phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

293 posts in this topic

This is a rather interesting topic (in my opinion) since programmable matter was considered impossible, since you would need a way to link that matter to your brain. If this 'programmable matter' can link to your brain in some sort of way, would you think that this matter can be used as a weapon?

That's just it Kiroji it is a weapon has always been a weapon and nothing else. It's not medicine that's for sure. Anyone that says it is is demented and off the track of reality. As I have been saying since black goo when nuts on the internet.  

4 people like this

I took my info right from the site also, and gave a link. 

it IS called "Black Goo" and it IS for sale, as my post above clearly states, right from the "horse's mouth".  At the selling site,  this is stated   " Black Goo  is an abiotic oil from the upper crust, a large amount of  m-state contains -Gold and -iridium. Known reserves are located on the island of Thule to the Southern Falkland Islands and the Gulf of Mexico. In addition, there is a black shale, the  Black Goo  contains, which has been released by geological mapping at tectonic events in Lias Epsilon."  

It is also suggested that  "Application and dosage according radionic or kinesiology testing, usually 2-3 times 8 globules every 12 St. - pay attention to appropriate support of detoxification and Ausleitungsprozessen. 8 globules in the morning, 8 in the evening; or 8 in the morning, 8 at noon, 8 night"  <<<to me that means you ingest it.  AND  that it costs money.   attachicon.gifCapturebg.JPG

http://www.biopure.eu/sonstiges-und-neues/kautz-vella/

So it seems to me, an item named "Black Goo" IS being SOLD, for consumption, by humans.  No matter what form it's in, it costs money, and Kautz-Vella's  name is attached to it, which means he has a vested interest in making a profit from the sale of the item. Which just might make me reconsider lots of things, while also wondering how one takes an element that keeps changing properties "morphing, iow" isolate it and it's current properties in a "harmless" state, (something that is inherently unsafe and a threat to humankind), and make something ultimately safe for those very same humans to ingest? When all we've been told, or warned about, is the danger of possibly coming into contact with it, and most likely would not survive, were we to do so. Even get that same message from Blue ET, not just Bezerk OP.  We were told by Blue ET the harmful organism was at Thule, where the Blue ET's were trying to study and understand it, AND from Bezerk OP, that it was in the GOM, where it had been released at the Horizon disaster.  Yet the description above for the item "Black Goo" says those exact two places hold great reserves of it??   It probably becomes apparent that I, homeopathic or whatever state it's in, am NOT convinced, I would ever deliberately ingest anything called "Black Goo".

Correct to think like that Breezy, it has not been harnessed or used as medicine by anyone. There is no one on this planet smart enough to even figure what it's made of because to do that you would have to be interacting with it, instant death is what that means.

6 people like this

what did Chani from me tel u say?

" The first thing to understand the YOU, you must understand "Infinity".
The second thing you must understand is "Illusion"
The third thing you must both understand the" infinity of illusion" and "the illusion of infinity"
The forth thing to understand is that the above means nothing and it explains everything.   

@KirojiV  Welcome to The Chani Project and thank you for your input.  If a particle of an organism's makeup, which is also a factor in our makeup, can be released into our environment in some way and can be controlled by an outside entity, or if when entering our system, it then starts to change us in some detrimental manner via our DNA, I would definitely call that a weapon. 

Weapon,  weapon.  OK then!  In our faces all along, I finally get why all the multi-national subs were in the GOM, at that time.  BP=British Company, and the SAS = British working in conjunction are the ones responsible for the deepwater disaster, in order to deliberately release the organism by spraying the Core Exit all over the water of the GOM, and injecting the Core Exit into the sea floor at the well head. Every country on the face of the earth was there in order to capture samples of the organism. (Every country knew the organism was out and about, by June, because the well head had actually been leaking since April 20th of 2010).They all knew full well if they did manage to get a sample, they would have possession of the most deadly weapon known to mankind.  They already knew the organism was present in the GOM, Thule and at Lake Vostok, Antarctica (Lake Baikal in Russia?)and all the past history that went along with that knowledge. Chinese have had knowledge of this organism, for centuries. They already knew Normura jellyfish got stronger/bigger when exposed to it, and did NOT die from exposure to it, and they knew they could also command the Nomura to swarm and sink fishing boats. They also knew Terra Cotta could contain it safely. The Russians already had a counter weapon for it, what they called Calibrators, which helps control it via frequencies, or can even cause it to retreat, but are only good to a point, because it then retreats, regroups, and intelligently decides to morph into a stronger and different form, that then requires an even stronger jolt, so to speak. The French, unfortunately were the only ones who managed to get a sample of it, as it was in the GOM,  and it cost them eight lives.  It truly is a wonder that we didn't see a war erupt in the GOM, considering that they were all after the same thing.  But the fact that there wasn't, should tell us all a story too.  That ALL these countries, who appear to be enemies on the surface, behind the scenes, in truth, WORK TOGETHER, and not for the good of mankind!  (Which also explains all the trade agreements they willingly sign onto, and force their citizens to abide by.)

