phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

299 posts in this topic

The Black Goo story 

3 people like this

I don't quite know what to make of this. It's recent correspondence from a person who is keeping track of oddities in an area which is haarped regularly.

It's on the coast.

"Wednesday 11:23pm
Something suddenly occurred to me today - should have rung alarm bells earlier.
We currently have an absolute explosion in small round black stones in many areas - they are carried on board the bus on soles of shoes and rattle around the floor. A manifestation of your black goo? Started about two weeks ago, but gone mad in the last two days.
Thursday 11:42am
Thoughts? ???

Variable sizes but all are very dark, smooth, round, and getting everydamnwhere.
-Best advce is not to touch. There are numerous vids on GOM goo in a similar form. Not sure whether its Nature sequestring the stuff or what. Will ask on Chani later. But yes it does sound like It.
I have picked up and examined some of them, sorry. They are like nothing else stoney I've ever seen. Not road gravel. Every day I sweep lots of them out of the bus.
-Damn.
They have a high pitched sound when dropped, almost a click.The stones have no sharpness at all.
-Do they look composite?
No, they look very solid and they just appear everywhere.The stones are also being found scattered in gardens in hilly suburbs quite a way from the harbour.Update: there's a new rash of wee stones.

Latest batch are much more angular (flat faces) but still dark and rollable. Some are leaving black marks where they have been trodden-on."

Is it Black Goo?

Thoughts from those more knowledgeable please.

8 people like this

It must have been Sept this year when I was visiting family near Wollongong, south coast, south of Syd and we went to the beach.  I collected these samples and was told they were lava - and they're lightweight.  However there were also masses of small, shiny black somethings.  I don't recall if they were sea critters or little stones.

post-2458-0-17430400-1446782075_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-51380200-1446782108_thumb.jp

7 people like this

Getting to grips with graphene | Shou-En Zhu | TEDxDelft

Graphene science | Mikael Fogelström | TEDxGöteborg

I'm going to give you these videos.  Yes I know both guys are a bit hard to understand, but just pay attention to all the uses for Graphene.  Tomorrow I hope to find the time to make a post you could find very interesting. 

7 people like this

This is going to be long.  Apologies to all.

AI  Artificial Intelligence    programmable intelligence  

Black goo=sentient intelligence, able to learn and respond to signals/instructions/vibrations/magnetics

C 60=Carbon Atom, the organism, black goo and also note, graphene is 100% carbon

ET=Extra Terrestrial

Hive Mind means atoms  make a visible attempt to rejoin with it's own kind  (the clock video I previously posted on this thread actually shows this happening)

Meteorites=method of transportation to this planet from space

Oil=method of getting around on this planet to start with

Acolyte told us this, the "black goo" (organism) was all encompassing, moreso than we ever dreamed possible.  He also told some of us, and I posted the chat where he speaks about us being caught between two signals and becoming conductors, and how at that point, only having a a certain gene would save us.  He also stated the organism had the ability to reanimate all things living and dead, and that anyone infected, would either die, or survive and become smarter, look younger and live longer.  Acolyte also said "water is the key", and you will note that both the videos above, mention the use of graphene to desalinate water. You can also see from the videos, how this entity is permeating every aspect of our lives.  Continually morphing and showing that it has the ability to accommodate every need we seem to have, like a true gift to us from the heavens. In everything from electronics to airplane skins, cell phones, you name it, including wearable armor, and wearable technology.  Speaking of heavens, think meteorites.  One hit Sudbury, Ontariio, Canada, nearly 2 Billion years ago, one hit the Yucatan Peninsula/GOM some 65 Million years ago. So this life form, organism(C 60-carbon, graphene) has been here a very long time, just waiting around for someone to discover it, like they did long ago, and to set it loose. 

An article DATE: APRIL 13, 1996

Buckyballs were Born in Space, Survived Meteor Impact

"Buckyballs found in a huge impact crater near Sudbury, Ontario came from space nearly two billion years ago, and arrived on Earth intact, a paper in tomorrow's issue of the journal Science shows. The paper offers perhaps the most compelling evidence yet to support the theory that as comets and meteorites bombarded Earth early in its history, they helped bring about life by fertilizing our planet with vital organic compounds.

Scientists at the University of Rochester and at Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego analyzed buckyballs (soccer-ball-shaped molecules of 60 carbon atoms) found at Sudbury, and concluded that they formed outside the solar system, yet survived the fiery impact as the meteorite or comet on which they hitched a ride crashed into Earth nearly two billion years ago.

