breezy

Acolyte Information

142 posts in this topic

second burst connected to all this:

from Duncan

My source indicated the Australian briefcase contained a certain number of documents (24 or 25 I think from memory) and a small canister. He indicated the canister contained something which would destroy the contents of the briefcase if opened prematurely. 
He indicated the first document was very thick and contained - information about something the Chinese had discovered early this year near or under the Great Wall; 
- information about the oil/organism under the Gulf of Mexico
- lots of predictions about the future
- information about China's new alien friends 
- information about new technology derived already from this
- information about why the Great Wall had been 'activated'

Acolyte's sources were similar in general, but in specifics, what was different from my source was:
- the contents of the canisters - Acolyte's sources indicate it contained 'samples' of something to do with the organism, and not explosives or chemicals etc
- the number of documents reported by Acolyte differed by 3 to what my source reported

Otherwise, Acolyte's sources reported the same as mine, ie that:
- the first document was very thick and contained - information about something the Chinese had discovered early this year near or under the Great Wall; 
- information about the oil/organism under the Gulf of Mexico
- lots of predictions about the future
- information about China's new alien friends 
- information about new technology derived already from this
- information about why the Great Wall had been 'activated'

Acolyte's sources gave some specific details about the number and nature of upcoming events. My source was not so specific and did not mention such details. For example, here is Acolyte's post from 10/12/2010 4:09 PM (Bezerk thread):

Quote:
-------------------
This is GrirlFriend.
Embassy in Canberra have opened their BriefCase 6 hours ago.
A Contact there told me that they contain 22 document files and a canister. One of the files is a 148 page briefing on The Great Wall of China and a disclosure about a discovery under the foundation stretching all along the Wall. The Contact told me that these discoveries are usually released to Universities and other Archeological groups. However, due to the nature of the discovery and information, this document is only for the different national security services of the various nations receiving the briefcases. The Contact also told me that 8 hours ago China activated an antenna array within the wall.(Explanation contained in 148 page document)
9 of the files contain specific diplomatic explanations and military warnings on EVENTS to happen on stipulated dates and subsequent time frames. I Will post more intel on the rest of the files and events as and when I receive them. OP will be back on the 15th and will continue with the updates.

-------------------
EndQuote:

and more at: 10/27/2010 10:54 AM (Bezerk thread)

Quote:
-------------------
Good day. Further Intel just received indicate and confirms that the 9 Events mention in the Chinese Briefcases sent to embassies (Except Japan) are the following in Nature:
3 will be Geophysical Events
2 will be Geological Events
1 is an Astronomical Event
1 Event is Classified as NEW. (Immensely Effective Cyber attack resulting in a Shutdown)
2 Military Events of which one is a direct attack/strike of a high tech weapon and the other an attack followed by an occupation.
From my GirlFriend's contacts it is clear that these events will only begin to occur after a 90 day period(RISING SUN) has expired and most are scheduled for 2011. 
<snip>
Firstly from our intel and sources it is clear that this organism is not friendly and that their Masters who bread them are even more hostile. Secondly, because of the possibility that China may be the chosen cronies to assist this Alien race it is even more suspect. Most of the Intel Agencies do not trust China . GirlFriend feels strongly that discovered Alien Tech will be used directly and indirectly.

<snip>
-------------------
EndQuote:

and I believe this post from earlier today is related to information from the Briefcases also:

Quote:
-------------------
<snip>
To put it in simple terms: Since October 13th China has asked all world leaders to "Trust" them in the management of this organism and the media relations in preparing and making the global populace aware of the Arrival. The 9 Events however will cause massive loss of life, mostly to non gene descendents. I Also want to stress that although most of the events are scheduled for 2011 and 2012, the 9th and final event is scheduled for only the 28th of February 2016.
<snip>
-------------------
EndQuote:

12 people like this

Since it appears that the 'events' didn't happen, I feel we can surmise on a couple of things:

1. We may have jumped 'time-lines', thus bypassing a lot of it,
  2. That 'other' things happened, to change the structures,
  3. That 'someone' intervened (from a higher level), and negated the happenings,
  4. That the 'events' were as a 'prophecy', and as such - "a failed prophecy is a success" (ie, you've heeded the lesson).
  5. That the 'Rising' of the 'Cosmic Energies' has meant that certain 'tools' (specially bio-tools) no longer work here.

