Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Biggiesmokes

Flat as a pancake (Earth)

8 posts in this topic

R.I.P Acolyte  May you ponder upon the heavens above

Is there any evidence that the earth is a globe ?

Remember the time when you first went to school to discover that the earth was a globe ? remember the spinning ball that you wanted to spin as hard as you can just because you could ? 

Join me on a journey of a new perception of our beloved earth and have a open mind for new possibility's that involve logic and common sense.

The earth is spinning at 1675 km/h or 465 meters/second. That’s 1,040 miles/hour, of course we do not notice it because of "gravity" we do not even notice it nor do we even feel a slightest breeze.
Now use logic for a second, do you see or feel  the earth moving at a speed of 1.040 miles/hour ?

if the earth was a globe would boats not always travel down hill ? 

if the earth was a globe would we not see different stars each night ? 

If the earth was a globe would the sun not set up in different locations each day ?

If the earth was a globe would be not have shorter days or shorter nights ?

Of course we can put delicate answers upon these questions and explain them in a term that science can only understand.
or we can ask different questions.

bluemarblewest.jpg

remember this ?nasa-fakery.jpg

Camera's with fish eye lenses  ( oops they forgot the one inside darn no curvature )

Now lets see what it looks like with out a fishy eye lens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwimocU0IIc <----- Clikery click click
Why do i believe the earth is not the the form that we have been told ? it's because i am ignorant because i am foolish to believe something that we have been told for years and ages it's because i believe in freedom and perception of what i see and it does not compete with the things that we have been told, let us who question everything make us wiser so in the end we all can be free.

6 people like this

I have not found one piece of info or evidence that convinces me that the Earth is flat.

All I see is people who do not have a good grasp of science - being tricked into believing stuff they refuse to investigate properly.

99% of the flat earth stuff I get - is prefaced by a variation of - "now I am not a science person, but ..."

To learn that because 'we cannot feel' the rotational speed of the Earth it is part of the pool of 'evidence' - suggests not just ignorance, but laziness and no desire to actually learn or understand anything.

This is not 'questioning' reality - this is spreading ignorance and encouraging laziness.

9 people like this

While I do not agree with your synopsis I am happy to encourage you to continue asking questions...

That is the stuff of science. And we need to keep asking until we understand...

3 people like this

I just find it incredible that there are people on this planet that believe it is flat.  I take it that the moon is flat too? In the old days there were those that thought a giant elephant held the earth up on it's back.

They are sooo wrong. It is a hippopotamus. 

14 people like this

Slightly off topic but...

Hmmmm.

3D rendering map from NASA....

I actually don't have any problem with what the poster is calling being wrong, because in my view, I can actually recognise the map surely had been rendered from 3D and it's showing that characteristics, while he is applying it against 2D map and saying they don't match...

To me, of course they won't be matching, even if you press both against each other just because they are printable on a sheet of paper in 2D manner.

The 3D rendered version is retaining the view of 3D still, and the poster maybe have not realised about that difference??

It's like the view of rendered 3D is continuously showing the difference on the curvature along the round earth in calculation of views...mmmm, hard to explain by words.

3 people like this

The dome visible in Antartica photo taken circa 1920

4 people like this

Interesting reveal as they say put it in plain sight....

3 people like this