DAR

ORIGINS of the BlueBloods - ILAT-LITUM Tablets

13 posts in this topic

Nazi expedition in 1939 found the ILAT-LITUM plates/tablets in Antarctica

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/493-nazi-expedition-in-1939-found-the-ilat-litum-platestablets-in-antarctica/

http://web.archive.org/web/20141202015539/http://supriemrockefeller.wordpress.com/

The great Council decided to help the children on LAHMU, for ERA’s wisdom told

the gods, that EA and MAGDI and all following children-generations should belong

to the tribes of the gods.

ERA’s wisdom meant, that the gods under the leadership of ANU and with the

power of SEPT invade the land of the LEMURIANS and should force them with

unimaginable devaststations back into the caves.

So it was recorded in the book ILAT-LITUM, the „highest victory“.

The sign for this was transmitted to SINNI as follows:

[sEE PDF BELOW]

The tablets are discussing all these different bloodlines, so let me try to explain how they are

related and inter-related:

1. We have the pure Anunnaki, who came from Aldebaran in a spaceship, and one of

their bases on their journey through the galaxy is Nibiru, which is a part of our solar

system. They invaded KI (Earth) and chased the Reptoids underground.

2. Then we have the pure Reptoids, who were the original intelligent inhabitants of

Earth when the Anunnaki arrived.

3. TU and Mira of the Anunnaki mixed TU’s seed with a Reptoid and gave birth to EA

(Enki) and MAGDI — the twins. The pure Anunnaki wanted to kill the twins, because

the mixed genes created stronger and more intelligent beings than they themselves

were. TU and MIRA managed to clone their sons and SEPT of the pure Anunnaki killed

the wrong kids, and EA and MAGDI went into hiding.

4. The LULUs were a mix between the Neanderthals, who lived here together with the

Reptoids when the “Gods” (Anunnaki) arrived. LULU had 3% Anunnaki blood in them

and 97% Neanderthal. They became the Anunnaki’s slave labor in the mines, digging

for gold and other minerals that could be of value for the “Gods”. Another name for the

enlightened LULU is ADAMI (Adam and Eve).

5. The Reptoids, when living underground, rescued some LULUs from the Flood (the

Deluge), brought them to their caves and sealed the openings. There they interbred

with the LULU females, whom they desired, and created a new race, the Lemurians. So

the Lemurians had LULU blood (3% Anunnaki and 97% Neanderthal) + Reptoid blood.

This showed to be a bad combination of DNA, because it created a deceptive,

aggressive and possessive race. ETU-MARU and SARRATA were the first Lemurians

who came up to the surface, and SARRATA infiltrated EA’s and MAGDI’s people, who

were left on Earth after the pure Anunnaki disappeared before the flood. She and ETUMARU

then led the Lemurian battle against EA’s people and the LULUs and almost

wiped them out. EA’s breed fled to Mars. Left on the surface were the Lemurians and

the LULU. The LULU eventually, due to evolution, developed into today’s homo sapiens

and the decendants of ETU-MARU were Marduk Ra, YHWH and eventually the 13

Illuminati bloodlines. Marduk Ra created the first Priesthood of Amen.

The Merovingian Bloodline, which erroneously has been called the 13th Illuminati Bloodline

is nothing of the sort, according to Thule, just like I mentioned in Chapter II — the

Merovingians are not of Lemurian blood but that of EA and MAGDI. So they are of the

Anunnaki/Reptoid bloodline, and is thus not part of the Lemurian 13 Illuminati bloodlines,

which are a mix of Lulu/Reptoid. The pure Reptoids, who still live inside Earth and are the

so-called “Reptilians” that people claim they have seen coming up now and then from caves

all over the world. They are friendly to humans and don’t want us any harm, according to

Thule, who made a pact with them a long time ago. These beings live inside Earth and are the

inhabitants of Agarthi/Agartha, the ones that the Dalai Lama protects and the secret behind

the “Yellow Hat Sect”

The head of this subterranean region he said was Rigden Iyepo, the king of the world, with his representative upon the Earth’s surface, the Dalai Lama. Haushofer was convinced that the land below the Himalayas was the birthplace of the Aryan race, which he claimed to have confirmed during his Tibet and India travels.