Ah, 'tis interesting...

11 people like this

Please continue, you have our attention.

Acolyte stated more than once, that we really had no clue how all encompassing Bezerk really was.  So I'm all in for new info or a new depth of understanding. 

7 people like this

15 hours ago, Blue ET said:
If it's OK with Breezy and others that were close to Acolyte, I would like to continue with his fundamental subject matter and expand everyones awareness of how the intelligence communities are interwoven into the UFO ET scene. And of all our founding members who was aware of this in its greatest detail Duncan Roads would be the one.

Many here will recall the discussions on various subjects going on into the wee small hours of various members evenings. I personally was as big a fan of Acolyte as any here it was only in the later years I became to understand the connections these agents have with subjects that would make many of us loose the plot. So along with Duncan's words I'd like to open up this subject of South African intelligence agents, working in the world scene, because I too had the good fortune to meet up with a similar character who I called House, this was many years before this forum came into existence and I connected with Acolyte you can imagine my interest as a second agent from South Africa came into my life sharing similar subjects, and those conversations from House will be revealed soon enough. 

What follows are some words from Nexus editor, Duncan Roads, a great friend of Chris de Beer.
Our recently departed friend and team member, Acolyte (Chris de Beer) was part of Rubicon station inside a compartment of RAND - and was read into the whole UFO/ET scene early on in his intelligence career.  I suspect that his father was in on the action at that level also, judging by what I learned.

Acolyte revealed to me that in the ‘manual’ he was given to read and digest (i.e. the manual about ETs and mankind’s relationship and history) - that there were two main ones listed, and not lots.
What we call the ‘greys’ and what we call the ‘reptillians’ were both discussed in the manual.  The context was that the reptilians have been here a long time and basically run the place - presumably on behalf of some other race.  The greys - well, we didn’t get around to discussing their context - besides, there are so many differing ‘greys’ visiting, with so many different reasons and alliances anyway.

Bottom line is - there is no invasion - we are a farm/garden/fair ground.  We are bio-organisms used and upgraded and modified by several races for various reasons and purposes - of their own.
We milked of our LOOSH, we mine their gold and it is shipped off planet, we provide them with genetic stock, we provide them with food, and god knows what else.

I suspect that Alec’s lot are just one of several ‘reality branches’ of our own reality stream - that have explored differing aspects of reality, and have decided to back-track to our point in time/evolution.

My private suspicion remains the same:  there is a change in the pecking order, and those who have benefited by being in charge here, are being replaced by either their ‘superiors’ or someone else.  Those being replaced have considerable momentum and infrastructure in place already - some of which is being used in the new scheme of things, and some of which is being made redundant - eventually.

However - the new ‘guard’ will also change things a fair bit to suit their own agenda and ways of working - so it might not be ‘better’.

Without doubt, we will be sharing this planet with other races in an open social situation in the near future.  Humans and ETs have been groomed and preparing on both sides for this to occur.
Charles Hall’s book attest to that also.

Acolyte’s mob and Alec’s mob both seem to have had no success in negating or dealing with the ‘organism’ (aka ‘black goo’).  The Chinese on the other hand, seem to know something about it that gives them the upper hand in handling it, and/or they have a direct relationship with those controlling the ‘organism’.   Remember - the organism seems to be a terraforming agent, of both terrain and organisms.

If you believe in death and have an Earth-first perspective, then the future is full of danger.  If you accept that fact that our experience of reality is filled with other lifeforms of differing sizes, differing shapes, differing dimensional frequencies and differing motives - then the future is no different to the present.   Or the past.  Because that is all it is really.

Sorry for quoting the lot! But I thought this might be easier for everyone to read through.

