P's

1954 -1955 Deal For Control Of Humanity

7 posts in this topic

there might be a better thread or info here around this forum 

but maybe they can join together and i thought why not?

The Subsequent 1954 Agreement with Extraterrestrials

According to the testimonies examined so far, the February 20-21, 1954 meeting was not successful, and the extraterrestrials were spurned due to their refusal to enter into technology exchanges and insistence on nuclear disarmament by the US and presumably other major world powers.

Cooper describes the circumstances of a subsequent agreement that was reached after the failure of the first meeting. While Cooper has a different version of dates and times for the 1954 meetings, he agrees that there were two sets of meetings involving different extraterrestrials meeting with President Eisenhower and/or Eisenhower administration officials. [16]

Later in 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base.

A basic agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion which we called Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was dying and that at some unknown future time they would no longer be able to survive there. [17]

The meeting at Holloman Air force base in New Mexico has reportedly been the site of subsequent extraterrestrial meetings with the same extraterrestrials who it will be shown signed the 1954 treaty. In 1972-73, for example, the producers Robert Emenegger and Allan Sandler, had allegedly been offered and witnessed actual Air force film footage of a meeting involving Grey extraterrestrials that occurred at Holloman Air force base in 1971. [18]

Cooper explained the terms of the 1954 treaty reached with the Grey extraterrestrials as follows:

The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development.

They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation.

They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish 
Majesty Twelve (MJ-12)
 with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis. 
[19]

Another whistleblower source for a treaty having been signed is Phil Schneider, a former geological engineer that was employed by corporations contracted to build underground bases worked extensively on black projects involving extraterrestrials.

He revealed his own knowledge of the treaty in the following:

Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 
Grenada Treaty
, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. 
[20]

Schneider’s knowledge of the treaty would have come from his familiarity with a range of compartmentalized black projects and interaction with other personnel working with extraterrestrials.

Yet another whistleblower source for an agreement being signed is Dr Michael Wolf, who claims to have served on various policy-making committees responsible for extraterrestrial affairs for twenty five years. [21]

He claims that the Eisenhower administration entered into the treaty with an extraterrestrial race and that this treaty was never ratified as constitutionally required. [22] 

Significantly, a number of whistleblowers argue that the treaty that was signed involved some compulsion on the part of the extraterrestrials.

Don Phillips is a former Air force serviceman and employee on clandestine aviation projects who testified having seen documents describing the meeting between President Eisenhower and extraterrestrials, and the background to a subsequent agreement:

We have records from 1954 that were 
meetings between our own leaders of this country and ET’s
 here in California. And, as I understand it from the written documentation, we were asked if we would allow them to be here and do research.

I have read that our reply was well, how can we stop you? You are so advanced. And I will say by this camera and this sound, that it was President Eisenhower that had this meeting.
 [23]

Col. Phillip Corso, a highly decorated officer that served in Eisenhower’s National Security Council alluded to a treaty signed by the Eisenhower administration with extraterrestrials in his memoirs. He wrote:

“We had negotiated a kind of surrender with them [extraterrestrials] as long as we couldn’t fight them. They dictated the terms because they knew what we most feared was disclosure.”
[24]

Corso’s claim of a ‘negotiated surrender’ suggests that some sort of agreement or ‘treaty’ was reached which he was not happy with.

And from http://awarenessproject.blogspot.com/2007/06/1954-meeting-of-american-president_22.html

Later in 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base. A basic agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as originating from a planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion which we called Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was dying and that at some unknown future time they would no longer be able to survive there. The meeting at Holloman Air force base in New Mexico has reportedly been the site of subsequent extraterrestrial meetings with the same extraterrestrials who signed the 1954 treaty with the United States Government. The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on Earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development (which was not their true intention). They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development (again, NOT their true intention), (that`s right folks, the U.S. Government sold its own people out to some unknown space alien race in exchange for technology),

