<<Important Documents>> Research Use

111 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, unity said:

Dragonfly Related Info

C.A.R.E.T.  paper pdf:

Q4-86 Research Report 1986

http://www.theobjectreport.com/media/caret.pdf

Pulsar Project paper pdf:

Alien Technical Research - 25A (...Err...who are "we" they mention, I'm not quite sure yet...sorry!)

http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/pulsar_project.pdf

Pics: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pattshelley/dragonfly/?autologin=true

Write up: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects11.htm

YES the letters appeared on Earthfile vids with Linda M Howe at later time being stated that the alphabets belong to the "extraterrestrial origin", do have very similar shapes and the type shared with some KATAKANA, one of the Japanese set of characters.

What you see from the Matrix movies of green writing strips coming down from the top are the REVERSED Japanese KATAKANA. Some characters were tilted 90 degrees, being in reverse.

So anyone finding the similarity with that Matrix film backdrop scene to the letters appearing on the dragonflys are basically connecting the similarity of Japanese KATAKANA to the alien alphabets.

Just show you some here: ワ ヲ フ ミ ツ シ

I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK THEY ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ORIGIN. But Earthly origin.

I smell distinctive "current feel of artistic style" and I suspect someone made up the patterns in this 20-30 years or so IMHO. Clever, though, if that was the case!

It must have been oh God 2009 when I saw my first dragonfly drone at a music festival...it was only slightly bigger than a real dragonfly- no guff. it was distinctly insect looking but I saw the metal and fake wings so I knew what it was...and btw I saw Hillary Clinton at that festival too - or a clone...anyway these drones are way bigger and more advanced than that one I saw....

2 people like this

9 hours ago, breezy said:

Talk about synchronicity.   I viewed your post, and not 5 minutes later, ran across a couple videos I think could be elated. The writing is what makes me think that, plus the mention of Linda Moulton Howe.  So here goes, and you will find a site with info listed below the videos, calling it a hoax and why.   You decide.

2018 NEW Dulce Base Alien Top Secret Document Exposed- Part 1
<snip>

A link to the site calling it all a hoax.

http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/issac/issac.htm

LOL breezy, I watched those vids myself, and because I couldn't agree with where the vid poster was going, I didn't post them.

I ran the study across the info of dragonfly myself, and basically ended up with my own conclusion.

The guy stating it was a hoax came from his own hard digging (awesoooome!!) and got to that conclusion.

I have the acute sense about artistic style applications (to do wity my autistic brain set I guess) and said those "characters" don't look anything ancient or alien in nature.

In fact my artistic nose is feeling that the characters were created by a WESTERNER who was not born in Japan at all.

From my knowledge, the characters reminded me of the Japanese characters depiction made by.....ok, just think of Ninja Turtles.

That sorta level of difference to the real Japanese art feel.

I don't think any Jpnse person got involved in making of those characters. But someone WANTED to look "alien-ish", done with Earth knowledge.

That's pretty ambiguous to everyone else maybe but I trust my nose on this one.

Please use your own gut feeling anyway. But I don't go with the vids. Good collection of the info, though! (≧▽≦)ノ I appreciated them for that reason. But nah, I just couldn't put them here myself, for feeling the direction was going astray from the truth within me, and didn't want to give false idea in any ways. I just thought people can get to the images from the links I tossed in, and if they really wanted to go further, they would have found the letters from LMH presentation at ease....lol

1 person likes this

Then tonight, lol, I ran across this video(almost  as though they're being posted for me to find).....Oh, and I wasn't saying it was a hoax, just that there's always two sides to any coin. The following video is way believable imo, and kind of reminded me a bit of things David Adair posited, years ago.  I just know that I had been told long ago that we are far more advanced in certain technologies, ie: space, teleportation, etc., than anyone knew or would believe, and that any technology seen in "Star Wars", had already been accomplished, many years before.

Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith - Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies

https://emerysmith.net/

This guy is all over google, lotsa links/info available.

1 person likes this

Not a Document , but a site with a lot of pertinent, important info for Vaccine resistors. 

Some on site articles:

AFFIDAVIT: Dr. Len Horowitz Pandemic Charges Against Rockefellers, Rupert Murdoch, CDC & WHO

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT IN GERMANY - Hyperthermia kills cancer cells by the millions.

ALUMINUM IN VACCINES: 10 - 20 Times More Toxic Than Mercury By Ratio

ASPIRIN IMPAIRS THYROID FUNCTION - depletes the Vitamin C levels of the white bloods & lymphocytes in the lungs & suppresses the fever (a critical stage in getting well again)

BLACK LUNG INFECTION IN UKRAINE: 2009 - Mysterious component of flu bypasses trachea, targets lungs directl

BOGUS PROBE PART OF FURTHER H1N1 SHOT CARNAGE COVER-UP

BULLETIN #47: WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION – T Cell System Disrupter Virus Linked to Aids Part 1

BULLETIN #47: WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION – T Cell System Disrupter Virus Linked to Aids Part 2

I can't list them all, but on and on the articles go covering such things as my favorite one to hate Gardasil!