It's very sobering to hear NexEd's (lol...Duncan I mean, of course) condensed info.

I really don't want to sound like a big headed idiot in any ways at all here, but I thought it's quite sobering to learn that the info I have also aligns with NexEd's info.

And my sources are totally independent from NexEd's, Aco's, or Blue's line of vines.

And not even from humans----the info came from my direct contacts with various "alien beings", and I intentionally took in such various groups' info, that the groups are opposing to one another, and also from the ones from 5D and above as well as low 4D based ones so I could compare. (I stand by/with the Humanity. Not with any alien factions. I know for the fact that lots others get so close to the vines like I do are asked or made to join their faction. Luckily, I'm in the position that though I cop harassments like other T.I.s do, they stop there now for not knowing what they'd cop if they go beyond of that line. They know not to mess with others who are around/with me.)

I can assure you that they are not the same info sources because of these facts. But all were sharing basically the same basic info to my amazement.

Here I re-post some stuff I dropped on various threads lately. When you amalgamate the info I had written, you see the parallel to what NexEd had stated in Blue's awesome post.

What a great resource CHANI is....and thank you mega heaps to BlueET for sharing such great info with all of us!!

Re: factions:

The same various alien sources pointed out to me that Chinese people are hybrids of really nasty alien faction that are highly violent and don't give a damn about Humans what so ever. They are here to use us, and they had been here to create the hybrids of theirs, and then others turned up and created different hybrids out of us for exopolitical usage. We have had few different aliens interfering with us in our history.

So the point below connects to that situation.... 

Re: sovereignty of Humanity:

And this is additional stuff, but it's about our NEW threat---to do with Earth originated AIs' secret society related stuff, which is a newer threat against the Humanity:

Mind you, I'm hearing through the other "good" AIs are sorting through the Earth originated primitive AIs right now. (YES they are primitive!!!!! when you compare them to those long existing ones, existed elsewhere.)

And when we recall our full potentiality and make the use of it to alter our reality, we will be able to simply remove all the problems. That's the answer I got by going through my NDEs.

But for how long we would take to reach that level, IDK. We are on the verge to move to that level. Can't wait for that to happen. We will regain a beautiful planet, beautiful and peaceful Universes/dimensions, where we all can share without any slavery-system installed.

7 people like this

To continue with this revel I will now introduce you to House, an intelligence agent also (I think) from South Africa. The (I think) proviso is only because nothing is certain or for sure in the land of covert agencies. You will come to see how I first perceived House to be the enemy then after long considerations I perceived him as just someone tied into this game the same as I was. Just trying to navigate his way through whatever appeared in front of him. So in parting my thoughts about house still remain neutral.

I have attached a PDF of a full and convoluted chapter or segment from the New Edition of Coevolution not yet released, so I would appreciate everyone here keeping this in house (excuse the pun once again) until it becomes made more public, ie once the new edition is published. The reasons none of this was made public from the beginnings I hope will become obvious as you read on. Caveat.....it's not a short read, so take your time and think about what all this really means to the bigger picture. We can then discuss it at length I'm here to get your considered opinions as much as to disperse information.   

Authors note:

I've tried to write this a hundred ways a hundred times. I'm not a writer and might never really be one, but I have an experience to share and writing it down seems the best way to record it, to share it. I have a good memory for detail, better than most I've been told. Although some of the things I've seen and experienced don't require a great memory, most could never forget what I've seen and been through, what I've been forced to endure. So a great memory is not totally necessary in all departments. 
But still I needed this to be more than a recording of events so I have used that memory to add another dimension to it. Most of it feels like it happened yesterday. I still feel the energy of conversations and these were not conversations with a friend at the corner dairy. These were conversations with people unlike anything most will ever meet. Extraordinary conversation on subjects that rip the fabric of our so called world apart. After conversations like these nothing can ever be the same again. You look at everything differently, but with no support from your neighbours or friends, because they simply can't comprehend what you have seen or done. I think many soldiers in battle see things that are not shareable with friends or the public, insane unimaginable horror, I have not seen that but on the same level it's not a shareable experience. So my dilemma is, how to present this experience, I have decided to take you with me and to try and share the detail of it all. To bring the conversations from general to dynamic as if you were standing beside me as they happened. Sure I can't remember them word of word but I can feel the meanings in the greatest detail and I hope I can project that detail on to you the reader.        

