Mulva

Current Refugee Situation - what are you seeing?

556 posts in this topic

I thought this should be a thread to discuss - vs bringing it up in the shout box (my intuition told me not to - LOLOLOL)

Anyway,

I am curious to know how this is being covered in your neck of the woods. Here in the States, there was virtually NOTHING....just a little blurb here and there...then I posted on FB the pics of the kids on the beach....it had come from alternative media sources (surprise) and was being deleted by FB for being "too disturbing" or something like that. I know I woke some people up to the reality, but it took a few days before it hit MSM and has hit the fervor it has now.....almost like a "well, its out so we better talk about it"....now it is spreading like wild fire......too little too late though....but it was beginning to distract people from shiny objects and Kardashians....

The "reason" here is "because of ISIS" - they are fleeing because of ISIS....and are risking life and limb to sneak into Europe for asylum....

Can anyone chime in about how Europe is explaining this? At least in the media? What is the response from the public?

Also here in the States, they have been showing how the ordinary person on the street is helping the refugees, because no one else is (in terms of govts)

MY thought, seeing through the lines, is that these folks were purposely told lies to mass emigrate to Europe and be met with the conditions they are currently in. This was always the plan.....but why?

Cause strife and division in Europe? Overwhelm Europe economically/resources? Create more fear and stigmas of muslims?

We all know that OIL is the reason for all the conflict in the areas....so rich man's war at the expense of the little people....

8 people like this

@ Mulva.

I have been thinking the same thing. 'Someone' is driving these poor people like sheep to create a stampede. All you have to do is get one to start going in a certain direction and the rest will follow - but why and why now.

I think it may be a distraction and it was certainly orchestrated, but not sure yet.

6 people like this

Drowned Syrian Boy Symbolizes Refugee Crisis Sweeping Europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1npmVROTyHs

What the young boy says at the end says it all....

Boarders are between governments not people..... 

This all is about getting humans to turn against each other for profit and miss-direction, we need to hang onto our humanity and help each other because its what we humans do..

8 people like this

Us I now taking in refugees....I wonder if they will go to the jade helm states.....closed walmarts?

2 people like this

I am seeing Europe and America destroyed. I am seeing the logic of this:

I am seeing the slow genocide of whites. I am witnessing our culture as a whole being shamed into submission, our ethics & morals decaying, our beliefs, efforts and ways of life devalued and our cohesiveness ripped apart.

Of course there is an agenda. Is it ETs, treasonous governments, corporate monopolies, the richest 1%, the Vatican, the Jesuits, the Black Pope, demons; or are they each a cog in a wheel of deception and enslavement, the breadth and scope of which are unimaginable, incomprehensible?

I am seeing the fabric of civilized society torn apart by big pharma, Hollywood, the gay agenda, the division of races, the military industrial complex, local and federal governments across the globe, the lies upon lies shouted out by all mediums of news, the loss of the ability of critical thought by the masses, the flight of love between humans, the loss of love for other species and our home, the Earth.

These people are coming from countries that together, dwarf Europe and America. Things go bad, do we all start getting on boats and trying to go to different continents? They are being organized. In a country with media blaring from every square foot of it, you could never get thousands, tens of thousands of people to all leave at the same time. And we are suppose to believe they came up with this idea on their own' as well as the fact they are randomly showing up in large groups to catch rafts or mules?  

11 people like this

The video "Stop the War in Syria" - the words of that child...I can bet my last nickel that the majority of the American public has no idea there is even "a war" going on in Syria...Its all about ISIS here....and that is the spin......these people are mass emigrating because they are afraid of ISIS...

I DO agree that this is a purposeful action - the influx to upset balance...create more division, pit more people against each other...so WHO is orchestrating? What WAS the intention SUPPOSED to be....I cant help but wonder that "sympathy" from the West was not on the agenda....and it is throwing things askew? The sympathy and compassion for these folks is completely opposite to the illegal immigration stances by many people here in the States (myself included....be legal....that's all) It doesn't even matter much that they are muslim....there has been no backlash about "helping all these muslims - they are just going to commit terrorist acts against us" - its bizarre...

