unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

373 posts in this topic

This is the stuff of nightmares. So you grow a crop of people just for their organs, more or less. Ever since I knew about organ donating, I had a weird feeling about it, and in the last few years that feeling has been proven to be correct. I had read stories, years ago, about how the organ recipients, at times, were somehow being affected by the donor.  Dr. Frankenstein, anyone?

2 people like this

On 2/5/2018 at 3:02 PM, Prismatic Eye said:

Irish referendum to allow ON-Demand abortion is scheduled for 25 May, no coincidence it's the ancient fertility festival time. 

@KMRIA It seems 24th is Feast of Ascension, is this the same reference in your table of dates? It might be wrong??? 

Sadly Ireland is now fully brought into the fold, government and people. I don't think anywhere else in the world has voted so overwhelmingly for abortion, or even ever been given a vote on the matter. Scenes of jubilation on the winning were beyond grim. No idea if it was rigged, but it's clear many people didn't understand what exactly they were voting for but they sure knew why. It would never have been any other way, it was incredibly one sided. A gov agency take with ethics in elections and referendums found I think that Open Society (Soros) to Amnesty International Ireland and was told to hand it back, they refused and said they'd go to court or something like that and were caught lying ot people on the street, actively campaigning to have abortion laws changed here. 

Google also pulled advertising a few weeks before polling for all sides. An incredible move and only been seen as influence, it was at this point it was suspected the NO side was going to win. Google didn't want to be associated with it, so it's a strange result in the end.  

Facebook banned outside/foreign advertising. 

Needless to say the winning side are not happy and want people on the No side never to be given air time again. A common theme across twitter. There is a lot of bad blood still being tweeted and reported from the winning Yes side. A dark portal has been opened and to see people openly vote for it possibly the first time ever, to get the magic CONSENT is deeply tragic anywhere in the world. That's a seal broken, if it's a legitimate vote. Hard to really know anymore. Ballot boxes were being managed by a private company.  

One of the common themes was a final strike back to the Church, well abortion was illegal in Ireland because the British Government made it illegal, not the RC Church. the 1983 amendment that has now been removed merely recognised the unborn right to life, it didn't grant it merely recognised it. That was the influence of the church, it merely restated at constitutional level what was illegal due to legal British laws.

Northern Ireland is the next target, with Brexit it looks like Sinn Fein (the political wing of IRA) are being brought into the fold. The re-writting of power and social balance is happening on all levels and clearly there are powerful outside influences.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Sadly Ireland is now fully brought into the fold, government and people. I don't think anywhere else in the world has voted so overwhelmingly for abortion, or even ever been given a vote on the matter. Scenes of jubilation on the winning were beyond grim. No idea if it was rigged, but it's clear many people didn't understand what exactly they were voting for but they sure knew why. It would never have been any other way, it was incredibly one sided. A gov agency take with ethics in elections and referendums found I think that Open Society (Soros) to Amnesty International Ireland and was told to hand it back, they refused and said they'd go to court or something like that and were caught lying ot people on the street, actively campaigning to have abortion laws changed here. 

Google also pulled advertising a few weeks before polling for all sides. An incredible move and only been seen as influence, it was at this point it was suspected the NO side was going to win. Google didn't want to be associated with it, so it's a strange result in the end.  

Facebook banned outside/foreign advertising. 

Needless to say the winning side are not happy and want people on the No side never to be given air time again. A common theme across twitter. There is a lot of bad blood still being tweeted and reported from the winning Yes side. A dark portal has been opened and to see people openly vote for it possibly the first time ever, to get the magic CONSENT is deeply tragic anywhere in the world. That's a seal broken, if it's a legitimate vote. Hard to really know anymore. Ballot boxes were being managed by a private company.  

One of the common themes was a final strike back to the Church, well abortion was illegal in Ireland because the British Government made it illegal, not the RC Church. the 1983 amendment that has now been removed merely recognised the unborn right to life, it didn't grant it merely recognised it. That was the influence of the church, it merely restated at constitutional level what was illegal due to legal British laws.

