T

Know 'them' by their Mark

200 posts in this topic

I'm so sorry - I've been gone for forever......and now I'm utterly out of the loop....

In all of the above - is this all false??  I surely hope so as I did not sleep well last night...

My brain is in a fog that I can't seem to pull out of.....and I've had 5 cups of coffee....LOL

3 people like this

Scratch that - I've read enough to catch up........

Nothing ever changes.......nothing ever stays the same.....

Waiting for positive changes for the whole of humanity.....and yet...it does not come.....I try to be the rainbow every day....and it makes no difference in the battle.   I really don't think relief is anywhere in site.

Pointless, really.

Take care,

W2K

6 people like this

W2K....yup.....I think *all of us feel the same way....and agreed...there is no relief in site....folks are now divided into groups: the "we knew this was going happen and we tried to tell you....and now it is here and it is too late" group....the "wow those crazy people were right.....and now I see everything they were spewing on about....and it is too late to do anything..." and finally, the "buying into all the crap, continuing to be pawns in the giant game" group....

Hopefully there are enough people in the first group - perhaps supported by the 2nd group (they would be blind followers though - because it is too late to go into the rabbit hole)....to make that difference....they need to make their move...

5 people like this

The list of the signs:

http://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/

I am absolutely not sure if you can see through which peeps are from the Anunnakine faction and which peeps are from the Vlash/Mitre faction, so be ware.

(The US has been infiltrated massively by the Vlash faction and its hybrids to start with.)

But if someone is using the signs intentionally, then you can guess that they are from "the FACTIONS".

Apparently both sides mimic the other signals to confuse the opposition or leaving some message using the signs so it's very difficult for us to know who is who without being in the know far deeper.

But at least we can grasp what kind of signs to watch out for...

4 people like this

@unity - thanks for the illuminati signs in your above post.  I'd be interested if anyone could do a palm reading of Jay-Z's hands!  The celebrity pics were interesting, but by the time I got to the bottom of the article, I had to think that I've done many of those signs myself, and surely it's the intention behind signs that give them meaning.  And then as a caveat was this:

Some (Most) celebs are genuinely confused as to why people believe they have joined the Illuminati or are in league with Satan.

Question everything.

post-2458-0-95487100-1448231605.jpg

4 people like this

Deekin, I have to agree with you.

Unknowingly, I was using the signs in daily life, myself.

Just take a look at those pictures Japanese peeps take with big smiles on their faces in their snap shots....they use the Churchill silly V sign, even though they know who and what Churchill did to them...they just don't have the connection of the meaning to it at all.

It's like infiltrating the image and letting it to sink down also producing 2nd and 3rd generations of people just copying the sign, with now watered down/added/changed meaning to it.

So though everyone there keeps on using V sign as the "PEACE" sign and thinking it's positive thing, and all cool to use, they are just continuing the trend of passing and imprinting the image to more peeps....

I learned it only after I started to study about "their" signs....

Only the education about them can change, I think.

1 person likes this

But if enough of us, the tipping point, continued to use symbols with the positive intention we've come to believe they are - like the  peace sign - we could turn that belief around.  And maybe if we were to go far enough back in history/prehistory, the symbols were of good intention originally.  As another thought, if the masses are using these symbols unknowingly and with positive thoughts, perhaps their essence is being watered down and the symbols are becoming meaningless anyway.

5 people like this

Great point!

I think we gotta see where the sign started to spread wildly. 

Because that's when the propaganda of the use of that particular sign is employed as a propaganda, I think.

Be it religion, be it advertising via MSM etc....and WHO was behind spreading that particular propaganda.

So many layers and layers of those intel wars going on for centuries, it is hard to see the signs in clarity.(´Д`)

When I work on art works, I realise how much of the signs and "significance" come into the construction of "beautiful design", but that hunch to feel the beauty is immersed with the unified consciousness of us, the Humanity, and depending on how much the signs are sinking in among us, they also become easy to be replicated because so many people register the sign as "beautiful". 

I can only try to be MINDFUL in use of motifs and the design as a total. Ummmmmmmmm.

5 people like this

YATAGARASU

Though this image may not make any use for us here, but I thought I drop it in so at least you peeps would know something about it.

This is the name given to a Secret Society that backs up Japan, which predates Freemason or I__i_a_i or any other recent European organisation aimed for the male-oriented Paternal societies.

