unity

<<Important Documents>> Research Use

137 posts in this topic

Lotus Sutra: Translated From Sanskrit

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/lotus/

This is the only version I could find so far which is in English but translated from the real original Sanskrit texts, nothing to do with Chinese or Japanese versions.

Saddharma Pundarika was compiled about 2000 years ago, apparently.

From the page that's introducing the translation: https://www.lotus-happiness.com/10-english-translators-lotus-sutra/

"Saddharma Pundarika or The Lotus of the True Law, 1884

Jan Hendrik Kern, a Dutchman, who did a translation from the Sanskrit version to English. It was published in 1884.

This is the only English translation from Sanskrit, instead of the Chinese version by Kumarajiva. The translation is available online: http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/lotus/

This Sanskrit translation is not associated with any Buddhist organizations."

This is ultra important; Chinese/Japanese versions are containing shortfalls from mistranslated bits. No point in translating diluted, incorrect stuff as far as I consider. If to follow my logic, Japanese version would be the WORST. Because it's the translation of translated Sanskrit. 3rd time translated dodgy bits only make more dodgy IMHO. Mind you, the translator into Chinese did a beautiful job! It's just he really made the translation fancy in Chinese language that took away the true translation....the worst approach for translating anything.

So I was looking for the translation directly done from the original Sanskrit script, or the one that's closest to Sanskrit.

Why I'm looking for this Sutra?

Because there are bits of interesting depiction existing in the story....

Apparently in the 10th Chapter, there's this story about the residents of Middle-Earth beings who have flying technology, the residents of Agartha, appearing. I tried to read the translation but I fail full on because of the layout format and font choice with tiny size....when I have energy enough, I'd copy & paste it in different way so I can read them properly...holy moly.....so I still don't know if what's been said exist in the Ch.10 of this translation yet.

I'm also looking for more of the academic translated version, again from Sanskrit.

Snowden mentioned about the intellectual beings within Mantle of Earth. With ability to fly and park in mid air as described in the ancient text, the main city called Shambala, I think you get the gist why I chose the text to be left here....

And Sanskrit is one of the languages that no one knows where it came from...

2 people like this

Artificial EQ Proof?:

The Real Press Conference By The Bureau of Meteorology of Japan---13th March 2011

The guy from the BMJ said that there were 3 EQs that happened one after another on 311 Mega Quake that threatened the entire world with Fukushima Nuke Plants going kaput.

Apparently there is NO natural EQs existing to behave as what was said by the BMJ guy----he said that it had 3 times of consecutive EQs. (Not talking about the "after shocks", but these are about the initial triggering EQs for the after shocks to follow.)

In nature, apparently only a SINGLE rattle is to happen. IDK for sure, but if this is correct, then the vid IS the proof of 311 being an intentional attack done by artificial EQs.

If I can track down the graph of EQ peaks being shown anywhere on the net of that time, I'll upload it here, too. You can read into the patterns and see unnatural peaking and reactions, apparently.

Some Truthers in Japan are saying this vid gets wiped out by YT again and again, but I found one that still standing since 2011 on YT, so I doubt what they say about this vid....

Anyway, here it is.

(c) Mavi Manji 2011       Published on 2011/05/23

And you think such planned EQ never happened before?
There have been a few. (From what we already learned but the number may exceed lots more.)
Japan had been copping such for a LONG TIME....the Cs used the tactic during WW2, too.
Another one is the Great Hanshin EQ on 17th Jan 1995---the same location got hit by 2 EQs. Twice in one go....

Note 10km depth is NOT written anywhere. That's due to them being the trigger-EQs of the main one, so these main EQs present deeper levels reported, I take. However, I still am not clear on how the mechanism works for the triggering smaller EQ blasts to call in the huge one then the other huge ones to follow that initial major EQ, whether there are any more 10km ones to lead the rest to be happening together so closely. All I can say is the damage is insanely huge, regardless.....

Below vid is NOT about direct info about those EQs in Japan, but a comparison of what Nth Korea with their NUKE TESTING had shown and that being compared to Natural EQs....for our reference to compare natural EQ vs artificial EQ made by nuke blasts. If we can grasp the patterns on this one, we can apply that knowledge for future effort in clarifying which EQs are the artificial EQs.
Again, officially told by the BMJ guy.

(c)KyodoNews 2016         Published on 2016/01/05

Apparently a new one PN7000----neutron bomb, is on it's way to the use against us, the Humanity.

