breezy

Antarctica: Mystery continent holds key to mankind's future

16 posts in this topic

Antarctica: Mystery continent holds key to mankind's future

Feb. 20, 2015

LUIS ANDRES HENAO and SETH BORENSTEIN

"DECEPTION ISLAND, Antarctica (AP) — Earth's past, present and future come together here on the northern peninsula of Antarctica, the wildest, most desolate and mysterious of its continents.

Clues to answering humanity's most basic questions are locked in this continental freezer the size of the United States and half of Canada: Where did we come from? Are we alone in the universe? What's the fate of our warming planet?

The first explorers set foot in Antarctica 194 years ago hunting 19th century riches of whale and seal oil and fur, turning tides red with blood. Since then, the fist-shaped continent has proven a treasure chest for scientists trying to determine everything from the creation of the cosmos to how high seas will rise with global warming.

"It's a window out to the universe and in time," said Kelly Falkner, polar program chief for the U.S. National Science Foundation.

For a dozen days in January, in the middle of the chilly Antarctic summer, The Associated Press followed scientists from different fields searching for alien-like creatures, hints of pollution trapped in pristine ancient ice, leftovers from the Big Bang, biological quirks that potentially could lead to better medical treatments, and perhaps most of all, signs of unstoppable melting. The journey on a Chilean navy ship along the South Shetland islands and vulnerable Antarctic Peninsula, which juts off the continent like a broken pinky finger, logged 833 miles (1,340 kilometers) and allowing the AP team a firsthand look at part of this vital continent."

snip

http://news.yahoo.com/antarctica-mystery-continent-holds-key-mankinds-future-050358318.html

post-5-0-92453200-1424469262_thumb.jpg

9 people like this

Yes, for good or for worse, the Earths' atmosphere is heating up- it it heating as I understand as a result of the microwave radiation being sent out along the grid by High Microwave feeds sent along a  grid formation of copper needles in the ionosphere and subsidized by cell towers and smart meters and every smart phone and every computer..., they got us by the...well you get the picture.And all this contributing to the melting of the polar ice caps on both poles.Why?

Well obviously terraforming. None of this is by chance.

2 people like this

I guess my point here is...now is the time for us as a species to realize that if we do not change the type of resonance we are using as a power source we probably won't survive as a species into the next century. Sorry i do not mean to preach. Just that I have the sight and I see what is coming and want to urge you my friends to take heed of my words...Telsa was finger that pointed the way and we must go back to that.

5 people like this

I totally agree Suzz, they know how to use it, but do not know what it is or how it runs, Tesla was one (1) finger , there have been many others before.

We all have to stop thinking like we are the most advanced " civilisation " since those early times , even before Jesus or any other Hybrid.

Our Fabricated His- Tory has been changed and altered for the benefit of a minority. And even they are unaware of the complexity of the "  Doings " of others here on Gaia.

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

5 people like this

Why Obama's Going to Antarctica, Something Strange Happening & Talks on New Financial System.

7 people like this

Jeff Rense, Harry Cooper, Jim Marrs & Dick Allgire - Amazing German Antarctic Discoveries In 1938

http://www.rense.com/

http://sharkhunters.com/

What Really Happened To Adolf Hitler? Remote Viewing The Death Of The Fuhrer

5 people like this

hmmm, I take it some of you actually saw the videos?  

1 person likes this

Thank you Phillipbbg and Salustra, very interesting.

NB! Subscribe to our website if you want access to part 2 & 3 of this show without waiting for their YouTube release.

We welcome the web bot guru to explore the obscurity that is Antarctica. In this 3-part show we deal with everything - some issues touched in Part 1: Why did Clif take interest in this mystery? What say web-bot about it? What happened there in the late 90ies? Why was it promoted for tourism after that? What's the large magnetic anomaly under the ice? Why's all satellite images censored & manipulated? What did Russians find in Lake Vostok? Are there really hot zones? Was there a nuclear meltdown in the 70ies? Where was Atlantis? Was Admiral Byrd right? What say the Ancients? What happens if the ice melts? And learn how Earth grows...

:: :: :: ::

FORUM BOREALIS = taking on controversial & marginalized subjects, through in depth conversations with the most interesting and important authors, researchers, & thinkers of today, who's work often overlaps in areas including :

Health Solutions
Structures of Consciousness
Human Relationships
Innovative Culture
Front-Line Dissidence
The Crisis of Academia
Esoteric Philosophy
Planetary Mysteries
The Antediluvian Civilization
Covert History
The Deep State
The Black Economy
The Bormann Brotherhood
Fringe Science
Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy
The Breakaway Civilization
The Classified Space Program

Our shows are gratis & listener funded. Subscribers have first access to them at our website. Support our Work by disabling Ad-Block at our Videos, as well as like & share our Shows, Posts & Pages

Subscribe here: https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute

:: :: :: ::

Antarctica Unveiled (Part 1 of 3) - A conversation with Cliff High (S03P1A)
© Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
Guest: CS/CE Cliff High (https://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net (http://www.gokhankirdar.info/eng/)
This Program is part of our third series called Polar Mysteries (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYZ4WxILI5Dw4To_W7jlYWosmrnhJ2Vaa)

4 people like this

Number 2 

4 people like this

Air NZ's Safety Vid 2018--For Antarctic Interests

2:24~

How interesting......FROM WHEN we started to get to really see the Dark Soil of Antarctica as a "normal" image to go along with Antarctica?

I feel it's nudged to our way firmly so we get used to the idea that Antarctica will be a stand alone, vegetation available land....the up coming best place on Earth. RCh having a huge island there that's belonging to them, ready for them to bathe in lovely sun shines.(´Д`)

In Jpnse Alt media, heated discussions were carried out by big cats talking about global warming and global cooling effects happening, basically both sides couldn't agree nothing.

Why?

Because they were discussing it believing that Earth is only copping the change with 1 factor. 1 way to be affected, whether to go hot or cold.

That doesn't work for the reality, because apparently (according to my sources) BOTH Nth and Sth poles are under DIFFERENT TERRAFORMING than other locations on Earth.

Naturally Earth is going through the middle of ice age. So the terraforming of both poles are iffy thing to do....as if someone is planning to CAP the zones and forget about the rest of earth. (By creating a huge dome of a sort on top of the saved land?)

Well...geez, if they totally messed up our nature this much, maybe we all should decide that we enjoy nice and warm weather and stick to control it. (´Д`) (I kinda feel lots people might be just giving up trying to retain natural course of changes due for Earth, when they realise how much it's already been trashed for someone else's demands!)

Friggin hell.....this over-ruling attitude really is the planet wrecking attitude our predecessors kept on holding, and trashed other planets as they spread across this Universe. 

But I also really wonder how UNDERWATER domains are terraformed by someone....

IF we can safely achieve that, to avoid natural radiations hitting Earth surface etc, it's a wise choice to have. 

If we can create underwater dome cities, we'll be laughing.

And French nuke plant builders are doing that development and maybe it was about 10-20 years ago that they actually spat out the underwater nuke plants idea. 

3 people like this

3rd *MASSIVE DISCOVERY(!)PYRAMID COMPLEX, CABLE LINES, GLOWING MONUMENTS EVERYWHERE(!

4 people like this

Actually this guy is really opening eyes

9-13-18(!)TEN BRAND NEW LOCATIONS IN ANCIENT ANTARCTICA(!) GIANT LIVING BEINGS!!

2 people like this

Never knew about 'night mode'

[quickly opens Google Earth, hee hee heee!!!]

1 person likes this