The symbol of Thule was the swastika counter clockwise. Tibetan lamas and the Dalai Lama personally testified that people from Agartha were still living today. The subterranean land that is anchored in almost all Eastern traditions has spread over the millennia under all of the Earth’s surface with huge centers under the Sahara desert, the Matto Grosso and the Santa Catarina mountains in Brazil, Yucatan in Mexico, Mount Shasta in California, England, Egypt, Czechoslovakia.

It seems that Hitler especially sought to discover the entrances to the subterranean world Agartha and to get in contact with the descendants of the Aryan “God people” from Alderbaran-Hyperborea. In the myths and traditions of the subterranean world it is often said that the world’s surface was yet to suffer a terrible world war (Third World War) which would though be ended by earthquakes, other natural disasters and a switching of the poles and the deaths therefrom of two thirds of humanity.

After this “last war” the several races of the inner earth would reunite with the survivors on the surface and that the thousand-year GOLDEN AGE (age of Aquarius) would be rung in. Hitler wanted to build an outer “Agartha” or “Aryana” with the Aryan master race, and Germany should be its home. During the existence of the “Third Reich” two large expeditions were sent by the SS to the Himalayas to find those entrances.

ILAT-LITUM plates-tablets in Antarctica.pdf

12 people like this

The LULU eventually, due to evolution, developed into today’s homo sapiens

and the decendants of ETU-MARU were Marduk Ra, YHWH and eventually the 13

Illuminati bloodlines. Marduk Ra created the first Priesthood of Amen.`` another name for Marduk Ra is Sauron...YHWH is a descendent of Annukki- such bullshit! :bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon:

More like they Ea and Magdi ( Jesus and Mary likely) were descendent of Him...I guess the translation needs some work. However there seems to be some truth to the Tibetan thing. I have heard of some of this before...but really they are so full of themselves I can hardly stand it!

2 people like this

The Mervoginian line may have Annukki within it but being that some of that line are clearly connected to the Holy Bloodline of Bringers of the Light which were sent on purpose by the Divine Ones to clean up the Earth from dark or evil beings ( blood sacrifices), this seems to me to be an unholy cover -up of what really happened...Those that call themselves Gods are Archons or lower beings who think themselves to be.

1 person likes this

The Mervoginian line may have Annukki within it but being that some of that line are clearly connected to the Holy Bloodline of Bringers of the Light which were sent on purpose by the Divine Ones to clean up the Earth from dark or evil beings ( blood sacrifices), this seems to me to be an unholy cover -up of what really happened...Those that call themselves Gods are Archons or lower beings who think themselves to be.

Suzzaannee, 

Wes Penre is very detail minded .. This was given directly as translated - Old German to English ..

quote'

This is a dangerous mission, as something always gets lost in a translation — in this case firstfrom an alien language (Akkadian) to German and now to English. Therefore, I have attachedthe original German text at the end of this book, under Appendix. So forgive me if the English version is not perfect, grammatically and otherwise, but also keep in mind that the German version is not perfect either — it was interpreted by the monks who were not native Germans.It looks like the Nazis didn’t want to mess with it too much for the same reason — alteration. According to the translator, it also seems to be written in “old German”, which makes it evenharder to translate. Also, unfortunately I would say, it seems like the Thule member who sent me the files has added his interpretations

unquote'

see here direct link to original German if you wish to transpose yourself :-

https://supriemrockefeller.wordpress.com/category/14-appendix/

4 people like this

Additional Thought for the day .. link here

https://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/from-mu-to-thule-and-the-inner-earth/

Bal Gangadhar Tilak (1856-1920), a renowned pioneer protagonist of Indian Independence at the turn of the century, was also a scholar in astronomy and Vedic antiquities, who among other feats, was able to place the oldest Indian Vedic civilization at around 4500 BC.