Their history is said to go back 2500 years and more.

yatagarasu.jpg

http://blog-imgs-43.fc2.com/m/y/d/mydama/yatagarasu.jpg

The location of the shrine where above image exists: http://www.hongutaisha.jp/

The meaning of the legs of Craw is from left; the Humanity; the Earth; the Heaven.

The bird is said to come for the aid of defeating the "Older Gods", when the newly introduced gods including "Amaterasu Omikami" came to rule Japan, which they are said doing so till now....

Well, nowadays it's considered as the Sun worshiping being the main thing about Japanese Shinto, and since the image settled down, the energy had become Paternally oriented.

Now the Japanese Imperial blood line has to be carried over by males, totally rejecting females. :angry2:

We only got one princess of the "direct" descendant out of 2675 years history!!

Oh, and just another additional info in case you didn't know; the job of Japanese Emperor is to continuously manage huge number of prayers, rituals, and support work for the nation.

He is a SHAMAN.

And this Yatagarasu is existing to help protecting Japan in general.

Apparently consisted of 3 "golden members" as their top members, then 12 lower members, all of them to be very intellectually bright in many fields.

I have no idea how much Benjamin Fulford knows, but he'd be very very veeeeery interested in to dig deep and get close to these guys, I imagine....

But I say this clear; Japan was hijacked by you know who and the invaders had faced to a shocking difficulties in making the nation to let go of the former belief----they were full on GODDESS believers.

<From here, my speculations come in full on, so just take this as my personal take, please.>

So the alien faction had to compromise, used the Sun as the image of Goddess (In fact in their mind it wasn't so---more of Akhnaten line of Sun image use was what they wanted to install, but realised unable to force it to the nation, they decided to make the gradual shift in the concept that was attached to Goddess. They had to employ very tactful introduction of importance in Paternity, not Maternity as it was before then.) and even had to create the new Goddess figure so they can control Japanese psyche.

This newly created Goddess is "Amaterasu Omikami", who is the main figure now worshiped in the highest ranking Shrines in Japan.

But Japanese people haven't forgotten the real Goddess yet. It's still in the background of their animism, appreciation for everything and anything stems from that belief.

Maybe you are wondering why I'm talking about the Goddess here...

That's because one of the Anunnakine faction, Karistus, are also the creator Goddess believers.

It's uncanny how their Goddess creation myth and Japanese Goddess creation myth matches in the critical point..mmmmmmmm.....

Arc also mentioned that the story shared about the Goddess creation myth of Karistus to Japanese are also shared with the Native Americans' myth.

I do believe whole lot of oldest beliefs were generated from the sacred Goddess beliefs across the globe.

9 people like this

The Marks for Hybrids Gathering Places

Originally I posted these images in the Vip thread, but since then, over 3 months, I think it's important that these come out for everyone to learn now, so there's some reference point....

The marks are used as indicators of which faction is governing the location, apparently, but these marks appear on or around where the Hybrids gather.

The info source is DS in his older vid not that I can recall which one exactly....sorry!!

Warning: DON'T JUST GO IN AND TRY TO MINGLE WITH PEEPS THERE, when you find the marks. Just observe quietly, stay outside.

Especially anything to do with the Vlash/Mitre faction...you'd possibly experience rather nasty repercussion by muscling in the scene.

I wrote on the original post, too, but I had found the fish (the one Christian peeps are using liberally, slapped on their cars etc) PAINTED ROUGHLY on the walls and on the PAVEMENT (just why you wonder...it was painted by a brush, and the colour was blue), in a inconspicuous manner...they were not so large but maybe about 10~15cm, around a pub, I thought.

At that time, I didn't know the information about the signs, so I only thought "Gee it's weird, why Christian peeps are doing this" then left the place. This was in the middle of busy township.

When I watched the DS vid talking about the marks and how to distinguish them apart, I almost fell off my chair, realising he's not giving us a fib....there are peeps using those indicators actually existing among us all......

Suddenly the words/world of DS got closer to my own, I felt.

<Click to enlarge>

The Marks used by the Anunnakine faction Hybrids:

post-11-0-50244300-1448339101_thumb.jpg

The Marks used by the Vlash/Mitre faction Hybrids:

post-11-0-91286000-1448339173_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-31265300-1448339210_thumb.jpg

What do you do when you find the marks: Perhaps you can post here and warn peeps of where they are.

If you are going to take pics of the marks, please try to be inconspicuous as much as you can, so that no one notices it's you trying to take their pics.

6 people like this

Hats off for the amazing effort put into making of this vid...

It starts with Rain man references, then goes on and on and on and on....

