T

Know 'them' by their Mark

200 posts in this topic

this thread is about identity markers used by different "clubs" whom compose the grid of global control.

i started with masonic insignia as it is more readily identifiable by most but should not be limited to

im a bit dismaied with the fact that im the only one able to capture pics of these markers or at least bothered to post.

all threads i start lest one are supposed to be a collective effort

Sorry T am being slack I take pics with my shadow special friend Mr ANDROID only to discover he has buried the images in his many apps, upon discovery I have concluded that he wants me to find an electronic mailing system to send them to his mate who lives in the WINDOW No 7 but the middle man Mr Goo_ keeps gurgling and refusing to play ball....why do I get the feeling that something so simple seems so complicated .... LOL

I will get there mate, if only I could learn to use tablets instead of thinking I need to have a drink whenever I handle them... 

When time permits I will hunt around a bit.... 

Here is one I sent to myself so I could send it on by myself to myself and then post on here.... sheeesh 

Here we have a Doctor showing his blood line with the shield and double headed eagle holding .... in its talons (strange for a doctor)

post-135-0-60841900-1440495925_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

lol P im having same probs with dumb phone

pic you posted is showing alligiance with Byzantine tradition

its not an eagle but a double headed Phoenix

google Byzantine or orthodox christian insignia for further ref

i see the doc is of greek origin by the name

damn diaspora we are everywhere lol

T

ed2+ colours are a giveaway too white and cyan

6 people like this

Sorry T am being slack I take pics with my shadow special friend Mr ANDROID only to discover he has buried the images in his many apps, upon discovery I have concluded that he wants me to find an electronic mailing system to send them to his mate who lives in the WINDOW No 7 but the middle man Mr Goo_ keeps gurgling and refusing to play ball....why do I get the feeling that something so simple seems so complicated .... LOL

I will get there mate, if only I could learn to use tablets instead of thinking I need to have a drink whenever I handle them... 

When time permits I will hunt around a bit.... 

Here is one I sent to myself so I could send it on by myself to myself and then post on here.... sheeesh 

Here we have a Doctor showing his blood line with the shield and double headed eagle holding .... in its talons (strange for a doctor)

attachicon.gifIMAG0073.jpg

The name is Greek (Papantoniou), the colors are greek (blue and white) and the shield is like the byzantine flag...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_flags_and_insignia

---EDIT---

lol T beat me to it!

5 people like this

Yes it is the Flag of the Greek Orthodox Church ( Phoenix) which is interesting in that a surgeon is using it. He must do special work, Gods work obviously. If the Phoenix heads had crowns it would have been the Seal of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople but thats another story connected to the church 

Good to see you all passed your first test... I will progress to architecture next time I am in town for you... you Doric's are all Corinthian but then of course it is always Ionic  

Or is it Black on red ... nah its Red on Black  so long as its on the square lol

6 people like this

just some side info on the Byzantine insignia

the symbol remains the same but the background colour signifies intent

from memory red or deep blue are peacetime colours and denote location in the empire

purple was used only when the empire was on war footing

the Byzantine empire is historicaly the longest lasting empire in modern human history spanning just shy of a thousand years

now ask yourselves why you (probably) never heard of them

its christian patron Constantine (Constantinople=istanbul) was ordained a christian on his death bed

your modern bibles were composed during the empires days

the crusaders attacked Constantinople on their way down to Palestine (go figure)

the pope John Paul II apologised to the Byzantine Orthodox church for catholic atrocities against it

Aghia Sofia (Fanari=beacon) is still the seat of the patriarch of the orthodox christian faith although has been superseeded by Athens and St. Petersburg in present day

lots more to add but moving away from thread topic

T

8 people like this

Freemasonry under the Empire

It was during this period that French Freemasonry would experience its first golden age, as the number of lodges grew from 300 to 1,220 in ten years.

Bonaparte (initiated in "The Perfect Sincerity" Lodge of Marseilles) became Grand Master of the Grand Orient, which was entirely devoted to Napoleon and rarely failed to criticize the fiercely independent Scottish lodges.

