Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breezy

ASK T A Question

37 posts in this topic

It seems everyone is copacetic to a thread regarding asking T a question, so as soon as T has his introduction put together, it can be put here and the thread will be off and running.  Until then, wait for T to get his intro done, before asking.  I've known T for almost 6 years, so this thread should be interesting and informative. breezy

17 people like this

Thank you all for giving me the chance to share all i accumulated over the decades.

i was the annoyingly curious kid, asking constant questions about everything that came my way, feeling the need to understand the nature and workings so much so that my parents got tired of me and bought me books to read on topics that i was interested in with the Encyclopedia Britannica being the crown jewel of my curiosity.

At 10 years into my Earthly journey i was shipped off to a private English school (Public school) that boasts the Duke of Buckingham's old residence as its grounds and later attended College just outside Boston MA whilst at the same time i was traveling to and fro Lagos Nigeria and Athens Greece all during my academic years.

The rigidity of educational institutions was not my "cup of tea" as they say and i failed to see the reason in accumulating grades and paperwork that i deemed (still do) worthless to my own mental and spiritual betterment.

i never focused on one subject in particular (although i do have favorites) but rather tried to attain as wide a knowledge base as possible thus sacrificing depth.

In other words, i do not consider myself an expert in anything but know enough about a LOT of things to have a basis for a founded opinion in the widest topic base possible, even studying topics that repulse and or bore me.

As you probably guessed, i had a somewhat privileged rearing which was due to the attempt in bringing me into the fold of multinational top tier management following in my fathers footsteps who was answering at times to CIA regional chiefs, Bilderberg steering committee members and 33degree wizard architects to point at a few.

At some point around the age of 21 i found myself in the position of choice between joining 'them' or fighting 'them' and without the knowledge i have acquired since, went on my gut feeling to follow the later thus creating a whirlwind of troubles that follow me till today.

i chose to be human.

my quest has been and still is, to find the unifying formula to ALL (religion is not it) via comprehension of governing laws which apply across the whole realm we experience, suspect and anticipate.

In all matters, whether wide angled or nanoscopic. Things that affect all and things that affect one.

The need to expunge my overloaded databanks has become unavoidable and hence here we are...

You must know Chani is the only platform i concern myself with (and ever have lest a little glp for a very short period) in sharing and you are the only people i take for face value when reading your posts and threads.

Thank you Breezy for continuing to uphold Aco's legacy in harmony and civility (no easy task i know) and for being yourself always. (i thought it was more than 6 years, at least it feels like it)

Fire away Chaniers, i hope to be of service in your personal journey's.

T

27 people like this

Q: was there anything more from the Andromedans after "announcement" video? could you please update on the current situation vis-a-vis Andromedans?

Thanks as always...

12 people like this

First off, T, thank you for doing this. It must be a quite a feat to be a progeny who has loosened the web of such a dynastic lineage. My husband is often quoted as saying “thank you for being human,” and thus, I have to also say, thank you for being human.

My first question is, is it true there is a core of original bloodline families and, if they exist, when did they begin? Are all still in existence? Does one particular core bloodline family rule over the rest or are all equal? And, are you an offspring of one of those core families?

14 people like this

Q: was there anything more from the Andromedans after "announcement" video? could you please update on the current situation vis-a-vis Andromedans?

Thanks as always...

i tried to keep the Announcement focused on human affairs as this is pertinent to humanity which is our main concern.

you are asking me a multi tiered question and it is difficult to verbalise the outer space happenings without infringing on my willful promise not to let details out

here is the run down:

all times stated below are according to Earth time/perception

keep in mind the Andromedian force is an alliance and composed of many factions with separate agendas and ways, all coming together for the common purpose of stopping draco actions before they threaten all existence ie the cosmic egg.

last i spoke of the Andromedian blockade it was reaching the asteroid belt / neutral zone / exploded Phaethon and detailed the  number of battle vessels on each side (over 900 Andromedian and around 300 draco),

the blockade included the portal through our Sun/Helios to Sirius with the Andromedian check point at Xylanthia, this has remained unchanged. (although draco attempts at passage have not ceased latest one being a few days ago)

what has changed is the advance of forward Andromedian wings through the neutral zone and the taking of the last draco forecastle Aries/Mars. This planet has been disinfected of all direct and indirect draco military installations and relevant apparatus has been incapacitated.

Human activity has been reduced to strictly exploratory and domicile, with all prior links to draco command severed (pertaining only to military segments of human activity).

