breezy

Acolyte Information

140 posts in this topic

I too haven't been on for some time and I'm shocked to hear the news. Aco you opened my eyes and stimulated my curiosity, lead me on a enlightening path and provided a source of great information. You will not be forgotten, Chani is your gift to us.

Thank you Breezy for the updates and everything you have done (tips hat).

Hopefully we will hear from Aco in some way or another soon, keep the light on.

Peace and Love ❤️

21 people like this

I have been having trouble coming up with the appropriate words to post here

Chani has been the source of so much of my education for the last four years. I used to be embarrassed by my lack of education, but thanks to so many of you, I have been able to find more truth on subjects than schools ever knew about.

It was due only to the strength and determination of Acolyte, under duress at times no doubt, that provided a platform for the advancement of knowledge and truth to come into fruition, so that anyone can now come here and expand their minds, for that I am extremely grateful.

I would also like to thanks all members here for sharing their wisdom here over the last few years, and a special thanks to all Moderators, NexusEditor and anyone else who are working behind the scenes to keep Chani up and running.

Aco, wherever you may be, you will always travel with my love and great respect. I cherish the memory of our last conversations on TS. Thank you mate.

Love to you all

Bot

25 people like this

UPDATE:  I want you all to be aware that Acolyte received Red Roses from Chani.  They were beautiful and the only ones I could secure in the little town where he lived.  The service was small and private, it was attended only by close friends and family. 

His family is very appreciative of the donations received from Chani, and all his expenses have been covered.

The Chani Project is safe for the near future.  

This has been a rough week for all of us.  I can only say Thank You, from the bottom of our hearts, to all of you who donated, or added your personal thoughts about Acolyte to this thread and to those who have continued to post or contribute to the Chani forum in any way in the recent days.   

Meaning of Red Rose:

Red.jpg

The red rose symbolizes many different meanings. In general it portrays beauty, passion, courage and respect.

In addition to beauty and passion, red roses also symbolize courage and power. They seek to congratulate a job well done, and to express respect and appreciation.  

I don't believe I need to say more.  breezy

32 people like this

Goodbye Aco

It's been a blessing being able to follow your work and create such a fantastic community on Chani.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Peace be with you brother

24 people like this

Acolyte we love and miss you. You were special and touched a lot of lives.
Breezy thank you for being with us during this difficult time. You are such a special Lady. We love you dearly.

A special thanks to al the Chani members for the kind messages and contributions for Acolyte's funeral.

Kind regards

Lukas and Vernesse De Beer

breezy likes this too

Reddwolf likes this too

3 people like this

When i sat down two days after Acolyte's passing, to read what you'all had said and was still saying about him and, the WAY in which he touched your lives, how he was APPRECIATED and LOVED, how everyone held him in such HIGH REGARD, the things you remember, how he helped so many if you with even the smallest thing, how he could pull people together and sort things out, his special Songs, how he made you Laugh, how he was just himself.

It was THEN, that i felt so eternally GRATEFUL and deeply HONORED to call myself Acolyte my BROTHER.

I trust that, through the years and many things we went through, i was deserving to being his Sister

When i see how he touched people just by being on the opposite side of a Computer Screen, i know even more how Special and Precious, my little brother was. I am extremely proud of what he accomplished with Chani.

Through the years, whenever we had family gatherings, we would laugh and sing and those are the times that we, as family, will always cherish.

What people most remembered after meeting him for the first time, was his enormous sense of humor, his gentle demeanor and, of course his big Heart

Chani, one of the biggest loves in his life - he loved you guys, you were like a very dear family to him THANK YOU!

Thank you to every Sponsor, Subscriber, Member, Moderator and even guests that only popped in, ever so often, THANK YOU for making Aco's life on earth so fulfilling.

Thank you from my side too, for donating so that his Funeral could go down without a glitch.

Breezy, i have no words to thank you for what you have meant to Aco, to our family and for your presence at his funeral. Seeing you with that huge bunch of red Roses that seemed bigger than you, was a sight to see - i am sure you bought every last rose in that little town - i can see Aco smiling at your tenacity that it had to be Red Roses.

Thank you Breezy, for everything you did. There was never a question from our side, as to who would be taking over the reigns at Chani.

Only YOU can take this brain child of Acolyte, into the future and from what I have read and seen in this discussion, everyone has a lot of respect for you, i don't think the Chani-family WANTS anyone else to take the Baton forward.

Breezy, this is your Season and you will make a success of it.

Thank you for what you meant to my little bro and for being such a wonderful friend to him. You are one Amazing woman.

