DAR

JIM STONE .. Interesting News

60 posts in this topic

Jim Stone
————
March 11 2018

I JUST GOT BURNED BY THIS (IDIOT PLACED CELL TRACKER).

http://82.221.129.208/.zd3.html

Someone got a tracker onto my cell phone. I noticed it when it came in. It instantly jumped to a cellular tablet and another cell phone also. It then gave out the contacts, who were subsequently called, to get the app put on their phones. The app cannot install if you do not answer. I was there to stop people from answering. All my cellular devices are now considered bricked. Phones that got the subsequent calls were not answered, and received new sims before any app could be put on them. I wont’t say specifically why this was done to my phones but I will say how and give a general idea. This is part of the ongoing problems I have mentioned recently.
For the general idea, can you remember the children on trains bust I did a couple years ago, where the claim was children were riding the trains to the United States, but that was in fact a cover story for an enormous child snatching ring based in the United States and Europe, being operated out of Nicaragua? THAT. Ok, something similar, another bust, and I gave one of the victims my phone number. Big mistake.

That was used by the captors to back plant a bug on my cell, and track me, and I ended up having a bunch of freaky shit go on. It escalated quickly and I figured it out and disabled all devices (including ripping the wires out of a great tablet that had cell capabilities) I am now in hiding, letting things cool off, changing appearances, etc and it was very bad timing to have this happen when Paypal and Ebay are totally screwing with finances. But whatever, the car sleeps real well. ANYWAY,

The NSA lost control of all it’s phone hacking software in 2016, and now there are a gazillion third party apps that give criminals enormous power to track and kill those who hunt them down.

Don’t worry, I am OK, I knew about this ahead of time, saw the tracking app come in over the cell phone, wondered what it was, at the same time it came in the tablet which was in use at the time locked up, anyway it was obvious . . . . . and they were complete idiots, they gave themselves away by actually talking about it within earshot. So I knew what was going on.
I have bigger worries than these idiots and am confident my investigation will continue, and I’ll take them out. Pitbull on a Chihuahua type thing, I am tough to F*** with and will proceed in this unrestricted and unabated. Anyway, let me show you how serious this hacking thing is, with just a few basic reports.

This first report here is in the Washington Post. Note here, the date this report was released. This is when the big NSA drop actually happened, and it had code for bugging and tracking cell phones, computers, the whole 9 yards, which was then released in steps by the hackers over a period of a year. Criminals got ahold of this and the NSA wants to keep their toys – they are not shutting this down. All hardware that could ever be affected is still affected, even in the latest releases. I know this, because the cell phones were new. So the NSA sucks, they could care less how high level criminals use it. They just want their toys to work, and to hell with the consequences.

5 people like this

Jim Stone
————
They will never give up

http://82.221.129.208/.zb9.html

Take a look at this new attack on Trump! They are trying to out do the fake Russia scam with something entirely new!

https://www.channel4.com/news/exposed-undercover-secrets-of-donald-trump-data-firm-cambridge-analytica
From Channel4.com
Exposed: Undercover secrets of Trump’s data firm

An investigation by Channel 4 News has revealed how Cambridge Analytica claims it ran ‘all’ of President Trump’s digital campaign – and may have broken election law. As the report went on air, the firm announced it has suspended chief executive Alexander Nix, pending a full investigation.
An undercover investigation by Channel 4 News has revealed how Cambridge Analytica claims it ran key parts of the presidential campaign for Donald Trump.

The British data company was secretly filmed discussing coordination between Trump’s campaign and outside groups – an activity which is potentially illegal.

Executives claimed they “ran all the digital campaign, the television campaign and our data informed all the strategy” for President Trump.