Mining operations have been halted and legal battles over rights have commenced (i expect these to last several decades maybe centuries in some cases).

All captives from these operations have been freed and are undergoing reconciliations and treatment, and are expected to be rewarded generously for their years lost according to applicants wishes (milk carton kids are old men and women now) and talks are being held for repatriation but this subject is tricky at present.

Native Arians/Martians have begun to come out of sub surface hiding gradually as full trust needs to be gained. They are expected and they expect to commandeer affairs of their home planet whilst respecting the enrichment of their surface from other races (including draco elements not subservient to the lunar supreme council, as they proved this by action prior to the Andromedian purge).

Andromedian guard shall remain until the solar system is brought back to balance from draco forceful dominance and will not interfere in domestic affairs but will handle all historical inequities as it is chartered.

Lots more on the Arian/Martian front but lets keep some for later.

On the Earthly front:

The much anticipated and inevitable arrival of the Andromedian flagship Nemesis has been appearing more frequently on Earth msm news. The recent announcement of the 9th planet is such an account. The super wave is another etc. All of these are based on over the common eye level gravitational observations (military telemetry has picked up images that have not yet being released for public consumption).

There are last minute changes to draco planning and it is unclear at this point if nuclear and or conventional world war shall be commenced or just the fake alien attack or both.

Human (mostly underground) resistance to all these scenarios has been formidable, much more than what was expected by draco calculations and this has thrown a wrench in their works so to speak.

dont get excited, we are not there yet as full disclosure is needed at the appointed time to unite humanity and raise awareness of historical events first before the complete capitulation of the draco strategy on a physical spiritual and legal basis. Disclosure will also mean a portion of humanity will self terminate and to minimise this timing is critical.

draco omega option (if i cant have it, no one can) has been incapacitated as the vast majority of subterranean devices have been rendered inoperative via various means and by various parties (including human)

selene if feeling the waves

balancing the solar system harmonics is of utmost concern

hope this satisfies for now my friend.

26 people like this

Hello T, this is awesome of you! Thank you.

Q. Can you lay to rest once and for all the question of Nibiru? Is it near and what effects will it have on Earth?  I have heard claims that Human and Alien forces are working on several ideas to stop or at least lessen the passing. 

Thanks again my friend!

Beard

12 people like this

First off, T, thank you for doing this. It must be a quite a feat to be a progeny who has loosened the web of such a dynastic lineage. My husband is often quoted as saying “thank you for being human,” and thus, I have to also say, thank you for being human.

My first question is, is it true there is a core of original bloodline families and, if they exist, when did they begin? Are all still in existence? Does one particular core bloodline family rule over the rest or are all equal? And, are you an offspring of one of those core families?

thank you Foop, your husband sounds like a wise man, celebrate him.

i will start with the easy one, no i am not and yes i am as i do carry THE gene of genes present in many diverse entities (not groups but individuals) from across the cosmos and is the real reason for the difficult road i chose of apostasy from the set and apparent 'easy' life

problem with your question is firstly historical context and secondly aware and unaware carriers of lineage

so firstly, this planet has been inhabited by humans and other intelligent species for millions of years so when is your start date?

secondly you might be carrying genetic code from a particular ancient/pre ancient lineage but are you aware of this?

we as the current human race are some of the most diverse entities in the whole universe in genetic heritage terms.

Having said this we are banded in clans according to genetic disposition and  more often than not on which outside influence left its mark on our individual genetic structure

i can give you this example:

the thing we call chemistry between 2 people is more or less the harmonic resonant vibration between the those 2 individuals genetic makeup (each DNA double Helix has a very specific and unique vibratory resonance which superimposes at a greater or lesser degree to another)

(many have pointed out that my wife and i look like siblings is another example as an expression of genetic superfluous makeup)

i have not found sufficient evidence to suggest a naturally occurring lineage that has traditionally (narrowing down to the last 60,000 years) held governance and or dominion over others.

yes there is a base code upon which the variation is built on but this is more primordial/elemental and has to do with the birth of the cosmos rather than anything else.

yes nature and the cosmic mind intends for all to be equal without being built of equal parts or equal abilities.

we all carry ancestral roots from somewhere and i believe from the evidence i have seen so far that ALL have been tampered with at some point or another

i am not even sure if we are entirely of Earthly origin in the first place

the need for dominion and perseverance of maintaining that dominion from certain genetic carriers is greater in some than others and they have sought to rule over others in recent history (again around 60,000 years)

many techniques have been devised to maintain this dominion of certain lineages across the ages, but not all offspring of said lineages are concurrent with lineage instructions thus breakdowns are more often than not.