The Pleiades or Plejaren somewhere along with the names 

Palladian i believe' some called them that but as you perhaps already 

know they also have bloodlines from the Anu's 

they said they also made an attempt to make a harmonious deal 

with powers that be but they went with gray's

also saw in kickassfacts.com

somewhere that a study that showed the nutrients fell down drastically 

around that time 

and why could that be ? 

maybe something has to do with streams of consciousness 

that were entering OUR planet in the sixties? 

and the military then began to mess with LSD 

and began to spread it around and then 70's came 

punk came out as a result of such things

along with heavy metals and such

maybe they are connected maybe not 

here is a video of such a meeting that took place 

if there are any better information or videos 

do nut shy away from posting:)

10 people like this

It seems that the original ET's also made contact with the leaders of some other countries, and entered into various agreements with them.  In part, this was to counter the balance of technology's between the countries, so as to give all mankind a chance, and avoid domination by one small group.

It will be very interesting to know about these other meetings, agreements and technologies.

3 people like this

Bill Cooper, aka Milton William Cooper - turned out to be a total fraud and fake.  We found ZERO evidence of ANY of his intel - most of which he stole from other researchers anyway.

After the UFO and Conspiracy movement realised that he was nothing but a drunken liar who changed his story at almost every conference, Cooper turned to the Christian movement and announced he was born again.

Plus he had 'evidence' that UFOs were all to do with Satan - blah blah blah - the christians loved it - until they also realised that Cooper was nothing but a liar and a fraud.

Cooper's drunken death threats are still remembered by us researchers from back then.  Don Ecker has one of them up on the net somewhere.

After everyone ditched him, he took his token Asian wife into seclusion and regularly beat her up when drunk.  It was around this time that he started his internet radio programs.

He was simply a good con-man and a passionate orator.  If you questioned ANY of his 'facts' or sources, you would be denounced as a CIA agent at his next lecture or radio show.

Anyone here who has Cooper pegged as some sort of hero - needs a wake-up call and a reality check. 

12 people like this

so it is only Cooper's distorted information? 

so who has the non distorted clear information? 

2 people like this

so it is only Cooper's distorted information? 

so who has the non distorted clear information? 

maybe nobody has non distorted clear information.  If you are human, you will distort information based on your beliefs and perceptions.  I'm sure ETs do the same, but with less emotional components attached.

Cooper got his info from other sources - some of whom were reliable, some who weren't.  My point is that Cooper didn't care and didn't even believe what he was ranting - he was just being opportunistic and feeding the hungry minds with what he thought they WANTED to hear.

I have strong feelings on the matter of 'humans' being invaded or taken over or enslaved by some incoming or existing ET race. 

I believe that we are ALREADY the created, upgraded, maintained, protected and PROPERTY of non-human creators - in terms of the PHYSICAL body/biosuit. 

I also believe that 'we' are really immortal beings of spirit who experience consciousness via the USE of the human body suits in which we reside.

As I've said before, we are 'blanked' upon entry into the suit, and by using/occupying/inhabiting the body/suit, we emit LOOSH as a natural byproduct of every experience and thought and emotion.

This LOOSH is what our biosuit bodies were created for in the first place.  They have been upgraded, with permission, several times, mostly ending up with us emitting more loosh than before.

We are the prized farm animals to our creators. 

They appointed overseers and managers to ensure the ongoing production of Loosh from their self-perpetuating bio-factory.  We would call these guys ETs.

Our original forms were hailed with great excitement, and 'we' were transplanted across the space-time continuums a very long long time ago.

I believe Earth WAS the first petrie dish where this human loosh producing form first came from.

The upgrades inserted many more ET genetic frequencies into our existing template - meaning we are even more valuable to even more races. 

We are compatible to a vast number of 'ET' races in terms of genetics.  So when any human-ET compatable civilisations get 'stuck' or in a mess, they can always come back to some human time and put our genetic frequency into their genetic frequency (as a race/species).   Blue_ET's case is just one such example of this happening, but there are many others.