Northern Ireland is the next target, with Brexit it looks like Sinn Fein (the political wing of IRA) are being brought into the fold. The re-writting of power and social balance is happening on all levels and clearly there are powerful outside influences.

I hope this madness ends soon. Abortion in my book is an act of sin. The baby in the mother's womb is a living being! What if reproduction becomes a legal right only for TPTB and their friends and forces abortion for everyone else if they are not in the club? I don't know.. The future I dream of is only a fantasy and the populace seems to worship social status and material trophies nowadays.. I demand a galactic intervention!

2 people like this

Hmmmm....I think the full force demand for change in such push for allowing the abortion was actually driven by something else that was underlying the issue.

In other words, Irish people said "Enough is Enough" for ANY oppression they were copping for thousands of years. 

It's easy for us to know about the oppression they were suffering from the religion, but they were targeted full on by particular alien factions. For millennials. Thus these nasty factions left a horrible legacy of calling Irish peeps DUMB and made some huge dent in their psyche.

Red haired and green eyed people......the lineage of yet another alien faction.

4 people like this

That time of month again...three days around full moon apparently when moon is part of Earth's gravitational field.

5/29, 5/30 Memory day dedicated to Joan of Arc
5/29 Full Moon
5/31 Corpus Christi – feast to mock the body & blood of Christ in Christian ritual

June
6/5 Queen Elizabeth’s birthday (New Zealand)
6/6 D Day (invasion of France in WW2)
6/12 Queen Elizabeth’s birthday (Australia except Queensland & West Australia)
6/13 New Moon
6/14 Eil al-Fitr (End of Ramadan)
6/17 Father’s Day
6/21 First Nation’s Day - Canada
6/21 Summer Solstice (orgies, blood)
6/21 Rituals of the Elements and Feast of the Times
6/23 Midsummer’s Eve
6/23 St. John’s Eve Fire Festival
6/24 Lighting the Midwinter Bonfires in New Zealand
6/28 Full Moon

3 people like this

KMRIA, thank you so much for always providing the calendars for us to watch out!!

I appreciate it heaps!(・ω・)ノ 

1 person likes this

Saturn's Day Appearance Of A Crop Circle

The day it appeared was....9th of June.....Saturn's Day. And it's calling for CUBE energy in.

NO THANK YOU. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE LOW VIBES.

We, the Humanity, will NEVER let you take us over with any 2D,3D OR 4D cubic energy ANYMORE.

And I feel this one is a MAN MADE.....well, maybe hybrid made.

We have learned already. We can counter what you are doing. Learn to stop invading forcefully.

You are dealing with the "Time-line Lords" you won't have ways to capture us anymore.

(c)Against The Grain 2018

Published on Jun 9, 2018

1 person likes this

I'm a in  huge rush at the moment. The Family Court hearing for whether HF gets the children is at 11.15 tomorrow morning and it's bizarre  for various reasons.

Please send loving and powerful thoughts to HF and the children.Chanites.

3 people like this

Got it, KMRIA.

Leave it to us for the outer works, and just focus onto what's on your hand with them for now, please. 

I'll send more support works now. A big thumb up. 

If not meant to go ahead this time, something happens that the way gets in preventing it to go against you, and they might need to shut for the day and change the date again. 

Reason? Someone they got may become sick suddenly. (Not me doing it! It's their own BAAAD Karma! LOL)

1 person likes this

After the hearing.

That was truly bizarre. Over a period of weeks the Liar had been presented with a whole string of statements refuting everything that They (who are no longer exactly human I think) presented.

Detailed reports from the police (bless them).Detailed reports from the psychiatric institution. Etc.

It was the perfect case for dismissal and HF getting the children back , but the Liar failed  to use any of the evidence. HF is now restricted to 6 hours supervised contact with the children per week for the next month when there is another hearing .Luckily the supervisor is friendly . BUT.

The good news is that one of them has suffered a breakdown and others are deteriorating physically and mentally at a rapid rate.