In the few cases  we see the emergence of dynasties that seem to rule forever but forever in the short (current) human life span is actually limited when put in context of Earthly history.

These cases are almost always kept intact because of amassed physical wealth and or amassed specific non common knowledge which is handed down through the generations used as a lever of control.

Again, i have not seen conclusive evidence that genetic makeup has anything to do with this, but rather its a power base built around having more of something than others (not genetic code obviously)

again i must stress that all creation in the universe is equal but different to one another (aside from intentional clones but this isnt really creation but rather automation)

Foop, this is my opinion based on studies and experiences.

All these stiffs you see on tv or elsewhere pretending to be royal this special that, are just as human as you and i and are putting on a show for the gullible unlearned, using stage props like vocal accent, peacock dress and body paint adorned in sparkling rocks and shiny metals .

I have met a few of them in my life, most are assholes (i guess they have to be in order to keep up appearances)

(not all are human ofcourse but that is another subject altogether)

22 people like this

Wonderful thread T and thank you so much for starting it.

13 people like this

Hello T, this is awesome of you! Thank you.

Q. Can you lay to rest once and for all the question of Nibiru? Is it near and what effects will it have on Earth?  I have heard claims that Human and Alien forces are working on several ideas to stop or at least lessen the passing. 

Thanks again my friend!

Beard

i have to smile  Beard as i have partially answered you Q whilst responding to hiraa

firstly let me clarify that i am offering my perception on things and not proclaiming to own the one and only Truth

ie i always leave room to be proven wrong

on that note lets set a hypothesis (which i have proved to myself as being my truth)

a non Earthly powerful being with malevolent intent and an entourage, arrives in orbit around our planet a little under 12.000 years ago

he/she (albino hermaphrodite with wings) sets in motion a plan to conquer the hearts and minds thus spirits of the indigenous population to their detriment

all and any methods are employed to this pursuit of lawful dominion (meaning willing acceptance of subjugation under another)

he/she holds a trump card of a much extended material life span to his target population

time frame for his plan is limited due to the arrival of a counter balancing force, he/she knows this from the onset

within the above parameters i would like to offer you a parallel and very pertinent example

one of the tools employed is the use of belief in the absence of intentionally occulted knowledge

various religions are set up proclaiming: a god this, a god that but all sects of created religions hold a common prophetic thread of an event in forward time where the intended target (humanity) is to see as proof of his existence and  teachings in acceptance of his dominion and their fate.

to put this in very serious and current real context

he/she whispered his plan to a certain John sitting in a cave, exiled by the roman emperor of the time, on the island of Patmos.

John spoke out loud the voice and visions in his head to the young scribe sitting with him in the cave who preceded in noting down the tell.

John spoke of a time when vast opposing human armies would amass in a place called Armageddon where the end of days would conclude, with a myriad of precursors (my insert: some naturally occurring and predictable some he/she causes) including a city name, that city is Damascus.

Now roll back and look at it from a religious point of view,

being a devout christian (or muslim or any other major religion) and having studied the texts and received teaching from the human authority in your preferred house of penance, all the signs have been fulfilled, you are living the end of days the Apocalypse.

This is it, god warned you, repent, bow and accept his dominion and judgement

Do you see? its a self fulfilling prophecy to dupe you in believing and thus accepting his/her dominion over you

Now this hocus pocus works if you are religious.

What happens if you are not? Let say your religion is money, you are a financier or stock broker etc, well i hope i dont have to explain this to the same extent but those involved know we are in for a financial apocalypse like none ever before.

etcetera, etcetera...

But you are not a financier, let say you are not satisfied by mainstream stuff, you are an exception to the majority, you smell the fish stinking from the head and search for Truth. You read and search and find mention of a myriad of stories (some true some false you cant discern, your knowledge  base is not complementing your gut)

whilst all this is happening, time is running out for the manbitch, the cav is here, the counter balancing force has come to collect his/her dues and place him/her in the cosmic zoo, in a cage for all to see.

the counter force composed of many separate parts is identified in one word: Andromedian and their flagship is a semi artificial battle planet about 10 times the size of Earth called Nemesis, and its almost here.