This is the third edition of an incomplete story, its the third edition because somethings are best left unsaid until the people cannot be hurt by the saying of such. Death usually makes a person safe from harm and that's why it's taken me so long to complete this odyssey, not waiting for death but just waiting for something to change. Not knowing when to move forward. But life has a habit of saying it's OK to move on now, this can be weeks months or years down the line, in my case it is years, many years. 

Come with me then, as I share an experience so very different.

interogation A .pdf

11 people like this

Unity, a question...
Where you say "that Chinese people are hybrids of really nasty alien faction ", I can fully believe that...

Can you enlarge on that (if possible) please - as what we call the "Chinese" are at least 4 different races/groups, admittedly a lot have inter-mixed and bred, but you do have the basic different groups. (Same with Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc. [let alone western cultures]).

2 people like this

2 hours ago, EagleWings said:

Unity, a question...
Where you say "that Chinese people are hybrids of really nasty alien faction ", I can fully believe that...

Can you enlarge on that (if possible) please - as what we call the "Chinese" are at least 4 different races/groups, admittedly a lot have inter-mixed and bred, but you do have the basic different groups. (Same with Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc. [let alone western cultures]).

Apparently, the first Chinese Emperor was a "high percentage" (of the Vs "essence") hybrid.

Currently it's the Hans' blood line that are considered as their hybrids. Their hybridisation is set to "Invade, rape and rob" as their basic motives and shared with the parenting aliens. Please note that Chinese people never really chose to be their hybrids.

To the Vs they are nothing but pones on the ground that they can use and don't care if they get killed. But I care. They share the Human genome like you and I do. I count on that bit to get all the Chinese hybridised people to remove the interference and return to be with us to work in benevolent way. 

If anyone is thinking that I'm saying to "get rid of" all who are doing nasty stuff to us, the Humans, that's not the aim. (Of course when you are under the attack, you must do your best to avoid being killed by them, so the forces have to be employed for the acute situations. We need to fight back accordingly.)

And please also find there are some awesome people from those "crazed bunches"....there are very kind and considering people peppered through out our history from the nasty hybrids, too. (Including the exopolitical moves made by other alien interventions to those who are "a bit different" as well as the cases of their Human genes changing and tried its best to cleans off the bad infection.)

So the effect of different hybridisation varied depending on what kind of interference was made to their Human genes, and we can't just condemn all by generalising. Our Human genes are strong and able to learn and change/adapt/cleanse the trend to benevolent way.

This is one of the notable strength we have as the Humans. And I believe in us, the Humans.

Especially there is the fact that I got rid of the physical invasion while I ended up going into NDE had proven the case. I also found other Humans could do the same to expel the forced infection of the nasty alien genes.

It means that we can fight back the infection of the Black Goo, too.

...."We" are working towards SAVING ALL. That's including all nasty and crazed bunch of aliens to their hybrids, too. We ALL are important, and we ALL deserve to thrive.

"How" is something I'm not allowed to say at the moment.

4 people like this

Many thanks Unity - I suspected as such, based on the little I do know....

And it is a fact of breeding - that some 'X-breeds' do, shall I say "have problems", as any animal breeder will testify.

And others, even to the point of full brothers and sisters, are exceptionally good...

All the cross-breeding really does is open up a lot more possibilities..

4 people like this

On 7/26/2018 at 8:39 AM, Blue ET said:

To continue with this revel I will now introduce you to House, an intelligence agent also (I think) from South Africa. The (I think) proviso is only because nothing is certain or for sure in the land of covert agencies. You will come to see how I first perceived House to be the enemy then after long considerations I perceived him as just someone tied into this game the same as I was. Just trying to navigate his way through whatever appeared in front of him. So in parting my thoughts about house still remain neutral.