Proof of origin comes in the form of the helium stowaways that have been locked inside the buckyballs since they were created nearly five billion years ago. The helium carries a telltale extra-terrestrial isotopic signature.

snip

Scientists have long debated how Earth's atmosphere formed, enabling life on the planet to begin. The origin of the element carbon is one key to unlocking the puzzle. "Two billion years ago, there were no higher-level plants and no concentrated sources of carbon on Earth," says Poreda. "The question has been, where did this all this carbon in the Sudbury complex come from? We have shown that it has an extra-terrestrial origin."

snip

Much like police use DNA fingerprinting to pinpoint a felon, scientists can use the isotopic ratios of elements to pinpoint their origins. The team extracted the helium from the buckyballs and used a mass spectrometer to measure the ratio of the rare isotope of helium, helium 3, to helium 4 (isotopes are atoms of the same element that have the same chemical behavior but slightly different weight). "The ratio of the helium inside the buckyballs is what we typically find in meteorites," says Poreda. "It's much higher than the ratio found anywhere on Earth, now or throughout Earth history."

Buckyballs are exotic molecules of carbon first discovered in 1985; they were nicknamed buckyballs because their structure resembles the geodesic domes designed by the engineer and architect Buckminster Fuller. Their carbon atoms are linked together in the shape of a soccer ball, forming a tiny cavity where molecules of such light elements as helium can nestle. Three years ago Poreda, working with Martin Saunders and colleagues at Yale, discovered that it was possible for buckyballs to lock helium inside.

http://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/news/bucky.html     <<stardust? Article on this thread mentions graphene in relation to smart dust.

Buckminsterfullerene

"Buckminsterfullerene (or bucky-ball) is a spherical fullerene molecule with the formula C60. It has a cage-like fused-ring structure (truncated icosahedron) which resembles a football (soccer ball), made of twenty hexagons and twelvepentagons, with a carbon atom at each vertex of each polygon and a bond along each polygon edge.

It was first generated in 1985 by Harold KrotoJames R. Heath, Sean O'Brien, Robert Curl, and Richard Smalley at Rice University.[2] Kroto, Curl and Smalley were awarded the 1996 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for their roles in the discovery of buckminsterfullerene and the related class of molecules, the fullerenes. The name is a reference to Buckminster Fuller, as C60 resembles his trademark geodesic domes. Buckminsterfullerene is the most common naturally occurring fullerene molecule, as it can be found in small quantities in soot.[3][4] Solid and gaseous forms of the molecule have been detected in deep space.[5]

Buckminsterfullerene is one of the largest objects to have been shown to exhibit wave–particle duality; as stated in the theory every object exhibits this behavior.[6][7] Its discovery led to the exploration of a new field of chemistry, involving the study of fullerenes.

snip

In solid buckminsterfullerene, the molecules C60 stick together via the van der Waals forces in the fcc motif. At low temperatures the individual molecules are locked against rotation. Upon heating, they start rotating at about −20 °C. This results in a first-order phase transition to a face-centered cubic (fcc) structure and a small, yet abrupt increase in the lattice constant from 1.411 to 1.4154 nm.[35]

C
 solid is as soft as graphite, but when compressed to less than 70% of its volume it transforms into a superhard form of diamond (see aggregated diamond nanorod).    <<remember the article about graphene, DNA? also mentioned in videos above. Remember me tel u entity stating our DNA is 33 pointed like a diamond?  (carbon)

C
films and solution have strong non-linear optical properties; in particular, their optical absorption increases with light intensity (saturable absorption).

60 forms a brownish solid with an optical absorption threshold at ~1.6 eV.[36] It is an n-type semiconductor with a low activation energy of 0.1–0.3 eV; this conductivity is attributed to intrinsic or oxygen-related defects.[37] Fcc C60 contains voids at its octahedral and tetrahedral sites which are sufficient large (0.6 and 0.2 nm respectively) to accommodate impurity atoms. When alkali metals are doped into these voids, C60converts from a semiconductor into a conductor or even superconductor

snip

In 1989 physicists Wolfgang Krätschmer and Donald R. Huffman observed unusual optical absorptions in thin carbon films produced by arc-processed graphite rods. Among other features, the IR spectra showed four discrete bands in close agreement to those proposed for C60. A paper published by the group in 1990 followed on from their thin film experiments, and detailed the extraction of a benzene soluble material from the arc-processed graphite. This extract had crystal and X-ray analysis consistent with arrays of spherical C60 molecules, approximately 0.7 nm in diameter.[20]

