Acolyte

Tribute To Bulla The Rainbow Man - CERN Portals Parallel Universes

43 posts in this topic

Bellow is a download link to a mp3 file (23 meg) of a recorded chat with Bulla The Rainbow Man. (Many thanks to Onyx for the file and editing)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/chanipics/bulla.mp3

Below is a quote from Breezy made on the CERN and parallel universe thread http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7819-scientists-at-large-hadron-collider-hope-to-make-contact-with-parallel-universe-in-days/

Do any one of you recall Bulla The Rainbow man?  At one point he told some of us that they were creating rainbows inside CERN.  The man was brilliant, and yet had very little formal education. I wish he was still around, to see this article, and all the ones related to it, for he was years ahead of the scientists with his gravity, rainbow. portal information.  In fact, I believe his knowledge on it, is part of what we have right  here. Stolen from him by those who would not give him the least bit of credit, or recognition.  My hat is off to you Bulla, and on second thought, perhaps it's best you don't see this.  All sorts of links come up when you google his name, but here's just one link, if you scroll down, you will see he talks about CERN, gravity and rainbows.  

Bulla was also a member of chani, and some of his work is here

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/2815-bullathe-rainbow-man-the-official-thread/?hl=bullatherainbowman

post-2-0-68850500-1427444603.jpg

14 people like this

Thanks to you Acolyte, and Onyx for taking the time to edit also.  We just recently heard this in chat and it's well worth every minute it takes you to listen to it.

9 people like this

this is one of those times when knowledge is dropped and scoffed at…science is just a name given to an order remember that. 

9 people like this

Yes ...thank you both so much.  Bulla was a dear friend and he is missed.  

8 people like this

BULLA THE RAINBOW MAN

Welcome. To the worlds leading and most formidable dynamic discovery site ever published on or off the web, concerning the real mysteries surrounding the Rainbows, this site redefines how the rainbows occur within Geophysics, Alchemy,all the way back to the ancient pyramids and exposes the electromagnetic Atomic distortions within water and mist that then has full control of earths specific gravity and its entire atmosphere

http://bullatherainbowman.blogspot.co.uk/

7 people like this

Well, hell !

Think the old man was on to something?

Has anyone heard from him? I haven't chatted with him since last July.

K

If anyone is interested, I can access many words from Bulla. Back from when I first met him on ATS, then on to GLP. He was always ridiculed, but a visionary none the less.

7 people like this

Quote from Bulla.................

You could say I followed Sir Issac Newtons pathway,that he left us, so as to discover, and its only when you reach a level of Atomic s, do you see, his clue and where the secret lies but I show yet once again 

He Isaac left it encrypted, hear I show you and then decode it 

Isaac Newton conundrum- Grind the stones so there is no beginning no end and it shall give you the snakes that will that will show you the steps, that you can climb 

Now this has baffled all until now, here I decode 

The Pyramid is made of ground stones being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, it has the snakes, and the huge steps within the step chamber so large, indeed one would have to climb 

AS to snakes, If one reads the Rosetta stone translation, one will find that to receive the snakes to beautify the lands of Horus, one had to, or was expected to pay double sided gold coins, for them to be made, being the snakes, once made then made it rain , and I tell you now without fear or favor, it was the Giza Pyramid, that was making all the atmosphere and the rain in the promised land 

I add here ,Follow our Rainbows to our promised land, and further 

Moses thew a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail (RAIN) 

And as far as Sir Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, and you can include Higgs, I have surpassed all there theories and all understandings of the fields of Relativity and taken them to there full now know conclusions, well in advance of all three and Tesla, Plank 

So, will this do for starters, and when it comes to the pyramids, I have all engineering and full operation manuals that includes full Atomic schematics and all atomic perimeters for the time spectrum, that one needs to run it, and up to and on full power, that includes red line operation time dwel 

l so when I tell you we are in trouble with our climate, you better believe it, as I ant up here for my health 

10 people like this

I will post here what we feel we know. Several of us communicated w/Bulla via skype.  At a particular point late last year, he mentioned an incident that concerned us, for his health and safety. Then a bit later on, he simply disappeared. None of us have heard from him since.  I think we all would feel safe in saying that at least one of us would have, if not me, then others for sure. When there is great distance between people, and when one keeps their information so close to their chest, then obviously, NO we don't know for sure, but it is indicative that something has definitely changed. All of us, would love to be wrong, of that I'm sure. 

