unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

331 posts in this topic

Brave Hart: Christine Hart Talks About The SHAME

<Trigger Warning>

Christine is very honest to herself and it's rather painful to hear her talking about herself, time to time, and that'd become 100 times more so for the actual abuse victims, who are processing the horrid experiences years after the abuse occured.

So just in case, I warn people for the Triggers appearing in her show.

Christine is a Monarch victim and from early age, she was sexually abused. She cleanly states she's not sexually active because of the abuse she had copped. A Deep cut into soul a person experienced......I send healing thoughts to all the victims of all ages and genders who experienced the dark nights in fear and SHAME that doesn't belong to you......

The real scream coming out from someone trying to lift herself up above all the crap happened to her.

I hope other victims may find help from her courage to spit it out so loud in order to move on.

You are special. No matter what happened to your body or mind. Please remember that.

(c) Christine Hart 2018

Published on May 8, 2018

2 people like this

@KMRIA The resource page from the back of the E-book was awesome.

I still have very deeply rooted "(・ὢ・ )?HUH??" feel about the people on the board. That's just my hunch, but I tend to follow it as it's usually the shortest road to get to the answer.....

1 person likes this

I don't go for the religious bit, but the vid was an easy intro about the subject.

(c) On Point Preparedness 2017

Published on Jan 11, 2017

3 people like this

Pope's Arrest Warrant SERVED

I was wondering about it and got the answer!

It's at the beginning of the vid, then it goes into advertising of CBD oil, 33:43~ gets back to talking about Pope.

(c) David Zublick Channel 2018

Published on Jun 26, 2018

Take That!: Humanity Uniting Together To Take Down The Cabals

It was about the time.....

BREAKING: CONGRESS DEMANDS THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON AND APPOINTMENT OF SECOND SPECIAL COUNSEL

(c) Stranger Than Fiction News 2018

Published on Jun 20, 2018

And this was fascinating to see....

Below is the counters from the above vid.

5b3e1fa36d2d8_HRC_arrestwarrantdemanded_20-6-2018_channelviewrate_5-7-2018.JPG.dc883cbb3d902a38ec7d76e36a25d935.JPG

See how many views are?

Lots people watched it since 20th June 2018, and today being 5th(4th in the USA) July 2018.

Hell a lot of people are interested in this story.

Then please compare the # of LIKE vs DISLIKE.......82000 people clearly backing the move, while there are mere 301 people saying no to the vid.....

Check mate is happening, methinks.

BUT THEN....we still got MORE fight to face to.

The Cs are NOT THE ONLY ONE we need to throw out.

Please be aware that once they get cleaned out of their position, we CAN'T REVERT BACK by taking up ANOTHER alien faction's policy against the Humanity. It's time to really wake up and start taking the responsibility over Earth. We MUST grow up, and do so FAST.

We have more work to do. We must protect Earth and ourselves.

And NEVER AGAIN to go through the torture we endured.

2 people like this