unity

<<Important Documents>> Research Use

58 posts in this topic

<<Important Documents>>   Research Use

03f3bd82.jpg

I set up the thread to dump all the ULTRA IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS here.

I realised I've been posting some materials which probably many people would like to go back to check out when they visit CHANI, and it'd be useful to have one place to come to look for, instead of going through many threads.

So please note that my early posts are cross posted to other threads, too.

If you got some important documents that are probably very much welcomed by other researchers to keep on coming back, please post here. 

There are other threads for "Interesting" doccos and videos, where generously covers wide range of interesting doccos, but this thread is for the IMPORTANT doccos that people need to keep on coming back to look at. 

post-5-0-78515200-1453614942_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

BILATERAL MINESFIELD BREAKTHROUGH SUCCESSOR AGREEMENT

This is the document that Karen Hudes is using in order to organise the Gold backed currency, a hope for the Humanity.

http://docslide.us/documents/bilateral-minesfield-breakthrough-successor-agreement.html

Pdf version here:

bilateral-minesfield-breakthrough-successor-agreement.pdf

2 people like this

NWO 2002 "Immediate Agenda"

For the detail of who got it first and how etc, please read this well informed page.

Source: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/06/23/rockefeller-email-from-2002-outlines-armageddon-agenda-and-transition-to-new-world/

The email below was the one got sent to Stew Webb, who contributes to Veterans Today, 1 day earlier than the same copy being sent to the UN General Assembly.

◆―――――――◆―――――――◆―――――――◆―――――――◆

From: “Rockefeller Global Communications” <admin@rockefeller.com.au>

To: <stewwebb@*****.net>

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:27:55 +1000

Subject: The Countdown to Armageddon

To the great sea of mankind,

The time of the end is upon us. Like it or hate it, it’s the destiny we must all face. On September 11, 2001 the world was witness to the beginning of the end. What we saw and experienced will be nothing compared to the calamity that is to soon transpire. It is sad that so many lives have been lost and yet so many more will be taken – but these things will continue to happen as this old system begins to collapse.

No human government in existence now or since the ancient times have been able to sustain a perfect order. Every government has failed and will fail. They can not protect you. They can not give you a place where people are truly free, where your neighbours are your family and foreigners are your friends. No human government today can or will ever be able to achieve this. That is why the Agenda was set. It has been referred to over time as Armageddon. But be not fearful. It will not be a nuclear holocaust or some stray asteroid from the heavens that will level our civilization.

In fact it’s not the planet that will suffer and be swept away. It will be the human inhabitants of this great planet who have no respect or genuine regard for their fellow human beings. Each one of you over the next year must do some very deep and sincere thinking. You need to ask yourself these questions: Will I overcome my hatred for my fellowman or will I put aside my differences and unite and care for my neighbour? Will I treat them with kindness? Or will I continue to take advantage of them? When was the last time you took a person off the street and gave them some food or helped them find shelter for the night? Or sat beside someone on a bus, in a mall, on a train and said “Hello”. When did you last comfort a stranger who had lost someone they loved. When was the last time you befriended someone not because of their possessions or their wealth – but simply because you cared about them? When was the last time you truly showed your human spirit and heart to your fellowman?

None of the above is easy. It is hard. None of us are perfect. None of us have had a good life. Some think that because we have suffered to some degree that we deserve what ever we can get – even if it means hurting another person in the process. But those who try and rise up against our negative ways will survive and will be rewarded with a life on earth that right now is only a dream. Only the meek will possess the earth. This is a certainty.

The New System is coming. The only question is: Will you choose to be there? Or will you continue to go down the road to self destruction. It’s up to you. The following Agenda is unavoidable and you will need to endure through to survive and get there. So think deeply.

It’s your future. And may you all do well.

Your Brother

A.I.Rockefeller

CEO
Rockefeller Global Communications
www.rockefeller.com.au

======== AGENDA FOR THE NEW WORLD =========

The Following events that are to unfold:

1) A complete irresolvable collapse of Middle Eastern peace.

2a) Vatican city and Jerusalem will be destroyed by religious terrorists.

2b) World-Wide Crack Down on all religion. All Religions will be banned. Religion can not be practiced or preached outside the family home.

3) United Nations will establish an interim one world government state, followed by a declaration of worldwide peace and security.

4) Citizens of the new one world state will revolt. Sudden and systematic collapse of Great Britain, Chinese and the United States regional Governments. The rest of the world will fall into anarchy. Billions will perish. Only those of good-will, and followers of the truth will survive.

5) New system government of 144,000 members and 6 million plus subjects will take control.