Napoleon's relationship with the Grand Orient was all the more excellent that Roëttiers de Montaleau undertook to purify anti-Bonapartists, and that there were then among the dignitaries of the obedience:

• Prince Louis Bonaparte
  • The Chancellor of the Empire Jean-Jacques Régis of Cambaceres
  • Marshals Andre Massena (initiated in Toulon in 1784 by "The Students of Minerva," a member of many lodges, including "The Real Friends Meeting" in Nice and the military lodge "The Perfect Friendship," GODF administrator and member of the Supreme Council), Joachim MuratFrançois Etienne Christophe Kellermann ("Saint Napoleon" Lodge, Paris), Charles Augereau (initiated in the lodge "The Children of Mars" in The Hague during his assignment in Holland, then a member of the Parisian Lodge "The Candor" before becoming Worshipful Master of the "Friends of the Arts and Glory" regimental Lodge), François Joseph Lefebvre ("Friends Meeting," Mainz), Catherine Dominique de PerignonJean-Mathieu Philibert Serurier (Parisian lodges "St. Alexander of Scotland" and "The Imperial Bee"), Guillaume Brune ("Saint-Napoleon", Orient of Paris and "The Constant Friendship"), Adolphe Edouard Casimir Joseph Mortier (33°), Jean-de-Dieu Soult and Jean Lannes
  • Senators Antoine-César de Choiseul-Praslin ("The Candor," Paris), Arnail-Francis de Jancourt, Louis-Joseph-Charles Amable de Luynes and Dominique Clement de Ris
  • Deputy Luc Duranteau de Baune
  • Grand Chancellor of the Legion of Honor Bernard Germain Etienne de Lacepede (member of the "Nine Sisters" and "Saint Napoleon" lodges in Paris)
  • Scholar Joseph Jérôme Lefrançois de Lalande (the first Worshipful Master of the "Nine Sisters" Lodge in Paris)
  • Generals Etienne Macdonald and Horace Sebastiani
  • Contre-Admiral Charles Rene Magon de Medine
  • Ambassador Pierre Riel de Beurnonville
  • Interior Minister Jean-Baptiste de Nompere de Champagny
  • Constable Joseph Fouché (initiated in the "Sophie Madeleine, Queen of Sweden" Lodge in Arras) and the first president of the Court of Appeal Honoré Muraire (in original records of the secularization of the Civil State).
  • Brother Jean-Antoine Chaptal ("The Perfect Union," Montpellier) was in charge of agriculture.

Clearly the Freemasonry was still in power, and its influence not hidden.

Napoleon I, whether he had been initiated or not, was wary of Freemasonry, which he monitored through Joseph Fouché, and although the lodges displayed his bust in their temples and considered any challenge to his regime a serious Masonic error, some workshops were devoted mainly to celebrating the glory of the Emperor ("Napoléomagne", "The French Saint-Napoleon"), while others used the distinctive Masonic signage to conceal the work of subversive royalist activities ("St. Napoleon", in Angers).

There was a strong development of Masonic military lodges under the Empire, and Napoleon saw in that Masonic presence a powerful means of military cohesion and a tool for his European ambitions (using his own passionate feelings to unite the Brotherhood).

loge_adoption_pt.jpg
Receipt of a young woman in a Lodge of Adoption under the First Empire

Enlarge

As for Lodges of Adoption (women's lodges attached to men's lodges by a ritual called "adoption"), most weakened under the Empire, except for those of the Empress Josephine, who was a Grand Mistress ("Free Knights" and "Sainte Caroline" Lodges of Adoption, in Paris). In 1808, Lodges of Adoption were banned by the male Masons as "contrary to its constitution". The Masonic practice of adoption did not survive into the nineteenth century, except marginally.

Trade guilds, which had been banned during the Revolution – a prohibition reinforced by the Consulate – were tolerated, but closely monitored, under the Empire. At the beginning of the nineteenth century, the guilds were organized around three rites. The rite of Father Soubise included roofers, plasterers and carpenters. Those seen as heirs to the Holy Duty to God (Catholic, royalist and Bonapartist), followers of Master Jacques, gathered stonemasons, smiths and tanners, as well as some otherprofessions (rope makers, basket makers, hatters, etc.).

Under the rite of Solomon, which welcomed Protestant or agnostic members with a Republican, left-leaning political sensitivity, one found foreign stonemasons (C:.E:.) and the Journeymen of the Duty of Freedom (I:.N:.D:.G:.), which separated from the Duty of Freedom in 1804 under the pressure of freethinking and anticlerical trade union members. It was during that period that a French Freemason journeyman introduced the third grade in the Duty of Freedom (which now included affiliates of members), and an aristocratic body (the "insiders") composed mainly of members established as Masters was formed.

In 1804, the system of Beneficent Knights of the Holy City (the final stage of the Rectified Rite or Regime), which had been dormant during the French Revolution, was revived in Besançon.

In 1805, the first of two series of the rite of Mizraim (symbolic degrees 1-33° and philosophical degrees 34-66°) developed in France and Italy, borrowing various high levels from the eighteenth century

• The rite of the Metropolitan Chapter of France
  • The Rite of Perfection of the Council of Eastern and Occidental Emperors (also used for AASR)
  • The Adonhiramite rite
  • The rite of the Grand Lodge of the Regular Masters of Lyon
  • The rite of the Scottish Mother Lodge of Marseilles
  • The Strict Templar Observance (SOT) and the Rectified Scottish Rite (RSR),
  • The Primitive Rite of Namur, the Scottish Philosophical Rite of Avignon, the Golden Rosicrucian, the Inside Brothers of Asia and the Egyptian Rite of Cagliostro.

