NewWorld

2016 US Presidential Election

984 posts in this topic

NO CREDIBLE THREAT!  Yet they are discussing this? WHY? Do we ever recall it being discussed before?

They supposedly found cache's of guns/ammo in DC this week.  They have 2700 DCNG and are bringing in 5000 additional from surrounding states, and ALL unarmed.  I read that Trump will take the oath in a private, indoor ceremony, before the public one.  I, personally, have never seen such nonsense take place over an election in all my life.  Creating, causing hate, discontent and fear, threatening people's lives and riots IS against the law, so why is it being allowed?  All the Trump supporters attacked and injured was against the law, but how many arrests were made?  We all see something is very wrong here, and there is one person, who's shoulders this sits on.  One man who is responsible for the existing laws of this country being enforced, or disobeyed at will. That man is the sitting President when such things occur.  The very same man who rewarded those very groups, by inviting them into "our house". If we all want to understand what his purpose as President was, all we have to do is look at this mess taking place now.  disclaimer: just my opinion

9 people like this

If something happens to Trump, tomorrow or at any point during his term, it will take a long time for the US to settle down and recover. 

I find it ironic that the people who are so virulently against Trump are behaving and talking like the fascist/dictator they claim him to be (though he is still yet to be president or do anything).

7 people like this

One opinion to keep in mind Breezy.

I believe it (this mess) isn't over yet. I wonder what the Bikers can do during the Inauguration.

6 people like this

@kandescent  absolutely 100% correct on both points

@neocharm  I simply don't know.  I just know there's going to be thousands upon thousands of them, all willing to do whatever to keep Trump safe.  Which side is more desperate I wonder?   tptb or those determined to keep him safe?  Could determine the outcome.  I can only hope that all goes smoothly, and nothing out of the ordinary occurs.  That the threats are only that, and come to nothing, literally,  for this country's sake.

5 people like this

On 1/18/2017 at 1:34 PM, breezy said:

When one goes back through US history, one finds that bad things have taken place under presidents from both parties. 

they are 2 sides of the same coin, heads or tails doesn't matter its still the same currency...

8 people like this

Obama: A Legacy of Ashes

Lest ensure that ALL administrations are kept under this sort of journalistic focus... even the new one. Keep them honest as they say

5 people like this

Published on Feb 4, 2017

Sam Harris looking back on why Trump won and Hillary lost. 

4 people like this

Texas Gov, Legislature Moving To Jail Sheriffs, Mayors Of Sanctuary Cities

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 25-Feb-2017 12:45:37

THANKS!!

Governor Greg Abbott of Texas gives an update to that state’s efforts to eliminate the scourge of sanctuary cities which includes action by the Texas Legislature.

Abbott discusses the situation with Sheriff Sally Hernandez of Travis County, who has taken it upon herself to buck both state and federal law by proclaiming Travis County to be a sanctuary county. In response to her actions, Abbott defunded government grants to Travis County in the amount of $1.5 million dollars, which he says “is just the starter.”

Abbott informs the Fox and Friends hosts that they have now passed out of the Texas Senate, Senate Bill 4, which imposes “real penalties for sheriffs in counties like this. It adds fines that could add up to about $9 million a year. It adds real penalties, including the possibility of criminal penalties for public officials who adopt sanctuary city policies.”

Abbott says, “This has passed out of the Senate, we look to have it pass out of the House. I will be signing an anti-sanctuary city law into law in the State of Texas here in the coming months. Texas is going to come down hard on any city, any county, any public official that adopts a sanctuary city policy.”

He’s asked if he’s suggesting that the sheriff of that county in Texas could actually be arrested. Abbot replies, “Yes, under this new law, if you have a public official, including a sheriff, who continues to adopt sanctuary city policies after this ban goes into place, they could be criminally prosecuted and themselves wind up in jail, the place where they are releasing dangerous criminals from.”

Just how bad does the corrupt law breaking sheriff, Sally Hernandez, want to appeal to her illegal alien, Democrat, law breaking constituency? Is it worth going to jail and bankrupting the Sheriff’s Department in order to get re-elected or satisfy her campaign donors? Will she just have her desk and phone moved into her cell?

Rick Wells

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=69843

2 people like this