unity

Conspiracy Theory 101---The Biggest Picture: Aliens & Humans

58 posts in this topic

The Biggest Picture: Conspiracy Theory 101---Aliens & Humans

This thread may become the biggest contribution I ever make in CHANI. LOL

***There will be some Green bits in the posts. I write How-To guides in this font in green for the absolute Beginners who are just starting to think about Conspiracy Theories. :wink: 

The stance that helps to see through the reality:

"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."--Voltaire

Who is benefiting out of the situation in the end?

There are heck a lot of CT(conspiracy theories) on many layers and multi-facets about many things all over the Earth.

But I want to throw in the particular picture of what I got out of all cts out there that shows where we stand as humanity on the Earth, hopefully in easy way to grasp, and able to see through clearly.

I don't wish to pour in all the CTs out there in this thread. No.

And to make the thread as easy read as possible for the new comers, I would like to see SUPPORTING EVIDENCES of articles/vids links which DIRECTLY connect to the biggest picture view I present in OP post, not branching out to the yonder. 

I need everyone's help on the thread to make this happen, but what I'm intending to do here is to provide a clear big picture for the people whom just started to be aware of conspiracies in our society that why these conspiracies are happening by sharing vids and articles that support the biggest frame of schemes....thus the biggest picture---trying to show the root of the whole thing happening to us right now. (Look, there's a big question here...if there are any such peeps to find CHANI!! Maybe all of us here are CTs who are pickled in the field for loooooong years....then this thread is absolutely useless...sorry if that happens!! LOL) 

--------------------------------------------------------

The Biggest Picture

(1) There are aliens out there. And heck a lot of them. And they live on the Earth, too.

(2) They were here on the Earth for a looooooong time.

(3) Different factions of Aliens were fighting in the Universe for a loooooooooong time, too.

(4) Some made humans to be hybrid with their genes. Sumerian culture points out to the Anunnaki group. But there were others made to be hybrid with different Alien faction's genes.

(5) Us the humans are trapped in between the crappy fights of Alien factions.

(6) The world governments are infiltrated by the hybrids and Aliens for control of us. Some holds friggin huge power among us by having them stuck in high positions in the world. Along with it, entertainment scene is used to influence us with their power. The world finance and wars are controlled by the ones who infiltrated in the government and big corporations to spread fear in the societies in order to control. The tactics they use is DIVIDE AND CONCUR.

(7) So the fact is; though we have freedom of choice (a special experimental attribution given to the humanity), basically humans are sandwiched by Alien Factions which were fighting way before the humans appeared on the Earth, and made us to be slaves. Collecting our energy from emotional responses, making us enslaved for our life.

I figured that any other conspiracies come under these major points and somewhere in between.

Everything really is connected after all.

The question I ask everyone is; WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE FROM NOW ON, once you know where you stand.

We don't need to be enslaved.

Will you choose to be enslaved because at least you know what kind of pain you get via it?

It's the time we step up and project the idea with gusto attitude, so that we achieve our better state collectively.

Always remember that we are not totally powerless.

We do possess some power that can make changes.

It doesn't have to be a huge change straight away, but let's start to take a step forward towards what we really want, so we can share great life as humans on the Earth.

*N.B.: The list is only seeing the pic from 3D idea. There are heck a lot more of reality levels exist. The frame I'm presenting here is just on what humanity hold with physical bodies.

13 people like this

I posted this vid on the Interesting Videos thread (http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7573-interesting-videos-ufos-aliens-crop-circles-the-paranormal/?p=87195)but this really fits in here, so there you go...

The vid basically gives you the info that covers what I stated as the big picture above in essence.

But for those who are new to the info, here's just an example of how to go sniffing about to get to the truth in general...

This is to keep on seeking the proof of the above big picture.

Puzzle pieces to make up the big picture are infiltrating our society firmly, everywhere. 

Research "Karen Hudes" and find out who she is

↓

Check out her other vids

↓

Search where the physical Gold went/ look into the behaviour of gold and other economic values

↓

Find if there are any connections to the economic behaviour with world incidents

The vid tells you about those most powerful finance holders, politics, Alien hybrids within our society, you name it...buckle up yourself and be prepared! I love Karen for doing what she is doing!

Karen Hudes WORLD BANK Insider `claims` to reveal who`s behind the throne

8 people like this

10.36  "Here's where it gets crazy."

Is this a comment that is often put in these videos?

2 people like this

I was surprised about the exact thing, deekin!

I didn't expect to hear anything like that there...