Specific contributions rose from the gradations of Chaos (49-50°) and Key Masonics (54-57°).

That same year, Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Perigord was introduced to the Imperial Lodge of the Free Knights in Paris, where he remained apprenticed throughout his life.

It was also in 1805 that the Grand Orient created a Grand Executive Board of Rites, where some Brothers received the 33rd degree, in violation of agreements with the Sublime Council. The latter reacted by denouncing the text, restoring the Grand Lodge and Scottish General, and reinstating its authority over the entire AASR. But again, the imperial power intervened on behalf of the Grand Orient and forced the signing of a power-sharing agreement that gave it authority over the first eighteen degrees, with the Supreme Council of France overseeing the nineteenth to thirty-third.

Contrary to the wishes of Napoleon, there were now two rival Masonic powers in France, so the next year, to ensure control of the Supreme Council, he named Chancellor Jean Jacques Régis de Cambaceres the Sovereign Grand Commander instead of Grasse-Tilly or one of several dignitaries of the Grand Orient (Dominique Clement de Ris, Pierre Riel de Beurnonville, Catherine Dominique de Pérignon, Honoré Muraire, D'Aigrefeuille, etc.).

cambaceres_pt.jpg
Jean-Jacques Régis de Cambaceres, Grand Commander of the AASR in France from 1806 to 1821.

Enlarge

In the next decade, the Supreme Council dedicated itself to developing the "Guide to Scottish Freemasons", which took its roots from the Scottish Mother Lodges and Freemasonry of English and American Ancients (particularly Three Distinct Knocksof 1760) but also in the Freemason Regulator of the Modern French Rite. For the blue lodges (the first three workshops degrees), there was the "Journal of Symbolic three grades of the Ancient and Accepted Rite".

On February 18, 1806, two months after the battle of Austerlitz, Napoleon I decided to build a triumphal arch, a project that involved several Freemasons. Brother Jean-Baptiste Champagny Nompère convinced the Emperor to choose the site of the monument in these terms: "An Arch of Triumph that features the most majestic, superb and picturesque view, of the imperial palace of the Tuileries ... It will strike admiration in the traveler entering Paris ... It will imprint in any visitor to the French capital an indelible memory of its incomparable beauty ... Although the visitor has gone away, he will always have in front of him the triumphant arch. Your Majesty will cross it on your way to Malmaison, St. Germain, St. Cloud and even to Versailles ..."

Brother Jean Chalgrin ("The Simple Hearts of the North Star" Lodge, Paris), an architect, drew up the plans, based upon an initial draft prepared by Brother Charles Louis Balzac ("The Great Sphinx" Lodge, Paris). Under the July Monarchy (constitutional monarchy in France under King Louis-Philippe, starting with the July Revolution of 1830), two Brothers were to be in charge of the sculpture in bas-relief of the North Face - Francois Rude (The Marseillaise) and Jean-Pierre Cortot (The Peace of Vienna).

It was probably also in 1806 that Pierre-Joseph Briot, Governor of Abruzzo (under the authority of Joseph Bonaparte), introduced the Carbonari in Italy and started a "Secret Society of Philadelphian Republicans" at Besançon, "Good Cousin Carbonari" of the woodsman rite of Alexander the Great's Order of the Forger, which became affiliated at the rite of Mizraim in 1810.

Meanwhile, Filippo Buonarroti, a French revolutionary from Pisa and an old friend of Gracchus Babeuf, who knew Briot at Sospel, spent 30 years serving the lodges, especially within his own organization ("The Perfect Sublime Masters", under the direction of a "Great Firmament"), to cover up the spread of revolutionary ideas, Babouvist ideals and communism. Although its incidence was relatively limited, this unfortunate confusion between Freemasons and Carbonari ideas would quickly be interpreted as the politicization of the lodges.

The same year, 1806, saw the demise of the Strict Templar Observance (SOT), which did not survive the Revolution..."

http://www.napoleon-empire.com/freemason.php

So it appears as though he was involved with a sect of Freemasonry but that went astray from popular thought,yet we note here that adoption of women in that order went downhill from Napoleon on... so I think we can safely say he had the teachings and gathered occult knowledge and varied symbolism that probably points to some real inner mysteries, should one care to look... 

