breezy

BREAKING NEWS HEADLINES!!

296 posts in this topic

Interesting and ridiculous, imo.

I mean why are they trying to get us to see this? They are really dumbing it down - for the non-conspiracy theory folks, I guess.

3 people like this

What do you suppose RB means?

Also, since he was already apparently wounded before they blew him up and they had him cornered, I still can't keep from thinking the bomb was extreme. Of course, I wasn't there and they claim they had no other choice.

Dallas chief: Shooter scrawled 'RB' on wall in blood

John Bacon, USA TODAY

The gunman who killed five Dallas police officers in a chaotic shooting spree last week scrawled the letters "RB" on a wall with his blood before he was killed with a remote-controlled robot bomb, Police Chief David Brown said Sunday.

Brown told CNN the letters indicated that shooter Micah Xavier Johnson was wounded before the standoff began Thursday night. Brown said investigators were going through Johnson's laptop, papers and other possessions trying to determine the significance of the letters and other markings.

He also said Johnson, 25, "was playing games during negotiations, asking how many officers he got, mocking us, singing."

Brown said the Army veteran demanded a black negotiator, which he got. But as negotiations dragged on, Brown said he became concerned that Johnson "would charge us and take out many more" officers.

Johnson was well hidden behind a brick wall in a parking garage, making any attempt by a police to arrest or shoot him too dangerous, Brown said. He said he signed off the on the bomb, which he described as about one pound of C4, a plastic explosive.

"Without our actions he would have hurt more officers," Brown said. "We had no choice in my mind but to use all tools necessary."

Snip

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/07/10/dallas-chief-shooter-scrawled-rb-wall-blood/86916538/

6 people like this

I'm going to say this, it's all hooey! 

not a 1 shooter situation  triangulated attack, remember?

all those police would have taken out one shooter in minutes!

injured before bomb, uh huh   HOW and WHEN? and if so, then why not take him out at that point, instead of negotiating, as you already had 11/12 people shot and at that point at least one dead.

wrote RB in blood on wall  well then they have enough to get his DNA, right?, which brings about total ability to identify him w/o a doubt

now look, he was holed up in a parking garage over a college, there were people inside that college, so are you going to tell me that the police set off a bomb in a building with others in danger on the floor below?

Not just that, but someone with military/tactical training, is just going to let them set a robot on him, blow him up, when he had a whole parking garage available to him in which to dodge/hide from that robot???  I just seriously doubt it.

When those cops entered that building, they did not have a robot with them, they were all living, moving human beings, from the video I saw, but yes, they could have been doing things on the qt, however, let us not forget all the cameras/cell phones that were all over the scene recording.   

This whole thing stinks to high heaven, period!

I am going to go on a bit of a rant here, or call it a plea for sanity.  I would ask everyone to think about happenings over the last couple years.  Think of the complicity of all in regards to this current situation. When one was killed in Florida, the President of this country went and claimed it could have been his son, which exacerbated that situation.  What I'm trying to say, is this, it is deliberate!!  WE are being manipulated!  The police used to be trained to serve and protect.  IF anyone had a problem, they felt comfortable contacting them to help resolve it.  Now their training seems more to the military side, different mentality, kill or be killed, everyone is your enemy, shoot first, ask questions later,  hate and mistrust of the police is rampant, and again, deliberate.  IF they manage to make our police forces ineffective, cause everyone to lose faith in the police's abilities to do their job, then who will they say needs to take over??Again, WE are being manipulated, and it is being perpetrated from the highest levels of our government, and international entities.  I have a thread here on the UN, I also have one about the UN becoming a global and international police force, so any of you who think what's going on here in the states right now, is not going to affect you eventually, you are wrong!  As the US is considered the biggest and baddest, it only stands to reason that they would set about taking us down first.  The rest will fall easily.  Every bit of what is taking place is scripted, plotted and planned with a predetermination in relation to the desired outcome. Those writing the script know exactly who to play too, they know exactly who's strings to pull, and it's working.  There have always been fringe and radical groups, always.  However, what those groups are doing now, is forgetting the one thing they should never forget, they are allowing their emotions to block this one fact  WE ARE ALL AMERICANS!! and the ones planning this are USING YOU to accomplish their agenda of total destruction of our country.  Once that happens, where will you be?  Let me give you a clue, right where the sniper's victims in Florida/Dallas are, DEAD, as they will have no further use for you. I don't care what race or creed or ethnic background any of you are from, as what I see happening will not allow any of us an escape.  I can't tell you how much I sincerely hope I am wrong.  WAKE UP AMERICA, for heaven's sake WAKE UP, we are all brothers and sisters in this, and we need to stand together, NOW, like never before!   