But I guess it's where the poster really wanted to emphasize his point of view...

I have no idea if that's a frequent thing at all, too.

Vaguely I recall it wasn't the case but maybe I'm recalling of different poster...so can't be sure...(´Д`)

1 person likes this

We were not alone.

Super Skulls Real History they don't want you to see feb2012

New DNA Analysis of Paracas Elongated Skulls is Shocking:They Were Not Human

6 people like this

The UFO/Alien Disclosures by Ex Canadian Minister of Defense 

One of THE ultimate bombshell disclosures...Hon. Paul Hellyer - Minister of National Defense

The proof of Alien existence, their stay on the Earth etc etc. 

May 2013~ 

Search other info under "Disclosure", research further on the topic.

1 person likes this

My five cents worth:

Replace 'aliens' with 'lifeforms' - because 'aliens' is an emo subjective Earth label of lifeforms anyway

Replace 'fighting' with competing and/or cooperating for resources

All this talk of fights, factions and govts is soooooo old school - and it does NOT reflect the reality.

However, we do have HUMAN lifeforms, that will happily promote distorted views, because other humans will jump and react to this - and are manipulated.

This is the hierarchical structure:

1.  The creators of the original Earth 'humans' had already experimented with many other dominant lifeforms in their search for the optimal loosh producers.  They found that the prototype which had a bit of themselves (the creators) inside - gave out the purest and best loosh.  It needed no refining or distilling.  

2.  Once they had perfected their biological loosh factory or garden (Earth) - they installed OVERSEERS - who were tasked to maintain and explore ways to increase loosh production.

3.  Opportunistic scavengers, pirates and thieves have regularly poached from this garden, and have transplanted 'us' elsewhere - along with modifications

4.  Sometimes visiting lifeforms, who had need of our gold, water, salt, carbon, or whatever - would cut 'deals' with the overseers.  Some of these, such as those we call the Annunaki, were given permission to further modify the existing 'humans' so as to suit their needs.  As long as the newly modified form emitted loosh, there was no problem.  In the case of the Annunaki and a couple of others, they proposed an upgrade to loosh production - in a win-win situation - called 'civilisation'.  ie a centralised mass of humans, who were continually faced with joys and pains - religion, economies, wars, enslavement, bloodlined rulership - all these come with civilisation - but are not present in 'non civilised' cultures.

5.  Nothing has changed since then - except on one level, the newly modified humans - they were going to be erased until it was realised they were a new race and potentially worthy of self-determination.  We are a cosmic baby - born of parents with many differing non-human genes already in their makeup.  We are a new hybrid race - cosmically speaking - and we have been given the 'nod' in terms of our continued survival as a species. 

6.  Our continued survival has many implications.  To some lifeforms we are a dangerous threat - we have mental ideas and concepts (individuality) that act as viruses in telepathic/hive-mind societies; we have the potential to change our form to any one of a million physical forms; our physical forms house a non-physical entity which exists on several planes of existence simultaneously (that REALLY bugs some races - because they want what we've got on that level).

Just like in your garden, or in the bush - all there is - is lifeforms.  Most have no idea about the others and how they all work together.  Humans are just ONE more lifeform in a chain or garden of lifeforms, and just like ants have NO idea about why humans do things, so humans are NEVER going to be able to comprehend why other lifeforms do what they do. 

Accept and understand this - and you will not be manipulated by those who wish to enslave you in the beliefs of epic battles between 'goodies' and 'baddies'.   

Better still, understand that death is not the end, and actually FEEL and KNOW that - and you are not enslaveable to anyone or anything.

23 people like this

as usual Nex, concise and to the point and mostly on the button from my height of understanding. As my upcoming Loosh article will confirm. :)  

4 people like this

A Disclosure from an ex-NASA Shuttle operator re: 9 foot giant in the cargo bay giving order to NASA astronauts

I am still not convinced with the image of "9 foot giant happily standing in the backyard" in the latter half but the first half was worthwhile to listen to.

3 people like this

<Background knowledge resource vid but got heaps more...!>

Really awesome radio show on John Lear; Richard Hoagland pops in and leaves really cool info as well.

From around 51:00~ Oz' Pine Gap gets mentioned by Richard.

Posted on Oct 6th 2014.

Around 1:17:00~, John states that he doesn't know if everything would be disclosed after all.

3 people like this

Now here is what is known as a secret in plain sight.. lol great example of misdirection in the brain also. If one removes the noise from the brain the observer will be looking directly at one of the greatest secrets.. love it.

post-135-0-62189400-1425755193_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

:rofl: ROFL phil!!

