unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

356 posts in this topic

March
3/1 Full Moon (('worm' moon, named for rise of worms in spring))
3/1 St. Eichstadt’s Day. Conjuring of Ninkharsag, Queen of Demons (blood)
3/1 St David’s Day
3/1 - 3/2 Holi: Hindu: Festival of colors, spring festival
3/2 Dionysian Revels
3/9 Festival of Ishtar (Astarte, Aphrodite, Venus)
3/12 Rituals of the Elements and Feast of the Times
3/15-3/17 Ides of March: Rites of Cybele and Attis (begins twelve day death and resurrection ritual)

(( a very interesting Tracey Twyman video.is posted below She noted brain fog and the sense that the book examined was cursed,so best to be careful or don't watch at all. It's the soucre material for Eliphaz Levi and the Baphomet mythos))

3/16 Montsegur Day, persecution of the Cathars
3/17 St. Patrick Day
3/17 New Moon
3/18 Sheela-na-gig (Sheelah’s Day, Sheelahis Day) (Celtic Creatress)
3/18 Jacques de Molay Day (Knights Templar)
3/20 Feast of the Supreme Ritual, the invocation of Hours: the beginning of the new year (orgies)
3/20 Feast for the Equinox of the Gods: commemorates the founding of Thelema in 1904
3/20-3/22 Pelusia, Invocation of Isis. Tubulustrum Roman purification/Shab-i-barat, Homage to the God of death
3/20 Spring Equinox. Children dedicated to Satan or Tiamet
3/21-3/22 Goddess Ostara (Ishtar, Eaostre) for whom Easter is named. 3/21 is one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Nights.
3/24 Feast of the Beast, Bride of Satan/Feast of Priapus/Festival of Isis
3/25 Rama navami: Hindu Birth of Lord Rama
3/25 Palm Sunday (Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday - All of Holy Week).
3/29 - Maundy Thursday, Last Supper of Jesus and Apostles
3/30 - Good Friday (blood) – human sacrifice
3/30 - 4/7 Passover
3/31 Vertmass, feast of green, Green King/fool of love
3/31 Full Moon
3/31 Holy Saturday
3/31 Hanuman Jayanti: Hindu: Birth of Hanuman, shape shifter ((Blue moon full moon))

3 people like this

Thanks for the above vid link, KMRIA....that was a very juicy one.(・ω・)ノ

(c) the rightful owner probably Tracy Twyman 2016 

OK, CHANI goggle time.

The image is a screenshot from the vid above.

Dunno why the letters got wildly pixelated and colour went weird....sorry for that.

But if you listen to the vid/read his article, you'd realise that doing something with this material actually caused the researchers physical/mental weird effect. Including the images taken into as pdf on the stuff went bezerk.

......SO...

Did the same thing happened to the below screenshot?

..................................................(´゚д゚`)

Err...people, please be careful when you tread on this stuff.

It's obviously strongly magically WIRED.

hoot_1.thumb.jpg.4f04a9239d7e2b1922973106acb2d0bc.jpg

The publisher's avatar is a give away info...lol

2 people like this

Another Sacrifice?

Fiorentina captain and Italian star Davide Astori has passed away

ITALIAN football star and captain of Serie A side Fiorentina, Davide Astori has tragically died at the age of only 31.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/fiorentina-captain-and-italian-star-davide-astori-has-passed-away/news-story/05639ff5bdda73601a6136e6ac542206

3 people like this

POTUS Sucked Ex FBI No.2, Preventing Him From Getting Any Big Payouts Funded by Tax Payers? 

Jan 2018 we had this:

Emails released by the FBI shed new light on deputy director's recusal from Clinton probe

NATASHA BERTRAND JAN 10, 2018, 2:20 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/andrew-mccabe-recusal-hillary-clinton-probe-emails-2018-1?r=US&IR=T

Then this happened on 16th:

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe fired by US Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Updated about 2 hours ago

US Attorney General Jeff Sessions has fired Andrew McCabe, the FBI's former number two official who was deeply involved in the agency's investigations of Hillary Clinton and Russia's role in the 2016 US election, and was repeatedly criticised by President Donald Trump.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-17/jeff-session-fires-former-fbi-director-andrew-mccabe/9559050

2 people like this

3 people like this

I'm stressed. Not too sure what to say or not say at this point.

However this is For The Record.

Heart Friend believes she may be "suicided."