Bulla could be great fun too.  We threw ripe peaches at each other. figuratively speaking, a few times.  Sometimes we need to walk a mile in someone's shoes, before we can truly understand where they are coming from.  Most of us have been in situations where we have ended up being our own worst enemy, Bulla was no exception, and neither am I. 

When it comes right down to it, the information Bulla had figured out, and was in possession of, should never be discounted or made light of,  for any reason.  He was way ahead of his time.   So let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. 

14 people like this

Many thanks to all who have posted and viewed this tribute to Bulla , & for your input .

Now i feel it is time to let you all know the circumstances that led us to believe he ( Bulla ) has passed on from this realm... As i would know ... i was with him all the way.

At the latter stages of 2014 he fell ill due poisonous fumes from a leaking old tin of a substance he used to treat his dogs with ticks ( the same substance used for treating cattle of the same ) , this tin had been leaking for some time , unbeknown to him , as he was complaining of all sorts of illnesses , i.e. headaches , nausea , massive weight loss , & memory loss to name but a few. In fact for the last few hours since writing this post i have been going back through a full year of Skype conversations with him, and here i give you his post dated 12 September 2014 

" Do you know what Anticholinesterase compounds are, [12/09/2014 21:53:12] christemp777: will the a highly toxic poision meant to kill cattle ticks dogs pigs kennals piggeries I had a 500 ml tin that I wanted to use when I went to get it I discover the bottom had rusted out and it had been fumming the living area 3 days ago I thought I was going to die, I coldnt smell the shit when I got rid of it and flushed the are fo 3 hours , thats been leaking for 5 months

[12/09/2014 21:56:11] christemp777:  all my gut pains are gone toiletries back to normal apertites back glands in my groin are almost gone away energy has returned and this is after five seperat blood test Humm the fucking usless pricks "

[12/09/2014 21:59:38] christemp777: cramping in my lungs has stoped spline is no longer tender now thats why I say merraculious  because that the change not inhailing to poision fumes

[12/09/2014 22:01:15] christemp777: and fuck me if the both dogs have gained controll of there inconterance thats what was causing that as well

when I looked up the symptoms for poisioning from this chemical inconternace was on the top and I ticked every one of the 10 listed

they had me with diognost with limphnomia cancer But I refused to be there lab rat and the biopsy and radiation

[12/09/2014 22:11:56] christemp777: I could hardly walk to the toilet thats how crock I was with no energy I had lost a lot of weight and have dehydrated and my skin is just hanging where my mussels use to be but some good tucker and a lot more bee shold help that

[12/09/2014 22:12:20] christemp777: beer

At that stage Bulla was " on the mend " or so he thought , he was self medicating as he didn't trust doctors even if he did go and get checked out by 5 other doctors who could not make a correct diagnosis , but then this ;

7 people like this

these fucks would have me in my grave if I let them I got some MMS arriving to morrow and I think that might do some good , I have been fucking crock lost all power cannot move , [28/09/2014 18:15:33] christemp777: dehydradion because I say its a yeast infection from all the fucking beer I drink '

[28/09/2014 18:15:52] christemp777: and red wine
[28/09/2014 18:16:01] christemp777: and chocklate 

And as he always did, he looked on the positive side of life , raring to get back to fighting the establishment for their part in holding back humanity to its true path. 

[28/09/2014 18:18:01] christemp777: will I am self medercating and rehydrating my self got a shit load of special stuff to do that and got the foot down with elastic stocking

[28/09/2014 18:18:49] christemp777: got all the glands now reducing and should be right in another few days , [28/09/2014 18:21:14] christemp777: I know something snaped in the back of my calf mussel I felt it go and it hurt lke fuck for an hour or so, could be a main vain colapsed
[28/09/2014 18:21:41] christemp777: or a blood cloot
[28/09/2014 18:22:54] christemp777: I just had now power totally nackered where you coulnt get ou the chair
[28/09/2014 18:24:12] christemp777: I was totally dehydrated and it creeped up on me and I didn't realize .