GARDASIL CARNAGE: INDUSTRY COVER-UP LEAVES PARENTS COLD

Check it out

http://vaccineresistancemovement.org/?page_id=11240

1 person likes this

Tic Tac UFO Executive Report: Leaked by a Media

https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglobal/lasvegasnow/document_dev/2018/05/18/TIC TAC UFO EXECUTIVE REPORT_1526682843046_42960218_ver1.0.pdf

Here's what Tylor talking about the case, and he is sharing the direct link (above) to everyone.

Thank you RenegadeSon, for giving the chance to Tylor to correct his behavior to be a better researcher...!

Your involvement with him actually is now affecting all those viewers Secureteam gets on YT, enabling everyone to be able to get the sources he gets.

You did amazing deed for the humanity, methinks.....!!  WoooooHooooooooooooo!!!!!! 

( ゜∇゜)Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y(。△。 )

Below is the vid from Secureteam on the document.

(c) secureteam10 2018            Published on May 31, 2018

1 person likes this

How Space Weather Affects Human Body

Screenshots from below vid:

5b1bd179668e6_geomagneticchangesaffectsonhumanbrain_1.JPG.b43afdf56a867f495b1bc1404ee8ec7c.JPG

5b1bd1884f882_geomagneticchangesaffectsonhumanbrain_2.JPG.c3ba87403494ee817e342f1bb59629a1.JPG

(c) Suspicious0bservers 2018 Published on 8th June 2018

2 people like this

3 hours ago, unity said:

How Space Weather Affects Human Body

Screenshots from below vid:

5b1bd179668e6_geomagneticchangesaffectsonhumanbrain_1.JPG.b43afdf56a867f495b1bc1404ee8ec7c.JPG

5b1bd1884f882_geomagneticchangesaffectsonhumanbrain_2.JPG.c3ba87403494ee817e342f1bb59629a1.JPG

(c) Suspicious0bservers 2018 Published on 8th June 2018

I think discernment would help a little bit here

The sun is a dimensional portal to Sirius

Such claims that the sun may cause stress to suicide I deem not trustworthy

Perhaps they don't want the sun to reign? idk.. but I trust the sun!

2 people like this

I respect your view, fet, but the info is about the 3D world---it's a fact that people are still dying from SKIN CANCER caused by the strong Sun rays, for instance.

Especially right now, we are detecting UltraViolet C hitting the surface of Earth, which was NEVER picked up before arriving to the surface level. This could lead rise in many fields of problems, be it eye diseases to, as above, possible skin cancer. (Loss of food crops could follow, too.)

If we all can step into 4D upwards right now and change our physical structure's weight to move over there, then we can forget the space weather issues.

But not all of us are ready for it and slowly transiting for the big change still. Lots people still get affected by EQs and cry for deaths of family and friends. So for that sort of aspects, I personally feel it's very important that we get awareness about the Space Weather in general (meaning not only about Sun).

Just my 2 cents.(・ω<)☆

3 people like this

People do die from cancer but I find it unlikely it being caused by the sun itself

Other scientists say that UltraViolet from the sun decontaminates, so who do we trust in this war over our minds?

I've heard about UltraViolet C from Clif High too

To me it sounds like disinfo when he tries to link the sun to earth disruptions such as volcanic activity and earthquakes (HAARP emissions)

He also said it's possible that we in the future will be growing large quantity of food indoors with electric lights (probable timeline?) which I find to be a vicious cycle because electricity today consumes earth resources plus I prefer my veggies from the sun because they have that UltraViolet!

Personally I would be more concerned about directed HAARP emissions rather than space weather because the entire solar system is moving us back to ancient paradigm while the draconian faction is using every card they have to maintain their dominion over us (HAARP, WW3 attempts, illegal immigration, criminal gangs and et cetera)

And I respect your view too, unity! Different perspectives make humanity diverse and we must apply true science to our consensual reality

Have faith in our sun! She rejuvenates!

4 people like this

Ice Age Farmer:
Grand Solar Minimum Crop Loss Map

http://iceagefarmer.com/map/

It's began.

We need to figure out how to stock up food that won't be available soon, and need to re-educate ourselves how to survive and manage the world when failing crop becomes norm to Earth.

Protective shields for planting crops required unless go underground to cultivate in different manner. Health implication from unnatural crops are unknown.