phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

290 posts in this topic

This vid of Harald was one of the best he made ever.

It was very concise, and sending out the hope rather than just doomed and the end.(・ω・)ノ

3 people like this

I just managed to see (nearly) the last 10 minutes of Dr Who - I am sure it was the pilot for the new series (" Two worlds collide when the Doctor meets Bill. This chance encounter leads to a terrifying chase across time & space. But who is the Doctor & what is his secret mission on Earth? ").

They were talking about Black Goo - as in "living, intelligent spaceship". rtmp://cp44823.edgefcs.net/ondemand/flash/tv/streams/promos/1703_ABC_Dr%20Who%2030%20Trailer.mp4

Now I will have to see if anyone has a recording of this - to get the full story..

4 people like this

That video phillipbbg posted of Harold Kautz Vella on the previous page is interesting.  I could not help but think about the D Wave computer.  Was going to post it myself but checked the thread and found phillip had already done so. Give it a watch if you haven't yet.

2 people like this

Think about this ... then ask yourself is rocket fuel a hybrid of the Native Black Goo or is it a version of the alien black goo you be the judge... are we playing with fire yet again Mmmm 

6 people like this

Black Goo Discovered in Antarctica is Alien in Origin [FULL VIDEO]

3 people like this

Black Goo Handling Footage of Harald Kautz-Vella

WHOA! Cara St. Louis has sent a hard disk filled with the actual footage of Harald handling the Black Goo to Miles, and requesting the lot to be shared on the net for us!!

Miles hasn't uploaded them yet and someone is hustling him for that, but Miles is also one person, dealing with broken and limited equipment, I guess he also need time and energy to get onto it.

Anyway, sometime soon (hope) we will see the real action of the Black Goo in tests!!

2 people like this

A Massive Lake Of Molten Carbon The Size Of Mexico Was Just Discovered Under The US

from April 30,  2017   Trevor Nace       did we all miss this?

Extent of molten carbon lake beneath the western US

Extent of molten carbon lake beneath the western US               Royal Holloday University of London

"A recent scientific discovery has drastically changed our view of the global carbon cycle and identified a new significant risk. Researchers have discovered a giant lake or reservoir made up of molten carbon sitting below the western US.

The molten carbon (primarily in the form of carbonate) reservoir could drastically and immediately change the global climate for over a decade if it were to be released. Thankfully there is little risk in the near future of this happening. The carbon sits 217 miles beneath the surface of the Earth in the upper mantle and has no immediate pathway to the surface. In total the lake covers approximately 700,000 square miles, approximately the size of Mexico. This has redefined how much carbon scientists believe sits locked away in the Earth's mantle and its interaction with surface and atmospheric carbon.

Geologists at Royal Holloway University of London were able to use the largest array of seismic sensors in the world to detect what exists below the surface of the western US. In total 538 sensors were used to create a three-dimensional view of the regions subsurface. They do this by measuring the time it takes for sound waves to travel into the Earth and bounce back. Depending on the structure of rock in the subsurface, different waves will bounce back at different times and at different angles. Complex algorithms integrate the data to reveal a picture of what exists below the surface of the Earth. Scientists are limited to viewing the molten lake through seismic imagery as it is far too deep to reach via a drill bit.

You may be asking why and how this lake of molten carbonate exists in the first place. It is a result of the Pacific Plate subducting underneath the North American Plate. As the Pacific Plate subducts, it experiences increasingly high pressures and temperatures. This, combined with the presence of gasses such as CO2 and water locked away in the rock, allows for partial melting of the plate. This is a similar process by which the Rockies Mountains formed in the western US. For a more in depth review, this is a great explanation."

snip

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/04/30/a-massive-lake-of-molten-carbon-the-size-of-mexico-was-just-discovered-under-the-us/#8abef81420bb

7 people like this

Rocks and Minerals -The Origin & Evolution of Life

At about 21 minutes into this video, they mention black oily goo forming on the molecules of their experiment, and at about 28 minutes in,  the possible forming of RNA.  

2 people like this

Spider drinks graphene, spins web that can hold the weight of a human

Sept. 1, 2017      Bryan Nelson

The webbing was on par with bulletproof Kevlar in strength.

spider web

Imagine a spider web that is strong enough to be used as a parachute. (Photo: Chen-Pan Liao/Wiki Commons)

"These are not your friendly neighborhood spiders: scientists have mixed a graphene solution that when fed to spiders allows them to spin super-strong webbing. How strong? Strong enough to carry the weight of a person. And these spiders might soon be enlisted to help manufacture enhanced ropes and cables, possibly even parachutes for skydivers, reports The Sydney Morning Herald.

Graphene is a wonder-material that is an atomic-scale hexagonal lattice made of carbon atoms. It's incredibly strong, but it was definitely a shot in the dark to see what would happen if it was fed to spiders.

For the study, Nicola Pugno and team at the University of Trento in Italy added graphene and carbon nanotubes to a spider's drinking water. The materials were naturally incorporated into the spider's silk, producing webbing that is five times stronger than normal. That puts it on par with pure carbon fibers in strength, as well as with Kevlar, the material bulletproof vests are made from.

"We already know that there are biominerals present in the protein matrices and hard tissues of insects, which gives them high strength and hardness in their jaws, mandibles, and teeth, for example," explained Pugno. "So our study looked at whether spider silk's properties could be 'enhanced' by artificially incorporating various different nanomaterials into the silk's biological protein structures."

snip

https://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/spider-spins-web-can-hold-weight-human-after-drinking-graphene

9 people like this

Good old Graphene once again. Remarkable stuff aint it!  Thanks Breezy.  ???:o

4 people like this

Not too sure about this , am listening to it today have to see if can find some corroborating evidence 

6 people like this

hi phillip.personally  I don't have collaborative evidence as such, but I have had long extensive conversations with A Friend, who has had  similar to Laura's experiences, and says pretty much the same things, using different language.

The Illimunati are not the real "Illuminati".

The original Illimunati/Enlightened ruled Eygpt a long time ago but were infiltrated and taken over. (And there was NOT slavery in Egypt at that time, but an equitable if rigid system).

They breed children from specific Bloodlines, then substitute them at birth for other children, adding the DNA of the adoptive family, so they sort fit in (although the family feels/ knows that the child is not theirs).

Very few children survive these experiments; "Only four".

Black Goo: my Friend describes her experience: vomiting black blood, pulling fibres out of her body that were black, little shiny things that looked like facetted crystals or even coalesced to turn into "green leaves" or insects which scuttled away.Also the BG holding and  controlling little entities from elsewhere that didn't really want to be in her body and used like that.

4 people like this

Cheers Kmria, yes have heard of what you are talking, as I said I had not listened fully when I posted. Great to have another opinion and first hand connection with someone similar.

My BG experiences have been different but in a way just as surprising to witness first hand. Certain forms of carbon when induced with a specific scalar wave re-activate the original organism and life occurs shall we

1 person likes this

Cheers Kmria, yes have heard of what you are talking, as I said I had not listened fully when I posted. Great to have another opinion and first hand connection with someone similar.

My BG experiences have been different but in a way just as surprising to witness first hand. Certain forms of carbon when induced with a specific scalar wave re-activate the original organism and life occurs shall we say.

1 person likes this