Acolyte, my bro, i miss you so very much, i still talk to you all the time and don't ever forget. I LOVE you like all the sand in the sea and the stars in the sky (like my dearest Mother used to say when she said good-nite to us)

To all you Chanites, Acolyte appreciates you more than you will ever know and so does his Sister.

breezy likes this too

Reddwolf likes this too

3 people like this

Dearest Mr and Mrs De Beer and Suzy

Thank you for coming back to Chani to share with us after your loss of Aco. We here still miss him too and will for a long, long time, although I am pretty sure he is watching us pretty closely at times.

Families create good adults by the way they raise their children and you guys can know that you did an exceptional job because of the way Aco turned out to be a loving and caring human being.

Aco's work here at Chani changed many lives and his legacy goes on.

Love and Light :hug:

23 people like this

Thank you to Vernesse, Lukas and Suzi, Acolyte's family, for posting your thoughts on this thread It's appreciated by all and completes the picture.  Again Thank You!   Here's an Acolyte hug for each and every one of you.    :hug: (I sure didn't want to leave South Africa either.)

Thank you to Jessica!

21 people like this

I've pondered over the years what the words to this song meant, but after coming to Chani and 'meeting' everyone here, now I think I know...   Maybe this world of ours won't be secret for much longer. Thanks Acolyte, for all you have given me through Chani.

"Secret World"

This is a garden, this is a steeple 
I hear the crowd before I ever see the people 
Yours for the asking, and for the taking 
There is a power in the vacuum we are making 

You and I have a secret world 
And we can keep it unfurled 
And pay no attention to the cradle or the grave 

And when we're crossed, 
We can say that we're lost 
In the middle of nowhere think you'll like it a lot 
And if we're wrong and we end up alone 
We'll light a candle for their innocent bones 

You and I have a secret world 
And we can keep it unfurled 
And pay no attention to the cradle or the grave 
17 people like this

Sire Aco, Somehow I got reminded of you Again.... 

Will say more...It was ....

Message...?????

10 people like this

i found out 5 mins ago. have not been here for years. hope all is well with the people i used to chat with on here. obviously i had my reasons for leaving this site, but they had nothing to do with acolyte. i'm gutted. 'me tel u'  has opened my eyes to alot of things and for that i am eternally grateful.

it's amazing how much this has rocked me even though i have never met him, and i am sorry if i am rehashng old wounds for people as i understand this happened in august, but i cant help it if i just found out today and i could think of no other way than to pay my respects than to post something on here.

i'm one sad panda.

rest in peace acolyte. 

18 people like this

Delayed addition -

I only knew about this place from Nexus and blue ET -  but having given up forum contributions years back -  CHANI was a place I felt had decent people and had resisted the "invasion of idiots" that most forums [we know the ones] have accumulated over the years.

So I hope we can keep this place active -  to carry on what he started... which allowed a small group of us from around the globe to communicate freely without the usual constraints or self-policing of  the current era of tacky social media or spam-ridden forum "debate".

Thanks to everyone here.

R.I.C.  Acolyte  [Released Into Cosmos]

18 people like this

Agreed David.  This is a second home for so many of us.  It's not everyday you find places where there is clear, vibrant discussions coupled with respect and goodwill.  Chani is such a place, and I think we're all going to ensure that it stays this way.  

13 people like this

Let me tell you about Acolyte.

He was one of the most intelligent, kindest, most unassuming people you could ever meet.  You actually could count yourself lucky to have known the person he was. I could never even begin to measure up to him.  Always there to help, always doing good, always ready for a laugh or to just sit quietly and enjoy the view.  Sweet and kind, and always thinking of the other person.  He was the kind of guy who is the glue to hold everyone else together in a bad time. I trusted him with my life more than once, and if I needed a hand, he was right there. Special and spiritually deep.  He was supposed to wait for me to sit under that tree with him.  My friend, I love you, and I thank whomever it was with all my heart and soul, for bringing you into my life.  Rest in Peace my friend, Rest in Peace I miss you.   

please do not put any likes on this post 

We Remember ..

12 people like this

What one man can achieve can do so much and, Aco, what you achieved will echo through time.

Who one becomes spawns others just like him and who you became to us and the world at large is giving legacy that will go on forever.

Miss you as friend and mentor.

James

12 people like this

- in remembrance. I cant believe it's been a year.

Jammer aap.

8 people like this

Aco touched so many of us in such a special way. I am honored to have known him and to have met all of you.

I also cannot believe it's been a year. We miss you Aco!

