DAR

JIM STONE .. Interesting News

63 posts in this topic

JIM STONE .. Interesting News

http://82.221.129.208/index5.html

June 29 2015

I stabbeth the vampire!

This one had them so upset that before I could post it, they took the cell modems offline and attempted to destroy what I wrote by woodpeckering the hard drive and locking up the computer! This one nailed the vampire. (posted from a cyber cafe) because I saved it to flash drive the second the modems went offline and refused to connect and about a minute before they woodpeckered the hard drive and locked everything up even through multiple reboots.

HA HA HA, HERE IT IS. read it and weep!

OBSERVATION:

Get off Wordpress. If you used Wordpress to build your web site, DITCH IT NOW. There is absolutely no reason to use Wordrpess, Blogger or any other controlled venue on a site you paid for, and if you built your site on a server owned by wordpress, you are DOOMED.

Here is what happens: All content has to be approved by Wordpress, Blogger or any of the others and even if your site is hosted on your own server, if you used the Wordpress sitebuilder it always passes through Wordpress no matter what, even if you do not know it or if you cannot see how, and if they do not approve of your content YOU ARE DEAD all the while they say nothing and everything looks normal to you.

I observed this with wordpress, even though I have nothing to do with them, here is how:

First of all, it is in their TOS. But people don't read that, they just click the box, so here is another way I know: Up until the FCC took over the web, Wordpress actually let a LOT of dissenting views fly. But there was always this catch in their TOS that said they basically owned your content and that controls could be put in place, as well as that they had a right to drop ads into your page if they wished (this rarely happens, but it proves total control from their end).

Anyway, The main way I noticed that Wordpress went totally rogue is through my stats software, which tells me who sends people my way. When the FCC took over the web, Wordpress totally died. Via the links they posted, various Wordpress users generated, at times, over 50 percent of my site traffic. This dropped to zero in a day, and never came back. This means that Wordpress shut these people down, and they do not even know it.

At the same time this happened, every time I log into the original Jimstonefreelance server, there is a mandatory box that pops up and locks up everything, demanding I convert my site over to Wordpress and no matter how many times I tell it no, it is there EVERY LOG IN, an obstacle I cannot bypass without acknowledging it and refusing it every single time. I am not stupid about Wordpress, I saw everyone who uses it to tell the truth die, and I am obviously not going to convert this site over because I hand code everything and if you can do that Wordpress is stupid anyway. Early on, before I was good with code I refused wordpress because I actually read their TOS and knew they were evil and guessed that one day they would destroy anyone who had legitimate truth posted there. I was right.

So here is my warning: IF YOU USE WORDPRESS AND SPEAK THE TRUTH, YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD. DEADER THAN I AM, AND MY VARIOUS SERVERS TOLD ME SO. THEY COULD ALL SEE YOU, AND NOW THEY SAY YOU DO NOT EXIST.

If your stats say all is well, they are STUXNET stats from Wordpress, an illusion to make you believe you are real, all the while you receive nothing but communications from CIA troll visitors or AI software while you are largely confined to a small closet with sound proof doors.

And by default, ditto for Facebook. Ditto for Blogspot. Ditto for Wikipedia, Yahoo answers, Ditto Ditto Ditto.

Google lies about stats

Google claims to send this web site 8 - 12 percent of its traffic. Reality: Google sends this site less than one half of one percent of all traffic and it has been that way ever since the Fukushima report. It is time to stop trusting Google analytics, it is a worthless kike weaponized reference which, even worse, can be used to stop people from hitting your site if Google deems it cute to do. All they have to do to stop your site from loading is to delay their response indefinitely, and your site will hang forever on a white screen if Google analytics is anywhere in your code. You will never see them do it if you own or manage the web site, because they know your IP range and will always make sure it all looks good to you.

If you own a web site that tells the truth or competes in business against the Jews, ALWAYS check for tampering by Google and others by randomly checking it from computers that never hit it before and remember to leave your cell at home because if you are important enough, the NSA will use its homing abilities to create a bubble around you where access is always normal. You have to ditch your cell phone (and everyone elses who may be with you,) go for a walk and do random hits on your site in a way that cannot give the NSA a clue about where you are.

The war just got real. Ever since the FCC takeover, the war has been REAL.

13 people like this

Though I cannot totally be sure of his info for everything, I totally appreciate Jim Stone's die-hard attitude investigations. GJ.

Thanks for the link, DAR! :)

5 people like this

Updates to Chromebook censor alternative media, Google is the ENEMY, WATCH OUT!

http://82.221.129.208/index5.html

"Never made a comment before on any site. Yesterday, all my icon addresses for your site were changed from the IPA assigned to the old standard jsf dot com link. Couldn't get any new info, and both your mail and info windows were errored out with can't connect to server msgs. Only change had been an auto update to the chromebook. Searched my sys for that IPA and only then could the current page be displayed. If readers don't have IP Addresses for the sites they visit the news won't get to them, but you've told them that many times... Thx for all. Takes a lot of time to compile and narrate the info you present; it is appreciated.

My response: My warnings are not in error. The alternative media is being wiped out, and practically the only safeguard out there is DIRECT IP ACCESS. EVEN IF ALTERNATIVE MEDIA WEB ADMINS DON'T "GET IT" WELL ENOUGH TO POST THEIR IP ADDRESSES, YOU THE READER NEED TO GET THEIR IP ADDRESSES AND START USING THEM.

A little education here, for people who do not understand - All a web site name such as duckduckgo.com does is ask a central server THE GOVERNMENT OWNS where a web site is. That server has that web site's IP number matched up with the name you type. All it does is change that site's domain name to an access number and then send you there with the access number, then it bounces the name back up to your address bar and you never see the number. IF they program that server to just send you a page saying the site is not available, rather than send you to that site, the site will not exist.

However, if you have that web site's IP address and you drop those numbers directly into your address bar rather than the site's name, you go straight to that web site without ever hitting the government's computer.

Keep in mind that this will only work if the alternative media location was smart enough to

1. Get their web site assigned it's own unique number and

2. NEVER USE WORDPRESS, REDDIT, BLOGGER or any other Jewish provided "service" to make it all happen. I think I figured out what happened to TheRebel site and definitely figured out what happened to Uncensored magazine's site, Both use Google to help them put content up (even if they do not realize it,) and Uncensored uses Wordpress. If you use ANYTHING the Jews provide to get your competing information to the public, they will now use that as a weakness, deny service, and hang your entire web site out to dry. Just using Google analytics now provides a vulnerability which can be used totally blow your web site offline because your site hits have to register on Google before they are allowed to become real hits. Google can simply stop it all from working just by screwing with the analytics component, and I have seen that happen time and time again, truth sites hanging with a white screen with Google analytics showing at the bottom of the browser as the cause.