And he had this to say about big Pharma the Chlorine Dioxide .

[28/09/2014 18:30:26] christemp777: I  spoke about it befor and its posted in my stream

[28/09/2014 18:33:13] christemp777: it is choline dioxide but it has a magnetic anomaly that science dosent undertand  big phama is going all out to try to ban it
[28/09/2014 18:34:31] christemp777: now google is taking it down and paypal is not transacting as are the others so what do you think they are all doing that because it dosent work , [28/09/2014 18:36:12] christemp777: it a good cuer and cheap and it works and big phama stands to lose billions because of it thats why there going after it trying to stop it being used
[28/09/2014 18:37:41] christemp777: these fucks are so corrupt mate more than you wold ever realize
[28/09/2014 18:38:01] christemp777: there spreading a lot if not all these deseases .

well mate its only a week on MMS and I am hesertant to say fucking fantastic , I am just waiting to see the lyph glands going down the the beer caps off again mate , even the legs and feet swelling has subsided .

From this point on it seemed the old bugger was getting back to full health , as we continually spoke and traded information in our search for the truth of things , and as it happens we had gone back to the Gosford Glyphs as new information had surfaced . Namely that World Heritage had listed the site as for sale with no protection orders listed . 15th October 2014 .

It was at this time Auntie Bev had passed away in Sydney .

[05/12/2014 03:09:14] christemp777: cannot stand or walk at extream cost of pain

[05/12/2014 03:09:43] christemp777: so I stoned and pissed 
well I have stopped the endless pain 

With MMS ! 

My last conversation with Bulla was on the 5th Dec 2014 ,this was a Skype video call lasting 36 mins when our connection dropped . Due to my other commitments i never spoke to him again , but , as i was informed by Reddwolf , he was having keyboard problems ( he had recently purchased a new laptop and other items ) and because of such , he was last noted as being on line by me on 22nd December 2014.

Amongst the few who knew him and talked to him , we tried desperately to find out if he was ok , even sending ( unread by him we assume ) messages pleading with him to somehow lets us know his whereabouts . 

And so , we waited & waited , and then deep within us we knew he was  , sad to say , gone .

Forever in your debt my friend ...

17 people like this

Sorry to hear that about Bulla. The man left us some great gems of knowledge, and hopefully one day humanity, as a whole, will recognize the gifts received from his work and wisdom! Thanks for sharing this guys, he will be missed..

6 people like this

Thanks Guys.  Looking back Bulla was definitely interesting to read although his knowledge was so far ahead of his time that I struggled to even understand his concepts.  And he used to lose his block all the time when people did not understand him or challenged his words and knowledge.  LOL

Isn't it funny that those who have the greatest knowledge are not good teachers.  They are so full of their own knowledge and information that they simply don't have the time or patience to teach the 'idiots' that are coming up way behind them.  Teachers are always a combination of the two, just above average knowledge combined with patience, so I guess its not possible in this 3D life to possess both qualities - a pity I think.

6 people like this

Thank you ICSA. I miss the old bugger. I am glad you kept in contact with him. I just got busy with life.  I hope you are doing well and I need to keep up with those that have crossed my path in this journey we call life.

7 people like this

No probs Kdog, Bulla always regarded you as a part of the original team,  which you still are , he often spoke of the fond memories we all shared , an awful lot , well not awful , but a hell of a lot of respect we have for your input and endeavours  remain still . We all understand life gets in the way !!! And this goes out to our other friend if he watches too .

I can totally understand that , when someone has a " message " to impart to many , it is so damn difficult to try to explain it so that it becomes comprehensible to even a layman , this was and remains a most tiresome effort , even now , as we are here on Chani , there are many people with a " message " who often question their sanity of the information they possess , and try desperately to impart this to others . 

You know who you are and where i come from , and so i say , be honoured for your knowledge and your gentleness , as the truth will set us all free , thankfully .

Take some time to drop by when you can my friend/s , as here , we are never alone , and here we will always have a member of the extended family looking out for us .