6) Massive cleanup operation will commence as New World is created. Eco-systems will be restored. Infrastructures re-built. Sickness and disease will be eliminated. Aging will be reversed and the aging process itself will cease. A New restored human family will gradually bring the earth into paradisaical conditions under theocratic rule.

======== END OF AGENDA =========

4 people like this

BILATERAL MINESFIELD BREAKTHROUGH SUCCESSOR AGREEMENT

This is the document that Karen Hudes is using in order to organise the Gold backed currency, a hope for the Humanity.

http://docslide.us/documents/bilateral-minesfield-breakthrough-successor-agreement.html

Pdf version here:

attachicon.gifbilateral-minesfield-breakthrough-successor-agreement.pdf

I tried to download but it wouldn't...

2 people like this

I know I have put this out before but please pay  special attention to this page on moving through timespacematter:

http://docslide.us/science/biocosmological-electromagnetic-gal-interactions-finished-.html
bg29.png

Ψ= wave function
= Hamiltonian raised to highest degree
These concept can assist us to formulate designs for moving into timewavefields.
Since our awareness is in a continual now position we need to rethink how
time moves. The ripple is caused by our moving forward in time but you
turned a water ripple on its’ side like an arc you can then see how part of it
is above the water and part of it is below the water. It is moving slower
where we can see it and faster where we cannot. If we are able to move
into another dimensional field we could also then move through time very
quickly.
My formula which is the initial application ,using Schrodinger’s’ continuity
probability equation with the concept that t-time Cartesian coordinates
begin where the X and Y axis meet at the value of 0.0 meaning time
placement on the wavefunction.
To move into an non- entrophic field we consider the variances; the
particles moving into a non- entrophic state therefore must be moving at a
double negative wavefunction.
This means that when a particle moves into non-entrophic fields it’s time
frame speeds up quantuumly.
Orbit:
F= Force (Newtons’ law- 9.81m/s₂ × centrifugal acceleration or acceleration
due to gravity)
G= Gravity Nm₂/kg₂
m1= initial mass
m2= secondary mass /radius of planet
g= Lande factor
2 people like this

I tried to download but it wouldn't...

Ohhh sorry for your trouble, Suzz!

I cannot figure it out why it doesn't work, because from my end, I can download it no worries....

Maybe it's been DLed but gone into odd file as it's a pdf?? (。´・ω・)?

Maybe need our MODS to check the link just in case....

1 person likes this

strange Suuzz  

Ψ= wave function

= Hamiltonian raised to highest degree

These concept can assist us to formulate designs for moving into timewavefields.

Since our awareness is in a continual now position we need to rethink how

time moves. The ripple is caused by our moving forward in time but you

turned a water ripple on its’ side like an arc you can then see how part of it

is above the water and part of it is below the water. It is moving slower

where we can see it and faster where we cannot. If we are able to move

into another dimensional field we could also then move through time very

quickly.

My formula which is the initial application ,using Schrodinger’s’ continuity

probability equation with the concept that t-time Cartesian coordinates

begin where the X and Y axis meet at the value of 0.0 meaning time

placement on the wavefunction.

To move into an non- entrophic field we consider the variances; the

particles moving into a non- entrophic state therefore must be moving at a

double negative wavefunction.

This means that when a particle moves into non-entrophic fields it’s time

frame speeds up quantuumly.

Orbit:

F= Force (Newtons’ law- 9.81m/s × centrifugal acceleration or acceleration

due to gravity)

G= Gravity Nm/kg

m1= initial mass

m2= secondary mass /radius of planet

g= Lande factor

2 people like this

If true, it took a while for the World Bank to denounce Karen Hudes. I would have thought they would have done it long ago if it had merit, but what would I know.

Link - World Bank - Statement on Former Staff Member Karen Hudes

Posted By: igots2no [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 20-Jan-2016 11:03:06

In Response To: KAREN HUDES – EXTRORDINAIRE DECEIVER, UNDOUBTEDLY WORKING FOR THE CABAL - by David Crayford (igots2no)

Working link from the World Bank:

An individual named Karen Hudes has been issuing correspondence and arranging meetings in the name of the World Bank. In some communications, Ms. Hudes has presented herself as the World Bank's Acting General Counsel.

Karen Hudes has not been employed by the World Bank since 2007 and is in no capacity authorized to represent any arm of the World Bank Group. Any claims otherwise by Ms. Hudes or her proxies are false and should not be viewed as credible.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2014/07/08/statement-former-staff-karen-hudes

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=37830

6 people like this

TianJin Explosion in China related info---Nuclear Explosion?

We don't know if that was a nuke blast.

We are not told of absolute details about this incident.

It was one of the series of explosions happened in Chemical plants, and officially media complained that the dangerous chemicals were overstocked in the warehouse that was told as unfit to use for, and apparently 600 workers possibly VAPORIZED at the time of explosion.