It is getting real folks, people need to wake up NOW. I have ranted on this topic SO MUCH, and people in the alternative media still failed to take precautions and now they are getting smashed into oblivion.

All they have to do is remove you from your home, take you to the FEMA camp and in the morning there is a foreclosure sign in the front yard, no questions asked, the perfect ruse. At least a few of the empty "forclosed" houses may be empty for an entirely different reason . . . . . . stated quite clearly with the following:

But the story gets even freakier - there is VERY STRONG evidence the Fema camps are already loaded with hundreds of thousands of people. What is that evidence? The disappearing homeless, which now are estimated to be well over 200,000 missing that vanished without explanation and without a trace as well as countless "foreclosed" homes that are now sitting vacant everywhere. Were all of them really "foreclosed" or is there a bigger story?

When I looked into this homeless situation, where they are suddenly vanishing from large areas, it seems this has been going on for a while. However, it has escalated enormously over the past few weeks, where they are simply not anywhere to be seen in many areas of the major cities. And HOW could these homeless be used? Well, there are a couple ways -

First of all let me state the obvious - the police, judges, prison system etc in America are not operating under the rule of law, and not even the color of law. They stopped updating America's prison stats in 1998 because they looked too bad, and have published lies ever since. In 1998, America had 7 million people officially in prison, with about 15 million in the system but not "officially" detained (these would be people on parole or probation or house arrest) and despite huge expansions in the prison system since, and huge stories of overcrowding despite the huge expansions, they still claim only 7 million people detained and I call BULLSHIT on that number. The real number is probably somewhere between 12 and 15 million. You cannot have huge expansions over 17 years and subsequent overcrowding and stay at 7 million, that is for sure.

Even at 7 million, America already had the largest prison system in the world, dwarfing China's by far, despite China being "communist" using "prison labor" and having 5 times the population to draw prisoners from. Anyway, my point is this: Now America's prison system is SO HUGE it could soak up millions of homeless people and vanish them without procedure and without a trace.

But I suspect this is not what is going on with the homeless. After all, they would be in there with people who are accounted for, and when the accounted for people are released, they would talk. So mixing of those two groups could blow the entire scam wide open. SO, What do I think is going on with them? Where they really vanished to?

8 people like this

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2015/03/29/jim-stone-9525-was-remote-controlled-to-crash/

Jim Stone: 9525 Was Remote Controlled to Crash

29 Mar

Apparently the pilot being ‘locked out’ of the cockpit is not true…  And of course the latest nonesense about the co-pilot being a Muslim convert is typical NWO spin.

Go here for the facts about the crash:

82.221.129.208/a320crash.html

See the links below to my prior articles about the Crash… 

…”Beyond all doubt, the fighter aircraft were responsible for this crash and whoever ordered this crash wanted the bodies erased. This is why the fighter jets did not shoot the plane down even though they were clearly responsible for it’s demise. If they had shot the plane, it would have fallen in large pieces and would have had the bodies be intact. By using remote to crash the plane after a full throttle dive, they ensured a perfect crash scene with obliteration of evidence.”–Jim Stone 82.221.129.208/a320crash.html

Both my prior articles are worth reading for important clues also pertaining to the crash.  So far, no one else seems to have picked up on the employee linked with Booz Allen Hamilton…

REPOSTING A KEY PORTION OF MY PRIOR POST HERE:

It goes without saying that the co-pilots actions are those of a controlled Manchurian Candidate but there is more going on here when you look closer at the passenger list. 

The employee, Yvonne Selke requires special emphasis:

…”The Associated Press reports that Selke was a “longtime and highly regards employee” of Booz Allen Hamilton, the strategy and technology consulting firm. The AP says that she worked on the company’s contract with the National Geospaital-Intelligence Agency in the Pentagon. According to a March 2013 press release from Booz Hamilton, the firm had a $315 million contract with the Department of Defense. In a brief statement upon learning of her passing, Booz Hamilton said she worked with the company for 23 years. “  heavy.com/news/2015/03/yvonne-selke-booz-hamilton-daughter-emily-germanwings-french-alps-plane-crash-victim-nokesville/

We know the Illuminati will take down a plane to get rid of one person… this has been confirmed by more than one source.  In fact, recently Mark Richards stated to me that he would never fly commercial if he was released from prison, because they have no compunction about taking a plane full of people down to eliminate one person.

Booz-Allen Hamilton is the same firm that employed Snowden and the Vice Chairman is Mike McConnell head or former head of MJ12-also known as Psion, former head of the NSA and former U.S. Director of National Intelligence.

The question is what was she involved in and what did she find out that she shouldn’t know?  

TWO LINKS TO WHAT THE NGA DOES…  at least what they publish that they do.  This is a highly secretive intel agency about which little is publicly known.

www.you2repeat.com/s/National+Geospatial-Intelligence+Agency

www.you2repeat.com/watch/?v=pfSqPqn2a2I

More regarding Yvonne Selke:

www.hlntv.com/article/2015/03/25/americans-dead-germanwings-flight-9525

…”Previously, she was involved in creative projects with the Pittsburgh Fringe Festival and wrote for student music blog The Correspondence. She even dabbled in the Drexel Paranormal Investigation group.”

And…according to ABC News, Booz Allen Hamiliton has removed more details about her work from their website:

Further details about Yvonne Selke’s work for the secretive Pentagon agency were not immediately available. Most information about her assignment and contact information had already been removed Wednesday from Booz Allen’s internal network.  abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/american-crash-victims-us-government-contractor-daughter-29896422

Why remove details about her work from their internal website?

While the theory expounded on by Mike Sparks (see the article linked below) may also have some weight, at this point all actions are strategized using AI and more than one target would be likely to be involved in any direct public action taken.

Kerry Cassidy

projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/2491-dutchsinse-microwave-across-europe-and-cern

CRASH OF FLT 9525: Manchurian Candidate

projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/2490-crash-of-flt-9525-manchurian-candidate

4 people like this

newbanner.jpg

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisw9.html

May 7/8 2016

Spare parts

There is a reason why state officials never allow you to see your children again when they decide to take them.

Have you ever wondered why, in most cases, when children are taken by "child protective services" in any state in America, the parents practically never get to see the children again?

How about a better question: The states take children frequently. Many many many per day. Here is the question: Have you ever spoken to anyone who claimed to have been taken by the state from the original parents, and then grew up to tell about it?

This is not the same as children who were put up for adoption by their parents willingly, you can find those types of people as adults frequently. But more often, children are taken by the state by force. And never in my life have I ever met an adult, who was, as a child, taken by force. I wonder why. Actually, I don't.