Tilak was jailed by the British for his anti-British writings for several years, and this time he put to good use in studying the Veda scripts, in relation to known astronomical and geological events. He published his findings in a work: “The Arctic Home of The Vedas”, in 1903. In this he stated that, according to his readings of the Vedas, the original Arctic home of humanity was destroyed around 10,000 – 8,000 BC by the last Ice Age, and that from 8,000 – 3000 BC, was the Age of Wandering, before they Vedic people finally settled in India between 5,000 – 3000 BC. By then, he went on to add, they had already begun to forget their Arctic origins, and their traditions had begun to go rapidly downhill.

As we have seen in earlier accounts, his timing of this cataclysm fits in very closely with what we know of the destruction of Atlantis and Mu, so we can attribute it to the same cause – a sudden polar shift, resulting in both tidal waves and tectonic upheavals followed by a very rapid relocation of the polar ice-caps: the so-called “Ice Age”. So, we have the destruction of Mu, dated very approximately at 12,000 years ago, that of Atlantis around 10-12,000 years ago, and, according to best estimates, the destruction of Hyperborea also at around the same time-frame of 10-12,000 years ago. Could this then, be also the time of the Biblical ”Flood” one wonders?

As far as I’m able to determine by reading sundry authorities, this would seem to be the case. So it’s up to my readers to resolve for themselves whether this is a pure coincidental matter, or whether God chose to bring about the cleansing of an evil and disobedient world by means of a purely natural catastrophic event – which would seem to be a perfectly logical thing to do if One were the Supreme Intellect, who created the entire Universe along purely logical lines!

Land of The Midnight Sun.

Ancient Indian texts seem to point most clearly to the fact that the Arctic region was the “realm of the ancient gods” since they specifically mention that it is where the sun rises and sets only once a year – which demonstrates that the writers had a clear knowledge of the astronomical situation at the North Pole. Of course, they were quite right, since the sun only appears above the horizon for six months of the year, and is below it for the remaining six months! The question here is “How did those ancient Indians know this?”

The obvious answer is because it was recorded in the Vedic Hymns, which speak of “The Dawn of Many Days” and “The Thirty Dawn Sisters Circling Like A Wheel”. When applied to the Pole, these terms make good sense, since the sun takes exactly a month to actually appear above the horizon after the four-month night. I say four-month rather than six here, because the sun also takes a further month each year, to set. So, adopting for a moment the ancient world calendar of ten months, there’s a polar twilight of one month, followed by a night of four months. Then a dawn of one month, followed by a day of four months! The Vedas are thus correct in every detail regarding the polar night and day, even though written thousands of years ago! Obviously, these ancient forebears of the Indian people, the Aryans, knew this from first-hand experience!

The oldest Vedic year had only two principal divisions, which were called devas and pitras; names which correlated with the “Day of The Gods” and the “Night of The Gods”. This, curiously enough, is very reminiscent of another dramatic piece of Germanic Aryan mythology – “Gottdammerung” – “The Twilight of The Gods”- which is a strangely-apt connection with the Vedic-Aryan Polar Year!
The Advent of The Big Freeze.

We learn from the Zoroastrian scholar, H. S. Spencer’s “Aryan Ecliptic Cycle”(1965) that the “Aryan ecliptic cycle” ran from approximately 25,500 BC to 300 BC, from their residence in the polar homeland during the “Interglacial Age” (or “Inter Pole-Shifts Age”, depending on one’s persuasion!), to their being compelled to leave it because of the presence firstly, of giant reptiles (dinosaurs!), and then the advent of intense cold and snow. (It’s important to bear in mind that the same effect would be taking place at the South Pole, also.) The Big Freeze occurred about 10-12,000 BC – and was just one of several natural cataclysms of that period which destroyed Atlantis, Lemuria (Mu), and the Gobi Sea (now the Gobi Desert) – and also resulted in the flooding of the Mediterranean Basin, as well as creating the Triton Sea in North Africa! From the now untenable Pole, the migrating Aryans had to fight their way south against not only the forces of nature, but also against the indigenous Asian tribes, including suffering a term of enslavement by the Turanians (the Turks).