We now go onto Plan B... to be worked out in detail , which may even result in the children being taken abruptly from them and returned to HF.

New Zealand's "justice" system is an incredibly sick joke.

5 people like this

Thanks for the updates!!

SOOOO Glad to know that the strategic "work" is sinking. 

More support works on your way. Cheers.

1 person likes this

Update. Thanks to my Alien DNA I can get really drunk with no after effects..... we did so last night.It got very emotional with lots of four letter words-but some very apposite messages and insights.

I knew intellectually just how godawful and corrupt New Zealand's "justice" system is but seeing it in action close up is another experience.

It had a chance: it crossed a line as did those people involved who were made an offer they couldn't refuse ( oh yes they could) and thee is a severe price to pay for that.

My people are now here (it seems they didn't even know where I was!) and man are we pissed off.

This is especially hard on HF (delicate and sensitive but incredibly strong) and the children who are now going to go through another month of torture so light and good vibes to them please.Hopefully ther won't actually be another month: either because we're going to a) change lawyers b) an indepth analysis and action in a higher court c) electrocution.

4 people like this

The Power of 111 

https://jp.sputniknews.com/culture/201806144989924/

I just caught Sputnik JP doing the re-affirmation of an ancient spell.

To show you the proof of it, I paste the article here so your eyes can see that there's no 140+ number appear on it talking about the previous site they found, or the link to go to the archaeological site's article that is not talking about 111 anywhere.

To the linked page appeared on Sputnik Jp:  https://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2018/06/second-pre-columbian-mass-child.html

5b2212f0d89b8_111_enforced_sputnikjp_14-6-2018.JPG.39f2c34325bd8ddd62b553fc5dcc1710.JPG

The maa jeik formulas got created to become more and more powerful as many humans' emotion got toiled over them. 

And right in front of us, we are seeing the ancient maarge../eek spell cursed on the energy grid, and that being done by more than 140 kids being sacrificed at the previous site to do that ritual.

A lot of blood sacrifice alright......

And now, the new site got found and that's being reported here...(The second site got found and the article is stating it looks like even bigger than that place where we saw 140+ bodies)...but strangely on the linked article, the number only appear as 111....this is an intentional job done. The effect is invoking and strengthening the ancient sacrificial rituals. 

(They used 100 to make 111 as plausible number to follow. Suggestive writing guide us unknowingly to the core of spell. Pretty well done for what they were doing.)

And us who are present at today's time frame in history, all of us who understand how the formulas work are freaking out by seeing 111 being used for such way----learning yet again, someone out there is trying to use news reports to influence us, Humans.

And more harvest worthy Loosh gets bigger.(´Д`)

See? That's the pattern of planned formula, and I gotta say...the spell master was really crafty.

From talking about the aspect of efficiency and clarity to how widely the spell is working etc, veeeeery clever in making of it, hats off to that. (But it was because of Gaia that it worked so efficiently. Nonetheless the spell masters knew that effect and used it calculatingly.)

But it's time we break it.

Let's be stronger. And Let's learn to see things from upper level of views...

No matter how much we think we got the birds eye view now, there are something more higher level existing to get up to, to see it all from an even more bigger pictures. Sounds a bit crazy for it's like there's no end in the chase-game, but that's the key understanding we all need to apply at the moment, methinks.

So let's learn to be astute at all the time (it means we ARE AWAKE).

We need to break the chain that's applied to us all.  But also important: we must make ourselves as anchor. Not to rely on anyone else but ourselves. 

How? By putting HONESTY as on the top of your priority list.

Be honest to your heart and gut feelings. 

If you don't lie to your heart, you get anchored comfortably.

If you are anchored well, it becomes difficult for anyone to destabilize us.

2 people like this

LOL unity

111 is the New Zealand emergency number for police, fire brigade and ambulance.

999 is the English equivalent.

3 people like this

Yey KMRIA!

Japan uses 119 (´Д`) for the Medical Emergency, 110 for Police & Fire Fighters.....Oz has 000 for all Emergency.