If you are a scientist you might call it the 9th planet, if you are a conspiracy hoot you might call it Planet X or Nibiru or dark twin,

but all these names pertain to same astral body coming here to collect the damned, the draco, so in a feeble last attempt he/she (being head of the draco collective) spreads skewed truths about Nemesis, because there is no denying, soon all will see it and feel it, we already do in many ways physically mentally spiritually , our weather does also and so does the weather on all other planets in our solar system including our Sun/Helios.

In the beginning of the Announcement thread i clearly stated that there was a debate raging within the Andromedian council on the level of consideration to  be taken concerning the human race via the effects of their arrival whilst removing the draco collective from harming this solar system and the cosmos as a whole .

The decision was reached to remove the draco scum with minimal damage to humanity, however this still means we are due for some major changes. Any calamities we bring upon ourselves through our own bigotry and stupidity we have to suffer, but we are assured (those who make it) at long bloody last the informed free choice to govern ourselves and be accepted in the cosmic fraternity with equal voice 

i hope i was coherent enough for you to comprehend me Beard

as a footnote, i would like to apologise to any religious folk or any others that might take offense to my perceptions, please dont as i do not take offense to yours

30 people like this

What a majestic thread. 

T, thanks for all what you do and write. Let's use this chance to express my curiosity.

Your contact with the Andromedian alliance/forces - is it direct? Do you possess or have access to netrino-based devices and is that how you get updates on the situation? Have you been off this planet during this physical lifetime either physically or with other parts of your being?

12 people like this

https://youtu.be/rNeM7mXdXwI

What a majestic thread. 

T, thanks for all what you do and write. Let's use this chance to express my curiosity.

Your contact with the Andromedian alliance/forces - is it direct? Do you possess or have access to netrino-based devices and is that how you get updates on the situation? Have you been off this planet during this physical lifetime either physically or with other parts of your being?

17 people like this

Dear, T

could you give us an estimation of time when the ninth planet/nemesis will be completely visible for the naked eye in broad daylight 

or is it impossible to estimate a date due to the draconian dominance on ground?

7 people like this

Dear, T

could you give us an estimation of time when the ninth planet/nemesis will be completely visible for the naked eye in broad daylight 

or is it impossible to estimate a date due to the draconian dominance on ground?

there is an appointed time of arrival fet which has been  planned to coincide with planetary alignments to cause the least possible disruption to the Earth and maximum disruption to selene

i am never comfortable stating dates as time is fluid and events occur in conjunction to others as precursors

my best 'guesstimate' would be easter time 2024, assuming the precursors occur in due course

the Annan plan was rejected by a great Ellene on April 7 2004 a historic OXI, this was one of the precursors

Tasos Papadopoulos  left us in 2008

KALI ANASTASI, SE OLOUS

means GOOD ASCENSION TO ALL, he said that as a closing remark to his televised appeal before the referendum that was held for the Cypriot people urging them to vote NO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypriot_Annan_Plan_referendums,_2004

13 people like this

A question regarding preparedness:

If what you expect to happen is going to take place in the not to distant future, I am curious as to what steps you would take in advance, in order to ensure the health and safety of your family.

Are there locations on the earth you would recommend moving to in case of major earth changes?

Would you obtain physical gold and silver to protect your savings?

Would you purchase firearms and ammunition?

Would you stock and store a certain amount of food items, water etc?

How about spiritual protection?  Is there anything you would recommend to protect ourselves from the threats we cannot see, and the traps that are set for us out there?

I know this may require a long post on your behalf, and I understand if you're not interesting in sharing your thoughts on this publicly, but this is something on my mind a lot.  

So for the average Joe Chani, what steps should we be taking to be prepared for what is to come?

With much respect,

B

11 people like this

A question regarding preparedness:

If what you expect to happen is going to take place in the not to distant future, I am curious as to what steps you would take in advance, in order to ensure the health and safety of your family.

Are there locations on the earth you would recommend moving to in case of major earth changes?

Would you obtain physical gold and silver to protect your savings?

Would you purchase firearms and ammunition?

Would you stock and store a certain amount of food items, water etc?

How about spiritual protection?  Is there anything you would recommend to protect ourselves from the threats we cannot see, and the traps that are set for us out there?

I know this may require a long post on your behalf, and I understand if you're not interesting in sharing your thoughts on this publicly, but this is something on my mind a lot.  

So for the average Joe Chani, what steps should we be taking to be prepared for what is to come?