9 people like this

ANCIENT LEMURIA(my favourite subject)

map.JPG

MAP OF INDIA IN 30,000 B.C.

The last surviving LEMURS exist on Madagascar.
This is why the ancient land tying India and Australia together, that sank incrementally over time, is referred to as LEMURIA.

Myriads of  ancient writings from the South Seas, and  the ancient Tamil writings on palm tree bark still exist protected underground in the Vatican archives, having been pillaged from various cultures and transported to Rome by order of various popes.

The Tamil bark writings in Southern India tell of the gigantic Southern part of India which used to connect to Australia cataclysmically sinking incrementally over a long period of time. This was ancient Lemuria.

Modified after a map in "Ancient World", North Mahalingam. International Society for Investigation of Ancient Civilization.

101 Mount Road, Guindy, Madras, India 50032

http://thule.org/lemuria.html

10 people like this

Suzzaannee, 

Wes Penre is very detail minded .. This was given directly as translated - Old German to English ..

quote'

This is a dangerous mission, as something always gets lost in a translation — in this case firstfrom an alien language (Akkadian) to German and now to English. Therefore, I have attachedthe original German text at the end of this book, under Appendix. So forgive me if the English version is not perfect, grammatically and otherwise, but also keep in mind that the German version is not perfect either — it was interpreted by the monks who were not native Germans.It looks like the Nazis didn’t want to mess with it too much for the same reason — alteration. According to the translator, it also seems to be written in “old German”, which makes it evenharder to translate. Also, unfortunately I would say, it seems like the Thule member who sent me the files has added his interpretations

unquote'

Dar, allow me to apologise for my statement. I did not qualify my words and did not mean to imply they were lower beings, not at all... I was saying that they (  those God soul beings) were lower than God , whom many of us know as YHWH Yod He Vau He, and as far as I understand, all souls of this nature were made below the Ain Soph. I also mean that Ea and Magdi were likely the manifested souls of Jesus and Mary of that time. It is too bad my ex partner spoke fluent german and could have helped but he has passed away last month- he would have loved this...

Also, it is my understanding from the 5th Book of Pistis Sophia that the "Gods" referring there to the Greek pantheon were actually manifested Archons which leads me to believe the older "Gods" were as well- only an earlier version of. And again the Alderbaran-Hyperborea beings ( giants) who came here which the Thule declare descendantship from are in fact an arm or class of the ruling Atlantian families - they being the military arm who governed defending the people and ruling class who according to my knowledge were the keepers of the  ancient knowledge ( bearers of the Emerald Tablets etc and the floating stones), so being likeunto cousins to them- just of a more aggressive and militant nature, which of course has watered down into the Thule and Vril societies which are highly corrupted and to my mind very sick and twisted. But not always so...I am of course going by my own personal experience with the ones I have come into contact with who have made strong efforts to end my life so you will forgive my strong opinions, please. Perhaps I have just met the wrong ones.

As for the Yellow Hat Society- I am certainly on the same page there... and have been writing a story about it as the muse comes to me on this very subject ( subterranean giants, ancient societies, keepers of ancient knowledge in first person story form)- have four chapters written. Will share when ready...

3 people like this

https://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/from-mu-to-thule-and-the-inner-earth/

Bal Gangadhar Tilak (1856-1920), a renowned pioneer protagonist of Indian Independence at the turn of the century, was also a scholar in astronomy and Vedic antiquities, who among other feats, was able to place the oldest Indian Vedic civilization at around 4500 BC.