The thing is, if that was a nuke blast, then how far the radiation contaminated people and land there, and how much of products and other stocks that are seemingly unaffected by the blast but stocked near by got affected, which already turned into products to be shipped overseas?  

Due to the location of the blast being in China, the information is controlled and it is difficult for us to get the real picture.

In order to aid our understanding, I leave some links to the images from the blast and related article.

The videos are not classified but VIEWERS ARE WARNED FOR HORRIFIC IMAGES of human bodies.

VT article: "Confirmation Tianjin was Nuked"

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/25/confirmation-tianjin-was-nuked/

The actual footage of the blast:

Drone images of After Blast scene:

News Clips from China:

Chinese and Japanese Netizen's reactions for the news from China that their officials left lab animals in cages on the blasted zone to see how the place affect on them...checking on the radiation sickness or chemical sickness?

<<VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED>> Charred bodies are shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrS6Drt2gCU

The images of the local roads from Tianjin after the blast; people uploaded the images of the roads bubbling up after rain fell. But all those images were taken down by the Chinese government as soon as they were uploaded.

So now you can't see these images in China...other people saved the images and now they are available for us.

Re: 600 laborers vaporized?

(I have no idea for how long the videos would be available for. Sorry No Subs as all are Japan based links.)

And finally, Dante Santori said it was their faction who dunnit as a payback to the opposing faction.

That's the alien agenda stuff so please be aware this incident maybe on a different level of stuff altogether.

I really dunno if it was a nuke.

If some alien technology was used to attack, I guess it doesn't have to be a nuke.

However, the point is, whatever it was, it caused that much of damage in a hit.

Praying for those whose lives were lost and those who are still injured/suffering from the loss of those who are totally innocent and nothing to do with the faction quarrels...

4 people like this

This is the Thesis from Dr Judy Wilyman re the scam we know as vaccinations...here is the abstract..

Abstract

Vaccination policies in Australia need to be scrutinised because the use of a medical intervention in the prevention of infectious disease has serious health and social implications. Deaths and illnesses to infectious diseases were significantly reduced due to environmental and lifestyle reforms prior to the widespread use of most vaccines in the mid-20th century. Mass vaccination campaigns were adopted after this time as the central management strategy for preventing infectious diseases, with many new vaccines being recommended in the National Immunisation Program (NIP). The implementation of mass vaccination programs occurred simultaneously with the development of partnerships between academic institutions and industry. The Australian government’s NIP, like all member countries of the World Health Organisation (WHO), is recommended by the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI). This is a partnership with the WHO and UNICEF that includes the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (IFPMA), the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), the Rockefeller Foundation, the United Nations Development Fund (UNDF) and other private research institutions. All members of this public-private partnership influence the development of WHO global health policies.

It is important that independent research is carried out to assess whether all the vaccines being recommended today are safe, effective and necessary for the protection of the community. It is also important to have comprehensive evidence that it is safe to combine multiple vaccines in the developing bodies of infants. The framework for undone science is used to analyse the Australian government’s claim that the benefits of vaccines far outweigh the risks. Whilst the government claims serious adverse events to vaccines are rare this is not supported by adequate scientific evidence due to the shortcomings in clinical trials and longterm surveillance of health outcomes of recipients. A close examination of the ‘Swine Flu’ 2009 vaccine and the vaccine for human papillomavirus (HPV), intended to prevent cervical cancer, shows shortcomings in the evidence base and rationale for the vaccines. This investigation demonstrates that not all vaccines have been demonstrated to be safe, effective or necessary. It also concludes that the government’s claim that the benefits of vaccines far outweigh the risks cannot be sustained due to the gaps in the scientific knowledge resulting from unfunded research and the inadequate monitoring of adverse events after vaccination.

2,909 Downloads

Since January 10, 2016

And this is the Thesis, I will also put this in the Vaccines Thread...

http://ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5550&context=theses

6 people like this

CIA X File Documents 

Take a Peek Into Our “X-Files” 

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2016/take-a-peek-into-our-x-files.html

This page leads you to resources from CIA.

Overview of what are the documents you can see from the linked page.

((。´・ω・)?...Nephilim...!?? I still haven't managed to watch the new X File. Was Nephilm referred in it?

If not, why she's referring about them now?)

5 people like this

My take of the north star it is out of place , i believe here in alberta canada we have moved South and a bit East others in the area say the same Sun shadow not in the same place on the wall of my house for this time of year!!!!!

5 people like this

UFOs: Fact or Fiction?