In 2012 a toxicity study by Tarek Baati and Fathi Moussa from the University of Paris, showed that C60 dissolved in olive oil was not toxic to rodents.[21] In a video interview with Professor Fathi Moussa regarding the study, further information was provided regarding the toxicity study, and the method of action whereby the lifespan of the rodents was increased by 90% relative to controls when the animals were dosed with C60 olive oil.[22]

Very interesting from:    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckminsterfullerene 

OK, so now how will this C60 carbon/black goo/organism  (graphene?)  possibly infect us all??

Aerobic- & strength gains, longevity, brain rejuvenation and tumor prevention with C60 olive oil

"Rats lived 90% longer on C60 olive oil and none of them developed the usual old-age tumors. C60 in olive oil also fully protects against normally lethal levels of free radical damage in the livers of rats. The correct name of this interesting substance is Lipofullerene C60 [buckminsterfullerene].  IOW Reanimates!

Our C60 oil on the Netherlands’ most popular talk show. We did not pay for that!
Anti-aging author Pim Christiaans shows our product on the Netherland’s top talkshow and says that C60 in olive oil is currently the world’s #1 most promising anti-aging product. Before we were notified of this fragment, we never heard of Dr. Christiaans. We do not work with resellers and we did not pay him to endorse our product (he does not mention our company or brand).

With C60-olive-oil slowly hitting mainstream awareness, a competitor of ours has interviewed the principal scientist of the C60 olive oil rat longevity study, asking about results, methodology, method of action, side effects etc. The interviewer plans to sell C60 oil on C60.net and on that site predictably makes people afraid of buying from us, the pioneers of this product. This because we exposed him as mentioning to consider using sonication to quickly mass-produce his product instead of two weeks of stirring under vacuum, as the original scientists did in their rat experiment. Sonication heats up the oil and likely causes an inferior product. We publicly questioned this terrible idea after Mr. Loera demanded twelve million dollars from us for using some vidcaps of this interview. He immediately responded by spreading FUD about “non-American producers of C60”.  We finally can show the interview below:"
snip
From the sidebar:
THE LAST RAT WAS KILLED 

The Baati study rats took only 24 doses during their entire lifetime, over a period of just 7 months and 24 doses only, starting when they were 10 months old. The increase in lifespan is officially 90% (almost twice as old!) but in reality it would be even higher, because Dr. Fathi Moussa admitted recently that they killed the last surviving rat when it was 5.5 years old because they wanted to wrap up the study. There is no substance that prolongs the life of mammals longer than C60 in olive oil. Not even the most expensive supplements such as Resveratrol come remotely close, and neither are those supplements supported by such solid evidence as the Baati study.

C 60 =  pure carbon - in oil - of course - and the last rat, lived so long they had to kill it to close the study!  REANIMATES ! Now who wouldn't be interested in trying that?  Longer life, healthier, more robust, more energy.  Pretty Clever, no?

But let's not forget that this pure C 60 carbon organism responds to signals also, perhaps layIng dormant in a body until activated by signals, or a certain frequency from say, a cell tower?   WIFI?  What happens IF you get caught between two signals?    We already know that these particular atoms when exposed to magnets/frequencies struggle to rejoin with others of their own kind, and why wouldn't they do so inside your body?  Why do I keep thinking of black cubes here?  In the GOM, they used calibrators to return the organism back into nano tubes, so why couldn't a certain frequency turn those C 60's in your body into Morgellon's fibers?? Living nano tube fibers. 

Two sine waves meeting in the middle create a scalar wave, what happens if you have the C 60 molecules in your body and are caught between them?  Is that the point Acolyte was talking about us being caught between the two, and god help us if we don't have a particular gene, one that would save us?   

post-5-0-40731100-1447127245_thumb.jpg

neodymium magnets??  are carbon based?      

I apologize for taking so long.  This info blew Phillip and I away yesterday, as it seems to all make sense and connect  Take it slow. I know it's a lot to digest.  Take the time to read all the links, and remember those videos, and the info about what all they are using C 60 for.  Draw your own conclusions.  Thanks to Phillipbbg for all links provided.   

