breezy

Acolyte Information

140 posts in this topic

Hey Aco...

You can see all these with your own inner eyes now, all at once, yeah?

This world is beautiful.

This is where you existed, tried to preserve, see the humanity grow.

Let us share the view with you.

https://instagram.com/stationcdrkelly/

And, hey, if you can, post us something that we can understand that it's you there.

We miss you.( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )

16 people like this

there are simply no words.  rest well, Aco, you deserve it.

my deepest condolences to the family

W2K

15 people like this

JOSH GROBAN LYRICS

"Remember"

Remember, I will still be here
As long as you hold me, in your memory

Remember, when your dreams have ended
Time can be transcended
Just remember me

I am the one star that keeps burning, so brightly,
It is the last light, to fade into the rising sun

I'm with you
Whenever you tell, my story
For I am all I've done

As long as you hold me, in your memory
Remember me

I am the one voice in the cold wind, that whispers
And if you listen, you'll hear me call across the sky

As long as I still can reach out, and touch you
Then I will never die

Remember, I'll never leave you
If you will only
Remember me

Remember me...

As long as you hold me
In your memory

Remember, when your dreams have ended
Time can be transcended
I live forever
Remember me

Remember me
Remember... me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMRokfV3EpU

14 people like this

peace and thanks acolyte. again thank you......and to my fellow chanite's, Peace and Goodwill to all ....

someone taught me that " death is no more than the blowing out of the candle to greet the light of a new dawn. " ....may you well enjoy your day acolyte

16 people like this

R.I.P. Acolyte

You were instrumental in bring people like me to Chani and raised awareness of so many.

Your Berzerk thread in GLP is merely an example of the global legacy you're leaving behind.

Travel Well....

15 people like this

dear friends, families and comrades of @aco,

my deepest condolences.

when the stars are lit I know you've found Home within the crust of Earth

because you know the importance of sitting under the trees 

where the waters flow beneath the roots forming our crown writing the legacy for the future to come and may the spirit of you, Nick, forever eternalize Us.

may you be well and rest blissfully, @aco

Fet

16 people like this

He was very special.I'm just about in tears here.his family. Blessings and love  upon you and your family oh Shining Soul.

19 people like this

Fairwell  from 3d Aco,hope you are sitting arround that big table having a beer and smoke chating with all the the other Chanites who have crossed over.Never got to meet you in person but got to speak to you in Teamspeak a couple of times and made me feel like we had known each other for a lifetime. Rest well my Friend,your work will never be forgotten and is a legacy that Chani will continue on.Che Sera Sera!

17 people like this

Rest in Peace Chris, Thank you for so many years of knowledge and friendship, our Chani family that was created by you, will be so different without you.

17 people like this

I, literally just saw this outside my abode, which I thought rather synchronistic given my earlier song posting for Acolyte. Seems appropriate to post here. I take it as a message of confirmation and wanted to share with everyone grieving the loss of our dear friend.

post-2154-0-21656700-1440198475_thumb.jp

And, still around 10 min later from a different location

post-2154-0-33184800-1440198510_thumb.jp

17 people like this

I want to let all of you know that this site will not be lost, it is being taken care of.  There is a team working on it as I type 

I am still working on the funding for his funeral, and ask that you remember, time zones and family availability, above all, play a large part in all of these arrangements. I also have to consider convenience for any who may want to donate.  I know we are all impatient at times, but there are certain things that will require just the thing we are shortest of, when it's needed the most.

I am going to give you the last song that Acolyte gave me to listen to, as a reminder of him.

Everything is Beautiful by Ann Marie Boskovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox03FcC7eao

19 people like this

F**k, Fu*k, F*uck ......this is the worst news I have had in a long time.  The last message I saw from Aco was that he had been to the interview but did not think he would get the job because he was the wrong colour and it was a BEE operation whatever that means.  It was on the same day that I shouted that my security scans had picked up four tracking cookies from the rubiconproject.com and I shouted about it.   

Whilst I posted some time ago that we would start to see many more people around us exiting from this planet at this time, I never, never thought it would be Aco.

My heart misses him already - what a spirit, what a human being.  I am honoured to have known him, to have been part of his remarkable information sharing Chani Project.

Whilst I know that this supreme soul that was in this life Aco/Chris De Beer is fine and has left this life able to be so proud of his achievements, knowledge of how many people he helped to awaken and how many people really truly loved him.  I will forever remember him. 

There is no need to rest in peace Aco because from where you are you can see the full spectrum and I know you will continue to work hard on the job you have already started.  Fly and be free my friend.

Love and Light now and always.

