Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unity

Symbols that Trigger Your Ancient Alien DNA Memory

40 posts in this topic

Here are more of Russian stuff, and this is about the megalith there.

I liked this one personally as it's just simply compilation of incredible pics of the site.

You can actually compare a military guy against what kinda mass size the squared rock is...

Simply....amazing. Some of the pics, I was going "Wooooooooow" in front of the monitor...LOL

11 people like this

Hey all!

I just thought to ask peeps who saw the initial post, if you've gone through paradigm shift.

...Because I did.

Just looking back, I figured out that it was just like what Valerie stated about the symbols....they do affect you immediately.

1 person likes this

On 17/02/2016 at 3:26 AM, unity said:

Here's the website for Valerie himself and his products.

http://www.wands.ru/en/

PDF DL addies: "Wands of Horus" http://www.wands.ru/attachments/article/89/Wands_2010.pdf

"Pyramids" book http://www.wands.ru/attachments/article/168/pyramids_EN.pdf

Thanks for finding out the PDF addies, Arc!! I looked at the HP before I posted this thread and could I ever find those links then!!!!!!!!! Eyes rolling...

Peeps, I found Valerie's stuff interesting.

I'm glad that we can read into his books for free.

But I'm hanging out for the latest one, which still hasn't been translated/published yet.

Thanks Unity for posting this. 

I came searching for information on Wands of Horus, as the information I had was very out of date. 

As a result I have had a full weekend on reading. Finally made the connection between chakras and endocrine system. 

Actually got my wands to work and felt the feedback from them. 

Looking forward to seeing what they are like in 2-3 weeks time when the effects should be greater. 

4 people like this

18 hours ago, Myth said:

Thanks Unity for posting this. 

I came searching for information on Wands of Horus, as the information I had was very out of date. 

As a result I have had a full weekend on reading. Finally made the connection between chakras and endocrine system. 

Actually got my wands to work and felt the feedback from them. 

Looking forward to seeing what they are like in 2-3 weeks time when the effects should be greater. 

Hi Myth! Thanks heaps for your positive comment!

It was a lovely surprise to see this thread surfacing in CHANI again.

And I believe it's doing it's deed for the people who need to see the symbols and find out about Valerie and his wands now.

I probably needed to recall about the profound change those symbols made me to go through, personally, and I feel there are others like yourself to go through the certain change physically and mentally were calling the symbols and info to resurface.(・ω<)☆

Since I saw the symbols, yeah, my life really changed acutely.

Not on surface as such, and more crap happening with my health even.

But still all and all, it turned out to be a very spiritually invigorating process of evolution, and I really feel I surpassed the grip of ANY low density factions dwelling on/above/below Earth for the power sake. Their tactics to create fear don't really have power over me any longer. (I don't say I don't have ANY fears. There are superficial life stuff that shake me still at present, that's for sure. )

There is this concrete inner "knowing" existing, and I'm at peace with it.

I also found that there are ones that used to be nasty and harsh, but now they are fighting for us, the Humans, because they are also evolving further in their own way.

All of us are on the path of evolution. 

And good luck with your personal journey with the effect of wands and symbols! WoooHoooooo!!

IDK if this is for you and everyone else reading the posts in this thread, but I throw in this vid I just encountered.

It's Alex Collier's material from his Hawaii workshop. (I can't find the original link to this seminar!!!)

When I watched this presentation first time, I "got it", but then his words didn't really sink in as deep as they did today, methinks. 

I always liked Alex but today, they made heaps more sense.....wishing Alex all the best for his health recovery to the fullest, and receive almighty support for his financial state.

(BTW the website mentioned right at the beginning doesn't seem to exist any longer. I've no idea wth had happened to it....)

5 people like this

Just a quick note to say Wands of Horus work..... 

I am only a few days in, but I get sensations in crown and third eye, like a expanding ball of energy. My ears pop, my arms feel like they are wearing arm protectors. Its up to elbows now. Day by day is expanding. 

The sensations and feelings draw me back for another day. 

5 people like this

Also from reading the documents above, I can't quote it at the moment, but it said that being a energy healer is a bad idea as all healers die young.

They end up needing to be healed themselves. 

I think this relates to an incorrect understanding of the way things are. 

5 people like this

As far as healers go Myth, from my experience it depends on how they work.  I have accidently taken on board energy, which made me very sick 15 years ago and I had to give up hands on healing as a result.  It is imperative that any energy lifted off the patient is diverted away from ourselves, but sometimes it does happen with really bad results.  I don't think healers die young, but I also don't know any that have lived much past early 70's so maybe they don't live as long as other people might.

At the end of the day we all live out our life plan according to the way we agreed upon so the date of death is already set regardless of what we do IMO. Maybe its just that healers do not believe in old age suffering and choose to leave once our work is done.

6 people like this

A brief comment. One of the things I've done is hands on healing/pressure and in the later stages a form of reiki, with my hand  a few inches from the affected site.

I think the first time I tried this I saw a brief flash of grey light from the site of an abcess under someone's ear

.I had to rapidly flick out the cramping sensation and feeling that bad energy had gone up that arm.