Here's the real flyer used against Japanese nation during the WW2, dropped off by B29s....threatening warning of the use of ARTIFICIAL EQ written on it.
5baa6d154b670_ProjectSeal_theflyersdroppedfromB29_1.JPG.353b18990b2253b52efdea667a276282.JPG

The said situation happened on 1:36pm local Japan time, 7th Dec 1944, flattening the factories where were building aircraft parts. It was M7.9. ↓The pattern of the waves are similar to that of Nuke Blast....
5baa6f438725e_ProjectSeal_theflyersdroppedfromB29_waveformverysimilartothatofnukeblast_4.JPG.f024708730f4367fd9fc516d588f5690.JPG

And here's the cover of the Top Secret then......the "Project Seal", the use of Artificial EQ and Tsunami as WEAPON.
5baa6ea249bb4_ProjectSeal_theflyersdroppedfromB29_ProjectSealcover_5.JPG.297135630d39512307ceaa2a751d93bf.JPG
(c) atomic tests channel 2017  Posted on 2017/03/03

God knows how many sea creatures and nature got damaged by that blast....and it IS still on going.
We must stop them using such WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION, don't we?

Below is the post about the Mysterious Fake Warning of M9.1 EQ hitting Tokyo Bay dispatched in Japan on 1st Aug 2016...not long ago in my memory. Including another important link to a pdf of US gov document.

3 people like this

Julian Assange on Nano Tech Mind Control (& other stuff)

(c)RT 2018

Streamed live on Sep 20, 2018

Dot connecting with Sister Keri Burno on T.I.s & Mind Control thread and below thread with the vaccine revelation below. 

Targeting "Extremists" by using Vaccine against them to Tame them down 

(c) Innerstanding 2011

2011/06/12

Which only means they can apply the same idea to the entire public for dumbing down us to assure all to be obedient, or THINK/BEHAVE IN PARTICULAR WAY.

....Like the persistent trend against POTUS in the US.......?

...Like the same weird persistent trend against PM Abe in Japan.....?

The list of suspicious weird behaviours around the globe goes on, methinks.

1 person likes this

Octopus Becomes Friendly On MDMA

https://www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(18)30991-6

"<Snipped off all the reference numbers. Please refer to the above link for the complete contents.>

Summary

Human and octopus lineages are separated by over 500 million years of evolution, 
and show divergent anatomical patterns of brain organization. Despite these differences, growing evidence suggests that ancient neurotransmitter systems are shared across vertebrate and invertebrate species and in many cases enable overlapping functions. Sociality is widespread across the animal kingdom, with numerous examples in both invertebrate (e.g., bees, ants, termites, and shrimps) and vertebrate (e.g., fishes, birds, rodents, and primates) lineages. Serotonin is an evolutionarily ancient molecule that has been implicated in regulating both invertebrate and vertebrate social behaviors, raising the possibility that this neurotransmitter’s prosocial functions may be conserved across evolution. Members of the order Octopoda are predominantly asocial and solitary. Although at this time it is unknown whether serotonergic signaling systems are functionally conserved in octopuses, ethological studies indicate that agonistic behaviors are suspended during mating , suggesting that neural mechanisms subserving social behaviors exist in octopuses but are suppressed outside the reproductive period. Here we provide evidence that, as in humans, the phenethylamine (+/−)-3,4-methylendioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) enhances acute prosocial behaviors in Octopus bimaculoides. This finding is paralleled by the evolutionary conservation of the serotonin transporter (SERT, encoded by the Slc6A4 gene) binding site of MDMA in the O. bimaculoides genome. Taken together, these data provide evidence that the neural mechanisms subserving social behaviors exist in O. bimaculoides and indicate that the role of serotonergic neurotransmission in regulating social behaviors is evolutionarily conserved."

Basically, when the Occy receives Ecstasy, they go into la-la-land mode and become friendly.
Occies are placed onto Earth by an alien faction, the Shape shifters.
Well.....maybe Earth Humans should take control of MDMA sales to other planets to get their valuable resources in return? ROFL 
1 person likes this

China: Military Shaking Hands With Aliens

World military groups are said to be shaking hands with aliens.

Not only the US, Russia, but China is also under the spot light.

They have been having loads of "ufo crashes" happened, but the information hardly come out in English source.

...Until one of our hero, NexEd, made a huge release of the news. It was about China.

But I noticed no matter what the intergalactic rules of trade applies and Chinese military was told to write down and study (this is claimed in the vid below---I take it's about the back engineering of the technologies shown by the aliens went to China) are not fruitful. (Mind you, hell a lot of Middle Range Missiles that reach Hawaii they already got. That's why POTUS had to scrap the treaty between Russia and the US over the Mid Range missiles. Info source is the Head of Crisis Management of Japan: youtube.com/watch?v=t6rOaEXz1tQ&feature)

They are still creating very flimsy warships that are like sitting ducks, way too loud subs, you name it. I am sorta baffled about it. Russians are acutely coming up with those alien based techs applied to weapons, freaked out the US military in 2014. Since then, the US has been in full steam ahead for developing weapons that can fight against those Russian ones, so where does China appear in the picture...? 
Despite such notion, there's something bothers me....one corner of worrisome field I'm concerned about is.....the BIO WEAPON. China is very aggressively developing DNA altering technologies. They don't report what comes out in China, under CCP totally controlling their media. We never know if they start spreading bio-weapons and send their own people off to other countries shipped by airplanes, and walla....we may face the Black Death like pandemic in 21st century.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/846861/Aliens-ETs-helping-China-Russia-take-over-west

All screenshots from the above link.