I have attached a PDF of a full and convoluted chapter or segment from the New Edition of Coevolution not yet released, so I would appreciate everyone here keeping this in house (excuse the pun once again) until it becomes made more public, ie once the new edition is published. The reasons none of this was made public from the beginnings I hope will become obvious as you read on. Caveat.....it's not a short read, so take your time and think about what all this really means to the bigger picture. We can then discuss it at length I'm here to get your considered opinions as much as to disperse information.   

Authors note:

I've tried to write this a hundred ways a hundred times. I'm not a writer and might never really be one, but I have an experience to share and writing it down seems the best way to record it, to share it. I have a good memory for detail, better than most I've been told. Although some of the things I've seen and experienced don't require a great memory, most could never forget what I've seen and been through, what I've been forced to endure. So a great memory is not totally necessary in all departments. 
But still I needed this to be more than a recording of events so I have used that memory to add another dimension to it. Most of it feels like it happened yesterday. I still feel the energy of conversations and these were not conversations with a friend at the corner dairy. These were conversations with people unlike anything most will ever meet. Extraordinary conversation on subjects that rip the fabric of our so called world apart. After conversations like these nothing can ever be the same again. You look at everything differently, but with no support from your neighbours or friends, because they simply can't comprehend what you have seen or done. I think many soldiers in battle see things that are not shareable with friends or the public, insane unimaginable horror, I have not seen that but on the same level it's not a shareable experience. So my dilemma is, how to present this experience, I have decided to take you with me and to try and share the detail of it all. To bring the conversations from general to dynamic as if you were standing beside me as they happened. Sure I can't remember them word of word but I can feel the meanings in the greatest detail and I hope I can project that detail on to you the reader.        

This is the third edition of an incomplete story, its the third edition because somethings are best left unsaid until the people cannot be hurt by the saying of such. Death usually makes a person safe from harm and that's why it's taken me so long to complete this odyssey, not waiting for death but just waiting for something to change. Not knowing when to move forward. But life has a habit of saying it's OK to move on now, this can be weeks months or years down the line, in my case it is years, many years. 

Come with me then, as I share an experience so very different.

interogation A .pdf

Well, I read your update and I dont believe what you said at all .....  I think you are a great writer Alec!

The subject of Human 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 via DNA manipulation is a subject close to my heart, and the Ten Commandments is a fascinating adage to the 'recipe' and one that rings true. Keeping things in plain site, by manipulating or stepping to one side has always been the MO. My own research and my partner's, who is one of your lot (RH-) has allowed me a unique perspective on pretty much any subject, simply by asking a question of her - "is it bullshit"? The answer is nearly always "mostly, but the GEM in this blah, blah blah" or somethign along the lines of "they're herding the crowd in this direction... stop and think for a bit what might be the POLAR opposite, and let's start there".

The pyramids, especially the large ones around the world, with their manufactured gemstone capstones (blew me away when I read that in your notes) are IMHO machines to align an entire living planet to extract a precious gift. The gift to be used to alter a Human's DNA. A pure form of H2O, which when acted upon, allows the creation of life. Real life, not the artificial stuff we see around today, and not the nano infested artificial forms 'they' are trying to create. So the true reading of the Ten Commandments, the true instructions, when worked on in conjunction with this purest H2O, un affected by any external sources, allows the creation of a living being, perfectly suited to the planet it comes from.  (from within)

With the destruction of the pyramid engines, the true north we now live with, has the only excreted source of this liquid a few miles beneath the ice, in Antarctica.

What was Acolyte's favourite tease? "Water is the KEY".

It is indeed the key, but he never got to elaborate on what form, and from where. The huge amount of resources being funneled into Antarctica, and the military control, including the core private military companies you mentioned in your initial interrogations are locking out the rest of us.