With much respect,

B

in answering your queries i must be sensitive to the fact that what might be correct for one may not be for another

in addition, offering my opinion on such matters may have adverse effects on the readers psyche as they might feel the need to change their lifestyle to something that does not suit their character and or ability

so i will speak for myself and what i have done in preparation for the myriad of scenarios we face in the future

1. location preferences are the most difficult as shifting plate tectonics and changes in sea levels make it very difficult to predict  safer (not safe) placement

there are obvious places one does not want to be, like near major fault lines, volcanoes, low lands (near sea level) and above all else in densely populated urban centers

the last one being the most obvious as such urban settings rely on just in time supply chains that are fragile in cases of calamity

combinations of the above stated lower survivalability exponentially (for example living in Mexico city which is the most populated place on earth and has a giant volcano overlooking it)

i chose Norway to live for many of the reasons stated above and some not stated above

2. yes, gold and silver are important to own in light of the current economic collapse that has been unfolding in slow motion some argue for the past 15 years, ponzi schemes have a typical life span of 40 years and we have traversed 45.

this does not mean that one should hoard vast amounts of precious metals and stones for many self explanatory reasons but buying your loved one a heavy gold chain for their birthday serves the purpose of storing wealth (that will only appreciate in value) and also making him her happy for the gift.

i own gold and silver and am still collecting it every chance i get at these stupidly below reason prices (even scavenging it from appliances and discarded items)

what is more important than anything else is having a trait (or many) and the tools that go with it.

a trait that can be used in a world where people need it to survive, examples may range from agriculture to electronics to blacksmith to medicine to sewing to carpentry to mechanics etc.

ofcourse most of our modern traits are completely useless in such a scenario , who needs an accountant or lawyer or debt collector when they are hungry, cold and sick

3. Firearms and ammunition are always good to own but should be used in dire emergency only as ammo is finite.

my primary weapon is a folded metal hammed katana (sword) which cost a lot more than a firearm but it never runs out of bullets and is much more effective in close quarters combat and psychological effect

a good bow can serve for silent hunting and being able to reuse arrows makes it  long lasting

learning self defense techniques and defense tactics for habitat protection can also prove critical

4. Storing food and water is also a very good idea for the short term or as a means of trade or means of reaching a destination of choice in times of calamity.

ultimately knowing how to grow food and having the tools to do so is much more important

one can go 2 weeks without food but only 3 days without water, i think you comprehend the implications ie water creation and purification are paramount

There are many sites and people on the net that offer much more detailed advice and techniques and materials if you are so inclined

i strongly suggest you purchase Wisemans SAS survival handbook, it has been my bible for over 30 years now

5. Spiritual preparedness is the most important of all, second being the will to survive in the physical world.

Knowing that you are an eternal FREE spirit trapped in a fragile perishable vessel will govern your actions to your personal and clan benefit that will reverberate in eternity

HOLD THAT ABOVE ALL ELSE, DO NOT GIVE THAT UP FOR NOTHING AND NO ONE

no one can take that away from you by any type of violence

protect your kin (especially you, men)

and do unto others as you will them do unto you

below i enclose  pics of the things i pointed out above

my over 30 year old copy of THE Book

5 grain size (0.325g) 999 blocks of gold and silver assortment

my Katana :)

and mr. CZ99

13 people like this

as i keep on saying,

Philosophy, mental wealth and spirituality are very important and complete us as human

but we must remember that we live in the physical now (for a very short while in relation to our eternal spirit) and must prepare accordingly if we choose to carry on living here

post-308-0-37386400-1455823768_thumb.jpg

post-308-0-89427200-1455823920_thumb.jpg

post-308-0-48469400-1455826256_thumb.jpg

11 people like this

ok, having said all that

i personally went through a very dark period of believing that an end of the world scenario (of some sort) was inevitable and prepared thoroughly for it (you can see the free energy machine i built in the third photo)

now i am filed with based optimism that the balance for our future is NOT so one sided,

if you twisted my arm i would say that we as a race hang in the balance, it could go either way depending on how many of us are awake enough to realise that its up to us to decide and not external factors

i am more optimistic now as i witness a vast range of people from all walks of life not buying into the artificial norm that has been dished out

we might just pull through with minimal casualty and short lived partial hardship

just needed to say that, after the above post

T

19 people like this

thank you T for all the answers

it adds optimism and gives hope

fet

7 people like this

Well you have answered a couple of questions already that I was thinking of...and while I agree with you about religion being one of the problems as such ( or the lack of acceptance of others' religions...) I do think that spirituality is a very important factor in our evolution...

that being said I am going to ( for others' benefit) ask you again about escaping Selenes' mind prison I asked before and think others' should hear the answer as well. and btw I was fairly certain the "ninth" planet had to some kind of enormous ship as is the Moon...anyway my being is open to all possible methods. Freedom is both a state of mind and affairs but certainly not something most of us have ever really known ( this lifetime)...so here's to that! ;)

8 people like this

Thank you for your thoughtful and thorough opinions, T.