12 people like this

Two sine waves meeting in the middle create a scalar wave

An extremely important point. Those sine waves would need to have a very precise phase orientation to buck each other, so to speak, and create a scalar wave. Or more precisely, cancel the force fields and leave other field(s) intact. Not to forget, in addition to scalar field there is also quantum and potential field. The ratio of these non-classical fields is what determines the outcome.

But what happens when three or more sine waves meet with precise phase and spatiotemporal organisation? Both in general terms as well as in relation to C60. That, my friends, is the ultimate question. Remember, certain numbers, like 3, 6 and 9 are nothing short of magical. Add to that certain harmonic frequencies and you start dealing with something truly extraordinary.

As an example, in our experiments, holding all other factors equal, changing the degree of symmetry can have drastically different effects on biological systems. 3 stimulates growth, 4 inhibits growth, 5 stimulates growth more than 3, while 6 stimulates as much as 5 but the growth is more apparent at different stages of the lifespan of the biological system.

Apply the allegory to black goo and C60 and as you see there is much to consider and explore in scientific setting. I would love to conduct experiments with black goo, but of course, safety first.

7 people like this

if you experiment with a graphine wafer you may well discover the sentient quality of the black goo in another form... and yes multiple waves work exactly as you describe kumo. 

5 people like this

Wow- that's alot to take in. Thinking about the olive oil though, the entity said something about oil causing sickness...I was thinking just motor oil, gasoline, etc. but was it referring to olive oil, too?

So Carbon nanotubes are cylinder-shaped graphite sheets. And they may be spraying them in chemtrails?

6 people like this

I think you are onto something cheetah....

2 people like this

Wow- that's alot to take in. Thinking about the olive oil though, the entity said something about oil causing sickness...I was thinking just motor oil, gasoline, etc. but was it referring to olive oil, too?

So Carbon nanotubes are cylinder-shaped graphite sheets. And they may be spraying them in chemtrails?

Not may be Cheetah9- they have been for a while. I am pretty sure that is what I saw in the water last year when doing my study. Last Nov- a year ago therabouts, the samples taken from the tap exhibited some odd looking globulets of some black substance- not being a trained scientist- I had no idea what I was looking at but did make notice of them in my notes. When I increased the radiation in stages, checking at hourly or daily  intervals, I saw that the block globulets were transforming and they were what grew into the thrashing tentacled thing- microorganism. When I increased the wavefield through the coils, however I began to see light through them- I distinctly saw rainbow hues coming them at one point.

Again recalling that at a certain frequency -518 hertz I noticed the black rods or balls which is what the original globulets had evolved into kept trying to hook each other but were unable to- I think because the frequency they needed to hook together was not right.

I like the( Kumo) idea of tri-scalar waves as that sounds like a way that we could keep them from fully forming. And the Boron. Dammit I should have saw this earlier. Borax kills them- which comes from Boron- thanks Arc.... now -how to make the scalar waves come through boron?

4 people like this

To answer the oils question, Cheetah, I asked Acolyte that very question about 2 years ago, and his response was, he didn't know.  He/they thought it was only in petroleum based oil, but recall too, that the me tel u entity stated that oil would become poisonous, and we'd stop using it.  To me, that indicated any and all oils, and Acolyte agreed that could definitely be true, but it was never specified in the releases.  It seems that it's more possible than not, but then perhaps it started out only in petroleum, but it's going to take human intervention in order to contaminate all oils. Which I might add, we seem to be doing quite nicely.  The releases were actually warnings, imo, but it seems not enough of us were reached in order to stop the organism's progression into our lives. 

8 people like this

If it's in the air, water, that means we're all infected. Maybe the gmo's contain receptors. The food needs water to grow. Remember T Bone Pickens stealing the water and rerouting it- was it to add something- is it in the aquifiers? And the Bushes buying the land in Paraguay with the aquifers. Nestles, is it in the bottled water they sell?

And oil, fish oil, too. I never thought about it, but what makes up oil, what common ingredients do petrol, fish, Olive, cottonseed, canola, etc. oils have in common that being from such different sources they are all oil?