7 people like this

I've only posted on this forum a couple of times but do visit several times a week and have learned a lot from the wonderful people who contribute, I was also very sad to hear of the passing of Acolyte.

This whole mass migration into Europe has a very bad feeling to it. There have been some awful things occurring in the world which haven't disturbed me quite like this. The energies involved are very dark and powerful. I don't really know what I mean by this but I certainly feel it. Someone is purposely and successfully destabilising Europe. Things are accelerating rapidly towards something, and I don't know what.

My best guess is that there will be enormous tension and possibly civil war in Europe thereby creating lots and lots of loosh. The MSM are feverishly showing pictures of drowned babies on the beach and people in wheelchairs instead of questioning the fact that the majority of these migrants are young males. The father of the baby had been housed and safe in Turkey for 3 years but still put his family at risk on the sea, but you have to search hard to find the truth of that sad tale. The dead child has been used in the propaganda war successfully to allow the flow of people to continue.

People are now falling over themselves to prove how spiritual and compassionate they are by displaying signs saying 'welcome refugees'. I can't quite believe how everyone is buying into this huge lie. There are millions of them and to integrate that many is impossible.

Like I said before, this whole thing feels catastrophic to me and not many people can see it. It's too late now anyway as the events are in motion but it fills me with very deep and profound sadness at the stupidity and inevitability of what will come to pass.

11 people like this

I agree - and now that it is on every MSM outlet now here in the states...I cant tell if the compassion people are showing is NOT what was expected to happen? This is where I am conflicted......I feel strongly that there was going to be an expected backlash against the influx....much like how here in the States - the topic of illegal immigration is a hot topic....but yes, the influx of people will destabilize the areas....

4 people like this

I have a truck load of manure to unload on this topic but shall await further responses

sufice to say for now

who caused the action that waranted this reaction

10 people like this

But the reaction (right now) is a positive one.....

2 people like this

Indeed. The stakes are getting higher. 

I have a truck load of manure to unload on this topic but shall await further responses

sufice to say for now
who caused the action that waranted this reaction

2 people like this

Please discuss - negative reaction or positive accepting reaction? Here in the states is it all "welcome refugees" with happy Europeans holding signs and handing out candy!

1 person likes this

I find it noticeable that all the MSM are reporting about the whole situation from every country with the exception of one and that one the stories are focused upon Round-up / departments being nervous about Russian military build up / pillow fights at the point etc

It seems to imply a collecting of world opinion unifying together ready to round on this one country ultimately and blame it for the fragmentation of the known world. Which will then become the real agenda of regime change and world change as the parasites are routed by unman, man and nature

7 people like this

Im feeling stupid - which Country.....Turkey? Hungry? Syria itself?

Just wait... ISIS smuggled THOUSANDS extremists amongst innocent refugees into Europe

"The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, who is in his 30s with a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. "Just wait," he smiled. It’s our dream that there should be a caliphate not only in Syria but in all the world and we will have it soon, God willing ".  http://www.disclose.tv/news/just_wait_isis_smuggled_thousands_extremists_amongst_innocent_refugees_into_europe/122060

5 people like this

^^^ this stuff being squelched here in the states.....

Im feeling stupid - which Country.....Turkey? Hungry? Syria itself?

^^^ this stuff being squelched here in the states.....

Bingo ;)

2 people like this

Refugee crisis: European leaders preparing EU-wide protection force to deal with unfolding humanitarian catastrophe

European leaders are preparing to create a powerful EU-wide border protection force to deal with the refugee crisis engulfing the continent, The Independent understands.

Under plans being discussed by officials in Brussels, legal responsibility for deporting people deemed to be economic migrants would pass from the member states to the European Union.

The proposal – which would have legal force – will be discussed at the meeting of EU interior and justice ministers later this month.