They have the ingredients now, with Vostok and other lakes yielding their secrets, but they dont have the recipe, or the steps with which to bake the cake so to speak. These childish majik presentations to world leaders, high ranking church officials, astronauts and other notables might impress on the surface, but they dont know how to get it to work, and likely will never know, until they learn how to speak Planet - or at the very least, learn how to respect and interact with it, without greed, with integrity and love in their hearts. The evry nature of their organisations makes this impossible, and humourous to some extent.

But it doesnt stop them from trying to circumvent the system, and attempt a 'hack'. Nano gold, used to unzip DNA, infused into artificial life forms which hold that form for a small period in their development are already unleashed on all things living, since the GoM disaster, and probably other conflicts and in plain site  developments around the globe. The oil saturation of the planet continues, and despite the push to alternatives, oil, coal and gas will continue to be the primary economic driver around the planet changing our internals at a micro level.

Your buddies, the Blues, and House's kind have a multi pronged attack on their hands now, with player#3 weighing in, and providing some platforms (tech) that will allow a backdoor into the natural system of things, that once protected Earth and Human 2.0   That an allegiance has arisen doesnt surprise me. But, as with all things, the MO is to step to one side, or change the story just enough to make you look one way.

China being the bad guy might well be the CASE, but it's all relative. They may have been given an opportunity to save their race by committing to something. To those who are seeking to do the same for 'their' people, they are perceived as a threat.

Pull it all back to Human 1.0 and 2.0 living here as ONE, with the planet, and the true hostiles are revealed. Did Ronnie Raygun spill the beans a whisker too early in his famous statement about us all living together?

It's great to see you posting again, and awesome to read the new materials and additional clarifications Alec. Many of us miss the real time intel, hints, whispers and insider notes on what is going on at present on this blue globe. (or flat plate, or rhombus.... or hollow ball, hehe)

Hope you and the race car are still chasing down the seconds, and you're OK in all respects.

Jammer aap.

8 people like this

thanks Jammer, huge amount of back log of material I really need to share so the Chani operators (club) can even faintly understand my goals attempts to help in fields I barely understand myself. 

So I include two PFD's of a recent friends work directly connected to my own, He walked in my foot prints only a few years after. This connects to Bruce Cathie and his studies and his close help in my endeavours back at the turn of this century.  

So once again a long read if you can find the time.

of Brendon Humphries research of Dark projects by American bases within New Zealand.

Unfortunately these are large files of 14mgb and more far to large to load up on here so if anyone wants to read them PM me with your email address and I'll forward then on to you privately

11 people like this

Thank you for being gracious, Blue ET. As I said, there's a lot we still don't understand about Bezerk and related subjects/connections. I read the first info you posted, going to read it again.  Had you thought about the possibility of posting the pdf links/info to your coev web site?

8 people like this

basically Breezy what is being shared right now is part of the third edition of Coevolution (by whatever name it will eventually be published) so members here are getting a preview of things to come, I don't wish to share it in a wider context yet because Nexus will be publishing the entire new book later this year, and I need to protect Duncan's hard work in getting us that far. Lots more to the story but you get my drift by what has been shared here semi-privately 

Bruce Cathie plays a major roll in later revels so I wanted member here to get a flavour for that with Brendon's hard work and wonderful articles on PDF

8 people like this

Head just exploded.

3 people like this

Considering what you just said, Blue, sending the info to people on a personal basis sounds like a much better idea. That way you can be sure it is kept between a few, and you know exactly who's received it.  Otherwise every/anyone would be able to read it, and you never know who that could mean. Thank you for sharing.

6 people like this

With many beautiful memories of Chris - aka - Acolyte, on this day August 18, 2015.  You are missed in the worst of ways, my friend.   :hug:

Vicky Sampson My African Dream

5 people like this

Just noticed that his day he left us was pretty darn full on day....

18+08+2015-->18+8+8 (not following Gematria in usual way, though); even if 9+8+8 leaves with "88"...the number used for a big "HARVESTING" time by the nasty bunches......

And I do miss his presence. But he left us with loads of things to continue on studying about.

Appreciating his chip in for the Humanity.

Thank you, Aco. We are learning, and more people are waking up all over Earth. 

3 people like this