It's horrible to realise we all were used to dance along the old plots....

3 people like this

lol and our # is 911 for all emergencies, fire, police, medical 

2 people like this

Just for the hell of it, I checked the numerical pattern over emergency #s around the world.....

(c) http://chartsbin.com/view/1983

5b237a39d44fc_emergencynumbersofwld_chartsbin_2018.JPG.3e35287e14f9d60e4dc768c1dead9402.JPG

Err...wouldn't it be better if we all use 000 for all the places on Earth?

4 people like this

15 hours ago, unity said:

Just for the hell of it, I checked the numerical pattern over emergency #s around the world.....

Err...wouldn't it be better if we all use 000 for all the places on Earth?

LOL, unity! 

When I was a youngster, I used to always wonder why the Emergency number was "000", because with the old-school dial telephone it would take aaages for zero to return back to its place before you could dial the next zero.  I always thought "111" would have been more appropriate in an emergency situation! :blink:

07f547760ae9e34353de99bb0976152f.jpg

5 people like this

hmmm, now I'd imagine you could just yell for your tv or fridge to summon them, or Alexa, Siri, Echo,  no dialing necessary :-

5 people like this

7 hours ago, MESmeRiSe said:

LOL, unity! 

When I was a youngster, I used to always wonder why the Emergency number was "000", because with the old-school dial telephone it would take aaages for zero to return back to its place before you could dial the next zero.  I always thought "111" would have been more appropriate in an emergency situation! :blink:

@MESmeRiSe Oh wow, far out, I had only the mobile phone in my head when I thought of 000, but YES OMG you are so right about 000 takes longer than to call out using 111, when the old phone with dial to run!!(´゚д゚`)

4 people like this

International Tribunal For Natural Justice

https://itnjcommittee.org/

It looks like Ex-See Eye Aay Robert Steel organised it. 

IDK where I should stand with this organisation yet. Pls do your own research.

But I got a bit of worrisome whim....it's just my hunch yelping out to me at the moment, and admitting I haven't studied about them yet at all. I hope I'm wrong on this case, and all are fine on this one. We need lots help and we need to unite. We will see....   

<WARNING: Graphic....very graphic...>

(c) International Tribunal for Natural Justice 2018

Published on Jun 4, 2018

(c) International Tribunal for Natural Justice 2018

Published on Jun 4, 2018

2 people like this

Lemberg ( Львів), Ukraine: the Ukrainian Aircraft Show in 27th July(7) 2002 

This incident would have made it to the Daily Surface Intel thread on that day when it happened back in 2002, but today, sits in here.

77 killed. Lots kids involved in. 543 injured. At 60th Anniversary of the 14th Division.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sknyliv_air_show_disaster

I have arrived to the actual vid from the day and the vid is R rated but is available on YT.

IDK why I ended up finding out about this incident today, but somehow I did. I'm sending condolences to all the people who were affected by this horrific incident.

Just in case there are kids reading through the stuff here, I won't put the link here. Please check on your end, if you want to find out more details.

Human body parts of bits and pieces all over on the concrete runway, with kids limp on the ground with pool of blood under head etc. People wondering around like zombies in dazed and confused state.... 

The horrific use of maa..//jee-. k formulas was used to bring this hell. Gives me tears knowing that this is the direct result of divide and conquer tactics applied against us, the Humanity. 

This world should never be used for such gross way. For both sides of the opponents, as well as for ANYONE ELSE, it is toxic.

"Following the disaster, the pilots stated that the flight map they had received differed from the actual layout. On the flight data recorder, one pilot asks, "And where are our spectators?"[7] Others have suggested that the pilots were slow to react to automated warnings issued by the flight computer.[7]"

.......Hearing above, wouldn't you think of something we heard around CT yard just recently?

Yeah, the MIND CONTROL effects of particular frequencies on human bodies.......

2 people like this

NXIVM- Celebrity Cult & Clinton Connections

2 people like this