Maybe we can prevent this one.

Red List News- False Flag Attack Planned for Shreveport, LA

7 people like this

Finally found something about the Dallas shooter family. But, it's from RT, which got the quote from TheBlaze. Nothing on MSM, though not surprising considering what is quoted from her below.

Dallas gunman Micah Xavier Johnson was "disappointed" by his military experience, his mother, Delphine Johnson, told TheBlaze website

"The military was not what Micah thought it would be," his mother said. "He was very disappointed. Very disappointed."

He had turned from a fun-loving extrovert into a "hermit" after his return from a seven-month deployment to Afghanistan, she added.

"It may be that the ideal that he thought of our government, what he thought the military represented, it just didn’t live up to his expectations,” his mother said.

https://www.rt.com/usa/350069-dallas-police-killed-protest/

Also, BBC now, with additional quote from the father.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36768096

6 people like this

Video That the Main Stream Media Doesn't Want you to See

Posted By: RumorMail [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 13-Jul-2016 01:44:44

There is a concentrated effort occurring right now to create the conditions for an all-out race war in America with leaders of black militant groups claiming to be the voice of the black community, buttheir messages runs counter to stories like Ms. Taylor's, who despite being in Dallas to protest against police, it was the police being targeted, in total disregard for their own lives, that surrounded her and her 15 year-old son, putting their bodies and their lives in the line of fire to protect her and her boy.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51310

8 people like this

Casting Call For Extras, Actors During Cleveland RNC Violence

“Here’s your chance to take to the streets and protest for a cause you believe in. Many thousands will be at your side. When the violence hits, you can run, go crazy, and hopefully escape police batons, water cannons, and flying bullets…”

This isn’t one company looking for actors and extras to protest against Trump in the streets of Cleveland, during the Republican National Convention next week. This is much bigger.

This is a year-long recruitment drive for extras.

You can’t have violence from just a few lone individuals on a quiet street in a city. It doesn’t play well for the media.

No, you need lots of extras and dupes and know-nothings to be there—people who commit no violence themselves, but give the impression of supporting it, people the cops can attack when the going gets nasty, people who will scream and scatter and run in every direction and throw trash and destroy cars. You need a full-blown theatrical production. For the news.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/07/casting-call-for-extras-actors-during-cleveland-rnc-violence.html

8 people like this

This is so terrible. So sad for those people. : -(

4 people like this

More than 70 killed as truck crashes into Bastille Day crowd in Nice, France

July 14, 2014

By Guy Taylor and Victor Morton -

"PARIS — France’s national holiday turned bloody and violent Thursday night in the southern city of Nice, as a truck drove through crowds of Bastille Day revelers for more than a mile along a promenade.

French officials said more than 70 people were killed, as the death toll climbed throughout the night. The vehicle was a large white truck, similar to a tractor-trailer. 

“There was carnage on the road,” Mr. Bouhlel told AP. “Bodies everywhere.”

The driver was killed in an ensuing gunfight. Some initial reports had a second assailant in the vehicle and the man escaping, armed. But those reports were not confirmed and by late Thursday night it appeared the driver acted alone.

Christian Estrosi, president of the governing council of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region and a former Nice mayor, told the French TV network BFM that “the driver fired on the crowd, according to the police who killed him.” 

“The truck was loaded with arms, loaded with grenades,” he added.

During the early hours of Friday morning, there were reports that police were engaged in a manhunt for a second assailant. But details were unclear.

France’s national police force told Nice residents that “Emergency operation in progress. Keep calm and avoid downtown area. Follow the official accounts to be informed.”

“This is sad. Really sad,” said Chilani Kerdoni, 45, a hotel clerk here in Paris, who was watching slack-jawed as the disturbing images moved across the television in the lobby of the hotel where he works.

“I’m afraid. I’m shocked. We were just watching all the festivities in Paris and other places and then all of a sudden this happens in Nice,” he told The Washington Times. “Now when something like this happens, we think automatically that it’s a terrorist attack. Even if we don’t know yet who did this, the first impression goes to terrorism.”
snip

So danged sad
7 people like this

Turkish president's plane trying to land in Germany: Request denied!

July 15, 2016

"According to unconfirmed MSNBC reports, Turkish President M Erdogan is seeking asylum in Germany. His plane is requesting landing rights.