Tilak was jailed by the British for his anti-British writings for several years, and this time he put to good use in studying the Veda scripts, in relation to known astronomical and geological events. He published his findings in a work: “The Arctic Home of The Vedas”, in 1903. In this he stated that, according to his readings of the Vedas, the original Arctic home of humanity was destroyed around 10,000 – 8,000 BC by the last Ice Age, and that from 8,000 – 3000 BC, was the Age of Wandering, before they Vedic people finally settled in India between 5,000 – 3000 BC. By then, he went on to add, they had already begun to forget their Arctic origins, and their traditions had begun to go rapidly downhill.

As we have seen in earlier accounts, his timing of this cataclysm fits in very closely with what we know of the destruction of Atlantis and Mu, so we can attribute it to the same cause – a sudden polar shift, resulting in both tidal waves and tectonic upheavals followed by a very rapid relocation of the polar ice-caps: the so-called “Ice Age”. So, we have the destruction of Mu, dated very approximately at 12,000 years ago, that of Atlantis around 10-12,000 years ago, and, according to best estimates, the destruction of Hyperborea also at around the same time-frame of 10-12,000 years ago. Could this then, be also the time of the Biblical ”Flood” one wonders?

As far as I’m able to determine by reading sundry authorities, this would seem to be the case. So it’s up to my readers to resolve for themselves whether this is a pure coincidental matter, or whether God chose to bring about the cleansing of an evil and disobedient world by means of a purely natural catastrophic event – which would seem to be a perfectly logical thing to do if One were the Supreme Intellect, who created the entire Universe along purely logical lines!

Ancient Indian texts seem to point most clearly to the fact that the Arctic region was the “realm of the ancient gods” since they specifically mention that it is where the sun rises and sets only once a year – which demonstrates that the writers had a clear knowledge of the astronomical situation at the North Pole. Of course, they were quite right, since the sun only appears above the horizon for six months of the year, and is below it for the remaining six months! The question here is “How did those ancient Indians know this?”

The obvious answer is because it was recorded in the Vedic Hymns, which speak of “The Dawn of Many Days” and “The Thirty Dawn Sisters Circling Like A Wheel”. When applied to the Pole, these terms make good sense, since the sun takes exactly a month to actually appear above the horizon after the four-month night. I say four-month rather than six here, because the sun also takes a further month each year, to set. So, adopting for a moment the ancient world calendar of ten months, there’s a polar twilight of one month, followed by a night of four months. Then a dawn of one month, followed by a day of four months! The Vedas are thus correct in every detail regarding the polar night and day, even though written thousands of years ago! Obviously, these ancient forebears of the Indian people, the Aryans, knew this from first-hand experience!

The oldest Vedic year had only two principal divisions, which were called devas and pitras; names which correlated with the “Day of The Gods” and the “Night of The Gods”. This, curiously enough, is very reminiscent of another dramatic piece of Germanic Aryan mythology – “Gottdammerung” – “The Twilight of The Gods”- which is a strangely-apt connection with the Vedic-Aryan Polar Year!

We learn from the Zoroastrian scholar, H. S. Spencer’s “Aryan Ecliptic Cycle”(1965) that the “Aryan ecliptic cycle” ran from approximately 25,500 BC to 300 BC, from their residence in the polar homeland during the “Interglacial Age” (or “Inter Pole-Shifts Age”, depending on one’s persuasion!), to their being compelled to leave it because of the presence firstly, of giant reptiles (dinosaurs!), and then the advent of intense cold and snow. (It’s important to bear in mind that the same effect would be taking place at the South Pole, also.) The Big Freeze occurred about 10-12,000 BC – and was just one of several natural cataclysms of that period which destroyed Atlantis, Lemuria (Mu), and the Gobi Sea (now the Gobi Desert) – and also resulted in the flooding of the Mediterranean Basin, as well as creating the Triton Sea in North Africa! From the now untenable Pole, the migrating Aryans had to fight their way south against not only the forces of nature, but also against the indigenous Asian tribes, including suffering a term of enslavement by the Turanians (the Turks).