Cheers  ;D

11 people like this

@ Jessica ; "  & Those  who would listen "  Bulla would often say , and i quote " i have come a long way down to try to explain myself and all the things and knowledge i possess to even the layman , and , its as if , someone is guiding me to these snippets of information that i try so desperately to show you , you see , its like we are all on a cd - rom or a dvd , a disc , and we are in eternal spin mode , replaying the same ( info , day , month , year , time , ) over and over again , its never ending , like fucking groundhog day , forever to repeat the same mistakes until we learn the correct path ,  the true path  , the only path  , we should follow , and that is ,  to server each other , with love , respect , honour , truth , and to be at one with each other , and with our true teacher " SHE " , nature , our planet , which ever planet it may be . 

Be so ever humble with your fellow human , as this mark of respect and love will gain you favour , and will free you from your bonds that for now ,  enslave you to this realm . 

You are immortal , you just don't realise this , your body is just a vehicle , for now .

You are experiencing , what it is to be ,  of this physical plane / existance .

You are truly a being of eternal energy that does not die !! but lives ,  and explores itself and its existence , just to see what it is , as " time " as we know it ,  is a fallacy , that it only exists in our governed realms, , governed by others who have not  as yet found the true path .

Hahahahaha I'm going off on one again , 

Throughout all the misdemeanours of the dark ones , ones who stay in the dark , You , the ones of pure light / sound , will prevail , no doubt about that .......as the ones still residing in the dark will be forever be  repeating their " groundhog day " " unquote.....

11 people like this

Just out of curiosity:

1]has anyone watched Bulla's first video?

2] read his first experiment notes?

3] actually done it for themselves in their back yard

with a hose pipe on a sunny day and a piece of paper?

5 people like this

And as he always did, he looked on the positive side of life , raring to get back to fighting the establishment for their part in holding back humanity to its true path. 

And he had this to say about big Pharma the Chlorine Dioxide .

From this point on it seemed the old bugger was getting back to full health , as we continually spoke and traded information in our search for the truth of things , and as it happens we had gone back to the Gosford Glyphs as new information had surfaced . Namely that World Heritage had listed the site as for sale with no protection orders listed . 15th October 2014 .

It was at this time Auntie Bev had passed away in Sydney .

With MMS ! 

My last conversation with Bulla was on the 5th Dec 2014 ,this was a Skype video call lasting 36 mins when our connection dropped . Due to my other commitments i never spoke to him again , but , as i was informed by Reddwolf , he was having keyboard problems ( he had recently purchased a new laptop and other items ) and because of such , he was last noted as being on line by me on 22nd December 2014.

Amongst the few who knew him and talked to him , we tried desperately to find out if he was ok , even sending ( unread by him we assume ) messages pleading with him to somehow lets us know his whereabouts . 

And so , we waited & waited , and then deep within us we knew he was  , sad to say , gone .

Forever in your debt my friend ...

:'( He made me feel worthy and equal, and his noble heart was all that I saw. Rainbows will never be the same again...

7 people like this

Just out of curiosity:

1]has anyone watched Bulla's first video?

2] read his first experiment notes?

3] actually done it for themselves in their back yard

with a hose pipe on a sunny day and a piece of paper?

I'm sorry I missed that...can u direct me?

1 person likes this

I'm sorry I missed that...can u direct me?

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/2815-bullathe-rainbow-man-the-official-thread/

TO CATCH A RAINBOW ©

With Bulla, a Nature Philosopher

Now, to catch your first, very own rainbow, measure it and record your findings,

follow the required materials list, instructions & timings, for a successful catch of your

very own rainbow, two persons make it easy, but can be done with one, this experiment is

perfectly safe, and suitable for the average 5 year olds, mums and dads or Geophysicist

Equipment, to be sauced from any average garden shed except for your camera?

1< a garden hose, and all required fittings, for best results, a fine spray misty sprinkler

2< a sheet or two of plain white copy paper and a camera or phone camera

3< Where to conduct the experiment, a park, backyard or down at the beach, but you

must have a handy water tap, with clear space, that must be in full unobstructed view of

the sunrise, no trees or hills, houses etc.