Here is the reason why: BUSTED: 25,000 Ukranian children were used for spare parts in the Israeli organ harvesting program

From MX22

"An international Israeli conspiracy to kidnap children and harvest their organs is gathering momentum as another shocking story divulges Tel Aviv's plot to import Ukrainian children and harvest their organs.

The story brings to light the fact that Israel has brought some 25,000 Ukrainian children into the occupied entity over the past two years in order to harvest their organs. It cites a Ukrainian man's fruitless search for 15 children who had been adopted in Israel. The children had clearly been taken by Israeli medical centers, where they were used for 'spare parts'.

The account was unveiled five days ago by a Ukrainian philosophy professor and author, Vyacheslav Gudin, at a conference in the Ukrainian capitol. Gudin told an estimated 300 attendees of the Kiev conference that it was essential that all Ukrainians be made aware of the genocide Israel was perpetrating."

My comment: And obviously, a majority of the kids taken by social workers in the U.S. get funneled into the Israeli meat mill as well. I have heard many cases of parents suing to get their children back, and if the state has "had the kids" for more than a few months, no one has ever successfully gotten their kids back, and additionally, no one has ever even seen their children again. There is a reason: You can't dig them out of the garbage after they have been parted out and had the shell disposed of. And that is precisely why "in the name of what is best for the emotional stability of the child" NO ONE in their original families, no acquaintances, no representatives, NO ONE AT ALL EVER SEES THEM AGAIN.

This is well documented to be absolutely true. The children are routed out of the U.S. via corporations that among many other things, participate in child trafficking. Two big ones are Halliburton and Dyncorp. Just google Dyn corp child trade and read up.

These companies are NOT stealing children off the streets to sell on the sex and organ market, there are not enough missing children reports to cover for this, and they don't just trade 50 a year, they move tens of thousands per year and the only possible source for such a huge number of children in the U.S. is the state "child protective agencies".

There is no doubt whatsoever that social workers and other state sponsored child thieves are, knowingly or not, acting as a front for a massive criminal gang that operates under the color of state legitimacy. This is what it means to live under tyranny. If the state acted in the best interests of the people, there would be no reason for the state to not at least show the original parents video of their child doing OK. Fat chance that would ever happen, it never has, it cannot happen, and it will not happen because the children are dead.

And there is a HUGE MARKET for children. Child sacrifices in the luciferian Jewish community and other luciferian communities, including even luciferians among Mormons is one market. Organ harvesting in Israel is another market. Sex slavery is another market. I would not be surprised if some of the kids are first used as sex slaves, and then get their organs harvested in a satanic sacrifice ritual. That would get the most "bang for the buck" out of a child, yeah, why not just hand them over for organ harvesting if they get badly injured in some elite pervert's bed room? It is proven that the elite are child sex perverts, and by default then this has to be happening, and all the infrastructure is clearly in place for this to be done.

One google search, even despite Google being the enemy of truth, is enough to blow the lid off of this and send people down the path to greater knowledge. I was actually a bit surprised Israel was brazen enough to do this on such a large scale in Ukraine, but then again, America owns the place, so they could cover it up quite easily. Nice source of white skinned children to play with and butcher, obviously a secondary source when compared to an obviously much greater number taken from America. American "Child Protective Services" permanently snatches approximately 143,000 children per year, and these are children that never see mom or dad again. They are un-accountable people once the states get them. Even if almost all, if not all of these children go missing, no one will ever know, paperwork can simply take care of it. Dyncorp and Halliburton are fed from somewhere, and this is the only venue that could possibly hit the numbers needed to do it.

7 people like this

More News From Jim Stone May 21, 2016 Regarding Satellite Telemetry Of EgyptAir Flight

Posted By: RobertS

Date: Saturday, 21-May-2016 13:01:18

Following from Jim Stone

http://82.221.129.208

Every report on this web site is public domain and can be re-posted in full. Just mention this web site by linking back to the original here

May 21 2016

THEY SCREWED UP!

In an effort to back away from the terror angle on the Egypt air flight, at the same time they try to pacify the public with the missing black boxes, they hatched a "satellite telemetry" story that killed them. HERE GOES!

If the satellite telemetry report just by odd chance happens to be real, ISRAEL IS SCREWED ANYWAY because it proves this plane was at least rendered unable to call out via external influence all the while all systems were working that would have been needed to call out, and no matter what happened to the plane after that, Israel is indicted because Israel is the only country in the area that could make a plane go "silent" and make a now proven powered and on transponder vanish.

Here is the telemetry:

00:26Z 3044 ANTI ICE R WINDOW

00:26Z 561200 R SLIDING WINDOW SENSOR

00:26Z 2600 SMOKE LAVATORY SMOKE

00:27Z 2600 AVIONICS SMOKE

00:28Z 561100 R FIXED WINDOW SENSOR

00:29Z 2200 AUTO FLT FCU 2 FAULT

00:29Z 2700 F/CTL SEC 3 FAULT

no further ACARS messages were received

Ok, so look at the time frame here - it spans 3 minutes. And NOWHERE in that 3 minutes is there the code CABIN DE-PRESSURIZATION. So that alone totally rules out any bomb or missile strike. It also rules out any possibility of the plane breaking up. But there is a LOT IT DOES SAY.

It says that no matter what, the pilots had 3 minutes to radio out about any trouble. Trouble that did not destroy the airplane. If it did destroy the airplane, the cabin pressure code would have been sent. Also stuff like "oxygen mask deployment" would have been sent. And if the radio or transponder had a power outage, a message for that would have been sent. Here is the kicker (referred to next) - towards the end, the last two messages are for flight control computer failures. Now why would that be?

The zio press is hatching all kinds of stories about what these codes mean, when really everything they come up with sounds like a talking banana shoved up a monkey's behind. And I'll tell you why - because within the "official" story, they cannot state anything about these codes that makes any sense. Whoever hatched the "satellite telemetry" story wanted to set a scenario of a plane breaking up, and sending out random trash. But they screwed up, because NO CABIN PRESSURE CODE IS IN THERE. Absent that, the plane was totally intact, and the fact these codes were sent at all means the plane was at least in good enough condition to squawk about a loss of cabin pressure if it had happened.

Let me tell you two scenarios the MSM will never state that actually make sense -

1. When the plane was electronically hijacked, the hijacking procedure generated errors. I'd give this scenario a possibility of 3 out of 10. Here is what I really think happened:

2. The pilots suddenly had the plane act up and start making turns, realized they could not call the tower, figured out they were remote hijacked, AND STARTED RIPPING WIRES OUT OF SOME OF THE AVIONICS IN THE RAW HOPE THEY'D RIP THE RIGHT ONES TO GET CONTROL BACK.