Japan is the only country that was treated differently in regard to this organism, as per Chinese briefcases indicate, and I now begin to wonder IF that also had something to do with what took place at Fukushima on 3/11/2011, ie: the secret war on Japan

9 people like this

Quoting Breezy

"Japan is the only country that was treated differently in regard to this organism, as per Chinese briefcases indicate, and I now begin to wonder IF that also had something to do with what took place at Fukushima on 3/11/2011, ie: the secret war on Japan"

Yes I believe that was an act of war, or at least a warning of some kind.

​remember the briefcase thread and the contents there-of, it was one of the predicted geological events (I think)

6 people like this

They also knew Terra Cotta could contain it safely.

Breezy, was it definitely decided Terracotta could contain it?  Or was it something a little more exotic?  Terracotta is everywhere - I dig it freely for my potting - in my dams, by the side of the road....  Bricks are made of it!  Sewer lines used to be made of terracotta.  Just thinking of ways to contain or slow it...

5 people like this

They also knew Terra Cotta could contain it safely.

Breezy, was it definitely decided Terracotta could contain it?  Or was it something a little more exotic?  Terracotta is everywhere - I dig it freely for my potting - in my dams, by the side of the road....  Bricks are made of it!  Sewer lines used to be made of terracotta.  Just thinking of ways to contain or slow it...

From the little I know of it deekin I think glass or maybe lead-crystal glass will also contain it. I have seen it contained in some form of clear glass like container but it might have some other exotic compounds added 

7 people like this

hmmm. I knew I had an interest in those Terra Cotta warriors for a reason, so then, they captured the essence of A real warrior in the reproduction made out of Terra Cotta.  DNA/blood  or something.  Each warrior's facial features are different, as in NO two are alike, according to computer comparison.  Now wonder IF on the inside they also contain the organism, as I've read that they have an open spot in the stomach area.  It would seem that they added the copper for a reason, to make a safe vessel to hold something.  Remember our entity stating that a room lined with copper would protect the pope from EVERY harmful to a human, virus, bacteria, etc. while a room lined with gold would not.  I was not aware that they had added copper to the terra cotta, before firing them.  So then it's the copper...hmmmm  quantum computing again 

From the first link, I found this interesting point  "There is speculation of a possible Hellenistic link to these sculptures, due to the lack of life-sized and realistic sculptures prior to the Qin dynasty according to some scholars."   T where are you??   A possible Hellenistic link??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terracotta_Army

I do believe there was mention of a ceramic lined container too Deekin, but I will have to check.

Thanks Phillip for that info.  brain doing flips again

4 people like this

Maybe the Terra Cotta was made with clay / mud that already contained it. 

There's still a big question though. The BG is deadly for humans, 20-30 Marconi Technicians died of horrible death, 6-7 French Technicians and Marines also died in the Gulf of Mexico and several Nazi Scientists died when only coming close to it.  

So how all these people handled it and moved / transported it around - and what was the real goal? - (as far as we can see KV is still alive)

Also not sure if this has to do with magetism but: non-magnetic metals -like copper- can be turned ferromagnetic. 

"In the research, very thin layers of copper and manganese were coated in a layer of organic molecules known as buckyballs, spheres of 60 carbon atoms about one nanometer thick. Doing so removed some electrons from the metals and allowed them to overcome the Stoner Criterion – which essentially dictates why some metals are ferromagnetic and some are not.