There is NO plan to invade and enslave, save those being pushed into the ufo-conspiracy world by the military industrial intelligence complex - and they ONLY want people believing in 'goodies' and 'baddies' so that we are controllable in a time of crisis.  I'm talking about them playing the 'fear card' as described by insiders like Dr Carol Rosin and others.

Cooper served the elite by spreading fear about ETs working with the govt - simple as that.  Obviously ETs do interact with some govts, but whether fear is the best reaction is doubtful.

Do people now see why 'disclosure' is so complicated to the powers that be?  Our self-identity as a species is the issue of concern, not whether we believe we are alone or not.  It would like being told you were adopted, but just when you were 'secure' in yourself about everything.

Sigh, I miss Acolyte so much.

14 people like this

maybe nobody has non distorted clear information.  If you are human, you will distort information based on your beliefs and perceptions.  I'm sure ETs do the same, but with less emotional components attached.

Cooper got his info from other sources - some of whom were reliable, some who weren't.  My point is that Cooper didn't care and didn't even believe what he was ranting - he was just being opportunistic and feeding the hungry minds with what he thought they WANTED to hear.

I have strong feelings on the matter of 'humans' being invaded or taken over or enslaved by some incoming or existing ET race. 

I believe that we are ALREADY the created, upgraded, maintained, protected and PROPERTY of non-human creators - in terms of the PHYSICAL body/biosuit. 

I also believe that 'we' are really immortal beings of spirit who experience consciousness via the USE of the human body suits in which we reside.

As I've said before, we are 'blanked' upon entry into the suit, and by using/occupying/inhabiting the body/suit, we emit LOOSH as a natural byproduct of every experience and thought and emotion.

This LOOSH is what our biosuit bodies were created for in the first place.  They have been upgraded, with permission, several times, mostly ending up with us emitting more loosh than before.

We are the prized farm animals to our creators. 

They appointed overseers and managers to ensure the ongoing production of Loosh from their self-perpetuating bio-factory.  We would call these guys ETs.

Our original forms were hailed with great excitement, and 'we' were transplanted across the space-time continuums a very long long time ago.

I believe Earth WAS the first petrie dish where this human loosh producing form first came from.

The upgrades inserted many more ET genetic frequencies into our existing template - meaning we are even more valuable to even more races. 

We are compatible to a vast number of 'ET' races in terms of genetics.  So when any human-ET compatable civilisations get 'stuck' or in a mess, they can always come back to some human time and put our genetic frequency into their genetic frequency (as a race/species).   Blue_ET's case is just one such example of this happening, but there are many others.

There is NO plan to invade and enslave, save those being pushed into the ufo-conspiracy world by the military industrial intelligence complex - and they ONLY want people believing in 'goodies' and 'baddies' so that we are controllable in a time of crisis.  I'm talking about them playing the 'fear card' as described by insiders like Dr Carol Rosin and others.

Cooper served the elite by spreading fear about ETs working with the govt - simple as that.  Obviously ETs do interact with some govts, but whether fear is the best reaction is doubtful.

Do people now see why 'disclosure' is so complicated to the powers that be?  Our self-identity as a species is the issue of concern, not whether we believe we are alone or not.  It would like being told you were adopted, but just when you were 'secure' in yourself about everything.

Sigh, I miss Acolyte so much.

Nex,

Thank You for still visiting .. and all your efforts here ..

You are much appreciated.  and also share the deep loss of Acolyte.

Dar

11 people like this

From Alex Collier interview found in bibliotecapleyades

"Harris: Who is the group that they cut a deal with?

Collier: It is not just one, it is a consortium as well. Zeta1 and Zeta 1 greys , Sirius -B Humanoids, Lyrans, Draconian otherwise known as Repilian races (Regressives negatives) are from the Orion, group who control some Zeta 2 Greys, others from Rigel and Capella Systems. It is the Regressives who have a negative agenda. They are controlling the situation. 

The Andromedans, Pleaidians, and Zeta Reticulan Greys are waiting to see what we do and are generally a positive races."

3 people like this