The smoke alarm and window sensor errors were simply generated by random wires getting ripped. Finally they started bashing avionics CPU's to death, which generated the last two errors. Then telemetry cut due to jamming from the hijackers. Plane landed in Israel, PERIOD.

The ziopress had to hatch a satellite telemetry story, to pacify the public as to why no black boxes will be found and why no credible debris path was found. And I have a perfect explanation for the "debris" that was supposedly found so far . . . . . read on . . . .

CNN is all over the map with the lies. Now CNN is saying the plane was 180 miles out, to explain the slow emergency response. 180 miles is still within range of the most pathetic rescue helicopter. But the plane was NOT 180 miles out. This is because ALL the early reports said the plane vanished 10 minutes before it was supposed to land. An Airbus A320 cruises below 600 mph. That means, with 10 minutes left to land, it could not have been more than 100 miles away from the landing strip, which was definitely not on the ocean.

An Airbus A320 has 7 flight control computers. 2 being deactivated (as showing in the codes) does not equal a crash. So they can't say the received telemetry errors resulted in a loss of flight control. None of this adds up to a transponder being switched off and no radio contact from the pilots. All of it adds up to:

The plane was in 1 piece with totally functioning electronics which were feeding the telemetry system with codes that prove the plane was 100 percent powered. Yet the pilots did not radio out, despite telemetry stating they had the power to do so, and the transponder was lost, despite it having power.

If either the radio or transponder lost power, it would have registered in the telemetry. There is no entry for any power outages. WHY DID BOTH GO SILENT? HELLO FLIGHT 370 Deja Vu! An electronic hijacking is the ONLY possibility now.

HA HA HA, and the best part is - if the telemetry report just by odd chance happens to be real, ISRAEL IS SCREWED because it proves this plane was at least rendered unable to call out via external influence all the while all systems were working that would have been needed to do it, and no matter what happened to the plane after that, Israel is indicted because Israel is the only country in the area that could make a plane go "silent" and make a now proven powered and on transponder vanish.

But you can bet Israel won't fry, in fact you can bank on that, because Jews will own the investigation, they own the media as well, and the answer will simply be what they want it to be, even if it means dead bodies and suitcases have to be planted in the water for rescuers to find.

HERE IS THE PUNCH LINE:

There certainly will not be a single plane piece found that is identifiable as from this plane with certainty, and not just a removable piece that can be taken out and planted for rescuers to find, or a non descript piece that could have been from a different crash and used as a front. There will be no black boxes recovered. NOTHING like that will be found. The fact that there were no search planes or helicopters sent out screws them to death on this one, and alone proves there was no crash and everyone knew it. The entire search consisted of whatever merchant ships happened to be passing through the area on their way to the Suez canal. Nothing else was ever mentioned, and if such stories do come out (now that I have mentioned that particular screw up,) too late, they are already screwed. They are going with the story that the plane broke up. TELEMETRY SAYS IT DID NOT, AS PROVEN BY NO REPORTS OF OXYGEN MASK DEPLOYMENT, CABIN PRESSURE LOSS, OR POWER OUTAGES ALL THE WAY TO THE END! They totally cornered themselves now, lied themselves into a situation they can't get back, so what will they say next? Certainly not the truth!

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=47419

9 people like this

The above article does pose a couple of very interesting questions - the Suez area is heavily trafficked by ships, all of which would be using search radars to keep on track, and to avoid other ships, so any aircraft 'on the way down' would have shown up, and quite possibly have triggered collision alarms on some ships.  So it seems the plane didn't crash in that area.

Now the next question is - "Who Stands to Profit"?  Israel for sure, as this will reduce the Egyptian tourism, but there is very likely to be more - who or what could have been on the plane, and can the plane itself be re-used?

11 people like this

Why oh why in this age of smartass everything is there not telemetry, voice and cockpit video streamed out live? That would make blackboxes obsolete or am I overlooking something?

9 people like this

Why oh why in this age of smartass everything is there not telemetry, voice and cockpit video streamed out live? That would make blackboxes obsolete or am I overlooking something?

Rolls Royce engines operate under exactly that

so why not all systems.

8 people like this

Rolls Royce engines operate under exactly that

so why not all systems.

Simple - because then, if anyone tried a 'Remote-Takeover" such as this seems to be, everyone would know - INSTANTLY!

Actually, some airlines do stream live video already - you can view it on "Flight Tracker"

5 people like this

Quoting from Jessica's Jim Stone article above.

"But you can bet Israel won't fry, in fact you can bank on that, because Jews will own the investigation, they own the media as well, and the answer will simply be what they want it to be, even if it means dead bodies and suitcases have to be planted in the water for rescuers to find."

Egypt military releases images of debris from EgyptAir plane

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPx5sm9IQeM

AFP news agency

A whole 41 second video, interesting.  Go to you tube to watch, as AFP doesn't allow anyone to post their videos on site

2 people like this

I got.   'This video contains content from the AFP, who has blocked it from display on this website.  Watch on YouTube?'

Watched on Youtube, boy that was very informative wasn't it.  When I look at some of the pieces, especially the Air Egypt bit that looks like a little airplane to me, I get Bullsh*t !!!!  but then again I am a tough person to convince - always the sceptic.  lol

7 people like this

Jessica, YouTube accounts can set it so their videos can only be viewed on YouTube. I don't know the ins and outs, but I come across this from time to time.

And, yes, every time I see that little tiny Egypt Air label, I keep trying to imagine what part of the plane that came from. Some hidden part? Idk

4 people like this

6 people like this

Sorry about that everyone, I needed to note go to you tube to watch.  The reason I posted it, was because of what Jim Stone said, also the abruptness of the video, and because of the miniscule amount of supposed debris they supposedly found.  They literally couldn't have said or shown less, and why a French spokesman? Why not EgyptAir?

4 people like this

Could it be that an Israeli missile bought down the EgyptAir flight? It is not impractical that a missile could mistake a commercial airliner as the target, I mean it has happened in the past. It would explain why there was no mayday call, why the tracking showed wild spinning and why there is feeble attempts to display 'wreckage'.

4 people like this

Might explain why there was no radio communication or sos call especially since they had minutes with smoke alarms going off.  It had to be either a takeover or sudden impact.

3 people like this

I have read several accounts today.  All are saying explosion, but I'm very sorry about that.  Military exercises going on below them in the Med. Sea. An Airbus 320, I've flown on many of them, is not a piper cub, it's a good sized aircraft.  An explosion either in the air, or upon the water itself, or a plane that size taking a nose dive from 37,000 ft., would have been seen, or heard for miles and miles, yet no one saw or heard anything?? That old thing about sound carrying when there is moisture in the air you know, and they were over a huge body of water.  Not only that, but all the specialized equipment required for a military exercise, being held on the water, would have picked up something, it seems.  How about we go for a hijack?? Yep, I could be wrong. 