She attempted suicide when young, but was recently given a clean bill of health by my (wonderful)  GP who said she did not need any medication.

Myself (and this is not about me but about the Web of Deceit) : a few weeks ago I met a Maori man, recently 'voluntarily deported' from Australia.

I know very little about him except from casual conversation, except that he is ex NZ Army. and obviously had a criminal career in Australia,

I've known gang members and criminals who have sincerely taken steps to  make a good clean life, and he strikes me as one of them (they usually have horrendous childhoods).

He's Catholic,is a knowledgeable Conspiracy Theorist , talks about his priest , is deeply offended by the use of a statue of the Virgin Mary used at the Hellfire Club and has verbally clashed with a couple of people who go there.

He's also assaulted one of the which was mutually forgiven  and assaulted another couple for which he is undergoing trial.

We've been seen chatting together in public about this and that.

I  was recently informed via The  Malevolent Grapevine, that he is an "in house hitman for the gangs" on assignment , and has been grooming me.

Possible, but not probable -I do not get the Psychopath Vibe from him.

Being a Cynic, I would suspect that we're being set up for Conspiracy To Murder.

(Or I get offered a chance t expand my role in local ecological politics: at a price. Not going to happen)

This would give Ex the excuse to vanish with the kids, for their "protection".

They're my main concern, and HF.

So I'm making this a matter of record on Chani.

6 people like this

Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death because of his views on immigration and Islam

By AJ Willingham, CNN <--Chinese Media

Updated 0157 GMT (0957 HKT) March 21, 2018

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/20/world/pope-francis-poland-edward-staniek-homily-trnd/index.html

""I pray for wisdom for the pope, for his heart to open up to the Holy Spirit. And if he does not do that, I pray for his quick departure to the House of the Father," Father Edward Staniek said during a homily in Krakow last month, according to an English transcription of his words."

2 people like this

TED Appearance of MA: Blatantly In Your Eyes 

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=M4so_Z9a_u0

Makes me feel sick that its happening in front of so many audiences and conditioning tactics.....ummmmm....

Laurel Canyon, California

Hollywood

Lots "famous" peeps in the old days like F Zappa, Mamas&Papas had Military connections: establishing group in the Famed people

Military

Elite

M AQ

.....Nasty connections and all links seem to focus to Laurel Canyon. One of the key place of the worst energy being concocted. 

2 people like this

Weather very hot and heavy here...please send loving vibes to L and F, especially F.

April
4/1 April Fool’s Day, 13 weeks from New Year’s Day
4/1 Easter Sunday
4/4 Death of Martin Luther King
4/4 S Hitler’s Birthday (alternate)
4/8-4/10 The Feast for three days of the writing of the Book of the Law
4/11 Yom Hashoah Holocaust Remembrance Day
4/15 New Moon
4/19-5/1 First day of the 13-day Satanic fire ritual Baal, Nimrod, major human child sacrifice, Fire sacrifice is required on 4/19.
4/20 Hitler’s birthday
4/21 Queen Elizabeth’s birthday
4/21-5/1 Grand Climax/Da Meur/ preparation for Beltane
4/22-4/29 Preparation for sacrifice
4/23 St George’s day/national day in the UK
4/24 St Mark’s Eve (divining and herb gathering)
4/26-5/1 Corpus de Baal/Grand Climax
4/27 Queen’s Day ( Netherlands)
4/29 Full Moon
4/30 Anniversary of Hitler’s death
4/30-5/1 Israel Independence Day (Yom Haatzmaut)
4/30-5/5 Grand Climax/Da Meur/ Beltane (blood)

Eclipse 2018: Today’s blood moon to trigger SATANIC SEX RITUALS of human/animal sacrifice

..https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/912484/super-moon-blood-eclipse-sex-satanism-ritual-human-sacrifice-USA-horses

2 people like this

Woman Witnesses Child Sacrifice At Vatican

(c) David Zublick Channel 2018

Published on Feb 19, 2018

If this vid has not been taken down by YT, something is happening to their algorithm to hunt down the CTs.....

2 people like this

Mrs. Barbara Bush = Barbara Crowley: 

Daughter of Aleister Crowley

I'm not into beating the dead people.

But even then, the info should be attained for later research purpose for this case, methinks.

Not to the level of being acutely offended as such by the tone of the vid poster's treatment of Barbara and her surrounding situation, but I felt it's awful way to be as a Human being to treat another human being this way....if the person passed away was a sheeple.