20 people like this

I am going to put this out here, so everyone, who has been encouraged to question my handling of this awful situation. can read it.  I regret having to do this, but it is better in the open and over with once and for all, than to have to keep defending myself to others.  

First everyone must remember that So Africa time, and Australia times are both ahead of us. Australia is in the next day before we even get there.  No one had a secret pact on anything.  I have been in touch w/Aco's family since the very first, but again, when I'm awake they are sleeping, and vice versa. 

I received an email on the 18th in the afternoon.  However it went into an email account that I have not accessed for almost 2 years.  SO I was not aware of that email until almost 24 hours after it arrived.  When I attempted to call So. Africa to see what was going on, 2 of the numbers I had been given were restricted to only numbers they allow, so that caused a problem.  When I tried the other number I had, no one answered, then a bit later she called me back.  His sister.  This was already way into the 19th here, and into the 20th in Australia.  Then and only then did i manage to find the blasted password for that email addy. There was the official notice that he was gone, and then said they thought heart attack.  Thought, thought no one knew for sure.  I am sorry everyone, i did have a lot on my plate at that moment, trying to call, no one answering, trying to find the password for that account, etc.  Avoidance of questions, well no, but with all I had going on, I wasn't sitting here reading the shout box. So what may appear to be avoidance to something really wasn't avoidance at all. I was busy attempting to find out anything I could, any way I could. and to get a team together to start backing up Chani.

Then, just so everyone knows, I am the one who told Nexus. I sent him an email with a copy of the one i got on the 19th. and unfortunately it showed the date of 18th, which I have already explained above.  Did not receive until almost 24 hrs later.  Of course, as soon as I found out,  I skyped Nex with an urgent message at 10:44am on Wed. To inform him and make a plan of action. He responded  11:48 pm  on,Thursday, the 20th for me the 21st for him so yes, considering all the time zones, it appeared that 3 days had passed, but that is not really fair, considering .  37 hours? In which I was very busy doing everything I could possibly think of to maintain the forum safely and not just run in here blurting out Aco's gone. 

I had also pm'd the mods to come into chat because I wanted them to know, so that everyone could be on board for the post I had to make.  Nexus assured me on skype that he was ok with my telling mods first, and that he would not say anything to anyone, that he'd let me handle it.  Well, it appears that did not happen, and the bruhaha I tried to avoid happened.

When I found out, Acolyte was indeed gone,  I immediately went into action. UPSET? You can take that right to the bank, I had just been informed that my beloved friend had died. So in an effort to take all of Chani into consideration, I am guilty of delaying a bit until I had things arranged.

I do apology for not sitting and reading the shout box during this time frame, so your concerns about Acolyte were not being deliberately ignored, they hadn't been seen, as I was quite busy.

If I deserve your anger, then so be it.  I had more to do than sit here doing nothing or making secret pacts with anyone, maybe you can forgive me for not thinking only of myself, maybe not.  Up to you.  DID I CRY?YOU ARE DAMNED RIGHT I DID!! will I apologize for that? Not just no, but HELL NO!   breezy

edit to add this:  Changed some in order to take my own advice

please please, can we now bury this and remember Acolyte

22 people like this

Breezy, I don't think anyone is mad at you. We all love you and you have so much on your plate right now, in addition to dealing with the passing of your dear friend. You do a wonderful job and you are a great friend to Aco. And the Mods are A-1 here- all you guys and everyone is doing the best they can.

15 people like this

Thank you for being here for us at this time breezy, and to all the moderators of chani, my deepest thanks and gratitude and remember the universe loves you

10 people like this

Thank you for all the explanations and apology, breezy.

It must have been heart wrenching to write, too.(´; ω ;`)

I was there when the Shout Box went into action.

I totally can see what happened with you, and if I was you, I could be doing things in your way.

But I also could be doing things in NexEd's way.

Because we all are humans, we get thrown around a lot by such huge emotional situation like losing Aco.

I don't accuse anyone of anything.

Look, now we know what happened. So we can deal with it.

I only THANK YOU for being there as who you are.

I say exactly the same thing to NexEd for what he did, because I was jitterbugging over the issue, too.

I only THANK HIM for being there as who he was.

And I thought Red and your beautiful, loyal friendship and love, supporting for each other, was a beautiful thing to see, too.(*´ω`*)

But I also thought it was such a beauty to see NexEd kindly revealed the reality to us, thinking for the forum users---to me it is a proof that CHANI has amazingly wide spectrum of mods who can handle ANY situations, with high standard of awareness and understanding of everyone involved in.

We, as the forum, really love you ALL Mods and really need all of you.

CHANI is Aco's baby. 