7 people like this

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/busted.html

See Attached PDF:

BUSTED!!!!

"Federal government" BUSTED for forcing American nuclear industry to become a ticking time bomb

Banning the closed loop nuclear fuel cycle put an end to America's free energy future and created a nuclear nightmare that was never supposed to happen.

Jim Stone, Updated on July 22, 2013

Americans have been told their nuclear waste must go somewhere. Americans have been told their spent reactor fuel needs to be stored inside a mountain in the desert, where it will sit as a threat and menace to the world for millions of years. Americans have been told there is nothing they can do about it. But what if they have been told a lie? What if that "spent fuel" was not spent at all? What if a technology existed which allowed the same fuel to be used over and over, twenty times in fact, and expended so fully that fuel rods would be safe enough to handle directly out of the reactor? Think any "spent fuel pools" would be full? And even if this technology never existed,

What if foreign nations, (France was one) offered to buy this fuel from America for billions of dollars only to have the American Government refuse the offer for no reason at all? Certainly allowing France to have it would solve the problem of getting rid of it. And the final question, WHY would the American Government want so much nuclear material sitting around the country - enough to make countless atomic bombs - only to have it become a threat to America's national security? Could it be that for many years America has not had a legitimate government, and instead has had a band of invaders in power who have intentionally set America up for a fall? After reading this report, I believe you will be inclined to think so.

This report consists of hard scientific fact and even harder answers.

During my journey of discovery in my investigation into the Fukushima disaster, I interviewed an 85 year old nuclear engineer who worked in the nuclear industry during America's glory days, an engineer who earned GE over 100 patents. He was one of the engineers who designed Fukushima, so naturally when conducting an investigation into such a disaster a journalist would want that type of reference. He was surprised when my prior study of reactor systems was so thorough that he had no information about Fukushima I did not already dig up, and he was very surprised when I told him details about the inner workings of his own reactor design he never expected anyone in the media to know.

When I started to think I was going to walk away with nothing new, he began to talk about an entirely different subject. He began his new direction in the discussion with the phrase "My team succeeded in closing the nuclear loop, and Carter banned our miracle with an executive order

Here is what followed that introductory line, and an enormous reason why Americans need to seriously question the current government structure and possibly start over.

"I started in the American nuclear program all the way back at the time of the Manhattan project, and have been involved in reactor design and nuclear engineering my whole life. There was one answer we all searched for, and it was how to close the nuclear loop.

When a reactor such as a boiling water reactor uses fuel, the waste products, which are highly radioactive isotopes that have a different fission characteristic than the original fuel, build up in the fuel and change the nature of the nuclear reaction. A reactor such as a boiling water reactor can only use the fuel until it gets contaminated by these isotopes enough to change the nature of the nuclear reactions taking place. The reaction environment inside a boiling water reactor is only one such environment which will work to trigger a chain reaction, and if that spent fuel is put into a reactor made from different materials, those materials can favor the burning of the isotopes which interfere with the chain reactions in the boiling water reactor and use these interfering isotopes as fuel until they are consumed. After this process, which restores the fuel to it's original state is complete, the fuel can go back into the boiling water reactor and used as new with no reprocessing - the exact same rods can be exchanged between reactors.

We perfected the second reactor design which used liquid sodium as a coolant and the reactor ran much hotter - 1100 farenheit as opposed to 550 in a boiling water reactor. The liquid sodium circulated inside the reactor instead of water, with the heat of the reaction being removed from the system by a heat exchanger which produced steam outside the reactor for use in producing electricity. The temperature difference and coolant characteristics in the complimentary reactor facilitated the burning of the isotopes, and you got to use both sides of the reaction - the boiling water reactor produced electricity while producing unwanted isotopes, and the sodium cooled reactor produced electricity while burning the unwanted isotopes out. This process could be repeated 20 times, and when it was finished the fuel was DEAD and no longer hazardous because all of it's radiological potential was used up. It was a clean energy dream come true, and Carter banned it by executive order!"

He specifically stated that the burn down was so complete that the spent fuel was safe to handle directly with bare hands, and needed no special care or maintenance at all, and after I questioned him about exactly how safe, said you could safely sleep on it. I questioned him several times, saying he must be exaggerating, but he said ALL radiological potential was used, and the fuel was completely inert at the end of the final cycle.

Many people know about the liquid sodium breeder reactor developed by General Electric in the late 1970's but few people know the real story about this reactor, which this engineer developed. To back stab the public image of this reactor, it was stated that it's rods would stick and that liquid sodium was too dangerous to use as a coolant. But this engineer, the man who developed it, stated that this media campaign was a pure psy op which like many things the media and government says had no truth to it at all.

He then went on to lament about what a waste of money it was to have the technology banned because nuclear fuel is expensive and they were only able to use it to about five percent of its total potential without implementing this technology. He lamented the fact that his life's greatest accomplishment got banned for no good reason, and it was a tremendous waste of money to not use the technology his team developed. Electricity would have been cheap. So cheap that homes would not have been heated with oil or natural gas, electricity would have been the only sensible choice. Furthermore, with a reduction in the price of electricity by at least 10X, electric cars would have quickly become a standard.

This would have been America's free energy future, with the only real cost being maintenance of infrastructure.

He was sad that we were now paying too much for electricity. I guess that's how an engineer thinks. He had read my article about Fukushima and liked it, so it is an easy guess that his eyes were open to the global conspiracy. But I think he missed the obvious in what he said.

Here is what I think about this technology being banned, and it has nothing to do with preservation of resources or free energy.

Nuclear reactors are huge. They have an enormous amount of nuclear material in them. One boiling water reactor core the size of the ones at Fukushima, which have a thermal potential of three gigawatts and an electrical generating capacity of one gigawatt can easily hold enough fissionable material to make many atomic bombs. And with the technology that makes re-using that fuel illegal, it builds up in the cooling pools at a rate of 25 tons per electrical gigawatt YEAR. This means that after 40 years of fuel buildup even small 500 megawatt facilities have approximately a million pounds of highly radioactive fuel sitting in their pools waiting for the right combination of problems to cause a disaster.

Because the Japanese were at least allowed by their government to use a reprocessing technology inferior to what this engineer spoke of, Fukushima only had approximately 250,000 pounds of "spent" fuel at each reactor site, which remained intact throughout the disaster. But because in America no reprocessing is allowed at all in any form, the fukushima equivalents in America, such as TVA operated Browns Ferry and NSP operated Prairie Island have no fewer than two million pounds of "spent" fuel at each reactor site, which means that Browns Ferry alone could, in a worst case scenario, far exceed the damage done by Fukushima.