This collection catalogues CIA information on this subject from the 1940s through the early 1990s. Most of the documents concern CIA cables reporting unsubstantiated UFO sightings in the foreign press and intra-Agency memos about how the Agency handled public inquiries about UFO sightings. For the most recent CIA information on UFOs, see the article "CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90" at the Center for the Study of Intelligence website (https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/index.html). The article is located in On-line Publications under the "Studies in Intelligence" section, specifically semi-annual Edition #1, 1997.

Documents in this Collection

Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader® 

The samples below are not workable, but they are on the site linked. There are 12 pages w/20 on each page, page 13 has 3 

Document Number: 0000015337

Pages: 

Attachment

Size

application-pdf.png DOC_0000015337.pdf

109.5 KB

Document Number: 0000015283

Pages: 

Attachment

Size

application-pdf.png DOC_0000015283.pdf

807.71 KB

Thought I might put this here, so as not to get lost. FOIA

Tx Landdownunder

http://www.foia.cia.gov/collection/ufos-fact-or-fiction

2 people like this

Project Wormwood: 

Australian Governmental Planetary Defense Research Project

"The third angel sounded his trumpet,
and a great star, blazing like a torch,
fell from the sky on a third of the rivers
and on the springs of water
- the name of the star is Wormwood."
Revelation 8:10-11

http://www.sws.bom.gov.au/IPSHosted/neo/

http://www.sws.bom.gov.au/IPSHosted/neo/des/overview.htm

At first I went "Who the hell made up such mocking site!??" but hey, the address actually belongs to the Australian Governmental server.

They are serious.

Learmonth Solar Observatory

http://www.sws.bom.gov.au/IPSHosted/neo/des/lso/viewlso.htm

...And can you imagine being stationed there...?

...Certainly there's no convenience store near by there.....ROFL

3 people like this

The network of global corporate control

By S. Vitali, J.B. Glattfelder, and S. Battiston 19th Sept 2011

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1107.5728.pdf

"Abstract The structure of the control network of transnational corporations affects global market competition and financial stability. So far, only small national samples were studied and there was no appropriate methodology to assess control globally. We present the first investigation of the architecture of the international ownership network, along with the computation of the control held by each global player. We find that transnational corporations form a giant bow-tie structure and that a large portion of control flows to a small tightly-knit core of financial institutions. This core can be seen as an economic “super-entity” that raises new important issues both for researchers and policy makers."

4 people like this

Just found this pdf abstract about a recent symposium called “Accessing the Exceptional, Experiencing the Extraordinary.” The abstract of presented papers are pretty thought-provoking to say the least. I believe there’s a lot of valuable information inside these pages and certainly people worth researching. They also discuss experiments and anomalous effects of the upcoming August 27th eclipse, not to mention astral dimension, ufo’s, elves, astrology, paranormal experiences, NDE’s and more. Basically it’s a combination of parapsychology and science brought together. This conference would have been highly interesting to have been able to attend. Below is their introductory paragraph.

Welcome to the first joint meeting of the Parapsychological Association and the Society for Scientific Exploration. This gathering, June 19 to 24, 2016, is the 59th annual meeting of the PA, and the 35th annual meeting of the SSE, and recognizes the shared interests and mission of these two organizations. Both encourage scientific work at the edges of what is known, and both provide a forum for scientists investigating questions and phenomena that push the boundaries of mainstream science. Membership in the two societies overlaps to some degree, but this meeting will give many of the attendees a chance to share new perspectives and a broader range of interests. It is correct to say that, by bringing the PA and the SSE together, this meeting is well designed to express its theme: Accessing the Exceptional, Experiencing the Extraordinary.

http://www.fmbr.org/SSE-abstracts/2016/SSE-PA-2016Abstracts.pdf

4 people like this

THE POLE AXIS DRIFT IS DOING A LARGER SPIRAL WOBBLE:

The Pole Axis Drift Update is posted here Tuesday And Saturday
The Arrows Indicate Where The Tilt Was On That Day In The 3 Previous Years

http://www.wizaurad.com/axis-drift.html

Can't deny it anymore...(・ω<)☆

From Jessica's shout earlier today.

Thank you, Jess!(・ω・)ノ

3 people like this

https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors 

Patent #: US 6506148 B2

o(*≧д≦)o))

"ABSTRACT
Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity."
5 people like this

Download ALL of Nikola Tesla’s PATENTS here

Ancient Code has a link for everyone to download the patent papers of Nicola Tesla's inventions.

I could have just put down the direct link to the DL but to show honour to Ivan who compiled the pdf, I leave you the link to the page where the link exists on the bottom of the article.

Thanks heaps for your quality works, Ivan!

http://www.ancient-code.com/download-all-of-nikola-teslas-patents-here/

3 people like this