7 people like this

My thinking all the time;

We need to keep in mind the fact that there are 2 organisms as such 

The native organism (original terra forming organism that in essence is the life of the planet called Earth) which we OFF the EARTH are family with.

and

The alien organism (the organism that came from outside of the Earth that has the same primary function - that being to terra form where ever it is into an environment where it can spawn its own life forms) 

Both organisms are performing there design brief and function , what has happened here on the little planet called Earth is TWO organisms have come together one that spawns organic life and has been seeded on this planet since god knows how long... and the other organism that spawns a life form that we would define as alien or artificial AI even matrix like ...

So to me one is defending itself and the other is by definition trying to establish itself as the dominant force on the planet.

Unfortunately depending upon which organism ends up becoming the ultimate life force will define those life forms that are left existing on this planet. The organics could well be destined for the history books or the alien hybrid life forms will be destined for the history books.. time will tell.

To put it into images here is as close as I can imagine it is:

native organism

wild-efficiency-the-natural-architecture

alien organism

v_t.jpg

10 people like this

Alright,  not sure where I'm going with this, but I will put whatever I find back into this post as an edit-

following the oil idea,

...from Wiki- what makes oil, oil. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil

An oil is any neutral, nonpolar chemical substance that is a viscous liquid at ambient temperatures and is both hydrophobic (immiscible with water, literally "water fearing") and lipophilic (miscible with other oils, literally "fat loving"). Oils have a high carbon and hydrogen content and are usually flammable and slippery.

The general definition of oil includes classes of chemical compounds that may be otherwise unrelated in structure, properties, and uses. Oils may be animal, vegetable, or petrochemical in origin, and may be volatile or non-volatile.

So, thinking the water is a good vehicle for the goo if it is oil based, as it won't dilute it, and would allow it to permeate all life forms as they depend on water.

In chemistry and physics, volatility is the tendency of a substance to vaporize. Volatility is directly related to a substance's vapor pressure. At a given temperature, a substance with higher vapor pressure vaporizes more readily than a substance with a lower vapor pressure.

The goo is dormant in cold temperatures and activates in warm, does this relate to volatility, if so, how?

leaving this here for now- have to do some things...

10 people like this

Jeez Phlip - you are so smart- wow. Yes there are two organisms. But let me be clear. Our original Mother Earth Goo is not programmed to harm the biological beings that live here- She - It is programmed naturally yet the ( what I call) Leviathan organism takes over the original  programming because it is aggressive and programmed to be so- all that needs done is to sideswipe the programming by jamming its' channels; and re-programming the original goo might I be so bold as to say that by using my E-coils much much bigger of course this may be accomplished by using a triangulation:

"What we’ve done here is used the operation of taking the second rate of change of A in each coordinate direction as a means of multiplying the original function for the wave by a number proportional to the square of its frequency in that direction. Then by adding up all the second rates of change we get the sum of the squares, which equals |k|2, a factor that’s completely independent of the particular direction of the propagation vector.

Now |k| = 2 π νmax, but for the sake of brevity (to avoid having factors of 2 π everywhere) we will adopt the notation of “angular frequencies”, which are written with the symbol ω and are equal to 2 π times ordinary frequencies, ν. With this notation, |k| = 2 π νmax = ωm, and we can rewrite the last equation as:

x2A + ∂y2A + ∂z2A + ∂t2A + ωm2 A = 0 (RSW)

This equation makes no reference to any of the specifics of our original plane wave. All it refers to is a quantity A that varies over four-space, and a number ωm that is independent of the shape of the wave.

We will call this equation the Riemannian Scalar Wave (RSW) Equation. A “scalar” just means a number at each point in four-space that all observers can agree on, as distinct from, say, the components of a vector, which will depend on their choice of coordinate system. This equation is a four-dimensional version of an equation that occurs in the physics of our own universe, known as the Helmholtz equation.

The operation of taking a rate of change is linear: if s is a constant and A and B are functions of x:

x
(
s

A
) = 
s
 ∂
x
A

x
(
A
 + 
B
) = ∂
x
A
 + ∂
x
B

The same is true of second rates of change, and of course it’s also true of multiplication by a constant such as ωm2. So the RSW equation is a linear equation: if we take two solutions and add them, or multiply a solution by a constant, the result will be another solution. Since all Riemannian plane waves that share the same ωm satisfy the RSW equation, a wave formed by adding together any number of such plane waves will also satisfy it. For example, the wave we formed by adding together 61 plane waves at the end of the last section will satisfy the RSW equation..."

But note that we are using three scalar wavefields and they move in a circular pattern not linear. 