Having arrived at your prearranged chosen site, and set up the hose and fine

misting sprinkler prior to the sun rising, with hose on, while standing to the west of the

spray, with the sun rising up through the center of the spray while staying out of the spay

Pay attention to the spray, when rainbow appears in the spray, take the copy paper,

keeping it out of the spray, moving round to Magnetic North or South , that’s at right

angles, or 90 Degrees around the spray, while keeping the sheet of paper shaded from the

suns light, by putting your body, in front, between paper and the suns light, present the

paper face on, or flat side to the center of the spray and carefully observe a line of bright

light projected vertically up and down the paper, its quiet fine, only .5 ml in thickness.

If you fail to observe it at first, move to one side or the other just slightly, to find the

true Magnetic North or South, while at the same time making sure the rainbow in the

spray hasn’t vanished, you will have approximately four (4) minutes from first sighting

within which to capture it, you can have someone photograph the said projected white

line that is upon your paper for proof of test results at a later date.

Having successfully captured your, fine .5 ml white line and on paper and

photographed it, then CONGRATULATIONS you have now shown that the scientific

fraternity, can indeed be proven incorrect, feel free to share the test and results with your

friends, or post a copy of this experiment, and your successful results to a friend, or post it

to the web or face book, twitter, etc.

Acknowledgments inclusive for copy write purposes, personal use only

Christopher Temp a “Nature Philosopher” provides this experiment and grants free copy

writes, as a Learning for life Experience, that comes from, Philosophy of Natures own, as

one of just a full series, giving answers to Fabulous and Astonishing Discoveries, never

before observed, that Christopher has personally captured for the first time, directly from

nature, based upon the above, that will lead us into the future, with a deeper and a more

caring attitude and understanding of mother natures ways and her secrets, that she

coverts, and why that should be paramount for the entire planets population to observe©

8 people like this

Dearest Bulla: you were right! I'm sure you can see this wherever you are!

1/ Photo1: in 2013 Rainbow wormhole above my mill

2/ Photo2: yesterday 04 05 2015 the energy leyline surrounding the property

(Of course, I'm inside!  :-)

=> use Full Screen and click the pic

15 people like this

Bellow is a download link to a mp3 file (23 meg) of a recorded chat with Bulla The Rainbow Man. (Many thanks to Onyx for the file and editing)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/chanipics/bulla.mp3

It's a fairly good listen except towards the last half hour where some of the participants were quite rude and deliberately obtuse. Seriously, the guy who was demanding data right on the call, rather than later one on one was ridiculous.

Furthermore, if that person really needed another data set for comparison, certainly his scientific mind could figure out how to do that -- of course, that would be if he were truly out for truth and discovery rather than bullying Bulla.

If that is really how they thought guests should be treated and that they have the right to beat up on the guest and demand things without listening to reason or engaging in some sort of cooperation, then that's a really sad state of affairs.

7 people like this

It's a fairly good listen except towards the last half hour where some of the participants were quite rude and deliberately obtuse. Seriously, the guy who was demanding data right on the call, rather than later one on one was ridiculous.

Furthermore, if that person really needed another data set for comparison, certainly his scientific mind could figure out how to do that -- of course, that would be if he were truly out for truth and discovery rather than bullying Bulla.

If that is really how they thought guests should be treated and that they have the right to beat up on the guest and demand things without listening to reason or engaging in some sort of cooperation, then that's a really sad state of affairs.

Yep, that's how they treated guests at GLP chat :(

4 people like this

Yep, that's how they treated guests at GLP chat :(

That's IS sad. Not really a good way to encourage people to share their findings. There is an art to getting what you want from someone, be that words, items, actions, or otherwise.  Rarely does it involve "my way or the highway." Typically, it requires listening-- actually hearing-- and some fair amount of flexibility. Sadly, there was no sign of the implementation of such art there.

5 people like this

Bulla told some of us that they were creating rainbows inside CERN, so what if their attempts at reaching parallel universes is not how they are saying they are doing it, but done with an entirely different process.  Through the use of rainbows.  Perhaps what they do not want us to know, is that each of us could do it for ourselves, which is what Bulla kept trying to tell us, and hence was a source for a lot of his frustration.    

@kande  I was thoroughly disgusted and it made me feel as though he was set up to be ridiculed.  Not nice, period!

10 people like this