Contrary to what the scamming mainstream press has reported, Fukushima reactor 3 was destroyed entirely while at 3,000 PSI (far beyond specifications) which resulted in a complete core expulsion. This threw approximately 100,000 pounds of fuel into the environment, much of it in the form of brown dust that badly contaminated the entire surrounding area and was found around the world. Seldom reported in the press is the fact that the Fukushima site was so badly contaminated that it could not be approached, and remote control and robots were used in the months following the disaster to get the radiation down to a survivable level after the first three people to explore the site died. At 100,000 pounds of expelled material, reactor 3 could have produced at most 2 percent of the total contamination possible from a large American nuclear facility. This puts the possible disaster from Browns ferry at 50 to 100 times worse than Fukushima. Multiply that by Prairie Island and the over 100 other similar sized nuclear facilities in America and it is not hard to calculate that a serious national security threat exists.

America's nuclear waste problem was intentionally created

When GE and others designed the nuclear facilities both in America and abroad, they had calculated that they would indeed succeed in closing the nuclear loop. So they designed the nuclear facilities with an approximate 20X safety margin in the fuel pools, because they did not have a clear date on when the technology would be perfected. It was my impression from this engineer that they got it sooner than expected. So fortunately the fuel pools were over built, but despite being over built they were never designed to withstand the fuel burdens that would result from a political decision to destroy the closed loop fuel cycle technology altogether.

So now, 40 years after the ban, America has fuel pools around the country that are so full that they have exceeded even the extremely generous safety margins they were originally designed to have, and even modest pools often have over 400 tons of highly active isotope ridden "spent" fuel in them.

Having functional fuel pool cooling systems was never intended to be necessary. GE and others wanted only a fractional core of fuel sitting in a pool at any one time, with at most one or two entire cores, not 15 or 20. If all cooling systems failed with only the intended maximum of one or two cores sitting in a pool there would be no boiling of the water in the pool, no pending disaster possible from equipment failure no matter how severe. But the way it is now, if there is any sort of attack or disaster which prevents fuel pool maintenance at any of the facilities in America for a period exceeding three days, the water will boil off, the fuel will catch fire and a nuclear disaster of unimaginable magnitude far in excess of Fukushima will take place.

And it never needed to be this way, in fact, the situation is criminal.

Foreign nations offered help, but the American government said NO

Upon recognizing the lunacy of America's Federally mandated nuclear sabotage, countries like France and Germany offered to buy America's 5% spent fuel for billions of dollars. They were not held political hostage by a hostile government, and could certainly use a source of cheap fuel. But rather than accept this offer,the American government mandated NO transport of the fuel to foreign nations, no further use whatsoever.

American nuclear facilities were forced by Federal regulation to use approximately 5 percent of the fuel's radiological potential, leaving 95 percent of the radiological hazard remaining, and subsequently forced to keep it in a fuel pool that needs continuous maintenance. While arguing against this report, shills have said it was the import/export restrictions which caused such a dangerous situation in America, but since those laws were written by the same government that banned the closing of the "nuclear loop", the export restrictions are only a further indictment of the FED for causing this problem.

Simultaneous with the intentional building of the threat from having so much nuclear material sitting around came all the government scandals and lies about needing to put the fuel somewhere. Inside a mountain in the desert. Inside a dry cask. Maybe in the ocean, all the while the general American public was kept oblivious to the obvious answer: If they were not allowed to use it because of a nonsensical piece of legislation, why not let someone else have it, when other nations are willing to even pay for it?

Here is what I believe is the answer. And this answer needs to be spread far and wide.

Whatever you think of Kennedy, on the day of his death he was America's last hope. No President since has been anything other than a puppet for an enemy infiltrator, The enemy is not only inside the gates, it has been taking a paycheck from the American people for over 45 years.

Consider this: America's government intentionally put in place policies that de-industrialized America. That's an act of war. The American government put in place policies that intentionally destroyed America's schools. That's an act of war. And I consider forcing via mandate the buildup of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of nuclear warheads worth of perfectly good reactor fuel just waiting for a disaster to be an act of war as well - Only an enemy would intentionally mandate the creation of such a threat, who on earth would, other than someone who hated America? Not only did America lose a marvelous clean virtually free energy future, that future got converted into a threat that could very easily destroy the nation and take much of the world with it. All it would take to kill America, with America's nuclear facilities drastically overloaded with 5% spent fuel, is 150 smart bombs. One successful bombing run and it is over. And that's not even taking into consideration other disaster scenarios, such as earthquakes and computer virus attacks.

The enemy of America is now in complete control of the nation

Ever since Kennedy's assassination America has not had a true representative government, especially starting with Carter. When I worked for the NSA, I saw a few computers which were identical to the early vote counting computers, and they could be set to loop a single ballot over and over again. With a scammed vote, America got over-run by outsiders who wanted the country destroyed. Prior to 1973 America was only going upward, and anyone who wanted to see America destroyed or enslaved would never permit Americans to get virtually free energy. The enemy would lose oil profits. They would potentially lose control of energy, leaving the financial system the only means of forced social compliance outside of a hot war and the enemy wanted control options. True clean energy had to be stopped.

The enemy of America is a sinister enemy. It is a small group of religiously "elite" people who weaponize everything. They have weponized sympathy, victim status, water systems, vaccines, genetically modified organisms and even terror - anything they have been able to think of, and have used these things and many more to cause destruction. And the nuclear industry, now blocked from a dream come true technology, can be used as a weapon.

The truth in this is undeniable

There is plenty of proof. No shill can stop people from checking out the history of other nations, such as Germany, France and Russia offering America BILLIONS for this not so "spent" fuel, which can only sit as a hazard after a political decision banning technologies which allow for it's purification at the same time additional political decisions have banned it's export. This hazard has been unnecessarily and intentionally accumulating for years. It's the equivalent of keeping a 5,000 gallon tank of petrol in your bedroom. Better hope all is well with it.

I honestly feel that banning this miracle technology; you should have heard the sparkle, the awe in the old man's voice when he said they closed the "nuclear loop", and the sadness, despair and anger expressed at it's being banned; I feel it was an act of war against America. There were never any accidents associated with this technology, according to this engineer everything negative said about it was a bold faced lie spoken by people of ill intent. America's nuclear waste problem is not scientific, it is political.

I believe this nuclear engineer opened up and told me about this because I was the first journalist he ever encountered that actually understood nuclear technology. He knew I would understand what he said and subsequently bring this story to the public. But outside of making the public aware by telling his story in an article such as this, what more can I do?