Let's continue to nurture it, so it can grow and bloom for the future CTs. 

All is well, and I send BIG THANK YOUs and cyber hugs for doing what you have done, and what you are doing, for all of us.

14 people like this

Thank you Breezy-for all you do-for us here -----I do not hold anything against anybody- I am more upset at myself for not using my wisdom before I replied to PM's just minutes after I got the news--I wasn't thinking straight--

So sorry Redd---------------

I also do not hold Nex in any disrespect for how he reponded------we all behave differently when things like this happens--------that proves as far as I am concerned that we are human-and advanced souls--travelling together through this soup of crap.

I respect all Mods and Members who can help keep Chani going------you have my support

13 people like this

I am going to put this out here, so everyone, who has been encouraged to question my handling of this awful situation. can read it.  I regret having to do this, but it is better in the open and over with once and for all, than to have to keep defending myself to others.  

First everyone must remember that So Africa time, and Australia times are both ahead of us. Australia is in the next day before we even get there.  No one had a secret pact on anything.  I have been in touch w/Aco's family since the very first, but again, when I'm awake they are sleeping, and vice versa. 

I received an email on the 18th in the afternoon.  However it went into an email account that I have not accessed for almost 2 years.  SO I was not aware of that email until almost 24 hours after it arrived.  When I attempted to call So. Africa to see what was going on, 2 of the numbers I had been given were restricted to only numbers they allow, so that caused a problem.  When I tried the other number I had, no one answered, then a bit later she called me back.  His sister.  This was already way into the 19th here, and into the 20th in Australia.  Then and only then did i manage to find the blasted password for that email addy. There was the official notice that he was gone, and then said they thought heart attack.  Thought, thought no one knew for sure.  I am sorry everyone, i did have a lot on my plate at that moment, trying to call, no one answering, trying to find the password for that account, etc.  Avoidance of questions, well no, but with all I had going on, I wasn't sitting here reading the shout box. So what may appear to be avoidance to something really wasn't avoidance at all. I was busy attempting to find out anything I could, any way I could. and to get a team together to start backing up Chani.

Then, just so everyone knows, I am the one who told Nexus. I sent him an email with a copy of the one i got on the 19th. and unfortunately it showed the date of 18th, which I have already explained above.  Did not receive until almost 24 hrs later.  Of course, as soon as I found out,  I skyped Nex with an urgent message at 10:44am on Wed. To inform him and make a plan of action. He responded  11:48 pm  on,Thursday, the 20th for me the 21st for him so yes, considering all the time zones, it appeared that 3 days had passed, but that is not really fair, considering .  37 hours? In which I was very busy doing everything I could possibly think of to maintain the forum safely and not just run in here blurting out Aco's gone. 

I had also pm'd the mods to come into chat because I wanted them to know, so that everyone could be on board for the post I had to make.  Nexus assured me on skype that he was ok with my telling mods first, and that he would not say anything to anyone, that he'd let me handle it.  Well, it appears that did not happen, and the bruhaha I tried to avoid happened.

When I found out, Acolyte was indeed gone,  I immediately went into action. UPSET? You can take that right to the bank, I had just been informed that my beloved friend had died. So in an effort to take all of Chani into consideration, I am guilty of delaying a bit until I had things arranged.

I do apology for not sitting and reading the shout box during this time frame, so your concerns about Acolyte were not being deliberately ignored, they hadn't been seen, as I was quite busy.

If I deserve your anger, then so be it.  I had more to do than sit here doing nothing or making secret pacts with anyone, maybe you can forgive me for not thinking only of myself, maybe not.  Up to you.  DID I CRY?YOU ARE DAMNED RIGHT I DID!! will I apologize for that? Not just no, but HELL NO!   breezy

edit to add this:  Changed some in order to take my own advice

please please, can we now bury this and remember Acolyte

Um, from what I can see, I am the ONLY one getting the hate mail and anger from all this.  Nobody is angry at you for anything Breezy. 

14 people like this

Thank you unity...that was beautiful.  

You have such a beautiful and special way of  seeing  things.  Very healing thoughts at this horribly difficult time.  All of your posts on this thread have touched me deeply. The light and the love on this forum is quite amazing.  I know we all are feeling the pain of Acolytes loss deeply.  The last few days have been some of the most painful of my life and i am not alone.

And thank you Triton , no apologies necessary we are all doing the best we can.

I love you all.

Redd

14 people like this

Wonder if Aco is wearing his favorite suit now 8)

post-840-0-41414400-1440216682_thumb.jpg

13 people like this

This is Aco's final Shout Box entry.

post-11-0-59766700-1440221225_thumb.jpg

12 people like this