The abcess had gone the next  day -the person concerned had been put on antibiotics and told that healing would take quite some time.

A while later, still doing the hands on technique I felt really sick after doing someone and had to dry retch in the toilet, feeling really ill.

She confessed she'd about half a bottle of whiskey shortly before the session started!

I basically gave up after that, as my own health wasn't so good at the time.

Recently I've had animals "request" a  work over: which has been fine.

An infected cut vanished from a neighbour's cat within a couple of hours- I was quite surprised.Even the cut had gone.

I do it for animals now... just did a Collie Border cross on the street. Lovely old dog.

I think humans' intentionality may come into it-I think people can deliberately or unthinkingly blast off energy that affects the healer, which is why I think you have to consciously screen yourself with people but not animals 2 minS

8 people like this

I also worked hands on with injured and ill folks in a physiotherapy clinic. I had a knack for fixing the tough cases that nobody else could make progress with. But my health went to absolute hell.  Had to stop working one on one with clients all together because I was so ill.   consulting via internet helped a lot.  Didn't really understand what was happening at the time, all I knew was when I worked from home I didn't feel sick at the end of the day. 

Today I'm going back to my roots and re-becoming a farmer. Also studying to become a herbologist as well. I know I'm supposed to be a healer of some kind, but now I'll heal with my plants instead of my hands.  Hope this gives me more longevity and quality of life while still being able to be of service to the planet. 

7 people like this

On 06/07/2017 at 5:35 PM, Myth said:

Also from reading the documents above, I can't quote it at the moment, but it said that being a energy healer is a bad idea as all healers die young.

They end up needing to be healed themselves. 

I think this relates to an incorrect understanding of the way things are. 

The 'Master/Doctor' I have been seeing in Viet Nam uses energy a lot to heal.  He will only work for a few hours in the morning, and then rest and meditate in the afternoon so as to 'cleanse' himself so he doesn't get sick.

5 people like this

On 26/02/2016 at 8:45 PM, unity said:

Here are more of Russian stuff, and this is about the megalith there.

I liked this one personally as it's just simply compilation of incredible pics of the site.

You can actually compare a military guy against what kinda mass size the squared rock is...

Simply....amazing. Some of the pics, I was going "Wooooooooow" in front of the monitor...LOL

Some of these megaliths reminds me of some stone slabs I saw near the "Old Orhei" in Moldova some years ago - on a hill overlooking the town.

They were limestone, many meters square, dead flat and even tho there was grass growing over parts, one could hardly see the joins, and dead straight.

5 people like this

Valery's 2016 Bases Conference Seminar

I'm just mid way through the vid, and I think this vid was a part of the Pay-To-View vid of Bases.

He goes on talking about interesting stuff indeed....as usual.(・ω<)☆

This is a NEWER presentation than the 1st vid I posted on this thread.

I'm still watching it mid way through but Valery's already talking about quite interesting points and apparently, according to his data gathered, heck a lot of famous spiritualists died from cancers.

He said that when you resonate your 3rd energy-body, and resonate with Earth's 3rd body, you cop some form of cancer.

Does that mean that the 3rd body he's talking about is actually diseased Earth and contaminated physical body status resonating? Focusing on that compromised bodies might MANIFEST cancer by copying Earth's ill health?  (We got plenty of such places where we can call Earth's health has been compromised by...be it oil digging to GMO plantations etc etc...)

(c) Bases Project 2017 A big thank you to Miles and the crews for all they do!

2 people like this

I need to remember to watch the documentary. 

I am very much enjoying using these wands. 

I get this fizzing/energy surge between 3rd eye and crown chakra. 

My energy body is expanding to the point that i can feel it, its probably only a few inches away from my skin, but it feels more. 

I don't necessarily have to have them in my hands anymore. If I visualise them in my hands they still work, not as intensely but still there. 

Yesterday during thunderstorms they came to life, almost as if they were absorbing the energy in the air. 

I was seeing lots in my third eye, I saw images in gold, pyramids, statues.... It was just getting good and my bloody close minded friend asked me a question and pulled me back to reality. So I cant report much. 

What I mean by come to life, I have them standing on end on hallway shelf, by the back door. I waved my hand near them and they literally had this energy field. 

I could connect to them,  felt it empowering me. 

I have yet to try outdoors, or connect with trees. There are various poses, some i have tried. These things are amazing and very diverse. 

Clearly I got these too early in my life, as they didn't do any of this in the past. 

3 people like this

Cheaper alternatives

https://www.etsy.com/listing/493417681/shungite-crystal-pharaoh-cylinders

Even more cheaper (also DIY ) and with science

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Body_Device/GL_Rods.pdf

what it does basically is use a science formulae , which is

frequency x wavelength= speed of light (3d limit or boundary)

which means you can either play with frequency or wavelength , and get desired results. And we know that everything is vibration/energy  and frequency differentiates at fundamental level the difference between and an orange

material of the rods also play a role as it has its own frequency , so a copper or aluminium or shungite will be much better for say crown, third eye or any spiritual stuff. Iron can be used to kill , degrow (like bacteria, infection etc. )

Quartz is special it holds and amplifies the vibration..

3 people like this