3 people like this

http://www.loomis.com/en/

i see their vans almost daily and will post a pic

here's some money majik for you

of course its (a legal entity is a neuter) a part of a larger company i will spare you the details

managing what with what?

stars of lower magnitude..,

loominate my little friend, foolis

post-308-0-09049400-1440527156_thumb.png

7 people like this

have you ever watched the end of all movies before?

post-308-0-48134900-1440537705_thumb.jpg

10 people like this

http://www.loomis.com/en/

i see their vans almost daily and will post a pic

here's some money majik for you

of course its (a legal entity is a neuter) a part of a larger company i will spare you the details

managing what with what?

stars of lower magnitude..,

loominate my little friend, foolis

• Loomis (company), a cash handling company, formerly a subsidiary of Securitas AB

In Roman mythologySecuritas was the goddess of security and stability. especially the security of the Roman Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securitas

And we know where the Roman Empire or is it the Holy Roman Empire resides these days ;) 

Some further digging and we have the financial connection and money movement origins 

Horatio G. Loomis

Loomis was a native of Vermont who came to Chicago as a pioneer settler in 1834. A grocer by trade, Loomis also was an entrepreneur who became involved in many businessfields, including commodities trading.

The four financial trading exchanges of ChicagoIllinois, USA, are a vital economic asset to the international economy. Chicago, being the transportation hub of the nation's breadbasket, was the most logical location for the agricultural commodities futures contract trading business.

Loomis was one of the organizers of the Chicago Board of Trade in 1848, the city's first financial trading exchange. Initially, the CBOT dealt only in futures contracts foragricultural products. Subsequently, it began dealing in precious metals and later developed into a more broad-based futures exchange.

Loomis died in 1900. Loomis Boulevard at 1400 west in Chicago is named for him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horatio_G._Loomis

6 people like this

symbol depicted in crop circle returns to the most important announcement

in which the very same symbol is depicted in the video

hera and zeus; clockwise and anticlockwise sun

also the crescent of venus is present in the first picture

8 people like this

companies did not always start out as part of the control matrix

one can trace their moment of adherance via a change in their logo

an arc over the logo means ' everything under the sky'

an arc under the logo usualy denotes extra planetary activity          

How do you know these things?  I just can't comprehend your brain and those others on Chani who possess this kind of knowledge.  Fascinating to say the least.  And I mean this with absolutely no disrespect.  I am in awe of the knowledge of the Chani folks.

12 people like this

....What Foop said.  I often read things, then investigate on my own, then sit back in utter amazement at the vast array of knowledge I'm blessed to be surrounded with...if only thru the internet.  I no longer doubt my sanity (well, ok, maybe somewhat).  I just wait for everything that's been presented to bubble up to the surface and smile because there are NO coincidences.  I told my spouse a few weeks back that the economy was going spark off in a negative manner b/c of fine China...and when all of that went down recently - he was like - how did you know???  I smile a little smile and tell him I'm brilliant - he just doesn't know it ;D

Hope you all don't mind I didn't tell him about you...LOLOL.

SGPB and hugs to you Parker.

W2K

20 people like this

Its the old souls-------------- 8)

6 people like this

This place, which is known to the cognoscenti as Cthulhuchurch has Their images everywhere, blatant and seemingly unnoticed.

I really must go to this groovy event when it arrives in town on the 25th

670873-314874-34_zpsff1ygnoc.jpg

This is a commonly seen logo locally. Meat processing in Africa...?

1_zpscnatypuy.jpg

7 people like this

How do you know these things?  I just can't comprehend your brain and those others on Chani who possess this kind of knowledge.  Fascinating to say the least.  And I mean this with absolutely no disrespect.  I am in awe of the knowledge of the Chani folks.

Agreed Foop! I've no idea what's being discussed most of the time but also get the feeling it's too important not to read. I just hope I'm taking it in on another level :)

6 people like this

Agreed Foop! I've no idea what's being discussed most of the time but also get the feeling it's too important not to read. I just hope I'm taking it in on another level :)

if you spend enough time noticing things around you, after a while you get to SEE what is coming next

it is however, rather tough to understand algebra without learning arithmetic first

noticing the small and big is something we are free to do but guided to not do

spending too much time in the aetheric plane takes ones focus away from the material (which i comprehend acts as a painkiller to material life)

i can show you the door and if you find it important open it and explore the room at your will

one of the most important markings in the matrix is that of the Chevron

as in the oil giant and marlboro and the tv series stargate (markers on the gate itself) and and

thats a door, if you want to explore whats inside, do so

14 people like this

Apollo became associated with dominion over colonists, and as the patron defender of herds and flocks. and remember the chevron symbol is associated with the star gates, in that you dial in 9 chevron points to activate the two gates... so much in so simple a symbol

10 people like this