According to other unconfirmed sources, Germany denied the request to land in the Federal Republic of Germany. The report continues, he is now asking Dutch authorities to land.

A senior US military source (unconfirmed) told NBC News that Erdogan, refused landing rights in Istanbul, is reported to be seeking asylum in Germany.

EU source says Turkey coup bid looks substantial, 'not just a few colonels'

Turkish State run media TRT is off the air."

Military coup in Turkey LIVE UPDATES

https://www.rt.com/news/351345-turkey-coup-military-ankara/

4 people like this

Notice he ran to Constantinople to hold the Bosphorus strait, T will understand his strategy and how we both agree this is the flash point of any future conflict

9 people like this

At least 7 officers shot, 3 confirmed dead in ANOTHER ambush on cops!

Seven Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers have been shot in the same city that has been besieged by protests since Alton Sterling was shot and killed by police.

Three of the officers are confirmed dead, according to CNN.

Authorities received a call about “suspicious person walking down Airline Highway with an assault rifle,” and when police arrived on the scene the man opened fire on them, a source told CNN.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/17/7-officers-shot-3-confirmed-dead-in-another-ambush-on-cops-366400#ixzz4EgYx1zu2

7 people like this

More "Day Of Rage"....Milwaukee Cop Ambushed While Sitting In His Car...Fortunately, The Perp "Committed Suicide" In A Nearby Yard..

Posted By: Watchman

Date: Sunday, 17-Jul-2016 18:09:20

In Response To: Identity Of Today's Baton Rouge Cop Killer Released By CBS News (Watchman)

(ZERO HEDGE) Following a week during which President Obama focused on trying to reduce tensions and helping build trust between police and the communities they serve, it appears he failed as Friday’s “Day of Rage” is spilling over…

As OfficerDownTheThinBlueLine.org reports,

A Milwaukee police officer was shot in a “vicious” attack early Sunday as he sat in his squad car while colleagues investigated a domestic disturbance call.

The suspected shooter, identified by police as a 20-year-old West Allis man with two felonies on his record, was found dead in a nearby yard, they said. It appears his death was suicide.

The incident began as a response to a domestic disturbance call near South 17th Street and West Morgan Avenue at about 2 a.m. During that investigation, someone fired shots into the squad car, striking an officer “multiple” times,” Asst. Police Chief William Jessup said in a morning press conference.

The officer, a 31-year-old man with 13 years of service, was taken to Froedtert Hospital for surgery. Milwaukee police Sergeant Tim Gauerke said the injuries were not life-threatening.

“This is just another example of the risks our officers take each and every day to protect these citizens,” Jessup said.

RIGHT NOW: @MayorOfMKE addresses @MilwaukeePolice officer shot & #BatonRougeShooting. @tmj4 pic.twitter.com/EQZT9kEkeB

— Jonah Kaplan (@jonahpkaplan) July 17, 2016

As Donald Trump said earlier, “How many law enforcement and people have to die because of a lack of leadership in our country? We demand law and order.”

http://www.govtslaves.info/day-of-rage-continues-milwaukee-cop-ambushed-while-sitting-in-car/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51708

5 people like this

So, what happens if all the cops start to feel the pay is just not worth it and leave. What happens then if there are so few left that chaos begins, you bring in the military right? Right.

Dallas Shooting Declared a Hoax - Today's Baton Rouge Cop Shooting is Vague, Declared a Hoax - Scripted Shootings with Actors? Laurel Canyon

Posted By: Infoeditor

Date: Sunday, 17-Jul-2016 14:37:09

Dallas Shooting Declared a Hoax - Today's Baton Rouge Cop Shooting is Vague, Declared a Hoax - Scripted Shootings with Actors? Laurel Canyon?

Not only do some researchers and web sites believe these latest shootings are hoaxes, but the cop killing in Baton Rouge today, Sunday July 17th appears to have vague reports or accounts of the incident. Many of the news reports on it do not state clearly exactly what happened.

Were some of the movie and television shootings over many years designed to emotionally wear out Americans? Is it possible that kind of Gestalt Psychology has been converted into a Laurel Canyon, Ca. psycho scenario all over America, and, is the press completely bought-off? The media would have to know somehow, behind the scenes, whether these latest shootings are real or if they are designed to cause grief, mourning, sympathy for cops and a tiring of guns and shooting.

Was some of the whole Charles Manson episode faked? Some real, dead bodies thrown in for reality and shock effect?