At the same time the Commission will draw up a list of “safe countries of origin”. Migrants from these countries would be returned, because the EU considers them to be sufficiently stable. The list is expected to include all the Balkan States, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Senegal and a number of other African countries.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-european-leaders-preparing-euwide-protection-force-to-deal-with-unfolding-humanitarian-catastrophe-10487506.html

5 people like this

Arab illegals tries to storm and hijack ferry in Greece

Thousands of Arab illegals tries to storm and hijack ferry in Greece. Most of them will not stay in so called Greece, they are on their way to England, Germany, Sweden and constantly new are coming, wave after wave.

It should be noted that this illegal migrants are almost totally Muslims, most of them do not have any documents, they came mostly from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, the vast majority (80% of them) are men of military age between 20-30 years.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=374_1441514182#vPmJlvFgU2cGD2Wr.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ0A_NoRgYc

7 people like this

I find it noticeable that all the MSM are reporting about the whole situation from every country with the exception of one and that one the stories are focused upon Round-up / departments being nervous about Russian military build up / pillow fights at the point etc

It seems to imply a collecting of world opinion unifying together ready to round on this one country ultimately and blame it for the fragmentation of the known world. Which will then become the real agenda of regime change and world change as the parasites are routed by unman, man and nature

Here we go , lets see if this gets the spin treatment and it takes hold...

Europe has to deal with refugee disaster caused by US – Nicolas Maduro to RT

55ecab7cc3618819758b45ac.jpg

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro pinned the blame for the worst refugee crisis to hit Europe since WWII on the United States, speaking exclusively to RT.

The Venezuelan leader accused the US of flinging the Middle East into a whirlpool of wars thus provoking the current refugee crisis faced by European countries.

“It is Europe that has to deal with the disaster caused by the US, because it is Europe that is now taking in thousands of migrants and they don’t know how to cope with this situation,” he told RT during his visit to China for V-Day celebrations commemorating the 70th anniversary of the end of WWII.

http://www.rt.com/news/314592-maduro-china-rt-interview/

6 people like this

I am very curious about the ultimate agenda here. Why on earth would Angela Merkel send out the call to make a bad situation even worse? The MSM is showing only welcoming Germans handing out gifts but in fact the anti immigration protestors are growing larger by the day and were very vocal even before this invasion. When Sky News were asked if there were any protests they said no the Germans were very happy about helping all these 'refugees'. This is total bullshit!

We have been drip fed terrible stuff about IS and homegrown terrorists. Charlie Hebdo, 9/11, London bombings, Sydney cafe siege so people have gradually been turned against Muslims and now fear them. It's safe to say that now a lot of westerners have become islamaphobic.

Why then are they all waving flags and welcoming millions of those they have been taught to fear? I don't get it!!

Mulva, I think the reaction of this brainwashed welcoming is not a positive thing.

I don't know what's going on but I feel as though I have slipped dimensions. I watch the goings on in Europe with a mixture of disbelief and heartache and want to shake the zombie-like people awake.

The feelings I have right now are something I haven't experienced before, to this extent. Even friends I've known for years are posting on Facebook 'welcome refugees' signs and I can't believe they are falling for all this, it's really weird.

There have been many theories and dates when the end is coming but I feel we are really now in the 'end times'. I've always dismissed the dates and prophecies before but found them interesting. That's all changed now!

Just to explain. I have been a practicing clairvoyant for some 40 years and as a child used to scare my mum by telling her things I shouldn't have known. I am normally level headed and well grounded, always taking any information with caution until it fits right with my mind, common sense and feelings.

I found this forum when visiting Nexus conference a few years ago and was fascinated to hear Nexus Ed speak about the Chani entity. I did visit GLP but the energies there can be very dense with some light amongst the dross. This forum has lovely energies and members.

I feel as though the Europe thing is the start of something and it's not good. It's as though 'something' is awakening and the people are being drugged into apathy, their reactions becoming 'Stepford' like.

If anyone can shed further light on what's happening please do, so I know I'm not going bonkers!

12 people like this

from Asmara:

Mulva, I think the reaction of this brainwashed welcoming is not a positive thing.

I agree and to me it just doesn't feel genuine.  It almost feels more disturbing than the whole refugee exodus. 

2 people like this