It is a bit above my head but I can "see" what can be achieved if one uses a wave that comes from three sources - it will disable in- formation and the Riemannian principal is done inside a vacumm which is not that reliable since we are not living in one- please anyone who has access to a vacuum chambre this test has to be tried- I really think it will work!

\http://gregegan.customer.netspace.net.au/ORTHOGONAL/03/Waves.html#SW

9 people like this

Awesome posts guys! Thanks for picking up the bezerk trail again! Seems it will all be coming full circle soon enough..

Now who is going to be the one to buy that C60 in olive oil and do some testing on it?

7 people like this

Awesome posts guys! Thanks for picking up the bezerk trail again! Seems it will all be coming full circle soon enough..

Now who is going to be the one to buy that C60 in olive oil and do some testing on it?

I think you elected yourself luk3! Lol....

3 people like this

Lol I wish I had a setup to test the components of it! As far as ingesting it, well I don't think I can bring myself to do that either!

What would one need to get some real results on the makeup of this substance? Gc/ms and the like is expensive to run, at least from my understanding. Is there any inexpensive testing that could be used to gather information on this substances contained within?

Maybe try hitting it with one of your coils suuzzaanne?

2 people like this

I took the long post I made here, and posted it on the actual bezerk thread.  I received an interesting response.  I don't know how many of you ever go there, and no I'm not trying to encourage you to go to other sites. However they do have a rule about copying posts made on their site. I will try to summarize the post because I believe this person to have interacted w/Acolyte. 

My one paragraph was quoted.

"Acolyte told us this, the "black goo" (organism) was all encompassing, moreso than we ever dreamed possible. He also told some of us, and I posted the chat where he speaks about us being caught between two signals and becoming conductors, and how at that point, only having a a certain gene would save us. He also stated the organism had the ability to reanimate all things living and dead, and that anyone infected, would either die, or survive and become smarter, look younger and live longer. Acolyte also said "water is the key", and you will note that graphene is going to be used to desalinate water. This entity is permeating every aspect of our lives. Continually morphing and showing that it has the ability to accommodate every need we seem to have, like a true gift to us from the heavens. In everything from electronics to airplane skins, cell phones, you name it, including wearable armor, and wearable technology. Speaking of heavens, think meteorites. One hit Sudbury, Ontariio, Canada, nearly 2 Billion years ago, one hit the Yucatan Peninsula/GOM some 65 Million years ago. So this life form, organism(C 60-carbon, graphene) has been here a very long time, just waiting around for someone to discover it, like they did long ago, and to set it loose."

Then the following was added, by Gem1n1 I have summarized/shortened it, of course, due to rules.

Oil is the path of least resistance and is everywhere

H2O is the path of most resistance and literally permeates earth and all living things on it

Due to GMO's which affect  DNA/RNA  water has changed to become receptive to the threat of the ancient organism

Water is about to become oilised, like food has via GMO's

Because water has become receptive, it will allow new instructions from a specific source to create rapid change.

On the French sub, the men died because once the organism infected them, it went on a rampage of replication, causing death,  The organism is dumb, but the signal senders are not.

The calibrators were an attempt to cause a break in communications between sender/receiver

Our cells rely on photonics at a DNA level, the new mechanism relies on a form of magnetism we do not understand yet

Lightning striking someone is a violent transfer event, as we all know

but more subtly, this has now been engineered into our lives

We no longer ground to this planet, it's spirit force/intent

Wearing shoes causes a disconnect from earth's energies

Diet and lifestyle create greasy hair, if not washed it becomes as it should be, natural

If washed it becomes oilised

Hair is right next to our brain receptors, ready to receiving incoming signals

But it can be beat     The post ended there

Now I will add my thoughts and some conclusions

Oil is the path of least resistance and is everywhere

H2O is the path of most resistance and literally permeates earth and all living things on it

my thoughts

We all know both statements are true.

Due to GMO's which affect  DNA/RNA  water has changed to become receptive to the threat of the ancient organism

Water is about to become oilised, like food has, via GMO's

Because water has become receptive, it will allow new instructions from a specific source to create rapid change.