In the third part of a Channel 4 News investigation into Cambridge Analytica, bosses also talked about:

The full scale of their pivotal work in Trump’s election win
How they avoid Congressional investigations into their foreign clients
Setting up proxy organisations to feed untraceable messages onto social media
Using a secret email system where messages self-destruct and leave no trace
Cambridge Analytica’s involvement in the “Defeat Crooked Hilary” brand of attack ads

UPDATE: Cambridge Analytica have announced they have suspended chief executive Alexander Nix pending a full investigation. They said: “In the view of the board Mr Nix’s recent comments secretly recorded by Channel 4 News do not represent the values or operations of the firm.”

‘We ran all the digital campaign’

The company says their work with data and research allowed Mr Trump to win with a narrow margin of “40, 000 votes” in three states providing victory in the electoral college system, despite losing the popular vote by more than 3 million votes.

The election was plagued by allegations of fake news and smears on social media, along with the alleged attempt by Russia to influence the outcome.

Mr Nix boasted about Cambridge Analytica’s work for Trump, saying: “We did all the research, all the data, all the analytics, all the targeting, we ran all the digital campaign, the television campaign and our data informed all the strategy.”

Separately, Mr Turnbull described how the company could create proxy organisations to discreetly feed negative material about opposition candidates on to the Internet and social media.

He said: “Sometimes you can use proxy organisations who are already there. You feed them. They are civil society organisations. Charities or activist groups, and we use them – feed them the material and they do the work…

“We just put information into the bloodstream to the internet and then watch it grow, give it a little push every now and again over time to watch it take shape. And so this stuff infiltrates the online community and expands but with no branding – so it’s unattributable, untrackable.”

Cambridge Analytica’s senior executives were also filmed discussing a twin-track strategy to campaigning, putting out positive messages through the official Donald J Trump for President campaign, while negative material was pushed out through outside organisations.

Cambridge Analytica’s chief data scientist Dr Tayler said: “As part of it, sometimes you have to separate it from the political campaign itself. So in America you know there are independent expenditure groups running behind the campaign… Super pacs. Political action committees.

“So, campaigns are normally subject to limits about how much money they can raise. Whereas outside groups can raise an unlimited amount. So the campaign will use their finite resources for things like persuasion and mobilisation and then they leave the ‘air war’ they call it, like the negative attack ads to other affiliated groups.”

In a different meeting, Mr Turnbull described how the company created the “Defeat Crooked Hilary” brand of attack ads, that were funded by the Make America Number 1 super-PAC and watched more than 30 million times during the campaign.

Coordination between an official election campaign and any outside groups is illegal under US election law. Cambridge Analytica deny wrongdoing, insisting a strict firewall separated out their activity and that they were transparent about their work on political campaigns and PACs.

‘No paper trail’

In one exchange Alexander Nix revealed the company used a secret self-destructing email system that leaves no trace. He said: “No-one knows we have it, and secondly we set our… emails with a self-destruct timer… So you send them and after they’ve been read, two hours later, they disappear. There’s no evidence, there’s no paper trail, there’s nothing.”

Mr Nix also belittled representatives on the House Intelligence Committee to whom he gave evidence in 2017. He claims Republican members asked just three questions. “After five minutes – done.”

“They’re politicians, they’re not technical. They don’t understand how it works, ” he said.

Mr Nix further claimed that Democrats on the Committee are motivated by “sour grapes”.

He said: “They don’t understand because the candidate never, is never involved. He’s told what to do by the campaign team.”

“So the candidate is the puppet?, ” the undercover reporter asked.

“Always, ” replied Mr Nix.

He added that his firm could avoid any US investigation into its foreign clients. “I’m absolutely convinced that they have no jurisdiction. . .” he said. “We’ll say none of your business.”

The meetings involved Mr Nix, along with Mark Turnbull, Managing Director Political Global, and Dr Alex Tayler, the company’s chief data scientist.

‘Very disturbing’

Defeated presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has told Channel 4 News how she faced a “massive propaganda effort” during the election – and questioned if Cambridge Analytica helped the Russians in their alleged attempt to influence the election outcome.