5bcd573fb8d73_DuncanRose_reChinaandRussiashakinghandswithaliens_Express_28-8-2018.JPG.e40a294c45e8f38bf43032a88c2aaac7.JPG

5bcd575297147_DuncanRose_reChinaandRussiashakinghandswithaliens_Express_28-8-2018_2.JPG.2646a121b8ccf221b843e7122096ade7.JPG

5bcd576009b6d_DuncanRose_reChinaandRussiashakinghandswithaliens_Express_28-8-2018_3.JPG.80b8173f86715160614f6ae61a602d24.JPG

This article was from CCP organised News Paper on one of the major incident happened on 7th July 2010 (In Japanese. Please choose language from top left.): http://japanese.china.org.cn/life/txt/2010-07/26/content_20576225.htm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/982016/Operation-UFO-russia-alien-weapons-britain-secret-files-xfiles-david-clarke

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-space-wars-russia-china-conflict-antisatellite-directed-energy-weapons-lasers-cia-fbi-a8211181.html

Below vid is a good vid to hear some stories from a Chinese woman in Sydney, Oz, about what it's like in China with Richard Dolan. 

I gotta say what she claims, Richard asked for the legitimacy, NOTHING CAN BE PROVEN, besides that I discovered she had memory glitch on the location and the timing with what happened. Please refer to further reading links I provided. Some you gotta translate online.

But it was interesting to hear her stating that Chinese ufologists are very into chatting with CCP gov about it.

Obviously they are never allowed to speak boo against their gov.

And by her speaking with Richard....I take Richard is under surveillance from CCP now. 

(c) Richard Dolan 2018          Published on 2018/10/20

Additional reading links re: ufo incidents in China:

https://news.infoseek.co.jp/article/tocana_60233/

https://the-liberty.com/article.php?item_id=2856

<Alien origin of China-idea article>

By Alfred L. Webre's revelation that Sitchen's being a See... //aigh/.- Eigh operative and his translation turned out to be pretty directive and messed up far from academic version of the translation, we all need to be weary of just using Sitchin's materials as is. But still worth checking out what Chinese person thought about it. Here is one article that we can peep into such window.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/alien-origin-chinese-people-hei-sing-tso

<Dr. E. Mitchel's email to J. Podesta>

A supplementary additional info.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

2 people like this

The Roswell "Intentional" Crash Survivor

There was a vid on YT about the top secret material revealed that goes on and on for almost 4 1/2 hrs reading it with the actual typed material appearing on the vid.

It was a fascinating stuff, and horrifying from my point of view, because it was blatantly obvious that this pilot, "she" was arriving to Earth in order to TAKE OVER, RAPE THE EARTH, USE THE HUMANS AS SLAVES in her order....do you recall what we are used to hear now on Earth?

"Divide and Conquer".

Remember how the V hybrids work on Earth? "Invade, Ransack and Move On Continuously to Expand"....

This vid got removed just recently by YT saying copyright infringement. Well the vid was sitting there for MONTHS already. I'm sure loads of Truthers got the copy of the vid. It's too late for the Vs. We KNOW.

Here's the proof of it.

You need to see this. There's no concept or word of Preservation what so ever in the red lined phrase. In other words, THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE LOCAL LIFE.

And please do take note of how they call themselves as the group. And watch out for such names used on Earth as corporates and other groups. Avoid them to the max. Please avoid spending your money on them. 

They are against us, the Humanity.

Airl_revelation_1.thumb.jpg.751af9565457d4895ce343d8d1895cab.jpg

Screenshot Image: from the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtwelK0KsgY&t=2409s Around 1:04:18 (c) to the rightful owner

And I think Airl was consciously lying to the interpreter, a female human nurse, so the woman starts to form trust to Airl.

Cunningly showing the vision of a bit of truth such as what's the key component of Humans are the souls, not physical bodies, and saying that's how they are, too, etc can be CREATED out of thin air even if the nurse was not exactly experiencing it, because of very high ability to mingle and tweak Human weak minds.