The only issue with the listings are that you can't tell apart which one is our good "ANTI-NWO" song, and which one is the faction-based brainwashing material.

7 people like this

Not that I agree with what's been stated but it was good to revisit some of the artworks.

That monk with a reptilian like creature coming out from back was freaky...

6 people like this

Fact ;

Dr Sean Vross , the uploader of the above video is sadly now in prison , for " outing " via his YT channel the whole " hidden in plain sight " symbology / symbolism .

He " Sean " a native South African , multilinguist , has been living in Switzerland for a number of years , and during that time he and his family have suffered persecution from gov.agencies . He was forced to leave his family and home and travelled around Europe exposing all that he came upon . 

The " M " sign is SHE - Goddess  . The " little " finger being apart from the other fingers . When the " little " finger " is closed to join the other fingers , that is the sign of Maitre prevelant in Germany . 

Remember ; both sides have used and misused & stolen " signs " to confuse & mislead our " history "

Edit to add ;  Correction my bad 

7 people like this

post-135-0-06725200-1449393240_thumb.jpg

© Christian Hartmann / Reuters

Do you see it? 

post-135-0-77275500-1449393366_thumb.jpg

11 people like this

The New ‘Star Wars’ Posters Are All About the One-Eye Sign

Posted By: IZAKOVIC

Date: Sunday, 6-Dec-2015 10:11:14

In Response To: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is the man of the year by TIME? (IZAKOVIC)

...In my series of articles Symbolic Pics of the Month, I regularly highlight the one-eye sign in popular culture as its omnipresence reflects the stronghold of the occult elite has on mass media. It is their sign. In the case of Star Wars, things take giant proportions due to the extreme anticipation of the new movie, the series’ massive fan base and the fact that die-hard fans will embrace every piece of media associated with the movie. In short, it is yet another step into turning popular culture into one big tool of propaganda for the occult elite...

More:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-new-star-wars-posters-are-all-about-the-one-eye-sign/

---

IZAKOVIC

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=34371

8 people like this

thanks unity and others !

i also have taken a picture of me covering my left eye when i was recording music 

i didn't even know ! i was just under a spell but i became more and more aware the lifestyles that lead on those roads

so after much heavy head bumps and what i believe was force field attacks

i began to make my own styles and stages that lead to certain thinks 

i was always fascinated by John Lennon 

although i liked some of his band stuff 

the more real songs appealed more to me but this was after he became more conscious and he even said 

that his band songs were like the trojan horse force 

i also saw this with Michael Jackson transformation 

and they usually are projected as the baddies then saint like after some time

5 people like this

Independence Day: Resurgence

It is all there:

- UN military force battling the aliens

- The alien threat

- The world united as one due to an ET threat.

- A bit of the moon/luna as well

10 people like this

Childhood's End started last night too

5 people like this

Independence Day: Resurgence

It is all there:

- UN military force battling the aliens

- The alien threat

- The world united as one due to an ET threat.

- A bit of the moon/luna as well

-female president (summer 16 release)

-back engineered skunky  workz

i know some have been listening to the winds,

you have Kumo

thnx

T

11 people like this

Any comments on the new Star Wars movie T?

1 person likes this

Any comments on the new Star Wars movie T?

the new star wars movie is franchised intellectual property like the rest of them

lucas sold out to disney

im not so excited about it, maybe i will watch it once others filter it for me

i would rather watch Top Secret again, or Airplane oh heck whats a little festive season without Trading Places

11 people like this

There is a message in this story. The death, the kid holding the world and the photo taken in Turkey.

Jimmy Carter's 28-year-old grandson suddenly dies in a hospital of an unknown cause

Posted By: NaturalWisdom

Date: Monday, 21-Dec-2015 12:46:13

Devastated ex-president Jimmy Carter announces his 28-year-old grandson's death to his Sunday school class - after the tragedy made him late for church for the first time ever

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com

20 December 2015

http://dailym.ai/1QFRbYv

• Jeremy Carter said he felt unwell on Saturday and went for a nap

• Hours later his mother tried to wake him, but realized his heart stopped

• He died in hospital on Sunday. It's not yet known how he died

• It comes two weeks after the ex-president announced he was cancer free

Former president Jimmy Carter's (center) grandson Jeremy (pictured left in 2009) has died unexpectedly at the age of 28. Carter is seen talking to Jeremy and another grandson Hugo Wentzel (right) in Istanbul, Turkey

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=35739

post-584-0-96097100-1450738712_thumb.jpg

12 people like this