In an exclusive interview filmed in October 2017 to promote her book, she said: “There was a new kind of campaign that was being run on the other side – that nobody had ever faced before. Because it wasn’t just all about me. It was about how to suppress voters who were inclined to vote for me.

“When you have a massive propaganda effort to prevent people from thinking straight, because they’re being flooded with false information and you have people who are searching.. trying to make sense of it. But every search engine, every site they go into is repeating these fabrications. Then yes It affected the thought processes of voters.”

The former candidate also questioned whether Cambridge Analytica were involved in the Russia’s alleged attempt to influence the election, calling the possibility “very disturbing”.

Cambridge Analytica strongly deny any involvement and say any such allegation is false.

My comment: That was the most finely crafted piece of serpent speak I have ever seen, (outside of the speech Bush gave after 911). Simply disgusting! How about an investigation into how CNN helped Hillary?

http://82.221.129.208/.zb9.html

https://www.channel4.com/news/exposed-undercover-secrets-of-donald-trump-data-firm-cambridge-analytica

3 people like this

This reads as the same full scale projection seen from the opposition in the lead up and since the election. That this contradicts the "Russian" narrative seems not to matter. It's all subterfuge and I still can't help feel this is a massive bait to take out facebook. I could be wrong but time will tell. 

2 people like this

Mercer - Is this the head of this power family I keep hearing about in tones of sometimes hushed pejorative because Trump may be connected with? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)

Interesting. Freedom of association means little when it comes to politics and the morally relativist left & co. 

3 people like this

yep the Mercer family is too powerful and control many strings

So far there’s been a lot of speculation about the potential links between the Trump campaign and Russia, and most of the stories have orbited around the financial dealings of the Trump family and people like Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager. But this story is specifically about how team Trump, with the help of this data company, might have facilitated Russia’s meddling in the US presidential election. 

It’s not clear to what extent Cambridge Analytica helped (Parscale denied that Cambridge was of any use in a recent 60 Minutes interview), but we do know that Trump’s digital operation was shockingly effective. Samuel Woolley, who heads the Computational Propaganda project at Oxford’s Internet Institute, found that a disproportionate amount of pro-Trump messaging was spread via automated bots and anti-Hillary propaganda. Trump’s bots, they reported at the time of the election, outnumbered Clinton’s five to one.

Pro-Trump programmers “carefully adjusted the timing of content production during the debates, strategically colonized pro-Clinton hashtags, and then disabled activities after Election Day.”

Martin Moore, director of the Centre for the Study of Media, Communication and Power at King’s College, told the Guardian’s Carole Cadwalladr that Trump’s campaign “was using 40-50,000 variants of ads every day that were continuously measuring responses and then adapting and evolving based on that response.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/16/15657512/cambridge-analytica-christopher-wylie-facebook-trump-russia

2 people like this

I would like just one thing explained. Why is it any different for super pacs to run political ads on TV, for millions of dollars to influence voters, or for another candidate to use digital means to do the same thing? Was anyone preventing HRC from using the same methods to win?  Actually, do we know for sure she didn't, but for her it wasn't quite as effective?  Or why it was fair for CNN to give the questions for a debate to one candidate, before the debate, but not to the other?  Pres. Trump made it very clear from the start that he wasn't in it to lose.  In the end, it was the voters who chose, and I can guarantee you, this voter was not influenced by any ad, subliminal, or otherwise, that was run on facebook, or anywhere else. HRC, alone, was completely responsible for not getting my vote.

4 people like this

My recollection was facebook was full of hate hate hate. I tuned out. Not that I use it much but I found the daily hate fest a total turn off. Ok so my point of view was not one of these account but the place was a daily rage of hate and ire against essentially a cartoon created by the msm. 

So worrying to see so many people driven demented so easily. That's the real story.  The Trump support was silent IMHO and on the alternative but long running forums like GLP etc. etc. Then he managed to win the Electoral College vote. Essential as much as the popular voters. 

As someone pointed out Clinton could barely fill out a form let alone a stadium. 