Thank you for that!!!

You are absolutely right!---I was way too busy listening to the show and didn't even register the big picture at the front of it...!

And it's a beauty.

I have no idea where the image is from, though.

The texture looks like it's from our Moon. Most possibly it's from Richard's publication I guess.

I'd love to see the original photographic images (absolutely untouched) that Richard and John are having in their hands, alleged to be having glass-like structured buildings from Apollo mission.

I really think many of us are so used to see and hear the idea of Aliens existence via disclosures and planned leaks, we are getting ready to see the real deal more openly.

Let's see what unfolds, though I tend to believe what John said...that may not all are to be disclosed.

...From the political reasons, that's just normal I guess.

But that "government" making the decisions are not deciding it for us, but for themselves. That's the issue.

Whether we can steal the weight from them and do it ourselves collectively, I have no idea.

We will see... 

3 people like this

@ Unity --  some photographic images, (cities and buildings included) and info about ET found on the moon and their retreival efforts

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2011/06/nasa-photo-is-proof-of-apollo-20.html

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=apollo+20&qpvt=apollo+20&qpvt=apollo+20&FORM=IGRE

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_36a.htm

1 person likes this

Thanks for the links, Rab!

They are great places to visit. :)

What I meant by the original photos in my above post was that in the radio show re: John Lear, Richard was saying that they got the UN-TAMPERED, the real deal original photos.

All those wonderful images that are currently available on the net are something that people always argued over the authenticity in the end; whether photoshopping and other interference done on the images, we can't tell.

So no one ever could judge to say exactly hoax or not.

But these photos are the ones that no one ever had touched on anything, and they are showing seemingly artificial structures on them, according to Richard.

True proof, so to speak.

Those are the ones I'd love to be able to see with my own eyes! :wink:

1 person likes this

Thanks for awesome inputs, Rab!! :)

That's a great link for the beginner of CTs---one of the MUST to visit to gain some scope over lots of evidences.

Richard Hoagland--->Ancient Alien Histories via evidences--->Ooparts 

--->Space Probes

---> Black Space Ops/Budget

--->Black Ops/Budget--->Past/Present

--->Who are Gaining out of Black Ops?

2 people like this

You tell me --- is the NAVY trying to tell us something here? or is this a new take on a pin map? (sublime programming to be sure --for those with eyes to see!)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBHt_gu6ZzQ

3 people like this

i would definitely agree that is subliminal programming. Floating spheres watching over all? Sounds about right to me. Thanks for sharing Rab, they are getting more and more blatant with their messages in the mainstream..

2 people like this

You tell me --- is the NAVY trying to tell us something here? or is this a new take on a pin map? (sublime programming to be sure --for those with eyes to see!)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBHt_gu6ZzQ

Was hoping someone would have made the same connection I did -- that the Navy would be there - during "the return of Hercolubus, [known as the red planet]  --

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andylloyd/esp_andylloyd_6.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_106.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_63.htm

part 1

part 2

6 people like this

Dunno about his other vids but this one was well written in easy to grasp manner.

From the Poster's note:

Posted on 15th Aug 2014

This one small step, yet ‘Giant Leap For Mankind’, is best described as a ‘treasure trove’.
Of the documents we have assessed so far, we are particularly interested in NSA Technical Journal Vol XIV No 1 with FOIA Case number 41472 which has been titled ‘Key To The Extraterrestrial Messages’.The document authored by a Dr. Campaigne, presented a series of 29 messages received from outer space in “Extraterrestrial Intelligence”.

NSA document: ‘Key To The Extraterrestrial Messages’ by Dr. Campaigne

https://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ufo/key_to_et_messages.pdf

3 people like this

This vid is sourced from Japan but the contents came from other vids and got English subs.

Containing:

@President of Russia

@President of Republic of Kalmyka (talks about his amazing abduction!)

@Edger Mitchel sending message to Takeshi Kitano, the don of Japanese TV field that Aliens do exist---unfortunately his original comment is wiped out by Japanese translation over the top but yes, he is absolutely claiming that they exist on TV. He said it before, he would say it again anytime, by the sound of it.

@Hn. Paul Haylier---ex-Canadian Defense Minister---I already posted that vid before in this thread.

@Lara Isenhower

Do check the individual backgrounds please; I don't tell you to believe me.

The real understanding only comes from "AHA" moments when you really "get it" by yourself.

"Aliens exist" Russian president said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c45IhkuYSUk

4 people like this