There are a lot of things that don't add up in these so-called mass shooting incidents. They could be entirely scripted with actors. If so the motive behind such horrible inventions would be to remove guns from society.

Also, if there are perps in government who wish to prevent a payee from receiving funds, a drill could be arranged near the payee to close off and shut down the entire area! A bunch of cheap bastards!

UPDATE JULY9th Dallas HOAX SHOOTER ID

http://www.wellaware1.com/dallas-shooting-hoax/

Baton Rouge shooting: 3 officers killed, hunt on for shooters

http://www.wellaware1.com/baton-rouge/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51688

5 people like this

Sorry this isn't actually the Breaking News we see on MSM....it's truly for the Truth Seekers.

"WHILE SHE MAY NOT BE HUMAN"

See the address↓? It ain't a fake, methinks, BUT I chose not to go to visit their page because unless you accept the cookie you can't view nothing further than the top page. If you do see the page, let us know, please....

Queen-statement-reptilian.jpg

©rightful owner(s)

Source: http://www.oom2.com/t39662-queen-admits-she-is-not-human-and-we-will-learn-to-accept-her-for-what-she-is#89180

Considering this is an official site statement, CT people started to get edgy about it.

Certainly it's something I didn't expect to see......

Just like the Swiss tunnel ceremony we saw, things are blatantly stated who they are, not caring what the general public would feel about such revelations, IMHO.

Please go check out the Source for more info.

6 people like this

BREAKING: Kansas City KS Police Captain Shot Dead

Posted By: NaturalWisdom

Date: Tuesday, 19-Jul-2016 17:32:29

Breaking: Kansas City, Kansas Police Captain Shot Dead

Kristinn Taylor

Gateway Pundit

Jul 19th, 2016 3:55 pm

http://bit.ly/29KcZUm

[snip]

A Kansas City, Kansas police captain has been shot and reported killed Tuesday afternoon.

KSHB-TV reported the captain was killed pursuing shooting suspects.

"A Kansas City, Kansas, police captain has died following a shooting early Tuesday afternoon, according to multiple sources.

…According to police, officers responded to a shots fired call at 1:33 p.m. at Second and Edgerton.

The caller said multiple people were shooting at him from a vehicle. Officers arrived at the scene at 1:37 p.m., and the suspects fled from the vehicle. An officer took one person into custody. As the second officer pursued the other suspects and made contact with one of them at 1:57 p.m., multiple shots were fired, and the officer was hit.

The officer was taken to a hospital, where he later died. Authorities said he was wearing a bullet-resistant vest…"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/breaking-kansas-city-kansas-police-captain-shot-dead/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51858

5 people like this

@Jessica On that note, about what do they do, quit?  I believe I questioned this Baton Rouge attack, as on July 12th the ATF, FBI etc., broke up a plot to shoot officers in BR.  Recall the guy in Dallas who wrote BR on the wall?   Yes then comes the UN.  IF this happens, plotted/planned. 

Dallas Police Assoc. Says Low Pay, Morale Trigger Several Police Resignations 

July 6, 2016

L.P.Phillips

"DALLAS (1080 KRLD) – June was not a good month for staffing at the Dallas Police Department. The Dallas Police Association says nearly 50 officers resigned over the past month to take jobs in other North Texas cities.

Over the last month, Mike Mata of the Dallas Police Association says there have been 48 defections of Police officers from the city of Dallas, officers who were trained on the city of Dallas’s dime who have found better paying jobs elsewhere."

snip

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/05/dallas-police-assoc-says-low-pay-morale-trigger-several-police-resignations/                                                     

5 people like this

Explosion Hits US Embassy in Myanmar

Strategic geological and geo-political positions, this is showing some important move that's happening behind the curtains, methinks.

GOLD is another point to look at when it's Myanmar.

Ummmmmmmmm so much is happening....

http://sputniknews.com/asia/20160724/1043560018/us-embassy-myanmar-blast.html

And this stuff about Hilary.

JUST LOOK INTO HER EYES----they change colour to BLACK then go pale in just within short seconds.

7 people like this

BREAKING: Miami Police HQ Evacuated Over Suspicious Package

July 26, 2016

"The bomb squad is currently on the scene, according to the Miami Police Department.

The police department was holding its awards ceremony in a different building at the time of the discovery.

Staff were ordered to leave the building after the package was discovered.

The bomb squad was requested to the scene and bystanders were told to keep away from the surrounding area."

4 people like this