This also coincides with scholars Lomas and Knight in Uriels' Machine which talks about a heavy comet bombardment which resulted in the sinking of "Atlantian Islands  including Lemuria at the 50,000 year mark but noting that these same- biblical flood and all that-comets come by every 12-15,000 years anyway...making note that some fossilized sea creatures found far inland and salt water bodies strongly indicate that.

I would really like to see evidence of what happened before that...before the Babylonian culture and talmudism culture of the Annukki became the prevalent religion of that region...I think these cultures came after the fall of Atlantis who had previously been in power and the Draconian Annukki basically took over and re-wrote the history, neglecting the previous regime and so on...

2 people like this

Suzzaannee, 

quote'

unquote'

I read the whole thing: My ex-husband took the name Nilander when he took Sanyas which means "blue light". I am pretty sure he knew why too...I am not sure I understand what is being said...Geez I always loved Odin and Thor and Freya and have done some study on the norse myths and such, but it seems to point to Loki's regime being here on Earth...until 2012 and then Thor will take up his Hammer?? Somewhat confusing...but I do find it interesting that these types of knowledge are coming out now  ( and all the cool movies) and I believe the understanding of it will come. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

5 people like this

OK having read this entire work- I must say I am impressed- largely. I take exception however to the premise that the universe and everything was created by a seven- headed serpent or dragon being with the supreme intellect. I`m sorry- NO- this is simply not true, and I will explain. Although I will qualify this by saying that each race ( indeed even different native Indian bands have their own creation story) carries it`s own version of the Creator and all are valid to a degree. But first my friends my argument stems from the simplest of places- that being intellect on its`own does not wisdom make-, indeed it is the union of the intellect ( Logos- Sun- Male) and the emotional or feeling centre ( Eros- Moon- Female) which are the co-creators of all things ( the Christians need to realize this too!) and so it is quite impossible for any one ( even seven headed one) to be the sole creator or tress of the universe and all things in it- after all is not all things on this Earth born of the female...but I digress,

This seven headed being is revealed in the books of Pistis Sophia ( which I have just recently read) as one of the Archons who watches over the earth and her beings- and there is a dragon of the outer darkness which I believe to be the ourorbus which is a dragon eating its`tail which the unrepentant sinners go to be devoured by him- and let me iterate that the Archons are there to test humanity and attempt to get them to sin against themselves and God so they can be taken and devoured by the dragon , so there is relevance in the statement but is not a complete rendition, as I see it.

Also of note is that Set is known to be a deceiver and  has done many times in the past acts which attempt to erase or cover mysteries and powers yet above him...no offence to serpentine peoples- some of whom have been kind to me and are my friends.

That being said, Gerry;s narration of the stories and research of many historical people have far too many concurrent relative facts and intuitive knowledges to be discarded and indeed the story which I am in the middle of writing which has been instigated by my muse and certain elements which I had not had further `proof`of are mentioned in the text- such as the Argertha legend of a Aryan ( blond giant) race that went to middle earth and have peoples who communicate with them periodically - all this was shown to me and directed to talk about, so I have no trouble believing in this.

But something that I must bring up and a subject relating to this which to my shock and amazement has not been revealed to date in any scholarly text I have read and is that of the Stewards...

The Stewards are an amphibian race which I have been told were( are still) the oldest intelligent race to live on this planet ( later about Mercury, Venus and Mars) and they were given the stewardship of this planet by the higher God and Goddess, but because of their small stature, teh Atlantians were given the charge to protect the stewards and the work that was to be accomplished here and the dragon races were asked to help protect the Atlantians and their work here, which was of course to bring all beings to a state of higher awareness- and this relates to teh rainbow frequency which Bulla ( frog) talked about and which the Stewards are masters of.

When the comets struck down the main islands a military ( sorcerers -black and red dragons) dragon race which we know as the Annukki took the place of the `gods`( the Atlantians)( as they are shape shifters) and began their own regime around the time of Enki and teh Babylonian legends, which has degenerated  to the state it is in now- due to the lack of Eros, which has been all but forgotten in the mix of these legends ( note that Sinni - the singer- the female- the Word -was there in the beginning).