Banning the closed loop nuclear fuel cycle by Jim Stone.pdf

7 people like this

http://82.221.129.208/baasepagen3.html

Merryl Streep again

Anonymous sent Jim - your swearing in the streep rant is untypical of your messages; you must really be po'd about that bag and her ilk. Your restraint towards doing so over the years is one reason why I enjoy your updates and the information. On another note, are you hearing/receiving any input on NaturalNews site being compromised? Am seeing major errors and delays in loads, and one recent download completely locked up my chromebook; never happened before. Using the IPA though, it works fine. Sent Mike a note twice regarding this and what you suggested with the ipa to prevent undetectable intrusions or redirects, so if others are also experiencing that there, might want to send NN a note about it."

My response: Merryl Streep is my most hated actor by a long shot. She's pure damage. I cannot stand even a still photo of her, let alone see her act. Anyway, with that aside, Natural News is getting attacked big time. Everyone is. Today, despite many attempts, I could not get into the server until after 10 AM and I did not want to do combat mode. There are big problems getting this site from Europe, especially Germany. No total blockages yet, just difficulty. Additionally, donations from Europe appear to be blocked and I have been told this many times by people who have tried. So the attacks are diverse.

The only alt media venue I know of that knows as much about staying visible as I do is Beforeitsnews and affiliate Unseen.is. Alex Jones will probably stay visible at great expense. Natural News I am not sure of, they have been getting severe damage lately, and I have no doubt it is because they tell the truth about vaccines and other medical topics, but mostly they are in deep dirt over being accurate with vaccines, which are no doubt the great weapon of doom for the elite. Many people think vaccines were always bad. I do not take that stand, I believe they were of huge benefit up until around 1985 and then they became weaponized and are probably the worst threat to mankind on the face of the globe now. The autism and other vaccine induced problems are intentional, no ifs or buts. Since Natural News is reporting on this accurately, they are like a giant target with a huge bullseye just waiting to take a hit.

Alex Jones and others, (even Drudge) are not such a high priority but they are still targeted. Hopefully all of this will change with Trump at the helm.

More Merryl Streep

Couldn't agree more about that creep, Streep! Watching two feisty black gals called Diamond and Silk kick Meryl to the curb might assuage your rage, it did mine anyway....these ladies are a hoot. Youtube vid is called 'Meryl Streep Underhandely Came For The Donald, Diamond and Silk Straight Out Came For Her

My response: There you nailed it, yes - that's it - why I'd rather be five aisles over looking at toilet brushes than in an aisle with her - she's "creepy". She sets off my soul's alarm bells, like some sort of ghoul even though her face itself is not the cause of it.

7 people like this

Heads up: Golden shower gaffe put Trump in danger

Here's why: The corrupt leadership in the intelligence agencies has done everything possible to stop Trump, including going along with this hoax and saying it is real. This got shut down so fast despite them saying it was real that it no doubt made many heads spin. And I believe that from this point on, they are going to be truly dangerous. Here is the procedure:

1. First, when someone you don't like is rising in power, you ignore that individual. You subvert all efforts by silencing and censoring them. Trump blindsided them, so they missed this step.

2. If step 1 fails, you resort to slander. That failed miserably, because Trump simply had no dirt that could be exploited convincingly.

3. If step 2 fails, you issue death threats, and repeat step 2. This has happened in abundance against Trump.

4. If step 3 fails, you then resort to killing. This is where they are at now, after the golden shower flop.

They are under extreme pressure to kill Trump. If they fail, they are going to jail and at the very least will lose their jobs. The worst agencies the world has ever known (other than perhaps peak cold war evil in communist Russia as a possible match) are under threat from Trump. Add to that the most despicable monsters, like Soros, Rockefeller and Rothchild are also under serious threat from Trump. And what about the Clinton death machine? None of these are going to go down without a fight.

And that fight is going to take the form of either 1. Attempting to kill Trump, or 2. Attempting to prevent Trump from taking office via war with Russia, even if in the final midnight hour they have to go nuclear because Russia did not play.

Turbulence ahead.

http://82.221.129.208/baasepagen3.html

7 people like this

http://82.221.129.208/baaasepageu1.html

The CIA/Israel managed to get ISIS planted in the Philippines

Never mind the fact that it would be a logistical nightmare for any legitimate ISIS to be there. To get embedded in the Philippines would require the full support of a nation state, and not a pathetic one. This takes Israel/Saudi/America type support. ISIS reportedly has overtaken Marawi city, a city of 200,000 that is 30 kilometers away from the nearest ocean access. Duterte has sent tanks and attack helicopters to fight them. 30 KILOMETERS INLAND! The distance of this city from the ocean means there is no conceivable way ISIS could have embedded in this city, weapons and all without nation/state support. It's not like they pulled up in a rickety boat and just dropped in, to get to that city they'd have needed to arrive with a boat, vehicles, the whole 9 yards. I can tell you how this was done, by the CIA:

First, vehicles were purchased from regular dealers in the Phillipines. Then the ISIS agents were flown in after training in the U.S. or Israel, and I'll hedge my bets on "somewhere in Texas, probably El Paso, where ISIS incorporated - a U.S. based mercenary company, has a base that has made headlines over the last couple years.

After the ISIS agents were flown in with U.S. passports, they met an American nuclear submarine that was sent to the coast, in an area with a steep drop off so it could get right up to shore. From there, an inflatable zodiac boat was launched, which carried weapons to the people onshore. They loaded it all into their trucks, and BAM-O, suddenly there's an "ISIS" base in the Philippines. That's how it would be done, and I'd bet $50 that is exactly how it happened, right down to the last detail.

FOLKS, HERE IS YOUR "ISIS" in the Philippines:

isis.jpg

isishq.jpg

4 people like this

http://82.221.129.208/baaasepageu1.html

FEDERAL JUDGES RULE: No recreational drone weighing less than 55 pounds has to be registered

Police state centric CNN is crying over this one. Got a Dji phantom? That's 50+ pounds below the limit! The limit for unregistered drones is now 55 pounds.

From CNN:

A Washington, D.C. court ruled Friday that the FAA drone registration rule violates the FAA Modernization and Reform Act, which Congress passed in 2012. Hobbyist John Taylor argued successfully that he should not have to register because the act states that the FAA "may not promulgate any rule or regulation regarding a model aircraft."

My response: After that leading paragraph, CNN plays dodgeball with the truth. HERE IS THE TRUTH: Ever since the dawn of aviation, model aircraft of all sizes up to 55 pounds, flying at all altitudes were allowed if anyone had the ability to do it. This really took off in the 1960's when transistors made it possible to make excellent model aircraft controllers. And lots and lots of people did it, with many very large model aircraft (which were all "drones") being flown. Youtube is full of videos of huge model aircraft that weigh under 55 pounds taking off and looking like they are so big they are real. And quite frankly, at the weight of 55 pounds, with modern tech, anything is possible. You can really have a superb piece of gear in that weight.