BUT SHE WASN'T ONE...and was a direct blood liner of Crowley......and the blood line continues on....besides the question the poster of this vid had.....

Anyway, she got the same eyes as her father did!

(c) A Call For An Uprising 2018

Posted on 2018/04/18 

Sex Slave Cult Ring "NXIVM" Gets Done:

Allison Mack of ‘Smallville’ Is Charged With Sex Trafficking

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/nyregion/allison-mack-smallville-sex-trafficking.html

Alice Abusers Hunt is running well.

As POTUS aimed.

Shocking New Details About Smallville's Allison Mack Sex Ring Arrest

Amy Lamare, YourTango April 21, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shocking-details-smallville-apos-allison-003030776.html

" Keith Raniere, the cult leader, as law enforcement arrested him and took him away from the $10,000 a week villa in Mexico they had been hiding out at. Raniere was arrested for sex trafficking and forced labor conspiracy and extradited to the U.S. 

Mack played Chloe Sullivan on the popular show SmallvilleShe was recruited to NXIVM by her fellow "Smallville" castmate Kristen Kreuk. Mack rose through the ranks of the Albany, New York based organization and became a part of Raniere's inner circle, while Kreuk got out of the cult early."

"So what is NXIVM? NXIVM offers courses and workshops aimed at improving self-fulfillment. According to its website, "NXIVM is a company whose mission is to raise human awareness, foster an ethical humanitarian civilization, and celebrate what it means to be human." Raniere is the only male in NXIVM. Members pay thousands of dollars to attend workshops with the cult leader. It is run like a Multi-Level-Marketing business–for sex slaves."

May
4/30-5/1 Walpurgisnacht (May eve) major festival day/Roodmas Day. Beltane (May Day) Fire festival/Celtic festival, Greatest Witches Sabbat, fertility rites/open fields. 5/1 is the Illuminati’s second most sacred holiday and may include human sacrifice.
5/2 May Day (Ireland)
5/2 Lag B’Omer (birthday of Jewish Mysticism)
5/5 Cinco de Mayo
5/8 V-E Day
5/9-5/13 Lemuria (three days Roman All Souls)
5/13 Mother’s Day
5/15 New Moon *
5/15 - 6/14 Ramadan
5/19 - 5/21 Shavout
5/20 Armed Forces Day
5/20 Pentecost
5/25 Ascension Day
5/28 Memorial Day
5/29, 5/30 Memory day dedicated to Joan of Arc
5/29 Full Moon
5/31 Corpus Christi – feast to mock the body & blood of Christ in Christian ritual

Hellenic Kosmos day/ day Entity made contact. 15 May.

On May 14, 1948, in Tel Aviv, Jewish Agency Chairman David Ben-Gurion proclaims the State of Israel, establishing the first Jewish state in 2,000 years.

bbbb.png.aee38cb43e544ba4471450b509287001.png

4 people like this

Irish referendum to allow ON-Demand abortion is scheduled for 25 May, no coincidence it's the ancient fertility festival time. 

@KMRIA It seems 24th is Feast of Ascension, is this the same reference in your table of dates? It might be wrong??? 

2 people like this

Examining the Bizarre Facebook Page of the Snopes ‘Fact-Checker’ of the White Helmets Terrorist Ruse in Syria

https://clarityofsignal.com/2017/03/04/examining-the-bizarre-facebook-page-of-the-snopes-fact-checker-of-the-white-helmets-terrorist-ruse-in-syria/

"A quick look at the currently open Facebook page of Snopes employed writer Bethania Palma Markus shows that professionalism is being seriously disregarded."

"Now here’s where it gets really interesting and quite bizarre. The screen captured images below come directly from the Facebook page of Bethania Palma Markus. I have included snapped screenshots that include friends, associations and family members so that it can be easily verified that this is in fact the real Facebook page of Bethania Palma Markus. The page includes obvious Snopes affiliations, anti-Trump political biases, numerous media connections and various ‘friends’, some of which make up nefarious elements of the Syrian opposition forces associated with FSA terrorist groups."

"2nd set of likes…..oddly the Satanic Temple is included amongst her likes."

2nd-set-of-likes.png

"White Helmets Exposed: Numerous Videos and Photo Evidence Directly Link White Helmets to FSA Terrorists Torture and Atrocities"

...it just gets deeper and deeper....and everything is connected in some way....(´Д`)

2 people like this

On 3/05/2018 at 2:02 AM, Prismatic Eye said:

Irish referendum to allow ON-Demand abortion is scheduled for 25 May, no coincidence it's the ancient fertility festival time. 

