unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

359 posts in this topic

The War Is On Going

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180907-00010005-bfj-hlth

5b934449a9fe1__BuzzFeed_7-9-2018.JPG.9a6293d652c7eb05344102b3f7b97d29.JPG

Japan is under massive juggling over the attacks, Kansai Airport down under water, and Hokkaido rocked by M6.6+, 21 dead 200+ still missing.

5b9344674527b_HokkaidoEQ_sankei_6-9-2018_2.JPG.38ebf940b9c38192523a780078df60e7.JPG

5b9344796b82f_HokkaidoEQ_sankei_6-9-2018.JPG.799ab4ef86ddac169b1f77080250fbd7.JPG

Above 2 images (c) Sankei Shinbun 2018

I tend to think the disasters were engineered by the bunch that are against Humanity, but their plots would have been intersected by Japanese Onmyoji sorcerers (got history over 1300 years working for the government, they got power to change the timing, area and what to happen in future...but the rule is not to interfere to the nature as much as possible, because they base their ideology on nature warship) and redirected to protect Emperor in Tokyo.

And also mentioned in the EQ thread that they might had been using the "redirection works" to cleanse bad doings and energy against Japanese gods and nature by attacking the places of big question....and apart from Tokyo where they are trying to protect, Hokkaido and Kansai were both major problematic places where were under strategic attacks from C&K countries.

The invasion were creating the spots where Japanese language or Japanese nationals can't even go freely, and this is inside Japan. They had shown massive disrespect to Japanese gods and culture, attacking on the national treasures and buildings to artifacts to start with. And the frustration of Japanese nation was growing. Shamanic work done by Emperor daily gets affected by such national mood, and gods reacts as well.

Not only those countries, clearly the Cs have been strategically aiding the trashing of important megalith sites and artifacts in Japan historically.

Stating these is a preface to what I introduce here.

The grip of Cs are still present in Japan....and the huge fights have been happening.

So I tend to think the "redirection" work was done and Hokkaido (Northern Japan) EQ was done.

Now this is the return match done by Satanic bunch, by someone lurking in local government system of Hokkaido.

The article I left link is showing these info...

The Date of EQ hit Hokkaido: Heisei year 30---in Japanese Imperial Dating, 30, thus it's showing a completion and the protection of that effect. Date in Gregorio calendar is 6th Sept 2018. The date Onmyoji had chosen is a careful one for 6-->personal gain, 9-->completion of a cycle, 2018-->11 (which we can't change till hitting next year)--> bi-polar effect, emerging spiritual development, sorta stuff is shown.

Looking at the date from the Cs' way of seeing dates, it becomes like below: 

6+9+2018-->15+11-->6+11-->personal gain+bi polar weakness to the outcome-->INSTABILITY added to the personal gain

Now their crappy ma.. //jee. K is shown below, which I got horrified by.

The number of evacuation centres in Hokkaido: 333 in 8 towns (Evacuee number: 2400+)

This ma.. //jee. K is aiming for SACRIFICE.

Please pray for the people at the evacuation centres there.

They are clearly under a s .. pe// ll.

As soon as people can return to homes and get rid of the evacuation centres one by one, they can demolish that crappy s .. pe// ll that was cast against Japan.

3 people like this

LUCΙFER'S ΤEMPLE CΗAMBERS ΒENEATH THE VATΙCAN (WHAT'S ΤHERE REVEALED)

3 people like this

I've forgotten about jotting this down on this thread.

2018 is a significant year for "them".

20+18--->Public is immersed by the Bi Polar effect+18(6+6+6)

They thought they can win using the energy of this year.

But we exceeded their expectation.

We are winning, not them. 

1 person likes this

Fiona's Account of "Lightman" talked among Locked Up Abused Children

This account made me cry as I was listening to her talking about it.

Because the vid itself is already shifted away as UNLISTED, I cannot share it with people.

The story was told by Fiona Barnett in her Testimony for INJC and the panel included someone important from Christianity.

He got totally horrified hearing all the accounts told by Fiona, expressing he wouldn't know if he could be protected from being badly affected from hearing such bent information, and asked her how she managed to secure sanity over the whole experiences.

Then Fiona revealed about what she heard from the caged kids when she was with them, and her own experience of sort of miracle.

These kids were never educated, never been exposed to any religious groups outside of Satanic ring, born from the breeders (mother) for the sake of others to abuse them.

But among them, they shared something that made them warm in their hearts-----they told Fiona about the "LIGHTMAN", going dunked under water, etc.

According to Fiona, the Lightman is Jesus.

Though these kids never had known about Jesus or anything about Christianity, they KNEW about Jesus and Angels....because they appeared for them.

According to the kids, it's the figure that is emitting bright light, and Angels came for them.

While I don't go for Christianity, I totally believe in our own creative power.

What I mean is; the figures may well be nothing to do with Jesus and angels that Christianity presents, but what people want to believe in created these beings through our thought intentions. Very strong ones. And the images are shared through the root of Human Consciousness.