On the French sub, the men died because once the organism infected them, it went on a rampage of replication, causing death,  The organism is dumb, but the signal senders are not.

my thoughts

GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS, being introduced in any way to any living organism, IS going to change that organism's  DNA. Whether it is plant, animal, water, all are changed because that IS the purpose of GMO's. I believe I posted about what happened to a glass of water, and later on, to a cup of tea, I had left on my computer desk.  The next morning when I went to take a sip, the consistency of the water, and of the tea had changed.  I told those in chat, that the change was like that of syrup, but what was said about water becoming oily fits better, as there was NO sugar in either the water or tea, and when I poured them into the sink, yes, it was like pouring oil.  My only question was, did the WIFI signal in my room cause the change in the water?  Whatever the cause, I have my own personal proof that water does, indeed, turn to an oily consistency.  

Then today, while I had this post on my mind, my chat mate posted an article about a massive fish kill in OZ, and all of a sudden, bells started going off for me.  Now do you recall being told, during bezerk, that the reason the subs were having trouble in the GOM, is because the organism changed the viscosity of the water,  and the systems on the subs could no longer process the water they were taking in.  So tell me this.  What do fish swim in?  Water, of course!  Water that no longer works for the fish as they need it too.  How could they possibly put water the consistency of oil through their gills.  Recall, once infected, living things will will either die or adjust and live.  I'd say we have our answer for the fish. Hence all the massive fish kills worldwide.  This is massive.  Then think of how all the water is being contaminated with the organism.  Water is fed to the GMO planted fields, water drains down through the ground, and leaches into ponds, lakes, streams, rivers, oceans, and all the fish and mammals in those rivers, lakes, oceans are dying, because they did not or cannot adapt fast enough to the oily water in order to survive. Now think about the birds falling out of the sky.   Acolyte told us it had gone airborne.  So perhaps once they breathed it, it got into their lungs/blood streams and changed the viscosity of their bodily fluids, causing death.  Yes the mammals in the oceans live in the water, and they breathe air, so they get a double dose of it, no wonder they are dying.    I am now convinced that Fukushima was a deliberate event!  There are those who knew just how serious the situation in the GOM was.  Let us not forget, the Falklands, Antarctica, Lake Baikal, Marconi scientists, all the microbiologists who have died mysteriously, and on and on! TPTB have known about this organism for many decades,  IMO The DWH was a deliberate act, and then  Fukushima was a distraction!  to take our attention off the GOM, and what was taking place there and elsewhere, as a result.  They needed something else to blame for what they knew was going to happen when they set it loose.

The calibrators were an attempt to cause a break in communications between sender/receiver

Our cells rely on photonics at a DNA level, the new mechanism relies on a form of magnetism we do not understand yet

my thoughts

Recall the calibrators caused the organism to retreat and in retreating, it fell to the bottom of the GOM, and looked like spaghetti.  Nano Rods until it's hive mind got it to regroup, and then the calibrators were no longer strong enough to combat it and had to be re-calibrated. Right about here is where we also learned about the magnetic qualities of the organism as it was sticking to the metal outsides of the ships.  

Diet and lifestyle create greasy hair, if not washed it becomes as it should be, natural

But it can be beat

my thoughts

from all the previous posts on our thread, we know this to be true

my thoughts

Yes, and if you've never tried grounding, you should. 

http://www.healthyaeon.com/2013/07/biophotons-human-body-emits.html     <<tx for link Reddwolf

my thoughts

I watched a video, addressing this very thing about not washing your hair.  How for the first couple weeks it was greasy, then all of a sudden, it no longer was.  Now I for one had never given a thought to how our hair is right next to our brain receptors.  All the better to signal you with, my dear.  Or is this what's causing all the strange/crazy behavior going on?

But it can be beat

my thoughts

For once,  I'm all ears.

I tried very hard not to change the basic points this poster was making, in any way, but it is on the original bezerk thread.

16 people like this

Right Breezy,when i shaved my head five years ago, i remember feeling very disconnected to everything, then the movie Avatar came out and as the hair began to grow and i picked up the sense of grounding to the Earth with my hair like they do in the movie- those split ends are our antenna to naturalized substances, so needless to say I have not cut my hair since. I cannot say if my brain power has increased, but my instincts are very sensitive...Do you think that may be why the current "good looks" often include short cropped hair? Are they using hollywood to imprint the look we all should have ( well of course but just sayin')...

Back to the goo...

