
7/25 St Jame’s Day/Festival of the horned god (herbs)
7/27 Grand Climax

August
8/1-8/2 Lammas/Lughnasadh-corn harvest (blood)
8/2 New Moon
8/3 Satanic and demon revels (sex)
8/12 Feast for the First Night of the Prophet and his Bride
8/12,8/13 Diana’s day, triple goddess, moon and three moon phases
8/14 Fast of Tish’a B’Av
8/15 Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
8/17 Krishna Janmashtami: Hindu: Birth if Krishna
8/18 Full Moon
8/24 Mania (opening of Nether World Gate)
8/24 and 8/25 Birthday celebration of Shri Krishna
8/24-8/27 Fundus Mundi/St Bartholemew’s day/Great shabbat ( herbs)
8/29 Raksha Bandhan: Hindu celebrates the bond of protection between brothers, sisters, and cousins.

September
9/1 Start of WWII
9/1 New Moon
9/1 The annular solar eclipse will be visible from central Africa, Madagascar and locations from the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
The eclipse will be partial for people in most of Africa.
9/5 Labor day
9/5 Ganesh Charurthi; Hindu: Birth of Lord Ganesha, god of wisdom, prosperity, and good fortune
9/5-9/7 Marriage to the Beast (Satan)
9/7 Feast of the Beast, marriage of virgins to Satan
9/13 Grandparents’ Day
9/16 Full Moon
9/16 – 9/17 — Penumbral Lunar Eclipse visible from Europe, most parts of Asia and Australia and from eastern Africa
9/17- 9/30 Pitr Paksha: Hindu 16 day period when spirits visit their descendant’s home
9/20-9/21 Midnight Host, vows, blood sacrifice from tip of finger
9/22 Fall Equinox
9/21 Rituals of the Elements and Feast of the times
9/23-10/2 Mysteries of Eleusis
9/25-10/3 Navaratri: Hindu: Fall Festival, Worship of Durga. Lakshmi ans Saraswati
9/29 Michaelmas

8 people like this

Thanks K, I did not know that is where 'the dog days of summer' came from.  Very interesting.

4 people like this

Thanks K, I did not know that is where 'the dog days of summer' came from.  Very interesting.

Reading between the lines from one of the tomes of Robert Anton Wilson, who was involved in this stuff in a peripheral way, there'll be lots of "doggy style " stuff going on at this time. Delightful.

Sometimes I shake my head in wonderment at these idiots

Let's see: 27 September 2016

27= 9.

september =ninth month.9.

2016 =9

999 is the British emergency number.

..." police, ambulance or financial assistance required sir/madam/person/other?"

6 people like this

post-11-0-17552700-1470465908_thumb.jpg

©rightful owner

As many of you already know, due to Max Spiers' sudden death, whole lot of line up and the theme of the Bases 2016 International Conference have been changed.

Sarah will be there only to talk about Max.

No T.I.s to be focused.

It looks like the consensus of people involved in felt it's way too soon to go full steam about the issue after sudden loss of Max.

For the new line up, please visit the Bases page: http://thebasesproject.org/

....Well, peeps, Valerie Uvarov is going to appear on Skype session there!!

You can hear his LATEST stuff....geez I'd love to hear for sure...!!

5 people like this

ROTHERHAM ABUSE SCANDAL: Horrific reality of 'industrial scale' child grooming revealed

August 8, 2016

Nick Gutteridge

"GROOMING of young girls by gangs of predominantly Kashmiri men is still occurring on an “industrial scale” in Rotherham because authorities are failing to tackle an organised child sex crime racket, an investigation by express.co.uk has uncovered."

"Express.co.uk has pieced together shocking testimony from victims, campaigners and local residents in a large-scale investigation series being revealed throughout this week.

They all told us how police and the local council is still "failing" thousands of vulnerable girls.

It reveals how organised, criminal gangs of paedophiles are still using the town as their own personal fiefdom, peddling underage girls for sex as part of a multi-million pound crime empire.

The men are predominantly from the city of Mirpur in the disputed region of Kashmir, on the border between Pakistan and India.

Express.co.uk has chosen to refer to the abusers as Kashmiri or Mirpuri after hearing how many mainstream British Pakistanis are disgusted by the actions of a few men from those communities."
snip
6 people like this

Is this really happening at CERN....??

<<WARNING>> The T.I.s may suffer trigger reactions.

I cannot trace the true origin of this footage. 

Due to the set up of ritual itself, I suspected this was actually something like an amateur video making in process.

It's possible that that guy who was recording the ritual from inside CERN facility (seems like but then it also can be in some Indian Ashrum and the CERN-ish image being edited into the vid at later time...), and this footage may as well be a part of the film they were making...if that was the case...and I hope it was not the real ones, I mean, stuff they were doing, and the location they used...

Posted on Aug 11 2016

<Add to Edit on 12th Aug '16: the vid post was removed.

The deleted original when I posted this post: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hvBfp8wpgs&feature=youtu.be

Go to this page to see the vid belongs to the article.

https://freedomfightertimes.com/end-times/science/cern/cern-satanic-ritual-sacrifice-video-leaked/>

4 people like this