When there is no hope, the people's wish for someone to help us might had created the strong presences such as these Light Being and Angelic beings, and within the Human consciousness, they became shareable POWER among ALL OF US.

(Sorry Christian people....I just don't gulp in present day's Jesus idea, and I tend to follow animism that appreciate EVERYTHING from nature. But I did have Jesus appearing to me in my lucid dream when I am nothing to do with Christianity. That's another story....)

In other words, we, the Humans, got power to create something so powerful out of thin air with our sheer intention.

And then Fiona went on telling her experience she had.

She was with others in the dungeon room directly under the church's superficial/normal alter existed. (That's what they do often...create the reversed world under the sacred places, and carry out their rituals there.)

Fiona was getting ready to become a Dame. She was wearing costumes of robes etc, and doing a ritual.

All of sudden, bright light emerged in the room.

Everyone there were crawling on the floor, unable to do anything.

She thought of the presence as Jesus, and out of woe, she ran outside of the room, ran down the street (in her robe), and jumped into this house where a Christian couple (she knew they were there) watching tv in their lounge room. She knew these people were deeply believing in Jesus. She yelled out to them with her hands up in the air, "Pray!!" and they did....

After that experience, Fiona said she had never returned to any rituals. She got the reason to leave the cult that they couldn't say no to her decision.

She said to them that they couldn't do anything when the presence appeared, it means there were something that were more stronger than what the Satanic rituals could do. So she believes in Jesus, and that was that....

After she explained that, the Christian guy was thanking her deeply for sharing her accounts.

They were powerful to listen to. Sorry that I can't express the way she did. But I was so moved by the children's story.

In the darkest of the darkest life....they KNEW there was something that aided them to be stronger.

That's LOVE outreaching to them, IMHO. Love of the Humanity. 

2 people like this

Err...the Black Sun emerging?

SDO_5-9-2018_anomaly.JPG.2d66b91b721508d19540a83f4d561a68.JPG

(c) SDO/NASA 2018

This is from the SDO data on 5th Sept 2018, a day before Sun Observatory in Sunspot, NM, the US, got shut down by the Domestic alphabet group came in and not giving any reason as for why even to the local sheriff, who was asked to help them deal with the situation.

The duration of this darkness appearing is not too long.

The original data gif is here:  https://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/dailymov/movie.php?q=20180905_1024_0193

2 people like this

Pope Francis Compares Vatican Whistleblower to Satan

Thomas D. Williams Ph.D           Sept. 11, 2018

"Satan, the “Great Accuser,” has been unleashed against the bishops of the Church, Pope Francis said Tuesday, in a thinly veiled reference to the former Vatican nuncio to the United States.

The former nuncio, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, recently accused a number of prelates of dereliction of duty in dealing with clerical sex abuse and claimed that the pope had rehabilitated serial abuser Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, elevating him to a position of influence despite knowledge of his misdeeds.

In an 11-page testimony published on August 25, Viganò alleged that he had personally informed Pope Francis in 2013 of the serial homosexual abuse perpetrated by Cardinal McCarrick, along with sanctions imposed on his ministry by Pope Benedict XVI, and yet the pope lifted those sanctions and involved McCarrick in the naming of future bishops.

snip

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/11/pope-francis-compares-vatican-whistleblower-satan/

1 person likes this

Fiona Bernett's Presentation: For Healing Yourself As Much As Possible From Dissociation/Fragmentation

1st half is about her experience as abused child and to current state, the 2nd half is about the tools and processes of how to go about in healing yourself and what happens, what to expect as outcome etc, VERY USEFUL for the people who want to recover from the abuses.

It was a heck of knowledge combined with experience, truly hats off to Fiona for doing up this presentation for everyone who are keen to recover.

May not be for everyone, but I found it was very worthwhile to pay attention to what Fiona said. 

Published on Mar 6, 2018

And food for thought from Truther's side who associate with aliens.

The nasty faction can IMPLANT the child abuse memory when it never happened before.

Not always, but they do have the technology to do so, and if they found the needs, they will use it.

They do it so the person will be compromised to fight against them.

2 people like this

October 3: Jack Parson's birthday.

Oct 13 - 30    

Preparation for all Hallows Eve, Samhain (Halloween)
Abduction, holding and ceremonial preparation of individual for human sacrifice
(13 -Backward Halloween Date)

Oct 28-30    

Satanist High
(Holy Day related to Halloween)
    blood    human sacrifice each day    any age (male orfemale)
Oct 30-31    All Hallows Eve and Halloween Night    blood and sexual    sexual climax, association with the demons, animal and/or human sacrifice    any age (male or female and/or animal)

3 people like this

Picked this up yesterday, having odd little Synchronicities so going with it.

Today is, where I am, 8 October (8), 2018 (012).

Very odd vibes.

120 years since Ripper murders.

2 people like this