Reddwolf said it - we are conductors. Whatever frequency we are "picking up" is what we are not only emanating, but what we are transmitting. Think about that... In order for us to NOT help those SOB's we have to make ourselves unavailable but either increasing the frequency we are operating on- or by increasing the decibel levels we are normally operating on. One CAN do that by using one of my E-coils. I do not know by which any other means that that can be achieved...Sorry but really. It increases your ability to function increases the functions of your body so as to enhance all cell growth, immune system, ability to produce blood... all functions are increased.

I am absolutely convinced of this now. I have been working with these devices for a couple years now, almost always near one- and one that I can plug in to the freq gen(s} that I have running , but since first of the month I have been stranded at my daughters place after my vehicle was towed( alternator gone) with all my gear and have to wait to pay them $ before I can go get the rest of my things ( ...the shit that happens to me!) any way , since then I can feel all of my previous symptoms I have described on Chani, background headache for days, earache included to throbbing painful breasts ect. So here I am having to wait to get one so I can plug it in and get better ...that's what I have been doing you guys for months now. I have been afraid to say it...

My sense of this is that if we all used one then we would have the strength to fight off the symptoms of its' encroaching domain. Of course, it would be much easier if we just made some very big ones and deposited them  into teh oceans and let the water conduct that field abroad. If it restructures damaged tissue as Mr. Rodin has said ( and ya I have proved that- "dead- alive bee) then it will restructure the damage in the water. That is WHY I went to Vancouver distributing the coils in various waterways to activate and amplify the resonance that we need to have to survive... If the water can be restructured, then the oil should be able to as well.

It is quite "out of this world" that we are even having to face this crap.Obviously somebody figures they are going to terraform this planet to their liking. Many have pointed to Saturn and I am in agreement, with the Moon station as a boomerang antenna. Someone said boron- anyone? 

I do use borax in the substrate, although I am not sure how connected they are chemically.

8 people like this

Record levels of oil currently at sea and stored in ships sort of jumped out at me.....damn these bezerk and black goo threads ....creepy shit. Watch new movie Maze Runner a couple of nights ago and it was all about a plague that had killed off most of the world.  People infected had black oil around their mouths and turned into zombie like creatures.  That and the new X Files coming out soon, which always includes the black oil death like disease, makes my skin crawl....

Snips

FT reports that “the amount of oil at sea is at least double the levels of earlier this year and is equivalent to more than a day of global oil supply. The numbers of vessels has been compiled by the Financial Times from satellite tracking data and industry sources.”

The storage glut is unprecedented:

And unlike the last oil price collapse during the financial crisis only half of the oil held on the water has been put there specifically by traders looking to cash in by storing the fuel until prices recover. Instead, sky-high supertanker rates have prevented them from putting more oil into so-called floating storage, shutting off one of the safety valves that could prevent oil prices from falling further.

As a result of all this, something very unusual going on off the coast of Galveston, where more than 39 crude tankers w/ combined cargo capacity of 28.4 million bbls wait near Galveston (Galveston is area where tankers can anchor before taking cargoes to refineries at Houston and other nearby plants), vessel tracking data compiled by Bloomberg show, which compares w/ 30 vessels, 21 million bbls of capacity in May. Vessels wait avg of 5 days, compared w/ 3 days May.

As AP puts it,a traffic jam of oil tankers is the latest sign of an unyielding global supply glut.”

Source http://www.thedailysheeple.com/keeping-the-dying-economy-afloat-something-very-strange-is-taking-place-off-the-coast-of-galveston-tx_112015

10 people like this

OMG CSIRO...

I hate that we are seeing the use the word "goo" as if they know what we think of...(´゚д゚`)

And this could become check mate for us, if it was to be used to invade us quietly, and swiftly.

People were talking about the absorbable medical thread used to saw up skin causes Morgellons appearing later.

Is this a mass propagation for the humanity...OR is this goo there to combat against the effect of OG/Black goo as in VACCINATION...?

Geeez imagination runs wild...

5 people like this

INDEED!! unity, INDEED!!  by hook or by crook it seems.  Wonder IF they realize this organism affects our cells and our DNA/RNA?  Ingest it, implant it, breathe it, wash in it.  At times like this, I refuse to ask, what next!   

8 people like this

Posting this for thoughts about the info contained.  

Gold from water! Black Goo in BBC transmitters! Miles Johnston and Harald Kautz Vella in Warsaw.

They mentioned the Akashic Records, so I wanted to add a couple links regarding those records

http://www.crystalinks.com/akashicrecords.html

http://soundstrue-media.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/1106_200905141529503098.pdf

6 people like this