I have no doubt the Aryan race interbred with Semites - Goliath being an obvious example and all the Hyperborean  or Atlantian legends must have some truth  ( but Muldivite is green in most cases!) and clearly when those comets hit it shifted the poles which made a different axis which caused the temperature change and subsequent mass exodus of the inhabitants and destruction of the reigning regimes`power centres of operation on the surface - but not under the surface and this indeed is my point- That the old regime is still in place in both places under the land- the waters and middle earth which I am convinced( and told) does exist.

( Here I find it very interesting that under Admiralty Law the only place which ``they - the law makers-claim to have power over is the waters around the land base- which was set forth by Annukki Popes in its inception`- attempting to usurp the rightful Stewards from their power bases)...they thought that since the Atlantians were no longer in  obvious power due to the above events, that they could trick every one else into believing their creation myth and power sources, which unfortunately has degenerated into blood sacrifices to maintain their control...

I am very sorry to have to say these words for the  White and Golden Dragons were an honourable and indefatigable asset to the Steward- Atlantian Regime and it is  my hope that that honour once again will reign among them.

I applaud Gerrys`work and thank you Dar for opening that door and allow me to unlock that wisdom and version of our joint history which has been long hidden. 

7 people like this

I hope this fits in here to cover very recent movement happening...

Ambassador of the Inner Earth Kingdom of Agartha to Speak Publicly in New York

JFYI, this movement is backed by a seriously inner-info-revealer who recently (I thought it was back in 2016) uploaded the Sleeping Giant footage on the net which caused hell a lot of discussion. The person who actually had seen the body of the guy with her own eyes. She said it's for real.

But how much I can depend on her credit to say this movement is "for real"....ummmmmmm she might had been fooled to believe in it, too. So let's be on guard and not just deciding it all....I feel it's wiser to sit on the fence for now.

To start with, I got stunned looking at the emblem they used for the knights of Agartha. It's showing the Female Draco lineage symbol encasing it. Straight away I kinda went ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? because of that..... 

Snowden leak re: peeps below surface was 3 years ago, wasn't it?

Top secret footage "AGARTHA - Entrance of internal Earth"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWyBvdWiSo

Some screenshots I got out of a tv program made in Japan....Mr. Asuka bought up the auctioned Admiral Bird's "real footage taken from his plane while he went into Agartha".....we dunno if this was real (´Д`) but certainly there seems to be giants and friggin mammoth mum and little one walking....

(I think Mr. Asuka is heavily infiltrated by FM, and feels he's just an idiot who wants attention a lot, pretending to be someone important, personally...in other words, he must be a dickko. But that's just my personal opinion.) 

59590a5082702_CHANI_Byrd_Arsal_InnerEarth_16mmfilm_4.jpg.b215c0b62b2f77b76d82132a39ef4ee9.jpg

59590a8c51b1c_CHANI_Byrd_Arsal_InnerEarth_16mmfilm_5.jpg.57a15082a24a33b1c59acf8a636a8c45.jpg

59590a9724119_CHANI_Byrd_Arsal_InnerEarth_16mmfilm_2.jpg.ff39cb692ca5d31488bb40af98478220.jpg

59590a6bf0410_CHANI_Byrd_Arsal_InnerEarth_16mmfilm_3.jpg.61b7e8cf33f750efa3d09fb5c8b82d69.jpg

59590ab594e22_CHANI_Byrd_Arsal_InnerEarth_16mmfilm_6.jpg.3c6df2411131412adff712cfd9de2188.jpg

59590acf4f1a4_CHANI_Byrd_Arsal_InnerEarth_1.jpg.d26d4d5df1fb246c292c5821a374a7e1.jpg

3 people like this

Robert Stanley, The Man Who Met Enki & Lives to Tell About it.

Published on Feb 15, 2018
3 people like this

Thank you Dar.  Robert Stanley's vid put together a lot of pieces for me that I knew, but previously found hard to connect or feel comfortable with. 

2 people like this