We got such a flimsy psychic protection and awareness of how they work to affect us via mind, and we get fooled very easily through pseudo-experiencing something. Lots were done to convince us to get us to think that they are there to be friendly with us through out the history, I suspect........

We must remember how sociopaths and psychopaths are incredible smooth talkers.

They are the same.

Please be on guard.

EBENS LIE. The V/M factions LIE.

4 people like this

Jan. 29, 1934, LA Times:

Lizard Peolpe’s Catacomb City Hunted

Jan. 29, 1934: Liz­ard Peolpe’s Cata­comb City Hunted: En­gin­eer Sinks Shaft Un­der Fort Moore Hill to Find Maze of Tun­nels and Price­less Treas­ures of Le­gendary In­hab­it­ants

— Jean Bosquet

http://documents.latimes.com/jan-29-1934-lizard-people/

http://latimespast.tumblr.com/post/74283915119/lizard-people

Throwback Thursday: Did Lizard People live under L.A. 5,000 years ago?

By BY MATT BALLINGER
JAN 23, 2014 | 12:43 PM

http://www.latimes.com/la-sh-lizard-people-throwback-thursday-20140123-story.html

1 person likes this

COULD SOLAR RADIATION PRESSURE EXPLAIN ‘OUMUAMUA’S PECULIAR ACCELERATION? SHMUEL BIALY⋆ AND ABRAHAM LOEB

Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, 60 Garden st., Cambridge, MA, 02138 Accepted for publication in the Astrophysical Journal Letters

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1810.11490.pdf

Mysterious interstellar object could be 'lightsail' sent from another civilization

https://www.foxnews.com/science/mysterious-interstellar-object-could-be-lightsail-sent-from-another-civilization

1 person likes this

A WARNING SIGN FROM OUR PLANET: NATURE NEEDS LIFE SUPPORT

10/30/2018

The Living Planet Report 2018 shows that wildlife populations have declined by over half in less than 50 years. 

https://www.wwf.org.uk/updates/living-planet-report-2018

Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970, report finds

The huge loss is a tragedy in itself but also threatens the survival of civilisation, say the world’s leading scientists

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/30/humanity-wiped-out-animals-since-1970-major-report-finds?fbclid=IwAR3R17Yhdem2VlQUFlvnU4Z3ljLXSKmcJvOgY2pKiF1q2NSRfsJnFNJRLQA

2 people like this

Dana Ashley's Account:    "New Age - Truther turned to Christ - My Testimony"

A very unusual entry I'm making here is the story of her own journey by Dana, a born-again Christian.

I used to just jump off straight away when I hear the word of "Born-Again" / "Christian", and I think lots of Truthers do that, especially NexEd was very full on about this point. Rightfully so!

But somehow, intuition told me to watch this vid.

And what I found was that she was one of us, and she has reason why she chose to change her positioning.

I appreciated about her grasp over how dodgy the New Age movement (Luciferianism in core) is in about the mid way of the vid. She IS a decent researcher IMHO for lots fields, and appreciated her research into 5G before, so I knew at least she's not a fibber of theories as such, but does her study, then come to her own conclusions.

I can tell you that I was VERY weary of the content right at the beginning. LOL

But hearing through her logic and reasons, I "got" it.

Though loads of us may not go along with her conclusion, but the process of getting away from the New Age movements was pretty informative, showing the Theosophical society's views then Zeitgeist movement etc, I actually had very similar understanding to her, as well, so I was glad to see someone else pumping out the research materials nice and short.

I just don't go along with "Jesus" path for I have different sets of awareness to her about how the Universe works.

I also don't denounce her conclusion at all---it's what she believes and she has all the rights to believe so. If it helps her to be a decent human being, all good.

(c)Dana Ashlie 2017                Published on Aug 18, 2017
1 person likes this

Irish UFO Mid Air Encounter---Pilots Reports

It happened on early morning of 9th Nov 2018.

UFO reported streaking across Irish skies on Friday morning

Pilots saw bright lights streaking across the sky at an ‘astronomical’ speed

Mon, Nov 12, 2018, 11:38 Updated: Mon, Nov 12, 2018, 11:52 Ronan McGreevy

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/offbeat/ufo-reported-streaking-across-irish-skies-on-friday-morning-1.3694961

Update: UFO seen off Irish coast 'in all probability, were meteorites'

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 06:37 PM

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/close-encounter-with-ufo-off-irish-coast-leaves-pilots-wondering-884774.html

LISTEN: The moment pilots report UFO sightings over Co Kerry

https://www.independent.ie/videos/irish-news/listen-the-moment-pilots-report-ufo-sightings-over-co-kerry-37519270.html?fbclid=IwAR3bbHurV1oNvefrE2iNBGsn27Rc5M0cdrDj4z7x2tMCeSdINPD8BB2S0hA