@KMRIA It seems 24th is Feast of Ascension, is this the same reference in your table of dates? It might be wrong??? 

That's odd.

Ascension Day has a moveable date.Given as 25th at that site, but Thursday May 10 elsewhere.

The 25th is the 2017 date, so they must have made a mistake.

May has as far as I can tell two versions;

The Hellenic one of Maia. oldest of the seven sisters of the Plaiedes

The Roman/Persian one of major, in the sense of showing respect for the male elders.

Two entirely different takes om the same theme.

Maohammed's "ascension" date from the Kaaba is also sometimes in May, but wanders all over the place.

Mad Arabs.

http://www.islamicity.org/5843/isra-and-miraj-the-miraculous-night-journey/

The Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord (colloquially known as Ascension Thursday or Ascension Day) is one of the great solemnities in the Christian liturgical calendar, and commemorates the bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven. Ascension Day is traditionally celebrated on a Thursday, the fortieth day of Easter. However, some Roman Catholic provinces have moved the observance to the following Sunday. The feast is one of the ecumenical feasts (i.e., universally celebrated), ranking with the feasts of the Passion, of Easter, and Pentecost.

In Western Christianity, the earliest possible date is April 30th, the latest possible date is June 3rd.

3 people like this

Well I guess that explains this action then, unity

Trump freezes funding for Syria's White Helmets: report

May 3, 2018 

"The Trump administration has reportedly stopped funding from flowing to the White Helmets, an organization working to save lives in Syria that has become a target for Russia.

Syrian Civil Defense, known as the White Helmets for what they wear as they try to stop humanitarian disaster in the war-torn country, has stopped receiving money from the U.S. in recent weeks, according to CBS News."

snip

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/trump-freezes-funding-syria-white-helmets-report-article-1.3970927

Those lists un huh   Southern Poverty Law Center  Soros funded,  methinks! and the Satanic Temple? and works for Snopes?  hmmmm

3 people like this

"Under the radar"

Apparently she has difficulty finding empathy for Trump voters.... where does one start?

Recap: Former US first lady Hillary Clinton speaks in Auckland

JO MOIR, ANNA LOREN AND AMANDA SAXTON

Last updated 22:02, May 7 2018

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/103700459/Live-Former-US-first-lady-Hillary-Clinton-visits-New-Zealand

2 people like this

And this is just a side note watching the global shift with slanting eyes...

Mr. Obama came and gone from Japan in April, but we never heard anything about that visit......absolutely no one is talking about it.

1 person likes this

The Horror of FORCED Organ Harvesting EXPOSED

Let's say NO to any organ harvesting.... And now I say NO to organ donation, too. 

But it means in current situation, people who are facing to death also cops death sentence from the move.

Well, if we grow our needed organ by organ (BUT NEVER CLONE THE WHOLE BODY SAYING THAT'S ECONOMICAL TO HARVEST FROM is what I'd love to shout and forewarn...) from OUR OWN CELLS, then rejection worry scatters away in the wind, aim in short time in plan of surgery to post-op regeneration, that'd work. But that technology is just started to spread, so the cost and regularity in providing the real help for those who in need of transplants......ummmmmmmmmmmmm........but I think I can hear your soul and my soul screaming out and agreeing at the same thing---it's wrong to kill another Human being sacrificed for you to get that organ.

This is the bit I'm very concerned about.

We know transplanted organs carry the previous owners memory.

.................The memory of people tortured in the prisons and chopped up while they were alive, without anesthetic used for pain.

What are we receiving?

It's like maybe prolonging life but then carrying over the weight of sacrifice of another being, who were spiritually crushed and killed in pain.....the memories to be transferred to you. It means taking some time bomb inside of yourself. Slow suicide of a sort, if unable to pave way to "help the organ to match up to the new owner's spirit and let go of grudge energy".

But yes, if all can give hand and chance to the organs to let go of those horrible memories and energetically neutralised so it becomes harmless in the Universe's environment, then we also succeed in helping some of those victims soul structures less damaged in the process, and assuring spiritual recovery from the ordeal/nasty experience received in the last life.

Ummmm...let's be strong....there are lots to think about. 

(c)SGTreport 2018

Published on May 20, 2018

http://www.stoporganharvesting.org/

2 people like this