Very much appreciate the significant amount of time it takes to craft these responses.

9 people like this

I also have some very pressing questions about reality. I have noticed now for some years that things are weird. Yes, it could be a holograph, computer generated dreamscape of reality...but some things are different...such as...

some years ago, 2001, I went to a tri-national environmental/business conference in Mexico City, I was representing our womans' group as a lobbyist and a presenter- one of 8 Canadians. I was having breakfast one morning at the hotel and looked up and there walking into the room was a man that was my Dad- swear to God- the guy looked exactly like my father only he had different hair colour. He sat down right at my table and spoke spanish to the man next to me. My Dad did not speak spanish. Right there and then I began to see anomalies.... I cannot count how many times I have seen and interacted with people whom I know from other places who look, act and know the same things the others do, but appear slightly different. Case in point, that time I met Keanu Reeves in Vernon, who happened to show up just in time to save my life from bikers who were planning to kill me...but he was shorter and a little heavier...I mean WTF!

What I am getting at is: could it be possible and is it so that higher " advanced" beings could manifest themselves as whatever they want and respond to us as is needed?

OR: are they just shapeshifters? If so how could they know what is going on? Are they then timetravellers? Dammit I want to know what is going on!

IF this is an artificial reality- could it also be a training ground? And if so, then why am I being trained and what for? Are we all real? Whose consciousness created all this?

9 people like this

Suuzzaannee144 I can sure sympathize with you. The only answer I have found to all our musings is we can never know the truth of anything while here on Earth. I think some or many of us would disagree but it is the only truth I have ever found. How can we ever know for certain? 

I too want to know but alas no thing is absolute. 

I am not religious but do study some of the old religions. In the dead sea scrolls was found a copy of “The gospel of Thomas” where he pretty much wrote down the actual words of the Christed one (maybe even verbatim)  It hints at the idea we may be dead and in a hell of sorts and Christ was teaching a way of waking up and finding life again. When I think of this it almost sounds like a truth or at least plausible. At least that is the only thing that makes much sense of this world and the going’s on in it. Of course, I don’t know and cannot ever know unless I try his method of awakening. 

Beard

P.S. Will let everyone here know if it works  :)
11 people like this

Questions….always questions! As I go further down the rabbit hole it is quite obvious that as a species we have been lead in certain directions. It has surfaced many times that we are products of “something”(won’t name it) that has completely hijacked our race. As we wake up further it appears to have been here since the beginning of humankind. Therefore the question arises: How can we know anything? All of our history, knowledge, religions you name it, was given to us by those with an agenda. Even our channeled knowledge and other means of gathering data have been done so with a certain agenda. So, how can any of us believe in anything we have been taught? Even occulted knowledge was handed down to us by someone with an agenda. To what end is yet to be seen.

Mind control techniques even makes our own intuition and gut feelings suspect. Is there any way we can trust any knowledge at all? This is a tuff one but must be asked in order to try and make since of anything/everything. The only answer I have found to have any credence at all is….Faith. After a life such as mine faith is the hardest thing of all for me to accept but what else is there?

Beard
8 people like this

T,

what is your take on the Vedic civilisation? When did it actually exist? How does it fit into your knowledge? Was this culture started by descendants of a now sunken continent? For some reason I am not a big fan of the Vedic scriptures. I find them rather dogmatic and... draconian, for lack of better word.

10 people like this

ok, having said all that

i personally went through a very dark period of believing that an end of the world scenario (of some sort) was inevitable and prepared thoroughly for it (you can see the free energy machine i built in the third photo)

now i am filed with based optimism that the balance for our future is NOT so one sided,

if you twisted my arm i would say that we as a race hang in the balance, it could go either way depending on how many of us are awake enough to realise that its up to us to decide and not external factors

i am more optimistic now as i witness a vast range of people from all walks of life not buying into the artificial norm that has been dished out

we might just pull through with minimal casualty and short lived partial hardship

just needed to say that, after the above post

T

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest,

the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life."

~ George Byron

You are not alone and there is still time, there is a lot of good out there. Take care my friend,

~SOL

10 people like this