3 people like this

Jim Stone

Summary: Sorcha totally nails the gun confiscation, use of AI to steer the public, and a sinister rider embedded in the Omnibus spending bill. A great read.

March 25, 2018

Russia Warns “World Will Never Be The Same” After US Enacts Terrifying New Orwellian Law In Dead Of Night

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A truly ominous new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that in the United States, where its citizens have willfully blinded themselves to the distinctly American internet saying “if a product is free, it means that you are the product” – its Orwellian mass surveillance and control system called Facebook has now been joined by an equally Orwellian, and terrifying, new law enacted in the dead of night this past week called the Clarifying Overseas Use of Data Act (CLOUD) – that is called a major threat to the freedom of the entire world—none of whose people will be will ever be the same again as they cower in fear of what it is soon to come. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

According to this report, in the dead of night, on 7 February, “Deep State” aligned US Republican Party Senators Orrin Hatch and Lindsey Graham, along with US Democratic Party Senators Chris Coons and Sheldon Whitehouse, decided to put forth in the US Congress this Orwellian new law called the Cloud Act – and without “even one minute devoted to considering any amendments to this new law”, they worked behind the scenes to sneak it into the gargantuan Omnibus spending bill—and whose success at doing so was evidenced on Friday, 23 March, when President Trump signed it into force.

Described by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) as both “sinister” and “dangerous”, this report details, this new Orwellian Cloud Act is the greatest assault on global freedom ever witnessed in history—as it now allows the American shadow government “Deep State” to access the contents of a wire or electronic communication and any record or other information about a person regardless of where they live or where that information is located on the globe—and even more insidiously, allows the US to enter into “executive agreements” with foreign governments that would allow each government to acquire users’ data stored in the other country, without following each other’s privacy laws.

Wedded to this new Orwellian Cloud Act law, SVR analysts in this report reveal, is another Orwellian attack on humanity devised by the long known “Deep State” operative to the US intelligence community Dr. Gary Margolis—who, while tens-of-thousands of Obama Brown Shirt Brigade high school students were marching to support communist gun confiscation in America, began the largest mass surveillance of US high school students ever seen in history.

Dr. Gary Margolis, this report explains, is the founder and CEO of the Orwellian mass surveillance company Social Sentinel – stand at the forefront of collecting, storing and using all social media data created in the entire world—whose fearsome artificial intelligence (AI) program library has accumulated over 450,000 “violent indicators” – and while the Orwellian Cloud Act law was being snuck through the US Congress without the American people even knowing about, was suddenly deployed against the high school students attending Shawsheen Valley Technical High School in the Boston bedroom city of Billerica, Massachusetts.

http://www.anotherjsserver.com/1cmode/0zz6.html

3 people like this

Jim Stone
———-

http://82.221.129.208/.za4.html

Pentagon: 100 percent, ALL MISSILES FIRED, hit their targets.

SYRIAN MILITARY: We just shipped two to Russia after they landed intact when we disabled them with EW systems.

Well well, it looks like Syria really did nail 71 missiles. After all, if the Pentagon claims ALL missiles hit their targets, and you can find even one that did not, Syria’s claim of 71 destroyed is more accurate than the Pentagon claiming ALL hit their targets even if Syria only destroyed ONE, because once the Pentagon claims a zero percent failure rate, any failure at all equals a divide by zero function. -SO-
Syria probably really did shoot down 71.

From Tass

DAMASCUS, April 19. /TASS/. Two cruise missiles found unexploded by the Syrian military after the US missile strike on April 14 have been handed over to Russia, a source in the Syrian defense ministry told TASS on Thursday.
“Two cruise missiles that did not detonate during the US missile strike on Syria overnight to April 14 were found by the Syrian military. Both are in rather good condition. These missiles were handed over to Russian officer the day before yesterday (April 17)” the source said, adding that both “were sent to Russia by plane yesterday (April 18).”
http://tass.com/world/1000645

http://82.221.129.208/.za4.html

3 people like this