Coauthor Oscar Cespedes, also from the University of Leeds, told IFLScience that the effect they were able to produce was very small. The strength of the magnetic copper was about 10 times weaker than nickel, and 30 times weaker than iron. Magnetic manganese was about half that."

[source]

3 people like this

Seems there are at least 2 black goos- the instant death bg and the one that is coming out of the trees or being found places and maybe inside people,(idk what mine was, but it wasn't deadly or if it was, it was dormant).

Maybe it morphs or it is programmed to do something- or a varied strain of it is infiltrating our ecosystem - did the trees get it through their roots- maybe from the water- maybe that's why T-Boone Pickens was/is extracting all the water- before all the water is infected they needed to store fresh water or was something done to it before he sold it to Texas?

4 people like this

I was wondering, how is this material going to be stabilized, once you come in contact with it? would it have a way to read your brain like in 'Transformers: Age of Extinction'? Or, will it damage and potentially break our body?

2 people like this

I was wondering, how is this material going to be stabilized, once you come in contact with it? would it have a way to read your brain like in 'Transformers: Age of Extinction'? Or, will it damage and potentially break our body?

Welcome to Chani Kiroji.V and thanks for sharing  :)

I would like to ask a question of those that understand the Chani project material. I did not find the 'black goo' described in the document published by Alcoyte on the conversations the researchers had with the entity.  I thought perhaps the discussion of the sick oil a reference to the black goo?  It appears the black goo was released in the gulf to poison the oceans of the world.  So I thought this would also be in the Chani predictions but I could not find a reference other than the material about the dolphins energies balancing the oceans health and the health of the planet.   The entity said when earth did not have a moon, humans on the planet could breathe under water, and that there are places under the deep oceans where clean oxygen is still available to all life.  This entity also asked why humans were not taking all our waters from the oceans, removing the salt and using it to live, grow plants and nourish our bodies. It now appears the release of the black goo makes this option impossible (not to mention it's likely the Pacific ocean is now completely radioactive because of  Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster).  My question is about the moon?  Does it need to be eliminated for the planet to survive?

Welcome to Chani Kiroji V and Guest-Guest and thank you for your comments. Unfortunately I am one of the least knowledgeable on the Black Goo which is all part of the old BEZERK thread so my advice is to go there and read all that stuff first.

There are many theories on the Balck Goo and Blue ET has advised he will be releasing more information on it shortly so stick around and you will perhaps get a greater understanding of the organism.

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/119-the-bezerk-continuation-thread-on-tcp/page-9?hl=bezerk#entry51543

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7693-comment-in-the-bezerk-thread/?hl=bezerk

6 people like this

@KirojiV  The organism continually mutates, I don't believe there is any way to keep it in one specific form.,  Yes it would do harm to the human body, from all we have been told, it's deadly to humans. I don't know about it reading your brain, had never quite considered that. 

@ Guest_Guest  Welcome  In the Chani  material,  "black goo" is not mentioned, only "oil sickness" is.  To say the "black goo", was released in order to poison the oceans, just could border on assuming something that might not be true. Perhaps there were reasons such as terra-forming all life forms on our planet in order to accommodate an other wordly race, to make our planet more suitable to their needs.  The "black goo" is also known to be present in several other places on earth.  Yes he did refer to the deep oceans/oxygen, and yes, he did question why we didn't desalinate the ocean's waters for our needs, and said to watch the dolphins. I, am not sure about destroying the moon in order to save earth.  Remember, his body was a light body, not one like we have.

@Jessica  Thank You !

New Discovery: How to Make Fuel Out Of Thin Air

Kate Kelland  

Nov. 27, 2014

once again, graphene

"In a discovery that experts say could revolutionise fuel cell technology, scientists have found that graphene, the world’s thinnest, strongest and most impermeable material, can allow protons to pass through it.

The new discovery reported in the journal Nature raises the possibility that graphene membranes could one day be used to “sieve” hydrogen gas directly from the atmosphere to generate electricity.

“We are very excited about this result because it opens a whole new area of promising applications for graphene in clean energy harvesting and hydrogen-based technologies,” says study co-author Marcelo Lozada-Hidalgo of Manchester University.