5 people like this

it seems like it was just last week...RIP Acolyte

4 people like this

it seems like it was just last week...RIP Acolyte

Oh I doubt there is any 'peace' to it at all! He be rippin it up, telling bad taste jokes, over indulging in ectoplasm, making people scratch their faces (ah-la-Richard Dreyfuss-in Always) but mostly enjoying that magical park he called his home. One thing to care for it from the outside, another to be part of it's energy.

Sad and happy all at once. Hmmfff.

7 people like this

Here's a cigar and a single malt to you Aco'.
Hope all is going well on the other side.
We miss you.

Thinking of you, and all my best to family, on this day.

Jammer Aap

9 people like this

Thank you Jammer 2 yrs on August 18th.  It still seems as though it was just yesterday.  Salut, my friend! 

6 people like this

Belated RIP Acolyte, miss you freaking me out every April 1st . Thank you and thinking of you.

4 people like this

I had no idea! Only just found out the news. Glad to have known and spoke to Acolyte and for this forum which has enlightened me over the last number of years. Such sad news, even after all these years... may the wind be always at your back and the rain fall soft on your field. 

Slainté Mhaith mo charrid 

5 people like this

If it's OK with Breezy and others that were close to Acolyte, I would like to continue with his fundamental subject matter and expand everyones awareness of how the intelligence communities are interwoven into the UFO ET scene. And of all our founding members who was aware of this in its greatest detail Duncan Roads would be the one.

Many here will recall the discussions on various subjects going on into the wee small hours of various members evenings. I personally was as big a fan of Acolyte as any here it was only in the later years I became to understand the connections these agents have with subjects that would make many of us loose the plot. So along with Duncan's words I'd like to open up this subject of South African intelligence agents, working in the world scene, because I too had the good fortune to meet up with a similar character who I called House, this was many years before this forum came into existence and I connected with Acolyte you can imagine my interest as a second agent from South Africa came into my life sharing similar subjects, and those conversations from House will be revealed soon enough. 

What follows are some words from Nexus editor, Duncan Roads, a great friend of Chris de Beer.
Our recently departed friend and team member, Acolyte (Chris de Beer) was part of Rubicon station inside a compartment of RAND - and was read into the whole UFO/ET scene early on in his intelligence career.  I suspect that his father was in on the action at that level also, judging by what I learned.

Acolyte revealed to me that in the ‘manual’ he was given to read and digest (i.e. the manual about ETs and mankind’s relationship and history) - that there were two main ones listed, and not lots.
What we call the ‘greys’ and what we call the ‘reptillians’ were both discussed in the manual.  The context was that the reptilians have been here a long time and basically run the place - presumably on behalf of some other race.  The greys - well, we didn’t get around to discussing their context - besides, there are so many differing ‘greys’ visiting, with so many different reasons and alliances anyway.

Bottom line is - there is no invasion - we are a farm/garden/fair ground.  We are bio-organisms used and upgraded and modified by several races for various reasons and purposes - of their own.
We milked of our LOOSH, we mine their gold and it is shipped off planet, we provide them with genetic stock, we provide them with food, and god knows what else.

I suspect that Alec’s lot are just one of several ‘reality branches’ of our own reality stream - that have explored differing aspects of reality, and have decided to back-track to our point in time/evolution.

My private suspicion remains the same:  there is a change in the pecking order, and those who have benefited by being in charge here, are being replaced by either their ‘superiors’ or someone else.  Those being replaced have considerable momentum and infrastructure in place already - some of which is being used in the new scheme of things, and some of which is being made redundant - eventually.

However - the new ‘guard’ will also change things a fair bit to suit their own agenda and ways of working - so it might not be ‘better’.

Without doubt, we will be sharing this planet with other races in an open social situation in the near future.  Humans and ETs have been groomed and preparing on both sides for this to occur.
Charles Hall’s book attest to that also.

Acolyte’s mob and Alec’s mob both seem to have had no success in negating or dealing with the ‘organism’ (aka ‘black goo’).  The Chinese on the other hand, seem to know something about it that gives them the upper hand in handling it, and/or they have a direct relationship with those controlling the ‘organism’.   Remember - the organism seems to be a terraforming agent, of both terrain and organisms.

If you believe in death and have an Earth-first perspective, then the future is full of danger.  If you accept that fact that our experience of reality is filled with other lifeforms of differing sizes, differing shapes, differing dimensional frequencies and differing motives - then the future is no different to the present.   Or the past.  Because that is all it is really.

10 people like this