Then drones with cameras came out, and someone got their underwear all bunched up over it. It was realized by people in the power structure that GEE, if I am going to RAPE the American people, I'd really rather not have it be possible for the average joe to mount a high end SLR with a giant spy lens on a toy plane and get into my business. My hunch is that the DJI phantom drones are what made someone act on this, because they are good enough to provide a portion of the functionality of a lot of the military stuff, and are out of box ready and perfect. So some elite jerk figured it would be best to have that registered, after all, it could really nail a molech festival.

The DJI Phantom, (or even worse, the Mavic, with a 5 kilometer range) which provides ultra clear and stable HD footage in real time was too much for someone, and the ridiculous limit of 0.55 pounds was suddenly put on model aircraft. That's a 100 fold decrease in what is allowed to be flown by model enthusiasts. And there really is nothing worth flying that weighs that little, my guess is the limit, even with the best tech, will always be right around 3 pounds absent a military budget. That's what a good model aircraft has always weighed, at a minimum.

John Taylor, a model airplane enthusiast, realized how ridiculous the new limits set by the FAA were, and he challenged their new registration rules before a federal court and won. After all, what about all the fixed wing model aircraft that already existed since the 1960's? Suddenly they were illegal? What about all the people who have been doing this for decades without incident?

I always thought that the recent incidents with drones at the ends of runways, threatening jumbo jets with "bird strikes" were nothing but Jews trying to slam limits on everyone. What about the decades of sensible model airplane enthusiasts that never did that ONCE in the years prior, years where no model could support an HD camera? People who can afford anything good enough to be capable of flying high enough to threaten jets are simply not stupid enough to fly it at the end of a runway. But when it comes to an agenda, creating mayhem is key. That is how the Jews operate after all - do something ridiculous, and false flag a control net over everyone. And this time, it failed - In defiance of the norm. I am surprised.

So guess what folks? It looks like the limit is going right back up to 55 pounds. And Soros is gonna puke over it.

HEADS UP: When a 55 pound drone crashes into the white house, A JEW DID IT.

Next time a drone gets in the flight path of a jumbo jet, A JEW DID IT.

The next time a ridiculous limit is put on something, REMEMBER: A JEW DID IT, and I am sick of it all, I am really quite surprised that FOR ONCE, they did not get their way. Expect mayhem, tantrums, and crashes now, because they are going to do everything possible to "prove" they are right, and that decent people really do need to be controlled.

3 people like this

Jim Stone

There are a few typos on this page, but I can’t fix them now.

The answer to why Seth Rich was killed, and why he gave to Wikileaks is now out.

Seth Rich was responsible for an internet application that helped voters find their polling stations.

He discovered that Hillary had set up bogus polling places that were not on the official record. Hillary then had DNC staffers merge the results from both sets of polling places, keeping the actual number of voters officially recorded at the legitimate polling station the same while the actual ballots that went to Bernie and represented those numbers were swapped out for her.
Seth Rich was appalled by the corruption, and as a result, dumped to Wikileaks.

This answer has been out there since July 21 of 2016 and it rotted until it was recently discovered in a private E-mail.

http://82.221.129.208/baaasepageu3.html

This was written by Claudia Kash, the girlfriend of Seth Rich. She wrote this shortly after he was killed. The answer has been out there since the beginning.

“There were two sets of polling places this primary season – one set for most of the voters, who went on state web sites to find their polling locations, and a second set for Hillary Clinton supporters who looked on Hillary clinton’s website to find their polling location. The secretary of state for each state had one set of locations on the record, the other set of locations, the ones listed on Hillary’s website were not on the state record. I know this because I looked on her website to find where a friend should vote, then double checked the state website, which showed a different address. I thought there must be a mistake – I kept checking right up to election day. But until they killed Seth Rich, I couldn’t figure out why there would be two different polling places. This is how I think the scam worked: While most voters look up their location on their state website, voters who were signed up as Hillary Clinton supporters would be directed to her site to find their polling place. It was set up the same as any other DNC polling place – with DNC volunteers, regular voting machines etc – and a duplicate voter roster, the same as the roster at the other polling place. Voters would be checked off on the roster, same as at the other polling place, and after the polls colsed, the DNC supervisor would pick up the roster and the ballots.

The supervisor would then pick up the roster at the legitimate polling place and the ballots there. He (or she) would then replace a number of Bernie Sanders ballots with an equal nunmber of the ballots from the Hillary Clinton voting location. Then the duplicate roster from the HRC would be shredded and thrown away, along with all the Bernie Sanders ballots that had been replaced. That way the number of people who voted on the remaining roster still matches the number of ballots. This is why so many states reported a “lower than expected voter turnout”. Seth Rich, who was responsible for the app that helped voters find their polling places did not realize there were two sets of polling places until he himself wet to vote. he lived in Washington DC, which voted at the end of the primary season, a week after Clinton had already been declared the winner. I believe he discovered it then and had started asking questions about why the polling places on Hillary’s web site did’nt match the ones on the DC web site.

But even if he didn’t say a word to anybody, it would have been dangerous to let him live. He would have figured it out sooner or later, and he would have reported it when he did.”

My comment: Let me then, fill in the blanks: Seth rich DID figure out Hillary did this, and said nothing. Instead, he did the DNC leaks to Wikileaks, hopefully to bring the whole house of cards down. The timing is so close on all of this that it can’t really be known if Seth was killed because he knew Hillary’s plot, or if he was killed because someone figured out it was him who did the leaks.

To sum this up in a short statement: Hillary set up duplicate polling stations, collected a second set of votes that never showed up at the legitimate polling place, and then flipped the voter ID information at the legitimate polling stations and swapped it out with votes from her polling stations exclusively on legitimate ballots where people voted for Bernie Sanders. She’d have to be mega corrupt and powerful to do this, and the DNC would have to be rotten to the core, but that is probably so when the Clinton death machine is never forced to give answers. That means there is serious deeply rooted corruption and dark power. Seth Rich found out, was having none of it, and then died.

HEADS UP THEN: ANY TIME THERE WAS “UNEXPECTED LOW TURNOUT”, THIS TYPE OF THING IS GOING ON, THIS ALSO HAPPENED IN FRANCE AND IN AMERICA’S GENERAL ELECTION.

Hillary no doubt did this to Trump also, via people planted at key, fully compromised polling stations. That would explain perfectly why there was a “low turnout” even though this was probably the most heated election in American history, and it also explains why Hillary won in such a small number of places, yet almost took the election.

2 people like this