Graphene was first isolated in 2004 by the leader of this study, Professor Andre Geim who, with fellow researchers was awarded a Nobel Prize in 2010 for the work.

snip

The team also found that graphene membranes could be used to extract hydrogen from the atmosphere, suggesting the possibility of combining them with fuel cells to make mobile electric generators powered by nothing more than the tiny amounts of hydrogen in the air.

"Essentially, you pump your fuel from the atmosphere and get electricity out of it," says Geim.

"Our (study) provides proof that this kind of device is possible."

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2014/11/27/4137344.htm

gee graphene seems to be capable of just about anything  

6 people like this

I presume many of you would not have understood what i was asking about. In Transformers: Age of Extinction, scientist created a metal that can change its form within the user's command, in other terms, it meant that it can be programmable. Now, looking back at the 'Black Goo & Programmable matter' topic, we can associate the two together and assume that they could possibly be the same thing, but in different forms.

4 people like this

If you remember in transformers Age of Extinction they thought it was programmable when in essence it was Megatrons AI intelligence that was transferred into the metal that sat in the background waiting for the moment to show the scientists they had never been in control... Similar concept with the AI component in the black goo from meteorites of history namely they speculate 60, 000 yrs ago or however long its an introduced black goo housing the alien entity.

Its actually a good analogy but for many here who are not up to date with movie reveals will need some explaining Kiroji I understand where your coming from... it was also interesting how Optimus Prime found the more ancient form of the metal in the form of dinosaurs to battle the modern day infection of megaton's crowd  we may well have to find the more ancient form of the black goo to assist in fighting the modern form of black goo shall we say...

Anyway the story makes good movies doesn't it..... funny how the movies reflect this even clash of the titans in ancient times mimics the old Chinese Hellenic historical events with the organism's ... it takes a titan to defeat a titan.... so does it take a black goo to defeat a black goo or are we all talking about the same thing....  am sure Blue ET can shed some light on this based upon his Blue contact experience... time will tell

I agree to the points you have made from Clash and Wrath of Titans, but didn't is require a god to destroy titans?

1 person likes this

Perseus a half god cut the head off the titan Meduser which he held up in front of the titan Kraken which turned to stone under Meduser's gaze. oh and Perseus had the help of my old friend Pegasus the love of whom my name is derived.

Perseus was a half god because Zeus was so taken with his mothers beauty he came in the night and fathered Perseus to a human woman... hence the half god label, it took a half god to find Meduser, but it took a titan to defeat a titan

Hope this helps

please also understand this is a very simplistic description of the story from Greek mythology, a simple search will uncover far more detailed and specific version for comparison. As i am working from a confounded tablet ATM I have no patients to copy and paste search string results here, please except my apology

alright Friend of Horse you know your stuff :)

Perseus did give Medusas head to Athena after he was done with it and she adorned it on her shield and chest plate as the ultimate protection like a force field that petrifies (explained the connect to Haka already)

Gianni was a big fan too, shame Donatela wants to sell his house

7 people like this

Reader: Head of Medusa found in Antalya - Everybody Close Your EYES!~

Posted By: Susoni [send E-Mail]

Date: Friday, 7-Aug-2015 14:22:37

In Response To: Twelve Metre Long Monolith Found Off the Sicilian Coast Is At Least 9000 Years Old 12 metre Monolith on the Sea floor off Italy Pic (Susoni)

The head of Medusa, a Greek mythological creature who turned all that gazed upon her into stone, has been unearthed during excavations in the ancient city of Antiocheia Ad Cragum in the southern province of Antalya’s Gazipaşa district.

“We have found the Medusa figure ... among the marble blocks of a big structure, most probably a temple,” said Nebraska University’s Michael Hof, who is heading the excavations. “This is a normal human-size head, maybe a bit bigger. It does not belong to a sculpture but a relief located in the front façade of the temple. It was found nearly a week ago. When the excavation is finished, it will be delivered to the Alanya Cultural Directorate.”

Uşak University Archaeology Department member Professor Birol Can said the work started in Antiocheia Ad Cragum in 2005 and was continuing with collaboration from Turkish and U.S. officials.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=24210

post-584-0-16896800-1438993725_thumb.jpg

7 people like this